Profile:

Type:

Rha'az
12-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Forged in Blood

Name: Nathan Tyros

Surname: Tyros

Appearance:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/161/8/a/bloodborne__by_sanekyle-d7lw27r.jpg

Nathan's face
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/172/e/2/dmc4_nero_2_by_ceriselightning-d6a0998.png

Personality: Nathan is a man who does not think twice when killing his enemies. He also must think thoroughly to trust someone else in his job. He cannot do another job if the current one isn't finish yet. Responsible, honorable man.

Backstory: Nathan was raised in the district of Carragha, north to Yaharn. His father, Gerard Tyros is a farmer who is secretly a supernatural investigator in Carragha. Nathan didn't know of his father's job until Gerard's death. Nathan is only 17 at that time. At midnight, 2 days after his father's death he killed a demon near his father's farm.

The next day, when he was walking around the farm he saw a door, he opened it and it leads to an underground base. It's his father's secret solitary base. Nathan took his father's weapons and trained himself for 7 years while killing demons during that period. At 2040, when he travelled to Yaharn he already set up a list of demons that might caused the plague.. His goal is to end the demons' life and restore peace.

Melee Weapon: A Hybrid Scythe, it can change into a spear, scythe or an axe just by changing the blade's position.

Firearms: Half-Breed Gun, a shotgun that shoots out burning projectiles.

Abilities: Nathan is a very agile man. Also, Nathan can sustain most attacks and is immune to the Wicked plague. He can see clearly at night and able to turn invisible for a period of time.

Catchphrase: "I've found my Jackpot"

Character Type and Race
Demon Hunter, Human

Rha'az
03-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Nightfall_Outbreak: Flesh and Steel

Name: Commander Galadon IV

Type: Cerevaal (Commander)

Appearance:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/images/11/august/tau.jpg

Skills: Tactician, close to mid ranged combat, battlesuit piloting skills, melee combat

Abilities: Able to learn extremely fast and highly adaptable to any battle situations

Weapons/Equipments: Honour Shield, Blood Vow (very sharp sword that could pass normal Fulgrim soldier armor and Marauder armors easily), Doomsday's Mark (a laser pointer device that marks a location to drop his personal battlesuit, the Steel Flame MkIII), Kuga Phobos variant (kinda like the Norridian's Argath's Piercer variants, Kuga Phobos variant fires plasma round and changeable to shotgun fire and flamethrower-like fire)

Personality: Devoted to protect the Cerevaals, he is extremely dedicated to fight Cerevaal's enemies. He never gives up, necer turns his back towards his enemies, his motto, "Annihilate the enemy and forget they existed"

Bio: Born in an army camp, Galadon's actual name is Seahar Gladius. And he is the fourth man to take the name Galadon, a name that was once wore by Cerevaal's mighty and heroic warriors that dared to battle Hybrid invasions with only a manpower of 569 against an entire Behemoth fleet. Galadon trained at the age of 21 but gained a Cerevaal citizenship mark on his 12. He never back down, never retreat. He was then honored to have a battlesuit of any type and many recommended him the Kraige Warhound type, a huge 40m battlesuit that could match a Norridian Battle God, a Fulgrim HAAB (Huge Armored Assault Battlesuit), a Brute's Formidable Waaghlord and a Krieger's Hellblazer. But he chose the Steel Flame, faster and agile battlesuit. Designed to be piloted by men Galadon, who values speed more than power.

Type:
Soldier, Commander, Human

Rha'az
05-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Angelic Sentinels/Nightfall_Outbreak
(Both are Flesh and Steel RPs)

Name: Cypher Grayson

Nickname: Prophet

Type: Rogue Angel

Appearance:
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/106/6/e/assassin_enchene_regular_by_ptitvinc-d61wvzv.jpghttp://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120816103723/deadliestfiction/images/8/88/New-master-chief-armor_halo4-640.jpg

Skills: Swordsmanship, lockpicking, stealth, parkour, stealing, marksmanship, hand-to-hand combat

Personality: Calm, hot-tempered, hates it when people doesn't listen to him, hates bad stuff, protective, brave and hates Hybrids, A LOT.

Backstory: Before the Hybrids attack, Cypher is just a man who can invent less complex stuffs such as pocket grenades and others. Cypher once travelled to the Royal Air Raider Academy to enroll in but was rejected by his family. Then, during one night his sister was shot and was crippled PROBABLY for life and Cypher got mad. He then finds the people who attacked her and ended their crime carrier. The next day, the Republic City Enforcers found the thugs stuck onto a wall with grey sticky substance on them with a letter on a thug's body saying, "I am Shadow".

Cypher took the Shadow persona for months and self trained with a lot of skills. One day when Cypher was running around on rooftops searching for his assassination target he fell down from the 20th floor but before he touched the ground, a ghostly but strange man appeared to him by the name, The Watcher. He quoted that:

The night is young, and someone must took care of it. I watch the City, and so do you, and the others
Then, Cypher wake up right before dawn and received this, wraith-like powers.

Years after the incident, a huge Hybrid invasion attacked the City and he is now rescued by Deimos, his close friend. He lost one friend as well, Seven. He is now under treatment of the Healing Priests..

Abilities:
[Wraith] Cypher's Wraith abilities enables him to teleport short ranges, see enemies through walls
and where are they looking at, repel enemies away and giving a Third Vision.

[Second Vision/Wraith Vision] Cypher can see enemy through walls and knows where are they looking at.

[Third Vision/Hybrid Eye] Detect Hybrid tracks or locating any invisible Hybrids nearby.

Weapons: A Chainblade, a Piercer [SPECTRE-001] rifle, a few grenades, and a knife.

Type:
Supersoldier w/ powers, Human

Rha'az
11-30-2015, 07:17 AM
Wings of Elderon: End of Days

http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Eo.eIFXXXXalaXXXq6xXFXXX5/knights-font-b-fantasy-b-font-font-b-art-b-font-font-b-dragons-b-font.jpg
Name: Tyreus Vyrn

Race: Human

Sub-race: The Imperial Loyalist/Thyran

Tridian Power: Kingslayer

Abilities:
Apocalypse
Tyreus' first ability is to jump up high and plunges onto the ground to create a circle of impassable terrain to trap his enemies.

True Justice
His sword will emit a bright light before creating a cloud fire that lasts a few seconds.

Weapon: A bastard sword that bears the name, Vexaroth. Meaning demon bane. Forged by the Axenors and having absorbed demon souls, Vexaroth expels the evil within these demonic souls, turning them into Radiant magic. He also wields a short sword forged by humans and tempered by a dragon's scorching breath.
http://img09.deviantart.net/8a01/i/2012/241/b/4/bastard_sword_by_roudain-d5cuhiu.png

Equipment: A few fire bombs, a kite shield which bears an eagle symbol, the symbol of the Order and a few life potions, just in case someone is dying.

Backstory: Shortly after the fall of Elderon, Tyreus was one of the survivors during the battle of Shattered Peak. He journeyed through the burnt lands of Elderon, across the Northern Mountains, the fallen empire of Mirda, and the destroyed lands of the Orcs and Elves. At last, he arrived at the sanctuary of the White Wing. Although Sithir is not there, his wounds were healed in a short period of time.

After days of rest, he felt lighter as the power of the Kingslayer runs in his veins. He knows he is not the only one who possesses such power, but as he rests at the White Wing's sanctuary, a white beam was visible in the distance. It is coming from the Well of Souls. Tyreus felt something is happening there, thus he must travel to the Well.

Other: He rarely takes his helmet off

Type:
Knight of the Order, First Legion. Human.

Rha'az
11-30-2015, 07:21 AM
http://community.crowfall.com/public/Crowfall_FemaleTemplarConcept.jpg
With a bit larger eyes and its blue. Black hair too..
Name: Lyanna Stormborne

Race: Human

Sub-race: High Men

Tridian Power: Magelight

Abilities:
Mend Wounds
Heals wounded allies.

Eye of the Wraith
Enables Lyanna to see supernatural creatures that are invisible.

Weapon: A greatsword, a bow and arrows.

Equipment: A few Life Potions, a few herbs and a few poisons for her arrows.

Backstory: Lyanna Stormborne is a childhood friend of Tyreus, maybe a lover too. Once a lieutenant for Captain Aldis of the 3rd Legion of the Order, she fought alongside Tyreus during the final battle but when she woke up from unconciousness she found herself in a city. Some say the city was ruled by a Priest. But one thing's for sure, she was in the Iron City. She arrived days before the group enters the city with Morgus Frost (check the IC for details, page 2-3). And she now fights in the Pit to find money, not under the orders of Barchus the Madman.

Other: You might say she's Tyreus' lover

Type:
A member of the Order of Elderon, human

Rha'az
11-30-2015, 07:30 AM
Hellbound: The Circles

What is your name?:
Gabriel... The name's Gabriel Delacourt...

So, Gabriel how old are you?:
Thirty-two. It's for the records right? Damn...

We found these weapons, are those yours?:
I see you as a fan of weapons am I right? I have a custom revolver that shatters rock and cracks solid metal, a scythe that had been said to be forged within the Feral World and brought into Xeran for tempering *sits properly in position*. A few flame bombs just to make sure no bloodsuckers suckin' my precious blood and an extendable sword which I used as a last resort.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: My sister, never heard from her since 16. Parents died, all I have left is my dog Reginald in my house.

Hmm, interesting. Tell me, do you remember anything before you end up here?: I might remember some stuff...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was... In the streets of Iroh... Howls and snarls can be heard during that time. Without any hesitation, I pulled out my revolver and my scythe and wandered off into the dark alleys where corpses of rotting bodies and flies lie. Just when I about to enter the alley a damnable Lycan dropped from above and stares at me. I fired a few shots but nothing works at all and was impaled in the stomach, then blacked out.

Enough of that Gabriel, tell me about yourself: I was raised in the outskirts of Iroh, until we were robbed by some damnable bandits, taking my older sister away and myself as well. If you want to here the whole story how I escaped, just tell me you wanted to. Tell me then. Alright, when I was in their lair, they torture women and made men into slaves. Sat inside a cell for days with my sister until both of us were brought out, they focking raped my sister and that's the time I let my wrath out, taking a nearby knife I stabbed of 'em in the eye. Taking his weapons and went on an onslaught. Realizing it was over, all of 'em were dead. Even guts spilled all over the place, I do not know how did I execute that out. Fainted, and I woke up in a house where a lady was taking care of me. She trained me to be a demon hunter and told me that the bandits I kill, was a Feral Cult. I saw my path to be a demon hunter.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/4a0c/th/pre/i/2015/128/3/f/bloodborne_fan_art_by_lauzx-d8slhj2.jpg
Gabriel never shows his face, to hide it he wears a metal full helm with a cross-like symbol which a hole to let him see. Think of a cool crusader helm.

Type:
Seasoned Covenant Hunter. Human

Rha'az
12-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Blood&Fire: Crown of the King

Name: Kane Grayson

Appearance:
http://gamingtrend.com/wp-content/screenshots/cradle-concept-art/Cradle-Concept-Art-12.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/59/b7/d759b758408880c92f742ef51b53a392.jpg
His face

Equipments: The armor shown in picture, iron gauntlets, a few life potions, herbs, fire bombs and a liquid that illuminates during the dark.

Skills: Swordsmanship and a little bit of survival.

Weapons: A bastard sword, a short hammer for backup, and a kite shield.

Goal: End all of this discord and have a life.

Personality: Kane didn't usually care about his surroundings. He only cares about any given orders and he is the guy who is also kills brutally in battle although he didn't seem to like it. He is also short tempered but he always tries to calm himself down.

Backstory: Kane, is a bastard son of a declining noble who is soon abandoned by his father, leaving the mother to take care of Kane until he reached 10. Kane's mother died soon after he celebrated his 10th birthday. Kane didn't remember what happened during the night she was killed but he knows the murderer had an evil heart. Without any parent to raise him as a child he began to steal things from the markets, and get caught occasionally. By the time he reached 21, he began to hunt down his mother's murderer but he was assaulted by the murderer's minions. He was nearly killed if not for the Crusaders that passed by.

The Crusaders tried to take him in many times until Kane himself agreed to join. From the day he joined the Crusaders, he became a master swordsman but he can't beat one man. Rafe.

Type:
A Crusader of the Order of the Sword. Human

Rha'az
05-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Hellbound: War

Name: Damien Delacourt

Class: Hunter

Appearance:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/318704fd8812e42522aa9f156a3a1d96/tumblr_mxppa2iCdd1qer56zo1_1280.jpg
Without facial hair.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/9/96/11thArmoredCavalryRegiment.png/revision/latest?cb=20110926164529
Just no metal parts and helmet

Weapons: A pair of engraved bayonets, a pair of M1911A's named as The Count and The Countess in conjunction to his ancestor's Taurus and Storm.

Equipment: Fire bombs, smoke bombs, painkiller shots and a few silver-tipped magazines.

Skills: Expert gunsman, one of the high-ranked marksman and had swordsmanship skills.

Backstory: Born in the outskirts of Britain, Damien was raised by his mother after his father joined the military and killed in action when World War 2 happened. After Damien's father died, he too joined the military and was captured by Nazis. When he is heading to a Nazi concentration camp, he broke out from the transport truck and escaped with a few others. When, heading back to Britain he and other prisoners were ambushed by Nazi artificial vampires, the others were killed but he survived and he even killed them with a M1911 he took from a corpse.

Then, he was knocked out and captured by the Nazi Supernatural Division to be used as a test subject. But luckily, he was saved by a Hunter from the Covenant and was offered to join them when Damien himself killed a few vampires. Untrained at that time, and had no knowledge about killing vampires but managed to kill one is impressive enough. He learns by observing, that's what Damien said. And that's what he do.

Becoming a Hunter, Damien swears to protect his family by participating in the war. To protect his family, he also have to protect Britain, just as the queen asked all Knights to when Order XIX was issued.

Type:
Human, Meta-human, Hunter, Monster-Slayer

Rha'az
05-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Hellbound: The Ultimate

What is your name?:
Gabriel... The name's Gabriel Delacourt...

So, Gabriel how old are you?:
Thirty-two. It's for the records right? Damn...

We found these weapons, are those yours?:
I see you as a fan of weapons am I right? I have a pair of custom revolvers that shatters rock and cracks solid metal; the Taurus and the Storm, a bastard sword which had been passed down for generations known as the Pacifier *sits properly in position*. A few flame bombs just to make sure no bloodsuckers suckin' my precious blood and a special bayonet which had sacred engravings on it which I used as a sword.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: My sister, never heard from her since 16. Parents died, all I have left is my dog Reginald in my house.

Hmm, interesting. Tell me, do you remember anything before you end up here?: I might remember some stuff...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was... In the streets of Iroh... Howls and snarls can be heard during that time. Without any hesitation, I pulled out my revolver and my scythe and wandered off into the dark alleys where corpses of rotting bodies and flies lie. Just when I about to enter the alley a damnable Lycan dropped from above and stares at me. I fired a few shots but nothing works at all and was impaled in the stomach, then blacked out.

Enough of that Gabriel, tell me about yourself: I was raised in the outskirts of Iroh, until we were robbed by some damnable bandits, taking my older sister away and myself as well. If you want to here the whole story how I escaped, just tell me you wanted to. Tell me then. Alright, when I was in their lair, they torture women and made men into slaves. Sat inside a cell for days with my sister until both of us were brought out, they focking raped my sister and that's the time I let my wrath out, taking a nearby knife I stabbed of 'em in the eye. Taking his weapons and went on an onslaught. Realizing it was over, all of 'em were dead. Even guts spilled all over the place, I do not know how did I execute that out. Fainted, and I woke up in a house where a lady was taking care of me. She trained me to be a demon hunter and told me that the bandits I kill, was a Feral Cult. I saw my path to be a demon hunter.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/4a0c/th/pre/i/2015/128/3/f/bloodborne_fan_art_by_lauzx-d8slhj2.jpg
Gabriel never shows his face, to hide it he wears a metal full helm with a cross-like symbol which a hole to let him see. Think of a cool crusader helm.

Weapon Appearances/Links
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/hellsing/images/3/36/Anderson%27s_Bayonets.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100618181054 - Gabriel's Bayonets
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ed/2d/7a/ed2d7a1882b18b76a82dd37b6aa96829.jpg - The Taurus
http://orig06.deviantart.net/5e19/f/2013/183/4/1/629_manga_classic_revolver_by_blackdonner-d6bqq7l.jpg - The Storm
http://www.albion-swords.com/images/swords/albion/nextGen/new-swords/nextgen-medieval-earl-sword.jpg - Pacifier Sword

Type:
Seasoned Covenant Hunter, Human, Meta-Human

Rha'az
06-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Oath Keeper: The Day Babylon Falls
Name: Alistair 'Hawke' Gray

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Affliation: Oath Paladin (Excalibur Knights Order)

Class: Crusader

"Fight fire with fire they say,"
-Alistair 'Hawke' Gray

Personality: As with most Paladins possess, Alistair or rather Hawke was a disciplined man. Taught to him by his parents in the Crimson Watch district. His life in the district strengthens his mind to become stronger mentally in order to resist the darkness. But, Hawke can be seen as a calm and cool person but often being viewed as a lonewolf or rather, an introvert. He prefers to accomplish missions with less people. But, Hawke does hates someone pointing out his past mistakes. Once he loses his temper, Hawke generally punches the person in the face losing his sense of discipline for a short moment. This is one of the reasons why he could never work in a large group.

Appearance:
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/70958/homefront_the_revolution_70958.jpg
Hawke stands at 1.87m tall. He had a gold hair, a blonde you might say. He had a slightly tough build and a scar across his body.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/c48de4ce8fd9dc9b2834f2d27a9bd23d/tumblr_nrju1jttNL1skr4hwo1_1280.jpg
This is his armor. The armor of redemption. Specially built to suit Alistair's build and his need for more mobility under Hawke's request.

Weapons:

Sword of Absolution (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/8/8c/SW_Power_Sword.png/revision/latest?cb=20140810210923) - An upgraded version of the standard issue Sword of Sins (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammer40k/images/c/ca/GK_Nemesis_Force_Sword.png/revision/latest?cb=20140825184443). This sword emits a power field that enable the sword to cut through easily. The power field is emitted at its blade, invisible to the naked eye.
Demon Bane (http://cdn.pcgamesn.com/sites/default/files/black%20ops%202%20paladin%20camo.jpg) - Fires explosive rounds. 40 per magazines

Equipments:
http://cgimg.s3.amazonaws.com/t/g35/463935/1286123_large.jpg

From left to right: EFG (Explosive Flame Grenade), Flashbang and ACCV (Acid Cloud Containment Vial), releases a small acid cloud lethal to humans as well as demons (If the Purity variant is used)

Skills:

Leadership - Developed as child during his life in the Crimson Watch and the years of training as a Paladin
Hand-to-hand combat - Excellent in taking down multiple enemies at once.
Swordsmanship - Expert in using swords. Sometimes even dual wielding

Non-Combat Skills:

Musical Skills - Hawke is also known to have skills in playing a guitar and a violin.
Survival - Most Paladins have to learn this skill in order to survive outside the walls.

Hobby: Hawke can be usually seen walking alone at parks, forests and city streets to ease his mind. Sometimes he even went hunting. But in his free time, he plays his guitar or violin alone. He also loves to read books especially encyclopedias and books with tonnes of information, most notably the Anatomy of Demons written by J.P. Howard. He sometimes played video games that interests him.

Likes: Books. Good movies with great stories. Great video games with interesting concept and story. Weapons. He loves weapons. Peaceful environments, preferrably silent.

Dislikes: Noisy places, whiny people. Anything that is the opposite on the subject of books and video games.

Family Members: James Gray (father, deceased), Martha Gray (mother, deceased), Arya Gray (sister, alive. Working as an apprentice to a blacksmith in Silver Forge)

Rivals: Vlad Harkonnen (location unknown, former Paladin)

Romantic Partner: None, but open.

Backstory: Living in the Crimson Watch wasn't easy for many citizens. Criminal activity is high. One can feel the 'dark' atmosphere of the district. One can also feel fear when living here. But all this shapes Alistair, the eldest of two. All of these events strengthens Hawke's mind, shaping him. His parents taught him to be disciplined and brave, for living in a world of chaos requires more than discipline. In his years of teenagehood, Hawke and his family moved to the Silver Forge in order to escape a gang war that is happening that time. Unfortunately, before they could move, Hawke's parents were killed and leaving the two siblings alone.

The siblings escaped to Silver Forge. And Hawke took great care of his sister, he had to work in multiple jobs in his young age. He determines to send his sister to a school, with the money he got from his jobs he paid his sister's school fees, at that time, Hawke was 13 and Arya was 4. He didn't even care about his future. Thus, when he reached 18, his sister was taken care of a blacksmith in the district to let Hawke go for enrolling in the Paladin's ranks. He was trained for 3 years, seeing his parent's grave and sister 4 times a year, surviving the vigorous trainings and now, he became one of the Paladin's greatest assets.

Type:
Oath Paladin, Human, Enhanced Human (Meta-Human)

Rha'az
06-05-2016, 11:28 PM
Oath Keeper: The Day Babylon Falls

Name: Victoria Alice Anderson (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81396&p=2786761&viewfull=1#post2786761)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Affliation: Oath Paladin

Class: Knight

"The cavalry has arrived!"
-Victoria Alice.

Personality: Bright and cheerful. She can be always seen interacting with other Paladins, asking them about their situation and pretty helpful. However, she wanted to help people. She wanted to solve people's problems. She is also curious. Always wanting to know more because she is new to the Order.

Appearance:
http://orig07.deviantart.net/049e/f/2010/139/4/c/eternal_fantasy_by_omarslave4britney.png
Exactly in the pic.
https://minimumwagehistorian.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/stealth-suit.jpg
Heavily modified to increase movement speed.

Weapons:

Spear of Repentance (http://orig08.deviantart.net/9406/f/2013/119/b/6/spear1_by_ah_kai-d63gn19.png) - A heavily modified spear from the standard Spear of Sins (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/b/b4/Type-0_Lance.png/revision/latest?cb=20130608205126). Like Alistair's own modified sword, Victoria's spear emits a power field at its blade, easily cutting through most solids.
Shield of War (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fe/d3/74/fed374446e966818b046b141613ae0ad.jpg) - A standard issue shield for all Paladins.
Demon's Bane (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e6/be/b0/e6beb0ce7f8b41496e06c22f2624a4ee.jpg) - Victoria's own made gauntlets. It increases her striking power, shatttering walls with an inch punch.
Angel's Bane (http://www.poseidon.co.jp/3F/E&I/03.jpg) - A pistol powerful enough to shatter walls with 3-5 shots.

Equipments:

Ammo sack for keeping ammunitions for Angel's Bane.

Skills:

Marksmanship - She is a great marksman, able to shoot distances away with just her Angel's Bane.
Spearmaster - Expert in the use of spears. She can wield her spear with two hands or with a shield on the other.
Hand to hand combat - Great fighter, but without Demon's Bane, she's useless.

Non-Combat Skills:

Painting - She loves painting. Especially painting the landscapes in Babylon. She once paints for a living, painting noblemen's portraits for a high price.
Medicines - She once studied medicines before enrolling into the Order. She can treat your wounds with the right equipments.

Hobby: Victoria can be seen painting, usually on top of tall buildings to get a clear view of the landscape. Other than painting, she loves to walk in the park to get some fresh air or to go to a nearby bookstore to buy some reading materials, especially works of fiction. Sometimes she listens to music.

Likes: Paintings of famous artists, books with good story, some Paladins as idols (who? Read the Backstory). Food, who hates food. Music.

Dislikes: Demons. Her brother, Sir Lucius.

Family Members: Garen Anderson (father, deceased), Anna Santoro (mother, coma), Lucius Anderson (brother, alive), Zorlund Harkand (uncle, alive)

Rivals: Sir Lucius Anderson (Shield Knight, alive)

Romantic Interest: Had a crush on Alistair 'Hawke' Gray.

Backstory: Victoria Alice Anderson was the youngest of two siblings. The older being the most elite Shield Knight, Lucius Anderson who happens to be her rival. At a young age, she and her brother had been experiencing, a series of unfortunate events. Reaching the age of 8, her father was indirectly involved with a crime syndicate. The criminal organization simply known as the Red Syndicate, sent men to her home, assassinating her father, torturing her mother all while she was hiding somewhere in the house. Lucius? He was at work, unaware of these things.

Traumatized, she began to grief on her father's death. Her mother, was in a critical condition, losing the ability to walk, crippled as a result of the tortures. Because of Lucius' abscent during the incident, she instill hatred towards him, blaming Lucius for not protecting the parents. Years later, at the age of 23, she enrolled in the Order, looking up to several Paladins as an idol, especially her uncle, the great Zorlund Harkand. Other people include the Great Paladin herself and the Faceless Paladin.

She aims to defeat her brother, who is now a Shield Knight at the service of the Conglomerate. 5 years before she became a Paladin, she met Alistair, one of the Twelfth Division's elite men. She met him while waiting for a train from the Central Ward to Ordo Sanctus where she lived, alone. From there, they became friends and she began to develop a feeling towards the Paladin throughout the years.

Type:
Oath Paladin, Human, Enhanced Human

Rha'az
09-14-2016, 03:51 AM
Slayers of the New World

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/8/8a/Prototype_Nero_(Model)_DMC4SE.png/revision/latest?cb=20150512171011

Name: Alastair Leonhardt

Origin: London, England, United Kingdom

Weapon Type: Natural (Manifest).

Alastair's Virtue manifests as an arm. It allows him to suck the lifeforce of a Malignant, thus healing him from his injuries. However, his arm reacts to Alastair's emotions. The more angry Alastair is, the more stronger his Virtue becomes until it transforms into an armor made out of Virtue. It can only go away by Alastair's commands.
However, when Alastair reaches his limit (unable to control his anger any longer), he will eventually become the 'White Demon' (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/18/46/4e1846609d8eb831d4e43dc10a2a5456.jpg), earning him the nickname based on his transformation.

Equipment: A sword (in the pic) to which he calls as the Exorcist's Blade. The sword however is just a normal sword but it helps Alastair to channel out his Virtue energy at its blade, effectively acting as a 'Blade-Type' weapon as well. He doesn't wear any sort of armor since it slows him down.

Backstory: Alastair was born into a family who hails from Hampshire before his parents moved to London due to the fact that Malignants are advancing towards the southern regions of England. His father, was half-German and half-English while Alastair's mother was pure British. 10 years into his life, Alastair learned that the world was not like what it's supposed to be, war consumed the world, plunging Earth into a seemingly eternal chaos.

When he was 16, he witnessed the deaths of his parents to a surprise attack by the Malignant on London. He and other refugees made their way to Northumberland. But on their way there, the group of refugees Alastair was travelling together was attacked once again by the feral creatures but this time, it nearly costs Alastair's life and losing his right arm.

He fell unconcious from the attack and CROSS Slayers came in to eradicate the attackers. However, the Slayers noticed something at Alastair's arm, it's regenerating, but it's not human anymore. Thus, he was taken into the Black Cross Order and was declared as a Manifest, same like General Eric and Gabriel. He now served the Order for 24 years, serving only to kill.

Other:

His motives are to eradicate the Malignant who killed his parents. But as he grows up, he thinks that to eradicate every single of them is impossible but it is possible to save many lives. Because of this, Alastair believes that to save the many, one must sacrifice the few.

Type:
Wielder of Virtue, Demon Slayer, Human