PDA

View Full Version : [M] Fire On High

Dirzrahel
09-11-2010, 09:57 PM
((Rated M for gore, sex and sexual themes, heavy cursing, and plain fun shit like gratuitous violence.))

The night sky was clear, the moon shivering in the winter-time graces of the land. Stars sparkled above, like motionless snowflakes, life breathed into them by the gods.

Silence.

The dead silence you hear and know something is wrong. The dreadful silence that signals the end of one thing and the beginning of another.

A flash of light.

Red lit up the black void above, the stars disappearing, the moon hiding away in its cloak of night. The ocean below ripples in agony as its balance is thrown off, quakes below in the ground disrupting the surface, disturbing its perfection.

Fire.

Ribbons of yellow, orange and red reach to their reflections on the ocean's face. A harbor town sits blazing, a brigade of five ships docked at its entry. Flags raced in the wind, the emblem of a black dragon on each. Men poured out from the galleons, each armed with a shining silver cutlass. Torches added to the growing and ever-hungry flames, the torrent of heat drowning out the voices of those stuck inside the buildings. Raiding parties scoured every inch of the city, plundering and pilfering treasures, heirlooms, and that random ounce of gold.

The concrete base of the harbor town was steadily growing hot, but that paid no bother to the man standing as the leader. A brigadier of pirates, this man held his ground with no weapon, save a golden hilt at his side. Fires licked his thighs and bare chest, his varied scars blazing with their own intense heat. The corsair did not move an inch as he watched his subordinates kill being after being.

This was the life of a pirate.

----------------------------

The port city of Daez is under siege! Will people stand up and try to turn the tide of this attack, or will they find the life of a corsair one too good to pass up?

The setting is as follows:
You are a passerby or a resident of the port city, Daez. If you're a resident, obviously you're perturbed by the sudden siege during the night, as that will be the beginning of this role-play. If you're a passerby, would you not try to stop the plundering? Or would you help? No one is part of the crew as of yet, except myself.

And while you're attempting to stop the siege, the captain (of all things) might just ask you to join his crew!

He will, mainly because that's how the flow of this is going to go. Mainly seafaring while in direct course of the plot, which will be a fun battle topic for a long while. >.>

Right then!

Rules:

1. I am God. (correct, but not the one from Family Guy.)
2. Follow the laws of RPA.
3. I might pick a second-in-command, depending on how many decide to join my madness.

Specifications:

1. No crazy-ass off-the-wall creations that are half-jaguar half-tiger half-human. Mainly because this isn't possible, but also because I rather like having wholly human or humanoid things in my role-plays. No random dogs that just sniff around, or dragons that land randomly in locations.

2. Vampires are okay if they exhibit rules set forth by the movie Interview with a Vampire.

3. Going back to #1, don't do random ass stuff and expect to be recognized. INTERACT.

4. I want people who can write a couple paragraphs as their minimum, not two lines.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: (Elves, Humans, Dwarves, Hybrids... your choice.)
Appearance: (Words or a picture, your choice. I don't require actual photographs.)
Personality:
Background: (This is a tell-all section. Include possible enchanted weaponry and abilities. I don't allow gamebreaking abilities... yet. That'll be later on, when the gratuitous violence stuff starts. Yeah. Fun stuff.)

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 02:14 AM
And.... BUMP!

Not under construction anymore, but might add stuff.

Higurashi
09-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Name: Valdeus Isalda
Race: Elf
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:UZGPxJu9GXhdkM:http://images.elfwood.com/art/y/l/ylikorpi/ulla_haltia_miun_tussaama_malaama.jpg

Personality: Valdeus is a despical yet beautfil person. He loves kicking puppies yet he has the gentlest touch imaginable. Theres many facets to this elf, and many never show themselves. Overall, he's one manipulative S.O.B. As he gets to know you better, (if you survive that long) he may open up. But, that isn;t likely. He's always in search of fun and adventure, whatever that may be. This causes him to move around alot.

Background: Valdeus was an average elf for a long time. Right up until he was in elven puberty he held himself aloof from all wordly manners, as most elves do. Elven puberty hits at the age of one-hundred-twenty-eight, or one 'Gross' as some people call it. (Though this term is only politely used on inatimate objects.)

When Puberty hit..... Valdeus began to change. He began to become like he is now, developing his first facets of personality. This caused the other elves to at first be curious of him. Elves are such straightforward creatures, though it only seems that way to them. They have very one track minds if you watch closely. (Which few ever are able to.)

Curiousity eventually melded into dislike. Thats as far as it ever went. Valdeus was tired of his life among his elven tribe, and planned to set off to see the world. Mind now, the other elves weren;t happy at all with this. Elves are very secretive folk also, and going out into the world could possibly reveal some of their precious secrets.

Still, Valdeus got his father's blessing, inheriting his bow and fighting knives. The bow was made of Sylvanwood, while the Daggers' edges were made of mithril. These qualities made the weapons able hold magic inside of them, stored for later use in combat.

As Valdeus set out into the world, he at once ran into the adventure he sought. A gang of rouges were hi-jacking a carriage. Valdeus promptly stopped them cold, literally. He literally froze the bandits in ice with some of his stored power, killing them instantly. He didn't do this out of kindness, but mearly out of a whim. He continued on his way for many years. He is currently in Daez because he needs weapon and armour repairs.

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 02:34 AM
Haha Higs. =P You're definitely accepted. It looks like you just wrote that in a rush though, since you've got a bunch of typos... ;)

Or you saw me put this up earlier today and pre-emptively wrote this. O.O

Higurashi
09-12-2010, 02:36 AM
I wrote it on the spot :P. Keyboard is sticking.

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Hehe, I wouldn't worry about it. Was gonna post on your profile to tell you to come join anyway.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 02:42 AM
Looks good... May join. O.o

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Then by all means. o.o

The Fox
09-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Lol, making the Character Sheet. XD

The Fox
09-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Name: Celope Micx

Race: Elf

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual/Straight

Appearance: http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/drizzlis/MedusasGaze.jpg

Personality: Celope was born to be a leader and hates when others get in her way. She isn't known as kind, not many enjoy her company. Celope tends to brag and tell everyone what to do. Her heart is pure, though, and she means well. Celope knows how to keep her followers and others safe.

Celope doesn't show her emotions, but they're definitely in there. Sometimes she has strange times when her emotions show extremely well. Many know her as protective, even towards the ones she doesn't know.

Background: Celope lived in a large forest. In the large forest was a very small village with only one tiny shop, and ten huts. She had her own hut where she lived by herself.

Celope's parents died shortly after she was born in a horrible forest fire. The hut they lived in was not far from where Celope lived by herself. And close by that village was another house where her god-parents lived. Her Mother died quickly in the fire, but her Father got away with major injuries.

He crawled, with Celope in one of his arms, to a hill. On top of that hill was the house where Celope's god-parents lived. He collapsed at the bottom, Celope still clutched in his arm. After a while she grew hungry and cried out. Her god-parents heard the cry and found her.

Celope's god-parents hated her guts. They would love it when they got any chance to beat her up or get her out of the house. Celope was abused and when she was old enough, Celope ran away to the village near-by. The god-parents didn't care one bit.

Celope lived in the village for a long time, practicing her powers to almost perfection. The other elves who lived in the village with her disliked her very much. They thought she was weird, crazy, different, and horrible. She was an outcast. Once again, Celope ran away.

That was not long ago. From then on, she lived in many villages for short amount of times. She was always on adventures and killed many people.

Now, she finds herself in Daez after being kicked out of the last village. She hurt the village elder on accident when she was trying to teach him how to hold a sword steadily. Yeah... Not so good...

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Whoa O.O

I was right. If I put "Elves" as the first thing in the list, everyone will make an Elf!

o.o I am a genius...

Accepted, by the way. =)

The Fox
09-12-2010, 03:44 AM
Thanks... Sorry that it's kinda suckish, not my best character ever.

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 03:45 AM
Hehe, characters develop past their profiles. =P That's just a snapshot. I'm waiting for the whole thing soon to follow in the role-play.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Yup... She'll be developing. At least she is extremely attractive. XD

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Mmmm, yes...

(Rated M for sex)

=D

The Fox
09-12-2010, 03:49 AM
XDXDXDXDXDXD

You'll be putting up a Character Sheet right?

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Yes, sooner or later. =P Waiting for others to post.

Mysteria
09-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Oh good grief, how can I pass up a Dirz creation? hmm..must think and see if I can come up with something for this. Not promising anything though...but possibilities do exist

I'm thinking Gitana might fit here....

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
If Gitana is coming in, it is a certainty that Andy will be coming with her...

Mysteria
09-12-2010, 09:54 PM
oh you did that just to make certain Gitana showed up....How can she pass up on Andy??

I really would like to develop her more, but am not sure she will fit within your story frame here. Maybe will pm you on this one.

Shimahamaru
09-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Just felt like I'd pop in here and inform you that your thread is still listed as "Under Construction". Might wanna change that. It'll get you more people.

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 09:56 PM
I know, changed it, but it still shows as Under Construction. o.O

Shimahamaru
09-12-2010, 09:57 PM
It's annoying, but only mods can change the title. Sucks, but whatayagonnado?

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Kill the kittens. >.>

Mysteria
09-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Change done dude. And NO kitty killing, please..especially not Andy!!

and here ya go, let me know if you need anything else edited out of this bio.

Name: Gitana

Sex: Female

Class: Warrior/Sage/Spirit Mage/ Her Spirit guardian takes the living form of a panther more affectionately known as Midnite.

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/emiller7/black-panther.jpg

Bio: While Gitana's aura is primarily light spiritus is does change to spiritus/elemental or cosmic/life. At certain times Gitanas aura can appear to be invisible allowing her to appear almost invisible. Gitana carries a staff with her at all times with a ruby stone in the tip for drawing forth spirit magic, unprocessed salt to make protection circles, various crystals and candles. Gitana also keeps a sword on hand along with various daggers. Although she rarely uses it she can wield her sword with precision and accuracy. Her traveling companion is her noble steed Gwain.

Looks: Her normally green eyes glow a silver color when the presence of danger is near. Her aura can change depending on her mood.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/gentlespirit414/gilraenculnamo.jpg

History: Gitana was born in the lands known as Grimstone. Her father Emilian was a judge responsible for trying many criminals. He taught her how to defend herself with the use of her sword. Her mother Kirra was a sage-Lord who taught Gitana the secrets of magic. The fact that she was a Lord Sage’s daughter did not exempt her from her mothers strict rules of training and apprenticeship. Gitana had actually been grateful that things were such as they were as she had wanted her achievements to be earned by that of her own skill rather than by her inherited name. She quickly surpassed the other students becoming much more advanced than they in her skills and was one of the few who achieved the high honors of learning the secrets of becoming a spiritus magi.

Gitana was given her name because her mother had said that she had known the moment that Gitana was born that she was destined to be a wanderer. As Gitana grew this became evident as she was always off on some adventure of her own as a child and into her early adult years. Gitana could have cared less about the goings on in Grimstone. She had seen people tried and convicted enough of times that she had no interest in it anymore. When not wandering around the lands she was studying.

This all came to an end when her parents both died in a horrid raid. Gitana never achieved the status of Lord Sage but continues to practice her magic as she travels across the lands. Her parents had taught her that there was good and bad in all people and that being different was not a bad thing. Gitana learned to accept people the way that they were as she hoped people would accept her the same way.

Temperament: Gitana is mild mannered and easy going unless her friends and loved ones are in harms way then she can become the exact opposite of her normal self.

Morals: Gitana does not like to use her powers for dark purposes but she will use her powers to defend herself and protect others if necessary.

She will not harm children or anyone who is defenseless to protect themselves.

She will not allow any ‘innocents’ to be harmed if she can help it.

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Accepted. =3

Yay, Mysti is here. ^.^

Mysteria
09-12-2010, 10:15 PM
oh Andy so better show up...

and thanks for accepting her. I really want to see her develop further but having said that, you know how the fantasy thing messes with me so expect pm's dude...

Dirzrahel
09-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Hehe, you'll be fine. =)

The Fox
09-13-2010, 12:07 AM
*dances randomly* Another member. :D

Dirzrahel
09-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Hmmm, I think I might post my profiles soonish. =) Gonna wait for one more player methinks.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
=D

Dirzrahel
09-13-2010, 01:54 AM
Name - Kerrain Guil'tee
Age - 41
Date of Birth - Unknown
Homelands – Gundolath
Race - Human/Demon

{Weapon information}

Degel deSaga - A blade of complete and concentrated mania, death, and darkness. Degel deSaga can rip through any form of defense, and even without swinging, the wielder can demoralize his foe by simply raising this awesome force of destruction. Most run in terror from he who wields the Buster. Unfortunately, the sword is diminished in its current form. All the remains is a simple, golden sword hilt. It resembles that of a double-headed hatchet with the frontal blade slightly bigger than the back blade. In the center is a circle separated by a thin line, almost as if the two half circles were eyelids. However, the hilt isn't completely useless. The power of the sword is not gone, but entrapped within its golden prison. Only when the wielder is truly enlightened shall the blade reveal its glory.
[enchantments] + all stats when Incarnated with blade release - speed when unreleased and using knuckles + speed/strength when released and using normally

{Armour Information}

Bare Skin (Normal) - Normally, with Kerrain being Unincarnated, he wears nothing but a pair of regular black sack cloth pants. His chest is visible, as are many battle scars he has accumulated while roaming the high seas. On both biceps he has chained silver bands which are etched with ancient runes, but both bands have no purpose while Kerrain is Unincarnated. However, Kerrain does make use of the loose chainlinks on the bands; for instance, providing more mass to make impact while hitting. Almost identical bands are located on his ankles, and on first glance, one would categorize Kerrain as an ex-slave. Which he was, until he freed himself. On his back are more scars from the whippings he endured as a slave, along with a large and symbolic tattoo. The tattoo is of a dragon, a bone dragon, and is sign of his schooner as it comes into the port. The bone dragon is spread along his entire back, his shoulder blades being the wings, the back of his neck the head, and the starting curve of his butt being the end of the tail.

Rondel deSaga (Incarnation) - This armor is the perfect pairing for Degel deSaga, since they were both made by the same smith. This garment had not a speck of metal in it, mainly because it is woven of small, fine dragon skin threads. The raiment is black of color with gold trimmings and small, hidden pockets for needles or perhaps miniscule knives. The cloth is impervious to any blade piercing it, although, being hit by a sword does leave a nasty bruise. Moreover, this armor is not worn in broad daylight nor is it actually a REAL piece of armor. Rondel deSaga appears on the wielder of Degel deSaga after Incarnation. There is not much else known about this armor, since Kerrain has only revealed his Incarnation once and once only.

{Accessory Information}

Signet Earring - A small, silver earring that is the only remaining evidence that Kerrain is indeed human. After the atrocites he's seen and what he's transformed into, the boy is plague by his thoughts of being undead, or worse, inhuman. The demon within Degel deSaga warps his mind each time he takes the hilt into his hand, but this earring has placed on it a powerful enchantment which renders the demonic voice fo the blade useless. The ring is a medium-sized loop on his left ear, with two spikes that meet in the middle on the inside.

{Physical Description}

Fluffy, scraggily, yet clean black hair tops the behemoth that is Kerrain. His face is angled and brutal, a combination of handsome and rugged flavor that he uses to lure ladies into a trap. Perhaps to steal their gold. Always go for the rich brauds. With eyes that twinkle like the northern star yet black as a piece of obsidian stone, he looks somewhat like an innocent boy. If it weren't for the scars on his chest, riddling what would have been perfection, most would be attracted to his company. Kerrain makes sure of this by not wearing a shirt to let his scars be seen. He's more of an antisocial type of guy. Luckily, he is clothed from the waist down. He may not like company, but in regards to it, he doesnt' want to attract the wrong company by walking around in the nude. A pair of simple, black cloth pants he has. However, not shoes. He does not enjoy feeling a leather sole, but rather, the texture of the ground beneath him. He finds it incredibly comfortable to feel the cold morning dew of grass when he awakens. On his back he has a vicious design for a tattoo, a necromantic dragon displayed in its might. The black tattoo itself covers his entire back, leaving not a bit of skin color, which by the way, is a fine tan. That is due simply because of his pirate life. A quadlet of slave bracers are attached to his upper arms and ankles, though, Kerrain would rather not speak of his own personal manners. So totter off. A silver earring sparkles on his left ear, a hoop with two spikes that begin inward and end at his earlobe, nearly piercing the skin. Beyond the intricate detail, on first sight, Kerrain looks as if he were an unfortunate, yet young, beggar. This is a simple illusion to cover up the fact that he will be swindling you out of your money.

{Background}

Stillness in the night. Old groans and creaks spoke in the salty air, aged timber rocked back and forth as if upon a great rocking chair. Jade eyes gazed forth into the wall before the pale, everlasting wall before them. The statuesque mermaid played her barnacled harp as The Grenavive cut its way through the thick fog. The top deck was abandoned by its regular traffic of leather-soled feet and noxious spit. Though, the wood itself viewed that as no loss. However, the star-sprinkled night sky isn’t the main focus, the focal point. A rustle below deck catches the ears of a particularly astute corsair, as he makes his way down to the cargo hold. A baby lay nestled within a patch of burlap sacks containing grain. Ultimately, the babe had decided the grain was somewhat uncomfortable. Yet, it didn’t cry. The baby simply gazed up through the caged outlet of the cargo hold, looking through the windowed lattice and gazing up toward the twinkling sky. The night was beautiful, the air was crisp, the sea was clear. This babe’s future was not.

“Cap’n! We got ‘urselves a stow’way!” The incredibly astute corsair declared, yelling up from the cargo hold and beyond. Soft plunking soon followed as the door to the mess slammed open, followed by the heavy metal boots of a Captain Grenhaw.
His ship was named after his daughter, who turned out to be a harlot, and who now cons rich men. Though, that was after he named the ship in her liking. The megaton boots made their way down the staircase and stopped abruptly in front of the cargo hold’s entrance. A minute later, the captain came in and glared ferociously at his hated adversary, a . . . baby?

“Yeh idjit! Tis hain’t no stow’way! Tis be a wee babeh! Hwat beh ‘rong wit ye man?” The captain bellowed, as well as going against the idiom of ‘say it, don’t spray it’.
Of course, the baby knew this first hand.
The captain made history by being the first to spit on a baby on his own pirate ship. However, the baby soon looked past the spit upon his bald forehead and was soot transfixed by the appearance of the captain. Long and scraggily crimson hair was shocked into place under a grandiose hat. A pair of green eyes looked at him, a vertical scar over his left. Though, the scar fell short of begging the question when the baby gained new attention on the mighty behemoth of a beard! The gargantuan thing trailed down to his knees and was as crimson as his head of hair, and the baby was all too anxious to touch the magnificent specimen. Around the treasured beard was a robust black and gold-trimmed overcoat over an overly-large dueling shirt. Also, a monster of a belt held the bell-bottomed pants up, and a master-worked cutlass at his hip. The captain moved over and looked upon the baby from his surpluses height, a wicked grin coming upon his face.
“Oh, weel do ye, babeh. Weel do ye propah.” He said, looking to his corsair.

“Eeve olwayz want’d eh sun.”

CRASH! The ship dropped anchor as the gangplank slammed onto the harbor’s docking platform. The metal of cutlasses clanged in unison as a horde of corsairs charged down the gangplank, torches in hand. The night sky was lit up by razing flames from the raider’s party. At the lead was a somewhat familiar face, but this raider did not have a cutlass like his fellows. His bare knuckles and feet were his weapon of choice. This man stood at a near six feet and four inches, with a chest that was both wide and muscular. Scars riddled his breast, as well as his arms. Some wounds were extremely fresh as well. The people of Hindoril were defending themselves from the pirate raiders, the baby become man leading the raid. The lone leader strode down a blazing street, his eyes covered by his thick, black hair. A group of farmers came running down the street at him, stopping a mere inches from our protagonist.

“He’s one of them!”
“Get him!”
“Skewer him!”
“Don’t let him get away!”

“Heh heh heh . . .” the first farmer was down, eight more to go. The dead one had charged the boy and tried to hit him in the face with a shovel, but the boy moved with inhuman grace and avoided the attack, slamming his hand into the back of the farmer’s head and causing a cranial rupture. Blood was already gathering in a puddle behind him. A second farmer came not long after, raising a pitchfork the stab him. However, the boy had already counteracted the poor farmer. The pitchfork flew from the laborer’s hand as the boy grabbed it, twisting the makeshift stave around and flipping the farmer high into the air with alien vigor, the pitchfork flying straight up into the air and piercing straight through the farmer’s body, raking out his innards. The farmer was still up in the air when the boy leaped, grabbing onto the farm tool’s handle and ripping it out of its former owner. With a simple flick, the pitchfork rushed down and caught another farmer’s neck, pinning him to the ground. Unfortunately, the boy had chosen this specific farmer to be the one to be kept alive, perhaps to tell the story. The boy landed flawlessly from the air. . . to balance on the top of the pitchfork’s handle. The farmer’s stared with fear and rancor at their enemy, flaunting his agility and strength, killing their friends! Who was this beast?

“Guil’tee! Weeve got tis, mate! Gerrover to the captain! He needs yur ‘elp mur den weh do!” And with that, “Guil’tee” jumped off of his perch and flew like a phantom in the air, landing into a run on the flaming rooftops. The baby was not as innocent as he looked that long while back then. The babe had turned into a monster. A cold-hearted murderer and assassin. Kerrain Guil’tee, the whirlwind of oblivion, was his epithet. Kerrain padded at a breakneck pace along the rooftops, fire licking at his ankles. Captain Grenhaw was in trouble, and if the captain was in trouble, something was seriously wrong.

“HAR HAR! Eeve not meht a pearson who cou’ out-swor’ meh!” Captain Grenhaw stood deadlocked with a maiden in black robes. The captain had his hands in a sweaty grip about a long, wide, and curved cutlass. Kerrain automatically identified it as his captain’s, since it was engraved with the language of Captain Grenhaw’s birthplace, and because red diamonds were incased within the metal of the grand blade. However, Kerrain did not believe his eyes when he saw the opponent of his captain. A woman? How? And what in the world was she holding in her hand? A golden hilt, similar to the one hanging on his captain’s belt, with a blade like none he’s ever seen before. It was like white fire. A fountain of it, streaming from the blade, a regular geyser of power! Kerrain could feel the energy from atop the roof, through the flames. He knew his captain was in trouble. Immediately, his legs flexed and launched him from the rooftop to land beside Captain Grenhaw.

“Eh, boy! Whaterya doin’ ’ere?” “Your first mate said that you were in trouble, my captain. I see that he was correct.”

“Ehheheh, whyse you olwayz speakin’ lie tha’? Speak lie a man, boy! As yeh ken seh, I ain’ en no trubble. Tho’, dis dame do figh’ well, eh boy?” Kerrain looked upon the maiden and drew a wry smile upon his face, pushing back his hair so he could see her with no hindrance. His eyes reflected the flames around them, echoing the destruction he stood for. And for a split-second, the maiden stopped and looked to Kerrain, freezing in her tracks, her grip failing her. The captain took this advantageous moment and deflected her fiery white blade, spinning around to slash her, to be struck in the breast by a fatal blow. Captain Grenhaw stumbled and fell to the ground, giving off a chuckle.

“Heh heh…” The captain gurgled an ounce of blood and spit it to the ground. Kerrain nearly stumbled as he rushed next to his captain, holding his foster father’s chin up.

“Yeh seh, boy. Tis is wer I totta’ off. Yeeve goht a graayt lif’ a’ead of yeh. But yeh seh, boy. I em naught en it. Retrea’ boy. Go. . . Kerrain.” Captain Grenhaw spit his last mouthful of blood, his face growing pale. With one last breath, he was gone form this world and into the next. The hooded maiden swung her blade into the air upwards, the white fires ceasing to be. She was silent as she stared, looking at the captain, then to the boy. She looked upon him in a kind manner, but in no way was she Kerrain’s long lost parents or siblings. Any experienced woman would know it was a crush. The maiden moved forward to touch Kerrain. . . as she saw his eyes. Pure hatred emanated from the boy’s eyes as they slowly turned toward the maiden, the fires shunned from the blackness of his eyes, all that was left was a pair of blank orbs, saturated with pure darkness.

"Pick me up, Wielder."

A voice echoed in Kerrain’s head as his eyes left the maiden and to the lonely hilt tied to Captain Grenhaw’s belt. The boy focused on the hilt as the center opened up, revealing the a black eye of a dragon. It stared back at Kerrain as the boy was taken aback, then fell into league. He ripped the hilt off of his captain’s belt and held it in his hand, standing up to his full height as he looked down at the maiden. She looked back, though her body be still. Her hand reached unsurely to her robe and clasped her own lonely hilt, its golden sheen reflecting fof the fire as it was brought out. She placed the blade flatly in the air and held it before her heart, as it instantly ignited again into the white flames. Kerrain looked down at the hilt and soon came to be shocked, for there in the hilt was another dragon eye, this one being white. The boy took the hilt he held and placed it against his bare chest, the black dragon eye looking at the girl, then closing its gaze.

And now another in born. Wielder. Call upon mine name.

“DEGEL DESAGA, ESPADA!” The hilt’s eye flashed open with a brilliant flash of darkness as a black blade of wreathing flames ignited from it. The maiden automatically surged backwards in alarm, and she realized why she liked the boy. He was a Wielder. Kerrain’s eyesight was sharpened, his muscles enhanced, his mind craftier than ever. He felt power surge through him as he held the blade, Degel deSaga, in his hands. ---Cue “Last Resort” by Papa Roach--- “Heheheh…HAHAHAH!!!” Kerrain’s body was immolated by dark fire as he embraced the power of the blade, but as a first-timer, he did not know the effect such power had on his mind. He was turning insane with every second, the power overflowing within his body. The maiden rose her blade in defense as a wave of death energy covered the area, crumbling the blazing buildings with a simple touch.

”Use me, Wielder. DESTROY HER!”

The boy rose Degel deSaga for an instant and rushed forward in a blur, the maiden having to raise her blade in a lucky manner and catching a lucky parry. However, that would be the last attack she blocked against. Kerrain fell to the ground as he held his head, curling into the fetal position, as a feral yell of untold pain echoed across the continuing wasteland. The black fire of the blade grew and soon encased Kerrain, lifting the boy into the air as it surged into his body. In through his mouth, his eyes, his ears, his nose, the dark spirit invading his body and taking him.

“Recite the incantation, Wielder. You KNOW it.”

“And there bound by chains in Oblivion I manifest upon this world's lifeblood the destroyer.”

The maiden heard this and brought her hands together, forming a white flaming shield around her body. Death energy pulsed silently from the boy’s body as buildings toppled, and soon, a giant dome of dark magic exploded from Kerrain’s body and took out the ship, disintegrated his captain’s body, and crumbled every building left standing for miles. Kerrain’s hatred was fueling the blade. The boy screamed in agony as gargantuan dragon wings ripped from his back, blood spraying onto the ground. His body shifted, his skin turning purple, his forehead growing two demonic horns, his muscles growing even more. The demon landed on his taloned feet and looked to the maiden and pointed Degel deSaga at her, the white shield disappeared.

“Meggido.”

Darkness grew everywhere and devoured the city, the maiden, and Kerrain’s fellow pirates… Then, the boy woke up in a tavern, the hilt tied to his own belt.

And that was his history, nearly twenty-five years passing since that day. The old captain still has it in him, a ripe 41 year-old salty dog. However, even though years have passed, he still looks of the same age he did when he first picked up Degel DeSaga.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/kerr.jpg Kerrain

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/e303.gif Degel deSaga

Name: Andronochuss ("Andy" by friends)

Age: He appears to be around his thirty-fifth year of age.

Sex: Male

Class: Demon King

Bio/History:

A figure of legend and myth, as well as the center of many folktales told to children when they misbehave. Andronochuss is a Demon King for a specific reason, and it's not just because he has the most stylish sense of fashion. His rise to power took exactly six months, six weeks, and six days. He killed all his formers, Belial, Forneous, Baal, even his brother, Andromacillus. All to achieve the power he had been wanting. The power to leave the confines of his horrid hellish days and crawl onto the surface where the land-walkers dwell. He had been living for that day.

Until he figured out that once he got onto this land, he couldn't get back to his home.

He moped around for years and years after that. Eons passed as he drank himself away from homemade brew to the brews of taverns, then the brews of substantial bars. Time had progressed in his drinking. That's how long he's been around.

Though, one day something caught his eye. He finally realized something was amiss when the names of towns changed and his bar that he frequented regularly had disappeared. He started hearing the names of these figureheads people were starting to revere as saints! He chuckled at that notion and stuck his hands in his pockets, moving on. He wasn't one for deity worship. He was a deity himself back home anyway. He pictured the monument of his body, carved in black obsidians, little demonlings bowing down to his statue! Then he stopped, his head hung low. With a flick of his wrist, a rather substantial mug of hard liquor appeared clutched in his fingers. He took a long, long gulp from the draught, sighing heavily in the process.

Not a very happy Demon King.

A passerby saw him do this and noted his appearance, then asked him if he'd like to join the Dark Wizards. Andy kept this in view, since he didn't really know what the hell a Dark Wizard was in the first place. The interrupter of his binge drinking continued on, explaining the organization, Andy nodding the whole time. He struck a deal with the person, their hands joining.

Andronochuss smiled as the human's hand had become a medium.

His would-be partner was completely drained of all blood and life, a sack of pure bones and fleshy organs sagging off to the side of the road. The Demon King laughed, taking the horse and carriage the person had come with, and galloped off. Luckily, the carriage was full of goodies, though he'd rather it be passengers.

He's got a new contractor now, a sexy one by the name of Gitana.

Personality:

Andy is not a typical demon. He does not really care about the whole “evil” look. Personally, he believes in doing the right thing… for the right price. He is a slave of a deal. The contractor makes the contract with him and he accepts the terms, whatever they may be, as long as the contractor pays up in the end. Though when he doesn’t receive payment, he gets quite nasty, and takes more than what was bargained for by force. That being, he hates betrayal. Being a Demon King, he is unique in these aspects from other demons. He’s powerful enough to afford to be different and not hear the murmuring of his lower ranked brethren behind his back.
Now, for the ladies… Oh, he’s for the ladies.

Animal Form
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/anime_wolf_fullbody-1.jpg
Humanoid Form (minus ears and tail)
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/hunkalicious.jpg
True Demon Form
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/dark-warrior.jpg

There we are.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 03:31 AM
Nice! You're really good with forms O.o

Dirzrahel
09-13-2010, 04:29 AM
Heheh, not really. =P

Mysteria
09-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Not really...thats only cuz he is great with forms!! Mehh...Wait til you see him write!!

And Andy's back! YAY

The Fox
09-24-2010, 05:56 AM
This is dead, eh? XD

Mysteria
09-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Dirz? Really? :(