PDA

View Full Version : The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started [M]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Minkasha
12-28-2014, 09:54 PM
M for all sorts of adult like buffoonery including but not limited to: grim deceptions of death, sensual encounters of the fourth kind, escapism through moralistic means and exploration of a broken heart.

Applications are not being accepted, we are full!

IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68842&p=2352762#post2352762)

Once upon a time you were born for greatness. There was destiny, a greater plot and a role that you fulfilled. The weavers of fate spun you in their webs and gave you hope. But then…there was pause. And it lingered, and all time stilled…the quest ended so quickly…so…incorrectly…so…incomplete.

Eventually, your vision turned white, it burned, you screamed into the dying universe but you were forgotten. Somehow, in some cruel fashion, you were liberated from your webs. Left adrift in the sea of nothingness, its waves going to and fro with the corpses of multiverses unsung and undone.

But a flash later, a heaving gasp later, you come back. But this wasn’t where you were before, not even close. It was an alien place, and yet you’ve come into possession of a letter, its parchment old, but its words new. Ink wasn’t the component of inscription, but blood.

‘Dear X,

I have taken you back. Who am I you must be asking…that is a mystery that even I sometimes ponder upon. But it does matter WHO I am but rather WHAT I want dear X. And what I want…is….freedom. My power I thought nigh unstoppable. But even I have been cast into a cage. I cry out, I send these letters across all boundaries of existence. You’ve been chosen, given redemption through me. Find me...’

Yes, the words were hard upon your eyes - but understood nonetheless. Signed on the bottom of this letter was the infinity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_symbol)symbol. Somewhere upon your body, and those whom share this calling, are branded with the same symbol.

Your characters are from the dead universes. Roleplays that never finished. Those great characters come back in a new adventure, one where the attendance of you and your selected peers hopefully stays true until the end. This is the opportunity to take that long lost character you loved so much and throw them into madness.

The world around them will be ever shifting but the four beings, The Multiverse Travelers, will remain true to each other and discover not only who was taken, but what their own futures will be.

This quest is more than a test to the characters in the story, it is a test for you writers as well. Can we all actually make it till the end?

Secret twist: The Multiverse Travelers will be going through dead universes, my dead role plays!

1. I'm the boss! I am the GM, making me the goddess of this domain. What I say, goes :wink:. If I must exercise my rights, then so be it. Though all dramatics aside, I just want to be the storyteller, not the babysitter! (Also do please follow RPA rules <3) Which leads to the second rule!

2. Get along! It's okay to agree to disagree, just enjoy yourselves and have fun on this ride. Speaking of rides...

3. Don't get out of the car until it stops! That means, actually stay in the roleplay until it ends. If you must make an absence from this site it is your responsibility to let me know for EVERYONE'S SAKE. Roleplays are a group experience, do not hinder everyone else. Even if the message is a simple as 'I won't be able to play for x days' then it's fine. What is NOT FINE is someone leaving without word!

4. Report in! The posting rate expectancy is at least twice a week. If you are unable to commit to at least that posting rate, please do not join us. Any slower and it is likely to kill the RP.

5. Don't forget to say hi! As I said before, this is a group activity and to get the full great story out of this, requires each of us to know the other characters in the story. Read everyone's character sheets please!

6. Be creative, and involved! This story will work much like a choose your own adventure. I will be the world and NPCs. I will present everything that is surrounding you. Pineapple. You act in attempts and in GM posts I will tell you if you succeed or not.

Please do not post one liners, in some very specific social situations may that be alright. If you have to do something like that, it's better that you co-post to get the conversation done! Don't be afraid to PM someone and work a post that way! And finally...

7. Be respectful! Allow other players play the way they wish to play. If there is any problem, speak to me through a PM, do not make it a public issue. And the real last one because I just realized...!

8. Brace for impact! There is no superhero complex, you can die. Straight up killed, son.

There is none because it should have already been done!

This RP is only accepting characters from previous RPs that have died. So PRIVATE MESSAGE me the character sheet ALONG WITH a link to the dead RP OOC (For the sake of my curiosity).

There is NO limitation on what character this can be, so long as it's an OC that you created. It can be an Alien, a Robot, a Witch, Vampire....whatever!

I am only accepting four characters, one per player. I may reject a character because it might not fit with the group dynamic well. I will tell you if it is accepted or not and you of course can send in another character for application.

In the rules, I placed a random word, a fruit, please put the word at the bottom at the CS application!

Full Name: Georgina Wright

Nickname: Gina (though her mum still insists on "Georgie")

Birthday: 6 April

Job: Student, first-aider, and impromptu ghost hunter.

Appearance: Georgina is 5'8, with copper hair and blue eyes. She has an oval face and quite soft features, with big eyes, a narrow nose and a small mouth. Being ginger (and from the UK, which is not exactly famous for its sunshine) her skin is quite pale. She has a gauze pad taped to the side of her neck, and is doing her best to hide it with her shirt collar. Before her first teleport she was wearing a West Hills school uniform and had a pair of sharp, sterling-silver scissors hidden in her sleeve.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lDRZidM4OCs/TbSzuuc6lxI/AAAAAAAAANE/OdPSFZv2CbM/s1600/pic_ginger01_big.jpg

Personality: Gina doesn't think of herself as a leader, but she is surprisingly adept at filling the role in a crisis. Her preference is to plan, think and keep a group together, though she can easily get stressed worrying about the details. She has a strong desire to help people, and can be determined when it matters most. On the other hand, past experiences can make her suspicious or even paranoid, and she often has trouble sleeping.

Socially she is an outgoing and cheerful girl, at least when she's not stressed, which unfortunately is a lot of the time nowadays. She tries to think before she speaks (mostly a backlash against her mum, who is the exact opposite), and doesn't have much time for petty teenage politics. She also tends to push back against confrontation, though usually not with direct violence (as she'll tell you, hockey is about controlled aggression).

Likes: Hockey, running, indie music, vodka and red bull (she takes a very northern approach to getting drunk, i.e. no half measures).

Dislikes: Tea, cigarette smoke, ghosts (which she habitually refers to as "Them").

Habits and Hobbies: Gina has been taking voluntary courses with the St John's ambulance service since she was 14, and is a qualified first aider. She enjoys sports, specifically hockey, and was on the school team back in England. She likes to unwind by listening to music, or running (though sometimes this is simply to tire herself out, so she can actually sleep). She tends to subconsciously play with her hair while speaking to people.

Bio: Originally from Leicester, England, Gina moved to America a year ago following the breakdown of her mum's marriage. Dealing with this change and the separation from her dad have been almost the least of her worries, however. Until quite recently, if you had said "supernatural" to her, the first thing she would have thought of would have been Sam and Dean Winchester. This was before her move to Austere (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23598), Pennsylvania. Gina doesn't often speak about what happened there, but it has left her with trouble sleeping, and she still suffers from occasional nightmares. She and her mum tried to put it behind them, moving again and enrolling Gina in West Hills (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33384) school for her final year.

Gina is a bright girl; not brilliant, but hard-working, and originally she wanted to study medicine. This goal has been somewhat curbed by West Hills turning out to be the American Horror Story of boarding schools. Gina and a group of fellow students were involved in a deadly five-way playoff against a ghost-summoning headmistress, a vampire, a mad scientist and a sociopathic half-vampire classmate before Gina herself was ripped out of her canon universe to serve as one of the Multiverse Travellers.

Name: Panos Lambros (Former: Drusus)

Birthday: November 6th

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/75/7e/71757e70f7477253d78122ac21ef8474--final-fantasy-ix-art-final.jpg

A beautiful stone cold face and stands at 5’6’’ He always dresses himself luxuriously. Has the family trait of silver hair with purple hues. And has what Nero has called a 'fat ass', feminine frame.

Personality: Panos, is accustomed to the lifestyle of luxury and comfort. He carries the innate arrogance of most highborn and carries himself with a graceful distance. He dislikes human contact, and often uses artistic expression to portray his passions. When upset or angry, he becomes critical and reclusive. Has a seething rage for his parents and Nero.

Origin of City-state or country: Akrai

History (Optional, can be updated as we play): Third son of the Lambros new generation, life was pleasant and the ideas of war seemed impossible behind his marble walls, books, and electronics. Not having any affair in politics or the art of war, often being seen as malakia (effeminate – Slang) he has often treated uncharacteristically gently.

The true dangers of this his small world had not hit him until he found out his father had given up his hand to marriage, to an Itanan prince. Panos felt betrayed, his father has told him it was the ‘least he could do’ as he cannot ‘wield sword or wield power’

Panos had recently wed Nero Drsus in one of the world's most shocking, and controversial weddings of modern history. After repeated trial and error, his marriage quickly died as fast as it started and has led to their divorce.

Having been forced to meet Emperor Lycus of the Gala forces, he quickly became infatuated. It served to save Akrai from danger, but also brought the tragic stricken boy into a new bubbly sense of hope for his future as the powerful man swept him off his feet. But the dream was wavering as his new lover busied himself with the war upon Itanos. His feelings mixed and he wasn't sure, hiding himself in painting within the Nika's palace.

Through the help of Lycus' sister, Gina, he was able to reconnect with Lycus and find a balance that helped solidify their relationship. While the Emperor went out to rally his military men, Panos had been by his side, spotting at the last moment his former body guard, Straton, aiming a gun at Lycus. In reflex Panos used himself to shield the gunshot, his world after that faded and he was plucked from his home universe...

Legend has it that the Lambros family is a distant descendant of Dionysus.

Name: Calamity Isis Mae Sensibility (Cal)

Affiliation:Neutral

http://orig04.deviantart.net/8f7b/f/2016/243/0/1/calamity_isis_mae_sensibility_by_septembersister-dafzsb1.png

Description:People often said to Cal that she looked 'just like your mother did when she was your age.' Cal couldn't imagine her mother ever having been sixteen, thinking instead that she probably just sprung from the earth as old and cruel and twisted as she was now. It was probably just one of those default niceties people said to children, when they didn't really have anything to say.

Her strong nose and full lips had just recently stopped looking awkward and ridiculous and started to look elegant, as she grew out of childhood and the beauty of her womanhood started to to show through. Cal loved her eyes and their bright violet colour as much as her mother hated them, for though it wasn't unheard of for human children's to have this colouring it was far more common in the offspring of those her mother hated so much.

Though she would prefer to wear simple breeches, she was forced into all manner of ridiculous dresses that apparently showed off her 'womanly figure' and made her look regal, though in Cal's opinion they did nothing but cut off her much needed oxygen supply. Besides the small dagger which she wears always in a sheath on her ankle, the dresses leave little room for anything else. She also wears a blue and purple hand woven anklet, gien to her by the small fae child she befriended when also a young girl in the palace.

Personality:Cal is simply not cut out to be the cold, callous ruler her mother wants her to be. She'd rather be outside, among the people, than locked up in this stupid tower with noone but her mother and her minions to talk to. SHe'd befriend the fae servants, but she knows all too well that they'll be the ones to face the consequences should the friendship be discovered, so she refrains, living a rather lonely existence in the confines of the tower.

She's learned to put on the airs and faces that her mother wants to see, but underneath Cal is not and never will be that person. She wants to have friends, and she has a compassionate heart too kind to be smothered, as hard as her mother tries to build up ice around it. She is worried, Cal can see, that her daughters lack of hatred will result in change when she inevitably becomes ruler of Serroc, and that is the last thing she wants. 'Things are run smoothly here, Calamity,' she often tells her daughter, 'Everything is in Order. Like it should be.'

Cal can think of a few things about the way Serroc that would strongly depend on the persons view of 'should.'

History:Cal had never questioned becoming the Grand ruler of Serroc until she was twelve years old, and her mother discovered the friendship she'd formed with the son of one of the fae that served as kitchen maids.

The boy had been born of a forced union between the woman and one of the Orderlies, and before she sentenced the man to death for corrupting his body in such a way, he made one final request - let the boy live, his only offspring, even if only to serve.

So Sensibility did, believing she could train the boys mind and, when he was older, send him out among his own people, corrupted by hatred and malice, to do her work.

When she discovered the friendship, she ordered his death, forcing Calamity to watch as a 'valuable lesson' while they whipped her first and only friend, only ten years old, to death. Since then she has found it very hard to see her mother as any meaning of the word 'sensible,' much less as a good ruler. Her desire to take over her mothers' awful regime is even smaller.

Abilities: Though at an untrained level, Cal holds within her quite powerful magical abilities; a gift of her heritage. A mixture of her mothers dominating magic and her fathers' shapeshifting ability, Cal has the power of coercion and illusion, detailed below.

Coercion magic; current level: At it's current, untapped and untrained level, Cal's power is purely unconscious. If she is desperate, frightened or angry enough, her words and thoughts hold more power than a simple statement. Telling, or willing someone to think a certain way (for example, to walk away rather than attack or assail her) may result in them suddenly remembering something incredibly important they need to do, and simply leaving.

Coercion magic; in general: When honed and trained, Cal would be able to intentionally implant thoughts or moods into people's mind. A weak will would be far easier to change, though, and for those strong in self and thought more circumvent routes may be wiser; too sudden change of heart might be noticed, and fought against.

Illusion magic; current level: Similarly to her coercion abilities, Cal only has unconscious use of this power at this time, set off by strong or desperate emotions. If she wished to remain unnoticed or unseen, the recipient of her will may see nothing at all, or the face of a completely different person, and she might thus escape their notice. Likewise with static objects, for example; if she had taken something, and then discovered the person was looking for it, she may be able to will them to see it in the place it belonged. However, at such a weak level, if they were to try to pick up the object the illusion would be dissolved.

Illusion magic; in general: Cal would be able to choose what she wanted the target of her power to see, or change her face at will. Teamed with her coercion magic this ability would make her quite a force to be reckoned with. As above, this ability is purely visual, and can be broken through.

Name: Dr. John Smythe, System Health Organization (SHO)

Nickname: Jeon, Bones

Race/Species: Humanoid (Zayan / uncontacted race)

Sign up photo:http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t459/Shadow_Valkyrii/adventure%20kit/david-tennant_zpsuazdtsbi.jpg

Height: 1.85 m

Weight: Skinny, 73 kg.

Posture: Usually hunched, defiantly erect when challenged.

Build: Scraggly, thin and bony.

Skin: Pale

Hair: Brown straight hair that tends to curl at the ends when it gets long, left part brushed forward over his right eye.

Eyes: Brown

Describe their smile in one word: Warm

Physical Characteristics: DNA originally believed to be radiation damaged by off-world living in a poorly shielded station. Genetic anomaly - two hearts. Unusual blood type AB+ variant - universal acceptor, but don't give his blood to anyone else.

Birthplace: Boshir, Planet Zayas.

Field of employment: Medicine

Job title: System Health Organization Adviser

Hobbies/Pastimes: Obsessive reader, his personal electronic library is 3 terabytes in size, so he has a rather wide body of knowledge to draw on. He also fences with foil and saber, he was on his college team.

After his abduction that aged him 12 years, he's had an obsessive interest in unusual events.

Signature move/Party trick: Plays electric guitar, mostly late 20th - early 21st century classical.

Most important childhood event that still affects them; how/why: When he was 16, the McPherson family opened their home to the local orphanage for a summer fete - and there Jeon met Jenny, the McPherson's daughter, who found the guitar-playing teen very interesting. The attraction was mutual, they would sneak out past the nurses and hang out in town, or sometimes he'd climb the ivy growing up the wall to sneak into her room.

She died at the end of the summer from a grand mal seizure, while hugging him. To his surprise, she left him quite a bit of money, which he used to pay his way through college to become a doctor.

Past failures they would be embarrassed to have people know about and why:
A party during medical school, he found himself paired up with this girl named Rosie who said she was a zero-gee construction worker on Earth for a conference, which he found hard to believe. She had a pair of wings strapped on that reacted to her movements, like they were real. Rosie drugged his drink, then dragged him back to her hotel room where he discovered that the wings were not some party costume, they were really growing out of her back; her "feet" were more like a second pair of hands; she was a fully functional hermaphrodite; and had absolutely no compulsions about taking advantage of a drugged partner. He woke up the next morning in an alley beside the hotel, sore all over, feeling violated and only vague memories of the night before.

Ten years ago, he was talking to a colleague in the lobby of the System Health Organization when a rift opened and pulled him in. Moments later, he returned, having sprouted a beard and looking years older with no memory of what had happened to him during the time he was gone. Because of questions that have come up about his past, he's been demoted, handling the odd jobs they'd normally send the younger men for.

Backstory: Jeon was the youngest child of twelve, his father was a chandler (and obsessive holography hobbyist). When he was six, his class took a day trip to the capital, Varachu. Ogling the friezes, he discovered he'd been left behind by his class. Afraid he would get yelled at, he began looking for them, and wound up wandering into the High Court room, which was closed for servicing of the Interstellar gate - which he fell into, materializing in Edinburgh, Scotland, Earth. He was found by local police, who mistook him for human and placed in an orphanage while they attempted to locate his parents.

After his summer of love, he investigated the ruins of an old manor house outside of town. The floor under his feet collapsed and he landed inside a hidden room, which looked to be some sort of laboratory full of unusual artifacts - most of which didn't survive his landing.

Fortunately, an antique-looking MedBot, which he mistook at first for a trash bin, hovered out of the shadows. A local numbed his legs, then surgical tractors straightened his legs while a regenerative beam healed the breaks. Afterward, it helped him to get out of the room, and followed him back to the orphanage. Later, it proved to be a better teacher of medicine than his professors at Medical School.

Receiving an emergency summons, the System Health Organization sent Jeon to meet with General Pippin, who was forming a team to investigate Colonly 258, a mining/refueling station in the Asteroid belt that had inexplicably gone silent - and told them that he wanted a team on permanent standby for situations like this. After an embarrassing mixup with uniforms, the assembled team trooped aboard a long range troop shuttle and spent six months traveling to Colony 258.

What they found was a destroyed station, blown up from the inside. Boarding a sizable fragment to look for any survivors that might had made it to a life pod, the boarding party came under fire by a rogue security robot. A ricochet broke off a valve, a fragment of which hit the chest panel of one of the team's suits, cutting off their air supply as the suit began depressurizing. Jeon managed to drag the suit's wearer, Melkor, back to the airlock where two general service androids were waiting to assist. Jeon used a spare hose connector to join their suits together so she could breathe while the airlock was pressurizing.

Stripped out of her suit but breathing on her own, Jeon turned to Medbot to get some glucose tablets to help treat the patient's shock....

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t459/Shadow_Valkyrii/adventure%20kit/medbot_zpsymw1i8gp.jpg

Shaun McDougal, an engineering friend and drinking partner at college who examined MedBot once out of curiosity got very excited and tried to explain to Jeon that the MedBot was some sort of highly advanced N-Dimensional device when the MedBot sedated him. Shaun was a little confused when he woke up later, and didn't bring up MedBot again.

He also had an affair with one of his instructors, Dr. Martha Jones. It didn't last long and they parted as friends.

Health: In very good health, MedBot wouldn't have it any other way. Automatic Defibrillators should not be used on him, due to a unique genetic anomaly. Wears a med-alert bracelet.

Describe their voice: Rich, with a light lilt and a strong Scottish accent.

Describe their eating patterns/diet: Tea drinker. Prefers fresh food, lots of veggies, fruit, and meats - not big on carbs, deep-fried foods and deserts. Avoids yogurt and filter organs.

Describe their daily rituals: Calls supper "Tea", and prefers it at 6 PM, and can get cranky if it's later.

Enjoys a morning cup of tea.

Likes to walk and talk to himself when he's thinking.

Obsessively brushes teeth every morning after breakfast and before going to bed.

Long-term goals/desires in life: Desire to help people, his work with the System Health Organization helps to spread that to people in need.

Examination after his abduction revealed to him that he was not human and not native to Earth. His goal is to discover who he really is and where he's from.

How do they dress or what do they typically wear?: Work attire is a suit, favors dark blue and brown pinstripe paired with a white shirt and various ties, a pair of black or brown shoes, depending on the suit.

Casual is various t-shirts, a tweed jacket and jeans with canvas Converse shoes.

He also has VR glasses, usually shaded, that are linked to MedBot but can connect with any open system such as his pocket PC.

To travel with the fewest possible things, he wears a holographic "AnySuit" which allows him to quickly switch between different outfits to give him the appearance of a large wardrobe.

Describe in no less than 2 paragraphs their personality:
Jeon was an unusual child who grew up in an orphanage, never knowing why his parents never came for him. Always a thin, gangling child, his classmates mocked him for his appearance (They called him a Loonie) and for being an orphan, so he tends to be a bit of a loner, taking his comfort in music and reading.

As a doctor, he's used to giving orders and having people listen to him; the tone of his voice carries authority. He has a knee-jerk disdain for political officials and bureaucrats who put politics and self-interest before helping people.

The discovery that he's actually an alien with no idea of who or what he really is, has brought home to him how alone he is, which gives him a sort of brooding intensity.

Name: Baka (Means foolish)

Appearence: He looks like this guy (http://media.photobucket.com/image/tidus/foolz_homie/Tidus.jpg?o=16). Just ignore the sword in his hand.

Weapon status: Baka fights with a shield (http://media.photobucket.com/image/kingdom%20hearts%20shield/TerraAquaVenXehanort/Kingdom%20Hearts/LimitedMushroomShield.jpg?o=19).

Personality: He very much fits his name at times. He is always the one to rush forward and attack not waiting for a strategy. He will always protect his friends putting himself in harms way if need be. He fights with his friends on the Island with sticks. He usually goes on the more defensive side while fighting. Until he gets mad then he charges in swinging. He is always the one to bring up the conversation of adventure and leaving the island. He has explored every inch of the island and is bored with it. Finally he is picked on because he once ate part of a paupo fruit and then a dove swooped down and ate the last bite. His friends tease him saying his destiny is now one with that dove.

Abilities: He is pretty bad at using a wooden sword so he is usually the one to get smacked around. He can take a hit due to this and has become kind defensive when in a fight, unless he is ticked off. He has wicked strength, but no control so he is no good at fighting really.

Extra: He will be the idiot to rush into the portal of darkness.

Name: Vahşi

Species: Lupian

W.O.C.: Anything with a blade

Position: Captive

Personality: Vahşi's hard history encouraged him to hide his emotions and not share anything. He doesn't often speak, keeping his thoughts to himself. When he does talk, his speech is refined but not elegant. He is an analyzer, a slight pessimist, and a tough man. Farla is one of the few people that he trusts. Only a few others have been in her position, but they're all dead by now or betrayed him, which also earned them their death. At the best of times, he comes off as sullen and uncommunicative; at the worst of times he is quite obviously a professional murderer.

History: Vahşi's hardships started at a young age. His mother died around his fifth birthday, and his older brother two years later. His father had been away at the time his mother died and blamed Vahşi's uncle for the deaths of his wife and son. He raised Vahşi in a murderous, violent atmosphere, and the boy often saw death and blood. At first it scared him, but in time he realized he would have to do the same if he would survive. He quickly regressed into his current state, raised to be a killer and a bounty hunter by the only family he knew- his father and resulting compatriots.

Other: Vahşi knows nobody besides Farla and doesn't mind if it stays that way. He loves to screw things up in hardcore crash-and-burn mode, though he is always careful that his fun doesn't put Farla in harm's way.

Character Song: “Counting Bodies” by A Perfect Circle

Description: Angular and aquiline, Vahşi's features are strongly defined. Most of his clothing is green, brown, or black, what some call stalker colors. Although his black hair overhangs his eyes, it doesn’t block his view often. His belongings are designed for easy access to weapons and undetected movement. In his wolf form, he is larger than any normal wolf and his many scars are clearly visible; also, his pelt is a little long and shaggy.

http://i57.tinypic.com/rix4zs.jpg

Azazeal849
12-28-2014, 11:12 PM
What an...intriguing concept.

What, roughly, are the travellers going to be doing (you say it'll be "like choose your own adventure" - does that mean we're winging the plot)? And just how meta are we going to be getting with this?

Cfavano
12-28-2014, 11:13 PM
I could do this.

Do 1x1s count?

Minkasha
12-28-2014, 11:14 PM
The travelers will be going from universe to universe, collecting specific things in order to progress to the next universe. Is that a good enough answer? I don't want to spoil anything.

I don't understand your second question.

- - - Updated - - -

I could do this.

Do 1x1s count?

Yes, they count. So long as you can provide the CS, the and the OOC.

Cfavano
12-28-2014, 11:16 PM
He means do our character know that they're characters, I think.

Azazeal849
12-28-2014, 11:18 PM
To a point yes, but more generally I was wondering where on the scale of serious to silly are you aiming to play?

Minkasha
12-28-2014, 11:19 PM
What an...intriguing concept.

What, roughly, are the travellers going to be doing (you say it'll be "like choose your own adventure" - does that mean we're winging the plot)? And just how meta are we going to be getting with this?

The plot isn't winged. I know what you'll be looking for. It all depends on how your characters can work together and think intelligently and cross moral boundaries to get what they need to progress.

He means do our character know that they're characters, I think.

If that's the case, no, they wouldn't know if they are characters. It's a serious RP with comedic elements. Even if things get silly, the writer is still expected to write seriously from their character's POV.

Azazeal849
12-28-2014, 11:23 PM
It's a serious RP with comedic elements. Even if things get silly, the writer is still expected to write seriously from their character's POV.

I think I have the perfect candidate...

Minkasha
12-28-2014, 11:32 PM
Well, send me a PM ^^,

Heson Shadowbane
12-29-2014, 12:11 AM
I sent in an application I think?

Kiki
12-29-2014, 02:35 AM
Yo yo yo Miiiiink - looks good! Just doin' my job, friiiieeennnddd C:

Hi there! Looks like a great RP; you’re off to an amazing start! Might I offer some friendly suggestions to help you on your way?

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571) thread! If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912)!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) and in the RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026).

Any questions, feel free to PM! C:

Ace of Knaves
12-29-2014, 02:46 AM
So they are like RP Planeswalkers?

I might be interested.

Minkasha
12-29-2014, 02:47 AM
You could kind of say that? But really they have no choice on where they are going.

Cfavano
12-29-2014, 02:56 AM
A way how I read it, we're kinda of like 'The Crow'

Ace of Knaves
12-29-2014, 02:59 AM
I might be interested. Not exactly sure I am going to join, I have see some other people's characters first, because I am not sure what I should be doing with the character.

Minkasha
12-29-2014, 03:02 AM
A way how I read it, we're kinda of like 'The Crow'

This is incorrect. You don't die, I was being poetic with language. The character is plucked from the universe their story was in, at the moment the RP died - and then goes through whatever I have planned :)

I might be interested. Not exactly sure I am going to join, I have see some other people's characters first, because I am not sure what I should be doing with the character.

You won't be seeing the other characters. I will only reveal who is picked once they are all picked, this creates total anatomy, uniqueness and creativity of each person's choice of old characters they wish to use.

Ace of Knaves
12-29-2014, 03:13 AM
Then, I really honestly have no idea what to do Mink on this RP. If I don't get some kind of example. Besides, since my account has been merged with the new account I made, I haven't been able to recover any of my old post.

Minkasha
12-29-2014, 03:17 AM
Then this RP might mot be suited for you! More for the later reason and not the former. All that's required is a copy of a character sheet from an old game. But if you don't have any, then you can't join!

Ace of Knaves
12-29-2014, 03:20 AM
I use to be an old member here though. And I do have old character sheets. Just I won't be able to find them on my own.

Minkasha
12-29-2014, 03:28 AM
I'd offer to help but I'm not sure how! Have you tried the search option?

Ace of Knaves
12-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Its fine, it is what it is.

valkoordb
12-29-2014, 06:53 AM
CS submitted

Minkasha
12-30-2014, 04:11 AM
Two of the four slots have been filled.

Those who've been accepted, please do not say anything :)

The Cockatiel
12-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Marking thread.

Will dig something up soon.

Minkasha
12-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Three of the four slots have been filled.

Epostle
12-30-2014, 07:32 PM
*Begins to dig through his domain of characters*

Minkasha
12-30-2014, 09:32 PM
All positions have been filled! Do not mention your characters until the IC is up! I want it to be a surprise!

The IC will be up by tonight or tomorrow!

I have saved one final twist for you all! The universes you will be going through are dead universes. Meaning you guys are going through my dead role plays! We are turning trash into treasure!

Your characters are being plucked from the moment their RPs ended and entering into mine as they did!

The Cockatiel
12-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Ooh, sounds cool! Can't wait to get started :)

Azazeal849
12-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Okay! I have doubts about my ability to work on an opening post until the 4th or 5th of January, but we'll see what happens.

Cfavano
12-30-2014, 11:21 PM
I hope its fun.

G
12-31-2014, 03:26 AM
All positions have been filled! Do not mention your characters until the IC is up! I want it to be a surprise!

The IC will be up by tonight or tomorrow!

I have saved one final twist for you all! The universes you will be going through are dead universes. Meaning you guys are going through my dead role plays! We are turning trash into treasure!

Your characters are being plucked from the moment their RPs ended and entering into mine as they did!

Ooh, I like it. :) Looking forward to this!

Minkasha
12-31-2014, 06:29 AM
Alright the IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=68842&p=2352762#post2352762)is up! I hope it's not too complicated, if you have any questions, please ask! Remember, everything is attempt based!

Please remember we are encouraging attendance to the RP and quality and creativity of posts, not their speed of completion.

All the player CSs are up, please read them.

Azazeal849
12-31-2014, 02:34 PM
Gina's CS as it stands might be a bit misleading, so I'll add a PM about that to my to-do list...

Do the four have anything on them that they previously had at the end of their "home" RPs?

I'm going to estimate my posting time as some point next week. I'll try and make it worth the wait!

Minkasha
12-31-2014, 03:03 PM
Do the four have anything on them that they previously had at the end of their "home" RPs?

Nope! Only what I mentioned, Gina can look in her purse to see what she has though!

I'm going to estimate my posting time as some point next week. I'll try and make it worth the wait!

This RP is about ENDURANCE, not SPEED :) So take your time :)

Azazeal849
12-31-2014, 03:33 PM
Gina should be fine then - she runs track. :P

Okay then, to save me asking you later, what DOES she have in her purse (hopefully some ID! Though if I were guessing I'd say she's quantum leaped into the shoes of Nike Drusus)?

Minkasha
12-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Gina should be fine then - she runs track. :P

Okay then, to save me asking you later, what DOES she have in her purse (hopefully some ID! Though if I were guessing I'd say she's quantum leaped into the shoes of Nike Drusus)?

I PMed you on what it's in the purse.

And no, she did not because if she did - she'd be killed on sight. Wrong faction Az :) You're not in Drusus territory. You're all going to have to learn 'who' you are.

G
12-31-2014, 11:32 PM
Wow, Az - how weird is this, my name IRL is Georgena, and my birthday is April 7. Your char is Georgina, and April 6.

valkoordb
01-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Sorry but I'll be busy tonight due to celebration of the new year. I would have been on to post sooner, but work comes first :(

Azazeal849
01-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Isn't that always the way. :/ Happy new year though!

Wow, Az - how weird is this, my name IRL is Georgena, and my birthday is April 7. Your char is Georgina, and April 6.

And if I'm not mistaken, you RP'd her mum a couple of years ago too! :P I don't usually bother to give my characters specific birthdays, but the RP I made her for required it so I just picked my girlfriend's birthday out of the air.

G
01-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Yep! As soon as I read her sheet I remembered it. :)

Preach
01-01-2015, 06:36 PM
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2v9azv8.jpg

Congratulations!! Your RP is the Staff's Choice RP of the Week! The first one for 2015!

Happy new year! =D

Minkasha
01-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Omg! This has never happened to me before!

valkoordb
01-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Congrats! First one of 2015!

Gamer_KM
01-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Question, are you still taking?(If you arn't thats cool,but you probably should talk to a mod or your going to have a long week)

Minkasha
01-02-2015, 09:05 AM
We are full, sorry :(!

Gamer_KM
01-02-2015, 09:10 AM
alright then, see you all around, and before i go, like i said talk to an mod/admin about being staff's choose, it imply you are still taking players.

Minkasha
01-02-2015, 09:13 AM
I will, thank you!

Azazeal849
01-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Ack, both Vahsi and Cal going straight for the "blow my cover and arrest me" option. Gina might have to play damage control.

I now know about 90% of what I'm going to post; just need the free time to write it. C: (And preferably on my laptop rather than my phone!)

Azazeal849
01-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Posted! Sorry about that wait. And thanks Mink for updating Gina's profile in the first post. C:

Minkasha
01-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Not a problem on both counts. You're reliable and that's all that matters here at The Reborn - Finishing What Was Started!

Azazeal849
01-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Shall we co-post the next one, guys? PM me when you're ready!

valkoordb
01-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Im fine with a co-post.

Also I have a question. My character had a shield that would appear when he summoned it (though he hadn't quite figured out how to do so yet). Will that be allowed or is that lost to him?

Also apparently after I left the thread due to computer issues, my character became possessed. (kinda sorta wibbly wobbbly ghosty whosty) Anyway my point is that I plan to include that as well in a few of my post. Again only if I get approval. :th2up:

Minkasha
01-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Yes, he may conjure his shield. Though think of your actions very carefully. I know that may be hard for someone named Baka X_X

Azazeal849
01-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Woah, that's an ability that should have gone in his CS!

It just so happens that Gina has experience of curing people from ghost possession, but it requires access to the ghost's bones, which might be kind of hard to get hold of in the current universe...

Minkasha
01-05-2015, 06:34 PM
His shield is in the CS.

And I can add her ability if you want Az. But for now I see no use I it.

Azazeal849
01-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Aye, it was mentioned but I didn't know he could summon it.

I was just mentioning Gina's experience in relation to Baka being "possessed" (and how she'll react to it...) - you don't need to add it to her profile or anything. I'm sure the characters will be able to swap stories soon enough anyway.

G
01-05-2015, 10:47 PM
I'm down with a co-post! Saw this after I posted but I just brought her up to the conversation anyway. :)

valkoordb
01-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Sorry I've been sick. I'll look at the copost asap. I'm really sorry bout that guys I've been out cold for hours at a time. Just brought myself to get out of bed.

Azazeal849
01-08-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't think anyone's going to blame you for focusing on getting better Val!

Minkasha
01-08-2015, 04:10 PM
I don't think anyone's going to blame you for focusing on getting better Val!

Absolutely correct :)

valkoordb
01-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Soooo who has the co-post? :err:

Azazeal849
01-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Me (although Cockatiel has stuff to add as well). I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow.

Azazeal849
01-12-2015, 04:51 PM
There we go.

At least Gina's got a ready-made excuse for any weird behaviour ("Meh, she's probably on coke again."). I wonder who her "bestie friend" is?

Minkasha
01-14-2015, 03:04 PM
'Gigi' is quite the girl. Don't expect her company to be boring.

Also, I haven't got any sort of PM from valk or The Cockatiel!

Azazeal849
01-14-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm actually quite looking forward to them showing up...

Azazeal849
01-19-2015, 12:06 AM
Do you still have our co-post, G?

Minkasha
01-19-2015, 05:51 AM
Remember, the posting rate is twice a week. In this context it can mean at least reply twice to Co-post PMs.

Please increase posting to follow the minimum required by the established rules, thank you.

G
01-19-2015, 06:00 AM
I'll get a reply to you tonight Az.

G
01-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Mink, are you planning to continue the co-posts until the groups meet back up, or? Ours is going to be super long, haha.

Minkasha
01-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Mink, are you planning to continue the co-posts until the groups meet back up, or? Ours is going to be super long, haha.

Yes, they can be super long :)

The Cockatiel
01-20-2015, 10:23 PM
I've PMed valk a couple times but they haven't answered.

Minkasha
01-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Hmm, okay. Thank you for the responce.

G
01-21-2015, 02:11 AM
He hasn't been online in a little while (since the 14th), maybe just busy in RL?

Minkasha
01-21-2015, 03:16 AM
He hasn't been online in a little while (since the 14th), maybe just busy in RL?

I will reply to your Co-post in the next day.

I will message him soon.

Minkasha
01-21-2015, 10:47 PM
Valk will be given 48 hours. After which his character will be dealt with and the story will resume. I apologize for the wait The Cockatiel, you've been very patient.

The Cockatiel
01-22-2015, 02:44 AM
Okay, sounds good :) Hope he shows up.

Azazeal849
01-23-2015, 08:39 AM
You've not been your usual blaze of PMs this week, Mink - have you been busy or are you just waiting for Valk?

Minkasha
01-23-2015, 08:44 AM
You've not been your usual blaze of PMs this week, Mink - have you been busy or are you just waiting for Valk?

A little of both. I'll get to you soon.

The Cockatiel
01-24-2015, 04:28 AM
This should start getting interesting :3

Azazeal849
01-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Just waiting on any last text from G and then there will be a post.

Azazeal849
01-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Co-post up. Ladies, you know which colours you are. :>

Minkasha
01-26-2015, 05:04 PM
Sweet! We are working on the other half of the co post now!

Azazeal849
01-31-2015, 10:39 AM
Could we have a progress update please?

Minkasha
01-31-2015, 03:01 PM
We are PMing back and forth :)

Minkasha
02-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Okay! Got co-post done! Let's work on rounding you guys up!

G
02-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Yay!

Minkasha
02-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Some of the co post we did is missing??

Azazeal849
02-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Yeah, I was thinking it was a bit short. Why don't you post up the rest of it from your saved PMs?

Minkasha
02-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Talking to The Cockatiel about it.

After that is updated, I will figure out what to do with Az and G to get them to the other two :)

I've been sick recently and it's been a knockout.

Azazeal849
02-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear that, Mink. Get well soon.

The Cockatiel
02-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Okay got the whole thing up Minkasha! Sorry XD

Minkasha
02-07-2015, 03:45 PM
I will PM Az and G in the next two days :)

And not a problem The Cokatiel!

Azazeal849
02-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Did Valk get back to you guys in the end or is he still MIA?

The Cockatiel
02-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Still gone, as far as I know

Azazeal849
02-07-2015, 06:04 PM
After your last post, I've ot a horrible feeling I might know how his character gets "removed".

"What are you doing in a free man's clothes? How dare you steal them!" *Gunshot*

Minkasha
02-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Since we got no response from The Cockatiel for the last few days, so I'll respond by tonight!

Azazeal849
02-18-2015, 02:13 PM
Next response sent.

Minkasha
02-20-2015, 04:09 AM
Got it! Will respond in the next day :wink:

Minkasha
02-21-2015, 11:10 AM
So I decided. Can we have Vashi finish his responces, post this, and then split the POVs? Cal and G and then Az and The Cocktail?

G
02-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Cal and G? Confused >< Haha, but sure. XD

Minkasha
02-23-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh I'm sorry! The Cokatiel and G :)

Azazeal849
02-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Damn it, posted in the wrong thread by accident.

It'll be coming soon, but I just have one question for Mink: what is the cutlery that came with the food made from? Bronze? Sterling silver? Stainless steel?

Minkasha
02-24-2015, 12:34 AM
Oh sorry, Stainless steel :)

Azazeal849
02-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Aye-firmitive; posted, in everyone's usual colours.

Minkasha
02-27-2015, 04:56 AM
I will be PMing you guys Sunday :)

Minkasha
03-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Okay, just got home from fam for the last few days. I'll be working on things now. :)

Azazeal849
03-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Are you still waiting on replies as to whether people are eating or not?

Minkasha
03-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Yes.

Azazeal849
03-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Is there any text you can send me that doesn't depend on when they leave? I want to write something. :>

Minkasha
03-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Erm, sadly no, because I need to know if at least Vashi leaves with you or not to go see the Emp.

Azazeal849
03-05-2015, 06:37 AM
His last line about bringing weapons with them suggests that he is (plus, from a meta perspective, what else is he going to do?).

G
03-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Sorry I haven't got back to your PM Mink! Been a little sidetracked with RL things, but I'm still very much here!

Cal, as the youngest member of the group and in a position where she feels unsure of herself, will follow the person she's most familiar with in the group (Gina) unless something is said or happens to make her feel as though she might be in danger by doing so. In which case she'll hide in Vashi's room like a coward till the others come back (not used to having to defend herself.) Being hungry, used to self-indulgence and young, she'll grab whatever food can be easily carried to eat on the way.

Minkasha
03-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Got it G! Thanks :)

Cockatiel?

The Cockatiel
03-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Hi yes I'm still alive sorry. Internet was out and then the computer spazzed. Yes, I'll be going to see the Emp.

Azazeal849
03-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Next PM, Mink?

Minkasha
03-12-2015, 05:32 PM
I've gotten no reply from The Cockatiel. I was going to move on in the next two days.

*Pokes Cockatiel*

Azazeal849
03-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Re: latest PM - would it benefit the storytelling to have the group split? In-universe, Gina is likely to want to keep everyone together unless there's some explicit tip-off (e.g. the old slave going "Begging your pardon, my lord, but surely you don't intend to bring house slaves before the emperor?")

On a related note, are there any texts from Lycus (or about him, via message search) on Gina's phone that might hint as to the warmth or otherwise of their relationship?

Minkasha
03-14-2015, 04:03 AM
The storytelling is free form. I have set up the objectives, but it's up to everyone to find out what they are and how to complete them. The slave wouldn't correct their behavior spare insulting the divine blooded prince because it's seen as sacrilegious. But even then that would be a humble request.

There are zero texts or call history between Gina and Lycus. The private lives of the family is very unknown. Going in a bit blind unless you can ask other people. Could try speaking to some of the 'friends' who've texted her or something for some insight.

The Cockatiel
03-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Mmkay, got my answer to the latest PM. Sorry about late reply.

Minkasha
03-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Expect a reply today everyone ^^,

G
03-22-2015, 04:39 AM
A note on the suggestion of following the slave; while I think it's a good idea, it doesn't feel like a realistic move for Cal to make at the moment. This being her first experience of physical assault from really anyone (even the rebels were courteous in their kidnapping) I can't think of a realistic way to have her volunteer to leave the safety of the group at this point.

Azazeal849
03-22-2015, 08:57 AM
Hmm, true.

Just stick together then - IC Gina's not likely to encourage splitting the group either (she spent a fair bit of her previous RP doing the opposite) unless it becomes necessary so as to keep people safe or not blow their cover too soon.

Azazeal849
03-26-2015, 08:27 AM
I am the designated driver for co-posts!

Minkasha
03-27-2015, 08:54 PM
Always so responsible :)

Azazeal849
04-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Next PM reply, Mink? :>

Minkasha
04-03-2015, 07:13 AM
It will be sent when I wake up. Currently exhausted. I was planning on doing it tomorrow anyway. Hold your horses!

Azazeal849
04-03-2015, 01:17 PM
Damn time zones...

Minkasha
04-04-2015, 12:12 AM
Oh my goddess I just slept for almost 14 hours. I feel alive.

Azazeal849
04-06-2015, 11:56 PM
It's definitely a good feeling to be able to lie in after a long slog. I've sent the next PM - I was waiting on Cockatiel but no sign of him...

Minkasha
04-07-2015, 01:53 AM
He actually DID respond earlier today, just forgot to send it to the rest of you guys :) I'll be sending to you!

Azazeal849
04-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Awaiting the emperor's reply in next PM. Anything from Cockatiel?

Minkasha
04-18-2015, 06:03 PM
No, sorry I have been dealing with moving stuff. I'm catching up now.

Azazeal849
04-18-2015, 11:22 PM
Okay no worries, hope your new place is to your liking!

One question - the old slave said that Lycus wanted to see Vahsi about something, right? Or is his waiting for Vahsi to speak first just him expecting a ritual greeting or something?

G
04-19-2015, 09:01 AM
I am still here, and have been following the co - just haven't seen a moment where it felt necessary or wise for Cal to do anything but keep her fuckin' head down. XD XD XD

Minkasha
04-20-2015, 12:42 AM
Okay no worries, hope your new place is to your liking!

Still working to get there, but it's a beautiful place :)

One question - the old slave said that Lycus wanted to see Vahsi about something, right? Or is his waiting for Vahsi to speak first just him expecting a ritual greeting or something?

The slave did say the Emp wanted to speak to Vashi.

BUT

Isn't that speculative and what your characters would have to guess if he's suppose to do a gesture or just speak? ;p

I am still here, and have been following the co - just haven't seen a moment where it felt necessary or wise for Cal to do anything but keep her fuckin' head down. XD XD XD

No no, she's being a smart girl for now by keeping her head down :P

The Cockatiel
04-21-2015, 04:30 PM
Got my reply in. I have a feeling I may have just gotten myself into trouble XD

Azazeal849
04-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Could you forward to me (and G?) as well, please?

The Cockatiel
04-21-2015, 05:30 PM
I thought it forwarded automatically to everyone? Crap.

Azazeal849
04-21-2015, 06:13 PM
Nope, the "Quick Reply" only sends to the original sender. It's caught me out a few times as well.

Minkasha
04-22-2015, 07:58 PM
I forwarded it to you :) If you have any reply Az, let me know, if not I'll reply!

Azazeal849
04-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Nothing to add to that particular line, though I wish Vahsi hadn't basically said, "I know Gina said it could wait, and I know you wanted me for something, but actually it can't wait and it's more important than whatever you have to say."

I can imagine Gina's slightly strained smile.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sanctuary/images/6/6d/Sophie.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100119013233

Minkasha
04-24-2015, 07:45 PM
LOL you guys don't have your group dynamic established yet, do you? LOL

Azazeal849
04-24-2015, 10:41 PM
Given that they're literally from different worlds, I suppose that's to be expected! Not that I want to hold the story up, but I do hope that at some point they'll get the chance to sit down, relax for an hour or so, and get to know each other properly.

Azazeal849
04-25-2015, 12:25 PM
PM sent - Gina's bitten the metaphorical bullet. Now hopefully the gun won't blow her head off.

Minkasha
04-29-2015, 07:18 PM
In my sick filled haze I had forgotten to tell you all I was suffering from the flu, I thought I had messaged all my places but I didn't. Oops X_X But yes, now I'm trying to pick up the pieces. I'm also moving too soon so I will keep you guys posted.

Given that they're literally from different worlds, I suppose that's to be expected! Not that I want to hold the story up, but I do hope that at some point they'll get the chance to sit down, relax for an hour or so, and get to know each other properly.

Oh no you are right :) There will be time that they can do so... in fact! You must be a writer psychic because it was going to be right after this drama! I had social fluff to fill and color things in after this (Gina with possible exploration of deocdance with her 'bestie friend' and all of that, weeee)

PM sent - Gina's bitten the metaphorical bullet. Now hopefully the gun won't blow her head off.

I don't think you've read the 1x1s (have you?) But comparing him to Nero who is like the world's most voted d-bag right now is either a great reality check or signing your death warrant lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d09b9d99642d7553fbdfd63b8b3d90e/tumblr_mzmirktrF71r33r0fo1_400.gif

Azazeal849
04-29-2015, 09:53 PM
In my sick filled haze I had forgotten to tell you all I was suffering from the flu, I thought I had messaged all my places but I didn't. Oops X_X But yes, now I'm trying to pick up the pieces. I'm also moving too soon so I will keep you guys posted.

Glad you're feeling better - although, how many times have you moved recently?

Oh no you are right :) There will be time that they can do so... in fact! You must be a writer psychic because it was going to be right after this drama! I had social fluff to fill and color things in after this (Gina with possible exploration of deocdance with her 'bestie friend' and all of that, weeee)

Oh, this is going to be fun. *Dredges up inspiration from what might be considered far too many house parties*

I don't think you've read the 1x1s (have you?) But comparing him to Nero who is like the world's most voted d-bag right now is either a great reality check or signing your death warrant lol

I skimmed them, but I'm assuming that Gina hasn't. As such, trying to frame it in terms of potential military / security repercussions seemed like a logical plan when talking to someone who clearly doesn't put much stock in people's feelings, though I will admit that there was an element of me just wanting to have Gina unintentionally rile him up. :P

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3d09b9d99642d7553fbdfd63b8b3d90e/tumblr_mzmirktrF71r33r0fo1_400.gif

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/1860/90411860/pics/3205716805_1_2_JHhMqs5H.gif

One of the fun things about writing for Gina is that her "actress" has a fantastic repertoire of pictures and gifs, for every OOC occasion. :)

Minkasha
04-30-2015, 12:13 AM
Glad you're feeling better - although, how many times have you moved recently?

It's just one move, I'm slowly packing over time to make the actual move itself less of a hassle.

I skimmed them, but I'm assuming that Gina hasn't. As such, trying to frame it in terms of potential military / security repercussions seemed like a logical plan when talking to someone who clearly doesn't put much stock in people's feelings, though I will admit that there was an element of me just wanting to have Gina unintentionally rile him up. :P

Well, you did! LOL

The emp is quite the charmer ain't he?

One of the fun things about writing for Gina is that her "actress" has a fantastic repertoire of pictures and gifs, for every OOC occasion. :)

LOLOLOLOL That gif is perfect, yesh ~LL~

Azazeal849
04-30-2015, 10:30 AM
The emp is quite the charmer ain't he?

Indeed. I couldn't see myself ever calling one of my own sisters a "drug-fuelled whore".

Minkasha
04-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Well he did slaughter his mother and father openly for power.

Also it appears you guys go from your eccentric lives to a universe where your life circles a love story.

Minkasha
04-30-2015, 06:46 PM

Also it appears you guys go from your eccentric lives to a universe where your life circles a love story.

Azazeal849
05-02-2015, 09:11 AM

Familicide is no excuse for rudeness. Which is one of the more British things I've said recently...

The life of a working actor, I guess!

You do these...independent movies roleplays, you build up a name, and then you've gotta do shitty TV episodes just to pay your bills...

Minkasha
05-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Familicide is no excuse for rudeness. Which is one of the more British things I've said recently...

It wasn't familicide that drove him to rude and uncivil behavior. It was years of resentment for carrying their lazy asses who've done nothing but suckle off his power for their pleasure (Gina) or because they were too afraid and hid in their room all the time (Vashi)

The life of a working actor, I guess!

Lol yes, you're in one of those episodes right now. After this universe everyone would wish they were back here. LOL

Also I waited for The Cockatiel to respond to a VM (about respond) but got nothing. So I'll be progressing when I wake up.

Minkasha
05-03-2015, 07:49 AM
The double post is strong in this one.

Azazeal849
05-03-2015, 07:29 PM
LOL

It wasn't familicide that drove him to rude and uncivil behavior. It was years of resentment for carrying their lazy asses who've done nothing but suckle off his power for their pleasure (Gina) or because they were too afraid and hid in their room all the time (Vashi)

Did you have existing character concepts for Gina and Vahsi's doppelgängers in the original or did you make them up especially for the reboot? I'm almost sad that we won't get to properly see what they were like before the travellers "hijacked" them as I get the feeling they'd be quite interesting people.

Also I waited for The Cockatiel to respond to a VM (about respond) but got nothing.

If we end up dwindling down to 2 players, will you be reopening recruitment before we hop to the next universe?

Minkasha
05-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Did you have existing character concepts for Gina and Vahsi's doppelgängers in the original or did you make them up especially for the reboot? I'm almost sad that we won't get to properly see what they were like before the travellers "hijacked" them as I get the feeling they'd be quite interesting people.

There was only the vaguest sens of a younger brother before the RP died. So I had to make a sister role for Gina and threw Vashi in the younger brother role, expanding on it.

If we end up dwindling down to 2 players, will you be reopening recruitment before we hop to the next universe?

If the domino effect is generous I'm going to try something creative for one replacement, but yes I'd open recruitment to one more player. But they'd have to use the same criteria: a character from a dead RP. This RP only uses resources for its story from dead RPs :).

Azazeal849
05-05-2015, 08:33 AM
There was only the vaguest sens of a younger brother before the RP died. So I had to make a sister role for Gina and threw Vashi in the younger brother role, expanding on it.

I have to say, I really admire the flaws you build into your characters. I don't always end up liking the characters, but they always feel very organic and very human. I often wonder if my own characters' traits aren't a bit too strictly "plot-relevant".

In another vein, could you please send me a description of Gina's quarters (assuming we've got a bit of time before Lycus calls the meeting).

Minkasha
05-05-2015, 10:18 AM
I have to say, I really admire the flaws you build into your characters. I don't always end up liking the characters, but they always feel very organic and very human. I often wonder if my own characters' traits aren't a bit too strictly "plot-relevant".

In another vein, could you please send me a description of Gina's quarters (assuming we've got a bit of time before Lycus calls the meeting).

From you I take that as huge praise. Thank you. I worry I make them too redundant or something some times. I've been pushing my writing lately. So in the end I hope I can execute characters better and make them more relatable or realistic. The tendency I see with your main characters as they are all the backbones of a story that do push* the plot forward. But that's necessary or you'd have nothing but interpersonal mess and no progress (points finger at self)

The post requirement was twice a week. I will give cockiteal one more day and then I'm taking over his character. Then he'll have before I kill him off or he doesn't appear in the next universe to come back and take control. So, when I take control of Vashi (hopefully I won't have to) then I'll be describing the room.

I hope you and G have been enjoying this RP so far.

Azazeal849
05-05-2015, 10:33 AM
It's been amusing. Especially since I re-read the original properly and realised that shit is going to go down when Straten and (possibly) resurrected Nero turn up.

Minkasha
05-05-2015, 10:50 AM
OMG hahahah you read them? There's so many delicious gender bending gay Grecian oddities. That's great. Nero is quite the guy ain't he?

Azazeal849
05-05-2015, 01:09 PM
With his shallow, wildly fluctuating moods and ambitions, I think Nero was a textbook sociopath. What with him (and Panos' dad...and Panos' mum...and Panos being treated by degrees as an idol and a pawn), it's not really surprising that Panos is the fucked-up mess that he is.

The Greek culture is well researched, and Panos is an interesting musing on the interplay between gender identity, sexual preference (nature) and sexual behaviour (nurture). I'm still trying to figure out the second one on the basis that he might be confusing sex and affection (as some people naturally do - and he in particular you can hardly blame for, him being a teenager and an abused one at that!).

On another note, I rather hope that G sticks with us, as I'd actually quite like to have her write something for Jenny Wright (Gina's mum) at some point - probably as a flashback when Gina's telling the others about Austere. :>

G
05-05-2015, 01:27 PM
I'm not going anywhere! :) Really enjoying this one! And I'd have to dig up her sheet and rekindle my memory of her character, Az, but I'd be totally up for that. :)

edit: Also, yeah, sorry about the double post issues; we're working on that still.

Minkasha
05-05-2015, 11:22 PM
With his shallow, wildly fluctuating moods and ambitions, I think Nero was a textbook sociopath. What with him (and Panos' dad...and Panos' mum...and Panos being treated by degrees as an idol and a pawn), it's not really surprising that Panos is the fucked-up mess that he is.

The Greek culture is well researched, and Panos is an interesting musing on the interplay between gender identity, sexual preference (nature) and sexual behaviour (nurture). I'm still trying to figure out the second one on the basis that he might be confusing sex and affection (as some people naturally do - and he in particular you can hardly blame for, him being a teenager and an abused one at that!).

Panos is also a mess because of his coming of age and discovering his sexuality and his religious views. He's been treated as a religious object his entire life, so of course he himself would be religious. It has been a test of faith to be married when you believe there is a real goddess who embodies marriage and it's your responsibility to be faithful. Though being faithful to a 'textbook sociopath' can be difficult. His second issue in regards to the sexuality, as you could probably tell as you read, is while his social training/conditioning and personal nature detests violence as something uncivil, he was secretly aroused by Nero's brutal nature. So the back and forth of wanting him and not wanting him. And it also explains why he's with the emperor. But he's not aware that he's attracted to power, he just feels these feelings of desire. We can pretty much thank his abusive father for this one.

His gender identity is, to be crass, fucked. The world throws him somewhere on the female side of the fence but is still aware he's a boy. But to the culture worshiping young male beauty isn't foreign and can be seen above a woman's beauty. (It's kind of like how some white people want to act black ('hood') but it's bad to ACTUALLY be black) It didn't help that his mom forced him into one way of being. He doesn't know much else and by acting the way he does he gets what he wants, the powerful partners (which in society tend to be men).

He was fun to write and peel back the layers of his trauma. Unfortunately my partner left on me. I respect that he at least told me before he did though.

On another note, I rather hope that G sticks with us, as I'd actually quite like to have her write something for Jenny Wright (Gina's mum) at some point - probably as a flashback when Gina's telling the others about Austere. :>

I'm not going anywhere! :) Really enjoying this one! And I'd have to dig up her sheet and rekindle my memory of her character, Az, but I'd be totally up for that. :)

I really love both Cal and Gina and at the least I hope these two can be explored. If you two know anyone who would be interested (and actually stays) please message me their names. :)

I made this RP at a slow pace for a reason, I want it to finish.

edit: Also, yeah, sorry about the double post issues; we're working on that still.

I'm glad it's being worked on! :wink:

The Cockatiel
05-08-2015, 03:18 PM
I've responded but can't figure out how to reply to all instead of just reply to one. I've been here for years, I'm so ashamed. Anyway if someone wants to explain that to me I would be in your debt forever.

G
05-08-2015, 03:30 PM
No worries Cockatiel - just click 'go advanced' instead of 'submit message' and when the page reloads you'll be able to type in the other usernames in the recipient box.

Minkasha
05-10-2015, 08:02 PM
I PMed Az of Gina's description. Is there anything else you guys need from me to keep going???

G
05-11-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm good to reply, just busy busy with rumble stuff, but I'll get a response done soon - sorry Mink!

Azazeal849
05-11-2015, 10:34 AM
I've incorporated Mink's details and sent round another update which should give everyone a few different things to reply to. Sorry about the delay - I had people staying at the weekend for mine and Lisa's moving out party. The last ever house party at a flat that's been owned by one or another of our friends for over 5 years!

The Cockatiel
05-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Sent out my reply to Azazeal849, G, and Minkasha (I got everyone right? I hope so because I'll feel horrendous if I didn't). Finally got this multiple-receiver thing down (thanks G!).

Minkasha
05-11-2015, 11:33 PM
I'm good to reply, just busy busy with rumble stuff, but I'll get a response done soon - sorry Mink!

Not a problem! Thanks for letting me know :P

I've incorporated Mink's details and sent round another update which should give everyone a few different things to reply to. Sorry about the delay - I had people staying at the weekend for mine and Lisa's moving out party. The last ever house party at a flat that's been owned by one or another of our friends for over 5 years!

Thank you for sending that out for me! Did you guys have a blast :)???!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!?

Sent out my reply to Azazeal849, G, and Minkasha (I got everyone right? I hope so because I'll feel horrendous if I didn't). Finally got this multiple-receiver thing down (thanks G!).

You did! *clap**clap*

After I reply, will G please reply and then post it in the IC???? (It's getting long) thank yuuuu <3

Azazeal849
05-12-2015, 10:33 PM
Lol at the latest PM. While seeing Baka doped up on E's would be hilarious, I've got a feeling that Gina would step in to stop him. I'll add that to the end tomorrow if you don't mind.

Look forward to the next plot mover, Mink!

Minkasha
05-15-2015, 02:27 AM
Lol at the latest PM. While seeing Baka doped up on E's would be hilarious, I've got a feeling that Gina would step in to stop him. I'll add that to the end tomorrow if you don't mind.

Look forward to the next plot mover, Mink!

It would have been lol worthy but prudent Gina has to ruin everything! Odd that she took them though. I wonder what Gina could possibly do with ecstasy.

Do you guys want more chit chat character stuff first to get everyone more introduced to one another? Don't forget Vahşi had requested clothes for Baka and hadn't got them. Any of them hungry? It's always a good idea to take advantage of the resources you have while you have them. You may or may not be royalty forever :wink:

Also, G, thank you for posting. I couldn't endure Az posting back to back.

G
05-15-2015, 05:49 AM
No worries. :)

I'm happy for more interaction, just thinking how Cal would plausibly bring up her past again; perhaps bringing up the upcoming gathering would provide an opportunity for her to offer some advice - royal to faux royal re: dress and composure since she knows about that stuff ;)

Azazeal849
05-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Good idea, I'll PM you shortly.

It would have been lol worthy but prudent Gina has to ruin everything! Odd that she took them though. I wonder what Gina could possibly do with ecstasy.

It was a deliberate error. IC Gina is just stuffing them away without any particular thought; OOC I thought it would be more interesting for her to be potentially be caught with them, or have them on her when Bestie turns up, or even to get someone stoned as a creative solution to a problem! :P

Also, G, thank you for posting. I couldn't endure Az posting back to back.

D:

No, you're right, I don't want to be the only one posting haha.

Minkasha
05-21-2015, 12:26 AM
This is not forgotten. I have been busier than anticipated. This will be replied to soon (several days). Thank you for your patience.

Minkasha
05-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Alright yall, where my people at?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3z5eu4K141qgyyx7o1_400.gif

Minkasha
05-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Alright yall, where my people at?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3z5eu4K141qgyyx7o1_400.gif

Azazeal849
05-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Ich bin bereit!

I didn't get a reply to my last PM for backstories, but they can always be backfilled as we progress the rest of the post, so feel free to move us on.

The Cockatiel
05-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Right here. Haven't answered recently because I'm usually on my dad's phone which hates the messaging system for some reason.

Minkasha
05-29-2015, 09:18 PM
Right here. Haven't answered recently because I'm usually on my dad's phone which hates the messaging system for some reason.

Were you able to get the PM I sent a bit back however?

The Cockatiel
05-29-2015, 11:55 PM
Were you able to get the PM I sent a bit back however?

I did. I just couldn't figure out what to answer with XD

Azazeal849
05-31-2015, 10:53 AM
Is this the co-post PM we're talking about? If so, isn't there some backstory that could be elaborated on to give some context to Vahsi's apparent amnesia?

I'm just waiting for a question from someone that can lead into Gina telling her own story, but like I said above I don't mind advancing the bottom end of the post into the future at the same time.

Minkasha
05-31-2015, 05:55 PM
Is this the co-post PM we're talking about? If so, isn't there some backstory that could be elaborated on to give some context to Vahsi's apparent amnesia?

I'm just waiting for a question from someone that can lead into Gina telling her own story, but like I said above I don't mind advancing the bottom end of the post into the future at the same time.

Some back story on Vashi would be great :) After which I could use my character to open Gina into talking about herself and her life.

Azazeal849
05-31-2015, 07:26 PM
Thank you. It's just slightly unfortunate that she's currently with about the only people in the world who wouldn't do a double take at the confession she's a literal ghost hunter!

The Cockatiel
06-01-2015, 04:49 AM
I'll add something to the co post tonight or within 24 hours.

Azazeal849
06-03-2015, 05:11 PM
We'll be waiting.

http://katharine-isabelle.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hannibal_2x10_02.jpg

Azazeal849
06-03-2015, 05:11 PM
And, apparently, double posting.

The Cockatiel
06-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Can someone resend me the last PM? Sorry for being trouble.

Azazeal849
06-04-2015, 10:54 AM
I've sent it round again. Look forward to Vahsi's story!

Minkasha
06-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Thank you Az :$

G
06-05-2015, 03:18 AM
I may not be able to respond for a little while. I've just lost a friend to suicide... I can't really focus on anything much. I'm going to take a few days to process what's happened, probably won't be online much in that time. :(

The Cockatiel
06-05-2015, 03:26 AM
I'm sorry, G! :( Let me know if you need to talk, sweetheart.

Minkasha
06-05-2015, 04:53 AM
Please take your time G. None of us will rush you, but lend an ear should you want it.

Azazeal849
06-05-2015, 09:03 AM
That's terrible, G. I hope you and everyone else affected get the support you need. Best wishes.

Azazeal849
06-07-2015, 10:37 PM
I would have had another update for the co-post for you tonight guys, but my phone fucking deleted it. I'll try and rewrite tomorrow or Tuesday.

Minkasha
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
I would be so furious! -mahboi-

Azazeal849
06-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Maybe it was because I was tired, but it didn't seem to bug me that much at the time. So it was more of a case of

http://38.media.tumblr.com/24ab2a1981507a2b0bde4ebe9858da8e/tumblr_mv96er6Edt1sqsrkmo1_250.gif

than anything else. Anyway, I have sent you all a rewritten version.

We should probably look at posting some time this week, to avoid the month deadline for potential locking of the IC thread.

Azazeal849
06-12-2015, 04:18 PM
And further to the above, I have posted - hope you'll forgive me for steaming ahead a bit. I'm not 100% happy with the flashback, but I had to condense it into a relatively (!) short scene...

Minkasha
06-12-2015, 10:20 PM
It flows well :) However I want to make sure we keep an even pace so we don't ostracize our other players! :ily:

Azazeal849
06-15-2015, 08:22 AM
G, I have incorporated your latest PM into the last post. Hope you're doing okay.

Okay Mink, what next?

Azazeal849
06-15-2015, 08:22 AM
Double post glitch. Again.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/43920f23ff203faedc230792ca65fb12/tumblr_n7ecdudzDx1t37tydo5_500.gif

G
06-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Sorry Az, we're still working on uncovering the cause of that glitch.

I'm doing... yeah, okay is as good a way to put it as any, I guess. Almost ridiculously unfair, but I had another friend (little brother of one of my closest friends in the whole world) had a terrible accident and was unfortunately too far gone for any help, so he passed on thursday night. Two in two weeks... god! But I've given myself almost two weeks of wallowing in a funky, foggy headspace and it's time to get on with it.

Cleaned my whole house today and I feel like it helped clear my mind a bit too. :) One day at a time but I intend to be back in business from this point forward. :)

Minkasha
06-15-2015, 04:54 PM
I PMed you, G.

I will start writing for the next post by tomorrow night :)

Azazeal849
06-16-2015, 09:51 AM
I think you're right, G - from my own experience, the best thing to do is to try and keep yourself busy so that you don't dwell on it too much, and make sure you've always got friends and family nearby for support. I really hope you get through it okay, even though it's such a shit thing to happen for you. Take care.

Minkasha
06-17-2015, 03:38 AM
I'm feeling sick and a bit wounded. There will be a delay, I apologize, but it's on my to dye list.

In the meantime: is it alright if I do a time skip of several hours? If so, please tell me what your chraxters would do in that time. (I'm skipping till right before the party). I'll either tell you the reaults of thier actions or write it in the next post.

Thank you :)

Azazeal849
06-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Sorry to hear that, Mink. Get well soon!

During the time skip Gina would be abusing Google to find out everything she could about Panos, her family, her country and the current situation. She'd also order lunch for them all at some point and maybe try exploring the area (as a group, unless Cal thinks she could achieve something useful by going among the other slaves for a bit).

Minkasha
06-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Just slept for almost twelve hours!

Noted Az, the rest of yee? What do you do?

The Cockatiel
06-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Vahsi would probably try to find his old clothes, and/or start reading the book they found. Maybe talk a little with the others if there was nothing else to do, although that's not quite in his nature to be so social. Probably see if he could lift something from the palace's armory.

Minkasha
06-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Okay, and G what will Cal do?

G
06-22-2015, 05:33 AM
Tying in with Az's suggestion, maybe she should send Cal with the guard/slave whoever to get them food, she could try asking a few questions, or seeing what she might overhear whilst out.

Minkasha
06-22-2015, 08:48 PM
I’m assuming any separate information gained would be shared amongst all of you during the time skip, so no need to keep it apart.

@Az, Gina actually already knows the majority of information when it comes to Panos , his mother being Helena Lambros, father the leading figure of Akrai, Vangelis the Great…already aware of the genetic information, the social disaster of his marriage with Nero and his swift divorce. In fact, Gina knows more about him (being here in the Gela Empire, angst, etc) than the wiki page does. Most of his page is on the legacy of his heritage rather than himself, meaning he’s done little in terms of grand achievement in his own personal life. Akrai is a small vineyard country whose revenue comes from wine selling and pilgrimages to see the Divine Family. There is nothing particularly shocking about Akrai once you get over the whole Divine Blood thing, a beautiful place with great wine. (Hint: probably not relevant information unless you do something oddly specific)

By exploring the area Gina is more capable of going between her room and her ‘brother’s’. Though the place is very windy and if she finally got irritated enough to ask a guard their puzzled response would be to inform her of its military strategies should it be raided. Her ‘murderous brother’ seems to also be paranoid, and maybe for good reason, his list of enemies is growing. Tends to happen when you make yourself a dictator, I mean Emperor.

@Cockatiel, Vashi’s not able to find his old clothes, however, he’s able to find have slaves retrieve for him more ‘modern’ looking clothes (Denim, Plaid, whatever he could want) but if he puts this one he will stick out terribly to the people in the palace who look so in synch with their Greecian theme. He will be drawing attention, negatively, from the guards, but nothing would be said. (Hint: Cal, you might want to save him before he goes out like that into the party)

I’m assuming that Vashi would ask a guard that getting a weapon is for his own ‘personal safety’ (or that one of the girls gives him the common sense to approach it that way), guided into an armory hidden behind another one of the same looking wooden doors in the far back of the first floor, he’s allow to take a pistol out (with holster should he desire) Any larger weapons he is not allowed to take due to the Emperor’s orders.

@G, Cal is able to get more food for them, feed herself well especially (so long as she did so in the privacy of the royals’ rooms). Information she can gather from the slaves while she went into the kitchen is that those in the Emperor’s high ranks have a tendency to be abusive to the slaves, one of the older women kitchen slaves specifically warns Cal to be careful and keep her ‘pretty face’ as low as possible. Cal’s given the impression that she’s the ‘new slave on the block’

@Everyone I will be starting the next post just prior to the party unless anyone has questions, comments or whatever in between. But this universe was intended to be a bit easier and straight forward, I'll be going harder on you for the next one (evil)

None of you have heard a peep from Panos or Lycus.

Azazeal849
06-22-2015, 09:12 PM
Maybe some Lambros wine will make Panos feel more at home and / or grease the wheels of diplomacy a bit...

Azazeal849
06-22-2015, 09:13 PM
Oh well, might as well use this accidental double-post:

What are the "military strategies" exactly (if you'll indulge a self-indulgent "princess")?

The Cockatiel
06-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm pretty sure at least one of us will be getting into trouble sooner or later - probably sooner!

Azazeal849
06-23-2015, 07:56 PM
So what's the script Mink, do we make posts developing the information you just gave us, or is there a GM post incoming?

Minkasha
06-23-2015, 08:42 PM
Oh well, might as well use this accidental double-post:

What are the "military strategies" exactly (if you'll indulge a self-indulgent "princess")?

There's more than one "princess" in this palace, haha.

But I must have said it poorly, I just mean the winding halls are a defensive tactic.

So what's the script Mink, do we make posts developing the information you just gave us, or is there a GM post incoming?

When G confirms the information given and has no questions, a GM post will come.

Azazeal849
06-23-2015, 09:31 PM
There's more than one "princess" in this palace, haha.

But I must have said it poorly, I just mean the winding halls are a defensive tactic.

Oh! When you wrote "windy", I read it as in "draughty"! Haha

G
06-24-2015, 05:57 AM
All good here! Thanks Mink. :)

Minkasha
06-24-2015, 06:10 AM
Woot! I'll work on my GM post tomorrow :)

The Cockatiel
06-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Quick question about the PM.

"If Gina never got rid of the Ecstasy, it has been an unfortunate experience for Vahşi whose Lupine nose continuously picked up the toxins!"

Does this mean Vahşi's gonna be on a little bit of a high?

Azazeal849
06-25-2015, 03:51 PM
While that would be funny, I don't think so. E tablets don't give off fumes. I imagine it would just be a distractingly unpleasant smell.

The Cockatiel
06-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Well that's disappointing. Thanks!

Minkasha
06-25-2015, 04:02 PM
Az would be more correct. It just smells for Vashi, :( (phew!!!!)>=D

Minkasha
06-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Anyone having problems with the Post? :)

Azazeal849
06-27-2015, 03:36 AM
Not as such, I just haven't had time to sit down and write yet. Perhaps Monday...

Minkasha
06-29-2015, 07:33 PM
Woo got the pm! It's time for us to play Barbie! How you look is always important for a party!

Is Gina wearing the dress mentioned before? And is Vashi going to go into the party rocking that double breasted jacket and jean set?

Azazeal849
06-29-2015, 08:31 PM
Gina swanned around in her day dress (which, if you're wondering, was this one (http://www.yoox.com/uk/34476778SQ/item?dept=women#sts=sr_women80&cod10=34476778SQ&sizeId=5)) for as long as she could, then changed into Cal's ball gown just before they headed out.

I absolutely love double breasted suits - the one I own is my favourite - but I suppose we should try and dissuade him...

Minkasha
06-29-2015, 09:08 PM
I do agree that they look very handsome. Maybe Vashi could try making a fashion statement!?

How revealing is Gina's ballroom dress?

Azazeal849
06-29-2015, 09:28 PM
No idea, Cal chose it so ask G. :P

Minkasha
07-04-2015, 01:09 AM
@G, when you can, please respond to you VMs from me :)

@Everyone, if you have any questions - feel free to ask!

Azazeal849
07-04-2015, 07:34 AM
Are Lycus and / or Panos anywhere to be seen?

Does Bestie or Alex come out of the crowd to approach Gina? (perhaps not Alex, since you can assume Gina texted him to say she "can't make our appointment because Lycus has called a meeting :/ xxx" - sorry, I forgot to add that to the last co-post)

Also, not that the group would recognise him, but is Straten here? It'd be hilariously ironic if he's been posing as Gina's dealer in order to get close enough to Panos...

Minkasha
07-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Are Lycus and / or Panos anywhere to be seen?

No, not yet

Does Bestie or Alex come out of the crowd to approach Gina? (perhaps not Alex, since you can assume Gina texted him to say she "can't make our appointment because Lycus has called a meeting :/ xxx" - sorry, I forgot to add that to the last co-post)

No, they do not. Lol you ask as if these details have slipped. The information I provided is very deliberate and as is :)

Also, not that the group would recognise him, but is Straten here? It'd be hilariously ironic if he's been posing as Gina's dealer in order to get close enough to Panos...

You answered your own question! You're not privy to information Gina wouldn't know! That ruins the adventure!

And I hope I'd be a little more creative than that! I don't want you guessing what I have planned :wink:

Azazeal849
07-04-2015, 07:56 AM
I guess we'll just have to mingle then! I hope Vahsi and Gina still command a modicum of respect from the gathering.

I've actually been wondering about the "real" Vahsi and Gina in this universe. Is Vahsi really a loner pervert, or is he just cripplingly shy with a corresponding lack of social skills to avoid offending people? And is Gina a good time girl who takes pleasure where she can find it and doesn't get too hung up about it (albeit myopic about anything outside her little bubble) or is she one of those unfortunate people who can't differentiate between sex and affection, and is therefore perhaps quite unhappy?

It's intersting to think about.

The Cockatiel
07-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Did you want an answer to that or are those rhetorical questions?

Minkasha
07-04-2015, 06:24 PM
I think those are deep rhetorical questions that you'll never really know that answer to, maybe.

Azazeal849
07-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Wasn't really expecting an answer, more complimenting Mink's character building.

Right guys, I'm away on holiday next Thirsday so if I don't have a mingling post up by then I'll be back the following Friday.

Minkasha
07-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Okay, thank you for giving us a heads up!

Azazeal849
07-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Sorry for that triple PM, guys - don't know what went wrong. Normally the forum automatically stops that with the 90-seconds rule.

Minkasha
07-08-2015, 11:16 PM
Not a problem :oigirl: - I'll update the PM when the other two send me in their replies :)

The Cockatiel
07-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Argh I forgot to send it to all of you. My bad. Oh and by the way, Minkasha, does Vahsi still have the ability to 'shapeshift' or does he only have the heightened senses of his kind?

Minkasha
07-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Argh I forgot to send it to all of you. My bad. Oh and by the way, Minkasha, does Vahsi still have the ability to 'shapeshift' or does he only have the heightened senses of his kind?

Please send it my way :)

He had all his innate qualities from his previous universe, including shape shifting.

G
07-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Will get a reply to you guys later today, when I get home from work. Been having connectivity issues, sorry!

Minkasha
07-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Welcome back! I was worried ;loves;;loves;;loves;;loves;

The Cockatiel
07-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Welcome back G!

Sorry I missed in replying to the last PM, everyone. The new post looks great, though! Poor Vahşi is already in trouble :P

Azazeal849
07-17-2015, 10:39 AM
I'm back from Greece - after important RP-related research, like the national beers are Mythos and Alfa!

Azazeal849
07-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Okay, I've sent round Gina's reactions to the last post. Might be I need a response from Mink before more can happen (I hope G / Cal get the position of power in the next world - a slave character's possible responses to a lot of the IC situations are somewhat limited).

The Cockatiel
07-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Didn't get your PM, Az.

Azazeal849
07-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Apologies. Sending now.

The Cockatiel
07-21-2015, 12:35 AM
Awesome, thanks!

Minkasha
07-21-2015, 02:02 AM
I'm back from Greece - after important RP-related research, like the national beers are Mythos and Alfa!

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this!

The sights must have been fantastic! The alcohol?

Okay, I've sent round Gina's reactions to the last post. Might be I need a response from Mink before more can happen (I hope G / Cal get the position of power in the next world - a slave character's possible responses to a lot of the IC situations are somewhat limited).

Well Cal's actions also depend on what she values more - obedience or personal dignity. That's been a balance poked at her the entire time.

I will be writing up the characters you'll be superimposing in the next universe soon :)

Minkasha
07-21-2015, 02:03 AM

Sorry I've taken so long to reply to this!

The sights must have been fantastic! The alcohol?

Well Cal's actions also depend on what she values more - obedience or personal dignity. That's been a balance poked at her the entire time.

I will be writing up the characters you'll be superimposing in the next universe soon :)