PDA

View Full Version : TFT's Recipe Book

The Fate Twister
01-15-2015, 05:27 PM
We'll start with a cooking lesso- wait, no.

In here i post all of my characters from RPs that i have attended, nicknames and a bit of backstory included. EVERYTHING IN AN ANOTHER POST!

Coming from a guy who NEVER re-uses his characters, feel free to use them at any given time in your RP's. Change their names, some traits, whatever. I just don't want them to go to waste. It'd be nice to mention my name, but not necessary if you're a stealthy dude/dudette like that.

So here we go, buckle your horses, because we're about to go on a exciting journey. I think. Feel free to comment, or just talk about whatever.

The Fate Twister
01-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Let's start with my newest and by far favorite character, Kaesronoumu! Featured in "The Throne of Gods".

Name: Kaesrenoumu, or simply "Caes".
Gender: None, he possesses no sexual organs of the either gender, but looks more like a male. His voice is of a young adult male.

Appearance:

http://role-player.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5841&d=1416588872&thumb=1

He has the face in the picture, and wears a basic business suit, but all torn up and garbled. His face cannot be seen, and the mask is literally a part of his face.

God/Goddess of: Emotion
Faction: Balance/Nature, but he doesn't affiliate himself with the faction. If he needed to choose which faction to help, he would always choose the one that is losing, regardless of anything. He's more neutral than anything.

Powers:
He has the power of emotion, but not the kind that you might think. His powers are affected mainly by the emotions of others around him. There are many different abilities, some listed here. When most of the people (or gods) around him are happy, he has the power of restoration, and can heal wounds of others with ease. When others around him are angry, he gains immense strength, and can shatter solid platinium with his weapon. When most people around him are fearful, he gains no direct powers, but can make those around him see him as their biggest nightmare. When most people around him are greedy, he becomes very persuasive, and able to make even the poorest of men buy anything he wishes them to. These powers go on, with every emotion giving him a power that resembles the emotion in some way.
He also needs to "feed" on the emotions of others to get more powerful, and the more he has fed, the more powerful his abilities are. This ability is quite slow, requiring 10 major feedings to get him a bit more powerful. One godly emotion is usually the same as 5 major feedings.

By itself, he is a very weak god, and mainly remains so, spending much of his time in Koirra. However, the more emotions he is exposed to, the more powerful he can become, with the potential of becoming one of the strongest gods of them all. However, because of all the needed emotions, this has never happened, nor will it happen anytime soon.

Weapons: He has a wooden walking stick, with a round mask carved on top of it. The walking stick is used for melee combat, and has thorns on it's sides, as sharp any sword. The stick has little to no effect other than that. The carved mask, however, allows him to teleport back to Koirra, his 'pocket dimension', at will; if the need arises.

Personality: Because of his powers, his personality is decided by the emotions of others around him. If most of the people around him are happy, he becomes a cheerful person, and a friendly soul. If people are angry, he becomes a very violent person, and likes to hurt others. Normally, he likes to observe the powers of others, and know of every weakness (and strength) of his allies an d enemies. He may ask a lot of questions when in his 'passive mode'. He is also the kind of a person to not go into useless relationships with other gods.

Background: He is a very ancient being, appearing in the world when it was created. He just appeared in the world, as a full adult. Nobody knows for sure how he came to be, but he spent many centuries simply sitting on his place of birth, a realm known only as "Koirra", where all emotions are forgotten, and anyone who enters will most likely go mad. He values balance above all else, and respects Selrina as an ally. He would gladly sacrifice himself for the cause of preserving balance. As said, he spent many centuries simply sitting, only standing up and helping when one force was overcoming another. He has helped evil in defeating good, and he has helped good in defeating evil many times, not taking sides. He only values balance, and is willing to kill any of the five kings to preserve it. Of course, that is easier said than done.

The Five Monarchs all view him as someone to be exploided, but they couldn't be further from truth. He knows exactly who needs his help (because of his workers), and only helps that faction. Luthius and Baltramort both seek to exploit him and view him as a potential enemy and ally. He views these gods unfavorably, seeing as they don't want balance, but still helps them when the need arises. He views Malphas and Harku as gods who don't want either chaos or order, and gladly helps them when the need arises. Both of them don't really care for Kaesrenoumu, but still respect his help. He and Selrina respect each other a lot, seeing as they stand for the same goal, and he has often helped her and her forces in preserving balance. Overall, he both respects, and hates the gods, staying true to his name. The death of the king of gods has not affected him in any way, as he mostly stays in Koirra.

He often visits the Paradise Gardens, and on one such visit, found a wilting and dying tree, about to vanish from existence. He took a strong branch from it, and carved a wooden mask on it. He also carved thorns as sharp as swords on it, and made it into his signature weapon.

He has some workers, called "The Emotionless". They appear as simple butterflies, and act as his spies. If you've ever felt a sudden change of heart about something, it's propably them, playing with your emotions. They monitor earth, and all the realms of other gods where they can get to. If the butterflies are killed, they will simply appear again, but if they wish to venture to the afterlife, Caes will let them die, finally.

Caes views himself as "sane", but his beliefs and the way he acts, are often confused with simple insanity. His role in all the world is also often questioned, for his job, if he has one, is almost unknown. The most agreed upon answer, is that his job is to ensure balance in emotions of the world. And that answer, is in fact true. He also speaks in riddles, often confusing other gods.

Because of Caes' powers, he feels only one emotion at a time, and by 'neutral' he doesn't feel any emotions. He has also been called Heimdall, and considered a norse god of security. This was very slightly correct, as he did preserve the security of balance, and did sometimes adventure in the human realms. Regardless, he mostly keeps hidden from human eyes.

So, this char is in an active RP right now, (if you're reading this in 2017, probably not) so i haven't got too much stories to tell right now. At first, his powers were just influencing the emotions of a person in powerful ways, and he had omniscience. Obviously, i removed the latter, and changed the first so that his powers are based on the emotions around him. Also, he gets more powerful by absorbing the emotions of others. So, yeah.

As said, that's about the backstory for him right now, but he is still one of my favorite characters from this site that i made. Feel free to use him, but please mention that i gave you permission, because others might think that you stole him or something, as he is in an active RP right now.

The Fate Twister
01-15-2015, 05:58 PM
This character is also one of my favorites, and not only from this site. Featured in "Star Wars; An Unknown Force".

Name: Gyrihn Crows
Race: Cybernetic Human
Appearance: Crimson hair and beard, right hand replaced with a cybernetic one. Wears a orange-brown jacket, brown pants and brown shoes. On his left hand, has a small datapad attached, in which he enters commands for his droids.
Occupation: Droid Engineer/Builder/Salesman, owner of a small droid manufacturing company called GyDro industries.
Skills: Excellent with almost any technology, ranging from speeder repairs to building assassin droids.
Allegiance: Himself, his company.
Equipment: Small blaster, various self-made gadgets, such as granades, datapad attached to left hand, a one-of-a-kind multipurpose probe droid C7-D7.
Personality: He is a very friendly person, helpful to those in need, and always ready to give you some credits if you need them for something important. He hates slavery, ironically for a droid builder, and respects smart droids as close friends and allies.
Biography: When Gyrihn was about 9 years of age, his parents were killed by someone capable of using a lightsaber, with him being almost killed and ending up with a severed hand. Because of this, he grew to very much distrust any force-sensitive being. As an orphan, he was captured by a Hutt crimelord named Kai'Mro, and forced to work as a builder and engineer at his palace for many years. He eventually escaped, having build a small probe droid from various junk parts he found, naming it C7-D7, which helped him disable the security of the palace and escape. He then went on Nar Shaddaa, where he started selling droids made from scavenged parts. In a few years, he started his own company, which went on to become quite succesfull, making him a lot of credits, and a pleasant lifestyle.

He is currently traveling the galaxy on a yacht, stopping for a quick break at a Trandoshian cantina by the name of "The Wookie Inn".

So, back in the old days (which lasted about a week) when my name was -helloimcomo-, i made a character for an awesome RP, which unfortunately, died out. This character is a direct take from my character in SWTOR, AKA one of my favorite Roleplay characters ever. Since this was a Star Wars RP, i thought "Why not?" and made a character sheet for him there. That's basically it. Feel free to use this character wherever you want to.

The Fate Twister
01-15-2015, 07:14 PM
One of my more artistic characters. Featured in "Steampunk Realm".

When i arose from the womb, they named me:
Jacquisin Von Geiretich

Think what you will think, but i have survived for:
31 years

They had no experience, but even they could have seen that i was a:
Human Male.

How i look like, for now:
http://overlord-costume-art.devianta...iiio-179211693

The wolves sign about me, in their ancient tongue:
"Von Geiretich, as he is called, found in a house by a mere thrall, a prince at heart, but thief at soul, charms anybody, luck is foul. Born to a wench and raised by thieves, mother lost him, now she grieves, father never even cared, but now his father should be scared."
(AKA: He was born to a wench, who went ahead and lost him, in an argument with his father, who proceeded to take him from her, and abandon him in a small alleyway. He was found, however, by a worker from a bar, and taken to a band of thieves. They raised him, and taught him in the ways of a thief. He never steals from the poor, hovewer. He's a gentleman, and has stolen the hearts of many young ladies. He is very skilled at what he does, and is trying to find his father, and take revenge on him.)

The things i do after an another dangerous day:
Flirt with pretty ladies, drink away my sorrows, chat with fellow thieves.

I like it when you call me by my surname, Von Geiretich, and by my profession:
A professional thief, utilizing many technologies, some stolen, some made.

If you were to ask anyone of my friends, they'd say that i can do these things quite well:
Pickpocketing, picklocking, being agile, engineering, charming, flirting.

So yeah, again, a RP with great potential which i liked a lot, that died out, unfortunately. This character was pretty cool, and i like the Steampunk genre a lot. Still, this is by far one of my favorite Character Sheets ever, for it's artistic style. Feel free to use this character wherever you want to.

The Fate Twister
02-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Ah, Fern. Featured in my far-too-complicated RP "The Power of Mind/Mind Split".

Name: Fern Jorre AKA "Fern".
Sexuality & Gender: Straight Female.
Psychic powers: Psionic Manipulation AKA Ability to use any and all psychic powers by touch of a person who has the power she desires. Can only use the power for two hours, after which it vanishes. (Has serious flaws, see below.)
Personality: If you look up "tomboy" in the dictionary, you'll probably see her picture on the page. She is very hot-headed, making her have a big danger of overusing her powers. This makes her a danger to herself, and others. If you somehow make it to be her friend, or partner, however, she'll do anything to protect you. She loves making friends, but is so bad at it that people hardly believe in that. She could also spend hours reading comics, and always carries one with her.
Appearance:
Attachment 5794
She also always wears a postman bag, in which she carries comics and other useful stuff. She doesn't bother using makeup.
Flaws: As always, a psychic power will have flaws, and the one she has, has got many of them. With Psionic Manipulation, she can use any psychic power she can, but only by touching someone with the power she wants. If she uses her power more than two times a day, she'll have serious headaches and stomach pain, and if she uses any more than four, she has the risk of falling into a deep coma, or even death. On top of that, when she chooses a power, she's stuck with it for 4 hours. In real life, she is very hot-tempered, and has a hard time making friends, even though she would like many of them. She is also very protective of the ones she has managed to get, and is prone to manipulation.
Background: At the age of 13 years old, she accidentally touched an another person with the psychic power of teleportation, and teleported him to a busy car road. She then got targeted by Mind Split, and shortly captured by the company. Her parents were told that she died in a car accident, along with the man. She was vigorously trained, along with a few other psychics, and eventually came to trust the organization with her life. She would do anything the company wants, an another flaw, and was one of the most trusted members of the organization. Recently, however, she has become more and more rebellious, trusting the company less and less, and is wanting a way out of the uninhabited island.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
So, yeah. Pretty cool character. I don't really know what to say. Use her if you want to.

Also, i just realized that her power is too fucking OP.

The Fate Twister
02-07-2015, 11:21 AM
I might have been drunk when i made this character. I don't know. Featured in the RP "RPAStuck"

Name: Gilbert Fate Twistorvich
Sexual Identity: Narcissist, in love with himself.
Weapons: A rusty fish hook, few inches wide. Pretty useless.
Genre Expertise: Sci-Fi and Realistic Fantasy. (Fantasy things that happen in the real world, not necessarily dealing with the past.)
Powers: He can call thousands of snails to his aid, snails that are faster than a speeding car and have horns on them. However, he has to smash his head on the ground hard to activate this ability. He can also quote even the most hard-to-remember things.
Fighting Style: When he starts fighting, he gets on all fours, starts quoting Pokemon, and charges head on into the enemy, usually followed by countless snails.
Likes: Snails, Quotes, Himself, Hitting his head in the wall repeatedly.
Dislikes: Other people, Turtles, Blood.
Brief Bio As a child, he was quite literally dropped on the head. In this state of a coma, he had a dream of a giant snail, claiming to be the king of all snails. Apparently, Gilbert was chosen - he could call snails at any time he wished to. He grew a pair of snail eyes to remember this. (Like literally, those sticks that snails have.) Once he awoke, he immediately quoted "Always remember, you're unique. Just like everybody else.", and left his family in his endless quest. Now, he's appeared here after a drunken haze.
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4QAnCFd4iw

I think the less said about this character, the better.