PDA

View Full Version : The Wizardry Wars (Harry Potter continuation)

Black
09-12-2010, 12:52 AM
This story will be a continuation of the Harry Potter series, but it will not revolve around Harry Potter mainly. It will include several new faces and many old ones. The story will start off at hogwarts with a bunch of first years, and they will in these years cement together friendships and alliances, and solidify their enemies, betrayals will be made, pacts will be bonded, and as time progresses the good students of Hogwarts will be set against trail after trial and they will have to rely on their knowledge of Transfiguration, Charms, Hexes, Curses, Defencive Magic, and other such things such as logic and guts to carry them through these troubled times.

The Ministry will be besieged and it will fall, and from the ashes of the broken down ministry, from the broken body of Harry Potter, will spring a terrible and evil wizard known only as the Black Phoenix, and his allies, known as the Legion, will carve a bloody path through the world's of both the Muggle's and the Magicians.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Educational Under Decree number 1, All posters must post a decent length reply, or face expulsion. Breaking of the following decree will result in the immediate expulsion of the student in question, and possibly a life-long term in Azkaban.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 2, All Players must adhere to the strict, and irrevocable, nonnegotiable laws set down by the Hogwarts High Inquisitor. As such, no Racism, Slang, 133t Speak, Foreign Languages unless given express permission, and Sexual content is allowed. Breaking of the following decree will result in the immediate expulsion of the student in question, and possibly a life-long term in Azkaban.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 3, All posters must give warning as to their absences written via PM to the High Inquisitor, failure to adhere to this rule will be dealt with according to the following guidelines. First offence, written warning, second offence, Detention, third offence, Immediate expulsion from Hogwarts and a life-long term in Azkaban.

By order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 4, The Hogwarts High Inquisitor has the right to immediately revoke posting privileges, and may immediately expel you from Hogwarts should you break any of the RPA rules without giving any pre-written warnings.

If you're confused Heres the rules.
1. All posts must be 1-2 paragraphs in length, Grammar and Spelling are required to be at least moderately decent. RPA has spell check, so I don't think you should be misspelling anything, if RPA says its wrong but doesn't have the word you want, Google it.

2. No Sexism, Racism, Sexual Innuendos, Slang (I.E. Lol, Rofl, Omg, Wtf), 1337 sp34k (m34n1ng y0u t41k w17h numb3rz)

3. If you're going to be absent for a bit of time (More than a day or two) Send me a Pm, and I will inform the group you will be gone, and if necessary i'll pilot your character along.

4. If you're to break a minor RPA rule, ill warn you, if you break a Major RPA rule, ill report you, ban you from my RP's and ignore you. Simple enough.

This list of rules may change as time progresses, I may add rules I deem are fair, I may remove ones that I deem unfair. Rules that are up here are NOT open for debate. You may argue that you didn't mean to break them, but arguing that the rule itself means something else/doesn't make sense/isn't fair will get you no where.

Now that I've given you your warnings, any hitherto breaking's of these rules will be dealt with swiftly.

Minister of Magic: Kingsly Shacklebolt
Auror Office: Harry Potter, Ginny Potter
Improper Use of Magic Office: Mafalda Hopkirk
Wizengamot: Harry Potter, Kingsly Shacklebolt, Mafalda Hopkirk, Ginny Potter, Tilly Tickletoes
Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes: Susan Bones
Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures: Tilly Tickletoes
Department of International Magical Cooperation: Jim Griffinbeak
Department of Magical Transportation: Madam Hopshins
Department of Magical Games and Sports: Sarah Wiley
Department of Mysteries: Mickey Kirk

Charms: Professor Flitwick
Transfiguration: Professor McGonagall
Defense Against the Dark Arts:Draco Malfoy
Potions:Horus Slughorn
Herbology: Neville Longbottom
Care of Magical Creatures: Rubeus Hagrid
Astronomy:Professor Stan
Arithmancy:Professor Weasley
Divination:Professor Firenze
Apparition:Wilkie Twycross
History of Magic:Professor Binns
Flying:Jake
Art:Professor Sweatly
Muggle Art:Professor Sweatly
Music:Professor Chirp
Muggle Music:Professor Chirp

Phoenix Head: Harry Potter
Phoenix Members:
Ginny Potter
Minerva McGonagall
Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
James Sirius Potter
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Molly and Arthur Weasley, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, George, Hermione and Ron Weasley.

The Black Phoenix
Lady Death
Raven
Widow
Mauler
Mincer
Reaver
Wolfgang

1st Year: Welcome to Hogwarts (Will still be accepting members), The First year will be all about defining your character, establishing your place in Hogwarts, as well as what house and side you'll be on.

2nd Year: Dark Rumors (Might take new members)
Further solidifying your stay at Hogwarts, strange disappearances begin to happen at school, rumors start to fly around that after so long the Dark Lord Voldemort is beginning to return to power.

3rd Year: Salem's Return (Ic Closed, Only special exceptions Allowed, PM me for special exceptions.) The return of the Salem Witch, a legendary and powerful witch who knows many dark and evil secrets and powers.

4th Year: The Murder of Harry Potter. As the title states, Harry Potter is murdered and rumors of Voldemort's return strike fear into the country side and riots begin to break out and are quickly squashed by the Ministry of Magic, who is investigating the murder of Genny Potter and Harry Potter.

5th Year: Battle for Hogwarts, The Salem With and a shadowy character siege Hogwarts with several followers to retrieve certain artifacts for a dark and evil ritual.

6th Year: The Tri-Wizarding Tournament The Tri-Wizard tournament is hosted at Hogwarts yet again, and Dumstrang and Beauxbaton are welcomed yet again to Hogwarts to compete.

7th Year: Dark Lord Rising A New and Terrible Dark Lord arises from the ashes of the Ministry and declares open war on the entire countryside. With the Salem Witch at his side he begins to recruit followers into his dark, bloody, and terrible battle for supremacy.

Outside of Hogwarts: The Wizardry Wars, The Dark Lord has gathered all his followers and now carves a bloody path through both the Muggle, and the Magical worlds.

Name:
House:
Major Specialization: (I.E. Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Muggle Studies, Arthimancy, Charms, Herbology, Potions etc.etc.)
Minor Specialization: (Dueling, Hexing, Charming, Brewing, Curse's, Cussing, it can be anything really. For example, Fred and George were excellent Practical jokers)
Favorite Teacher:
Affiliation (For later on): Good/Bad
Personality:

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 12:58 AM
and I expect you not to all be in one house.
So the first person to get a character sheet up gets to decide everyone else's House? >.>

EDIT: I think I'll wait a bit before posting my character sheet... If nothing else, there are already two girl characters, and I (for whatever reason) am thinking of playing a girl here (which is not uncommon for me).

The Fox
09-12-2010, 12:59 AM
[Livlaffluv always does bold and italics... Dunno why, but it makes forms look neat XD]

Name: Siyah J. Micckic

Age: 11 (that's how old they are in their first year :P)

Sex: Female

House: The Sorting Hat shall be putting her in Gyffindor

Major Specialization: Muggle Studies. Muggles have always interested Siyah. Her Father is very proud of her that this is one of her Specializations

Minor Specialization: Defense Against the Dark Arts. She is especially proud that she's so good at this. She feels it will soon come in handy.

Favorite Teacher: Mrs. Weasley. She is a great teacher, very wise, and always has great stories to tell.

History: [Biography]Siyah isn't very special... At least she doesn't think so. Siyah is a pure-blood and knows nothing about Muggles, although she finds them extremely interesting.

Siyah's Father works in "The Ministry of Magic" and she's extremely proud of him. Her Mother died in a fatal accident when she was trying to use a usual Muggle car (she was interested in Muggles, too) the first time. She crashed into a Muggle and before being able to get out, the car flew off the cliff she was driving on.

Siyah was good with some spells before she even got into Hogwarts. Her Father taught her everything she knows about magic and Muggles. He is pretty playful and isn't very serious, which Siyah quickly learned to be like.

[Personality]Siyah is fun and outgoing. She isn't very serious about everything although she tries her best. Siyah has good grades on everything, even if she doesn't matter what she gets. She cares a lot about her family & friends, and will do anything for them.

[Appearance]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/jiminycricket46/HALLOWEEN/Witch-1-2.jpg

[Pet]She has a little black kitten named Snickers. It's hard to see him, but he's up on her hat.

LMM
09-12-2010, 01:05 AM
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx29/Its_Me_cant_you_see/Decorated%20images/hair1.jpg

Name:
Nevaeh Puttock.

Sex:
Female

House:
Slytherin, just like the rest of her family--sadly.

Major Specialization:
Transfiguration, is what Nevaeh has decided she is in love with, even if her parents would prefer her to be a potions master.

Minor Specialization:
Having a smart mouth, and silver tounge, is a specialization that Nevaeh is proud to supply for free.

Favorite Teacher:
Horace Slughorn is her favorite teacher, he has taught so many students, and so many have went on to do great-- and in a few cases horrible-- things.

History:
Though Nevaeh appears to be the perfect Slytherin, from a pure blood family, with an attitude from hell, she never wanted to be in Slytherin. Her whole family has been, and why would she want that? To be like the rest of her family? They never did anything, well that's a lie she believes that somewhere along her lines they were probably death eaters, but she doesn't consider that anything in the long run.

Her mind is set on one thing, getting away from her family, whom she believes is posion. Hogwarts is her escape, she is extremely excited to be allowed to come. She plans on staying there as much as possible even if that includes staying over breaks. Her family isn't very close, the couldn't tell you her favorite thing, and she couldn't tell you her father's job.

Her parents have drilled what's wrong and right into her head since, well probably the day she was born. It kills her to addmit it, but she learned that from them. Her attitude is something that just started coming out when she turned ten and now her parents and her are constantly at each other's throat.

Nevaeh is extremely serious, but that leaves a good amount of room for sarcasm, she hasn't really opened up to anyone about her parent's and her dislike at being a Slytherin, since well she was taught to act strong. She really doesn't believe that Pure blood is better than muggle born, and was never one to start an arguement or anything.

Other:
She has a pet rat, named Angus but she calls Gus-Gus.

((Done! Tell me if I need to change anything :D))

thesouleater
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
This looks cool. ^_^ I'll have a character up in a bit.

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 01:17 AM
Name: Joshawa Real (ree-al) Schultz
Sex: Male

House: Josh was placed in Gryffindor by the sorting hat, he always wondered what it would be like to be in Slytherin though.

Major Specialization: Joshawa is good at many things in the Wizard world, but the thing that he knows most about is curses, some would consider this a good thing, others a bad.

Minor Specialization: When not having fun with friends or being in class Josh loves a good duel, and he is not to bad at it himself.

Favorite Teacher: Joshawa's favorite Teacher would have to be Mrs. Granger, mainly because of all the stories she has of the adventures her, Harry, and Ron had.

Affiliation (For later on): Undecided

History: Joshawa comes from a line of pure blood Wizards, his family is not well known but they are a topic amongst the wizard society at some times because of there ties with the Ministry of Magic. Joshawa grew up with a sister, she was a year younger then Josh. They never really got along, even when they didn't know what getting along was. The only dream Josh had as a child was to go to Hogwarts, he hated going to the Wizard School for young-ins because you could not even have a wand! But Joshawa is old enough to go to Hogwarts now and he could not be happier!

Joshawa is a nice kid all around but he seems to fall in with the dark crowd after getting to know everybody, he usually will fall into peer pressure and is easily manipulated at times. But when he knows people are taking advantage of him he will get mad.

This is basically what he looks like just change the eye color to blue.
http://images.craveonline.com/article_imgs/Image/puberty_boy.jpg

Black
09-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Uhm guys, when I say History, I mean personality. Your history hasn't been made much yet XD.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 01:31 AM
I put her personality there, too. I just added everything else I wanted to add there. Her appearance, her pet, and her personality. I thought History meant Biography, sorry. XD

Dr. Dream
Uhm guys, when I say History, I mean personality. Your history hasn't been made much yet XD. Well history does not relate to personality that much so I see how people are mistaken, but I did both so yeah. Can't get mad at me xD.

Black
Wasn't getting mad, just rectifying my mistake.

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Wasn't getting mad, just rectifying my mistake.
I know no worries. :D

The Fox
09-12-2010, 01:33 AM
:)

Black
09-12-2010, 01:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNs7jxhJKoE

The Fox
09-12-2010, 01:46 AM
XD I like it, very cool/interesting!!

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Okay, so I decided to put down my current idea. I don't know if I'll end up using this (which is why it's underdeveloped) but felt like sharing it anyway. (I think I'll probably end up changing to a guy character, actually.)

Name: Athena Stonewell
Sex: gurl
House: Gyffindor
Major Specialization: Charms, of the sort that are used to manipulate/animate objects. (See History)
Minor Specialization: Healing. (See History)
Favorite Teacher: None, yet... She doesn't know any of them. (See History)
Affiliation: Good. (See History)
History: Athena is Muggle-born and only discovered magic when she accidentally blew up her right knee at the age of seven - which no one has been able to totally fix since then. Being unable to participate in most physical activities because of that injury, she turned to making things for entertainment instead, a fascination that carries over to today. Personality-wise, she's pretty shy due to her leg, but also caring because of all the teasing that she received because of it.
Appearance: Picture upcoming.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I like it, guy would be best... Just saying. XD

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Yah, you're probably right...

(Though, to clarify (in case I do end up using her), by "blew up her right knee", I mean that she just really messed it up, not severed it, lol. She just has a massive limp.)

The Fox
09-12-2010, 02:40 AM
Lol.

thesouleater
09-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Name: Roy Michaelis
House: Ravenclaw
Major Specialization: Arithmancy. Roy has always been interested in numbers/math or anything of the like.
Minor Specialization: Correcting everyone's grammar and spelling if he hears/sees anything incorrect. He's also a fair player at Quidditch.
Favorite Teacher: He thinks of them all the same.
Personality: Roy is quiet, intelligent and a bit of a smart-ass. His tone of voice is almost always sarcastic sounding, though the comment may not be sarcastic at all. He normally keeps to himself and his close friends.
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RzI7c9D-Ye0/Sg3gdSS_7qI/AAAAAAAAAZ4/cPA_3Za81dU/s400/emo-boy-hair.jpg
History: Roy had had an idea there was something about him that was unnatural. He had blown up multiple dishes and things around the house as a young boy when he was angry at his parents. He had also mentally pushed an older boy at school that had been bullying him for easily over a year. Roy had friends, yes, but that was because their parents forced them to try and spend time with Roy. He had always just told the other kids to go away.

When Roy turned 9 a girl moved to the town he was in. She was also different from the rest of the students. She believed that magic was a real thing. She talked about it days on end and Roy took an interest to the girl. After introducing himself they became great friends, talking about the interesting facts of life. But that friendship was destroyed when Roy blew up a boy's lunch in his face for insulting the girl. She had gotten angry and scared that he had been able to do such a thing. She didn't appear at school for a week, saying that she was sick. After that week she was admitted into a psychiatric hospital, after screaming that wizards were real and magic existed for a whole day.

Roy spent time on his own ever since and his parents ignored him, focusing on their daughter, who was five years older than Roy. She was the main attraction of the house, having a beautiful body and face. She was dumb though, just barely passing school each year. Roy got an invitation to Hogwarts soon after his sister was admitted into a fashion school.

Yoruyonaka
09-12-2010, 03:12 AM
OMG! I love Harry Potter! So joining this XD

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 06:19 AM
This is looking good! We have some people. This RP will be most good, most good indeed.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 06:30 AM
So excited! I have all the potions written down and I am SO ready!!!! XD

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 06:34 AM
So excited! I have all the potions written down and I am SO ready!!!! XD
LOL! I have a written list of spells and that is it.

The Fox
09-12-2010, 06:36 AM
I have the spells and the potions written down, and what they all do... So everything's good. :)

Dr. Dream
09-12-2010, 06:45 AM
I have the spells and the potions written down, and what they all do... So everything's good. :)
YEPPPPPPPPPERS!!!-falcon--falcon--falcon-(flame)(flame)-homer-:vTongue::vTongue::vTongue::sigh::sigh::sigh::danc e2::dance2:;king12;*spidey**spidey**spidey*-NUS--NUS--NUS-*cookie**cookie**cookie*

The Fox
09-12-2010, 06:57 AM
:dance2:;king12;;king12;*spidey**spidey*:sigh::sig h::sigh::sigh::sigh:-falcon--falcon--falcon-~Fira~~Fira~~Fira~~:vTongue::vTongue:^-^^-^^-^^-^-liar--liar--homer--homer-~zke2~~zke2~(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame):ur biggestfan:-NUS--NUS-*cookie**cookie**cookie*

Yeah... :P

Black
09-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Name: Sirius N. Gibbons
House: Gryffindor
Major Specialization: Transfiguration, His wand which he recieved from olivanders was built specially to be good at Hexing and Transfiguration, as such he has spent much of his time reading up on spells that involed both areas of study.
Minor Specialization: Hexing.
Favorite Teacher: Mc.Gonogall
Affiliation (For later on): Good
Personality: Sirius is a care-free fun loving prankster, and is more concerned with pulling practical jokes and living up to the expectations of practical jokers set by the Weasley Twins many years ago when they left Hogwarts Forever, making the Toad, (Common nickname for Umbridge) look like a silly old fool.

Name: William A. Xephillius
Major Specialization: Curses
Minor Specialization: Charms
Favorite Teacher: None
Affiliation (For later on): Evil
Personality: Quiet and usually missed in lessons and in hall-ways William A. Xephilius is in his fourth year of hogwarts, and will find himself turning fifteen on July ninteenth. William was muggle-born and recieves O's in all his classes, homework assignments, and tests. His lowest grade since attending Hogwarts was a A, which is just under O. William is often ignored in class, often blends into the background, while Sirius is loud and rambuncious.

Alrighty then, if we've got nearly everyone I guess ill be posting the IC up.

LMM
09-12-2010, 04:41 PM
YAY! :D

Black
09-12-2010, 05:48 PM
K, Everyone go to the first post of this thingy and Re-Read everything. I've added new stuff so, you need to read it.

Black
09-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Hit a minor snag, easily fixable, I forgot the HP world took place up until almost the 2000's, ending just promptly before the year 2000 when Harry kills Voldemort in 1998. Ill just have to edit some minor stuff, this may take a bit while I make the story match.

thesouleater
09-12-2010, 06:20 PM
On the 3rd year it says 'IC closed'. :|

Black
09-12-2010, 06:27 PM
It means that only people who I give special permission to are allowed to join.

thesouleater
09-12-2010, 06:36 PM
So the people that dissapear during the second year are no longer able to role-play for the rest of the RP?

Black
09-12-2010, 06:49 PM
They would be a special exception obviously.

Black
09-12-2010, 07:30 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=324278#post324278

IC IS UP!!!! GO POST!!! GO PLAY!!! GO GET YOUR OWLS AND SUCH!

LMM
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
YAY! :D *runs off to the IC*

Black
09-12-2010, 07:51 PM
if you need the letter of admission into hogwarts feel free to ninja it from SIrius or William, as I took it directly from the first harry potter book. Just change the name and address. Also, if you're completely muggle born, your letter will be given directly to you by a Witch or Wizard from the school.

LMM
09-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Ares my character has a pet rat, can she bring him to Hogwarts or no?

Black
09-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Yes she can.

LMM
09-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Ok I was just wondering since it wasn't in the letter :)

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Well, I've decided to go with my original character idea. I'll repost it here for your convenience (with a picture added). (Also, she's now Asian - I hadn't originally intended to do that, but I found a picture that looked like what I wanted (except Asian). I also decided to make her pretty smart, as opposed to not specifying anything about that like I did previously.)

Name: Athena Stonewell
Sex: gurl
House: Gyffindor
Major Specialization: Charms, of the sort that are used to manipulate/animate objects. (See History)
Minor Specialization: Healing. (See History)
Favorite Teacher: None, yet... She doesn't know any of them. (See History)
History: Athena is Muggle-born and only discovered magic when she accidentally damaged her right knee with it at the age of seven - which no one has been able to totally fix since then, giving her a really bad limp. Being unable to participate in most physical activities because of that injury, she turned to making things for entertainment instead, a fascination that carries over to today. Personality-wise, she's pretty shy due to her leg, but also caring because of all the teasing that she received because of it. She's also substantially above-average in intelligence and general knowledge.
Appearance: Doing something a bit odd here, and using a picture of one of my RL friends. http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/782/wutificationsauceness.png

Black
09-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Just for those who are wondering, it is not "Head Master" for McGonagall, it is Headmistress.

LMM
09-12-2010, 09:06 PM
haha I should have noticed that xP Anyways my post is up :D

Black
09-12-2010, 09:12 PM
I read it, gotta wait for the others = P

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 09:21 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=324383&postcount=41 <= appears to have been ignored >.>

LMM
09-12-2010, 09:22 PM
:) Sounds good to me :D

EDIT:
Your friend is really pretty Bio :)

Black
09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Your bio is fine, go post X.x

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Okay.

(Also, disregard the PM I just sent you about it... ;o )

Black
09-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Lol. For future notice, bios should be longer than what i've been seeing. I need detail's. Details show the skill of the writer and I would like skilled writers because skilled writers can go off of almost nothing and give a work of true beauty.

Biophysicist
09-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Also, if you're completely muggle born, your letter will be given directly to you by a Witch or Wizard from the school.
Faculty or student? (It's been forever since I read anything HP-related...) If a student, a non-minor, presumably (so they can use magic to prove that they're not just lying/crazy)?

(I've got the post mostly written in my head, but need to know that.)

Black
09-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Faculty, always. Some rare occasions have been made to where they sent seventh year NEWT students, but other than that its always faculty.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Oooh. Going to go post! :D

Dr. Dream
09-13-2010, 12:06 AM
I POSTED!!K HJPOPFLA{FJAK{FL>CSAJUBGYAF*UHKIOASFNAUSO

The Fox
09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Me, too. :D

Black
09-13-2010, 01:09 AM
Small problem Fox, you forgot to change the William Xephillius in

Dear Mr. William Xephillius, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by no later than July 31st.

To Ms. Siyah J. Micckic

The Fox
09-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Oops, sorry, I'll change that. I also got to post up Andrew's CS.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Name: Andrew C. Micckic

House: Hufflepuff

Major Specialization: Charmer, he's great at charming people and he's quite the charmer. Many girls, even older girls, have crushes on him.

Minor Specialization: Potions, although he's not too great at it, he makes very strong potions that last a long time. Somehow, he can even make them taste a little better.

Favorite Teacher: Neville Longbottom. He's very interesting and fun to be around. Although he may be a bit skittish, he definitely understands his students, which Andrew loves.

History: [Look at Siyah's Biography]

[Personality] Andrew's nice and charming. He may be a Hufflepuff, but unlike the other Hufflepuffs he's pretty brave and not extremely skittish. He doesn't always, but he sometimes steps up for his friends and what he thinks is right. Andrew loves to be around his friends and family. He's always the first to step up and comfort his friends. Also, he'll do anything for his friends... As long as he has someone to lead the way and be the brave one.

[Appearance] http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/Other%20Anime/eyepatchgirl-blondeboyanime.jpg

[Pet] He has a little toad named Turk. http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj157/jermh1/nature%20pics/DSC00044.jpg

[Quidditch] He's the Seeker for the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team.

Black
09-13-2010, 02:01 AM
Just in-case someone was waiting on me to approve a character, all characters are accepted leading up to this point. So uhh, post please? XD

Biophysicist
09-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Tryin' to. I'm kinda braindead atm. >.>

thesouleater
09-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Ah... gosh. Sorry. I was out all day. I'll go get a post up now.

Black
09-13-2010, 02:33 AM
Excellent, I suppose ill be answering Fox's stuff.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 03:13 AM
Sorry! Was gone for a while... Am trying my best to get a post up.

Black
09-13-2010, 04:07 AM
Try not to post OOC comments in the IC please fox.

Also, I don't think many eleven year olds would be noticing of their sisters cleavage, or would be quite that sarcastic, course there are some people x.X

The Fox
09-13-2010, 04:08 AM
Sorry. X.X

thesouleater
09-13-2010, 04:11 AM
Like myself? o_o I grew up with perverted friends and sarcastic movies/shows/books.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 04:11 AM
I liked it... Very funny. XD

Black
09-13-2010, 04:21 AM
You're american, these are British kids. they don't have the same senses of humor. However we MIGHT Be in the Americas at some point. Hintady hint hint. Anyways, try to stick with the British way of things. Their children were brought up with less of a perverted life and such. I've yet to meet a young British person, and I've met quite a few, who would find that funny. Now Irish on the other hand.... Lol.

The Fox
09-13-2010, 04:25 AM
Lol... Well, I don't know what you mean by that hint but I feel excited. XD

I hope that I'm doing OK as a British kid. Dunno, though. I should, since I've read Harry Potter seven times... But I don't. I am so stupid. :P

Andrew's form is finally finished.

thesouleater
09-13-2010, 04:36 AM
-_-; I'm Canadian. Though it probably doesn't make much of a difference.

Anyways. Alright. I'll try to keep less sarcastic/perverted-ish.

Black
09-13-2010, 04:38 AM
Least till you hit your mid-late teens please. After the third year, I'd expect you to start developing sarcasm.

Familiar
09-13-2010, 04:43 AM
You still accepting new characters?

thesouleater
09-13-2010, 04:44 AM
'Kay. The odd sarcastic comment is okay though? For example, if a character was acting really dumb and your all like 'Duh! Its not like the answer isn't obvious!'

Sorry if I'm starting to become annoying though. Its just kind of difficult for me to play a character without sarcasm.

Black
09-13-2010, 04:52 AM
I'll be accepting new characters until we reach our third year, after that if anyone wants to join it'll need to be special permission run by me via PM. Its easy to fit a character in if they miss the first second and third years, but after that it becomes increasingly difficult.

And sarcasm like that is allowed. But I don't expect that most eleven year olds outside of Sythren would use the kinda remarks you do, though some do. Being a smart-alec and being a smart-ass, define the difference between the two, draw a line, and toe the line occasionally. Once you're in your third or fourth year, you can throw caution to the wind and act like a regular teen.

I will take the time Now to point out however, Sexual content is strictly prohibited. If I so much as get wind of some kind of sexual innuendo, it'll be the frying pan for you, and if it happens again it'll be right into the fire. Kissing, dating, whatever is fine. Groaping, eating, etc.etc. will earn you immediate ban and ill give your character Scrofungulus, or Spattergroit, or Dragon pox, or I will have them mysteriously dissapear for a pre-determined amount of time. The possibilities are limitless.

Familiar
09-13-2010, 05:20 AM
Ahhh.... STDs in a magical world. Such an amusing possibility.

Anyways... Sheet!

Name: John Mandrake
House: Slytherin
Major Specialization: Potions, the precise and clinical nature of how to brew lends itself well to John's personality. He finds Defence Against the Dark Arts more fun though, even if he isn't quite as good at it.
Minor Specialization: Bartering and negotiations (Eventually). Being brought up around business and politics has left a mark on John, making him more comfortable with negotiations, and simply trying to coerce people in general. For the moment, he is slightly more capable of reading into his peers feelings than most might be able to at his age.
Favourite Teacher: Longbottom. People like Neville very rarely do well in terms of finances, and as a result John finds talking with the man to be deeply refreshing.
History: John Mandrake's life story is all too common amongst the older and better respected wizard houses. His father, though loving, was usually busy with business or politics or something of the sort. His mother cared for John deeply, but, in the one major departure from the traditional story, was not afraid, nor even reluctant, to cut John down to size when she felt it necessary. Not cruelly, but rather in such a was that stopped him from looking down on others, or viewing himself as flawless. It was most likely due to his mother's influences that John didn't turn out to be completely self absorbed like many of his peers, and even at his young age he is beginning to realize just how much of a good thing this is.

That said, he is still his father's son. There are few things he enjoys more than seeing things come together in the ways he wants, and competitions between himself and another bring out a ruthlessness in him that is typically absent from his friendly demeanour. In speech and movement John tends to be very precise, with few wasted motions and fewer wasted words; a holdover from all of the dinners he has been groomed for over the course of his life.

Edit: Just got a pet for Hogwarts. A female dusky owl, as of yet unnamed.

Black
09-13-2010, 10:40 PM
The train to hogwarts will arrive in 4 days time, meaning that this Friday, you all have free reign to do whatever you please amongst yourselves, interacting throughout london, interacting throughout Diagon alley, etc.etc. I leave it up to you to arrange this stuff. But in five days i'll move it on to outside Platform 9 3/4

The Fox
09-13-2010, 10:45 PM
Oooh, OK... Really, I don't know what we'll do for four days. XD

Black
09-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Do nothing for all I care, but Im trying out a new way of moving things along. So the RP doesn't die on me, im gonna be moving things along in a pre-determined amount of time. If you haven't been here for that, tough nuggets. = / it's harsh, it's crude, but I don't like my Rp's dying.

LMM
09-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Well I'm not sure what to do for four days...I guess google can help me with that huh? anyways if it keeps the roleplay alive I am all for it :)

The Fox
Exactly. :D

Black
Just interact with eachother while I plot this first year. Go out on adventures, small ones, explore, you know goof off.

LMM
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Goof Off? Now you're speaking my langauge ;) haha just kidding...sort of. :D

The Fox
09-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Totally. XD

thesouleater
09-13-2010, 11:45 PM
o.o Well, if it helps any, I should have a post up soon with my character heading in to Diagon Alley with his Aunt. I'm a little behind everyone. =\

LMM
09-13-2010, 11:47 PM
Don't worry SoulEater I had to jump into Diagon Alley pretty quick too :) Stupid School...Getting in the way of my roleplaying ;)

The Fox
09-13-2010, 11:49 PM
Nothing important has happened. Andrew [one of my characters] has met up with an old friend, William [one of Ares's characters] and my first grader, Siyah, has met Sirius, Ares's first grader. That's all. And not even that is very important.

Black
09-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Lol, have at it. Anyone that hasn't posted, nows the time. If I don't have 4-5 people by the time we get to Hogwarts I think imma have to call it quits for awhile while I think of something more interesting. =3 I guess now would be as good as time as ever to post this.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Educational Under Decree number 1, All posters must post a decent length reply, or face expulsion. Breaking of the following decree will result in the immediate expulsion of the student in question, and possibly a life-long term in Azkaban.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 2, All Players must adhere to the strict, and irrevocable, nonnegotiable laws set down by the Hogwarts High Inquisitor. As such, no Racism, Slang, 133t Speak, Foreign Languages unless given express permission, and Sexual content is allowed. Breaking of the following decree will result in the immediate expulsion of the student in question, and possibly a life-long term in Azkaban.

By Order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 3, All posters must give warning as to their absences written via PM to the High Inquisitor, failure to adhere to this rule will be dealt with according to the following guidelines. First offence, written warning, second offence, Detention, third offence, Immediate expulsion from Hogwarts and a life-long term in Azkaban.

By order of the Ministry of Magic Under Educational Decree number 4, The Hogwarts High Inquisitor has the right to immediately revoke posting privileges, and may immediately expel you from Hogwarts should you break any of the RPA rules without giving any pre-written warnings.

If you're confused Heres the rules.
1. All posts must be 1-2 paragraphs in length, Grammar and Spelling are required to be at least moderately decent. RPA has spell check, so I don't think you should be misspelling anything, if RPA says its wrong but doesn't have the word you want, Google it.

2. No Sexism, Racism, Sexual Innuendos, Slang (I.E. Lol, Rofl, Omg, Wtf), 1337 sp34k (m34n1ng y0u t41k w17h numb3rz)

3. If you're going to be absent for a bit of time (More than a day or two) Send me a Pm, and I will inform the group you will be gone, and if necessary i'll pilot your character along.

4. If you're to break a minor RPA rule, ill warn you, if you break a Major RPA rule, ill report you, ban you from my RP's and ignore you. Simple enough.

This list of rules may change as time progresses, I may add rules I deem are fair, I may remove ones that I deem unfair. Rules that are up here are NOT open for debate. You may argue that you didn't mean to break them, but arguing that the rule itself means something else/doesn't make sense/isn't fair will get you no where.

Now that I've given you your warnings, any hitherto breaking's of these rules will be dealt with swiftly.

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Finally have some time to post. School's been eating most of my time, as has my brother (I can't RP when he's around - the best I can hope for is to randomly check RPA when he's not looking - because he's incredibly violent and opinionated and can and will fly into a rage when he sees RPA, simply because he doesn't like RPA's skins.)

Black
09-14-2010, 12:24 AM
IS he Autistic or somesuch?

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 12:26 AM
No one knows.

Post is about half-written... I've had ideas floating around in my head for a while and combining them into a post is proving a lot easier than expected.

Black
09-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Excellent.

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 01:24 AM
Despite my fears that the post is incredibly lame, it's up.

LMM
09-14-2010, 02:01 AM
Well I'm off for bed, I'll get on tomorrow after school for sure, I may jump back on during art...all depends on how far I get on my art project...Sleep well everyone, and may your dreams be filled with bertie botts every flavor beans, and chocolate frogs <3

The Fox
09-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Good night, LMM. Same wishes to you. I will post so you can reply tomorrow. ^^

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 04:40 AM
'Kay... Yeah. Sorry. I'm gonna go to bed now. I have to get up extra early tomorrow for a thing at school. I might be able to reply in the morning if I have the time, but I dunno. I make no promises. I also take really long to post 'cause after typing up my post I re-read it about three times. Anyways... G'night people!

The Fox
09-14-2010, 05:13 AM
Night! Sleep well! Sweet dreams. ^^

Black
09-14-2010, 05:14 AM
See-yah.

Familiar
09-14-2010, 05:47 AM
Well, as you haven't told me I was rejected, I'll assume that the character was okay (just let me know if I'm wrong.

Anyways... Post is up.

Familiar
09-14-2010, 05:47 AM
erm. Double post... Nothing to see here... Move along...

Black
09-14-2010, 05:58 AM
Lol, I do believe I recall approving you, but I was probably mistaken, anyways yeah, your characters fine. As is your post.

Also, as a side note, after 3 hours of trying me and my brother chris have managed to find a way to say sixth's. Enjoy. Almost as hard is trying to save sevenths but that took us only a few minutes to figure out.

Familiar
09-14-2010, 06:06 AM
I love trying to get people to say that because it seems as though it should be so easy. And then you try. And then things start getting fun.

Glad to know that I've gotten at least one person 'round here with it :)

Black
09-14-2010, 06:10 AM
XD, Yuppers, also, if you could edit your post a little more and bring yourself up to current times, that would make things run a lot smoother for everyone. Pleeze and thank you.

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 06:15 AM
Heh, you could have him meet my character... I don't have much to do, either. >.> That's the problem with starting late.

EDIT: brb (wut)

Black
09-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Both of you need to bring yourselves up to scratch, this is a very important event. Two seemingly healthy wizards were just murdered, and by the look of a hand it was done by hopelessly evil and complex magic. Very important stuff indeed

Familiar
09-14-2010, 06:26 AM
Fair enough. I'll get on that, I suppose. I was going to do it in my next post, but I suppose this will make things a little bit easier for everyone.

Black
09-14-2010, 06:32 AM
I've got school in the morning, so I'll bid you adieu.

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 06:37 AM
I've got school in four hours, so the same here.

>.>

Familiar
09-14-2010, 06:42 AM
Edited. And same. And same.

'Night.

Biophysicist
09-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Okay, replied, and tried to bring Athena into the social action.

The Fox
09-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Just so everyone knows, it's Ginny. I'm looking through the books and I see it. Sorry, don't mean to be rude... It is just a pet peeve of mine when people spell things wrong. I even spelled it wrong before, so I shouldn't be mad at anyone... I'm not. Just wanted everyone to know. ^^

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 10:58 PM
I knew something looked weird! XD

LMM
09-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Fixed it! :D
Haha I thought it looked wrong, but then just shrugged and finished typing...*Facepalm*

The Fox
09-14-2010, 11:22 PM
:D Cool.

I wish Jake was a teacher, he is so nice XD

LMM
09-14-2010, 11:26 PM
haha maybe if you mention it to Ares he could find a place for him at the school? :) It would be awesome! haha

Black
09-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Lol, I was reading book no. 7 again today and I noticed it, but was at school and was unable to feeex it.

Also, not everyone in the world is supposed to know William had a grim look of satisfaction, Siyah can notice, cuz quite frankly small children notice a lot, but I don't want everyone tossing William a dirty look. When I say he had a grim look of satisfaction, it was for a fraction of a second, barely even recognizable.

The Fox
09-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Lol. Hey Ares..? Would you mind if somehow the dad of my characters had something to do with Hogwarts? Maybe a teacher or something? I think it would be kinda cool, and I think LMM does, too. If no, I'm fine with it... ^^

LMM
09-14-2010, 11:38 PM
Well my character couldn't have saw it, she wasn't even over there :)
and Yeah I do think it would be cool, but like Fox if it's not possible that's cool too.

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 11:44 PM
My character didn't see his 'grim look of satisfaction' either. He was just glaring at William for lifting the shelf when he, Siyah and his Aunt were doing perfectly fine lifting it on their own. o_o And aren't your characters supposed to be 17 before using magic outside of school?

The Fox
09-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah, William did do magic! I didn't even notice. And it doesn't matter if it's floo powder right...? I mean, in the second book, the Weasleys used it, right? Just making sure.

Black
09-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Not if he preformed it with someone else's wand, nor do I think, does it matter because Diagon alley is fully of magic, that it would be neigh impossible to decree which underaged wizard or witch did it, or even if that one did it. Plus, in your sixth year, you'll find out how he is able to preform magic at all without being caught by the Trace.

The Fox
09-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Ooh, OK.

Black
09-14-2010, 11:52 PM
and no, floo powder, broomstick, threshal, etc.etc. were charmed to do magic, but do not require the user to do magic themselves.

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 11:52 PM
Alright. I haven't read/watched Harry Potter in a while, but I do remember quite a bit. But I was just checking.

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Sorry for the double post, but a quick question. Even though I didn't have a pet in the CS originally, can I add a pet now? I wasn't sure if I wanted my character to have one or not when I created the CS, but I've decided now.

Black
09-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Yes, you may add a pet.

thesouleater
09-15-2010, 12:00 AM
Alright. :D Thanks.

Familiar
09-15-2010, 12:07 AM
*Whistles happily*

Ah... back from school for the day... Let's check on my rp's...

OMGWTFISTHIS

Seriously guys... Move fast enough? :)

Holy cow...

Black
09-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Lol, most of this was done when I was still at school too. Where is everyone? What Time zone,

Im Pacific, USA California.

Familiar
09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm in Victoria, so Pacific as well... (I hate you for your weather, BTW. All we get up here is rain... It's just not fair!)

The Fox
09-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Pacific. USA Oregon.

Gonna post. Ares, you didn't answer my question...? Sorry, just wanted to make sure you saw it.

[copied and pasted]
Would you mind if somehow the dad of my characters had something to do with Hogwarts? Maybe a teacher or something? I think it would be kinda cool, and I think LMM does, too. If no, I'm fine with it... ^^

LMM
I think I'm central? I'm in Oklahoma...I'm like 2 hours before you right Ares? Atleast I was when I was texting my friend from San Diego :)

thesouleater
BC Canada. So... Pacific. XD

Black
09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
5:15 PM for me, so yes you're about 2 hours ahead of me, and what would he teach? He could be the quidditch coach, and we could retire Madam Hooch.

The Fox
09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
Ooh yeah! Quidditch coach. I'd like that. :D

LMM
09-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Yup 7:18 here :) haha

The Fox
09-15-2010, 12:27 AM
5:27 here.

Biophysicist
09-15-2010, 12:29 AM
8:29 PM

Black
09-15-2010, 12:30 AM
So we have 1 mountain, 2-3 central, and 2-3 pacific. Curious.

Biophysicist
09-15-2010, 12:43 AM
@Familiar: The nod is fine... Writing up a reply now.

@Ares: And one Eastern (me). ;P

Black
09-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Everyone, i'd like you to take a look at the changes I have made to the first post, and if everyone EVERYONE is in agreement, I can move this ahead to the Hogwarts train.

The Fox
09-15-2010, 01:07 AM
:O :D

I agree to everything. Just so you know, it's Jake Micckic, just in case you want to change that. It looks kind of strange with everyone else having last names and what-not. ^^

Biophysicist
09-15-2010, 01:07 AM
Please not yet... I'm not ready, and neither is Familiar afaik...

Black
09-15-2010, 01:09 AM
KAy, also, those who are wishing to persue an evil career with the Legion, PM me and i'll give you secret nicknames and I'll add your nickname to the list. Do not tell anyone, I repeat, ANYONE, that you're evil and such. Infact, everyone re-arrange their CS's so it does not include alignment.

Familiar
09-15-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, one thing that bugs me it Draco being in the Order of the Phoenix. I don't really remember him doing much of anything to redeem himself, particularly since he only dodged Azkaban by defecting at a very late stage in the war... Other than that though, it looks good.

If you could give myself and Bio a couple posts to actually do the penny tour of Diagon Alley, that would be great.

LMM
09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
Sounds good to me, I'll arrange my CS to take out alignment after I get out of the shower...:) Be Back Later...:D

Black
09-15-2010, 01:12 AM
As with the trace, I shall explain how Draco earns himself a place in the Order, and a place as a Teacher.

As kids, our best friends end up our boy/girl friends, out boy/girlfriends turn out to be our worst enemies, and out worst enemies turn out to be our best friends. =P Which is true, as my ex just became my worst enemy.

The Fox
09-15-2010, 01:13 AM
O.O

I don't know who my characters best friends are. I guess Siyah likes Roy and Andrew likes Nevaeh.

Also, should I fill out a form of some sort for Jake? He's one of my main characters after all.

Lastly, I took out the alignments. ^^

Black
09-15-2010, 01:14 AM
I was just simply hinting, that in the course of time Draco and Harry Potter become friends.

Familiar
09-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Eh, I don't know... I still don't see it happening to be honest. But it's a minor gripe, and this is your show, so I'll shut up about it.

Just to let you guys know, Bio and I are doing a co-op post, just because it seems like it's going to involve a lot of conversation. So yeah... We'll get it done, one way or another, by the end of the night... *Pokes Bio*

LMM
09-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Well time for me to go to bed, I think it's best if I stay awake during Chemistry tomorrow ;P anyways sleep well everyone -luv-

The Fox
09-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Good night, LMM! I will post tomorrow. Sleep well.

Black
09-15-2010, 03:18 AM
Bartimaeus is an excellent series. Also, Leave OOC's for in here, there should be no OOC's in the IC's.

Jojo
09-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Mind if I join this?

LMM
09-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Ares if offline so he won't be able to get back to you until he does get on...which is when he gets out of school...(he's two hours behind us Jojo) haha but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be a problem, we are supposed to be accepting until 3rd year or something like that :D of course I would check with Ares first since this is his show :)

Black
09-15-2010, 10:56 PM
yes, you're accepted, get a character up.

Jojo
09-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Lol, ok thanks a whole lot. Ive already started. Mind if he be half-blood? Wizard and muggle?

Black
09-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Obviously not.

Jojo
09-16-2010, 12:12 AM
Lol yeah I kind of figured that out eventually. (or not?)

Tommy Douglas

11 (1st year)

Male

The sorting hat finally decides Slytherin

Curses

Everything else minimally.

Professor Firenze, Hagrid, and Flitwick, though he hasn't been to school yet, he likes the classes and teachers.

His father died before he was born. He had found out about the world of wizardry. He told his son, Tom, about it later on, through letters given to him from his mother, when Tom was able to read. His mother never did believe about the magic world though and she told him so. His mother and father were never married so his last name came from his mother. He grew up with good manners and such, never being hateful or needy, or anything really. He just was that way. Later on he found out he had a darker side, taking pleasure in violence, and other related stuff that wasn't so nice. He played with fire and stuff when he was younger as well. He, in his mind, remains a young child, though he has been known to have wisdom beyond his years. He believes violence against others is pointless, and as such doesn't practice it. He loved the sport of soccer, or futball, and practiced it when he was younger but it didn't stay with him. He doesn't know how to deal with situations that are very sudden, but has a calm attitude nonetheless. He is a bright for his young age and loves to read a magnitude of books. He is also good at grammar and other subjects. Because of his intelligence though he finds easy work tedious and grows tired of it, unless of course it interests him.

That good?

Black
09-16-2010, 02:00 AM
One major spec. Theres a diff between curses and hexes,
doesn't matter if he hasn't started school, I would still like a fav teacher. You can change it later on.

Also, if you're planning on being an evil person PM me, and we'll discuss your place/nickname. Theres a bunch of nicknames up there already you can choose from, or you can make your own.

Also, everyone check the Legion tab in the first post.

LMM
09-16-2010, 02:02 AM
Ok I'll check it then I'm off for the night...I'll be on tomorrow morning for about 30 minutes :) -luv- Night Everyone!

Jojo
09-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Okay, I will check up and it and tell you if I might want to be evil and I will definitely fix my sheet. :)

Dr. Dream
09-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry I have not been active! I sorta forgot about the RP, and I really have no time to catch up so can someone tell me what we are doing so I can make a post and get caught up.

LMM
09-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Well 2 people were found dead...and now well everyone's back at Diagon Alley finishing up their stuff so they are ready for Hogwarts...I really think that's it really if I'm remembering correctly...:/

The Fox
09-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Sorry for the delay! Going to go post. Thanks for the patience. ^^

Jojo
09-16-2010, 11:15 PM
And Im getting thrown into the mix somehow and ignore the post of mine for now. Im still updating it to present time.
Edit: Updated it somewhat. Got distracted and had to fix the distraction.

Glad I'm caught up finally. :)

Familiar
09-18-2010, 03:44 AM
Alright, Bio and my final Diagon alley post should be up shortly.

LMM
09-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Hey everyone, just a warning, the only way for me to get on until Sunday night is using my phone...=/ So if my posts are bad please forgive me.

Black
09-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Everyone make their way to the hogggy warts train.

Familiar
09-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Alright. Bio and I are done in the alley, so we should be ready to move there whenever you do.

Jojo
09-21-2010, 02:17 AM
I don't think I can reply today but I can tommorow probably. Sorry If I set us back. Please forgive me!

Edit: Posted! On platform.

Black
09-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Move it along people. By Firday the train'l be a rolln.

thesouleater
09-22-2010, 05:31 AM
I'll try to get a post up as soon as possible. I just restarted school (though I'm sure most of us just restarted) and I've been real busy with extra activities. I have the majority of my post written though. I just need to finish and send.

The Lifted Lorax
09-22-2010, 09:48 PM
I take it you're not still accepting for this one...? =\

The Lifted Lorax
09-23-2010, 03:37 AM
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/images/spells/blue-eyes.jpg
Name:Althea Prewett ("Thea")
Sex: Female
Major Specialization: Charms
Minor Specialization: Knowlege of trivial but sometimes useful information (For instance, the Sumerians invented root beer and The Amarekaire cannibals of Peru have 17 distinct recipes for cooking a human head. The kind of stuff which seems useless at the time, but if you ever find yourself in Peru...)
Favorite Teacher: Tie between Firenze and Flitwick
Affiliation (For later on): Good
Personality: Bookish and curious, Thea stands out as a bit of an oddball in those awkward tween years, but around fourteen she becomes a bit more normal...or, rather, better at hiding it. She's never exactly hyper, but her imagination can be set off onto the strangest tangents by the littlest thing. Until her early teens, she doesn't really have that brain-mouth filter most of us are born with and says nearly whatever pops into her head. Later on she does discover her inner-filter, but still lacks tact when it comes to people she's familiar with whether or not she likes them and so her way of giving her opinion is often described as "blunt force trauma". She values truth and loyalty and therefore has very few secrets and refuses to pretend to be friends with someone with whom she does not want to be friends. A pureblood, she harbors an almost Arthur Weasley-like fascination with Muggles, though not to the extent of collecting plugs. Thea has the curious habit of retaining only information she has learned willingly; if she's in a class she doesn't like (let's say Arithmancy), she can recall enough to test on it until the end of the year then recall it for O.W.L.s, but otherwise would struggle to remember what she's learned. In subjects she likes and research she does on her own, she could recall who did what and when and where then continue a conversation on it for hours when she only read about it once three years ago. It makes for having a lot of useless information stacked up in her head, but you never know when it'll prove to be not-so-useless after all.

Acceptable?

Black
09-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Indeed. Post as you wish, Everyone has until Friday to board the train. If you miss it, Ministry/Teacher Wizards/Witches will be sent to collect you.

Black
09-23-2010, 11:17 PM
All Rpers in HPRP are required to Mail me a list of the following for sorting and other such things.

Requested House:
(For those of you that have elder brothers and sisters at hogwarts): Quidditch Spot: (Keeper, Beater, Seeker, Chaser)
Prefect: (5th years and above)
Qudditch Captain: (5th year and above)
Head Boy (Seventh year):
Head Girl (Seventh Year):

You may apply for any of these spots as you advance through hogwarts. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE AGE REQUIREMENT.

Black
09-25-2010, 03:20 AM
Id like to remind you all, 1 paragraph minimum. For those of you who are woefully ignorant or forgetful, 1 paragraph is 5 sentences.

Jojo
09-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Lol sorry I was kind of out of it whenever I posted. Sorry about that. Is my post good enough?

Biophysicist
09-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Where the pie is Familiar?

FAM I NEED YOU

The Lifted Lorax
09-28-2010, 01:28 AM
Um...did Voldemort kill everyone? O.o

Biophysicist
09-28-2010, 01:30 AM
I'm still waiting on Familiar.

thesouleater
09-28-2010, 01:36 AM
I'm trying not to spam the IC. o_o I make a point to avoid that. If I get to around 3-4 posts between me and someone else, then I stop posting until someone else does (other than the first 'someone else'). Eh... is that confusing?

The Lifted Lorax
09-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Not confusing at all, and understandable. I was just wondering because everybody else disappeared for a few days. O.o

I've also been in a rather HP mood coz I'm trying to finish re-reading all the books before the new movie comes out. ^_^ I'm about 1/3 of the way through book 4.

Biophysicist
09-30-2010, 09:39 PM
I guess I'm dropping out of this 'cause Familiar has vanished and stuff and I'm busy anyway. >.>

Black
09-30-2010, 11:54 PM
I think ima have to end it. It's kinda dead. Ill be informing a GM shortly to remove this to the Recycle.

Jojo
10-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Are you sure Ares? That sounds crappy =/

Black
10-01-2010, 01:11 AM
If you want you can take over Jojo, I have no desire to keep this going.

Jojo
10-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Me take over, Ares?!?

Black
10-01-2010, 01:16 AM
mhmm, rule this rp as you see fit. If I come back in a few weeks and it interests me I might be inclined to pop back in.

Jojo
10-01-2010, 01:20 AM
So like leave the door open for you maybe? And be a temporary (maybe) leader or whatever for it?

Black
10-01-2010, 01:22 AM
I mean If it seems like its alive and going well in the future, ill come back with William and cause mischief, but I will not lead a Rp. They die to much for me when I lead em. Capricious is how I'd describe me, I flutter from one joy and interest to another.

Jojo
10-01-2010, 01:26 AM
That's sort of how I am too, though I'm learning consistency. -sigh- I suppose I could lead it, though personally I feel inclined not to; I'm not exactly the leading type, in my opinion.

Black
10-01-2010, 01:40 AM
you'll do fine.

Jojo
10-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Um well I would say more, but I fear the internet is about to turn off once again. I guess I'll lead then, though I doubt fine would be accurate.

LMM
10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
You'll do fine Jojo :) If you need help I'll always be here to help :D

TenSARS
10-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Okay, I think I've dawdled long enough. I have the profile here, and I've said I'm going to have my character graduate in 1st year. I've discussed this with Ares at some point, and rest assured, we'll be handling this carefully.

Name: Tatsuya Kaoru
Sex: F
Major Specialization: Defence Against Dark Arts, Arithmancy
Minor Specialization: Excellent Visual Acuity, is steady on a broom
Favorite Teacher: None really, though she is partial to Professor Malfoy
Affiliation (For later on): Erm... are we meant to hide this?
Personality: Almost Bi-Polar at times. In a good mood one minute, feeling like a psychopath the next
Appearance: Kaoru will be played by Tohsaka Rin of Fate/Stay Night (http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/130/6/7/FateStay_night___Tohsaka_Rin_by_tomuyu.jpg)

Jojo
10-04-2010, 12:14 AM
So I guess I'm taking over for Ares. LMM will be helping me with this. I would like everyone to be on the train and ready to leave by Friday. Sunday by the latest, though I'm patient. I just don't want this to die completely, or at all. And TenSARS, you can remove affiliation. If you are going to be part of the legion please PM me. Even those who have already PMed Ares. Thank you. And I'm keeping most of his stuff there. The rules are fine. If you will be gone for a few days, please message me or LMM or post on here that you will be gone so that we will know. Also, I would be grateful if you posted atleast every other day Thanks again.

~Jojo

Also, Please mail me about this in the future. You will probably get the requested position.

Requested House:
(For those of you that have elder brothers and sisters at hogwarts): Quidditch Spot: (Keeper, Beater, Seeker, Chaser)
Prefect: (5th years and above)
Qudditch Captain: (5th year and above)
Head Boy (Seventh year):
Head Girl (Seventh Year):

You may apply for any of these spots as you advance through hogwarts. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE AGE REQUIREMENT. Please.

The Lifted Lorax
10-04-2010, 02:12 AM
I thought the train had already left? O.o Anyway, I believe in you Jojo!! We won't let this die!! :D

Jojo
10-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks for your belief, Charvi. I Sincerily hope not. :) And no the train hasn't I think... Maybe? I'll tell you later. Have to get off at the moment.

LMM
10-05-2010, 09:18 PM
We could say it's left if everyone is on? It's supposed to be a long train ride right? *shrug* It doesn't really matter right?

Jojo
10-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Well I guess we could start the train or say it's already left. Tom is absent minded sometimes. :)

TenSARS
10-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Uh, just have Kaoru NPC her self onto the train. She's done it for 6 years now, there's no reason for anything special to happen this time round for her.

Jojo
10-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Ok will do. She's on the train then.

We get to Hogwarts tommorow I suppose. If anyone has a problem with that let me know please. :) It can be later than that. But hopefully not to long. Or maybe saturday instead would be good.

LMM
10-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Ok everyone I am posting in the IC for Jojo and myself at the moment, since he is not sure if he can get on and wants the train to arrive at Hogwarts. So just so you all know Tom and Nevaeh's post will be together in my next post. Also we will be arriving at Hogwarts in the duration of my post. So please finish up anything that must be done on the train :)

Thanks. <3

Jojo
10-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Guys. I would like to get this moving along. We need some post...Come on! No hurry though... (Grr.) But please tell me if you can't post so we know if we will need to move you along. (Being that you can post later on.) And if you can't post evermore then maybe have something happen to the character. Thanks a lot.

~~Jojo :)

Black
10-30-2010, 04:10 AM
Just an FYI, JoJo has the right to move characters along, kill them off, or in any other way control them.

Jojo
10-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Well thesouleater has lost interest in the role-play since it has been dead for a while. I might take control of his character for the moment unless one of you would like too. I'm still thinking of what to do. Suggestions would be nice.

That rule below only applies if the character has been dead for a while. I'll try and contact you about it though, so no worries.

TenSARS
11-06-2010, 12:47 AM
So is anything going to happen in this RP?

Jojo
11-06-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm trying to get some more people at this moment. And still blank about Roy. Guess I'll play him.

LMM
11-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Sorry for my little absence...I actually haven't been online due to not feeling well....But I am back and have already posted :) Let's see if we can get this place back up and living.

Jojo
11-14-2010, 05:18 AM
Huh, really? Thought that was due to me not knowing what to post and stuff but yeah. Sorry I've been gone a few day and haven't checked up. But I'm back (And hope to stay back presently) right now, so I guess I'll post maybe today or tommorow maybe. We won't actually hear a sorting hat song cause either something might happen (you miss it or like mine, you won't of heard it for some reason (not paying attention)) Cheer cheers. And dang I'm tired....

Edit: Sorry -facepalm- posting now.

Another Edit: NPC character's (like Hagrid and such as long as it makes some sense) may speak during my post from time to time. As long as you mention it here, most of the time I will be fine if you do the same. Thanks. Just wanted to mention that.

Edit again...: Posting finished but need to get off. Posting first time I get on next time.

Jojo
11-19-2010, 11:12 PM
Forgive my tardiness, please. I posted Toms post.

TenSARS
11-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I think we may have hit a problem:
-The first years, apart from getting into class and all that, really don't have all that much to do.
-We already know that the interesting stuff happens several years later.
-Hence we're stuck

This suggestion is going to be controversial, but it's to fast forward to the end of second year, where all the students reveal their subject choices and start thinking about their careers. In addition to that, the Salem witch reveals herself in year 3.

Jojo
11-26-2010, 04:46 PM
True. That is a bit of a problem. Worry-some it is. Be back with you on that.

Jojo
12-07-2010, 11:30 PM
First of all. I'm sorry. I forgot all about rpa for a while! It was horrible. Totally irresponsible sometimes. Forgive me for that. But we will skip ahead...to third year...and they have already arrived. Umm -looks for character's name- crap. Oh yeah. Tom <- Him. He's got a snake friend now. Haven't decided if the snake has a name though, or the type of snake. My apologizes are still here. Sometimes I'm not the brightest orange in the basket. And Roy...well Roy is Roy. I'll talk with Charvi about him. Thanks! Wish you a good rest of the week. I'll be on before then though, so no worries.

LMM
12-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Ok Jojo, I know you hate decisions but..did we /just/ arrive 3rd year or have we been here a bit? Doesn't really matter to me it just popped in my head.

:)

Jojo
12-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I thought I said it in my last post but to answer the question sort of. We already arrived at the school and...It's transitioning from fall to winter already.

*Aotearoa*
12-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Hi Jojo,
Just wondering if your taking on new members? If not that's sweet just thought i'd ask :)

Jacogos
12-08-2010, 10:22 PM
I'd also be interested if there's any openings.
Question: Do we HAVE to be first years? (I have a character from an old HP fan-roleplay that I could use if we don't have to be, is why I'm wondering)

The Lifted Lorax
12-10-2010, 10:42 PM
Would you mind terribly PMing me when we start up again as third years? :3 I've been horribly absent lately and not really keeping track of my RPs since most of them died. =\ But we're reviving this!! :D So, if someone could please PM me once we start up again, just in case?

Jojo
12-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Ok so lately I've been a silly goose. And an irresponsible one at the. -facepalm- But I am tryin to get on a lot more.

@*Aotearoa*: Yes, yes we are :) But keep in mind that were starting it back up again them being in third year.
@Jacogos: There are openings yes, and no, you most certainly do NOT have to be first years, but it is preferred I suppose.
Tom, Roy, Althea, and Nevaeh are third years now though... so hope this goes well. :) Let's see what you all got. And oh..
@Charvi: Yes, yes I or LMM indeed will. Once one of us POSTS! xP Or someone else does of course; Posts I mean.

Current roleplay leader person,
~Jojo

LMM
12-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Well howdy everyone :) Been a bit since I stopped in here, of course if Jojo doesn't I will pm you Charvi. Third years, must think a little on that one :) Sounds good to me. Ooohh looks like we got fresh meat in here too :) I can see this thing getting revived yet <3

Jojo
12-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Well actually what I meant (to clear this up) was that if you create a new character. That character be at the same year we are. We were first years but now we're third years so a new character would be a third year. Just wanted to clarify.... Oh and if you want a character above third year, let me know please. Thanks. :)

ILYTH
01-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Hey Guy's just a quick check to see if this is still alive :D

Jojo
01-10-2011, 01:44 AM
As of lately it seems to have dies down. I'm sure some of it was my lack of activity. I suddenly seemed to have gotten some soft of life other than this one. I'm not sure the current standing of this is. We can try and continue this if everyone feels like it. I would like to. But I'm fine with whatever happens. What does everyone else have to say?

Jacogos
01-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Just a suggestion, but I feel we might just want to start this RP over completely, new OOC and IC threads with players already in the RP updating their characters (to third year I guess?) and new people filling in as needed. It would clean up a bunch and those who are skipping to third year (and newbies alike) don't have to search through posts to figure out where everything started, ended, restarted, etc.

Just a suggestion