PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Corpses Bleed Red

SoulReaperNeko
01-14-2015, 09:00 AM
This Is where the Rp begins in 2013 on September 15 at 7:37 am.
if you need to reach the profile skeleton section here it is: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69317&p=2366664#post2366664

SoulReaperNeko
01-14-2015, 09:14 AM
"They bleed but don't die..."

Soul Hyuga ~ The Solo Survivor

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd383/SoulHyuga/ccf40aa911cf5800.jpg
It was morning in this overly pretty much dead city buildings may not be in ruins but most were empty or occupied by the not so alive or survivors thinking that hiding will save them from the hunters that can feel or pulse hear it and hunt it. This morning though smelt and felt like a lot had went down more felt like the calm after a huge storm hit while he had been sitting on a roof overlooking the streets of any signs of movement his ears turning towards any sounds he heard and his senses going astray to the many smells that now occupied the city. "the day is quiet but blood has been shed last night lots of it probably from a nigh raid against some survivor groups hunting for food and all that." Soul had said to himself in a quiet whisper while he began to stand up seeing no signs of danger. He was making his way down the roof of the small apartment building he was on only to hear movement in one of the rooms ahead of him. A survivor or one of them maybe waking up from a light slumber. That was his thought as he slowly drew his blade from its sheath till he reached the room he heard movement in. Soul would take the precaution to slowly look around the corner into the room hoping to see something but only to hear a window smash while seeing one of them jump out of the window trying to escape. must of had no weapon or something cause i didn't see anything on the it. He sighed lightly only to sheath his blade so as he could make his way down the rest of the building. "Just another day in this hell that's all it is another day." He said with a light sigh only to see the entrance of the building in front of him now taking a deep breath as he looked down both sides of the street.

"....yet they drop by blade"

Megilwen
01-16-2015, 07:59 PM
It had been a week since she'd last been inside a stronghold and slept, like really slept. While out scavenging, she could get 30 minutes or an hour of sleep at a time, but never much more than that. She couldn't take the chance, not with the risk of running into the Vamps. Elise breaths out quietly into the early morning hair, her breath frosting in the cool air. Scavenging was getting harder lately, she had to keep going further and further from the safety of the stronghold to find supplies. Pretty soon she'd be out for weeks at a time and the longer you were away.... the bigger a chance that you wouldn't make it back.

Elise crouched at the top of a deteriorating building, surveying the area she was in trying to side which direction she'd have the most luck. She saw an old grocery store down the street, but knew that would be mostly cleaned out at this point, not to mention it could be trapped or watched by the Vamps. Her thoughts are interrupted by the shattering of glass nearby. Turning to look she noticed a figure that quickly disappeared down a side alley, she didn't get a good enough look to see what it was. Not wanting to take chances, Elise decided it was better to go the opposite way of the fleeing figure and headed back inside the building to collect her bedroll and other things, before heading down a broken, squeaky escape ladder on the side of the building. She peeks out into the street looking for movement and on seeing none in the street she steps out of her hiding place in the shadows.

SoulReaperNeko
01-16-2015, 08:20 PM

It wouldn't take long as he made his way out of the building cautiously looking to his left then to his right a few times to make sure it was clear. The sound of something creaking away rung loudly in his ears, it didn't sound close nor did it sound far but it was something he had to investigate anyway. Taking off across the street then up the side walk at a jogs pace he finally reached the corner looking around for where he had heard the sound come from but he didn't see anything well not anything interesting just rubble this and collapsed that. 'I do wonder though.' he would think for a moment before unsheathing his blade to cut a street post that had almost fallen over from the rust built up on it to see if he could attract whatever made the sound before. His eyes and ears would be open and scanning the area for any sound or movement at all.

Megilwen
01-19-2015, 09:24 PM
A sudden clanging noise from behind startled her, she darted quickly into the shadows in order to avoid being seen. After nothing appeared for a while, she turned and headed back down the alleyway slowly, keeping to the shadows and trying to be as silent as possible. In her mind, she was scolding herself quietly. What the hell was she doing heading TOWARD the noise, it went against all her survival instincts. Reaching the end of the alley, which opened onto another street, she waited, listening for movement, but after seeing none she darts into one of the nearby collapsed buildings in order to get a look at the area from a different angle. Peering through a window onto the main street she sees nothing that could have made the sound. She curses quietly and crouches down under the window, when she accidentally knocks a loose stone from the window sill. It's bumping, making loud noises in the silence. What the hell was her problem today. She was being clumsy, way more than she was used to. It had to be time to head back to the stronghold before she ended up getting herself killed. She waits to see if anything or anyone nearby had heard the rock before she would move again.

SoulReaperNeko
01-19-2015, 10:29 PM

He had been standing waiting patiently having not heard a sound at all he turned to walk away sheathing his blade in the process. While only getting a few steps the sound of stone hitting the ground could be heard and it was close. "i knew it!" He said unsheathing his blade while darting towards the building he heard the sound from jumping through the windowsill only to be face to face with what seemed to be another neko. "who are you and do you think you could get the drop on me so easily." Soul said assumingly with his blade pointed towards the girl ready to strike if he had to hoping if anything that this one was a vampire.

Megilwen
01-20-2015, 01:24 AM
Elise jumped backward away from the window in a crouch, drawing her Sai as another person ran into the room a drawn sword in his hand. She keeps her weapons in her hands in a defensive manner. "I wasn't trying to get the drop on anyone!" She exclaims. She looks at him closely, he doesn't appear to be a Vamp. "I'm Elise and I'm here to scavenge supplies. Nothing more." She points at her bag on the floor near where he'd come in through the window. "The stuff I've scavenged is there. I didn't find much, a bit of food, a few batteries, some ammunition. I'm not a Vamp." Her tail twitches back and forth as she remains in her crouch waiting for his next move.

SoulReaperNeko
01-20-2015, 07:26 AM

Soul would sheath his blade as he heard what she had to say offering her a hand to fully stand instead of being crouched. "well then I guess I have no need to be aggressive towards you I may not be good around others but I know when I should apologize for coming to accusations." He would faintly blush knowing he jumped to conclusions to quickly and being who he was actually felt kinda bad for doing it. "i'm guessing those supplies are for yourself and whatever you don't need is for the stronghold nearby?" he would ask in the politest tone he could muster.

Megilwen
01-20-2015, 03:11 PM
She nods, standing wearily while slipping her Sai back into her belt. "There's not much there. It's getting harder to find supplies close to the stronghold." She gives him a quick once over. "You don't look much like the scavenging type. Why are you out here?" The sword itself was out of place for a scavenger. Most of them, her included, liked to travel light. This was mostly so that they could carry more supplies back. "And there's no reason to apologize." She offers. "It's a dangerous place out here, you have to be on your guard to make sure that you continue living from day to day."

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 02:36 AM

He nodded to what she had said while having watched her put her sai away. "stuff will only be harder to come across cause scavengers get caught and killed which gives them more of the idea on what little things scavenger's like you will look for which they then can hide away in a guarded location. No I am not the scavenging type nor will I sit watching a entrance all day but yet I don't specifically hunt for the vampires I just wander looking around if I find stuff of use I grab it if I run into one of them I kill them or send them back to their leader in a critical state as a warning that at least one of us won't just sit down and die." he breathed deeply since that was a lot to say all at one go. Moving over to the windowsill he'd peak out just in case something else had heard the sound of the fallen street lamp but he saw nothing or heard anything which let him give a sigh of relief. "i know you scavenger's travel light but if you do you have a smaller chance of surviving cause your Ill equipped for a big fight." He would say turning to look at the girl while keeping his back to the windowsill keeping his ears open for anything that might come near.

Megilwen
01-21-2015, 03:17 AM
"And that's why I don't fight. I tend to run first and never ask questions." She shakes her head at herself, kind of disgusted by how the morning had gone so far. "I normally wouldn't have come to investigate the noise, instead running in a different direction." She was shifted on her feet a little, still nervous about the situation, but that was more to do with being out of the stronghold more than anything. "I've survived this long by being smarter than most scavengers. I don't go to the old shopping centers or anything like that. Though I agree with letting them know we won't just lie down and die." She gives a little smile. "We just do it in different ways, I suppose." The smile falls from her face. She wouldn't voice her doubt, but she only knew about this one stronghold left. Things didn't seem to be going so well in humanities fight against the immortal Vampires. Though she supposed it wasn't going well for the Vampires either, the more they killed the less they had as well. A chill runs down her spine and she shook her head little to get rid of that train of thoughts.

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 03:48 AM

Soul had smiled softly before speaking. "sometimes it's good to run." He'd say as he saw her slight shift of movement but choosing to ignore it for now. Looking out the windowsill again he'd scan the area still seeing no sign of anything before returning his gaze towards the girl having heard what she said while looking over the area. "well in the long run these vampires could easily wait us out they wouldn't even need to attack just thwart everything we do when we try it since we have only so long to live our lives." he'd say with a faint smile while letting himself slide down to a sitting position in front of the windowsill looking down at the ground while doing so. "from what I noticed about your movement shift you did earlier you don't fully trust me... which is fair I don't simply set up a trap just cause I want to I set it up cause I heard a ladder creak like crazy from nearby so I just made the noise to see if I could pull back what made it." He looked up attempting a light smile but It still showing some form of his own doubt on his face.

Megilwen
01-21-2015, 04:50 AM
"It's not that I don't trust you." She replies sitting down as well, cross legged in front of him. "I'm just not used to finding friendlies out here." She pauses before laughing quietly and adding, "Though you jumping through the window with that sword wasn't exactly reassuring to begin with." The laughter sounded odd out in the silence of the collapsed city. After a moment of quiet she continues. "If they could just wait us out, I'd expect that's what they would be doing. But they don't. The Vampires still continue to hunt us, to me that means there's something else that we don't know." She knew she probably sounded like one of those crazies on the street corners of the stronghold, who preached for peace with the Vampires or even worse surrender and enslavement to them.

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 05:29 AM

He lightly smiled the best he could before replying. "well with how the world is it's better to be the one ambushing then ambushed otherwise you don't get to do the questioning first before action is truly taken." Saying that he looked away before lightly tapping the hilt of his blade trying to signify that it has seen a lot of blood shed that one person should never see. "whatever the intentions are in the end we are still the prey to these ageless monsters." he said still looking away for now wondering just how much time he himself had on his timer before he got himself into something he would not get out of.

Megilwen
01-21-2015, 06:00 AM
She looks at him curiously. "What questions do you need answered that you need to interrogate the Vampires?" She couldn't understand why on earth one would need to talk to the Vampires. "Have...have you learned anything from them?" She asked unable to help her curiosity. "Anything that could help us to survive? Weaknesses? Leaders? Anything?"

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 06:10 AM

He looked over at her having heard what she said and seeing the curiosity on her face. "i had to silence all of them before they spoke because they would lunge towards me even with my blade towards their neck." He let out a sigh having had none that would speak and would prefer to die attempting to regain a fighting chance. Lingering on that thought for a few minutes he looked down and slightly away knowing that she wanted to know the types of questions I myself would even what to attempt asking one of them. "the types of questions I would attempt to ask.... heh... it changes so much I can't really say exactly though sometimes it isn't even important just to see if they will even respond without my blade in them, with which they will not speak at all after that." Letting out a light sigh he unsheathed his blade only to drop it to the ground before looking at it and how it didn't show any signs of chipping or damage not even a dent on it do to how well he took care of it. "they prefer to just let me kill them then speak with that blade but at the same time... how many of those that I killed use to be one of us before being what they are.." He would say quietly before looking away from his blade.

Megilwen
01-21-2015, 06:39 AM
"To be fair," She said quietly, "They all used to be one of us, at some point in their lives. Before they were turned anyways." She watches him as he looks at his sword. "That does seem strange though. Why give up immortality, that so many of them wanted and so easily? At least I'm assuming they wanted to be a Vampire, otherwise, why not just let them kill you in the first place you know." Her eyes turn to the window, noticing that the sun was making its journey up into the sky. Her stomach rumbles. "You hungry? I have a bit of food I could share. I was going to do a bit of scavenging before I headed back to the stronghold. I've been out here about a week and I never sleep well when I'm out here."

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 07:50 AM

he'd make a quick but faint smile. "just cause they were though doesn't mean they didn't want to be one of them." he'd say with a quiet chuckle before reaching over to push his own blade further from him for now at least thinking that at least something to eat would be good. "you don't have to share but if it's alright just something small for me I don't need much." he said looking at her with a light smile before standing up and peering out the windowsill once more to make sure nothing was around still though the sun was a decent way up in the sky now from when he started his day. "i don't sleep much either in or out of the stronghold." he said before turning his gaze to her once more seeing it was all clear still outside.

Megilwen
01-21-2015, 03:33 PM
She begins digging in a pouch at her side. The food she ate while she was out scavenging was always kept on her, just in case something was to happen to the other bag. Elise had no desire to be caught out in the red zone with no food. What she had was one of those dehydrated meals. These were pretty hard to find now-a-days, but she'd run across a large stash at them in a house one day out of sheer luck. It had reminded her of her parents and looked like someone had been preparing for the end for a long time. Too bad they didn't survive to use their preparations.

Elise takes one of her Sai and cuts the meal pack in half, before adding some of her even more precious water to each half. Folding the ends over, she shakes the packs a little before leaning forward to hold out his part to him. "It needs to sit a little longer, but you can eat it hard too if you prefer." She sets hers aside, preferring it to be a little softer, granted you were supposed to make the things with boiling water to fully cook them. But you take what you can get sometimes, and really it was better than nothing.

"I don't sleep well in the stronghold either, but I sleep better strictly because I don't feel like I have to be so careful when I sleep. It's not a perfect sleep, but it's better than being constantly afraid of falling asleep or of not waking up."

SoulReaperNeko
01-21-2015, 08:53 PM

he'd stand quietly looking over at her as she was rummaging through her side pouch for something only to pull out two dry pouches of food. 'haven't had one of those in awhile' he thought as within no time she had offered him one of the two bags she pulled out. "sometimes it better to eat it hard do to sometimes it's not one of those things that needs to be soft....but I will wait for this to soften." Saying that he'd grab the small little pouch of food he was offered by her only to put it down for now to take a few more moments of staring outside to only not see a thing out there.

Megilwen
01-22-2015, 03:22 AM
After a bit of waiting, she picks up her own package. Opening it Elise begins to eat the food using her fingers. She made sure to eat every bit of it as well as to drink any of the left over "juice" from the packet. Waste not, want not. "Everything still clear?" She'd ask as she was eating her food. She expected the answer was yes, since his sword still lay on the floor, but she hadn't had anyone to talk to for near on a week. So a little bit of companionship for a while was nice.

SoulReaperNeko
01-22-2015, 04:25 AM

keeping his gaze out the window he finally turned back around and picked up his little food packet answering her question only moments after she asked it. "ya it's clear still no signs of any movement nor could I hear anything other then the breeze." He said with a light smile before opening his food pouch and eating all the contents inside deciding to keep the liquid as for something to even get a few drops from if he needed it later. "depending on certain conditions being here will be safe for a bit, not much of a breeze to carry our scents to one of them." He said while wrapping up the pouch and storing it in his back pocket hoping it would stay sealed tight enough that none of the liquid could escape.

Megilwen
01-22-2015, 05:21 AM
She nods in acknowledgement and unable to prevent a yawn, she covers her mouth with her hand. Elise gives him a sheepish grin. "Sorry. I must be more tired than I thought. I probably should start back to the stronghold after scavenging today. I've already allowed you to give me the drop." She gives a small smile and shakes her head. "If you would have been a Vampire, I would have been dead....or worse." She leans back against some of the rubble and stretches her legs out in front of her.

SoulReaperNeko
01-22-2015, 07:02 AM

he nodded to what she said as he peered out the windowsill once more scanning the area one last time but still seeing nothing. "yep and either outcome would not favor you." He said with a smile turning to look at her before moving to retrieve his sword placing it in his sheath. 'it's surprisingly quiet today.' he let out a dragged out sigh whilst moving over towards the girl not having even exchanged names once during this whole time. "the names Soul by the way." He said before sitting down in front of her with a good meter in between both him and her he may be good with words but he generally only knew combat when it came to actual interactions with people out in the red zone.

Megilwen
01-22-2015, 04:15 PM
"I'm Elise." She replied while leaning forward and holding out her hand. Once he'd shaken her hand, she'd lean back again against the wall. "Since you've been patrolling this area, for lack of a better word, any places you'd recommend steering clear from because of larger Vampire activity?" She asks figuring she'd use his experience of the area to make sure she'd survive the rest of her time in the red zone before she would begin her track back later this afternoon.

SoulReaperNeko
01-22-2015, 10:34 PM

he'd nod when she had told him her name it was a bit of one of those unique ones you wouldn't hear it often but it was the next question that got his attention. "any I've run into have been hunted and killed you won't have to worry about to much I haven't come across anything that implies there are more then one held up nearby." He'd say with a light smile before bringing himself to his feet and walking over to the windowsill looking around still seeing nothing. "we are still all clear out here... which i'm generally surprised about to be honest." he'd let out a light sigh before turning to look at Elise.

Megilwen
01-22-2015, 11:07 PM
She shrugs. "I generally tend to avoid anything that looks like it could attract the Vamps. So being clear is fine by me." She smiles at him. "Though I recon' you're bored cause it's so quiet." She suddenly gets tense. "What do you mean the one that was nearby? If one was here and it ran off, it might be on it's way back with friends." She begins checking to make sure her Sai are nearby and all her equipment is packed in case something does happen.

SoulReaperNeko
01-23-2015, 05:31 AM

he'd smirk after everything she said and checking to make sure her weapon was still easily accessible. "maybe before all this I had a different meaning to live now my only reason to live is to fight nothing more nothing less." He let out a light sigh before speaking again.
"even if we were to survive all this and make it to attempt to rebuild there's nothing left. we will die out our known population here is all we know and if we think about it we might be the very last stronghold out in this world." he'd ponder on those thoughts knowing that any other stronghold they had been able to contact was no longer reachable either do to them running out of power or them being cleaned out by them.

Megilwen
01-23-2015, 05:53 AM
She'd calm down slightly after seeing that he didn't seem to concerned by the possibility of a group of Vampires showing up. "That's not a pleasant thought. If we can't win, then why even bother fighting? I can't believe that there is no hope for us as a species, as a society...as a people." She bites at her lip. "Maybe there are more of us other there....more strongholds that could unite and work together to rebuild. After the Vampires are defeated that is. The way things are now, there wouldn't be enough supplies to feed that many people. We can barely keep the stronghold supplied now. And with scavengers being lost the further we have to go out...the harder it's going to become." She frowns at the thought knowing that next time she'd have to go further out herself.

SoulReaperNeko
01-23-2015, 06:26 AM

he would close his eyes and grumble to himself a little. "to band together if we all live would be impossible we don't know where they are and our stronghold has lost all contact with any of the ones we use to have contact with." he'd say in a lightly agitated tone trying not to show it though he took a few deep breaths before speaking again. "we lose so many scavengers cause they are under armed not equipped for a proper fight.... I'm a red zone assault person I fight here in the red zone to keep them out of our yellow patrol zone. but at the same time I've found what's left of a few of some of the scavengers." he'd say while his right hand curled up into a fist before he punched a weak part in the wall, his hand going through it before he took a few steps back and sat down. It was annoying knowing day in and day out someone would go missing or be found killed on duty.

Megilwen
01-23-2015, 03:09 PM
"Yes we aren't as well trained as you hunters, but it can't be helped. Food, water, and materials... these things are all needed desperately at home. And the hunters are to busy to be collecting these things while trying to make sure the zones stay safe." She uses the word in a very liberal sense. "Scavenging is not a pleasant job, it's not a safe job. But we make our choice to live and fight to keep the stronghold alive, in the best way that we know. We know going into this that the life expectancy of a scavenger is low, but what else are we supposed to do? Just sit in the stronghold and wait as people die of starvation, illness, or the Vampires!" She'd grown passionate throughout her little speech. "I know that one day, I'll probably not make it back and I've made my peace with that. However in the mean time, I save hundreds by making sure that the basic needs of the Stronghold are met."

SoulReaperNeko
01-23-2015, 10:10 PM

he would sigh half not knowing how to say anything back to what she had said. "i haven't made peace with myself.... if I do I am admitting at some point I'm just going to roll over and die. " he lowered his head to his knee's while he brought them up. The thoughts of dying and going in one of the many ways that could happen because of them somewhat got him down but mad at the same time. Soul was not one to accept a fate and rarely ponder on the thought of one either. "I am no trained hunter I'm just a guy who knows his way around a fight." He'd say before letting his legs drop turning his head to look over at Elise.

Megilwen
01-23-2015, 11:58 PM
"I'm not saying that you should roll over and I was just saying if you face the day without the fear of death, then you can go about your day without flinching around every corner or at every noise." She's quiet for a moment. "I don't fear dying....I fear being turned. Of not being myself anymore....and coming after those that I care about." She adds quietly. She looks at him, her golden eyes meeting his. "You aren't trained formally yes, but you are still trained in that you know how to fight better than most others. You've been trained by your experience."

SoulReaperNeko
01-24-2015, 06:14 AM

he'd let out a light sigh having heard what she said and it having good meaning behind every word. "not really self trained but more of instinctive combat if anything just by trying to survive." he would stand up and move over to the window looking out it one last time. The day was still very bright and the street quiet which let him have a sigh of relief. "I guess it's about time I escort you back to the stronghold right? if that's the intentions I could read off everything." He said looking at her with a light smile before taking his gaze to the streets once more everything still being clear but the thing he knew was how long it would stay like that. This world was good at throwing curve balls at you out of nowhere which it would be best it didn't. He did have someone who knew combat but wouldn't be very good with the load she had on her.

Megilwen
01-24-2015, 07:06 PM
She smiles. "You don't have to feel obligated to escort me back, but if you're insistent I won't deny this offer. Though I'm not going back yet. Since I'm already out this far, I was planning on using the rest of the day to scavenge a little before starting back this evening while continuing to scavenge on the way. I tend to take a different route back in than I took out of the Stronghold." She stands and gathers her bag, slinging it over her shoulder in a practiced way. "You are more than welcomed to join me. It'll be nice having company for once." She pulls out a worn piece of paper from her pocket, that looked like it was going to fall apart at any moment, and spreads it out on the ground. It was a crudely drawn map marking out buildings, roads, and the zones. "I made this so that I could easily keep track of where I've been and what I've explored so I don't go to the same places twice. And if I get lucky," She points at a star on the map. "I mark any good scavenging spots where I had to leave things behind because I couldn't carry them. I've long since emptied that place and haven't found another good haul like that in a while, but you never know." She grins up at him from her crouched position over the map. Running her finger along a road that ended in a blank section. "I was planning on heading this direction, seeing if there's anything worth wile over there."

SoulReaperNeko
01-25-2015, 06:15 PM

he would turn around to look at her while she was putting down the map she had for herself while scavenging. "well in the long run it probably would be best if I came with you wouldn't it?" He said with a light smile before moving to kneel down beside where she put her map. it took him a bit but he started to understand the layout of everything that she had been to and or what was a priority to her. "pretty good to have a map on paper that's falling apart." Saying that he would return over to the windowsill just to lean against it before speaking again. "and plus it wouldn't be good to let you just wander out there on your own, I don't doubt your ability to fight but your gonna have your hands full with all the scavenged stuff." Saying that he'd turn his head to take a quick peak out the window only to return his gaze towards her a few moments after.

Megilwen
01-26-2015, 06:38 PM
"I have another map back at the strong hold that I update every time I make it back. That way when this one eventually wears out I have a replacement." She folds back up the map. "But the paper is still good for now." She wasn't one to waste things and even though paper wasn't too hard to find, one day it would be a precious commodity. She nods standing. "Well like I said I'm not going to refuse the offer to help or the company." Moving toward the door, she takes a peek down the street both ways and seeing nothing turns back to him. "Well I'm ready whenever you are."

SoulReaperNeko
01-27-2015, 02:16 AM

he nodded lightly before vaulting out the window and moving over to the center of the street. "it's always good to keep things on back up but for me sadly I don't have that leisure with this blade it's one of a kind." he said with a light smile waiting for her to come out here onto the streets as well which were quiet still. It really was quiet which surprised him still knowing that this amount of peace in this world usually meant it was time for a yellow area expansion where there could be a larger area for the patrols. "So I'm guessing we will be heading out to the area you have not yet explored right.?" He'd say with a questionable face knowing that he himself didn't truly stray to far from the yellow zone just in case things got a little to much for him. "I am gonna set a ground rule though you let me do the fighting and if I tell you to run... just run away get to the yellow zone with the supplies you have." He'd say with a more sincere smile in hopes that she would agree with that only term he had with him accompanying her.

Megilwen
01-27-2015, 06:33 PM
She nods and gives him a smile and a wink. "Yeah. No use in going back to a place I've been y'know." When she heard his term her smile dropped from her face. "Normally I'd say no problem, since I tend to run from Vampires and fights in the first place. But I'd feel guilty to just leave you should something happen. I couldn't just leave you to die." She says, though her words sound hollow. She'd just met him. She honestly couldn't say whether she'd try to fight by him or run screaming to the hills. She liked to think she was a better person than to just leave someone to their deaths, but really she had no idea what she'd really do in the situation and she was uncomfortable making a promise that she might not be able to keep in the long run.

ChiliChiliWongo
01-28-2015, 03:40 AM
"Then I'll be enjoying quite the meal." A voice said from one of the buildings. A male was standing in the second story of a nearby building. Yet, there was something off, and it wasn't just him being a vampire. His fangs could easily be seen from his mouth, which parted due to his jaw hanging limply down. In fact, his entire body looked limp, which would have left one questioning if there wasn't a large mass of silver hair and the halfway hidden face of another individual behind him. Looking closely, one could see a large amount of blood which had poured over his shoulder, right before she released the body. It slumped over the pane, falling to the ground and landing with an obvious

THUD!

The silver haired female stood there, smiling at the pair. She elegantly threw her legs over the pane, dropping from the second story. She landed on the body, which lied crumpled. Seemed the body hadn't been able to handle the fall quite as well, though it left one questioning whether the bodies damage had happened prior to the fall. She began to move toward the pair, quickly reaching the point where the buildings shadow was no longer cast. She stopped near its edge, eyes never leaving the neko pair before her. She stood there a few seconds, her face shifting to confusion, then to an even wider smile, if possible. "So, there are more that haven't turned."

Right as she was going to continue her stride, as if ignorant of the sun, a second figure appeared. Popping out from a nearby pile of rubble, a large, bearded man thrust a sword at the vampire. Despite his efforts, she blocked his weapon with her hand. She suddenly threw his weapon up, kicking the man away, straight towards the pair. He rolled as he fell, landing in a kneeling position with his weapon still in hand. From this distance, one could see it was Sawyer. Despite himself, he had built up an impressive reputation. One of the two vampire slayers left at the strongholds, he had spent months training many hunters. He glanced at the two nearby. "You two, this is no place for scavengers. I'd suggest you-"

"Run?"

When Sawyer glanced away, the vampire had closed the gap, gently rubbing her hand against his face. "DAMMIT!" he yelled, swinging his sword as she backed away.

The female placed her hands on her cheeks as if embarrassed, a look of pure bliss on her face. "OH, three tasty morsels. However did I run into such luck."

Sawyer took a step back. "You two. Running won't be easy. But it's possible. You'll have to follow my lead though, got it?"

SoulReaperNeko
01-28-2015, 04:25 AM

Soul had been moments from replying to what Elise had said before the sound of something falling nearby could be heard right before the crunching of bones as if they were breaking with ease. Looking over to where he heard the noise a woman was there walking towards them, Drawing his sword he'd stand there ready but not saying anything to her another figure would appear and it would only take moments for him to recognise this one it was Sawyer. He'd watch as sawyer swung his blade at the woman only to be knocked over to where he and Elise where standing though with his words that followed it sounded like they were getting scolded. "run?" he'd say quietly to himself contemplating that thought but it not clicking to him as a viable option at this moment.

Moving beside Sawyer he'd smile lightly turning his attention to the vampire who obviously was strong enough to have stopped his attacks on her. "Sorry Sawyer but running is one thing I won't do.... yet that is. If you could take her and run then that would be fine." He'd say with a nervous smile knowing in the end if they all tried to run they were still quite a way out from the yellow zone which also meant they were still a good distance from any back up. "Don't say no either ok sawyer if she could stop your attacks then she'd most likely easily catch up with ease as well." Saying that he'd hope Sawyer would at least allow him to be a distraction. One thing Soul knew was Elise's supplies needed to get back to the stronghold if anything and if Sawyer was killed or turned that would further put the rest of survivors at risk.

Megilwen
01-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Elise was surprised by the body falling behind them and hitting the ground. She'd been so careful and quiet in the past so it had been weeks... months even since she'd seen a vampire. She'd frozen in fear as the female vampire stalked toward her and Soul. Then her fear was broken, by how hysterical the situation seemed, was it not moments before that she'd just told Soul that she couldn't run and leave him to die and then to her luck a Vampire shows up to test that statement.

But then HE showed up with his sword attacking the Vampire before her. She had no doubt Soul was more than capable in a fight.... but Sawyer....Sawyer was a legend. He was one of the last true Vampire slayers. When he told them that they should run, Elise was more than ready to make a break for it, Soul however drew his sword. She drew one of her Sai so that she'd have it out in case she needed to defend herself, but she wouldn't be able to fight well with her precious cargo. When Sawyer gave the word, she'd run, between Sawyer and Soul she was sure they could take care of the Vampire enough to at least get away. Elise knew she'd be no help to either of them if she got in the way. "Just... just tell me when." She said in acknowledgement to Sawyer that she was ready to follow his direction. She really hoped all three of them came out of this alive.