PDA

View Full Version : My Private Army

Ragnarok
03-02-2015, 09:22 PM
This is for my characters that will participate in the future battles I will have.

Cephilim - 404 (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70898&p=2411126&viewfull=1#post2411126)

Yuvo (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70898&p=2412871&viewfull=1#post2412871)

Lucifer / Aurora (They are separate beings. They don't fight together) (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70898&p=2827384&viewfull=1#post2827384)

Anankae (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70898&p=2827385&viewfull=1#post2827385)

Ragnarok
03-03-2015, 01:02 AM
General Information:

Name:

Cephlim - 404
ERROR-NOT FOUND
MALE
Race:

EXO
Appearance: Basic look, under the helmet (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/292/4/b/destiny_exo_titan_attempt_2_by_haloreachfuck-d83ggtf.png)

Build:

Towering at a surprising 7'0, Cephlim has a typical Titan-like build. Massive arms, and a massive, yet very muscular-looking body.(Other than the fact that he is 100% Exo, With his armor on, You'd think he's a giant human.

Height, body shape and muscularity fall under this section.
Hair:

None
Eyes:

White
Distinctive Features:

He looks like a massive robo-human. He has a blue star above his left eye, and a blue stripe above his right.
Clothes / Armour:
Much like this, Except the armor is a midnight black and blends in with shadows. (http://i.imgur.com/2tjkzkv.png)

Fighting Style:
Weapons:

Dual Fatebringers - "Delivering the inevitable, one pull at a time." Arc(Lightning) - 13 rounds, Fast firing, hand canons. Much like a revolver, these weapons take one post to reload after all thirteen shots have been fired from each gun.

Icebreaker - "Please replace these components if use causes fatal damage: HEATSINK, MAGAZINE, OPERATOR" Solar(Fire) - Self-recharging, heavily recoiled, 6 round sniper rifle. It takes one post for each bullet to recharge.(One full clip - six posts)

Truth - ". . .is where you seek it." Void - 2 rockets, with early detonation(Depending on how close the rocket is to the target) and aggressive tracking of the target, This rocket launcher is a beast. It takes one whole page for this weapon to reload.

Machete - Large, hilt-less sword type thing. Easily cuts through cloth.

Flashbang Grenade x5 - Stuns enemies for one post.

Abilities:

Lift(+Catapult) - Double jump, with an initial burst of speed and a jetpack like ascent/descent.

Fist of Havoc(+Shockwave) - Devastating ground pound of lightning. Sends enemies in a 3 meter radius flying. Takes 9 posts to charge.

Storm fist(+Discharge) - Heavy damage dealing melee strike. Causes damage to area around target after contact. Takes 6 posts to charge.

Transfusion - Dealing melee damage grants health back.

Juggernaut - Sprinting enables a weak,yet protective shield around Cephlim.

Attributes:

Strongest against Arc(Lightning)
Resistant to Solar(Fire)
Tends to get up close, and personal(Which can sometimes be bad)

Armor is resistant to stabs and slashes, but not immune. After constant barrages, armor will become useless.
Weak against Void.

Biography:

"Ask yourself, What threatened your Golden Age ancestors so much that they constructed the Exos to defend themselves?"

Cephilim-404: "How many times have my systems been wiped? 401? 402? 403...?"

Cephilim has no recollection of his life before his resurrection 12 years ago. All he knows is that He must defend his people, and his city. With, or without, the Traveler's Light.

Personality:

Cephilim tends to be secluded from others around him. He acts like a machine, Do whatever is told of him. Even though he was, just like all the other Exo, given free will.

Background:

Cephilim has elite military training, since his resurrection. This leads him to believe that whatever his initial purpose was, which is now lost with the Golden Age, had to do with military and fighting.

Ragnarok
03-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Name:

Yuvo (You-Voh)
Male
Race:

Human

Build:

Yuvo stands at 5'11, with a slim body. He isn't very muscular, so he tries to stay away from close quarters combat.
Hair:

Long black hair
Eyes:

Light Blue
Distinctive Features:

Yuvo had dark skin, which helps put an emphasis on the scar going along the right side of his jaw.[i]
Clothes / Armour:

[i]He wears this suit, and holds (http://www.mensusa.com/images/black-red-3pc-fashion-zoot-suit-7687.jpg) (Different link>) this cane (https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7249/6993275826_81c51914f8_z.jpg) The skull upon the cane is much bigger, almost the size of his palm.

Weapons:

Skull Cane - Can be used for melee. Unbreakable. Infused with Death magic(Necromancy).

Abilities:

Summoning - Can summon an undead minion to fight for him. Takes minimum 3 posts to charge. Longer the charge, stronger the minion.

Blast - Shoot a fast, and deadly ball of death magic. Takes 5 posts to charge. Longer the charge, Larger the blast.
-More soon-

Attributes:
Racial weaknesses and natural strengths fall under this section.

Biography:
Personality:
Background:

Ragnarok
10-05-2016, 04:48 PM
Name:

Lucifer, The Deceiver

Male

4.5 Billion Years

http://data.whicdn.com/images/123003209/large.jpg
Lucifer's human form boasts a magnificent body standing at 6' feet tall(183 cm). He has long flowing hair and crimson iris' in his eyes resembling jewels. Many say looking into his eyes casts a trance-like state. His body, covered by armor which appears gold(Called God's Metal) is nearly indestructible by most mortal weapons. The weapons favored by Gods, on the other hand, are much more capable of doing damage. He also boasts a flaming sword named Angelborne. Lucifer also has 2 sets of wings, two pointing downward and two pointing out. The first set going down to his ankles, while the other two are much longer than his arm span. A thin halo with a large diameter revolves around his head. Many times, Lucifer is seen clutching onto a necklace with what appears to be a blue gemstone.
God/Goddess of:

Secrets, Lies, and Deceit

Faction:

Freedom

Powers:

Entrapment: Lucifer is able suggest things to others that they would otherwise not do. Most times he can get what he wants when it's done to a mortal or weaker god. Those with higher powers, and strong wills are harder to successfully suggest.

Enhancement: Lucifer's physical and mental capabilities are extremely high, and as such he is able to fight on par with those that specialize in combat. His enhancements are intensified due to his blade, Angelborne. Without the sword, his enhancements would no longer apply.

Deceiver: Lucifer is able to alter his appearance and voice into those of others, but in order for him to do so he must drink a vial of their blood. During his days in Carcari, Lucifer didn't mind it and has acquired many appearances, but now he tries his best to steer clear of drinking blood.

Equipment: (Optional)

Angelborne: It is unknown when this sword was created. It's material never seen before. The blade is represents a Zweihänder, but Lucifer is seen wielding the sword with one hand.The flames on the blade cause the sword to burn hot, as well as the hilt. Most cannot hold the sword for long.

Aurora's Tear: A necklace Lucifer acquired from the love of his life, Aurora. As the name implies, The gemstone is one of her tears.

Personality:

Lucifer has a calm and neatly disposed attitude towards the other factions. Easily respectable, Lucifer has a sense of righteousness within him. Although most would argue that it's a ploy due to him being the god of Secrets, Lies, and Deceit. Lucifer displays the characteristics of a member of the Order faction, the faction he once was a part of.

Background:

Lucifer has been a traveler for as long as he remembers. Being the god of Secrets, lies, and deceit came easy to him back then. He knew everyone's deepest, darkest, secrets. Nobody could lie to him without him figuring it out. Nobody was as good at deceiving anyone as well as he could. Lucifer did what he wanted when he wanted to do it. Lucifer was a part of the Chaos faction. He didn't have anything to care about.

Lucifer wouldn't sit idle for long, and found himself often times traveling between the celestial planes. To most, Lucifer was nothing but a deceiver, and Lucifer coined the name to himself. The Deceiver. It had a nice ring to it for some time. Hell, even his appearance was a deceit. His gold armor, his wings, everything about him made everyone think he was not part of the Chaos faction. Which worked to his advantage when he was visiting Elysium under the guise of Michael, God of Secrets. He would change his appearance slightly, trading out his white hair for black, and his red eyes for blue. He would often just roam the realms, finding something to do. That was when he saw her. The one thing that would change who he was.

It was 1.6 billion years after his birth that he saw Aurora. Her white hair that matched his. Her wings that were similar to his. He stared in awe as she walked. He knew it had to be destiny.

Fast forward a couple thousand years, Lucifer and Aurora had gotten close. Very close. It would not have been possible if Lucifer kept up his guise as Michael. Lucifer had a complete change of heart in those years, and it wasn't only due to his disguise. Aurora changed him. He hadn't left Elysium since he met Aurora, but he knew he had to tell her the truth. She was the goddess of Truth. Keeping it from her was something he never wanted to do.

The day he was going to tell her, An old friend of Lucifer's came by. Lucifer was out doing something, and Aurora met him first. It wasn't hard for her to figure out who the being was, but so far from Carcari? When the being answered that he was looking for Lucifer, and described 'Michael' Aurora knew something was wrong. She let the being return to Carcari and confronted Lucifer.

In the end, when Lucifer revealed he had been deceiving her since the moment they met, She felt feelings she had never felt before. She was angry, and was crying. She had never cried before. He tears hit the ground and became solid gemstones.She told Lucifer she didn't want to see him again, and He left. Taking a tear of hers with him. He didn't know what he was going to do with it, but it was something that he thought he should keep to remind him of her. Of what he lost due to his powers.

Lucifer went from Elysium back to Carcari for a while. Then came the fall of Suriyel. With the fall, Lucifer was hurled to Earth and found himself wondering what is going to happen now. Lucifer still resides on Earth, taking up a more human form by hiding his celestial form from humans and assimilating as best as he could in North America.

- - - Updated - - -

Name:

Aurora

Female

3 Billion Years

http://www.magic4walls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/fantasy-girl-female-wings-feathers-hammer-art-angel-background.jpg
Standing at 5'7 (170 cm), Aurora has a lithe form. Her body, however, masks how strong she truly is. Aurora has been witnessed taking down large beasts, as well as gods that decide to try and push her to the side. Aurora's shining white hair resembles that of Lucifer's, but she keeps her in a braid locked with gold ribbon. Aurora wears a dress, white with gold trimmings, that in length is 7 feet (213 cm)long. She wears armor on her arms, legs, and upper body. Aurora's wings reach out to a length of 12 feet, each wing 6 feet long, same as Lucifer's. Aurora also wields a magnificent war hammer named Truth.

God/Goddess of:

Reconciliation and Tranquility

Faction:

Order

Powers:

[B][U]Tranquility: Aurora has an effect on anyone able to see her. That effect makes them easier to calm down and ease their tensions. She often uses this when helping wounded Gods and Goddesses recover. This effect only limits to times when she isn't stressed. (Situations such as battle and such)

Super Strength: Carrying around Truth gives Aurora the ability to enhance her strength tenfold. Whether she use a fist or her war hammer, As long as she is able to hold Truth, she will have amazing strength.

Equipment: (Optional)

Harmony: A war hammer she's had since birth. It's material is the same as Angelborne. Although Aurora has the enhanced strength with the large hammer, she always uses both hands when she swings.

Personality:

Aurora is almost always calm and collected. She likes to keep to herself when she isn't needed, but around the gods she isn't shy. She hates when people underestimate her based on her looks and often times, takes pride in proving them wrong. Whether you're part of her faction, or not, she respects you if you don't try to kill her.

Background:

Aurora's birth was beautiful, says he mother. Aurora's father had died in a battle against the forces of Carcari before she was born. Aurora's mother says she had never seen so much light other than the day Aurora was born.

Being the goddess of Reconciliation and Tranquility, she always got along with other and never had a bad day. Aurora also had an effect on those around her. Their disputes would end and they'd find themselves looking to her.

When she met Michael(Lucifer), She didn't know what to think about him. She knew he was the god of Secrets, but he didn't do anything that made her doubt his intentions. As time went on, she learned to trust him and thought that he wouldn't do anything wrong to her.

She remembers when he gave her a gift. Out of all things, it was a war hammer. But it was the most beautiful thing she'd seen. When Aurora took it, she felt herself become stronger and her smile almost radiated with light.

One day when she came home, there was something there. She pulled out the war hammer given to her by Michael(Lucifer) and threatened to swing if it didn't explain itself. It told Aurora that it came from Carcari, which didn't help it's case. But when it told her it was looking from a Lucifer, and described almost perfect Michael, she felt something twist inside of her. Lucifer was the god of Lies, Secrets, and Deceit, according to the being. She began to piece it all together. She was never able to tell anything with Michael. Could Michael really be Lucifer?

When confronting him, Lucifer reluctantly agreed that he was in fact the God that the being was referring to. Aurora couldn't bear to stand in Lucifer's presence anymore. She cried and her tears became gemstones. She had never cried before. She told Lucifer to leave her, and never come to her again and he agreed. Since then, she hasn't made contact with him.

She was with the Gods and Goddesses of Elysium when Suriyel was slain. Now she helps wounded fighters recuperate and keeping Order in Elysium.

Ragnarok
10-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Name:

Ananke
Female
One of the first gods
http://www.mibba.com/data/images/preview/users-photos/73/44914137-resize-300x0.jpg
Ananke stands at a human height of 5'7(About 170 cm). Her porcelain skin and solid sea green eyes are bound to set anyone on edge. She wears a sea green dress (http://artcocktail.mallforarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fashion_art_dress.jpg) that matches her eyes. Her silver hair is said to be mirror-like. If you stare into it, it's said you can see your future.
Goddess of:

Inevitability, Compulsion, and Necessity
Faction:

Balance

Powers:

Inevitability: Ananke is able to see the inevitable. Although she has made a vow with the first king to never tell anyone what she sees. What is inevitable cannot be changed. Telling someone what she sees would be futile.

Compulsion: Ananke is able to compel others, mainly weaker gods and lesser beings, to do as she says. She only uses this ability of hers when necessary. (Usually this ability is used in accordance with what she sees with her first ability.)

Necessity: Ananke is able to acquire almost anything at will. This means she always has something for everyone. Something they need. (This 'ability' of hers is used with her first ability as well)
Personality:

Ananke keeps a closed off demeanor, where she doesn't explain herself and seems rather detached from everything. This often has lesser, more unintelligent gods try and make fun of her. Although most of the more powerful gods keeps a certain level of respect to her, as her abilities are like no other and highly valued if she finds you as an ally. Ananke keeps herself separate from the quarrels of Gods and Men alike, only stepping in when she is inevitably required to. Often times, gods would make her out to be an evil goddess, preying on those in need, as her power is based off of the needs of Man and God. With her absolute neutrality, the only times she has answered the request of anyone was only in a last resort. She has no moral compass to favor one faction over another. She has no use of gifts given to her by anyone. She has seen everything that can be, will be, and has been.
Background:

I don't remember my first years well. All i can remember is just...being. I didn't have a family. I remember asking the others, How does one find a mother and father? Of course, i was a naive child then. Many would turn away from my form. My pure green eyes and my chalk colored skin. While others boasted shining skin, or majestic forms beyond imagination, I was left with shining hair that people feared to look into. I was the goddess of Inevitability for a time. People would look at me and believe I heralded the end. Either of the worlds, or of them. As time went on I grew to acquire more power than just sight. I was able to manipulate those weaker than me. In those days I became as a rabid animal. I would use my power to the extent that I actually began to fear myself. Back when I had something to worry about. Of course, my powers were weak as was I. That is when I was bestowed something...I wouldn't have expected. I was given the power of Necessity. Of all things, I scoffed and in Suriyel's name I swore that I was cursed. As time went on, I realized that something as small as necessity could go a long way. As more and more gods were born and Human's tore each other apart by war, or in famine, in plague, they all needed something. Whether or not they knew what they needed, that was not my problem. I was a benevolent goddess and I gave as much as I wanted, but the more I gave the more I weakened. I realized that my gifts came with a heavy price, and a heavier burden. Although I may want to help a friend of mine, or someone I knew nothing about, Man or God, The more I gave the weaker I was. I became necessity. The more people needed, the stronger I became. My refusal to help tainted me. My power increased as day turned to night and as night became day. As the needs of God and Man alike grew, I grew with it. After eons of neutrality, it becomes easy to refuse everyone. Many Gods would offer me gifts. Gifts I would ultimately have no use for. Men sacrificed in my name. I would mask myself from God and Man and observe. Using my gifts in unison for the inevitable.

I am Ananke.