PDA

View Full Version : [M] in the dragons' cave (Arcus & tortesstheshark) possible M

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Arcus
01-12-2015, 03:07 PM
M for anything that could happen

Toran was laying in the courtyard in his casual clothes that while looks nice wasn't quite nice enough to look in place in a palace. Not that it seemed to bother him, he was looking up at the sky watching the clouds moving. As well as listening to everything that was going on around him. People always moved so fast, they were always in a big hurry. Though he thought part of the reason they were, was they had such short lives and they all wanted to do something with their lives,

tortesstheshark
01-12-2015, 04:50 PM
Dabria looked out from her window and smiled, Toran was laying in his usual spot in the courtyard, but she wasn't sure why. She had seem him yesterday and wasn't expecting him back for a few days. She walked down to him,
"Hello Toran," She smiled again.

Arcus
01-13-2015, 02:24 AM
Toran smiled and sat up, "hello Dabria. I had trouble getting home, so I hope that you don't mind me visiting again." Truth was as he passed the bar yesterday, he had heard that some knights were going to head to his cave. Which he kept close whenever he wasn't in. So decided to stay away from home for the day or two, so the knights could go not be able to get in and come backing saying he wasn't real. Plus Dabria was a nice human, one that he liked the most and at least liked to tell himself that he was closest to as well.

He moved over slightly in case Dabria wanted to sit down too. If she didn't that was fine, he just liked being able to talked to her.

tortesstheshark
01-13-2015, 02:52 AM
Dabria sat down next to him and touched his arm lightly, in truth she liked him but she would never say. "You know my father has a room that you can stay in, he enjoys your company almost as much as I do." Dabria blushed at the slip up and kept talking "anyway you should go talk to him, and of course I don't mind your company." She sat quietly next to him after she spoke.

Arcus
01-13-2015, 03:19 AM
Toran smiled slightly at Dabrias' slip, "I might just do that later. For now though, why don't we watch the skies? The clouds are in a frenzy today, maybe a storm will be coming later." He glanced at her smiling warmly, "So any new 'suitors'," He asked teasingly. Knowing more then a few princes and nobles have come and try to get her father to agree a wedding, to his knowledge none have succeeded

tortesstheshark
01-13-2015, 03:30 AM
Dabria rolled her eyes and chuckled lightly "they come in swarms," her voice gave away that she was slightly annoyed. She looked at Toran and then rest her head down, watching the clouds move almost angrily. "I think it should start raining soon" she whispered laying her head on the ground and smoothing out her green skirts. Dabria's hazel eyes wondered the sky searching for answers to all of her unasked questions, she lost herself for a moment in the scenery and skies. When she blinked next she caught herself staring at Toran, and she gasped lightly.

Arcus
01-13-2015, 04:27 AM
Toran had watched Dabria for a moment, before went back to watching the sky. He didn't understand stand why she was annoyed he had just been teasing her. It wasn't like he had meant anything by it, he just cared for her and wanted to make sure that someone who would care for her as she deserved married her and not someone who was after the land.

Dabrias' gasp snapped him out of his thoughts, his quickly turned to her. "Whats' wrong?" He asked a little worriedly.

tortesstheshark
01-13-2015, 04:56 AM
"Nothing," Dabria mumbled more to herself than him. "All of these suitors, and I'm waiting for the right one to come. Unfortunately I know he won't be asking for my hand any time soon." Her disappointment caused her to sit up and play with her skirts, a nervous habit she had developed while the maids would cinch up her corsets. She stayed silent for a long while, happy that Toran hadn't caught her staring at him just moments ago. Dabria looked toward the sky again, "sometimes I wish I was off in another world."

Arcus
01-13-2015, 05:17 AM
Toran could tell she was disappointed and it made him sad. He sat up as well, he hesitated before I wrapping an arm around Dabria. "I know, but at least in this one you are safe." That is his biggest concern, he knew that wouldn't comfort her. But he also knew there were worse worlds to be a part of and she didn't want to see her being buried any sooner than necessary.

tortesstheshark
01-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Dabria was almost surprised by the gesture but leaned her head on Toran's shoulder anyway. "Safe, of course I'm safe." She sighed, "maybe for once I want to see something I've never seen but at least the princess is safe." She rolled her eyes again and studied the people rushing by her trying to imagine something greater. Some commotion coming from just beyond the courtyard grabbed her attention.

Arcus
01-14-2015, 12:06 AM
Toran sighed as well, he understood why she wanted more. He couldn't blame her. Even dragons wanted more sometimes, especially if they were young. But he didn't know what to do about it. He was still thinking about this stuff, when he heard the commotion. He looked to Dabria and noticed that it had caught her attention as well.

He simply let out another sigh, before having a slightly-nervous smile. "You want to check it out don't you?" He asked.

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 01:16 AM
Dabria looked and Toran and nodded, she was very curious and always getting into trouble but this sounded like it was coming from inside the palace itself. She was concerned for her family inside, and she got up quickly, "are you coming with me?" She looked at Toran her eyes had a mix of fear and excitement in them. She turned back towards the sounds and started walking not waiting for an answer. She was going to find out what it was, and she was going to do it now.

Arcus
01-14-2015, 01:41 AM
Toran got up quickly and chased after Dabria looking her in the face. "Of course I am, you know I won't let you go to something like that alot." Secretly adding that he would always protect her. So added, "buf if something happens you follow what I say ok?" Knowing that they would soon get to whatever was causing all this noise.

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 01:53 AM
Dabria made a face at the last bit secretly happy because she knew what Toran meant when he said he wouldn't let her do it alone. She opened the doors to find the King screaming commands at scared faces of the Knights, "father," She asked confused. The king looked at her his frightened face, he then turned to Toran. "Get her out of here," the King said with sorrow in his voice, "whatever you have to do, just keep my daughter safe."

Arcus
01-14-2015, 02:26 AM
At the kings' words Toran grabbed Dabrias' arm and started running, he didn't need to be told twice to keep her safe. Nor would he wait to find out what was going on. He didn't realize that he was running faster than he should be considering his present form, for a while. As soon as he did, he stopped just long enough to scoop the princess up in his arms and then started running again. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," he was running towards one ar where he knew had a secret room and possibly a secret exit. As soon as he got to the right hall, he put Dabria down. "Stay," he said in a hard voice that left no room for question. Knowing full well she would want to go back to check on her father.

he moved a table that was sitting with a vase on it, under a large banner with her family crest on it. He went to the rock wall and started to mess with it until he pulled out one of the bricks. Behind it was something that looked like a root, he grabbed a hold of it and pulled. Before tying it to the brick before, he let go of and it fell about halfway down the wall. Asthe wall around the banner opened up to a kind of room.

Toran turned to Dabria, "you need to get in now!"

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Toran's grip hurt Dabria and she was having a lot of trouble keeping up with his unusually fast running.
As Toran picked her up Dabria clung tightly to him and stared over his shoulder. Tears welled in her eyes, she wanted to know what was happening, what made her father so afraid, but now she had no choice.
Dabria watched Toran open the wall after he told her to stay, she didn't like listening to him but she didn't want to find out what happened if she hadn't. She went into the room after he spoke his firm voice didn't scare her but it surprised her. She looked around the room and noticed stranger marking on the walls, some like she had never seen before. "What is this place?" She asked confused, I've never been here before." She turned to Toran as she spoke feeling like she wouldn't get an answer.

Arcus
01-14-2015, 03:44 AM
Toran smiled slightly but warmly, taking his jacket off and putting it over Dabrias' shoulders. "It is a secret room with a possible exit, the palace is full of secret passage ways and rooms. I know a few, but now you must go. Find the exit, stay hidden, stay safe, for now I think it would be best if people don't know you are the princess."

He left the room and started to untie the root, letting it go be for grabbing the rock. Ready to put it in place, but was looking at Dabria through the closing wall. His last words were, "I will come for you.

Then put the rock back in place as a noise started to get loud then knocked the table down. The vase shattered and he layed near it, as if he had fallen. Though he was getting angry now, because he knew Dabria would be sad and possibly hurt. So whoever these people were, they would pay.

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 04:29 AM
Dabria gladly took Toran's jacket and looked around more as he spoke. His words rattled her and as soon as he left she heard the vase shatter. Dabria searched faster and soon found a large rock on the floor, her dress tore at the bottom while she searched around it and found a small hole just big enough for her to crawl through. Soon enough she was outside dirty, scratched, and bleeding. She started walking but was stopped by someone clasping a hand around her waist and mouth.
"She princess," a man's gravely voice whispered. His breath smelled like stale beer and rancid fish. Dabria growled and tried to elbow the man behind her but her arms were quickly caught. "Tsk tsk princess, that's very inappropriate for a lady of your stature."

Arcus
01-14-2015, 04:56 AM
When people came and they attacked him, he attempted to use shards of the vase at first. Only his anger got the better of him and ended up using claws. When he was done, he fought his way out. As soon as he had left, Toran heard more and more people talking about what had happened. It took all he had to stay in his human form, but he had to figure out where that room exited and quick at that.

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Dabria bit down on the man's fingers hard and he yelped out letting her go. She hit him hard in the face and a loud crack rang through the small garden she was in from the man's freshly broken and bleeding nose, but now she was running. She ran fast towards the courtyard, where she hoped that Toran had made it to. "Toran," She screamed hoping that he would hear her, and then another pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her away. This man was bigger than the other one, and dressed nicer as well, "now princess," he chided, "that wasn't very nice of you to break my man's nose like that." The taller man had a smoother voice, and it made Dabria shudder to her very core. She was frightened now, and she had a feeling there was no way out.

Arcus
01-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Toran heard Dabrias' call, he raced toward the courtyard. By the time he had reached the courtyard, he was pretty much in his Dragon form. He tried to call out her name abut it came out as a roar. He spread his wings and flew up, as soon as he spotted her. He dived and landed on top of them, the first thing he did was separate Dabria from the other man. Then proceeded to crush the man in his other claw as he let out an angry growl. No one was going to hurt Dabria while he was still around.

tortesstheshark
01-14-2015, 04:51 PM
Dabria gasped both with pain and surprise, as she was being separated from the man something slashed her back from right hip to left shoulder. She scrambled away and then stood to look at the dragon, and she swore it was the same one that her father had a tapestry of in the throne room. "This dragon is a different dragon," he would say, "this dragon I would not kill." Dabria's vision was fading in and out as she saw more men gather around the dragon, poking at it with swords and spears. There was nothing she could do, paralyzed with fear and pain, all the could do was stare, and hope that this all ended very soon. Before Dabria knew it she had fallen and was lying on the ground, she could hear her fathers massive voice called out from somewhere, but she couldn't decipher whether he was yelling never, or remember.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 01:48 AM
Before he knew it, he was battling humans left and right. Thankfully his scales were a useful defense again some of their attacks, not all of them though. So as he used, claws, fangs, and his tail to fight them off. He slowly got more and more injured, but it wasn’t until he saw Dabria fall that he snapped. His instincts and anger taking hold of him, he let out another roar. This one much more intimidating, soaked with his anger and flame.

Then he did something he has not done in a very long time. He used his flame to burn and kill those that had attacked him and hurt Dabria. Once that was done, he grabbed Dabria and flew back toward his cave. At least there he could make sure she was ok.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 01:57 AM
Fire raced across Dabria's vision, and the light was the only thing that she could see. She could feel the dragon pick her up seemingly as gently as it could. She wondered where Toran was, if he truly would come for her because now she needed him. Not only did she need him though, she wanted him, to see his face and hear his voice. 'I'm going to die' Dabria thought, it wasn't as peaceful as she thought it would be, and her father, what would he do. Tears fell furiously down her face and soon she was very tired, she closed her eyes feeling the air almost swallow her up. It was comforting, the warmth of the dragons scales and the feeling of the wind rushing past her, not even in her dreams could she imagine this feeling. The steady beating of the dragons wings lulled her to sleep, and the last image she saw was Toran's warm smile and the angry clouds that they had seen shortly before all of this had started.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 02:48 AM
The first thing he did when he got back, was of course move the boulder covering the entrance. He noticed Dabria had fallen asleep, so carried her to a makeshift room that had alot of wool as a kinda bed and animal skins as blankets. It would be comfortable and warm, but he never exactly expected to have company. So who knows what she would think when she woke up, but at least he had books and a few things that could keep her entertained or at least from getting bored.

Once she was bandaged and tucked in, he was in his human form and tucked a strand of hair behind her hair. Smiling warmly, he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Before going toward the entrance, turned back to his dragon form and jist laid there. If anyone came theh would have to go through him.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 02:56 AM
When Dabria woke she was surprised at where she was, the animal skins made warm blankets and as she moved she could feel the bandages move against her skin uncomfortably. She got up and looked around, she assumed it was a room but she couldn't be sure where she was at. Dabria walked around the small room and touched the books lightly as she passed them, noticing that they had been taken very good care of. She walked out of the room, took one look around, and gasped loudly. She covered her mouth as she looked at the dragon sitting in front of her, not sure what to do she inched forward slowly with the strangest urge to touch the scales.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 03:31 AM
Toran had almost fallen asleep, when he heard a gasp. His eyes shot open at the sound, he looked around and looked over to Dabria. He turned his head to see Dabria, he wasn't sure how to react. The last thing that he wanted was to scare her. While he tried to figure out what to do. His face a mask that was like he didn't care. But he noticed her b inching towards him and wondered if she was trying to leave. Moving his tail to block it, since he couldn't leave her. Who knew how many people were still after her.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 03:56 AM
Dabria stepped back as the dragon moved its tail, as she stepped back she tripped over something and fell to the ground once more. "Where am I?" She asked her voice heavy with fear and her hands shaking. She looked around again and tears filled her eyes, "and when can I see my father again.." her voice trailed off as she started to cry. Body wrenching sobs over came her as the pain from her back finally hit her, and her emotions seemed to shatter into a million pieces.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 04:24 AM
Toran froze when she started crying, he hadn't meant to scare her. Nor did he know what to due in his current form. It wasn't like he could tell her it was him, he felt like if he did. He would lose the trust Dabria. So he simply sighed, "you are in my cave. It is the safest place for any member of the royal family at the moment." He fell silent for a moment, not wanting to hurt her but knowing that she deserved the truth. "As for your father, I don't think you will be seeing him again."

He wanted to go over and give her a hug, tell her it would all be ok. But he had to hold back. As much as he wanted to be, at the moment he couldn't be her friend. He was simply a protector and guardian.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Dabria continued to sob, but now she was shaking uncontrollably as well. "Why did you bring me here!" Dabria yelled angrily spitting at the dragon in front of her, "you should have left me to die." she growled. The only other thing she could do was hug her knees as she cried and hope that someone would come for her. She didn't know how far away from the castle she was, but what she did know was as soon as the dragon slept, she would find a way out of this horrid cave. She would find a way back to her father.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Toran could help but to growl and thumped his tail hard against the ground in anger. He couldn't help it, afterall who knew better than him what it was to be alone? But life wasn't something so easily thrown away and she was asking him to let her die? Never!

"None since!" He growlled angrily, "just because you are having a bad day don't expect me to simply let you die. Now I know everything that has happened has been tough, but you need to learn to live in this world. Even if you're family is gone isn't there someone else that you want to find once it is safe?" He hated snapping at her, especially when she was in so much pain. But she just chose the words that brought forth old injures and memories.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 04:53 AM
The dragons tail thumping hard against the ground snapped her out of her tears and she looked at the dragon with empty eyes. "I am a princess dragon, the world will never be safe for me." She whispered, "just as it will never be safe for you." She got up and turned to go back to the small room but stopped halfway and sighed. "You're bleeding dragon, and if you indeed are the one from my father's tapestries then I shall help you if you require it, you just need to tell me where the bandages are." She looked the dragon in front of her in the eyes, the hazel orbs still empty and void of emotion.

Arcus
01-15-2015, 05:22 AM
Torans' heart broke at her emptiness, he cared for her to much to be able to see this. So he simply shook his head, "no they are just scratches. Not like yours, if you need to fix your bandages or something like that I can show you where the supplies are." He fell silent and looked outside, hoping things would get better because this was not the Dabria he knew.

tortesstheshark
01-15-2015, 05:41 AM
Dabria stared at him blankly, "it's my back that's injured." Her voice wasn't cold, but it wasn't filled with the life it used to be either, "if the bandages need changing you're going to have to figure out how to do it, or you're going to need to bring another human in here." She walked back into the small room and picked up one of the books. Her mind was spinning with possibilities of what to do, to stay and be almost safe, or to leave and find her father and Toran. Dabria felt like her heart had been ripped to pieces as she silently cried once more. Her father had yelled something before she was picked up by the dragon, had it been never, or remember. That would decide whether or not she would stay, and she loved a good adventure.

Arcus
01-16-2015, 12:29 AM
Torans' gaze fell to the ground, "yes of course." He said and moved back to the entrance watching it. He had offered to show her where the bandages and other medical supplies were, thinking she wouldn't want him to change it. But he should have known better, she doesn't see him as a man just a monster that she has to stay with. The fact broke his heart, even if he knew it would happen. He couldn't but feel the weight of her words and her lifeless nice.

He ground his teeth, it had been a bad habit he had developed but he hated being upset or angry. If he did who knows how many human lives would passed by until he delt better? For now he might just go hunting to try and clear his mind, besides Dabria needed to eat as well. He might not be a palace cook but he would do his best. So he spread his wings and took off, knowing even if Dabria tried to leave she couldn't go too far.

tortesstheshark
01-16-2015, 12:37 AM
Dabria heard the dragon leave and she sighed heavily. The dragon saved her life and she was taking this out of it, but the dragon had also taken her away from her father. What if Dabria's father had said remember, what would that have implied? She shook her head at the thought and got quite dizzyas soon as she did, she touched the bandages on her back and realized that they had quickly soaked themselves with blood. Whatever had cut her had been either dipped in poison or enchanted so that the cut wouldn't heal, or if it did, it wouldn't heal fast. Dabria started towards the entrance of the cave to call to the dragon, but fainted halfway there.

Arcus
01-16-2015, 01:13 AM
Toran came back with a small deer, he had found a herd earlier and thought she might like some. When he landed though, he spotted Dabria on the ground. He dropped the deer and shited into his human form as he ran toward Dabria. He wrapped his arms around her, "Dabria! Dabria wake up!" He yelled, then felt something wet and when he looked he saw the blood.

He ran to where the medical supplies were carrying her, he took her bandaged off. Since he didn’t know what caused the wound to not close properly. He both did a message he knew that would hopefully get alot of poison out, though it took a bit of blood with it. Knowing she might get sick from that but better a short term sickness than a possible death. As well as grabbed an ointment the wpuld help to close the injury. It is what he used on the worst injuries he get, especially the one that left a scar on his face.

Once it was treated in everyway he could think of, he rebandaged her. Then carried her to the bed, tucked her in. Before he skinned the deer, once the pelt was off he put it on a special ledge he created long ago. So the pelt could get into a condition where he could turn it into a kind of blanket. He didn't do this with everything that he caught, but it was the first time with Dabria. Even of she didn't like him anymore, he still liked her and thought this would be a good momento.

then he started to part of the meat over a low fire, before he stored the rest in a cold part of his cave so they could have it later. Then turning back to his dragon form and flew off to get some water and herbs, thinking that for now maybe he should make a soup with a nice thick broth. Since he didn't think she would be feeling very strong when she woke up.

tortesstheshark
01-16-2015, 01:32 AM
Dabria woke, confused and tired she attempted to sit up but gasped loudly in pain. She thought it better to continue to get up though, she needed food and didn't know if the dragon had returned. She got up slowly, testing her balance as she went she made her way to the open part of the cave. She tried to remember what had happened after she had fainted, everything was such a mess in her mind though, she swore she had heard Toran's voice calling her name. She shook her head again and focused on what was in front of her. There was a low fire burning and there was a mix of smells, she identified them as dried blood and something that smelled of deer. She continued her walk around the cave coming to a strange cold area where she found fresh deer, she walked aimlessly around the cave trying to regain her strength but with the dragon no where in sight she grabbed a blanket from her makeshift room and sat next to the fire. She had some questions for the dragon when it got back.

Arcus
01-16-2015, 02:07 AM
It wasn't long before Toran came back, he saw Dabria was up and sitting next to the fire. He had mixed feelings about it; on one claw he was glad to see she was awake at least, but on the other since she was next to the fire he couldn't turn to his human form and more easily work on the food. Even so he said a little shocked, "so you are awake. You really should be resting you know," then put some of the water he got in the are with the meat cooking causing it to sizzle even more, before breathing a larger fire not far away. Which he put a large portion of the watch that was left and grabbed some deer bones which he dropped them in the water to start on a broth. He put some of the herbs in the water too. Using the rest to season the meat, before kicking the heat up on that.

Only once that was done, did he look back at Dabria. "I am making a soup and broth, I can't tell you if it will be good but it will be easy to eat." He said nothing sure what to really say.

tortesstheshark
01-16-2015, 05:26 AM
Dabria sat there silent for a long time, before looking at the dragon. Her emotions were back in her eyes with a force like no other, "there was a man with me." She said her voice barely audible, "did he live?" A single tear fell down her face for the man she loved. "Your scar reminds me of his, most of the time people don't even notice it, but I've studied his face many times, most without him realizing." She pulled her blanket over her shoulder ignoring the dragon telling her to rest. She didn't know what else to say to him, as she didn't feel like she could talk to him, fearing the response she would get. The fire in front of her smoldered soothingly, making her sleepy but she refused to close her eyes no matter how heavy they got.

Arcus
01-16-2015, 04:01 PM
When Dabria said there had been someone With her. His heart stopped, hoping he hadn't been one of the guys had burned. So he couldn't answer when. She softly asked if he was alive. His gaze to the food, but it was what she said next that squeezed his heart. His scar, there hadn't been many people that he met that had a scar like his and he hadn't met any recently. So he knew that she must have been talking about him, but didn't have the heart to tell her it was him.

He talked but didn't lift his gaze from the food. "He could be alive, who knows... maybe he is even looking for you." He just wanted her to smile again, though he knew this would make her want to go out even more. Even if he couldn't allow her to do it and made him into the villain, he just selfishly wanted her to smile even it it wasn't for very long.

tortesstheshark
01-16-2015, 04:53 PM
"He told me he would come for me," Dabria whispered. A little smile appeared but it was almost unnoticeable thanks to the shadows being cast from the fire. She was almost drunk from lack of sleep and the wound on her back but she didn't care, Dabria just wanted to see Toran, it was the only thing that would make her heart whole again. Even with the warmth of the fire and the blanket she was shivering violently, "could you take me to my room dragon?" She asked politely, "I'm very cold and I don't think I'm feeling very well."

Arcus
01-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Toran nodded and gently picked her up, taking her to her room and put her on her bed. Pulling more blankets up over her before going back to where he was cooking the food. He soon used his tail to cut the fire for the meat, he didn't want it over cook the meat. So while he waited for the broth to finish, he turned the meat over. So the bit that wasn't cook throughly could continue to cook on the warm pan.

When the broth was ready, he through the meat in. Then went over to start preparing everything that he knew Dabria would need to eat the broth soup with including a glass of cool water. Once everything was ready, he brought it to her. Not knowing what to say, so remaimed silent.

tortesstheshark
01-17-2015, 01:40 AM
Dabria watched the dragon enter, her eyes half closed and her mouth dry from not drinking anything for a while. She took the water and drank greedily, "thank you dragon." She whispered through dry cracked lips, as she looked at him she smiled lightly, "you remind me of him you know, the man I was talking about. You have the same anger, and sometimes I could swear I hear his voice in yours." She frowned again, "but it can't be. He would have told me such a big secret, he could have told me anything." She wanted to see how the dragon reacted, she had decided that her father had said remember and she also knew that he was looking at the dragon when he said it. There were few things that could mean, but this she was sure of, and she would get it out of the dragon one way or another.

Arcus
01-17-2015, 02:31 AM
Toran smiled slightly, "this guy seams to be very important to you." He said, not letting on how he felt. Though he did notice how thirsty she was. He looked around, "I believe there is a spring nearby. I will see what I can do about getting some of it down here, that way you can have some water."

Then went back his area, he closed his eyes and even now he remembered the first time that he met, Dabria. He had gone to talk to the king and appologize for tne queen. He hadn't killed her but she died in a landslide shile traveling through his territory, so he always felt a little responsible for not heing able to save her. To his surprise, the king was very understanding and even knew what he was. The king had told him that, for generations many the royal family had known and been told about him. Though they weren't straight out told until they were about to become a king or queen, but that they would be told little odd things here and there as they grew up. He always wondered what the odd things were but never asked.

Dabria on the other hand she was so young that she even remembered it. Even at that age, Dabria was an adorable little flower with a smile that could light up any room. Part of the reason he felt sure she didn't remember, because that was the only time the king called him dragon. Even though Toran had promised promised to visit soon, once he left. He ended up falling asleep for several year.

Now as he relived the memory he holds close, once more he started to fall asleep.

tortesstheshark
01-17-2015, 03:42 AM
Dabria ate slowly contemplating what she thought she knew, there were always little hints of a dragon being able to turn into a man and her father had told her that when the time had been right, she would learn a secret that few knew. She thought about this long and hard before getting up, she wondered what it would take to find out the truth. She got up to talk to the dragon and was surprised to find it sleeping, perfect she though, now she could leave the cave and explore a bit. She crept out as quietly as possible her weak body groaning with every step, and as she made her way to the forest she had spotted she felt almost sorry for the dragon. She was confused as to her emotions, she didn't want to leave the dragon after is had done so much for her, but she had to find out whether is was Toran or not. Dabria sat down and closed her eyes clutching a blanket she had brought with her, "tell me the truth dragon" she whispered though she knew the dragon couldn't hear her. "Are you the one I've been wanting to see," and with that she cried once more.

Arcus
01-17-2015, 04:11 AM
Toran was snoring softly.

As lady in a nice black and red dress, came out of the forest. "Well well, what is a cute young lady like yourself be doing out here by yourself?" She said in a sing song voice, a sweet voice and her long wavy black hair hanging around her face. Walking up to Dabria, picking up a small corner. "Not much of a blanket is this thing? Come dear, lets get you something more suited to your cuteness." She added and started to help her up.

tortesstheshark
01-17-2015, 04:19 AM
Dabria looked at the woman and sat back down quickly, "no thank you" She said cautiously, "I should be getting back now." Dabria looked back to the cave in hopes that the dragon would wake soon. "Someone is waiting for me," Dabria got up slowly, thinking that the woman was just there by coincidence was a mistake she wasn't going to make. She knew there were people after her, but if she needed help, would she call Toran's name, or just yell dragon. She was walking backwards, watching the woman carefully.

Arcus
01-17-2015, 04:33 AM
The woman smile took a slightly dark edge to it. As Dabria started to back up, the woman moved faster than a human should be able to. She was upon her and holding Dabrias' chin, making her look her in the eyes which had a cold glint to them. "Oh, sweetie I know very well who is waiting for you. That is why we can do this the easy way or the hard way, " she said with a silky voice.

tortesstheshark
01-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Dabria's eyes grew angry, "DRAGON" She screamed at the top of her lungs. A smirk spread across Dabria's face, "I choose the hard way." She was always good at getting herself into trouble, and even better getting herself out of trouble. "My name means angel of death," She whispered coldly, "would you like to find out why?" Dabria grabbed the woman's wrist where she could feel the woman's pulse and squeezed hard, "or would you like to reconsider and move along. "

Arcus
01-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Toran snapped awake at Dabrias' screaming, He ran to her room. She wasn't there, so he did a quick check around the cave and flew out. Knowing that he has to find her quick.

The woman looked at her arm for a second, "my that actually kinda hurts." Then looked back to Dabria with a smirk of her own. "I might just saw why he likes you, though unfortunately for you. Your name may mean death, but mine means poison and I always have some effective against humans on my lips." Before Dabria could react, with her other hand she once again grabbed Dabrias' chin and kissed her. When she pulled away, she was almost laughing. Don't worry cutie you are lucky today, this poison isn't strong enough to kill you. Though you will be feeling very woozy and sick. So do please try not to throw up on my scales ok?"

The woman then turned into a sleek looking dragon with shiny black scales like obsidian and piercing purple eyes. Which easily broke Dabrias' grip on her and instead snatched the young princess up.

tortesstheshark
01-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Dabria immediately started to feel the effects of the poison but instead she touched the closest part of the obsidian dragon and started to syphon the life out of it. "I won't be taken so easily," Dabria said weakly, and as she syphoned the life out of the obsidian dragon she felt it getting closer to the ground. "Next time you try and steal a princess, make sure you don't steal one who can kill you, and now even if I can't touch you I can still suck the last bit of life out of you."

Arcus
01-18-2015, 04:55 AM
The dragon felt her energy draining, "you are a princess? That guy is more of a cliché than I thought, " she muttered. Before using what little energy she at left. To fly straight up, "if I am going to die. Then I might as well take you with me," she said before dropping Dabria.

Toran saw a streak of black shoot up. He had a bad feeling, so followed and saw something dropped. He dived after the princess, his wings tucked in tightly.

tortesstheshark
01-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Dabria screamed loudly, as she clung to the life force of the obsidian dragon but dropped it before she could suck the rest of the life out of her. A spear flew out of no where and voices could be heard yelling. A flash of another dragon caught her eye diving straight towards her, my dragon, she thought. The ground was fast approaching and at the speed she was falling she wasn't sure if the dragon would make it to her in time. "Dragon," She whispered softly, she felt like everything was going in slow motion.

Arcus
01-18-2015, 05:35 AM
Toran felt a spear sink into his shoulder, but he didn't flinch or slow down. His teeth were ground, he was going to catch her even if it cost him his life. It seems like he was catching up to Dabria at a slow pace. But managed to get below and catch her just before they hit the ground. "Hold on tight!" He said through ground fangs, he thought that he felt swords trying to take a swing at his belly and he headed higher into the air with a powerful stroke of his wings.

tortesstheshark
01-18-2015, 05:49 AM
Dabria clung to the dragon with what strength she had left, and then saw the spear sticking out of the dragons shoulder. "Dragon," She said angrily, "if you die on me I will grab your soul and stick it back in you just to rip you a new one for lying to me." She couldn't tell where they were going, only that her dragon was determined, "my dragon," she said satisfied positive her dragon could hear her. She watched everything happen around her, down below more spears flew through the air none getting close enough to do anything and flashes of swords clashing against each other. who are they fighting against? Dabria thought to herself. All of the sudden she knew, her father had come for her, but would he know where to find her next.

Arcus
01-19-2015, 02:07 AM
Toran simply laughed, wanting to ask he had lied but was just glad that she seemed to have her spirit back. He heard the comment abourt her dragon and simply smirked. He was flying to a secret place, mostly secret because even though he made sure it was maintained. He didn't really go there very often. The entrance of this was one was hidden behind a waterfall, which appeared partially see through and looked like a rock wall on the other side.

he didn't pay this any attention and just flew right through it. Tucking his wings slightly as he went through, landing on the other side. On what at first appears to be moss but turns out to be a carpet that covers the floor of this room. Aside from the entrance, the room almost looked too big even for a dragon and opposite the entrance was a gigantic picture of the king and Dabria when she was younger in the kings' lap.

Toran stared at the picture for a moment, he had forgotten it was there. How many other things in here had he forgotten about? Before remembering Dabria was on his back, he quickly lowered his wing and coughed slightly. Glad dragons couldn't blush, before saying a little embarrassed. "It was a gift... actually a lot of the stuff in this place was a gift now that I think about it. Anyway feel free to explore, a large portion of this mountain was carved out. So there are many rooms and things in here, I am going to go treat my shoulder." He ended trying to act like it didn't hurt.

tortesstheshark
01-19-2015, 02:52 AM
Dabria looked around at everything shocked, taking everything and then she saw the painting. Her mouth agape she just stared at the painting.

Dabria looked at the dragon, "no, let me help you dragon." She walked up to the dragon and touched his shoulder where the spear was still sticking out, "you lied to me Toran." She whispered, "Please don't ever do that to me again. Now, tell me where the medical supplies are." She turned and looked around but then looked back at him. She touched his face and looked into his eyes, "it would be much easier to treat you if you weren't a dragon."

Arcus
01-19-2015, 03:24 AM
Torans' heart stopped when she called his name, only for it to grow warm from her look. He attemped to deny it, but quickly sighed and smirked. "Guess I am busted huh? Though I don't see how i lied." Then looked back at the spear and added, "even if I change the spear won't so the injury will just get worse. So I will think about that once I don't have a stick shooting out of my shoulder." More happy that she still accepts him then he could ever tell. But started to lead her to the room with medical supplies.

tortesstheshark
01-19-2015, 03:40 AM
Dabria smiled, "you were busted the moment I saw that woman turned into an obsidian looking dragon." She followed him willingly to the room with the medical supplies and stopped in front of Toran, "I need to get this spear out of your shoulder." Her voice was soft and caring as she reached for the spear. Dabria pulled the spear hard and it came out clean blood coming with it.

Arcus
01-19-2015, 03:51 AM
"Ah, zero wonderful woman isn't she?" he grumbled sarcastically. Before grinding his teeth at the pain, when the spear was pulled from his shoulder. Then he simply closed his eyes and changed into his human form. He grabbed a towel from the counter and covered himself. Not seeming to care that blood was flow down his shoulder.

tortesstheshark
01-19-2015, 04:03 AM
Dabria quickly closed her eyes, "oh so lovely that she decided to poison me. Not exactly how I imagined my first kiss." She peaked and saw that he was covered with a towel. Dabria grabbed the medical supplies and took a long look at Toran's shoulder, "I'm going to have to sew your shoulder together." She said, and took a needle from the medical supplied. She found something to heat the needle up with, as she pulled the string through his wounds she cringed. Blood had never been a sight she liked to see and sometimes it made her woozy, but she had to keep her focus so that she wouldn't hurt him further. "I think I owe you an apology, and a secret as well." Dabria said as she finished off sewing his wound.

Arcus
01-19-2015, 06:08 AM
Toran chuckled nervously, "ya sort about that and secrets? Sure just ask away," he said digging his nails in the rock ground. Not moving, not wanting to make this any harder for Dabria then it was. He knew she wasn't good with blood and had been part of the reason he had planted to treat it himself. It wasn't like he wasn't used to doing that anyway.

tortesstheshark
01-19-2015, 06:15 AM
"Not your secret," Dabria laughed softly as she cleaned up the rest of the blood on Toran's shoulder, "my secret. Although it wouldn't surprise me if you already knew. My name means angel of death, I bet you can guess my secret from there."

Arcus
01-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Toran laughed slightly and nodded, "ya." Was all he said before he sat up, turned around and pulled her down. Not letting her hit the ground but pulling her into his lap and hugged her tightly. There had been a number of times, he had wanted to do this since rescuing her. So this time en he wasn't going to let go easily.

tortesstheshark
01-19-2015, 04:26 PM
Dabria gasped and scrunched into a ball but uncurled when she was in Toran's lap. She blushed a deep red and tried to speak, "uhm well this is.. uhm." She pushed at his arms not really trying to get him to let go, and knowing that even if she didn't want to be in this position, that she wouldn't have been able to get out of his grip. She had always imagined being in his arms, although she frowned when she thought about it this time. As Dabria rest herself against Toran she sighed, "I saw my father down there, he's alive."

Arcus
01-21-2015, 05:25 PM
Toran didn't let her go when she struggled and smiled slightly when she stopped struggling. Thinking that he would be able to enjoy this even for a little while. That thought was cut short, when Dabria said her father was alive. He let go over her and looked down at her head. "Are you sure?" He said uncertaintly, knowing the king had asked him to protect Dabria because he thought he would die. So had been sure that the king musg have died.

tortesstheshark
01-21-2015, 06:24 PM
Dabria closed her eyes as the towel had moved into a non covering position. "I heard him, I saw our kingdoms colors. I'm not positive that's he's alive no, and I'm not going to ask you to go out there because if I've lost him I'm not losing you too." Her voice broke as tears welled in her eyes. "I just got you back," tears squeezed out of her closed eyes, "and plus I wasn't able to kill the other dragon, I had to let go of my hold otherwise I would have killed you when you caught me..." She trailed off not wanting to talk about the woman dragon or her secret that she hated having. The elderly in the village would come to her when their spouses were too sick to walk or too frail to do anything, they would ask her to put them in a better place. Most called her the mercy princess, the ones who knew at least, but the elderly always knew.

Arcus
01-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Toran simply smiled as he said, "don't worry you won't lose me. As for Zerah don't worry about her, she may know about my other house. She has long since forgotten about this place." He trailed off for a moment mumbling, "most have." Before he shook his head, "but if your father is still alive. Then I will have to go out," he said before feeling his shoulder. "Though I may have to go in this form, so I may have to go in this form." He said and gently got Dabria off of him, pulled the towel back up and tied it so that it would stay. Before getting up with a grunt, "I should probably find some clothes... I could probably find you another dress or something if you would like," he said the last part to Dabria.

tortesstheshark
01-21-2015, 09:35 PM
Dabria peaked to see that he was covered again and then took a look at her blood stained and torn corset and green skirts. She looked at Toran and nodded, but she noted what he had said about the woman dragon. "You loved her once?" She asked not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. She paced around in front of Toran her heart torn between sneaking out behind him or staying put as to not make it more dangerous for him. She paused and looked at him with sad eyes before putting her hands on his face, "don't you dare die down there Toran. I may be an angel of death but don't you think for a moment that it means I can't put your soul back in your body and make you live. I guarantee you don't want me to do that as it is a very painful process."

Arcus
01-22-2015, 02:36 AM
Toran couldn't help but smile and hug Dabria tightly, "of course I won't die. Besides I can't go like this can I?" He ended teasily and motioned to his current mostly unclothed appearance. Then waked with Dabria back to the main entrance where they had originally come in. He looked around, mumbling "which way which way." Before he started down one of the human sized tunnels that was there. After walking down it for what seemed like ever and passing a number of rooms. Toran finnaly spoke, "Loved Zerah huh? Well, I guess you could say that but she was more like family to me and in the end she simply did not like that, that was all there was. It is why she tried to grab you." Never turning back not once while he spoke.

Though not long after he finished, Toran knelt down and picked some thing up off the ground. It was just bigger then his hand, smooth like marble and with a swirl of light colors. "So there are still some around huh?" He couldn't help but mumble, he stroked the thing with his thumb a couple of time, before he starting walking again.

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 04:24 AM
Dabria followed him relieved that the love that Toran had for the female dragon was only a temporary one she blushed deeply as she followed Toran's toweled figure laughing quietly at herself for the sudden feelings that arose. She knew on of them was happiness, and one was love, but the others that were there were unknown, besides worry of course. She didn't want to lose her friend, more importantly the man that she loved, she thought back to the suitors briefly. Dabria had known about many of the suitors but had never met any of them, it wasn't that she refused it was that her father would only approve one man to be her husband, but he never told her who.

"What's that?" Dabria asked seeing Toran pick the small thing up off of the ground. "Also," She added trying to hide a smile, "you knew about my father never letting me see the suitors didn't you," she had always liked the idea that Toran would come and sweep her off of her feet one day, although she never imagined it would be like this.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 05:05 AM
Toran sighed and said, "an piece of egg shell. Each dragon egg looks different, this place used to be a nursery. I was born here," then stopped and looked at Dabria. "Actually no, I thought you saw all of them. Even if at a glance," he said honestly. Before side stepping, and open an arm to one of the rooms. "After you my lady, also personally I met a couple of them in person. They were all either jerks or superiorist idiots who had a spear so high up their but that you could all but see it." He said, remembering how every time he saw one of them. He kind of understood how some dragons considered humans little more then either servants or food and that it couldn't be all that bad if it kept people like that from forming. He would always forget it as soon as he saw Dabria though.

She made him want to always stay by her side, but he always kept everything he felt to himself. Since her life was a very short part of his. All he knew was that he would be very said once she has past. So for now he would try to enjoy it and try to keep her smile on her face.

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 05:59 AM
Dabria shook her as she walked through the door, "my father didn't let me see them, he would always tell me that some day the only man he approved of would get out of his cave and-" she paused finally understanding the reference. "Oooh," She said, "and now it makes sense. Wait you were born here?" Her face twisted with confusion, she wondered how many others had been born with him and where they were now.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 06:16 AM
Toran felt all the blood rush to his face, the king wanted him to ask for her hand? Well that was even more embaressing then the giant picture hanging in the entrance. But he nodded, "ya I was. Me and a bunch of others, we all played here." He laughed slightly as a smile appeared on his face, "I remember this one time. When one of my brothers used our aunts' tail like it was a chew toy, while I was jumping on it bending her spines. We got in SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that time." He said and walked into the room, opening an armwar. Filled with a bunch dresses, then looked back with a smirk. "Which one do you like?"

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 06:52 AM
Dabria noticed Toran's red face and chuckled, "I wouldn't have said anything about the suitors if I had realized that he meant.." She stopped talking when she saw the dresses, "oh my goodness." She walked up to the armwar and touched most of them before picking out a vivid red one and holding it up to her for him to judge.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 03:17 PM
Toran glad that she seemed to like the dresses. Then picked out one of the red ones. When she held it up for him to see, he developed a goofy, lopsided smile. "If you are asking if I think you would look good in it. I think you look beautiful would look beautiful in anything." Then looked around the room, thinking for a moment. Before he said, "would you like to have this room? Though I suppose, it is far drom everything. We could find one close if you would like." Knowing that this wasn't quite set it to be as fancy as she was used to and if he remembered correctly, that somewhere the king had gotten a ready for her, in here somewhere.

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 03:39 PM
She blushed, "find a room that's close to yours," She looked around for a moment and then looked back at Toran, "you should probably change my bandages before I get changed." She reached back and touched the gooey fabric before cringing with disgust. She thought for a moment and clung to the red dress tightly as if trying to cover what was already covered, "is there anywhere that I can bathe?" She asked. At this point she had realized that she must look absolutely gross compared to her normal look. She was dirty and her hair was in knots, not to mention that she probably smelled terrible as well. She was embarrassed for him to see her like this, she was a princess and she should always look her best.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 05:38 PM
Toran chuckled, "sure come I'll show you to the bath room. Then will find a good room for you... And myself since I typically don't sleep in this area." He said scratching his cheek. Before getting off the bed, and headed out. Knowing Dabria would follow, he never understood why humans had a hard time finding a ways to stay clean. Then again rolling in dirt felt good to him in the hot summers. So he was never one to judge and to him Dabria was Dabria, she could never have anything bad. It took them a while and a few turns, but they ended up in the bath room. Which was buried pretty deeply in the mountain and had a pond of crystal clear water. He looked down at it, before he said. "I don't know if it will be cold or not, but there will be a current under the water. So it will help you getting clean, while getting rid of anything that comes off. But try to becareful and not let the current drag you under ok?" He said since he knew the strength varied and he hadn't been here in a long time, so he just wanted her to be careful.

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Dabria nodded slowly and dipped a toe in the water, it was surprisingly warm for being a pond and she smiled. "Thank you, now if you'll kindly turn your tail around so I can get clean that would be wonderful," she said mockingly. She enjoyed being able to spend so much time with Toran, and finally getting to see his home, well homes, was amazing. She tried to reach back and loosen her corset but with no luck as her back was still very much in pain, "uhm but before you turn around I need you to... loosen my corset." She blushed deeply again. Being around any man was still new to her, her and Toran had hung out a lot at the palace but she wasn't sure how to act around them still. He was so laid back and funny that it just came naturally with him, but she still wasn't sure what to do with herself.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Toran laughed and started to turn around when she asked for help with her corset. He chuckled and said, "of course. While I am at, I might as well untie your bandages. So they won't get ruined," he carefully got worked the knots. Until the corset was loose enough for Dabria to take off. Then unwound her bandages, "there we go. Now I will get out of your hair and find us a couple of rooms and me some clothes." He said before leaving the bath area, wondering if any baby dragon scales were still stuck between some rocks.

part of the reason he hated coming back here, was it brought back to many memories and made him feel so lonely. Even more so than usual. Once he knew Dabria was out of hear shot, he sighed an let his shoulders slump. Ignoring the pain it caused, as he set out to look for some good rooms.

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 08:05 PM
Dabria waited until he left to slip out of her torn and blood stained dress, she got into the pool of water slowly so that she could judge the current. At this point it wasn't strong enough to pull her under, as it was more of a swirling motion than anything. She sat down in the pool and let the water envelope and comfort her as she scrubbed all of the dirt and dried blood off. Dabria realized that there were spots on her back that she couldn't reach to clean and she was debating on whether or not to call Toran in. She decided to just go under the water and see if she couldn't get it clean that way, plus at this point she needed to wash her hair as well. She sucked in a deep breath and put her head under the water. All of the sensations of the water rushing around her soothed her as she scrubbed her head and attempted to get the spots on her back, when she got out of the pool she realized that she didn't have a towel. "Oh no," she muttered to herself and started her search around the bathroom. Eventually she found a towel, dried off, and got dressed. She needed help cinching up this dress too and set out to find Toran, hopefully by this time he was dressed. "Toran," She called softly so that she wouldn't make him think she was in danger, "I need your help with this dress too."

Arcus
01-22-2015, 08:52 PM
Toran heard Dabria and appeared around a corner, wearing what looked like a redish military uniform with gold trim. It looked as if it was of high ranks, he went around back. Helping her to tie up the dress, "how are you feeling?" He asked, the uniform was the best one thing that he could find that both fit and didn't bother is shoulder too badly. Once the dress was tied, he looked over her shoulder and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 09:50 PM
Dabria saw Toran's uniform and shock filled her eyes, she'd never seen him so done up before and it made her skin flash hot for a moment. She turned her head to look at him realizing how close her face was to his but not caring, "much better thank you, and where on earth did you get that uniform?" She felt like she was trying to force the words out because it still surprised her that he was wearing a uniform. Her mind wondered for a moment and she realized her face had gotten closer to his. She cleared her throat, moved away slightly, and turned to face him so that she could pick up some skirts and show him. It was a little lower cut than she was used to, but she figured he wouldn't notice.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 10:14 PM
Toran smirked and said, "yep I still say you are beautiful in anything." He wanted to wrap her in another hug but he knew this time he might not be able to let go and he needed to see if the king really was ok. So instead he forced himself to settle for taking her hand. "I'll show you around a little bit before I head out," he said and started walking. "I'm not sure, this place is filled with all sorts of things dragons from one time or another. So who knows if I brought this here at some point, if your father did, or if someone else had. Not really my first choice in clothes but it works and that is what is important."

tortesstheshark
01-22-2015, 10:37 PM
Dabria stopped mid step still holding on to Toran's hand, "Toran..." she wasn't sure what she was trying to say to him. She wasn't sure of anything right now, but her feelings for him were confusing her more than ever. "Never mind," she shook her head, and buried her face in her hands letting go of his. She stood there for a moment trying to compose herself, to think of something to say to him. He's a dragon, she thought and sighed, he'll probably never be able to be more than a friend to me, so why do I want so much more. She sat down on the ground and smoothed her skirts out as a nervous habit, they were soft, silk she guessed but could be wrong. She wasn't very good at figuring out what fabrics things were made of, but she tried anyway.

Arcus
01-22-2015, 11:17 PM
Toran turned and looked at Dabria, but before he knew it. She was on the ground smoothing her skirt. He sighed assuming that she was worried about losing him too. He knelt down and wrapped her in a hug, silent for a moment. "I am not going anywhere, I give you my word that I will come back and if your father is alive. I will make sure and bring him with me." He said, he always buried his feelings for her. This time would be no different, no matter how much he wanted to be with her. He thought she deserved better, that she deserved someone who could grow old with her.

tortesstheshark
01-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Dabria looked at him and hugged him back before pulling him all the way down beside her. Her eyes were a mix of worry and almost anger, "how do you feel about me Toran? Don't you dare lie to me because I'll know." She was angry, with him, with herself, with her father. She was just angry and she wanted answers and she wanted them now. She took his face in her hands and pulled it close to hers, she was looking directly into his eyes. "I want the truth, I need the truth."

Arcus
01-23-2015, 01:30 AM
Toran was surprised when he was dragged down, when he saw her eyes he didn't know what to do. When she asked how he felt, once more he felt his face start to burn. She told him not to lie to her, but how could he? He couldn't lie to her but he couldn't tell her either, "I-I I-I Ca-can-" his stammering was interrupted by her taking his face in her hands. His words twisted his heart. He gulped, he didn't know how to responded but since she needed the truth. He guess he could give it to her, he leaned and kissed her since that was how he felt bout Dabria. It would be how he always feel about her, but that also wouldn't change the fact that he still thought that she deserved someone she could live and die with.

tortesstheshark
01-23-2015, 03:21 AM
Dabria wasn't expecting a kiss, and when Toran kissed her she paused for a moment but then kissed him back. She was happy because she felt the same way, but she was very upset with herself because she doubted he would want to stay with her at all. She just had to know how he felt, even if it broke her heart. She pulled away from him, only far enough so that their lips were still touching. "That's a good answer," she whispered.

"So she pushed you out of your cave then hmmm?" The kings voice rang out. Dabria turned around to see her father standing there, blood running down from many places. "Toran, help an old man to a place to sit?" He was limping heavily on his right leg and his clothes were severely tattered.

"Father," Dabria said getting up and running to him. He put his hand out before she touched him and laughed, "now my lovely daughter let's not get blood all over your lovely new dress." He turned to Toran, "the obsidian one is right behind me Toran, we best be getting ready."

Arcus
01-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Torans' face turned red upon hearing the kings voice. He was both happy the king was alive and embarrassed that he had saw that. But he quickly got up and helped the king into a nearby room, sitting him down on a chair. "We will have to treat you soon, your majesty." He said before he heard what the king had said.

He was silent for a moment, before he sighed and grabbed one of the other chairs. "I will go deal with her, especially since if she saw you come in here. She is going to be furious, she wouldn't fight in this place though. Since it is important to both me and her, though that isn’t to say she wouldn't drag you two to the entrance and throw you down the waterfall. I can't let you die that way, after all you two are my guests. So I don't care how much she hates humans, she is just going to have to deal with the fact that you are here." He said beford h3aeading back into the hall, pausing only for a to say. "Though your majesty, she may destroy the picture you had me hang up in the entrance. "

tortesstheshark
01-23-2015, 03:36 PM
The kind chuckled lightly as Toran mentioned the picture, "well I guess we'll just have to get you a new one, though maybe this time out if the two people in it I won't be one." He looked at Toran and pulled him out of Dabria's ear shot, "I know what you're thinking boy, and you better stop thinking what you're thinking. My little daughter isn't so little anymore and she won't settle for anyone but you." He coughed at the and choking on blood.

Dabria rushed over when her father started choking on blood and seeing him grab Toran and then let him go frightened her. please don't say anything about the kiss, she thought embarrassed, and she put a hand on her father's shoulder. "You have to be ok," she said with tears in her eyes, "I made a promise to you so you have to be ok." She fell to the floor with her head in the kings lap. "Don't leave me father," she was crying now, not sobbing as she had done when she arrived at the first cave, only softly crying.

Arcus
01-24-2015, 01:30 AM
Toran froze and stiffened at what the king said, because he had mixed feelings about what the king had said. On one claw he was thrilled that no one would take Dabria from him, but on the other she wouldn't have someone that she could grow old with. HELL he didn't even know if they could have children, he had never even heard of a dragon and a human being together. But before he had time to even attempt through all his feelings, the king was on the ground.

This made Torans' heart cringe, he knelt down and held the kings hand. Before noticing that Dabria was once more crying, he leaned over to her and placed a hand over her shoulders. He didn't know what to say, so remained silent.

tortesstheshark
01-24-2015, 03:22 AM
Dabria looked at Toran unable to stop the treats that were so quickly coming out of her eyes. She wanted to tell him to do something but what could he do? Her father was dying and there was nothing she could do about it.

The king put his free hands on Dabria's cheek, "Oh my love," his voice was soft and forced as he choked on more blood, "smile, I get to tell your mother about all of my adventures and hold her in my arms once more." His words died off and he looked at Toran nodding his head as if giving him an answer to an unasked question.

Arcus
01-24-2015, 04:41 AM
Torans' cried abit as well, now the king was dead. He wrapped his arms around Dabria, holding her close wishing the situation wasn't her fathers' death. He could only imagine how much pain Dabria was in. He wasn't planning on letting her go anytime soon, when the walks shook from an angry roar. Torans' eyes widened, he had forgotten that the king had said that Zerah was coming.

He pulled away from Dabria and looked at her. "Stay here until I say it is safe," he said before getting up and leaving the room.

tortesstheshark
01-24-2015, 05:22 AM
Dabria only nodded and continued to sit with her father's lifeless body. She had poised him she wouldn't bring him back, all he wanted was to be with her mother again and she wouldn't jeopardize that. She looked up to see the little soul ball glowing brightly, and with small dance around her it disappeared into the wall. She smiled through the tears knowing that two of the people that loved her very much, could now be together and love each other very much again. As her father had never married again her maids had raised her, now she wondered how they were doing. She wanted to know what was happening with Toran, she wanted to suck the life from the obsidian dragon for killing her father. She growled angrily but stayed in place, this fight was too out of her league and she wouldn't move unless Toran called for her.

Arcus
01-25-2015, 02:48 AM
Toran walked towards the entrance and could hear an angry Zerah tearing up the picture the king had gotten made for him. This annoyed him, but at the same time he understood why Zerah was angry. So he tried to stay calm and said with a sigh, "Zerah just calm down." Her head whipped towards him, shifting to her human form and was going toward the tunnel he had just come from. Toran stopped her, she growlled "let me go. Humans don't belong here!" Toran growlled right back, "you know the rules. Even if no one is here anymore doesn't mean the rules disappear." Zerah snarled, which to Toran snarlled back, "I can always throw them off the waterfall. That isn't against the rules," "NO!" Toran snapped, she seemed startled and clenched her fists.

Her ground her teeth, "why do you always protect those humans? What are they even good for?" She growlled, Toran sighed. "I know that you don't like humans, but these are my guests and so you are even more so not allowed to do anything to them. Also one of them has just died, so he will be given the burial he deserves." He said getting sterner the closer he got to the end." Then turn around, "so a burial in the dung pit?" Zerah said with a smirk, Toran looked over his shoulder and hissed. "Behave yourself," most of their conversation had been in their native tongue. So even if Dabria had heard it she wouldn't understand it, but he did know that she needed him right now.

tortesstheshark
01-25-2015, 03:46 AM
Dabria continued to sit holder her father's hand, she couldn't move herself to do anything else. Hearing the growls she just sighed and shook her head. This woman was very irritating to her and Dabria was not in the mood for the obsidian dragon or her human form. Dabria pulled herself away from her father and started to smooth her skirts again, not knowing if she was going to be able to be nice to the obsidian dragon were Dabria to see her again. Dabria got up and paced around the room, as she didn't know what to do with herself she started singing quietly. Trying to calm herself down she sung a lullaby that her father used to sing to her, she assumed Toran would know it when he walked in but she wasn't sure. All she cared about now was trying to be civil if the obsidian one walked in.

Arcus
01-25-2015, 03:47 PM
A little later Toran came back in alone, he heard the song and simply walked up to Dabria. Wrapping her in a hug, he could only imagine how hard this was for her. So instead of trying to find words to comfort her, the hug was all he could give her. Zerah was still in the cave, but she was in one of the rooms that could fit a dragon. He wish she wouldn't but Zerah was determined to stay so long as a human was here.

tortesstheshark
01-25-2015, 04:02 PM
Dabria wrapped her arms around Toran and sighed, "she's still here isn't she." Dabria's voice gave away that she was annoyed, and that she wasn't sure what to feel. Her father's body was on the floor not ten feet away, the obsidian dragon was in the next room, and there was the love of her life who had kissed her that same day. She was overwhelmed and not sure how to feel. Dabria started shaking uncontrollably in Toran's arms, holding him tighter she buried her face deep into his shoulder. "Why won't she just leave me the hell alone," she asked angrily.

Arcus
01-26-2015, 01:30 AM
Toran sighed and held her tighter, "she doesn't like humans and even less so that even one is here. A safe place for dragons, so she refuses to leave until we do." He explained knowing it wouldn't make her feel better, but it was the truth. Then turned to kissed her forehead after she buried her head in his shoulder. "Well you specifically that is probably my fault," he admitted in a sad whisper. He wasn't happy that sometimes that she was endanger because of him, but it was the truth.

tortesstheshark
01-26-2015, 02:00 AM
"Well I don't like her specifically." Dabria spat back. She was angry, despite all of her attempts not to be, but things were falling apart like she had never dreamed they would, and now was not a time when she could control her emotions. "If she doesn't like humans in general it's not your fault that she doesn't like me but she needs to get her head out of her dragon... tail.. and move on." She had paused to hold back some very specific choice words that were not exactly princess like for her to say. I'm going to be queen when I get back, she thought to herself and shook her head, "if I get back," she whispered softly. She didn't like to say that but ever since the palace was attacked she knew it would be a possibility, she had just hoped that things would have calmed down by now and she wondered silently how many days it had been.

Arcus
01-26-2015, 02:23 AM
Toran was silent simply hugging her close and closed his eyes, he had no words. So simply started singing the lullaby, they would get this together. After a few more days, he would start checking the castle to see if it would be safe enough to bring her back. Though a part of him wanted her to stay here forever with him, but he was already being selfish enough by letting himself love her and taking the chance of her being able to age with one she loved, he couldn't take the away the kingdoms' new queen too. No matter how much he wanted to, she couldn't stay with him forever. Though now he would keep a closer eye then ever on the family.

tortesstheshark
01-26-2015, 02:54 AM
"Will you be with me," Dabria whispered, "will you continue to be with me when I go back. Will you stay with me?" She never wanted him to leave but something in her heart told her that she shouldn't be asking these questions. He was a dragon and she was a human, it was a simple as that. Yet at the same time it wasn't, she wanted him so badly, and he wanted her. So what was wrong. She sighed heavily, it just seemed selfish for her to want him to stay but she couldn't help it, she loved him.

Arcus
01-26-2015, 03:39 AM
Torans' heart twisted, at her question and every part of him wanted to say yes without hesitation. But there was a reason, he didn't like wearing completely fancy clothes. Is... Well one they were kinda itchy, which he found ironic but also they made it so he couldn't move around so freely. Freedom was something he enjoyed, wouldn't staying with her mean being coming her king? Losing freedom, but at the same time how could he not stay with her? Even if he would be a little uncomfortable, he would still have the girl he loved. He leaned forward as he thought and just kissed her forehead again. As he held her close, whispering only "we shall see" closing his eyes as he spoke.

tortesstheshark
01-26-2015, 03:48 AM
Dabria hung her head low and turned away from him still in his arms, "I understand." His answer made her extremely upset because she didn't like waiting for things, but she had waited this long to know how he truly felt she figured she might as well wait a little longer. She stayed with her back to him muttering something able waiting as she gently stroked his hand, wishing she could somehow convince him to stay forever. Maybe a dragon is better suited for him anyway, she thought sadly.

Arcus
01-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Toran wanted to appologize, he knew that hadn't been possibly been what she had wanted to hear but he couldn't lie to her. He pulled her closer, every inch of him wanting to appologize for what he had said. The words wouldn't come out though, so he simply put his head on her shoulder. As he mutters, "I will always protect you that you can count on."

tortesstheshark
01-26-2015, 04:59 AM
Dabria simply nodded as she didn't know what else to do. She wanted so bad for this to go back to the way that they had been before. She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs and cry her eyes out at the same time, but the would be no tears while the obsidian dragon was here. She had decided that the moment that dragon had decided to stay.

Arcus
01-27-2015, 03:15 AM
Toran hugged Dabria a little tighter, he found her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. He could only imagine how much pain she was in. If her world had been turned upside down in his little cave, here it was completely destroyed and he wished nothing more than to be able to put those pieces back the way they had been before this whole mess started.

tortesstheshark
01-27-2015, 03:44 AM
Dabria took Toran's hand gratefully and turned her head slightly towards him. "I'm so sorry," she said quietly, "you're just the only thing in my life right now that means anything and I would hate to lose that right when I found out how you really feel about me." She shook her head and put the side of her head against his chest. She breathed him in deeply, trying to memorize his smell but she just couldn't figure out what he smelled like. She sighed deeply pulling his hand to her face and kissing it lightly.

Arcus
01-27-2015, 04:05 AM
Toran felt himself blush, but he couldn't help but to smile as well. He lightly kissed Dabrias' neck, his heart beating furiously. He whispered softly, "I always hid how I felt for you. So that you could find a good man to love, one who you could grow old with. Though even then I would have always watched over you from a distance." He knew she wouldn't like to hear this, but he still felt like she at least to know why he had been so reluctant.

tortesstheshark
01-27-2015, 04:28 AM
Dabria felt like a fire ran through her when Toran kissed her neck, "I would not suggest doing that," she whispered softly. She didn't like hearing his excuse for hiding his feelings but at the same time she understood. She kissed his hand again and let both of their hands fall to her side still together.

Arcus
01-27-2015, 04:50 AM
Toran couldn't help but chuckle at her words, before getting close. He whispered almost teasingly, "why do you not like it?" Then softly kissed her neck again, he knew he sure loved being this close. Even if not all the emotions had brought today, at least he could hold Dabria.

tortesstheshark
01-27-2015, 05:08 AM
Dabria shuddered and quickly moved away from Toran. She wasn't sure what the fire was but she didn't want to continue feeling it because it might lead to dangerous things. She took his hand still standing an arms length apart. She wanted to be away from him enough so that he couldn't kiss her neck, but she still wanted to be able to touch him. She moved her fingertips gently across his hand feeling every vein and bone there was. She realized that this calmed her down almost as much as smoothing her skirts did and a small smile came to her face.

Arcus
01-27-2015, 08:16 PM
Toran smiled once she calmed down, he pulled her back into his lap. This time facing him, he smirked slightly and said. "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable," before leaning his forehead onto hers. Then closed his eyes, he couldn't help it. Now that he finnaly was letting out how he felt, he couldn't help but enjoy teasing her. Even so he wanted her to be happy.

tortesstheshark
01-27-2015, 09:03 PM
Dabria gasped when Toran pulled her into his lap, leaning her forehead back against his. "At this point it feels like you're making my skin prickle and yes it is slightly uncomfortable," she wasn't sure what to do sitting in his lap so she put her hands on his chest and attempted to push herself off of him.

Arcus
01-27-2015, 10:27 PM
Toran let Dabria push herself away, he was still smiling. "I appologize, like always I simply want you to be happy and to be able to see your amazing smile as long as possible." He said earnestly, then looked over to the king. Before sighing most of his happiness disappearing, he muttered "You have my word that he will get the burial that he deserves and my appologies for not being able to save him."

tortesstheshark
01-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Dabria smiled at Toran weakly, "he wouldn't have wanted to be saved anyway," she said holding back tears. "He made me promise a long time ago not to save him, he's happier now anyway." She walked over and sat on him again but sideways so that she could put her back to her father's corpse. "Could you put his body somewhere else though?" She whispered lightly, "it makes it worse to see him still in here," She shuddered lightly as she spoke picking up Toran's hand and playing with it.

Arcus
01-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Toran nodded and rubbed his thumb over her hand. "Sure," he said after a moment. He got up, hesitant to take his hand from her but went over to the king. Picking him up and walking out of the room. He went over to a kind of holding room and gently set the king down. Then he bowed to the king, "thank you for letting me watch over your daughter."

He heard a tch behind him, he looked over his shoulder and saw Zerah. "I don't even know what you see in her. She isn't even a dragon," she said. Toran just rolled his eyes and headed back towards Dabria.

tortesstheshark
01-28-2015, 05:08 PM
Dabria looked around the room after Toran had left and found something to clean the blood off of the floor. She scrubbed and scrubbed but most of it wouldn't come off. Tears welled in her eyes, "Please come off," she whispered as they started to run down her face. She was still scrubbing as her tears rolled down her face. She continued scrubbing just because she didn't know what else to do, hoping Toran would return soon.

Arcus
01-29-2015, 03:56 AM
Toran came back and saw Dabria crying on the floor, he knelt down next to her. The first thing he did, was kissed her tear stained cheeks. Then he scooped her up, "lets get you back to your room." He said with a smile and walked her down to the room that they had got her clothes from. He sat her down on the bed, stroked her head gently. "Would you like me to choose a night gown for you?" He asked with the same gentle smile he had worn before all of this happened. The same kind smile that he always wore in the garden when Dabria showed up.

tortesstheshark
01-29-2015, 04:16 AM
Dabria took note of Toran's change in smile and she chuckled lightly as she was feeling a bit better now. She looked at his shoulder and frowned again though, "Toran your wood is seeping, " she said concerned. "I need to clean it again so... " She hesitated for a moment and blushed. "I need you to take off your shirt for me..." She trailed off and blushed deeper realizing how bad it probably sounded especially since she was sitting on a bed. "Yes you may pick outa nightgown for me though. "

Arcus
01-29-2015, 04:33 AM
Toran couldn't help but chuckle at Dabrias' blush, then leaned in and kissed her. For some reason he just wanted to tease her and it showed in his smile, as he said "ok." Then took his shirt off, he didn't flinch from the pain at all. Afterall it wasn't like he wasn't used to injuries like this, then turned around so she could treat his injury. "I'll try to pick something beautiful," he said earnestly. Wondering if they had anything that would match her beauty and made a mental note to wash her current dress later.

tortesstheshark
01-29-2015, 06:21 AM
Dabria kissed him back and closed her eyes while he was taking off his shirt but she peeked a little realizing her want to see him take it off. She shuddered when he called her beautiful and set out to cleaning his wound silently. She only though about her wants and when she was done cleaning she kissed his shoulder lightly and hugged him. "All done," she whispered and looked up finding her face in his neck. She thought for a moment, but then kissed his neck lightly hugging him tighter.

Arcus
01-29-2015, 11:41 PM
It was Torans' time to blush but he laugh and smiled, looking over at her. As his hands found hers, twining his fingers in hers. Then said almost teasingly, "why do I get the feeling you don't want me to go afterall?" He could feel her warmth and even with her head pretty much on his hurt shoulder. He currently didn't feel any pain, only happiness.

tortesstheshark
01-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Dabria kissed his neck again playing with his hands in hers, "I've never wanted you to go," she whispered without realizing what she was saying. She moved her face to Toran's other shoulder, and kissed his hand. "I do need a nightgown though if I want to sleep." She paused for a moment and sat on the bed motioning for him to sit down next to her. "Uhm, Toran?" She asked, "will you sleep with me tonight? In here? You make me feel safe and I want to wake up knowing your still beside me."

Arcus
01-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Toran smiled as he felt his heart grow warm. He turned his head and kissed her cheek. Then sat next to her, he looked at her as she asked if he would stay. He gulped, that was a question he hadn't been expecting. He wanted to lean over kiss her and tell her that he would never leave her, but his heart twisted as his long practiced restraint kicked in. So instead, he lifted a hand to her cheek and stroked it softly. His eye kind and loving as he said, "I would love to stay with you and I can watch over you as you sleep if you would like, but a lady should always be wary around men."

tortesstheshark
01-30-2015, 03:55 AM
Dabria sighed heavily as he spoke, leaning into his hand as he touched her cheek. "Then sit in the chair in the corner of you wish, just please don't leave my room as I sleep. I will sleep better if you're with me." She tugged at the blankets on the bed, jet way of silently telling him she was ready for her nightgown to be picked out. She was upset that he wouldn't sleep with her, but at the same time she understood his choice although it didn't make it hurt less.

Arcus
01-30-2015, 04:03 AM
Toran nodded and slowly got up, then went over to the dresser and looked through it for a little while. Before pulling out a couple of nightgowns, showing them to her. To see what she thought, he planned to stay by her side all night. That much she didn't have to worry about.

tortesstheshark
01-30-2015, 04:11 AM
Dabria pointed to a nightgown without looking, she was upset that Toran would not be beside her. She felt that with his warmth she would be able to sleep properly but he had decided to be a gentleman. She didn't know what frustrated her more, the fact that he declined, or the fact that she was upset about him being proper. She started to play with the red skirts that she still had on but sighed when she realized she still needed help getting the back undone. Dabria stood facing her back to him, "I need you to help me again," she said plainly.

Arcus
01-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Toran could tell she was upset and this twisted his heart. Even so he put the one she didn't choose back in the dresser. Then went over to her bed and put the gown down and was about to head to the hall. When she said he needed her help, he nodded and untied it for her. Then wrapped his arms aroind her and pulled her close, long enough fpr him to whisper in her ear. "I am sorry that I upset you, " then left the room so that she could change her clothes.

tortesstheshark
01-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Dabria sighed heavily as she slipped out of her dress and into the nightgown, it was soft but it felt wrong on her. She hugged herself tightly and started to cry softly, she didn't know what else to do. She sat down on the bed and fiddled with the sheets a bit, before calling softly, "Toran? I'm done changing," her voice trailed off quietly. "Please come back," she whispered while crying. She curled up on the edge of the bed pulling the blankets to her letting the tears flow.

Arcus
01-30-2015, 07:09 PM
Toran came in and his heart broke, Dabria was crying again and it was his fault. He grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed, he started stroking her hair. Not having any clue how to make her smile and fix his mistake, knowing he couldn't get in bed with her after saying how it wouldn't be proper. Despite this, alll he wanted was to find a way for her to not smile.

tortesstheshark
01-30-2015, 08:09 PM
"Toran," she said through her tears and took the hand that was petting her hair and she pulled it close to her. "I'm sorry," she whispered, "everything just.. everything just hit me so suddenly." She was starting to calm down now that she was holding his hand, and she was breathing deeper. When Dabria had finally calmed down she sat up sniffling, still keeping a tight hold of his hand.

Arcus
01-31-2015, 04:00 AM
Toran smiled caringly, "I know and I am sorry you have been forced into this world. I would have done anything for you not to have been put through this again." He said and leaned over, wrapping his free arm around her. Slightly cradling her, "I will always protect you anyway I can." He whispered

tortesstheshark
01-31-2015, 04:40 AM
"I understand," Dabria whispered calmly. She curled herself around Toran's arms and pulled the blankets over her. "For my sake though, could you keep the chair right where it is now?" She smiled lightly and would understand if he said no but she would not give his arms back so easily as they comforted her greatly. She closed her eyes hoping to fall asleep but it did not come easy. She kept her eyes closed so that Toran might think she was sleeping so that he wouldn't move from her and she would be able to keep the comfort of his arms.

Arcus
02-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Toran smiled softly, "I never planned on being anywhere else." He said as she seemed to be asleep, he started softly singing a song he remembered his mother often singing. Dabria may not understand stand the words, but even so it was a song that pulled at ones' heart strings.

tortesstheshark
02-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Dabria listened to Toran singing, trying not to move and let him know that she was awake but she gave up. She got up and sat on him, curling up in his lap she grabbed his hand again to play with it. She stuck her shoulder in the crook between his neck and shoulder, making sure that it was the opposite shoulder from the one the spear stuck through. She kissed his neck lightly feeling the vibrations from his throat as she kissed him, and it made her smile. This was where she had always wanted to be, and now she could here in his arms. "I love you,"she said before she had realized it.

Arcus
02-02-2015, 03:36 AM
Toran was shocked when Dabria got up, but couldn't bring himself to stop singing not with this song. Even so he held her with his free arm, he felt a blush come to his face as she kissed the crook of his neck. Soon the song came to an end, then looked down at her and smiled warmly. He kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "I love you too. Though it isn't nice of you to trick me like that," he said still smiling.

tortesstheshark
02-02-2015, 03:41 AM
Dabria smiled a genuine smile and she laughed lightly, "I wanted to make sure that your arms stayed, I figured if I had fallen asleep you wouldn't move them," she said embarrassed. She kissed his cheek back and sighed heavily, not a bad sigh, it was just more of an I'm finally where I belong sigh. She looked up and him and placed her hand gently on his face, "Toran?" She asked quietly, "what did the song mean?"

Arcus
02-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Toran hesitated before he simply sighed and set his head on her head. "It is a song that my mother used to sing for me and the other hatchlings, it is a story. A tragic story, about a dragon from the see and a dragon from the sky. They met when they were both little more than hatchlings and even though they could never enter the others' world they were closer than..." he stopped trying to decide what a good word in the princesses' tongue that would describe how close the two dragons had been.

tortesstheshark
02-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Dabria moved her head and looked at Toran, "it's a little like us then." She frowned deeply and put her head back on his shoulder. Dabria started to play with Toran's collar bone to take her mind off of the song as she started singing one of her own. Her father's lullaby that he had sung to her every night, and the mornings when she refused to get out of bed to be a princess when she was younger. As she sang she grew very tired and her voice dropped off as she fell asleep in curled up in Toran's arm on the chair.

Arcus
02-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Toran sighed and hugged her, "ya a little I guess." He mumbled, he didn't really let anyone hear that song... Well no human at least, the dragons that were born around the time as him all knew it and any dragon who had simply been in these caves at that time either. They all knew that song, even so he hugged and rocked Dabria as she sang herself to sleep. Even then he refused to let her go, he kissed her forehead and then set his against hers.

tortesstheshark
02-05-2015, 07:01 PM
When Dabria woke up she was still in Toran's arms, though her body hurt she refused to move. She kissed his cheek unaware if he was awake or not, and she herself felt tired still. She wanted to go back to sleep but it was more difficult now since she was cramped. She wasn't able to sit like this for much longer before she moved herself to the bed, stretched out, and retool Toran's hand in hers so that she would have some comfort. She quickly fell asleep again after getting comfortable, knowing that Toran wouldn't join her.

Arcus
02-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Toran was asleep when Dabria woke up, but woke slightly as she moved. He simply watched as she moved to the bed and go back to sleep. Once he was sure she was asleep, he started singing his song again. He simply watched her sleeping form, not sure whether he should be happy or not. IN the end he voted for happy, glad to at least be able to be with her.

tortesstheshark
02-05-2015, 11:36 PM
Dabria dreamed of her father as she was sleeping, her father and her mother. Her mother had been beautiful beyond comparison with hazel eyes like Dabria's, though she was more of a fiery spirit when it came to being passionate about something. Her mother was very slender, very strong, and very curious. She got herself into trouble, though only as much trouble as a queen could get into. Her mother and her father loved each other very much, they were together because of an arranged marriage but their bond was strong as anyone's would be. As Dabria dreamed, her heart longed to see the both of them again, but she knew it would have to wait a while before she could.

Arcus
02-07-2015, 02:25 AM
Toran couldn't go back to sleep, part of him wanted to but he couldn't handle waking up and finding that Dabria would never be by his side again. He couldn't deal with that and he couldn't do that to her, he just couldn't... So there he sat through the night, just stroking her hair.

Zerah was wondering around the cave system and found her way to the dragons' sized bath. Climbing in and enjoying the warmth that came from it. Trying to forget the human that had caught Torans' eye.

tortesstheshark
02-07-2015, 05:02 AM
Dabria woke and sat up quickly, "Toran I must go back. Today." Her voice sounded frantic and there was fear in her eyes. She feared for get people and what the kingdom was going through. She knew what the only other option for them was and it frightened get even more than what could possibly be happening to them. She grabbed the closest thing to get and covered Toran's eyes so that she could change into another dress. She picked out a deep blue, dress a blue she'd never seen before. "No peaking," she said as she slipped out of the nightgown and into the dress. When she was finished she took the blanket that had been close to her off of Toran's face and turned her back to him. "Help please," she asked, "also how does my back look?"

Arcus
02-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Toran was shocked by all of the suddenness of Dabrias' so sat there shocked, until she asked for help. When the blanket came off his head, he got off the chair and checked her back. "Better, not completely healed but certainly much better then before. How does it feel?" He asked as he buttoned up her dress for her, "as for getting back. Unless I transform to my other form, it may take a while to get back. Your call," he said knowing that if he transformed back to a dragon. Chances were his shoulder would open back up, but if Dabria really wanted to get back today then he would do it for her.

tortesstheshark
02-08-2015, 04:07 AM
Dabria turned to Toran, "to be honest it's more painful than anything right now." She said and looked at his shoulder. "I don't know if you should turn into your dragon form," she said touching his wound lightly, "I don't want you to bleed and for me to have to sew it again." She shuddered lightly torn between getting back as soon as possible and not letting Toran's wound open. She sighed and kissed him lovingly, placing a hand on his cheek she sat there for a while. When she pulled away she blushed, "how long would it take to walk?" She asked looking down at her bare feet, "and do you have any shoes? Mine seem to have disappeared on me." She looked around a little before giving up the search.

Arcus
02-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Toran kissed her hand, "probably a couple of weeks at least. Sorry, we don't exactly have horses or anything." He said, before thinking and said curiously. "I believe we could find some where, not quite sure where though. Never really wore them much myself. He leaned forward and kissed her nose, "let me go see if I can find some." Toran said and got up to see if he could find some shoes for Dabria, while she made her decision on how they would go. While he was at it he figured he should also probably find some other clothes to wear, maybe something less ichy.

tortesstheshark
02-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Dabria paced in her room, her back had begun to bug her again as it seemed to do every time she thought about returning home. She cursed under her breath and paced quicker as she waited for Toran to return. He would have to be in his other form, she had to get back today. What would the people do when they saw him? She questioned herself over and over again until she sat down and fiddled with her skirts. She didn't want Toran's shoulder to re-open but she had to get back to protect her people, she had to get back and let them know there would be hope. She had to get back to avenge the death of her father, as she had finally figured out who would launch such an attack.

Arcus
02-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Toran came back with a beautiful pair of flats for Dabria and was wearing a much less formal outfit. Though his shirt was like a sky blue shirt. Then leaned forward and kissed her, before offering to put the shows on for her.

tortesstheshark
02-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Dabria kissed him back and stuck her feet out of her skirts for him. "As much as I don't want you to tear open your shoulder or be in pain, I need to get back as soon as possible. The alternative leader may be the very person who orchestrated the attack against the kingdom and the palace. That's how they got in, and I need to protect my people from that very person because if I don't return, they become leader." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, "I hate to ask this of you."

Arcus
02-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Toran simply smiled, "no need to appologize. You should know by I will do anything and that you can ask anything of me. I will do my best for you." He said honestly, the real reason he hadn't gotten in bed with her was that he didn't trust himself, not that he would ever tell her that. This he could do for her though and was a little proud of her decision, though at the same time a part of him wanted to be greedy and keep her here with him forever. Even so, once her shoes were on. She started to lead Dabria to the entrance.

tortesstheshark
02-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Dabria smiled at him, "I just wish that it wouldn't potentially hurt you in the process." She wondered if he would carry her or if she'd sit on his back. She followed him, hoping that he would stay with her and not only that but hoping they wouldn't run into the obsidian dragon as well. Her temper would not do her justice if they did.

Arcus
02-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Toran smiled back, "don't worry I will be fine. I have faced much worse, though I doubt you want to hear those stories." He said and fell silent until they were at the entrance, he looked at her and asked. "So how do you want to ride during this trip? I'll let you decide," he was already changing into his dragon form, his clothes straining as he grow until they tore. Just as his stitches did, until he was completely back to his dragon form and blood started to drip from his shoulder. This didn't seem to bother him though as he simply licked the blood off.

tortesstheshark
02-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Dabria cringed at the blood and looked at him, "I think I'll ride on your back so I don't get blood on me," she said. "I'm afraid if I do my stomach won't appreciate me." Her stomach growled as she remembered she hadn't eaten since the first night she was in the other cave. She held her stomach for a moment, and then looked around Toran. "Uhm," we she whispered, "how am I supposed to get on your back?"

Arcus
02-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Toran chuckled and lowered his wing, "just climb on up." He said, not believeing it would be too dificult. But then again he always had his claws when he had climbed up on his mothers' back. "Also we can stop by my cave or find you something to eat on the way, I'm sure you are hungry." He was a little hungry but he could go at least a few more days without food if he had to and didn't mind doing so. For now, Dabria was first and was more important that anything else.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 12:42 AM
"If we could get food that would be wonderful," Dabria said while struggling to climb on Toran's back. "I'm actually starving." She finally made it and had to figure out how to sit with her dress being a little tighter around the legs than she was used to. "You must be hungry as well," she said after finding a comfortable position, "I mean I don't know how long you could go without eating but I would imagine that you would be hungry." She shook her head for sounding so stupid and tried to find Toran's wound, "are you sure that your shoulder will be ok?"

Arcus
02-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Toran chuckled and a bit of smoke came out, "don't worry about me. I'm fine, I maybe able to get food whenever I want now but used to. I had a hard time just getting food, but we can't have the princess going hungry now can we?" He ended teasingly and once she was on and he knew she wouldn't fall off. He spread his wings and flew off, flying straight through the waterfall. Soaking Dabria but making his scales sparkle, he flew fast so she dried quickly. If she wanted to get there today they had to be fast about it. Especially if they stopped to eat, though he didn't mind them doing that.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 02:01 AM
Dabria was glad that he flew fast enough to dry her quickly, because as soon as the water had soaked her she was cold. This dress was sleeveless which meant it didn't provide much warmth at all. Toran was warm enough though so that she wan't all that cold when she dried. She would have tried to talk to him but she didn't think he would be able to hear her. She looked down to see the world flying past her, it amazed her how fast they were going but it also made her sick to her stomach because this was only the third time she'd flown, only the other two times she was either unconscious or poisoned. She was hesitant to continue looking down but she did anyway, she wanted to see everything from the trees to the water as it passed her by. Soon enough her head started to spin, as she looked up she wobbled a bit but kept herself in place well enough.

Arcus
02-09-2015, 03:21 AM
At his speed, they soon reached his cave. He looked back and saw a woozy Dabria, he chuckled and said jokingly. "Maybe it would be better if you didn't sat, a wouldn't want you to throw up on my scales." Then scooped her up in one of his clawed hands, changing to his human form and carried her in his arms to the makeshift bed. "I will go ahead and fix you a meal from what we have of the deer, you rest I think you will feel better in a little bit. You just need to get used to it" he tucked her in before going to fix the deer.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 03:31 AM
Dabria pouted and shouted playfully after him, "I'm not a child." she waited until Toran left to stick her tongue out at him. She curled up in the makeshift bed and closed her eyes. 'Dabria," a voice seemed to echo throughout the room, 'come and get me Dabria, you'll loose I promise.' Dabria's eyes opened quickly and she shot up. "No," she whispered. Anger came in flames and she could feel it constricting her chest. She shut her eyes hard and waited for the voice again. "Come on you coward," she whispered again, "I don't have time for your games. Show yourself to me." She waited and looked around without really looking.

Arcus
02-09-2015, 03:52 AM
Toran gave a good stretch, looked around his cave. Letting out a soft growl, that was too animalistic for his current human form but he couldn't help it. Since he hadn't gotten to close 'the door', a few scavengers as he liked to call them came and took some of his horde. Thankfully he had more of a taste in things like books then jewels, not that he didn't have jewel and the current condition of his cave was a mess. He made a mental note to remember and close it this time. Then went over to the deer and started pulling it apart wondering what he could make quickly that could be easy on the stomach.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 04:10 AM
A young man appeared in Dabria's room and he smirked. "Oh saved by the dragon were you, your one true love," he spat angrily. "I am supposed to marry you, not that.. thing.. you call a friend." Dabria got up weakly and stood as well as she could. "You were never good enough, and your anger made you unfavorable," Dabria said calmly, "I'd like to see you best me in a fight without all your trickery John. Now run along before my dragon comes back, as I wont stop him from beating you senseless." John growled low and disappeared. Dabria continued to stand her anger seeming to fill the room.

Arcus
02-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Soon Toran came back, he had just described to tear the meat up. He carried it in a pretty porcelain bowl, he was smiling. "Here, sorry if it is abit charred. I tried to cook it fast" he said apologetically, then noticed Dabria was out of her bed. "How are you feeling? you ok?" He asked going over and offering her a hand if she needed one.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 05:15 AM
Dabria reached out to take Toran's hand but collapsed before she could grab it. "No," she whispered angrily, "no I am not ok." She continued to sit on the floors before looking up at Toran, the brown in her hazel eyes seemed more black than brown. "There is something I must tell you, but you're not going to like it."

Arcus
02-09-2015, 05:26 AM
Toran tried and failed to keep Dabria from falling. He quickly set the bowl down and sat in front of her, looking very worried. "What is it?" He asked, scared that she was worse than he thought. Just the thought of possibly losing her so soon made it feel like his heart squeeze and twist, all it did was hurt.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 05:44 AM
Dabria sighed heavily not wanting to tell Toran that she was technically supposed to be engaged. "Back when my mother was alive," she started slowly, "there was another king staying in the castle with his wife and their young son. His name is John, well my mother decided that I was to marry the young prince. My father opposed the idea heavily saying that I should get to choose but my mother refused. Now normally this is the opposite with most families, but my father knew about the young princes anger. He and I are the same age, and since my father is gone I have to take a king. The deal was broken as soon as my mother died so he no longer had a right to me, though he still believes he does. He launched the attack, he sent my father to his grave, and he appeared before me moments ago." Her face went pale, "I'm not sure all I'm feeling is motion sickness," she practically whispered.

Arcus
02-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Toran listened silently to Dabrias' story, he could tell how scared she was. Even if knowing she had been engaged hit him in the heart, even if it had only made since. Once she was done talking, he wrapped her in a hug. He didn't say anything, not having any clue how to feel. So held her close but made it so that she couldn't see his face either. His heart was pulling against each other and he simply didn't know what his face would show. The one thing that he was certain about, was that no matter how he felt. He would simply do his best to make Dabria happy, no matter what even if it came down to giving her his life he would.

tortesstheshark
02-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Dabria leaned into Toran, she had no idea what to do now. She was feeling extremely sick and had no idea why, not to mention John was back with a force. She never wanted to drag Toran into this and she believed he wouldn't have known if nothing had happened. 'Sick are we,' Johns voice echoed throughout the room again, 'didn't think I'd come back did you. Claim what's rightfully mine, but I did, and now you get to suffer.' Dabria felt her stomach turn over and she clenched it tightly, it was hurting her and it felt like someone was stabbing her. "Toran," she said weakly not knowing if he could do anything.

Arcus
02-11-2015, 12:57 AM
Toran felt his anger spike in an instant, his eyes went dragon and even his teeth started to change. He looked around and yelled, "Coward! Liar! Show yourself! You claim to care for Dabria, yet you have no qualms with harming the one you love? You don't care for her at all! Why don't you just show yourself if you are so much better?!" He whipped around ready to face the one that he had been going out of his way to cause Dabria pain.

tortesstheshark
02-11-2015, 01:14 AM
"He won't show himself," Dabria whispered weakly, "not to you." Dabria knew that John wouldn't come out unless he was certain he wouldn't be harmed, which she also knew usually involved am army of sorts. 'Dragon, you show strength, but you fell for someone who you don't even know if you can be with. Why not go Zerah, such a lovely woman, her only downfall is she is in love with you.' John's voice seemed to circle them, 'now Dabria as for you darling, you've been poisoned. Your only hope is to come to me and I can give you the antidote. Alone.' The last word rang out in the cave for a few moments. Dabria looked at Toran, "take me to him." Dabria said calmly.

Arcus
02-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Toran looked down at Dabria, he wanted to argue with her. Even so he know, he knew it wouldn't get him anywhere. So he simply knelt down and wrapped her in his arms, whispering "this is a bad idea." He kissed her nose before, picking her up. He walked back to the entrance turned to his dragon form and flew out, once again flying toward the castle at great speeds. He wish he knew how to help Dabria, but since it was beyond his current knowledge. All he could do is bring her home, though one thing he was curious about was just how this prince character knew Zerah. Most humans she would kill on sight, he understood her hatred toward them especially with what they have down to dragons. Toran just couldn't bring himself to hate all of them.

tortesstheshark
02-12-2015, 04:23 AM
John paced in the courtyard, he knew they were coming but the dragon that was with his love was too strong for him. Back and forth he paced, if they didn't get here soon and the dragon did not cooperate then Dabria would die. He wondered why the poison didn't take effect sooner, surely the gash in her back must have caused her pain. How could she have survived this long, he wondered curiously. He knew about Zerah for one reason, he had told her that Toran had taken Dabria, and that once John himself had Dabria again, she could have Toran all to herself. Of course it took some convincing for her not to kill him first, lovely creature she was. He paced faster, "Damn you dragon where are you!" He yelled and stopped his feet.

Arcus
02-13-2015, 04:02 AM
Toran eventually got there and landed in the courtyard. As soon as he got there, he landed gently putting Dabria down. Before glaring and growling at John. "I swear if you do any harm to Dabria," smoke came out of his nostrils as his anger showed. The last thing he wanted was to leave Dabria here with this man, but what could he do? His special message seemed to have only delayed the poison. So after hesitating turned around and started to walk away, but growled over his shoulder. "I will be back at sunset," then spread his wings and took off.

tortesstheshark
02-13-2015, 04:18 AM
Dabria glared weakly at John, "you got your wish John. We're alone." Dabria growled. John smirked, "I wasn't sure your dragon friend would cooperate but he seems to be wrapped around your beautiful finger." He said as he circled Dabria. "Vulture," she spat and stood. "Give me the antidote." John chuckled, "oh tsk tsk my love, you have plenty of time." He pulled Dabria's face close to his pulling on her chin. He leaned forward to kiss her and she spat in his face. He pushed her backwards and as she fell, she grabbed on to Johns' shirt and took him down with her. She kicked at him until she found what she was looking for, the antidote. She gulped it down quickly, and smiled wickedly, "you fail to be smarter than she so called damsel. I would rather die, before I chose you, now get out of my kingdom before I tear you to sheds. Toran!" She growled as she called for Toran, John pulled out a knife and sliced Dabria's leg and she kicked him again.

Arcus
02-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Toran at hearing his name turned back and dived, he could smell blood. Which caused his blood to boil, he opened his wings just past the last second causing the ground to shake a little form the impact. Letting out an angry roar, grabbing John in one of his claws. "I warned you," He growled and simply started squeezing the man. He didn't care what happened to this guy, since he had hurt Dabria and she had called for his help. "Give me one reason, I shouldn't just crush or burn you." He snarled, his fangs more then a little showing.

tortesstheshark
02-13-2015, 10:40 AM
John struggled in Toran's grasp as his face bled from Dabria's kicks. "You would kill me in front of her," he sneered, "you monster." He struggled some more before giving up and turning his head to Dabria and chuckling. "You will never lead the kingdom, not even if I'm dead!" His voice was like acid. Dabria glared at him, "Toran let him go." She said quietly, "he probably has men everywhere and if you kill him they'll just come after the both of us."

Arcus
02-13-2015, 12:29 PM
"You have no right to s-" Torans' angry growl was cut off by Dabria saying to drop him and opened his claws dropping him. He went over to Dabria ignoring John, "are you ok?" He asked and nosed Dabria lightly, smelling her to see what new injuries she had. Then used his tail to keep John and his princess apart from each other.

tortesstheshark
02-13-2015, 08:35 PM
Dabria kissed Toran's nose lightly and smiled at him, "I'm fine," she said, "it's just a little cut really." Dabria lifted her skirt to reveal the small but bleeding cut on her leg. She winced as she touched it but she smiled again her strength returning to her.

John tried to get past Toran's tail but failed hopelessly as he sighed. "Honestly Dabria how could you fall for such a creature? I mean look at the brute," he said to be spiteful. "You shut your mouth John before I come over there and kill you myself," Dabria shot back angrily.

Arcus
02-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Toran curled around Dabria, making sure to give her plenty of room. Making sure his tail still kept the two of them apart, chuckling. He still didn't liked John but found his comment amusing, "you think I am the brute in this relation ship? Dabria may be gorgeous and friendly, but she is strong in more ways then one. While if given the, choice I enjoy just watching the clouds go by and enjoy the peace and on goings of human kind. Freedom has been something that I have always enjoyed and just doing things at my own pace..." He stopped for a moment before glancing at Dabria, before adding "though admittedly I may have to give that up now. Since I would do anything for this girl."

tortesstheshark
02-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Dabria stuck her tongue out at Toran and smiled, "you may still have your freedom Toran, you do not have to stay here." Her voice grew sad as she spoke but the smile was still present on her face. "Oh this is beyond disgusting," John said gagging. He stuck his small knife into Toran's tail and called his men who came with swords drawn. "Kill the dragon," he sneered.

Arcus
02-14-2015, 02:54 AM
Toran smiled and simply nuzzled Dabria, before getting stabbed in his tail. It didn't go far but it kinda stung but didn't really hurt. He looked around at the men and curled closer around Dabria, growling. This wasn't going to end well, he could feel it. Why did it always come down to fighting?

tortesstheshark
02-14-2015, 05:34 AM
Dabria looked around at the men, this was not going to be the way this ended and she was determined to make it. "Men," she yelled, "you would kill the rightful queen just because your deranged prince says so?" One of the the men said something about the dragon and Dabria laughed, the Guardian of our kingdom is what he is. Has he hurt any of you, some yes because you attacked the king and myself, but he was protecting us. You men are just creating a war that cannot be won." Her voice rang out through the courtyard, and the men turned to each other with confused expressions. "Is this war really necessary, you could all be great knights in my kingdom, with stories of how you fought along side a dragon. If you kill this creature you will be sentencing yourselves to death." The men whispered amongst themselves for a moment before one spoke up. "You would take us, after we attacked you and killed your father?" His voice was cautious, and shaking. "Dabria frowned deeply, "my father is dead yes, but from the ability to follow orders, not from your own hearts." The man who spoke up dropped his sword, and others followed suit. John growled lightly, "you and your damn voice."

Arcus
02-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Toran simply smiled, he loved her voice and had him around her finger. He always knew that she would make a great queen. This just proved it, even so he continued to stay curled around Dabria just to double check that she was safe. He lowered his head down to her level, he didn't say anything but continued to smile.

tortesstheshark
02-14-2015, 10:43 PM
Dabria placed her hand on Toran's nose, and smiled back at him. John spoke loudly, "you would follow a queen who is in love with a dragon!" His voice echoed throughout the courtyard and Dabria frowned again. The men looked at each other questioningly. "At least I am capable of such an emotion," Dabria spat back angrily, "all you care about is the title. You don't want to have anything to do with your people, and all you would be to them was a tyrant."

Arcus
02-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Toran growled at John, before lowering his head to the ground. Thinking that it was best at least for now to think of him as more or less a dumb animals, like the ones he was used to that simply on the side of the royal family. He didn't want to be the reason that Dabria got turned on by her own people. Though if John tried to attack her again, then he wouldn't hold back. He had had more than enough of that man.

tortesstheshark
02-14-2015, 11:09 PM
"Tsk tsk dragon, shall we call Zerah and see what she thinks of this whole situation?" John said his face twisting into an evil smile. "Oh, I'm sure she'd love to know that you wanted Toran dead." Dabria groaned not wanting to see the obsidian dragon. "Like she'll believe the likes of you," he spat, "you stole her lover after all."

Arcus
02-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Toran opened one eye and growled, knowing that he had to say something. "No, but maybe she would listen to me and we were never lovers. It was something that she was never happy about, but I was honest with her about how I felt. To me she has always been like a sister, nothing more and she hated it."

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 12:42 AM
John stuck Toran in the tail again and disappeared. Dabria's frustration climbed higher as she watched John disappear, she put her hand on Toran to hopefully calm him and herself down. "Come men, I'm going to go inside and let my people know that I am alive. We will prepare plenty of food and you are welcome to join." She turned to Toran, "you may want to be smaller to fit into the palace."

Arcus
02-15-2015, 02:44 AM
Toran stiffened as his tail was yet again struck, after seeing John disappeared. Toran licked the stab marks on his tail, he then turned to Dabria. He nuzzled her and whispered, "maybe it would be best for me to stay out here. I'm not sure how everyone would take it if they found out, who I was." He paused, "... so I will join you later." Then he spread his wings and took off, before Dabria could talk him out of it.

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 03:36 AM
Dabria was about to protest when Toran took off, and she pouted. She turned to the men, "come," she said, "there are places that you can wait inside." She turned and went into the palace. The inside seemed almost untouched as she walked through. She touched the walls lightly as she passed them, saying hello to every one of the servants that were in the palace. They fussed over her, asked her many questions until she was tired of answering them, and when she told them to prepare a feast they were glad to have something to do. She sent a messenger to tell the people of her kingdom that she was back, though she didn't know how well that would go.

Arcus
02-15-2015, 04:28 AM
A little while later Toran came back to town in his usual form and only slightly fancier clothes than normal. As he walked through town, he couldn't help but to smile at how happy the town was to have their princess back. When he went to the castle gates, the guards as usual turned him away. He never blamed them, it was part of their job. So he walked a short way around the gates and got in his usual way, none of the guards could figure out how he got in and by then once he was in. They had stopped caring or even trying to getting him to leave, so he entered the castle and asked where Dabria was. He followed the directions and snuck up behind her, wanting to surprise her.

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 04:39 AM
As Dabria continued her walk around the castle she found herself coming up to her father's door. She sighed heavily, she missed her father an extreme amount but she couldn't bring him back. She wanted to see Toran and was upset that he left for a bit hoping that he would be back soon. She turned and walked back towards her room needing to dress her leg and change into a different dress as well as get ready for the feast.

Arcus
02-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Toran met her at her bedroom door, "thought you might be here." He said with a warm smile, "do you need help with your dress?" He added teasingly, his heart was simply happy to be with her but couldn't help but to tease her. "You don't think I am under dressed do you?" He said before chuckling about, he was trying to keep his mind off of her because if he thought to much. He might end up hugging her and never letting go.

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 06:06 PM
Dabria nodded when Toran asked if she needed help with her dress but she didn't turn to look at him. She held back the tears she could feel welling up in her eyes, she had lost her father, taken Toran's freedom, and felt an unrecognizable amount of anger all in the same day. She wouldn't look at him, she wouldn't show him how hurt she was.

Arcus
02-15-2015, 06:35 PM
Toran could tell she was upset, why else wouldn't she look at him? He stepped closer to her and wrapped her in a hug, burying his face in her hair. As he muttered, "why do you always try to hide how you feel from me? You know I am here for you, so why? Do you think I will turn away from you? Do you think I don't care? Just unload everything on me, I will always be here for you."

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 08:02 PM
"Is that what you truly want Toran?" Dacia asked and sighed, "to be locked in a palace for the rest of my life while I've taken your freedom from you. You shouldn't have to give that up, you should be out there with another dragon, you should be free." Her voice her so much sorrow pain. "I don't want you to feel like you have to be here, if you choose to go I will let you go. There are many prince's that need a wife."

Arcus
02-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Toran smiled and hugged her again, then kissed Dabria. "You didn't force me to do anything, while I do enjoy my freedom. I want to make you happy and keep you safe just as much," then smirked slightly as he added teasingly. "Besides would you be able to stand any of those princes, who chances are wouldn't even let you do what is best for your kingdom? Or believe that a dragon is on your side?"

tortesstheshark
02-15-2015, 08:54 PM
Dabria kissed him back and then smiled weakly. "Are you going to help me out of my dress or not," she asked laughing lightly. Toran always had a way of making her feel better about everything. "You know I'm too stubborn to leery any of those prince's keep me from ruling my kingdom or having my say. They would get tired of me by the second day," she joked.

Arcus
02-15-2015, 11:48 PM
Toran smiled, "course I will" he said and started to untie her dress but stopped. Adding, "shouldn't we go in your room first though?" Grabbing the door handle with a free hand and messing with her strings on her back with the others. Opening the door and letting her in.

tortesstheshark
02-16-2015, 04:57 AM
Dabria walked into her room to see dresses and things throw wildly as if someone were looking for something. She sighed heavily, knowing that they couldn't have found what they were looking for. "Close the door Toran, you're going to be stuck in here for a moment," she said hoping that he would stay anyway. She had to make sure that her book was still in her room, but she also only trusted Toran with its secret place.

Arcus
02-16-2015, 03:17 PM
Toran nodded and closed the door behind him. He didn't ask what they had been looking for, so simply took a seat and waited. Knowing that whatever it was, Dabria would probably want to check to see if it was still there. So he would simply wait and let her do what she needs to do. In the mean time he stretched a little.

tortesstheshark
02-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Dabria held up her dress to make sure nothing popped out as she walked over to her dresser. She rummaged around for a moment before pulling a false bottom or of one of her drawers. She took out a small leather bound book that had faded writing on it, The Book Of Ruling it read in neat cursive. She opened the book and the smell of her father's robes wafted or if it, Dabria smiled when she smelled it. The book had been written by her father but it wasn't what the title suggested and as she turned to Toran still holding her dress. "I was told not to read this until my father was gone. It contains the kingdoms secrets and more. You may want to close your eyes I'm about to take off my dress," she said song the book down on her bed.

Arcus
02-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Toran smiled, he could tell that she was happy to have something of to remind her of her father. Then when she told him to close his eyes, he did so but only after watching for a moment. He was still smiling though, leaning his head on his hand. As he said, "is it bad that I didn't want to close my eyes?" Wondering what she would were and glad that she still had her book.

tortesstheshark
02-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Dabria laughed lightly turning her back to him, "well my door is closed and it's not like I would know if you peeked, my back is to you," she said walking over to her closet to pick out a dress. She saw a gold one hanging in her closet remembering that her father said that she would wear that for her coronation. She picked out a pale blue dress and slipped it on, walking over to Toran she picked up the book and waited for him to tie up her dress.

Arcus
02-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Toran chuckled and peaked only a little, but when Dabria walked over to him. He tired her up, before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her into his lap. He kissed her neck, "should we find you a purse or something to put that book in?" He whispered in her ear, not wanting to let go of her but knowing she had somewhere to be.

tortesstheshark
02-16-2015, 08:13 PM
Dabria blushed lightly, "I'm not sure where it would be safe," she said after thinking for a moment. "If I have it on my person at all times they might go through the whole palace to find it, but they'd end up killing me anyway. If it's in here then they've already checked but I can't be sure that John isn't watching right now." She sighed and leaned into, grabbing his arms only to wrap them around her.

Arcus
02-17-2015, 02:27 AM
Toran squeezed Dabria slightly and put his chin on her shoulder, "well if they try to hurt you. Then they will have to go through me and I won't go easy on anyone that tries to hurt you." He mumbled what he didn't say out loud was that, that included himself as well. He just hoped that it never came to that and that they could stay like this as long as she was alive.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 03:30 AM
Dabria smiled and turned to kiss Toran, "no one wants to attack the princess who had a dragon by her side anyway," she chuckled lightly. She had no idea if he could actually stay with her, but she hoped that he would be there until she grew old. "Will you be able to stand to look at me when I'm old and wrinkly," she joked not really expecting an answer.

Arcus
02-17-2015, 03:57 AM
Toran smiled and leaned into Dabrias' kiss, squeezing her a little tighter and holding her closer. When she joked about her getting old, he smiled and said without hesitation. "I have watched you grow into this blooming flower, even when you grow old and gray-haired. To me you will still be beautiful, so long as you are you." The only thing that would upset him about her old age, is that it would mean his time with her was almost up but he didn't voice this though because he wanted to enjoy what time he would get with her.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 04:03 AM
Dabria smiled and kissed Toran again. A knock sounded on her door and she sighed, "oh what is it?" She called out. "Ms Dabria there is someone here to see you," a woman's voice called back. Dabria stood and straightened her dress. "Let them in," she said irritated. John walked in with a wicked smile on his face just as Dabria had hid the book. "Oh what's this, you're wearing a different dress and this... creature... is in the room with you with the door closed. How strange is this?"

Arcus
02-17-2015, 04:19 AM
Toran growled at the site of John and moved to stand slightly in front of Dabria. He was trying to not bare his fan-teeth at the guy. Toran couldn't believe that John at the guts to show his face, after everything that he had done to Dabria. "What do you want?" Toran growlled ready to fight if.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 04:29 AM
"I've come to make you a deal my love," John said softly ignoring Toran. "You see, if you marry me then I won't burn down your palace with everyone in it. I won't make your life hell, I wont-" Dabria cut him off, "oh and I suppose you would do this because you're so in love with me," she spat. "You know, when someone loves someone else they usually want the other person to be happy. No, what you want is to make me miserable, and angry. If you truly loved me then you would leave me alone." She growled at him moving Toran's hand and taking a step closer to John. "You leave this palace right now or you're soul will be leaving for you. Do you understand." John backed away slowly as Dabria spoke and then he looked at Toran, "mark my words dragon," he said angrily, "I'll have my bride, preferably untainted by you." Turned and walked out of the room.

Arcus
02-17-2015, 04:43 AM
Toran smiled, glad that John left. He pulled Dabria back, not letting go of her hand. Giving her a big kiss, before wrapping his arms around her. "Don't worry I will stand guard during tonights' feast, I won't let anyone get hurt." He said before smirking and adding partially-teasing in a low voice, "though I wonder how he thought that I would 'taint' you."

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 06:32 AM
Dabria smiled though she was worried. She wanted to make sure everyone was savage but she didn't know how to do that with John running around. "I'm glad that you'll be there," she said after a moment. Her voice reflecting how her mind was not on the conversation at hand.

Arcus
02-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Toran frowned and knew why she was worried about what was going on. "Dabria leave John to me, I want you to enjoy your feast." He said, hugging her. He didn't want her to be upset or worried.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 01:01 PM
"He's craftier than you think Toran," Dabria said shaking her head, "and much more ruthless. I'm afraid for my people, and their families." She hugged him back tightly and pulled the book out from its hiding spot. "This will be safest with you," she said handing it to him, "John will know if I have it because even though it's small it's hard to hide."

Arcus
02-17-2015, 01:54 PM
Toran took the book and bowed sightly, "I would be honored." He said, wondering where he could hide. "I will also keep in mind how crafty that he was." He added, understanding why she was worried but not sure how he could comfort her anymore than he had attempted.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 03:19 PM
Dabria kissed Toran and smiled at him, "thank you, you're the only one I trust with that book." She straightened her skirts and sighed, "to the feast I go. I have to prepare the tables and such for my guests and make sure the men aren't being too mean to my maids." Dabria kissed Toran again and then walked down the hall towards the kitchen.

Arcus
02-17-2015, 09:48 PM
Toran chuckled and smiled at her, "I will check up." He said not really wanting to see her go but understanding none the less. A while after Dabria left, Toran walked out as well. Knowing John wouldn't be able to get his hands on the book and started walking around to make sure everything was safe. He would defend this place just as he said that he would.

tortesstheshark
02-17-2015, 10:08 PM
Dabria walked through the palace halls holding herself high. She hated walking through them now as they seemed more empty than ever. She sighed knowing that somewhere there was John plotting something terrible. When she got to the kitchen the chefs were bustling about and the feast was almost ready. "Is the table set?" She asked trying to get one of their attention. Someone nodded and her and she started that way. The table had been set with the best silver that they had, as well as chalices and highly decorated plates. Her father would have loved to see this table she though as she walked around it making sure everything was in place.

Arcus
02-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Toran greeted the people that passed by and talking to people who seemed to want to talk. It was kind of akward for him but kept his usual smile on his face. He wondered what John was up to, be sides wanting to ruin tonight for Dabria.

tortesstheshark
02-19-2015, 12:51 AM
John sat in a small room behind Dabria's clinging to a picture of them when they were children as he sobbed silently. He loved Dabria but she was right, he would only make her miserable, and his other option loved the same man as Dabria did. John spat at the thought of Toran and closed his eyes, "where are you Ms. Zerah, I would like to speak to you." He said closing his eyes and disappearing.

Arcus
02-19-2015, 02:11 AM
Zerah was just about to catch her some food, when Johns' voice first echoed through area. Startling the prey to attention, then he showed up and they ran away. She bared her fangs, growling angrily. "JOHN! You just ruined my hunt, give me one reason you shouldn't be my next prey!" Stepping closer to him, still in her dragon form. So far John had been the only human she chose to tolerate and even that was barely.

tortesstheshark
02-19-2015, 02:42 AM
"Our plan is failing Zerah, and I'm your only hope to get Dabria pried from Toran's claws so don't you snap at me," John said angrily. "For all I care now you can have Dabria for dinner." He sat where he had appeared and growled, "if you don't get your damn Toran away from Dabria then I'm going to kill him. Do you understand."

Arcus
02-19-2015, 03:13 AM
Zerah snorted and a puffed of poison cloud came out, before turning to her human form. Wrapping her scales to form a beautiful black dress. "This was your plan John, if it fails that is on you. As for Dabria, I wish I could have the welp as a snack. But Toran would have my head and while I help you, he is the one I support. Even if I HATE the choice he had made. I have already told you I won't go against Toran for he is one that holds a grudge and I will not have him holding one against me. I help you because I hope to correct his mistake for his own good and hope that he will see that we belong together, you feel the same about that so called princess correct? Then it works out for both of us. Now if you have a plan for what to do next, I am all ears or can I go back to hunting? I haven't eatten in a week and would like to have a decent meal." she said ending an almost bored tone.

tortesstheshark
02-19-2015, 04:09 AM
"The princess will not see past the idiot dragon in front of her, and if you had poisoned her enough to knock her out the first time we would not be in this mess Zerah. I told you that she could harm you and I didn't want for that to happen. She damn near killed you." Johns angry tone resonated through the trees. "Go back to your hunt I'll deal with them myself, but do not expect the one that you belong with to love you after I kill the princess myself." He disappeared before she could answer back planning his revenge on Dabria. He knew the one way to get to her was through Toran, but he would have to figure out how to lure the beast into his own surroundings.

Arcus
02-19-2015, 04:26 AM
Zerah was about to open her mouth to respond, when John disappeared she growled. "Bastard, didn't even let me retort like I don't feel like enough of an idiot about underestimating that little welp. Turning back to her dragon form, looking toward the direction that the herd had gone. If she hurried, she could still reach them before they made it to the brush to tight for her to reach. After a moment she roared, "JOHN YOU OWE ME A MEAL!" Then took off toward the castle, she would be a human before she let that bastard had all of the fun. So growling she headed for the castle.

tortesstheshark
02-19-2015, 05:06 AM
Dabria sat quietly with all of the guests at her table. She felt more alone than ever in the giant dining hall even though there were plenty of people to fill the silence. She sighed heavily, her father would have loved to see the drunken idiots parade around and fall. It all seemed like a nightmare to her at the moment. "Another drink princess," one of the maids asked. Dabria smiled politely and shook her head, "no thank you Matilda, I've had plenty and I don't want to look like one of those fools," she said as a man attempted to stand but fell into the lap of his friend. Both laughed at each other and went quickly back to eating. Matilda chucked and shrugged her shoulders before walking away.

Arcus
02-20-2015, 02:14 AM
When the meal was more than half way over, Toran entered the hall and sat next to Dabria. He got more then a few looks from the people that were only semi-drunk, but he didn't care. Instead he looked over at Dabria and asked, "how is everything going?" Wondering what John was waiting for, surely the little rat has a plan. So why not start it already? It just didn't make since to him.

tortesstheshark
02-20-2015, 04:53 AM
"I've got drunken men hitting on my maids who are more than happy to have the attention of soldiers. I think it's going-" Dabria was quickly cut off when she felt the cold blade of a dagger rest against her throat. "I suggest we disappear," Johns voice was a whisper in her ear as the room in front of her evaporated and another room materialized. "Only your dragon friend will notice your disappearance, too bad he won't know where this place is. Or by the time he will find it, your blood will be spilled all over the floor." The anger in his voice seemed to fill the practically empty room. "Remember this place princess, where you first found my powers. I also remember it as the place you rejected me." "You were spying on me you bastard," Dabria hissed, "and if I remember correctly this is also the place where you convinced my mother to 'save' me for you."

Arcus
02-21-2015, 05:14 AM
Toran stiffened and without telling anyone left. He had to find the princess, Zerah arrived at the palace. Though since everyone was too busy with the feast to notice, so went off to find the princess and planned on killing her. Toran knew that John wouldn't keep Dabria anywhere easy to find, so started looking through all of the hidden passages that he knew of in the castle. Hoping that they were still in the castle.

tortesstheshark
02-21-2015, 05:54 AM
John tied Dabria to a chair, and slowly he started to circle her. "You won't marry me so you leave me no choice. I promised the lovely Zerah that she could have the one she desired but you were so persistent," John said frustrated. "I tried and tried to get you to come with me and you refused, so now I have to kill you." He shook his head and played with the dagger in his hands. "Vulture," Dabria spat angrily. "Toran will find me, and he will kill you. Or you could touch me again and I could do it myself." She growled. John took a step back and smiled weakly, "you won't kill me, your pretty little neck will be slit before that power of yours takes proper effect." He stepped closer to her placing his face next to hers. "Truth is darling, I planned to kill you anyway. It's the only way I would have ruled this kingdom to my fullest capabilities. You would have only gotten in the way, and I wouldn't have needed a child from you, many of the women would have gladly given me a child." He grinned menacingly as he spoke. "You will regret this John. Even if you kill me, you'll never rule."

Arcus
02-28-2015, 05:45 AM
Zerah didn't know where to look, so simply followed her smell to find John and Dabria. SOmething Toran seemed to have forgotten, as he frantically searched every passage way. Including many that had clearly never been used before, he eventually plowed his way into the area that John and Dabria were. He saw the dagger in Johns' hand and his eyes immediately slit. "Touch her and you are dead meat," he growlled. Though his threat seemed a little less threatening due to the fact that he was covered head to toe in cobwebs.

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 06:12 AM
"Now that everyone is in the same room," John said loudly, "this is what is going to happen." He pointed to Toran, "you and Zerah are going to leave and go live happily ever after or whatever that lie is, and you're both never going to return. Dabria here is going to marry me and then have an 'accident' shortly after our wedding night. Got it?" His voice was firm and Dabria struggled in her bindings.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Toran snarled and tried to step foreward, but Zerah moved in front of him. "Zerah move," he growled but Zerah didn't move. "You don't have to do this, you know even if you win you wi-" Toran interrupted her. "Zerah," he said sternly. Zerah flinched but shook her head, "no I can't let you-" "Zerah if you ever cared about me move aside now!" He yelled and her gaze fell to the ground and she stepped aside looking hurt. Torans' anger causing his body to distort some weird mix of human and dragon. His gaze burning holes into John.

Zerah simply watched with sadness in her eyes, "oh Toran." She whispered under her breathe.

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 04:56 PM
"Toran stop." Dabria said firmly. Her eyes had turned from their normal hazel color to a much brighter color that was hard to make out. "John you let me go right now, or this place and these people will destroy you. You have no idea what you started and how it will end all because of your jealous rage. Zerah, as much as you don't like me accept that Toran doesn't want you as his mate. John as much as you hate Toran, get over the fact that he has my heart. You two are evil enough why don't you get together, you can obviously plot well enough to tolerate each other and I see the way he glances at you sometimes. Can everyone just take a step back and realize you're hurting the person you think you love!" Dabria was practically screaming at the end.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Zerah looked to Dabria and then her gaze fell again. "You are right I don't like you, but part of it is because I know that if Toran allows himself to care for you the way I care for him. It could end up destroying him, you will have him all your life. But he will have to deal with the fact that no matter how much he care for you, your life is like a blink of an eye for him. He won't even be able to sleep for fear of sleeping through your life. I know he won't love me, but I can wait and hope he changes his mind. The main reason I can't accept you is because you are human, if you were a dragon then I could force myself to accept." She fell silent for a moment and then glanced at John, before adding "you were right about John being the only human I have been able to tolerate so far."

Toran stopped at Dabrias' words, Toran remained still. He waited to see what would happen, if he needed to go foreward and still stop John then he would do just that. But he was going to give Dabrias' words a chance.

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 05:46 PM
"If he chooses to stay with me then you must accept that Zerah. I know you won't like it and part of me won't either because of how he will worry. I understand that our life spans are different but you know as well as I do that you can't help who you fall in love with." Dabria's voice was softer now, more understanding. "I'm sorry if you think I took him from you, but I had no idea that there were two dragons, and that's just all I've seen. From the sound of it there are many more than just the two of you." Dabria winced as Johns blade cut into her skin a bit. He was shaking with rage, "are you kidding me! You were supposed to be on my side, you were supposed to help me. How can you listen to her and just... change." Johns voice shook with his hands making it hard for him to speak.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 05:59 PM
Zerah tched and smirked, "who said I was changing?" She said with attitude, "I just see no point in denying the truth." Knowing she would enjoy to see the spoiled brat bleed, she had been also hoping that the truth would make the brat feel guilty for taking Toran and knowing that she would in the end up causing Toran more pain. Since that didn't work she wondered if John would let her have the leftovers as a snack. Though she glanced at Toran and felt a twinge of guilt she would never admit too.

Torn snarled, "don't you hurt her!"

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 06:03 PM
"Go ahead Toran," John growled, "the second you move her blood is going to be spilled all over the floor. Then again I do owe the lovely Zerah some food, so please take another step forward." Dabria grit her teeth as the blade sunk further into the skin. "John," she said lightly, "you forget that touching me is a bad idea." She felt his bare hand touch her neck and she started to suck the life from him.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Toran growlled, but Zerah was the one who stepped forward and pulled John back. Attempting to separate him from Dabrias' power "and who was the one that had just been telling me to not have under estimate her? Yet you were falling into the same trap?" She said with a smirk, before adding "like you said. You owe me a meal, so I can't let you die yet can I."

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 06:21 PM
"Too late Zerah," Dabria said angrily, "he's already touched me. No matter how far you take him, I can still kill him. The only reason I let you live was because if Toran had touched me while I was taking your life I would have taken his as well." John sighed angrily ad he could feel himself grow weaker.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 06:33 PM
Zerah sighed and her poisonous smoke came out, "Can you continue it when you are unconscious?" She asked, while Toran stepped forward and said warning "Zerah." She gulped but didn't turn around and continued to stare at Dabria.

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
"He's almost gone Zerah," Dabria said breathing heavily, "can you save him in time." John collapsed his breathing worsened. "Zerah," he whispered weakly. "Can you save him Zerah. Can you kill me knowing what it would do to Toran." Dabria took care to manage her power and making sure she stayed conscious.

Arcus
02-28-2015, 06:53 PM
Zerah took a deep breathe, and blew hard. Knowing it would be enough to near instantly knock Dabria out and that Toran would go to her. While she got John out of there, they could plan there next move after that. Though her heart twisted at the thought at the thought of Toran being mad at him. But if John was dead then who would conspire and hate with her?

tortesstheshark
02-28-2015, 07:01 PM
Dabria passed out but not before taking almost all of the life out of John. He struggled to keep his eyes open, trying to be stronger than Dabria thought he was. He wasn't sure what was going on, only that he could feel himself again. The warmth and pain that came from life, and the happiness that it brought seeing as how he wasn't dead. Had Zerah cared enough to save him, or was it just because she wanted revenge. He wasn't sure which but he decided that he should keep it how it was before.