The Fox
09-16-2010, 07:30 AM
My Characters:
Lyla
Darek
Kia
Ashley

~~~

Ashley sat in front of the airport lazily. She sighed to herself and waited patiently... Had anyone gotten their invitations? Darek had probably slacked off, going partying or making out with some girl... Or more. Ashley opened up her eyes wide as she thought about... No. She shook her head and looked down at her two bags full of clothing. Her Father had already said good-bye and to be "good." Yeah right. Ashley smirked, thinking about it. She turned to see Kia, her little sister, coming out of the airport with two pretzels, "You sure you don't want one, Ash?" Ashley sighed and took it, "Thank you, Ki. I'm just depressed... I don't think anyone's coming. Maybe I'm not as popular as I thought." She sighed sadly and looked up at the sky, not a cloud to be seen.

Kia sat next to Ashley and ate her garlic pretzel. Ashley laughed, "You're not going to be kissed by a guy if you continue to eat that." Kia's eyes widened and she shoved her pretzel at Ashley, "Wanna trade?" She looked down at the plain pretzel that Ashley was eating. Once again, she laughed and handed it to her baby sister. They continued to talk, waiting for anyone.

~~~

Lyla growled lightly and looked into the mirror. She had applied her dark make-up and done her hair, but something looked wrong. Lyla made a frown and punched the mirror lightly. She then walked out, turning the light off behind her. She entered her bedroom and looked around. On top of Lyla's bed was one, small, bag. She bit her lip and walked over to it. Lyla pulled on some high-heeled boots and grabbed the bag in her arms.

Lyla was out of the house in only a few moments, and was driving down the road quickly. She sang along to her goth music, dancing around and making people look like she was retarded. Lyla laughed at the people who drove by and she made faces at them. She didn't care what others thought.

About an hour later, Lyla was parked at the airport and looked at the small mirror. She brushed back her hair and shut down the engine. Lyla then got out of the car and walked down the parking lot. She sighed and clutched her bag against her chest.

~~~

Darek drank his beer and danced around his room. He sang along to the music and spilled it, "Shit!" He sat down the beer and ran over to his desk, picking up something, anything to clean up the stain in his rug... It didn't stand out. The rest of his room was disgusting. Darek sighed and then noticed what he was cleaning up the mess with, it was one left-over letter he had. It was his invitation. Darek stood up and shoved the letter into a desk drawer. He then ran over to his closet, pulled out a bag and some clothes to stuff into it.

Darek stuffed everything he thought was useful into his bag. He sighed happily and sat on top of the blue bag, trying to get it to close all the way. Finally, he could zip it up. Darek then sighed in relief and relaxed for a moment. He then grabbed the bag and rolled it out of the room and down the stairs. His three dogs whined and he check their food bowl. Again, Darek cursed. What would he do with them? Darek looked at the more a moment and rolled his eyes, "Come on, boys... Come on! Yeah, come on!" They raced out the front door with him, which he closed without locking. He then ran to his old car, and opened up the back door. The three, huge, dogs jumped in and barked loudly. He jumped into the front seat and drove away.

Darek sang happily and, at a stop-light, looked around through his bag. He threw a bone to his dogs and pulled out a beer. Darek opened it and gulped it down, making sure nobody could see him. He finished it before the light turned green. Darek crunched it up and threw it into the back-seat. The light went green and the car rushed down the road.

Darek was singing louder then ever, finishing up his fifth can. He crunched it up and threw it into the back-seat, like the others. The dogs chewed at the cans as he finally reached the airport. He parked and dug through his shirt pocket, looking for a mint. Ashley worried about him, and if she smelled the beer... Well, she would kick his ass. He shoved the mint into his mouth and finished it quickly. Darek then got some gum and began to chew on it. He then turned and put leashes on all the dogs. Darek grabbed some carriers from the back, along with his bag. And the four all rushed out together.

Fox Xalian
09-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Tamika sat in her fathers car, a navy blue Cadillac CTS, as her parents and twin sister Tamara told her to be good and gave their presents to her. Her twin had moved back to Ukraine to get work, so it was a video chat with her. Tamika put on the necklace from her mother, the denim jacket from her sister and her beret from her father. They did the same thing for Tamara when she left one year ago. Tamika got out of the car after giving kisses to her parents and blowing a kiss to her sister. She walked into the airport and saw Lyla, Darek and Kia. "Hey" she said as she ran up behind them, carrying her two bags. She realised that she would have to deal with Darek all summer. At least she would have Ashley and Kia to talk to. Everyone knew she was bi, and she remembered how one of her best frinds had been treated when everyone learnt she was bi, hoping she wouldn't be treated the same she smiled and fixed up her beret, wich had fallen to the side, covering one of her eyes.

The Fox
09-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Ashley had slapped Darek for drinking beer while driving. She rolled her eyes and turned when she saw Tamika. She smiled brightly, she did have friends. Ashley hugged Tamika gently and pulled back, "It's great to see you, hon! Love the beret!" She gave a small wink and giggle. She then sat at the bench, waiting for anyone else to appear. Ashley bit her lip and played with her fingers. She turned to Darek who was looking at Tamika with a smile, "You did give the note out with the invitations, right?" Darek turned to her, "Eh? Oh yeah." He pulled out a small note from his pocket and read it in a girlie-Ashley-way.

"P.S If you don't make it on time... The jet is always at the airport, along with the pilot. Most likely he'll be there. He actually lives in the jet. Don't ask why! Just get on board and he'll fly you off to L.A! It only takes about an hour on plane, so you'll be there in no time."

Ashley sighed and turned to Kia who was playing with her hair and smiling at Tamika, "Hey, Tamika." At the same time, Lyla gave a tight-lipped smile, "Hey... Tamika. Excited?" She frowned again and looked at the dogs surrounding Darek, "You're not actually going to take those beasts with you, right?" He rolled his eyes at her, "Why else would I have brought them? Of course, I'm taking them! They're not beasts, either! God!" He gave a small pat to his Husky, Snow Demon.

Fox Xalian
09-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Tamika hugged Ashley and Kia, giving them both a kiss on the cheek. "Of course I'm excited" she said. She pretnded to sit on Kia's lap, but sat between Kia and Ashley. She looked at the Husky. "Oh it's so adorable!" she said, sound unnaturably girly. She giggled and looked at Darek. "Your surrounded by girls, to bad we like girls more then guys" she said. She put her arm around Ashley's shoulder. She looked into Darek's eyes, wanting to see his reaction.

The Fox
09-16-2010, 08:22 AM
[Ugh, I make so many mistakes XD]

Ashley blushed brightly and looked down as the arm was slipped over her shoulder. Darek also blushed as he saw Tamika, "Well, I guess that's your loss." He then gave a small laugh and looked around, "So, when do we get on the jet?" Lyla sighed, "Be patient. I think... In like ten minutes? Right, Ashley?" Ashley looked up, still blushing, "Huh? Oh, yeah. We actually should be going." She blew at her brown bangs and slowly got up from the bench. Ashley grabbed her bags, Kia also got up and picked up her bag. Darek gave a small, girly, squeak. Taking the leashes, carriers, and his bag. Lyla took her bag and brushed back her hair.

Ashley looked at everyone for a moment and then sighed, "Um. This way, I guess..." She then started going around to the back of the airport.

Fox Xalian
09-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Tamika stood up and followed them, carrying her bags by herself, good thing she always travlled light, expecting to get more stuff in LA. SHe walked right behind Kia and kissed her on the cheek. She looked at Darek and wondered how he felt about her, then her mind wondered to Ashley and Kia's feelings for her. It would be starnge if she had to choose between the three of them.