PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji: The New Butlers ~OOC~ (Not required to know the series)

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 05:33 AM
http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr224/Berzerker-Chan/RP%20Stuff/RPbanner.png

Its been two centuries since the last demon was on earth working for a human under a contract. Sebastian could be anywhere and Ciel is long dead. Grell is out in the world somewhere, still hunting souls, as that is his job. Everyone else also died of either old age or disease. So, what happens next? The demons come back. Except this time, it isn't just Sebastian. Its multiple different demons.

The RP is based in London, England. You can play either a demon, a human or a shinigami (death god). It will start off with everyone finding out about each other, the humans and demons making contracts and so on. As we get farther into the RP, the appearance of Esther, a demonic angel, will come in. She was the one that created the destruction in the human's lives that made them create contracts with the demons.

Esther is basicly a fallen angel (Yes, I know, I'm very original). Except that she is more demonic than whatshername in Kuroshitsuji. Just to make the RP more fun, whoever plays her can practically god-mod. Except that they will (most likely) be defeated, if the RP gets that far. Esther:

Name: Esther (last name unknown)
Appearance:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/nurulpaan/anime_girl_fav10003.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2008/285/a/6/White_Rose_by_laverinne.jpg
http://media.picfor.me/001EF66/httpwwwlunareginacomwallpapers2005wall74jpg-hot-girls-cute-Anime-angel-dark-sad-darkness-jj_large.jpg
Personality: She appears kind and sweet, lovely and naiive about the world in her manner and delightful innocence, although this is not the case, despite her efforts to seem good through her public deeds. Twisted, cold, eerily calm and cruel, she loves to destroy and tear apart people in whatever way needed. She thrives off of empowerment and loves to cause emotional pains, and even challenges herself to cause the most pain to a person emotionally possible and to go beyond the impossible each time. She loves for her victims to have a bit of will power for the fight, but if they have too much she can easily become obsessed with breaking them and making them suffer. Few things can actually send her into a blinding rage, but her victims committing suicide is one.
She gains followers by revealing her 'true' form, which is not actually her real form but the form she had before she was cast from heaven. It is so beautiful and her 'kindness' is so plentiful that people fall deeply in love or swear their eternal devotion and loyalty, some even going as far as calling her a goddess
Other:
-She particularly loves to torture demons, due to them not being as emotionally fragile as humans, but only those she believes is worth even looking at.
-Has a love of sweets, but none is as sweet as blood of demon masters
-Will do anything to make her subject scream, and if they don't she gets very angry very quickly.

All demons can half god-mod. They can do practically anything, but they have to follow their master's orders. Almost nothing can kill them and they are normally somewhat obbsessed with their master's soul. Here's a demon character skeleton:

Name: [full name]
Age: [the actual age of the demon and then what they look like]
Appearance: [make it atleast somewhat fancy. demons often pose as butlers or someone that works for their master.]
Personality:
Master:
~Name:
~Username:
[if you don't have a master yet, just specify that. once you do, please edit it in]
Other: [anything you want to add]

Anyone that plays a demon must use that character sheet.

Demon characters: 2

Humans are... well, just that, humans. No god-modding. Here's the human skeleton:

Name: [full name]
Personality:
History: [don't make it too long. just make it tragic. :3]
Demon:
~Name:
~Username:
[if you don't have a demon yet, just specify that. once you do, please edit it in]

Anyone that plays a human must follow this character skeleton.

Humans characters: 3

Shinigami collect the souls of those that are about to die. They travel around the world. Like the demon, you can half god-mod. Here's the shinigami character skeleton:

Name:
Height:
Personality:
Weapon of Choice: [only one. eg. Grell uses a chainsaw.]

Anyone that plays a shinigami must follow this character skeleton.

Shinigami characters: 1

Rules:
1. Follow all RPA rules
2. God-Modding disallowed except for the species that say they are allowed to god-mod.
3. Yes, you can swear.
4. No XXX. You can do basic stuff (eg. holding hands, kissing, etc.), but no "I'm gonna screw you till you get pregnant and die!" (That was a little harsh, but its an example. XD)
5. HAVE FUN! :D

I will allow you to play two characters tops, but you can't play your own master and demon. You could play a master and demon, but they can't be on a contract together. They have to be with other RPers.

Whoever plays Esther is allowed to create three characters (including Esther), because they won't be able to post as Esther until I give the thumbs-up. We'll just need to get the people that are demon/human/shinigami characters to get to know each other a bit first before allowing Esther in.

Name: Adam Johansen
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: (picture will be posted in a while)
Personality: Adam is quiet. He doesn't talk much and only speaks when spoken to. He is very kind though... for a demon.
Master:
~Name: Li Zhenyu
~Username: CatharisofTime
Other: N/A
Name: Jacob Nightray
Height: 6’0”
Appearance: ( I will choose a appearance once my master is decided.)
Personality: He is slightly outspoken, to his master, but he keeps himself in check. He is fare from being kind, but he dose seam to have his moments.

Name: Li Zhenyu
Height: 5'10
Appearance: http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/animeluvr1300/Wand%20of%20Fortune/210760.jpg
Personality: Surprisingly easy-going and cheerful, he's likely to crack a joke at anytime and is full of snark, although this seems to be a facade because he has no qualms with murder or blood, and sees things fatalistically. He is unsympathetic to the plights of others and is rarely too loyal to others, but at least still knows right from wrong. He has a terrible phobia of anything sexual despite his flirtations and jokes, and will stop at nothing to find his sisters, the reason he has the contract in the first place.
History: He comes from a long line of hookers and prostitutes, his mother was one, his mother's mother was one... In fact, he was the only male they knew of. Unfortunately, he was born into a group of triplets, two sisters he was close too. Unfortunately, as his mother was a whore in the seediest brothel imaginable, both of his sisters and even he himself had to work the service industry as soon as they were at an age that a client would find desirable... And there were a lot of pedophiles.
One day, the brothel was set on fire when he was 14... None but himself and his sisters survived, and for only a moment they were happy until they realized the brothel was a much safer place compared to young and pretty teens out on the streets. After a while he took to stealing instead of begging and slowly even began to murder for money to support himself and his siblings. Unfortunately, one night they were ambushed and sold into slavery. He was bought by a rich man who owned a pharmaceutical corporation and was promptly used to summon a 'god' in the man's cult that would make the cultists rulers of their world.
Long story short, it didn't work, because just as the demon appeared he stabbed his buyer in the face with a pocket knife he had on his person. After murdering the cultists in a rage, he turned to the demon and said, "So, are you going to kill me or not?"
Perhaps it amused the creature, but it made an offer to him and he accepted the contract, and the rest is history.
Demon:
~Name: Adam Johansen
~Username: thesouleater
Other:
-Loves sharp things with a frightening passion
-Likes to cook, mostly sweets
Name: Casper Elizabeth Bloom
Height: Five feet, four inches
Appearance: http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/xXfoxy_foxXx/Fleur_Wedding_dress_by_nami86_by_Be.jpg

Personality: Casper is very indifferent to the world around her. She's more concerned with her life's current happenings rather than what awaits her in the future. She's not always "with it." Casper spaces out and focuses on little things to distract her from complicated and boring issues. She's uncomfortable around people she doesn't know, but almost always puts on a respectful facade. Even if it is a lie.

History: Casper finds her life very similar to that of a fairy tale's. Her father was a very wealthy jeweler, so she grew up in a wonderful surrounding. Everyday her father would bring Casper and her mother necklaces and rings and earrings. Her childhood was pretty peaceful. It wasn't until her mother died of an illness that events took a turn for the worst.

Her mother died, and her father felt it was necessary to remarry since Casper was so young and still needed a mother. He married a beautiful woman, and at first, Casper enjoyed her company. She also enjoyed the company of her two stepbrothers. However, after a while, the stepmother and stepbrothers started becoming cruel to Casper. Of course, whenever her father was around, they were as kind as they possibly could manage. Finally, the stepmother became greedier than she already was. She poisoned Casper's father, and he died the next day, which was Casper's thirteenth birthday.

As Casper hit her maturing years, her stepbrothers couldn't deny her beauty. They both took turns sleeping with her, to the point where she could barely walk the next day. At one point she became pregnant, but her stepmother forced her to abort it. Although her stepbrothers thought she was beautiful, Casper's stepmother couldn't stand her. She planned to sell her into prostitution to get rid of her. They chained her, and the idea of being restrained angered Casper. She lost it. Screaming, flailing her limbs, cursing at people, eventually a demon heard her. In a furious daze, she made a contract with the demon, and she ordered the execution of all who opposed her.
Demon:
~Name: Jacob Nightray
~Username: Yamimoon
Other: She looks for a father figure in her demon.
Name: William Lazenby
Height: 5’6”
Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...n_memorial.jpg

Personality: William is one of these people that you like form the moment that you meet him. He has a great out look on life, but that is not his true colors. He is a very unhappy man that wile he is smiling at you, you really don’t know what he is truly thinking. He likes to play with peoples minds, as well as see them squirm. He uses his knowledge of poisons to manipulate people to get what he wants.

History: He is a member of the Lazenby family that was one of the most well known aristocrat families in England. He lived a happy go lucky life with his mother, father, and his three older siblings. He was no where next in line to take over the family business, and responsibilities. So he spent most of his time reading medical books, as well as book on potent poisons. He wanted to become a doctor, but all that changed one night in his late teens.

That night a group of men came to their house, and took his whole family by force. The news papers had said that they had just disappeared and that Scotland Yard was looking for them, but hadn’t been found yet. They were taken to an underground location where they were tortured, trying to break them down to become the servants of some one. That is all that they were told, but their wills would not break. Several months passed with out any luck. So they killed William’s family one by one, wile he was watching. It seams the only one they truly wanted was him. When all of his family was dead they thought that would break his spirit, but that was not what happened. He instead attacked the men trying his best to kill them, but was easily over powered by the number and power of his opponents. Then time seemed to slow and inevitably stop, and a demon appeared before him offering him a deal. He quickly accepted with out even batting an eye. Now he is looking for the person that had this done to his family, for what ever reason this person had. He returned to the life that had originally been taken from him so that he could start his search from there.
Demon:
~Name: None
~Username: None
Name: Thomas (preffers to be called Tomo) Greene
Height: 6'1"
Appearence: a thin, willowy character with wavy brown hair, cheerful chartreuse eyes hidden behind shades, and a bit of a five o' clock shadow.
Personality: Tomo is a quiet, obedient youngster (in shinagami terms) who enjoys doing his work, and doing it well. While he doesn't like deamons, or what they do, he finds them an interesting race and wishes to know more about them. He has a habit of whistling Mumford & Sons' music while he works. His co-workers don't really get him.
Weapon of Choice: a pair of old fashioned, oversized hedgeclippers.
Other- he doesn't remember his human life, except for hazy snatches of sunshine and flowers.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 05:36 AM
Name: Adam Johansen
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a19/chellysk5/anime/hotguy.jpg
Personality: Adam is quiet. He doesn't talk much and only speaks when spoken to. He is very kind though... for a demon.
Master:
~Name: Li Zhenyu
~Username: CatharisofTime

Name: Taylor Jackson
Height: 5'11
Appearance: http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/guy-1.jpg
Personality: Taylor is, for the majority, fairly emotionless. He does have emotions, but seldom expresses them. When he does, its normally towards his Master or close comrades.
Master:
~Name: William Lazenby

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 05:51 AM
I wanna play Esther... If only for the fact that I want to make her a Bitch in sheep's clothing

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 05:56 AM
Would you like me to reserve her for you then?? If so, you have a week to get a character sheet up.

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Name: Esther (last name unknown)
Appearance: [['Human' Form]] (http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/nurulpaan/anime_girl_fav10003.jpg)
[['True Form']] (http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs36/i/2008/285/a/6/White_Rose_by_laverinne.jpg)
[[REAL True Form]] (http://media.picfor.me/001EF66/httpwwwlunareginacomwallpapers2005wall74jpg-hot-girls-cute-Anime-angel-dark-sad-darkness-jj_large.jpg)
Personality: She appears kind and sweet, lovely and naiive about the world in her manner and delightful innocence, although this is not the case, despite her efforts to seem good through her public deeds. Twisted, cold, eerily calm and cruel, she loves to destroy and tear apart people in whatever way needed. She thrives off of empowerment and loves to cause emotional pains, and even challenges herself to cause the most pain to a person emotionally possible and to go beyond the impossible each time. She loves for her victims to have a bit of will power for the fight, but if they have too much she can easily become obsessed with breaking them and making them suffer. Few things can actually send her into a blinding rage, but her victims committing suicide is one.
She gains followers by revealing her 'true' form, which is not actually her real form but the form she had before she was cast from heaven. It is so beautiful and her 'kindness' is so plentiful that people fall deeply in love or swear their eternal devotion and loyalty, some even going as far as calling her a goddess
Other:
-She particularly loves to torture demons, due to them not being as emotionally fragile as humans, but only those she believes is worth even looking at.
-Has a love of sweets, but none is as sweet as blood of demon masters >:3
-Will do anything to make her subject scream, and if they don't she gets very angry very quickly.

Name: Li Zhenyu
Height: 5'10
Appearance: [x] (http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad324/animeluvr1300/Wand%20of%20Fortune/210760.jpg)
Personality: Surprisingly easy-going and cheerful, he's likely to crack a joke at anytime and is full of snark, although this seems to be a facade because he has no qualms with murder or blood, and sees things fatalistically. He is unsympathetic to the plights of others and is rarely too loyal to others, but at least still knows right from wrong. He has a terrible phobia of anything sexual despite his flirtations and jokes, and will stop at nothing to find his sisters, the reason he has the contract in the first place.
History: He comes from a long line of hookers and prostitutes, his mother was one, his mother's mother was one... In fact, he was the only male they knew of. Unfortunately, he was born into a group of triplets, two sisters he was close too. Unfortunately, as his mother was a whore in the seediest brothel imaginable, both of his sisters and even he himself had to work the service industry as soon as they were at an age that a client would find desirable... And there were a lot of pedophiles.
One day, the brothel was set on fire when he was 14... None but himself and his sisters survived, and for only a moment they were happy until they realized the brothel was a much safer place compared to young and pretty teens out on the streets. After a while he took to stealing instead of begging and slowly even began to murder for money to support himself and his siblings. Unfortunately, one night they were ambushed and sold into slavery. He was bought by a rich man who owned a pharmaceutical corporation and was promptly used to summon a 'god' in the man's cult that would make the cultists rulers of their world.
Long story short, it didn't work, because just as the demon appeared he stabbed his buyer in the face with a pocket knife he had on his person. After murdering the cultists in a rage, he turned to the demon and said, "So, are you going to kill me or not?"
Perhaps it amused the creature, but it made an offer to him and he accepted the contract, and the rest is history.
Demon:
~Name: Adam Johansen
~Username: thesouleater
Other:
-Loves sharp things with a frightening passion
-Likes to cook, mostly sweets

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 06:12 AM
Esther is accepted. :3

Yamimoon
09-06-2010, 06:15 AM
I would like to be in this rp. I will have the profiles up some time tomarow. (If i have the time.)

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 06:19 AM
Yes, I think he already said you could.

They just can't be in a contract TOGETHER

Yamimoon
09-06-2010, 06:21 AM
I saw that after the fact. I am sleepy tonight.
I want to play a demon and a human.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 06:23 AM
o_o Alright.

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 06:39 AM
OKAY, my human is up there. Any problems with him?

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 06:50 AM
No problems. He's cool. ^_^

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Yaaay.

-_-; I need a demon for him now.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Well, we could give it a week or so and see how many people join. Then after doing so, then we can work out how many demons/humans there are, seeing who wants to work with who and so on. I would offer to work together, but if no one else joins, that would leave Yamimoon to themself, therefore creating a problem. :|

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 07:01 AM
@_@

Damn. Hm, I could make a banner or two.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 07:05 AM
That would be cool. ^_^

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 07:05 AM
I'll get to it tomorrow, then. G'night!

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Alright. Thanks! ^_^

Familiar
09-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Well I can play a demon if you want. Should be fun.

I'll get a sheet up tomorrow.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Alright. :)

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 08:29 AM
Okay, so, apparently tomorrow was a few hours from now.

Banner is done!

I'm a bit dissatisfied with it but oh well.

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr224/Berzerker-Chan/RP%20Stuff/RPbanner.png

I also feel like recycling this one, so I might use it as a banner.

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr224/Berzerker-Chan/RP%20Stuff/AvlaroBanner.png

AeRaShin
09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Ae Ra is in! Definitely!

I'll get my profile in later today.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 02:09 PM
@CatharisOfTime: Awesome. :D

@AeRaShin: Okay. ^_^

Regulus Black
09-06-2010, 05:37 PM
I'm in. I would like to set up a shinagami later today, if that's okay?

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Yup. No need to make reservations. There isn't a limited ammount of people playing, so.. yeah. Hahah. Just post your character whenever its finished. ^_^

Regulus Black
09-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Well then, here I go!

Name: Thomas (preffers to be called Tomo) Greene
Height: 6'1"
Appearence: a thin, willowy character with wavy brown hair, cheerful chartreuse eyes hidden behind shades, and a bit of a five o' clock shadow.
Personality: Tomo is a quiet, obedient youngster (in shinagami terms) who enjoys doing his work, and doing it well. While he doesn't like deamons, or what they do, he finds them an interesting race and wishes to know more about them. He has a habit of whistling Mumford & Sons' music while he works. His co-workers don't really get him.
Weapon of Choice: a pair of old fashioned, oversized hedgeclippers.
Other- he doesn't remember his human life, except for hazy snatches of sunshine and flowers.

Yamimoon
09-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Their on the next page!!

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 06:38 PM
@Regulus Black: Accepted.

Familiar
09-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Actually sorry, I think I'm going to have to pull out of this one. Schedule just got kinda nuts...

AeRaShin
09-06-2010, 08:39 PM
Name: Casper Elizabeth Bloom
Height: Five feet, four inches
Appearance: http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/xXfoxy_foxXx/Fleur_Wedding_dress_by_nami86_by_Be.jpg
Personality: Casper is very indifferent to the world around her. She's more concerned with her life's current happenings rather than what awaits her in the future. She's not always "with it." Casper spaces out and focuses on little things to distract her from complicated and boring issues. She's uncomfortable around people she doesn't know, but almost always puts on a respectful facade. Even if it is a lie.

History: Casper finds her life very similar to that of a fairy tale's. Her father was a very wealthy jeweler, so she grew up in a wonderful surrounding. Everyday her father would bring Casper and her mother necklaces and rings and earrings. Her childhood was pretty peaceful. It wasn't until her mother died of an illness that events took a turn for the worst.

Her mother died, and her father felt it was necessary to remarry since Casper was so young and still needed a mother. He married a beautiful woman, and at first, Casper enjoyed her company. She also enjoyed the company of her two stepbrothers. However, after a while, the stepmother and stepbrothers started becoming cruel to Casper. Of course, whenever her father was around, they were as kind as they possibly could manage. Finally, the stepmother became greedier than she already was. She poisoned Casper's father, and he died the next day, which was Casper's thirteenth birthday.

As Casper hit her maturing years, her stepbrothers couldn't deny her beauty. They both took turns sleeping with her, to the point where she could barely walk the next day. At one point she became pregnant, but her stepmother forced her to abort it. Although her stepbrothers thought she was beautiful, Casper's stepmother couldn't stand her. She planned to sell her into prostitution to get rid of her. They chained her, and the idea of being restrained angered Casper. She lost it. Screaming, flailing her limbs, cursing at people, eventually a demon heard her. In a furious daze, she made a contract with the demon, and she ordered the execution of all who opposed her.
Demon:
~Name: Jacob Nightray
Other: She looks for a father figure in her demon.

Aeolus
09-06-2010, 09:57 PM
...Holy crap. Two prostitute masters.

thesouleater
09-06-2010, 10:24 PM
o_o ... XD Accepted AeRaShin. :3 I'll have to update the main page.

AeRaShin
09-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Haha, lol.

Sorry, I don't want you to think I stole your idea. I've held this idea since Soul first brought up the idea. XD

Yamimoon
09-07-2010, 06:05 AM
Name: Jacob Nightray
Height: 6’0”
Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/Night_color_by_heise-1.jpg
Personality: He is slightly outspoken, to his master, but he keeps himself in check. He is fare from being kind, but he dose seam to have his moments.
Master:
~Name: Casper Elizabeth Bloom
~Username: AeRaShin

Name: William Lazenby
Height: 5’6”
Appearance: http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/cain_memorial.jpg

Personality: William is one of these people that you like form the moment that you meet him. He has a great out look on life, but that is not his true colors. He is a very unhappy man that wile he is smiling at you, you really don’t know what he is truly thinking. He likes to play with peoples minds, as well as see them squirm. He uses his knowledge of poisons to manipulate people to get what he wants.

History: He is a member of the Lazenby family that was one of the most well known aristocrat families in England. He lived a happy go lucky life with his mother, father, and his three older siblings. He was no where next in line to take over the family business, and responsibilities. So he spent most of his time reading medical books, as well as book on potent poisons. He wanted to become a doctor, but all that changed one night in his late teens.

That night a group of men came to their house, and took his whole family by force. The news papers had said that they had just disappeared and that Scotland Yard was looking for them, but hadn’t been found yet. They were taken to an underground location where they were tortured, trying to break them down to become the servants of some one. That is all that they were told, but their wills would not break. Several months passed with out any luck. So they killed William’s family one by one, wile he was watching. It seams the only one they truly wanted was him. When all of his family was dead they thought that would break his spirit, but that was not what happened. He instead attacked the men trying his best to kill them, but was easily over powered by the number and power of his opponents. Then time seemed to slow and inevitably stop, and a demon appeared before him offering him a deal. He quickly accepted with out even batting an eye. Now he is looking for the person that had this done to his family, for what ever reason this person had. He returned to the life that had originally been taken from him so that he could start his search from there.
Demon:
~Name: Taylor Jackson
~Username: Thesouleater

Aeolus
09-07-2010, 03:56 PM

Not to be a jerk or anything, but, Yamimoon? Please use spell check or something. I mean, there's not a lot of typos but just enough to make reading your posts irritating.

Yamimoon
09-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Well I am sorry that you were irritated by reading my profile. You try working till ten o’clock at night, and see how well you try to make a profile. I was trying to get it up so that you could get the just of the character. I had an early morning wake up call, and didn’t have time to read through it. If you would have just waited I would have gotten the final touches done, but don’t worry I am not mad. It is just annoying when people post this kind of thing on the OOC, but I have made some changes to the profiles. I hope that this one is not as irritating as the last.

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 02:21 AM
...And yet you still never corrected the typos. -_-;

Well, either way, you do realize that you could take your time, right? Its not like there are slot limits.

Well, whatevs. I CLAIM SOULEATER'S DEMON FOR MY HUMAN.

Yamimoon
09-08-2010, 02:28 AM
OH, and by he way I did use a spelling and grammar check! I’m not the kind of person that posts without using one.

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 02:59 AM
...0_-;

Really? Wow. What spellcheck are you using?

Yamimoon
09-08-2010, 04:32 AM
I am using the one that comes with the Microsoft Word Processor.

By the way are my characters excepted thesouleater?

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 12:57 PM
...Hey, yami, you know what? I think I'll do what I did for my friend and act as a spell checker for you(Because MSW tends to mess up a lot), if you want. Just send me your post and I'll fix it ASAP(which is pretty soon, since I'm on ALL THE TIME).

-Grew up in a CAN NOT TOLERATE INCORRECT GRAMMAR AND SPELLING household-

thesouleater
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
AH! So sorry. I forgot to check this. *sweat*

Yes, Yamimoon your characters are accepted. ^_^ Even though I only skimmed the history of your human........

Anyways... yes, grammar and spelling are important. XD I'm always telling my friends 'THATS NOT A WORD!' :>

Regulus Black
09-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Question: Are we allowed to mention the characters from the anime/manga, like Grelle? I'm pretty sure he'd be infamous in the shinagami realm...

Yamimoon
09-08-2010, 07:47 PM
CatharisOfTime I have no problem with that, but if you know of a good program for spellchecking I would like to know about it. Also remember tolerance of peoples different levels of writing is a good thing.

Aeolus
09-08-2010, 10:54 PM
It is, but it still irks me and I have no problem saying such.

And no,. I don't. I used to have one but I forgot it's name. -_-;

Well, Google Chrome has a good one built in.

thesouleater
09-09-2010, 02:00 AM
@Regulus Black: Hmmm... Fine, but not too often. The demons/humans don't know who he is.

@CatharisofTime and Yamimoon: If your talk about spell checkers is going to turn into an argument, please just stop talking about it. I'm getting an unfriendly feel from you chat. =\

Aeolus
09-09-2010, 08:56 PM
...? Yeah, you lost me there, soul.

Anyway, you never finished your demon's profile... Nor responded to my claim on him.

thesouleater
09-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Ah... sorry. *sweat* For the picture I have to use Paint and I don't have a tablet so it's really hard for me to get a picture finished. =\ I'll probably have it up by Monday if I get the time to finish it.

As for the claim on my demon, sure. Hahah. :3

Sorry if I seem all over the place. I literally just got back to school and my mind has been kind of cluttered lately. I also have two outside-of-school (I forget the word) activities that take up a lot of time.

AeRaShin
09-09-2010, 10:39 PM
i think we should just slow down...
please respect that other people do have lives and therefore have a lot of things (which we most likely don't know about) that keep them busy.

anyway... i cant wait to see soul's artwork X3

Yamimoon
09-10-2010, 04:52 PM
No problem with that I will try and keep my spelling as proper as possible during the RP. I am also interested to see the artwork for your demon Soul. AeRaShin could you be my demons human?

thesouleater
09-10-2010, 10:19 PM
*sweat* My art isn't that good. Well, it is better from when I started drawing on the computer. I'm better with a pencil and paper. ^_^

AeRaShin
09-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Yesh! I will!
Yay~ I have a demon! Whoop-whoop.

Well good or bad, still wanna see it. >.<

thesouleater
09-11-2010, 05:30 PM
-_-; Alrighty... I'm almost done the picture... just need to get the body done.

Aeolus
09-11-2010, 10:35 PM
-_-;

Kay... I'm... Just gonna list your char as my demon now.

thesouleater
09-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Alright.

Okay, so I just added up all the demons and humans and we need one more demon I believe. But, just so that I'm sure, will someone check my math? *sweat* I just want to make sure that I'm not going crazy. Thanks. :)

Aeolus
09-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Er, well... If you allow me to have three chars I can make a demon(A FEMALE ONE FOR ONCE).

I'm VERY good with juggling characters. Hell, I have a whole RP that required me to juggle characters... IF I CAN GET IT OFF THE GROUND, THAT IS.

-_-;

It used to have so many people when i put it up years past. What happened??

thesouleater
09-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Well, I don't really want someone playing more than two characters. =\ Sorry. But as we get farther into the RP, I'm going to eventually ask you to add traces of Esther and continue to get her more into the lives of the humans. Which, by getting into the humans lives, the demons get involved. So as we get farther in Esther is going to play a bigger part.

I don't really like playing two characters, but if everyone else doesn't mind, I will play another demon.

As for my picture, I completely forgot about it and haven't proceeded any farther than my last update that I announced. =\ School just started up again for me and I've been really busy the last week or so getting used to the routine of getting up early to go to school. I also have to juggle outside activities and not losing contact with my friends. But when I am on the computer, I'm too busy checking different things first before drawing.

Sorry for the long wait for a reply.

OH! And for any of you that have pictures for your characters, I can try and make an avi or sig out of it. :D It's been one of my habits as of late when I have the time.

Aeolus
09-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Yaaaay.

-_-;

thesouleater
09-17-2010, 12:58 AM
o_O

I posted all the characters on the opening post.

Yamimoon
09-17-2010, 01:05 PM
HEY that is no prob!! I know what it is like to have a lot to take care of. Well I don't mind if you play another Demon if you want.

thesouleater
09-17-2010, 02:35 PM
I just want to keep it fair overall.

Anyone watch Kuroshitsuji II episode 12? I really don't like the ending. =\ But, before I go any farther, I'm going to stop myself because I'll probably end up ranting about the ending.

Aeolus
09-17-2010, 05:31 PM
I saw it. I HATED IT. AUGH. AUGH. AUGH. WHY?

AeRaShin
09-18-2010, 03:16 AM
I personally liked the ending, it was clever.
Plus, I was sort of hoping for an ending like that.

thesouleater
09-18-2010, 04:55 AM
@CatharisofTime: AGREED.

@AeRaShin: Seriously!? You liked the ending!? D: They completely ruined it in my opinion. :|

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 01:44 AM
I KNOW!

I wanted Ceil's soul DEVOURED, not living eternally!

And everyone expected Sebastian to still be all nice- He's a freaking demon, he just wanted the kid's soul! He's not Hannah, dammit.

AeRaShin
09-19-2010, 03:45 AM
I'm sick and twisted that way.
(Bwahahaha...) -dance-

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 04:09 AM
-_-; Fine.

ANYWAY, when is the RP startinnnng!?

thesouleater
09-19-2010, 06:22 AM
*sweat* Soon. I'm on my I-Pod right now and really don't feel like typing up an IC right now. I'll try to get it up tomorrow, but I doubt it 'cause I have a busy schedule and I'll be in a place where I can't get on the Internet. So it should (at absolute latest) be up by Wednesday. ^_^

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 06:42 AM
-_-;

Yamimoon
09-19-2010, 06:14 PM
The ending to the anime was not that bad! I was kind of expecting this kind of ending. It made it where they would be together for all of time. That way there might be a continuation of the series.

So are we going to start without a demon for my human?

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh crap, I forgot you had a human.

What's the point of continuing it? I mean, the whole basis was Ceil looking for revenge and Sebastian wanting to eat his soul.

AeRaShin
09-20-2010, 12:17 AM
I just wanted the two to be together forever <3 (Kyaa~!)

Anyway, I would play a demon, but I'm almost certain I would totally mess it up. At least you've got a human for your demon! (Me...!) :D

Aeolus
09-20-2010, 12:49 AM
...Ah, so, fangirling.

Then again, the entire show was FILLED with HoYay, so...

But yeah, no. SCREW THE SHIPPERS, FOCUS THE PLOT.

thesouleater
09-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Sorry if I'm slow getting posts up. I just restarted school (as most of us probably have) and I've been busy with extra activities.

I'll try and get demon #2 and the IC up by the end of the weekend. I've also officially given up on drawing demon #1, 'cause I lost the file somewhere (long story). I'll probably go on a picture hunt sometime.

Aeolus
09-22-2010, 05:47 AM
heh.

thesouleater
09-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Alright, demon #2 up. IC will be up tomorrow (Saturday, September 25th) sometime.

@Yamimoon: I hope my demon #2 will work for you, 'cause, there aren't any other demons. XD If you know any of my other characters from different RPs and you don't like the one I currently have up, you can ask for one of those or for my list of characters (which is incomplete and needs a lot of editing).

Yamimoon
09-25-2010, 07:11 AM
He looks fine to me!!

I will be getting my pic for my demon up some time tomarow!!

thesouleater
09-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Alright. Got my pictures up. I'll have the IC up soon. :)

EDIT: IC UP! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=341555#post341555) :D

EDIT EDIT (?) : I mispelled 'butlers' in the IC thread title. D: Anyone know how I can fix that?

Aeolus
09-26-2010, 11:06 AM
edit post?

Or edit topic title, dunno

thesouleater
09-26-2010, 03:36 PM
I already tried that. :| I'll ask a mod.

AeRaShin
09-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Coolio! I'll post later at night.
I'm busy tomorrow.

Aeolus
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
YOU MIGHTA WANNA POSTA FIRSTA SOULA EATAH.

GIVEUSA ANA IDEA OFA WHEREA WEA AREA, WHATA COUNTRYA WEA AREA INA, AND WHATA TIMEA ITA ISA.

-hilariously racist faux Italian accent a go-go!-

thesouleater
09-27-2010, 06:10 PM
o_o Okay.... XD

thesouleater
09-27-2010, 06:45 PM
(Don't double post... like I am now.)

Alright. I got a post up on the IC, but everyone is uber-rich, right? I mean, it wouldn't make sense for a person with no money to have a butler. So... yeah. You might wanna create a reason why your character is rich, just so that your not stumped later in the RP if it comes up.

Aeolus
09-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Kaaay

-runs to post-

When do I bring in our lovely fallen?

thesouleater
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Not 'till we're a few pages in. I wanna make sure everyone gets atleast a first few posts in.

Regulus Black
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Ermmm... should I wait a couple pages to post as well? Or does it not really matter when our shinigami is introduced?

thesouleater
10-02-2010, 11:49 PM
It doesn't matter. Shinigami can post when they want. :)

thesouleater
10-03-2010, 03:26 PM
(Argg! Ima have to double post again!! You can ignore the double posting rule for the OOC. In the IC its forbidden.)

Would anyone be interested in a Fullmetal Alchemist RP (for those of you that have watched/read FMA)? I have an idea thats kind of based off of FMA and I think it would be cool. ^_^

Aeolus
10-03-2010, 04:36 PM
no.

thesouleater
10-03-2010, 05:03 PM
'No' as in not interested, or 'no' as in not cool? o_O

Aeolus
10-03-2010, 05:59 PM
"no" as in both.

thesouleater
10-03-2010, 06:18 PM
o_o Alrighty.

Aeolus
10-04-2010, 05:00 PM
Won't be posting. Sick. Back later.

thesouleater
11-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Uhh... hey.

Just a little push. I posted quite a while ago and there haven't been any replies since, so.... yeah. If you can get a post up please do so. ^_^

AeRaShin
11-03-2010, 01:07 AM
I'm waiting for Yamimoon :(

Yamimoon
11-03-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm waiting for Yamimoon :(

What!! I have a post up, and you are the one that is on the top of the post!! If you need me to I will repost the reply to you, or are you wanting me to add more to the post?

Let me know so that we can keep this alive.

P.S
My post is on page two!!

AeRaShin
11-05-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm sorry, that was my fault. I posted.

Yamimoon
11-21-2010, 04:53 AM
I hope that I will get a post up soon!! I am sorry about this!!

AeRaShin
12-14-2010, 02:10 AM
Is this over, then?:(

thesouleater
12-14-2010, 04:58 AM
@AeRaShin: I honestly don't know. I have nothing to reply to on the IC.

@Everyone: Even though this thread is pretty much dead, I have a slight announcement to make. I've identified as a male on RPA, but in real life I'm still walking around as a female. I am transgendered and I'm starting to make my move to start coming out to people about that. It's horribly easy on the internet to tell someone, 'Oh, I'm transgender.', probably because we aren't talking face-to-face and we don't know each other that well.

I've started telling my friends about myself and I've been on a mission to find out who respects LGBT people. So I won't be online as much. If you have any questions, you can ask for my e-mail through PM. =)