PDA

View Full Version : Risen Ashes: Downfall

Rha'az
11-21-2014, 01:27 PM
Risen Ashes: Downfall is canon to Risen Ashes, an RP that is currently running. Also, one post per chapter. I'm going to make this story with 12 chapters and after that, you can CnC them in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/McBiCCZ.jpg

Chapter 1: Red Skies

Atlantus,
Western Area,
25 July 3997,
0846/08:46 AM

In an apartment that is located near the Western Gate, a man with both of his arms replaced with black prosthetic arms is preparing for a duty. A duty that has been given to him by the Brotherhood of the Fallen, a secret group that is only known among its members and the goverment. His sword sharpened, he have enough ammunition, food and a few medical supplies prepared for a journey of fixing Earth.

He walks down the path to the Western Gate, being greeted by people he knew. Saying goodbye for the last time to the ones who greeted him along the way. He smiled at them, hugged and walks away.. As he continued to walk towards the Western Gate, he met Julia, his college friend that is also following him. She called out his name, "Adam! Where are you going without me?"

The man's name is Adam, Adam Hunters. A descendant to Alex Hunters. He turned his head towards Julia, greeting her "Hey, Julia! I'm just going to the Gate, same as you,"

They both shaked hands, and continued walking "So, have a good night sleep last night?" Julia smiled and looks down at the ground.

"Yeah, I don't have nightmares about today. That's because I have preparing myself for this," Adam looked at his palms, testing each abilities of his prosthetic arm. Metallic sounds were made as he changes the Mode of his palms, from Magnet Grip to Taze Palm and Disabler Touch.

"Hey, stop it Adam. I know you have cooler abilities than mine," says Julia to Adam that is concentrating on his abilities.

"That's not all of my abilities Julia, I can a lot more than this," Adam replied. Then, he remembered how he got his new arms, a terrible accident at Hollow Bridge. Which is located near his office, he is the only survivor at the accident. "Ugh, why am I the only one alive at that day? The others should survive as well!"

Julia looked at him, she touched Adam's face, "You should be grateful that you have survived that day," Julia's eyes filled with compassion, she smiled at Adam as she holds Adam's hands, "Out there, we will sirvive as well,"

Then, a loud voice calling both of their names, "JULIA HUTCHINSON! ADAM HUNTERS! ARE YOU HERE ALREADY?!" It's a voice of a sergeant named Marcus, a tall muscular brown skinned man wears a yellow sleeveless shirt.. Waiting for the two of them to arrive at the Gate.

Adam and Julia quickly gets into their 5 man squad. While Marcus stands infront of them with a paper in his hands, he takes his breath and starts briefing, "Alright! You are the 4569th squad sent outside the walls to recover our lands from the Reapers, out there, a few small towns and cities are still standing after the war. You might want to explore them to find supplies out there. The military cannot enter these lands because of flying Reapers that are able to destroy a fleet in seconds!" Marcus stopped talking and takes his breath again, "The military also can't get contact of you because there is limited communication devices on these lands. If you find one, tell us if you need any backup or supplies,"

Marcus waves his hands to the Gate Guard to lift the Gate up, "Hey! Lift 'em up!" The Gate rises, and it slowly revealed the lands that they are about to walk on. "Oh, before I forgot, your teamates will be, Tina Kane, David Burrows, Adam Hunters, Julia Hutchinson and Michael Santibaņez, know their faces and cooperate with them!"

Adam looked at his teamates, each with a different personallity and skills. Tina Kane, a 16 year old girl who wears black shirt and blue denim jeans. Tina is the team's demolisher. David Burrows, a 40-year old man with a scar on his left cheek, a muscular man with white hair and wears green sleeveless shirt. This man wields a energy minigun, that makes him the team's heavy weapon person. Julia Hutchinson, a woman that is 24 years old, same as Adam. She wields twin swords, wears a grey long sleeved shirt and in Adam's opinion's, she had a beautiful face. Julia are the team's medic and finally, Michael Santibaņez, a man with Spanish blood. Michael is an intelligent man in communications and hacking. Making him the communicator. Adam smiled, "Let's fix the Earth,"

Rha'az
11-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Chapter 2: War's End Begins..

Roharn,
4 miles from the Western Gate,
25 July 3997,
1157/11:57 A.M

Adam, Julia, Michael, Tina and David had ventured 4 miles from the Western Gate. With their hands lifted up to block the sun's rays from face, the team's first objective is to find food supplies. Without food, hunger will strike and may take their lives if they find no food. Michael walks a distance further from the group suddenly stops and takes his laptop from his bag. Tina looked behind her and saw what Michael did, she asked Michael "Hey Michael what are you doing back there?!"

Their technician concentrated on his laptop and hears nothing from Tina's mouth, he typed a few letters on the keyboard. A green screen appeared on the laptop and the word "Loading Area" appeared. "Area scanned 40%, 49%, 55%, 62%, 70%, 79%, 86%, 94%, Scanning complete," The words that appeared on the screen. Then, Michael rushes to a red dot indicated on the screen. Adam confused of what is Michael doing, he asked him "Hey! Where are you going?"

Michael continues to walk in a rushing state while the others looked at him, David somehow laughed at his best friend's attitude and said, "Oh well, here we go again. I think he found somethin'" David runs towards Michael and walked by his side. He gave a tap to Santibaņez's shoulder and asked "Hey man, what did you find this time?"

Michael suddenly stopped at the place where the red dot was indicated on his laptop and turned to David, "Hey amigo, can you dig down the place where I'm standing?"

David gave Michael a questioned look, and shrugs "Why do you want me to do that?"

Michael points at the screen while explaining, "A metal crate is buried under this place, I think it has been buried for a week. The goverment sent a soldier squad last week right?"

David nods and he quickly dug the place beneath Michael with a plank he found beside him, he waved his to the others, needing assistance, "Hey! I need someone to help me out here!"

Adam heard David's help and rushes to the spot, "Need a help diggin'?" Adam inserts his arms into the sand and he holds something, "Agh! I think I found a crate!" Adam used his strength as his face changes when he pulled it out from its burial spot. He fell on his back as the heavy crate emerges from its burial spot.

"Whew! That was a heavy one!" Tina and Julia rushes to the crate and helped the others open it. Adam pulls out his sword and sticks it between the gap between the lid and the crate. Adam pushed in down and the lid opened revealing food supplies enough for 5 days. Suddenly, after they get their supplies from the crate the ground shakes. A tall, plant like structure emerges from beneath the ground. "Ah shite, that's an ugly Reaper Stalk!" David said in a shocked tone.

Adam looked at it, "Yeah, big ugly dumb crap!" Adam takes a shotgun nearby from an Atlantian soldier's rotten corpse. Adam reloads it and prepared for their first battle, "Get ready for our debut battle people!" Adam smiled as everyone draws their weapons. Some parts of the Stalk glows and bursts, Protar Reapers jumped out of the glowing parts. Luckily, only one Reaper can appear through one glowing part.

The Reapers roar and charges at them, Adam turned to Julia, "Are you ready for this?"

Julia is standing in her battle pose as she hears Adam, "Yeah, I am totally ready!"

The Reapers charged at them mindlessly, as explosions killed most of them. Thanks to Tina who threw the grenades to those Reapers, "Hah! I like you guys better when BOOM'ed!"

Reapers after Reaper died, but they are still charging. A Protar charged at Adam and suddenly, the Protar's stomach bursts up as Adam shoots at it with a shotgun. Another Protar charged at him, this time Adam throws away the shotgun and stepped back. "C'mon come to 'papa'" The Protar charges without thinking, as it tried to make a slice and it was thrown away by Adam's punch on it. Killing the Reaper instantly.

Hot scorching energy bullets flew at the coming Reapers, leaving holes on their bodies and heads. Not even a single Reaper manages to get close enough to wound David. "Yeah!! Whoo!! Eat energy bullets arses!" A huge fat Reaper emerges, and it swings his hand throw some kindof projectile towards them. It slowly walked towards David as it was slown down by his minigun. Then, flesh and blood sprayed out everywhere as the bullets hit the fat Reaper. It swinged its mace-like arm towards the group but before the fat Reaper could do that, it died severely.

Julia charges towards the Horde as she was killing every single Protar that stands in her way. Some were beheaded, some were stabbed and some were brutally executed. Michael, on the other hand was useless in battles as he was their computernguy, technician and communication guy. He watched them all fight and sits there thinking.

A few minutes later, every Reaper was killed. A view of dead Reapers decorated the landscape of the Roharn wasteland. Michael tried to find a communication device using his laptop but failed. Adam walked towards him and gave a tap on his shoulder, "We'll help you how to fight with us Mike, we will. If you don't want to fight just sit there un burro"

Rha'az
11-23-2014, 02:59 PM
Chapter 3: The Wipeout

Roharn,
27.69 miles from Western Gate,
Near Garrion Borders,
25th July 3997,
1910/7:10 P.M

The team continued to walk to find a shelter, walking outside without a shelter is a jeopardy to them. Reapers are most likely more active during night but weaker. Everyone is cautious of their surroundings, until Tina tripped over a huge metal plate. "Ouch, that hurts!" Julia rushed to her to check any injuries but she's okay without a scratch. As they continued to walk on the wasteland, they saw a town half a mile from their position.

Julia stands beside Adam, questioning him "Hey, is that a village?"

Adam looked at the village carefully, it looks like its in ruins and there is no way a survivor can be found there. Adam thinks carefully if they should go into the village or not, thinking about the pros and cons of entering it.

We should enter the village, there could be more supplies.

Um, I don't think we should enter there.

What if Reapers made that place into their habitat? But, we should take the risk right? No shelter, we corpses by tommorow.

Adam strokes his chin, the voices of his comrades discussing if they should enter there. Some of them were right, there could be supplies and food but Reapers could've infested that village. Adam inhaled and exhaled as he finally made his decision, "We should enter that place. We'll kill every single Reapers there,"

The others just nods in agreement and walks towards the village, but Julia is uncertain "Are you sure about this? I don't think there are supplies and foods in there,"

Adam looked at her and shrugs "I also don't even know what'll be inside that village," Adam holds her hand tightly and continues to move, "Even there's Reapers, I'll kill 'em all,"

They all entered the ruined village, all they see is destroyed houses, skeletons, debris and destroyed appliances. Tina looked around, wondering who did this. "Whoa, this place is totally burned down to ashes," Adam looked around as well while holding Julia's hands.

Julia blushed as Adam holds her hand, but she can never feel Adam's organic touch anymore since the accident that made him a sole survivor that loses both of his arms. She looked down, and bumped into Alex as he stopped walking and releases her hand, Adam bowed down and so does as Julia.

Adam touched the ground, examining it. "Explosion, probably 1000 years ago. Maybe the village was destroyed by the Wipeout,"

Everyone suddenly turned their heads towards Adam, giving him a questioning look. Tina asked him, "The Wipeout? That's impossible, how come this house is still standing?,"

Adam looked at Tina, and rushes inside the house where Tina pointed. "If this still's standing I hope this house has a basement," Tina was shocked and followed Adam. David, Michael and Julia follpwed him as well, "Hey guys! Try to find a door to the basement, it will be our shelter for tonight,"

------------15 minutes after searching-----------

Julia found the door and called the others to help her. Luckily Adam was nearby, he stands beside her and helped her open the door. Adam calls the others to get into the basement, "Guys! We found the basement! C'mon get down here!"

Without hesitation, Tina, David and Michael followed them into the basement. "Phew, it's dark in here. Let me take my PAE," David takes his PAE, a lantern-like appliance that lits up an area in a radius of 100m. "Whoa, it's kinda clean down here. Except with all these.." David saw a skeleton and accidentally touched it, "...Ugh! Damn skeletons,"

Adam laughed at David's actions, "Hey David, throw that outside the basement please,"

"Oh come on man!" David hesitates to throw it away but he still do it.

Then, Tina finds a place to sit and asks Adam "About the Wipeout, you know about it?"

Adam stands with his arms folded, and starts explaining, "Yes. My father knows about it, he said it was an attempt to end the wars between Atlantus and Nirvaņa 1000 years ago. It was a very long war, the war was spanned for almost a century. The Nirvaņian Independent Republic Army (NIRA) fought the Order of Atlantian Govermential Army (OAGA) so long until the OAGA have to initiate Wipeout on NIRA districts. And because of that, an explosion cracked a hole that leads into a Reaper homeland. Because of the Wipeout, everything we know today happened," explained Adam.