PDA

View Full Version : Forum War OOC

LurkerGuy
09-13-2010, 03:39 AM
Forum War

Dear RPer

Due to money issues, we regret to inform you that we will no longer provide protection against the advertisement bots that are plaguing what you would call home. Giving in to these annoyances is the only way we can even hope to afford those cute pink curtains for us…Oh I meant for the forum. We hope that you understand our reasons for allowing these advertisement bots into our forum
From, The Staff Team

This is a fictional RP that will pit the normal members of this fair forum against a corrupt administration that thinks no one can oppose them, only that these members are fed up with this corruption and not only plan to overthrow the staff but want to rule RPA themselves. Though that’s not to say that every member’s plan to conquer RPA is doing so for good intentions and some of the staff may not like the corruption within the administration, and may be willing to backstab them. The players will be the real driving force for the story.

As of note, keep in mind that this RP is only meant for fun and thus should not be taken seriously. Nothing in this RP is real for any of the players who are going to be taking part in this. If you feel this RP will create hard feelings with someone in this RP, do not join it, that is the last thing I would want to happen.

Because school has recently started back for me and I’m probably going to be busy, there will be three GMs for this RP and that would be me, The Gypsy Queen and Spirits Breath. This RP will be set in a fictional world representation of RPA and so the characters for this RP will be fictional representations of ourselves. But of course, there will still be character sheets.

Rules:
No godmodding will be allowed, although I will allow powerplaying for some instances.
All of the normal RPA rules are in effect here
There should be at least two paragraphs per post
If you’re going to be absent for a while or if you just want to quit RP, please let the GMs know first.

Character Sheet:
Name: (Your username goes here)
Sex: (Put whatever your gender is here, well, unless you’re tempting to cross genders)
Description: (Can be described with text or pictures, as long as it gives me a thought of what your character looks like, I’m fine with it)
Abilities: (List off whatever powers or unique skills your character has.)
Weaknesses: (Anything that you would consider a weakness such as fears of certain things)
Personality: (A brief description of your character’s personality)

Name: LurkerGuy

Sex: Male

Description: He has a height around 6'0". He wears glasses, has short curly red hair, his eyes are brown. Lurker is usually seen matching red, yellow, or green garb. He also has a white lab coat in a backpack he carries with him when he feels like he needs it.

Abilities: Knowledge of machinery and gadgets

Weaknesses: Large birds, Rust

Personality: As a man with a scientific mind, Lurker is pretty knowledgeable of gadgets and machinery which is the

reason why he is an expert of crafting them. His biggest wish is to have to world seen the wonder of his work. As far as attitude goes he's a bit on the cynical side but unlike other scientists like him, he has gone out of his way to not be totally secluded in his lab and can be rather nice to those who have interest to his work.

However, getting on Lurker's bad side and he will find any way he can to ruin you and may even develop Mad Scientist syndrome.

Oh, and since he relies on machinery and gadgets to do his bidding, without them to backup his strength Lurker is pretty defenseless otherwise. As one of the more scientific members of RPA, he has built a secret underground lab somewhere within RPA. Naturally, only Lurker knows where it is.

The Staff:
Mary Sue
Merry Gentry
Blue Tornado
Spirits breath

The Members:

zelli
Fox Xalian
SikstaSlathalin
Excalibur
Wander
TheDashingRogue
Phoenix

Familiar
09-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Alright, this looks like fun...

Name: Familiar
Description: 6"2, with shaggy hair that meanders between blond, dirty blond and straight brown depending on the month. Tends to dress perhaps a little bit more dressily than is strictly necessary, and is usually seen in dress shirts and jeans.
Abilities: Water and Cold (I live in Canada and have ~3 weeks of bottomtime as a scuba diver. Diving in Victoria in January in a wetsuit is just about the coldest you can get without bits falling off... So yeah...)
Weaknesses: Tall buildings (Not cliffs though, oddly enough...), gets attacked by roving packs of animals (No.Seriously.It sucks.)

Personality: Has been everywhere and seen everything and as a result can be rather blase about what's going on around him at times. Despite this, he tends to be friendly, if slightly odd. Above all else he tries not to hurt people inadvertently in his dealings with them, though hurting people intentionally... :3

spirits breath
09-13-2010, 04:46 PM
I am in, but you will have to excuse my not putting up a CS right now since I got to get ready for work. But when I get home, I will work on it. (in other words, ignore my name on the users browsing since I am leaving this open on a tab so I don't forget.)

The Magnan
09-13-2010, 05:01 PM
I'll join, and i will put my CS up soon.

MikeZZZ
09-14-2010, 02:47 AM
TOTALLY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE LAST ONE

Name: Known by his nickname (Shadow)

Sex: MALE

Description: 5' 9" Small in build, but wiry. Has a camo shirt that he always wears. Switches between blue jeans, and black sweats. A small scar on the back of his left hand, and another one across his right cheek.

Abilities: Has amazing hand-eye coordination, and has the ability to blend in with any enviroment.

Weaknesses: Deathly afraid of deep water.

Personality:
A special operations man, during the Iraq war. Shadow got his nickname from his uncanny ability to blend in anywhere, even a crowded room. He has no family to speak of, as they died during the 9-11 tragedy.

As part of his training for the war, he was taught how to fight with duel swords, that he has now disguised. He never goes outside without them, seriously. He trained himself after the war, to use most conventinal weapons, and carries a variety of usefull "tools" with him. Some have gotten him into trouble at airports, but that's another story. After fighting overseas for too long, he has gotten used to explosions, among other things.
(how's that?)

LurkerGuy
09-14-2010, 03:02 AM
I'd say yours is good Zelli, same thing to Familiar.

To spirit and Magnan: Can't wait to see what you two come up with.

thesouleater
09-14-2010, 02:42 PM
N/A

Merry
09-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Name: Merry Gentry
Sex: girly girl.. of course
Description: http://www.p--inc.com/BlondFairy.gif
Ability : to make you smile with just a touch, if you hug her you're under her spell, forever...

Weakness: beach sand and suntan lotion will stop me in my tracks every time

Fears: Missing a 2 for 1 sale on sexy shoes, and snakes of any type

Personality: Merry is sweet and lovable to just about everyone she meets. (cept Naz) She loves hugs and meeting new people and will dance at the drop of a hat to just about any type of music. She loves RPA and makes it a mission each day to make someone smile, no matter what.. you will smile, or else. People that don't... well, they tend to disappear, never to be seen again. :merry:

Mary Sue
09-15-2010, 02:56 AM
I'm SO in too! Holding my spot until tomorrow night!

Name: Mary Sue
Sex: Female
Description: http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab200/Furano/Anime%20weapons/DualBladeGirl.jpg

And to give you a height reference, Mary Sue is 5' 3".
Abilities: The ability to summon her fearsome...battle bunnies XD, The bunny ears on Mary's head (for the sake of the rp, yes that's what those are) also allow Mary to wield psychic abilities (they're like channels for her power)
Weaknesses: Anything cute and sparkly catches her attention and causes her to go crazy will girlish squeals and behavior. She is also still terribly afraid of spiders.
Personality: Once a charming, love-able, little member who loved the color pink and all things cute Mary Sue began to change when she became a Moderator. She began weilding her power downtown to oppress the members. Anyone who spoke out against her was reported. She had eyes and ears everywhere and no one could escape her wrath. She started talking flatly and without emotion. Her eyes, once so full of life, showed only coldness and contempt.

spirits breath
09-15-2010, 04:10 AM
What they said

Name: Spirits Breath (or spirits )
Sex: *goes to ponder* male
Description: Atands to about four feet, six inches. But when he sits, the way his body is, he rises to 6 feet to 6'6''. His body length is about 12 feet, four of that is tail, and six inches is his neck. Wingspan goes to about 18 feet. He is covered in light and dark blue scales and he resembles my avatar.
Abilities: Flight, ice breath, tough set of scales to absorb damage(until it breaks) cold aura. Blood transfusion (can use his blood to heal others when they are injected with a liquid from his oral glands) the healing isn't instant, but a wound that would take a week to heal would be two and a half days. But for him, the wound lasts twice as long.)
Weaknesses: His wings and tongue being felt nicely/painlessly. though high temperatures and his state of being, he also dislikes spices and his belongings taken from him.
Personality: While he is much of a lovable beast with his wit and way of actual care for his friends. He has been a bit equaly as wary with some people touching him as well. And as for flying with someone on his back, that almost has to be forced on him.
Always up for a harmless fight, but once a drop of blood is spilled, it ends for him.
Trust worthy, and able to hold a secret, he is more or less a seeker of figuring out the world around him Weather it is seeing how a trees bark tastes, or the various kinds of meat and fruit. He is lead by simple motivaitons that can either get him in trouble, or make his body feel all good.

Mary Sue
09-15-2010, 11:12 AM
What kind of abilities are we allowed?

Fox Xalian
09-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Name: Fox Xalian
Description: He wears a air force pilot uniform, both the officers dress uniform and the flight suit.
When not in uniform he wears a 1950's style mafia outfit.

Abilities: Being a trained pilot he flies his two favourite stealth fighters, the F-22 Raptor and F-35 Lightning II. He commands a group of five other pilots as part of the Final Fate squadron. He is also a shapeshifter, he is able to switch between a fox, hence his name, and a wolf, one of his old code names.
Weaknesses: He is afraid of loosing everything he has, his friends and loved ones. He also has a tendency to be to hard on himself.
Personality: Friendly, natural born leader, flirty, is prone to sudden outbursts of anger.

Fox always has his trusty P90 SMG and his ziewhander (two-handed) sword with him. He usually drives his Cadillac CTS-V. He works out of the airport near Downtown and his cafe in Downtown when not on duty, a former spy for, and friend of, Mary Sue he had considerable power with her, now he is Public Enemy #1 to her.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27131/619843-sword_awesomest_super.jpg
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs49/300W/i/2009/207/0/b/Combat_Arms_P90_TR_SE_fan_art_by_Thieres.jpg

SikstaSlathalin
09-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Oh snap sign me up can't have an RPA RP without Siks!

The Magnan
09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
Name: Magnafire aka the Magnan
Description, quite tall, has hazel eyes and short messy brown hair. Wears long sleeved dark red shirt with black sleeves. Long red Coat.
Abilities: Former General of the Fire Magnan army, Magnafire trained to fight all kinds of threats. He is very adaptive to new technology. He likes to learn also. His main ability is fire control.
Weakness: Mostly likely anyone who controls water, or anyone who tries to control him. He hates it being ordered about, hence why he rebelled and went rogue.
Personality: Kind, caring, and understanding. Blames himself for many mistakes. Likes to get revenge. He can also sensitive to the emotions of others, he hates to see others in pain, or hurt. He feels almost abliged to help. Even if the situation is hopeless.
Weapons: never leaves home without the fire sword Blade Edge.

SikstaSlathalin
09-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Name: Siksta Slathalin
Sex: All male
Description: http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz139/Siks/deadpool-5.gif

Abilities: Teleportation, mutant healing factor, enhanced strength, speed, agility, superior reflexes and stamina, immune to drugs, poison and disease. An extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant and is skilled in multiple unarmed combat techniques. master of assassination techniques, is an excellent marksman, and is highly skilled with bladed weapons.

Weaknesses: Martyr complex and Old World Hero
Personality: Good-natured, helpful, knightly, loves to laugh, Old World Hero, generally nice and awesome.

LurkerGuy
09-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Wow, look at all of the characters. They look quite good too.

I'm going to start linking to the profiles that have been done, and I'm going to start working on the IC.

thesouleater
09-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Ah... I'm going to have to drop out of this. I just realized how many other RPs I'm in and with school starting up I'll be really busy. Sorry.

Familiar
09-16-2010, 02:04 AM
Shit... I actually think I'm with Soul here... School is hitting me harder than I thought it would.

LurkerGuy
09-16-2010, 02:07 AM
Well, I was finished with linking all of the completed character sheets that were done. But Famliar, are you saying your dropping out?

Familiar
09-16-2010, 02:25 AM
Yeah, sorry. As I said, my classes are taking up more of my time than I was expecting, and while I'm loathe to quit RPs I'm going to be pushing it with the one's I have now, much less adding more...

Sorry about this.

LurkerGuy
09-16-2010, 02:30 AM
Ok then, it's too bad though, your character looked pretty interesting, but school comes first so I'm ok with it.

Mary Sue
09-16-2010, 02:51 AM
Aw. D: This is no fun! I'mma make an awesome banner for advertising!

LurkerGuy
09-16-2010, 03:33 AM
A banner you say? That would actually be pretty cool to see.

Fox Xalian
09-16-2010, 05:25 AM
I got a great idea for the pic of the banner! But you might not be able to get it....

Merry
09-16-2010, 01:59 PM
updated my spot!

LurkerGuy
09-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Good to see you in Merry.

@Fox: Hmm, think you can PM me an idea of what this pic. is?

Mary Sue
09-18-2010, 03:31 PM
If Lurker approves the pic, Fox, You can PM it to me and I'll see what I can do with it. :)

Also Merry, I thought we were supposed to be evil. I wanna hug your character more than I want to rebel against her. XD

The Magnan
09-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Maybe Merry is wanting to fool everyone into thinking she is nice, cute, friendly..... what am i kidding. Of course she is all of those things.

spirits breath
09-18-2010, 08:57 PM
thats her guise. we all saw avatar.she is like that acrobat chick. the acts all nice, walks up to you and when you least expect it, you can no longer consider yourself a male anymore.
she has secret abilities she won't tell you. perhaps she is bipolar
Well find out next week in Femme Fatale. Which goes to the fact. she does work with Nazgul for the RPA videos... keep that in mind.

The Magnan
09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Naz digs his own grave.... he's outnumbered, and out gunned.... poor Naz against all those girls.

Mary Sue
09-18-2010, 09:03 PM
We DID hear the gunshots...

Edit: And I'm nice to Nazzy. XD

The Magnan
09-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I probably could put up with it for a while.... i don't mind girls, frankly they can be more funny than most guys (Thats includes me)

LurkerGuy
09-19-2010, 12:04 AM
Well you know what they say, just because someone looks cute doesn't mean they are not evil.

Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, but I'm just saying...

Merry
09-19-2010, 12:29 PM
what? me? evil!? *quickly throwing away machete's with a loud clang* Nah... -grin-

The Magnan
09-19-2010, 12:35 PM
A machete. Wonder where that came from? hi Merry.

Merry
09-21-2010, 05:33 PM
(wave) Hi Mag.. so, who else is joining the fab RP? hhhmm?

Fox Xalian
09-21-2010, 05:35 PM
I am! And I sent Mary the pic for the banner!

LurkerGuy
09-21-2010, 05:44 PM
Great! Oh, and because Gypsy has been rather busy recently. I had to recruit an extra GM for this, so say hi Spirits Breath.

Merry
09-21-2010, 05:51 PM
:anne: Hurray for Spirits!

spirits breath
09-21-2010, 05:52 PM
howdy, and I get distracted easily, so I am trying to figure out a possible story for you lurker.
Trying to also see about learning how to draw. would make characters easier.(also restrict me a bit, but still. And I have a while to go. as in not yet started.)

but yeah working one out

and now confused thanks to merry

SikstaSlathalin
09-22-2010, 12:34 AM
*picks up machete* Hey this is one of mine.

Merry
09-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Well if you're gonna leave weapons in the Ladies Lounge... yeah..

and confused Spirits? cause of me? why?

SikstaSlathalin
09-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Duly noted Merry. *goes to fix my safe*

spirits breath
09-23-2010, 08:10 PM
saying hooray for spirits when I ended up a GM for this. though I did give lurker a few ideas. not sure what happened with him.

LurkerGuy
09-23-2010, 08:55 PM
I looked at the PM, just haven't had the chance to put down my own two cents yet. Though I have been sending PMs to a few members here to see if they could possibly join.

And I did ask a few other members for the extra GM position before you spirit, but I never got their replies back. That, and Gypsy said you were good.

Bia
09-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Name: Blue_Tornado

Sex: Female!

Description: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/178/0/4/04f8ad3f2bec0c5782389a3a828f8fdd.png

Abilities: Control tornadoes! And amazing artistry :D

Weaknesses: Super secret fear of blenders...

Personality: Happy, sunshiney, slightly sarcastic. Blue likes talking, and partying it up. BUT if you cross her...you better fear for your life. Redheads have a fiery reputation for a reason ;)

spirits breath
09-23-2010, 09:33 PM
you jerk for using yourself for the pictures... yes, I mean you blue
and yay gor gypsey's comments.

Bia
09-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Haha right. I wish that was me Sorry for using my own pictures :(

Merry
09-24-2010, 01:21 AM
I think you'll make a great GM Spirits! and Blue - You're gorgeous babe, and the pic's are pretty nice too.. you can use whatever you like ;)

LurkerGuy
09-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Wow, such a pretty picture, I like the character sheet too Blue.

Anyway, I'm updating the front page and linking the profiles for the staff members.

Fox Xalian
09-28-2010, 11:12 AM
When will the IC go up?

MikeZZZ
09-28-2010, 03:40 PM
a very good question.....I'm ready lol

LurkerGuy
10-01-2010, 06:34 PM
I was waiting to see if I could get a few more people onboard this RP. Though I'm now writing the IC as we speak. It should be up in a day or two if nothing interferes.

Mary Sue
10-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Yay! Super happy fun time! XD

Merry
10-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Lurker! Do you want to advertise this RP as RP of the week?
I know we need some new submissions for games to be displayed on the front page of the site

http://role-player.net/forum/site.php

Any interest? We'd have to make a banner.. which I'm sure is possible, and a small blurb about the game... this is how we do it, lemme know! I think I can help us out!
RP of the week Submissions (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905)

LurkerGuy
10-10-2010, 07:16 PM
I wouldn't mind having this RP is on RP of week, any advertising is good advertising in my opinion.

And I think Mary already made a banner we could use.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/RPA%20Requests/ForumWar.jpg

Merry
10-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Great! I'll set it up for RP of the week then! See if we can gather some more players!

Merry
10-10-2010, 08:02 PM
it's up!

RPA Front Page News! (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

mcstringer
10-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Iaght I'm in. You twisted my arm. *extends arm to be twisted*

Name: Excalibur
Sex: Male *check* Yep, Male
Description: 5'8" white, super short dark brown hair, 230 lbs (Yesss I is Fat.) 36-30 jeans , XL t-shirts with either rock band logos or random sayings on them, oddly flexible for a fat guy.
Abilities: Practioner of Panda Kung Fu (Kung Fu Panda), Blue energy shields and blasts, Energy Transfer (Drain energy from objects to self. Only tires out people. At max makes them go to sleep. OR Give energy from self to objects or people. Premature explosion or a super hyper/adreneline person at most.)
Weaknesses: Heights( Ok indoors its the look down over ledge part that gets me) Spiders (they are creepy little @#$##. rather smack them with a shoe than let one live), All things cute (HEY.. probably the only man alive with the @#$@# to say he falls for the cute kitty face)
Personality: I bit of an idiot, hard-headed and stubborn. A verbal trickster. One of the most honest friends you'll ever meet. He's the put-your-head-on-my shoulder guy (kind of guy no girl wants aparently). An @$$hole and a recluse when he wants to be. Trustworthy. Feels bad when he does help out the guy at the traffic light with the sign, but justifies it with " It's your own fault". Works hard in any task he does though it's not perfect. Loves simple solutions, especially the ones that break stuff or have an explosion at the end.

The Magnan
10-12-2010, 03:36 PM
whoops sorry, i forget about this rp.

Fox Xalian
10-12-2010, 03:39 PM
lol that's okay, it doesn't seem to be up in IC yet.

The Magnan
10-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Oh, well i can't wait.

Fox Xalian
10-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Niether can I! It seems we outnumber the staff in this roleplay anyway. This should eb fun still. I bags the first battle with Mary! and at least one with Merry!

spirits breath
10-12-2010, 10:44 PM
would have to get past her guard drake then. but yes, perhaps soon. but regardless it may be up fairly soon.

Merry
10-13-2010, 03:13 PM
:anne: You're so much in trouble Foxy!

Fox Xalian
10-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Bring it on!

The Magnan
10-13-2010, 04:49 PM
The staff members won't stand a chance against my magnan powers, and my secret weapon *hides fire rose*

Fox Xalian
10-13-2010, 04:57 PM
pfffttt just try shooting down Final Fate Squadron without loosing almost evrything in the prossess. Then there is the rest of the Final Fate air force, as well as our army and navy. There is a reason we are called Final Fate.

mcstringer
10-13-2010, 05:17 PM
Man.... I feel a little left out. I don't even know if my character is accepted yet.

Fox Xalian
10-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Oh it will *is still twisting Excalibur's arm*

Mary Sue
10-13-2010, 06:46 PM
But Foxy-kun.....you're supposed to GUARD the goddess.... *Makes big puppy eyes*

MikeZZZ
10-13-2010, 07:39 PM
I'll guard the goddess.....with my .50 cal pointed at her > : )

Mary Sue
10-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Then you will feel the wrath of my battle summons! Attack my bunny horde! XD

Merry
10-13-2010, 11:55 PM
eeeK! :aaa: bunnies!

Fox Xalian
10-14-2010, 05:16 AM
But Mary, in the roleplay we are on opposite sides...unless...there would be something in it for me to betray the members.

LurkerGuy
10-14-2010, 05:30 AM
Mary, I counter your bunnies with the power of technology!

Anyway, Excalibur, I'll put your character profile up on the first page, you're in.

Also, since spirits is a mod now, I guess he's going to be helping them out, which means I'm going to put his profile under staff, congratulations staff.

TenSARS
10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Hmm...

Seeing as Fox is coming in as a pilot, can I come in as his rival?

Naturally, I'll be flying Russian Aircraft.

Failing that, I'll just make a character who can summon Touhou Characters.

Fox Xalian
10-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Fly the PAK FA, the Russian veriant of the F-22. Although it's barely out of flight testing you could have to second comabt ready one made, I dibs the first after my F-35 gets shot down at the begining....crashing into my cafe, causing me to run like hell to my car after ejecting.

SikstaSlathalin
10-14-2010, 11:07 PM
When's this gonna start?

The Magnan
10-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Wait does this me i can use my Magnan Amy the 15th Battalion of fire magnans. I'll see if their busy.....

Still fighting Shadowsins. Ok. Look.... withdraw. Why?. Erm. Important.

Done. My 15th battalion is ready. :)

TenSARS
10-15-2010, 06:20 PM
If I join as a pilot (Big if) I'll be taking something a little older... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-33)

Or something (http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/ADFX-01/02_Morgan) that simply doesn't exist (http://www.platz-hobby.com/images/x-2_01.jpg)...

Or an updated version of something that needs retrofitting... (http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/F-16XF_GyrFalcon)

See Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere for examples.

Fox Xalian
10-15-2010, 06:26 PM
lol Trust you TenSARS. I'm thinking of having a third plane myself.

The Magnan
10-22-2010, 02:59 PM
so when's this gonna get going.

spirits breath
10-22-2010, 04:05 PM
wouldn't know. but i can only assume the worst. though I would be willing to get this started in a few days if lurker doesn't say that he is.

Wander
10-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey, just wondering. Are you guys still accepting characters? I might jump in sometime soon. :D

...And jeez, I feel as though I haven't posted in RPA for months. D:

Merry
10-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Yes Accepting... still.. and ongoing

And start.. YES! Soon? Where is Lurker!?

Fox Xalian
10-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Maybe one oif the staff can start it for him?

MidKnight
10-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Unlikely, the host them self has to start the RP.

uh....I think?

LurkerGuy
10-26-2010, 07:29 AM
I had to take another absence because of college again which is why I haven't on here as much as I would like to, but I'm still trying to work out the IC for this.

And yeah, we're still accepting, in fact, I may still except characters even after the IC is up. So yeah.

Merry
10-26-2010, 07:20 PM
Sweet! thanks Lurker for checking in... do what you can! :)

Wander
10-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Awesome! :D Got my character fixed up.

Name: Wander
Sex: Female, though most people are actually confused on what her real gender is as she tends to hide it somehow, either through the way she acts or effective chest-binding. It's normally until she tells someone (or someone just finds out somehow) a person would know what her real gender is.
Description: Naturally, she'd come in in some get-up, which includes random outfits, to realistic wigs, to bright colored contact lenses, so not many people actually knows what she looks like. That is unless she's broke or she's resting from using her abilities too much, because you'd actually see that she has long dark brown hair with curving bangs across her forehead and dark brown eyes, and would also wear very normal looking clothes which would be normally limited to a random t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans and very plain looking old rubber shoes.
Abilities: Wander is an artist, actress and natural prop maker which eventually lead her to gain the unique ability of Convincing Cosplay (or CC for short), wherein she can effectively come in as characters from obscure places to well known sources. She normally cosplays as Male characters however (which is one of the reasons why she eventually had a gender confusion) and can even act too well in character at times to the extent that she would almost accurately imitate even the character's voice, speech and actions. Her best ability in CC is when she can actually make the weapon of the character so real to the extent you'd actually get threatened by them despite the fact they're just made out of papermache, cardboard and all other things you'd find in a bookstore or at home.
Weaknesses: Her height is among them as it would throw her cosplay out the window at times being 5'5 since she can't exactly become shorter or any taller to look more like the character even if she wanted to (unless she comes in wearing high heels when the character design calls for it). Other weaknesses like her fear of bugs or falling also can also cause her to become out of character. Her biggest weakness however would be the weakness of being broke as she can lose completely her ability of CC having no money to either get a new costume or fix a random broken prop/costume.
Personality: She'd normally come in character while using her CC ability, but when being herself while in costume, she can be very random, energetic and eccentric, having different interests in many things and not being afraid to show them. However, she can also be very shy and not talk a lot especially when not wearing a costume, which seems odd since she's normally known for her talkativeness and energetic tendencies. Wander can also have neat-freak tendencies.

Hope it wasn't too over the top though. XD

Merry
10-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Looks Great to me! :)
We'll wait on Lurker.. but I'm pretty sure you're fine!

LurkerGuy
10-29-2010, 02:17 AM
I agree with Merry, I also like the ability for your character, it's quiet unique. So you're in.

Mary Sue
10-29-2010, 02:21 AM
You agree that we're waiting for you? Lol

Merry
10-30-2010, 06:06 PM
:XD: I think he was agreeing that the char created by Wander was good ;)

Mary Sue
11-01-2010, 03:21 AM
I know. Geeze....you can't even play around without being taken seriously... XD

Merry
11-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Oops.. sorry MS... :XD: Maybe you could give me a little warning that your kidding next time! -grin-

RisingPhoenix
11-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Is there room for one more or is it closed to new applicants?

Merry
11-03-2010, 07:58 PM
This game is still open... and accepting... someday we might even have an IC :XD:
jk.. Post something up!

Lurker!? where are you dude! let's get this started :)

Mary Sue
11-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Lurker is busy.....lurking..... *looks around* Lol J/k. I have no idea actually.

MikeZZZ
11-05-2010, 04:54 AM
ok, lets get this started already lol

LurkerGuy
11-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Thankfully, I think I finally got the IC completed in MS Word so I can finally get this thing started.

Seriously, I thank everyone here for being patient with me, this hasn't actually been one of my easier semesters so it did take a while to build up a good IC.

Oh yeah, and if you're still there Phoenix, go ahead and send in a character sheet if I want, I still need to put up Wander's, actually.

Merry
11-07-2010, 01:43 PM
*yay* hurray! Glad you've got this under control Luker!

LurkerGuy
11-07-2010, 06:31 PM
And there it is, the IC is up and ready.

SikstaSlathalin
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

LurkerGuy
11-08-2010, 12:12 AM
Yes, this should be good.

I wonder which one of us will reach our destination first. I'm thinking Siksta will, since he is near the teahouse.

SikstaSlathalin
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Ay most likely.

TheDashingRogue
11-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Name: TheDashingRogue - A.K.A: Dashing
Sex: But of course Male
Description:
http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=4039&dateline=1288655916
Abilities: British/English Accent, acrobatics, dancing, swordfighting, general swashbuckling.
Weapon: http://www.duellist.com/images/sft/product/703.jpg
Weaknesses: Anything attractive with a pulse.
Personality: Charming, polite and fairly licentious. Some would say egocentric, he would say justly so. Dashing is brash and extravagant, often choosing the most complicated and elaborate method to achieve a simple task.

May arrive on horseback, through a window or swinging from a rope/chandelier at any given moment.

Lives in a small English cottage somewhere near a large and mysterious forest.

----------------------

How's 'at? ;) Hope I'm not too late.

LurkerGuy
11-08-2010, 01:33 AM
No, you're not late at all, it's going to be a while before I won't be accepting anymore character profiles.

Good to see you back Dashing, and I like your character, so you're in.

Mary Sue
11-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Uh oh! Everyone's going to the Tea House. I feel like I'm in trouble. XD

TheDashingRogue
11-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Hehe, I'm not quite sure how to enter at this point. Smashing through a window seems a little too obtrusive right now...

Mary Sue
11-08-2010, 08:47 PM
If you're gonna come to the Tea House too, might I suggest a horse drawn carriage? Or a limo?

Merry
11-08-2010, 09:02 PM
:lol: Definitely a limo!

I'll be working on my opening, but it probably wont' be ready till tomorrow - too much going on right now for me, sorry!

FYI - Staff people, you will get a PM from me, with some details, about my master plan! (evil)

Mary Sue
11-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Can't wait. *evil snickers*

LurkerGuy
11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
I seem to be the only guy so far who is targeting RPA's palace. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is yet to be seen.

Mary Sue
11-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Lol. Well, what can I say? I'm a popular gal. ;)

TheDashingRogue
11-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Sorry Merry, went for a carriage. I'm a sucker for antiquity ;)

LurkerGuy
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah, very fancy Dashing.

So yeah, +1 more person for Mary to possibly deal with.

TheDashingRogue
11-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm going for the "So cliched it makes me want to rip my own eyes out with a pointy stick" style.

Phoenix
11-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Is it too late to join?

LurkerGuy
11-08-2010, 10:57 PM
No, I am still accepting players.

Phoenix
11-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I'll have one up in a little bit. Need to get my hands defrosted lmao.

Hope this works for you. If not let me know I will revise.

Name: Phoenix Kirai

Sex: Yes Please [male]

Description: Phoenix stands at 5'11". He wears dark clothing; black jeans, black band t-shirts, and a black leather trench coat. His hair is dark brown and curly and down to his shoulders. He wears glasses for distance. Occasionally he will wear chains on his pants and his dragon ring.
Phoenix form: Phoenix's appearance changes when he turns into his phoenix form. He turns into a huge bird surrounded in golden, and red flames. Most of his powers are available only in this form.

Abilities: He has the power of regeneration and healing [rebirth from his ashes] [He is a phoenix] He posseses the power to withstand any amount of heat and fire exposure. He can fly with his large wings.

Weaknesses: Phoenix is not afraid of anything, just hesitant. His weaknesses include bullets, swords in the hands of the right person, falling from great heights... Things that will kill mortal man.

Personality: Phoenix keeps to himself mostly. Once he warms up to a person he will talk to them more regularly. He seems to be a bit paranoid, but is only fully aware of his surroundings. He usually hides most of his past from anyone and does not tell them of his previous lives. When he is messed with, he is your worst nightmare. He will conjure your worst fears in battle.

LurkerGuy
11-09-2010, 12:39 AM
Ok, the profile looks good so you're in.

Phoenix
11-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Thanks bro. I'll make my appearance in a little bit.

Merry
11-09-2010, 04:15 PM
:anne: Hurray! more peoples! :anne:

The Magnan
11-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry about the vague posts, and frankly i've had too do something to find away into it... wait forget something in my post 'goes back and edits it'

edit: i seem to have fallen into the trap of joining too many rps.... er oops, so im going to have to pull out sorry, at least then i can get my head to together, and recover some of my sanity... i hope. And sorry again Lurker.

Merry
11-11-2010, 06:22 PM
You can always come back, if you have more time! ;)

Spirits Breath - I wasn't ready to come in yet in the middle of that scene..... so I'll adjust my post to reflect you acknowledging me... unless you meant to talk to Mary? and not Merry?

SikstaSlathalin
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I think he meant Mary cause you haven't posted yet XD

Phoenix
11-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Most likely. haha.

Merry
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
that's what I was thinking too.. but wanted to be sure...
I'll post up, and can adjust if need be... thanks guys!

Phoenix
11-11-2010, 06:53 PM
No problemo

SikstaSlathalin
11-11-2010, 06:53 PM
No worries lass.

mcstringer
11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey I am glad I am not the only one as lost as @#$#.

Merry
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
~lmao~ I know right Ex! I was mentioned twice, and I wasn't even in there yet...

SikstaSlathalin
11-11-2010, 07:08 PM
lol I've been using you as an evil presence with Anne. XD

Merry
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
I know... :eyeu: stop giving away my evil secrets!

SikstaSlathalin
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
XD

TenSARS
11-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Guys, at the existence of this RP, I chuckle a little, because we've had more adbots in the last 2 days than I've seen in an entire year here.

Seriously

spirits breath
11-12-2010, 03:47 AM
true, but we cannot catch them all. I hate seeing them, and it only means that this site was put out there for all the companies to see. it is annoying, but maybe if some of us paid the rpa taxes... then we wouldn't have then.
(we like to dream)

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Maybe if some of us didn't knock the grid down we still wouldn't have them. *cough cough* XD

Merry
11-12-2010, 02:40 PM
~lmao~ all the bots mean is that we've moved up to a new level, as far as posting goes, and traffic... which is good for people.. but also means the bot's want us, as we are uncharted territory.. which is bad.. win some / lose some!

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Well you have me as a combat air patrol against bots...or at least you did until you started charging me for "pollution" XD

Merry
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
-grin- hey... it costs $$$$$$$$$$ to run a place like this, and Some One's GOT to pay.. might as well be you!

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Says the Fairy living in a castle with servants. XD

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Okay i'll pay you *takes to the skies and gets my fuel air bomb ready to drop on your house*

Merry
11-12-2010, 03:17 PM
*smirks* as if that will have any effect on my castle... silly, silly fox..

and Siksta.. would you expect any less? truthfully?

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Fine *lands my plane and runs up to your castle with my sword* i challenge you to a duel!

Merry
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
*giggles* yeah... ok... lemme find my sword..

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 04:20 PM
You have a sword? Check with your slaves!

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Shouldn't we save the epic showdowns for the RP?

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 05:11 PM
That's the plans. Actually the ending I thought up involves me and Merry (it was to be Anne but she didn't join) having an epic duel on the walls of a castle/fortress

SikstaSlathalin
11-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Well I hope you can adapt cause that might not happen. XD

Fox Xalian
11-12-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm good at adapting.....but not right now

SikstaSlathalin
11-13-2010, 03:34 AM
I might not be around much this weekend got to work and all just a heads-up.

Mary Sue
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Sorry guys about not being on! been really busy. hopefully'll be on tonight.

spirits breath
11-14-2010, 08:31 PM
hate to say, but I second mary sue. I get myself caught up often and put things on hold

Phoenix
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Sorry about this weekend. Mad stuff happened and a lot of BS. I was home for maybe 2 hours sleeping and then an hour and a half shower/dressed/me time.

LurkerGuy
11-19-2010, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I've been busy with stuff as well, mainly college work. I have been checking in to see what has been going on though.

This post is a bit late but, I'm sorry to see you leave Magnan, hope you have better luck with any of the other RPs you happen to be in.

Also, I'm going to see if I can make a post either tonight or tomorrow. I'm not going to let Fox and Siksta have all the fun when it comes to fighting admins.

Phoenix
11-19-2010, 05:05 AM
I'mm try and post either tomorrow or saturday. I;m goin to finally get my ID and hopefuly my permit tomorrow morning and then I got work. After work, not sure. So I'mma try and get a clear thought together and get a post in.

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 05:09 AM
Well it's slowed down to hell so take your time Lurk.

Merry
11-19-2010, 02:22 PM
I was kinda waiting to give some others a chance to jump in... :)

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 04:00 PM
We need to get more Mods in here. It would get boring beating on Spirit and foiling Merry, Blue and Mary's plans.

Merry
11-19-2010, 04:32 PM
~lmao~ as if..

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 04:35 PM
lol

Fox Xalian
11-19-2010, 04:40 PM
I could never get bored with dueling Merry. I might even duel Siksta and DashingRouge.

SikstaSlathalin
11-19-2010, 04:43 PM
But we can't have all duels especially since no one would win.

Cleopatra
11-20-2010, 12:38 AM
I kinda want to join this... It looks good.

Phoenix
11-20-2010, 12:40 AM
hmm depending.. If you duel siksta, you might have to duel me.

@Ruby. DO IT!

Cleopatra
11-20-2010, 12:46 AM
lol Is it too far into the story to join though?

SikstaSlathalin
11-20-2010, 12:56 AM
No we haven't even gotten to a big fight yet.

Cleopatra
11-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Well, I might as well I suppose. It's almost Christmas Break so I'll have plenty of time on my hands then.

Cleopatra
11-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Character Sheet:

Name: Ruby Antoinette

Description:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/xcorigirlx/Roleplaying/NCadetAlderWitch-1.jpg
Brown hair, blue eyes, 5 feet, 8 inches. Usually with jeans and a t-shirt with tennis shoes, but whatever I feel like wearing really.

Abilities: Can use magic to conjure elemental balls which I can fire at my enemies. I also possess a very sturdy staff to beat people with should I have to resort to physical fights.

Weaknesses: Afraid of heights and is clumsy at times.

Personality: I am not usually involved very much in the interworkings of the mods on RPA, but since they've done this, I feel the need to try to convince them to go back to normal, or at least put up a fight to protest. Hopefully I won't get killed in the process...

Oh, and I'm also sarcastic.

Mary Sue
11-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Alright! Sissy's playing! :D

sadistic beauty
11-21-2010, 03:09 AM
This looks interesting. Is it alright if i join?

Fox Xalian
11-21-2010, 03:51 AM
Oh wow Ruby is slightly taller then me

Bia
11-21-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm 5'5.5" -_-

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm 5' 10". XD

Phoenix
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM
5'11"

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM
Drat! XD

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 12:14 AM
....Still up for joiners?

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 12:16 AM
Yes it is as far as I know. :)

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 12:50 AM
GREAT!

Name: CatharisOfTime
Sex: Gender Bender
Description:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/167/4/8/OMG_GENDERBEND_ME_PLZ_by_DeliriumFayte.jpg
Abilities:
-Gender Bending: Indeed.
-Summoning: Able to summon various monsters and creatures to do her bidding, although limited to three at a time... Which, really, is kind of scary. Can not spell cast with a summon present
-Sorcerer: Can cast spells that don't require runes though can only cast more effective spells with his/her book, though. Can not summon while using spells
-Rune Engraving: Able to write magic runes, signs and circles, from permanent to temporary, onto things to cause enchantments, curses, blessings, effects, etc. Also able to erase them.
Weaknesses:
-Bugs: Especially spiders and roaches.
-Migraines: Noises too loud and constant or heavy blows to the head will cause these, thus likes to avoid close fighting
-Neutrality/Wishful Pacifism: Fears causing irrevocable damage, and thinks perhaps too deeply into what is wrong or right, thus maintains a set neutrality to everything. In this case, knows and is angered by the mods for unleashing the ad wave, but also fears that a war is going too far. Honestly just doesn't want anyone going insane and hurt each other.
Personality: Catharis really hates fighting. In fact, that was why she designed and enchanted the barrier the mods took down in the first place, and he is pretty annoyed by that. However, she likes to be a pacifist, but more often than not, finds himself involved one way or another in fights and arguments, from small to large. As the keeper of knowledge, tucked away in her mountain abode, he knows a lot and is capable of a lot... Problem is, she doesn't want to chose a side, especially since this is turning into an all out war. So, he is now in hiding, hoping neither side tries to convince her to fight for them(for he would hate to fight the law but she is far more sympathetic to the civilian's plight, and everyone knows it), but knows he'll have to choose a side eventually... And she's more inclined to help the revolution. Thus, he will occasionally assist... But only extremely secretly.

...I wonder if its okay for me to have designed the wall. Unless someone else did it, I can change it.

...And if anyone has a problem with my powers, read again and try to see me going all crazy god-sue with those set backs.

Merry
11-22-2010, 01:03 AM
This looks interesting. Is it alright if i join?

yes! Post up a character sheet.. and jump in!

This RP is open to anyone and everyone that wants to play!

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 01:17 AM
Posted. YAYYYYY.

-_-;

...I wonder which side would have a harder time with a giant crystal dinosaur... The administration or the rebels?

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 01:24 AM
Mary's battle bunnies challenge Crystal Dino to a duel! (Kidding! ......For now. XD)

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 01:25 AM
...CRYSTAL DINO EATS.

lol.

But who's side do AH CHOOSE!?

Merry
11-22-2010, 01:29 AM
you know we have cookie on the dark side.. is there really a choice?

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 01:38 AM
...Do you have strudels?

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 02:08 AM
I do!

Merry
11-22-2010, 02:09 AM
that would be a yes :)

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 02:23 AM
...Apple strudels?
-tempted-

Merry
11-22-2010, 02:28 AM
http://www.feelslikehomeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/caramel-apple-strudel.jpg

Mary Sue
11-22-2010, 02:39 AM
*drools drools drools* I like being on the darkside.

Bia
11-22-2010, 02:48 AM
yyyeeaahh :)

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 03:26 AM
OMG YES I'M IN-

Wait. I should give the good side fair game, right?

Phoenix
11-22-2010, 05:05 AM
lmao. The members side has all the fried ice cream/ fried oreos/ and friend twinkies you can handle! <.<

edit: Catharis.. I'm flying right now. In your post, I bumped into you. Cant be. >.<

Fox Xalian
11-22-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm 5'5.5" -_-

At last check I was that tall...but I bet i got taller since then...

Oh and this is the cute foxy smile that made Merry melt :foxy:

Merry
11-22-2010, 06:21 PM
~lmao~ Fox!

Bia
11-22-2010, 08:50 PM
I am so short D:

SikstaSlathalin
11-22-2010, 09:39 PM
I actually said I made the grid cat.

Aeolus
11-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Son of a-

-ttly missed that part shit-

Changed it to being chased by a pack of ad bots. Someone save me now?

All I saw from your posts was that you put a lot of money into it

EDIT: Lemme rephrase-

Your post said you put a lot of money into 'putting it up' and 'keeping it up'. That necessarily does not mean you built or designed it, just funded it. I just designed it and helped magically. Yes.

So its kinda like you're the company who really owns it/made it while I just blueprinted/helped with construction. Ta'dan?

SikstaSlathalin
11-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Usually when someone says they put it up and kept it up it implies they did the whole deal but a partnership could work.

Aeolus
11-24-2010, 06:32 AM
yay.

-dead on feet-

mcstringer
11-24-2010, 02:51 PM
I wish to safely back out of this Rp. Got two research papers due so I am minizing my Rp time on RPA. Sorry fellas. Give'em one for me. Oh and please kill my fat character splendedly.

Bia
11-24-2010, 02:57 PM
heh heh *plans evil demise*

Damonique
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Damn, I can't believe I missed this one.

Phoenix
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Still early.. Lol. The plot is only thickening

Damonique
11-24-2010, 10:14 PM
I'll join if someone can give me a "Whats happened so far in 10 minutes or less" because I don't have time to read the entire thread and OOC thus far, But this really seems like fun.

SikstaSlathalin
11-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Nothing much we're just about to get into a fight scene I think. So far everyone got a letter about some insane taxation or the like and killed a few Adbots.

Damonique
11-24-2010, 10:27 PM
I'll just write up a CS and catch up as I go along.

SikstaSlathalin
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
ok

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Can I join? :oi:

Mary Sue
11-29-2010, 04:56 AM
Of course!

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Yayz
will work on my character sheet.

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Character sheet for The Forum Wars.
Username: Sera Kitsune
Discription: 5’7ft, long black hair with bangs, healthy pale skin, red eyes. Normally wears pants and a shirt that are kinda loose, like tunics.
Abilites: Shapshifting, cause of my fox form and healing.
Weaknesses: Hyperness, blushing at the slightest thing and I’m really wary around people. Fear of heights.
Personality: A sweet hyper girl, who cares for her friends deeply. Though very cautious and curious.

Cleopatra
11-29-2010, 05:53 PM
So am I allowed to post yet or what?

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Ruby! :oi:
(gwomp)
yes i need to know if im accpeted or not >.<

Cleopatra
11-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Sera! *glomps* I even have a post in mind...

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
*cuddles Ruby*
I need to think of waht to say if im accepted :oi:

Cleopatra
11-29-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm sure you'll come up with something brilliant.

Strange Nerd Girl
11-29-2010, 06:04 PM
hmmmm... *ponders*
though i need to know if im accepted or not first though.