PDA

View Full Version : AyJay's Little Shelf of Chaos

Argon Jaden
03-15-2015, 06:33 PM
WELCOME TO :
AyJay's Little Shelf of Chaos ♥

Welcome, welcome!! Have a seat!! Do you fancy some some tea? A cup of coffee? Sprite? Cherry Coke? Neither? Oh... Well... How about some cake?

*chuckles*

Though I doubt that's what drew you here. The food I'm making can't really pass through the screen. *laughs lightly* But let's cut to the chase, shall we? *smiles* Welcome to my shelf of one-shots, where I post the drabbles I work on, ranging from this to that... This is just my intro post, no worries. *grins* I'll really start story telling by my second post, so patience. *laughs at how odd she sounded*

Alright. Heck that was weird. XD I am never doing that role unless I hafta. XD
So, as I was saying, I'll be posting stuff here, bah and pretty much... Just vent whatever shizz my muse is spouting me to write. *cruelly slaps pestering muse to the side*

I love reviews and of course, creative criticism. It helps me know what to improve as a writer, though I beg you, don't flame me or be toxic. I'm very sensitive. No seriously. I really am. It just doesn't show. Anyhow, Here's a Legend to ease things along:

Title:
Type:
Genre:
Pairing (if applicable):
Rating:

Though it is absolutely tempting to practice my M-Rated scenes here, I'd rather not. XD I still abide by rules. XD And if I ever do write it, I'd submit it to one of our lovely mods for editing and doublechecking for censorship. Like I said, I probably won't be posting until I figure how far I could go. ^_^

Now, ALLOW ME A MOMENT OF PEACE!! *shoos you off* I'll be starting on the first shot in this library... Meh, hopefully two. ^_^

Friendly Miracle (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71207&p=2422922&viewfull=1#post2422922)

The Uke Conspiracy (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71207&p=2522472&viewfull=1#post2522472)

Photographs and Promises (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71207&p=2619109&viewfull=1#post2619109)

A little place for me to keep my signatures and avis~ <3

1. ♡ Special Thanks to M'Dearest Clear For the Set! ♡

http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=44007&dateline=1447390755 http://i.imgur.com/C3K2USG.png

2. My Valentine's 016 Set by Myself ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/noCK8SH.png http://i.imgur.com/sPxt2DR.png

Argon Jaden
03-15-2015, 08:44 PM
Title:
Friendly Miracle

Type:
Fiction

Genre:
Fluff, Romance, Family, Slice of Life, Angst

Pairing (if applicable):
MxM

Rating:
15+

Author Notes:
Past 4 in the morning. Yeah... Just something my brain wanted to write. Dunnk why... Sleep....

Dark brown eyes drifted open to gaze at the pale sky, the soft wind caressing cold cheeks as the boy, no older than fourteen, allowed a soft smile to graze his pink lips, the rich air curling around his silver strands. Dawn was arriving, and it was obvious by the soft trickles of the sunlight through the sky. A soft sigh escaped past his lips at the serene atmosphere, if only life would stay like this forever; all calm, all peaceful, nothing to bother him and no one to–

"Oi shrimp."

Grimacing at his father's large form, the young boy winced and looked up, meeting the man's dark gaze with his own. Face impassive, the muscled man in his early thirties blew out a puff of smoke, extending his hand towards his son. The boy laughed.

"Ma's going to throw a fit if you choke on air again." He joked, earning a large hand ruffling his hair. His old man smirked at him, but nevertheless spat out the cigar from his lips grinning down at his son.

"Your mom can't do jack shit even if it bit her in the ass." He said with a crude laugh, dark hair messily waving in the wind from its low ponytail. The boy shook his head at that, just as he saw a flash of bright azure at the corner of his eyes. Immediately, there was a flying fist from the petite, yet busty silver haired woman who glared daggers up at her husband.

"Ow!! What the hell was that for ya bitch?" He asked, looking annoyed. His mother, who had long given up on her husband's poor use of vocabulary, growled in annoyance.

"Don't fuck around with me you freaking asshole!!" She growled back, meeting his glare with her own. Almost immediately, a fight ensued between the two, though the boy knew that long before they were even in a relationship, his parents were always fighting.

Once, he even figured out from his godfather that his parents had a bloody fistfight on the rooftop and they ended up with a tie. Really, despite his mother's delicate yet voluptuous appearance, she was still raised in a rough and tough environment. It was almost scary.

Shaking his head at their antics, the boy quietly slipped inside, seeing his twin brother nod off on the kitchen table with his cereal overloaded with strawberry chips. He scrunched his nose and gently prided the dark haired boy awake. Almost immediately, bright azure snapped open as he bewilderedly looked around, before settling his eyes on his brother with a small scowl.

"Morning Siren." He chuckled to his brother who sleepily shook his head and muttered a small 'good morning' before eating his meal. Apprehensively glancing outside, his dark haired twin cautiously peeked out of the window before sticking his tongue out.

"Ick... They're at it again." He complained, causing the silverette to curiously tilt his head before hopping off to peek through the window, dark eyes growing fond and a smile making its way to his face.

His mother, the timelessly pretty woman, childishly pouted, her face scrunched up, lower lip sticking out. The woman huffed and turned on her heels, before her passive ability, which was tripping over anything and everything under and beyond the sun, kicked in, and she wobbled put of balance. He watched as his father, ever so swift, caught her by the waist and pulled her up so the she was resting her head against his broad chest. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he heard his father gently scold her.

"You stupid loli brat!! You wanna get yourself hurt?!" He snarled, eyes filled with concern as he scanned his wife, going as far as to go to his knees just to check her feet. His mother's cheeks visibly turned pink as she huffed and puffed her cheeks out.

"Why do you care... Douchebag." She huffed, looking away. From this angle, he could see his father glare at her from his crouched position, scowling in annoyance as she ignored him.

Without missing a beat, his father gently stood up, tilted his mother's chin up and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. From this angle, he could see it, the way they lovingly stared at each other, the way they held each other, supported each other, argued with each other, completely loved each other; it all screamed how much love was passing in between these two. Pulling away, he saw the rare and gentle smile his father reserved just for her, before kissing the top of her head and whispering something soft, making her smile and blush, before jumping on him and stealing a rough kiss from him, sending them both into a flurry of giggles and limbs into the soft grass. The peeking youth sighed softly.

Ever since he first saw that beautiful connection between them, he had always longed for it; a person to love, to hold, to treasure. It was something he definitely wanted to see, feel and experience for himself.

"Please don't tell me you're thinking of icky love thoughts again." Siren said, appearing beside him and sending him squealing in surprise. Hand over his heart, the silverette looked at his smug looking twin with a scowl.

"You trying to give me a fucking heart attack, you dick?!" He gasped, trying to slow his erratic heartbeat, the once tame atmosphere disappearing into thin air. The dark haired youth only smirked and casually strolled back in the house, no doubt going back to his evil lair of a room. That was the last place he'd want to be in, after all, his brother was a creepy bastard who liked scaring the hell out of any stranger who steps foot in the house.

~•~♥~•~

He hated high school.

This semester, he just had to move over to the dorms on the other side of town, away from his comfort zone. Try as he might, it was futile and dumb to travel back and forth for two hours, all that sleep he could save. Sighing softly, he pushed the silver hair out of his eyes, opting to grow it the same way his mother had; silvery hair was short, gentle waves curling around while the tips of his bangs swept above his right eyebrow. Azure eyes blinked from behind thin, wire-framed glasses as the slender sixteen year old made his way down the hall, trying to squeeze through the impossibly thick throng of humans pushing to get to their classes.

Trying to get out of the crowd, he squeezed this way and that, vaguely wondering how his brother was faring. Siren had been kind enough to almost get him late, again. He was such a lovely brother, wasn't he? That bastard. Grunting softly, he continued to push his way through, before slipping in between two jocks, and crashing straight into someone, probably the wall. Shaking his head, he tried to make sense when a cold voice caused him to tense.

"Watch where you're going, shrimp." Dark eyes lifted up blanly to meet minty greens and he scowled. Dark hair with wild minty colored highlights, it was like staring straight at a rebel model who didn't look like he belonged. A phone was on his hand, and it was obvious that he had looked down only to see who he had bumped. The silverette gave him a bleak look.

"Sorry for crashing into you? We tiny people tend to crash into things. Specially dumb, tall things, like a freaking wall who decided to text while walking." He replied sarcastically, ignoring the stares that fixed on him. Walking past the model, he slipped back into the crowd, only to have a hand tug him gently. Confused, he looked up to meet his brother's worried azure ones.

"What?"

"You just snapped at Zachary Taylors."

He raised a brow at that. So, the douchebag was the notorious Zac who left a trail of broken hearts wherever he went. The very same Zac who had all A's despite being the school's Swim Team Captain. The resident asshole, homophobe and brilliant mathlete all rolled into one. That Zac. He snorted and shook his head.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" He told his brother, who goaned and sighed at his lack of care. Siren carefully eyed him.

"Yeah. You'll learn how to or else you'd be deep in it." He said, walking with his brother to their first class, both equally unaware of the eyes that followed them.

~•~♥~•~

Two weeks after that incident, new light seemed to shine on him. It was love at first sight, with Charlie Blake as his first lover. Charlie was cheerful, preppy, and always smiling. He was always happy and in turn, it made him happy too.

Even if Siren didn't approve. Even if his parents didn't approve. He was in love, and he knew it. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he watched his boyfriend disappear down the hall with a parting wave. Grinning to himself, he turned around, only to bump into a hard wall. Glaring, the youth shot daggers at Zac's impassive face, steely meeting his pale green eyes with dark chocolate colored ones.

"Break up with him."

A brow was raised at the stupidity of that remark. Inside, he could feel anger burning in his chest. Who did he think he was to order his life around? Just because he was a stuck-up, fricking arse didn't mean he had the right to meddle in his affairs.

"Oh yeah? And why the fuck should i listen to you?" He countered, immedately seeing a cold gkare that sent shivers up and down his spine. The dark haired senior turned away and walked off.

"Call me when you need help. I care about you, and you're too dumb to be left alone, stupid shrimp." The youth said, leaving him by his lonesome. Scowling, the silverette stuck his tongue out. What did he know anyway? He was an impassive bastard with a trail of busted hearts behind him. Why would he listen to someone like that?

But he really should've.

Two months later found him strapped on the cold, steel table, tears streaming down his cheeks as he begged for mercy. How did it lead to this? He trusted the man, but that very same man ripped away his core, laughed and spat at him, utterly destroyed everything inside of him, leaving him a husk of the person he once was. Why can't anyone save him now?

Zac

Dark eyes widened as pain bloomed on his side, searing through his body as the maniac of a person he once loved, tore him emitionally, physically, all the while declaring his love for him. Love wasn't like this.

Zac

Love was what he saw in his parents, in their fleeting glances and crazy banters. Not this. Love was what he saw from the way his brother curled up and melted at the touch of his lover, when they kissed and didn't give a fuck about the world. Not this. More tears streamed down his face as his ex continued to assault him.

Zac

Would he save him?

Zac

He was right all along.

Zac

Zac

"Z-Zac!!" He whimpered, only to have a hand come crashing into his cheek. The silverette whimpered in pain, tears stringing down his eyes.

"You whore!! I knew it!! You were cheating on me!!" Another slap resounded in the room, making him sob.

Why wasn't he coming?

"So, was he a good fuck? Huh? Did you spread your legs flr him like the little bitch you are? Huh? Huh?!" Another slap, and another, pain blooming everywhere as lashes scattered on his body.

Where... Where was he?

Lash after lash fell on his skin as tears began to well up once more. He could feel unconsciousness drawing him into her arms. Crying again, he knew it wasn't because of the pain, no. It was because of the despair eating at him. Why wasn't he here yet? Wasn't he supposed to reappear when he called? Faintly, he could hear crashing, loud voices leaving unconscious tears as a small sigh escaped his lips.

It hurt so much

Dark brown eyes drifted open to gaze at the pale sky, the soft wind caressing cold cheeks as the boy, no older than twenty-five, allowed a soft smile to graze his pink lips, the rich air curling around his silver strands. Dawn was arriving, and it was obvious by the soft trickles of the sunlight through the sky. A soft sigh escaped past his lips at the serene atmosphere, if only life would stay like this forever; all calm, all peaceful, nothing to bother him and no one to–

"Hey there shrimp, you finally awake?"

He groaned as his peace was disrupted. Turning his head to glare at the handsome man propped on his elbow, smirking at him, the young man scowled and winced as he tried to sit up. The expression on his face must've been amusing to the dark haired male. Forcing his protesting muscles to move, the silverette gave him a look. Zac smirked.

"Aww, c'mon. Is that any way to treat your husband?" He joked, and the silverette felt himself blush, the cold wedding band snugly wrapped around his finger. Minty green eyes studied his face before a small frown marred those handsome features. "... You had a nightmare last night, you know." The dark haired man said softly, watching his husband lean into his touch. "Sorry I couldn't be there for you. I'm really, really–"

"One more apology about a nine year old incident and I am so kicking you out of the bed." He scowled, earning a light chuckle from his lover. "I'm serious Zachary." Zac only smiled.

"I know you are Zoren. I'm just..." He gestured, unsure of how to put emotions into words. Zoren sighed softly, shifting painfully before gently pressing their lips together. When he pulled away, the look was still on his face. "You know I'm still worried about that. I-I mean, you have permanent marks and whatever drug he pumped into you made you go fifty-fifty a–" silencing the other, the silverette leaned into the kiss, a smile gracing his features

"But im here right now, aren't I?" He said with a chuckle, feeling arms wrap around his torso, a head nestling at the crook of his neck.

"I know, I know. But I just don't want to lose you again. I couldn't get near you and all that and–"

"You know, I'm seriously contemplating on kicking you off the bed."

"... But I was going to say how much I love you."

"!? C-cut with the sappy crap!!" Zoren's face heated up in a blush as he glared at the other man. "Where's the asshole I married?! I want him back!!"

His indignant and flushed face was met with soft laughs and tender kisses, and he couldn't help but agree. It was this kind of love that he had always craved, longed for. It was all this. He sighed softly and leaned into the kiss, pulling away only when air became a necessity. Smirking up at Zachary, Zoren grinned and gave him a swift peck.

"Now, you gonna go back to being an asshole or what?" He joked, enjoying the wolfish grin on his lover's face.

Argon Jaden
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Title:
The Uke Conspiracy

Type:
Fanfiction (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi x Junjou Romantica Cross-Over)

Genre:
Romance, Slash-fic, Parody, Humor(?)

Pairing (if applicable):
MxM (Romantica & Nostalgia)

Rating:
Rated T (For iCRACK! And mild language…)

Other:
This was posted on another site, and is a story prompt made by my beloved beta and friend Rittie (Known as Rio the Ice Queen in FF dot net. I’ve got a bunch of other stories there, but I came across this one while checking my account and meh…. Whaddya know? XD I hope you guys enjoy this as much as the others did. X3 I remember writing this around three in the morning, completely exhausted and all. XD So, um… enough of my ramblings… Let’s roll!!!

On another note, there’s poorly written humor here. I’ve tried, some laughed, others PMed me and told me my sense of humor is nonexistent and downright offensive… I dunno why… Oh!!! And this was inspired by true events during highschool!! :D

Direct Link to the Original Version: The Uke Conspiracy (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10510590/1/The-Uke-Conspiracy)

DISCLAIMER:
I don't own anything…. Which is probably why this one is a bit terrible because I got over-excited…. Again… but meh. Shit happens. XD

The Uke Conspiracy

Grrrrrrrrr…..

"My stomach hurts…" His sentence was punctuated by a soft growl, making the brunette wince slightly as he trudged on. He rubbed his stomach, looking quite down and a bit out of it. Not his fault though. If Takano-san had been a bit more considerate during work and not attack him whenever they were left alone, he'd probably be less stressed than he was at the moment. Another angry growl came from his stomach as he passed a convenient store.

"I guess dropping by to get some food for now wouldn't be too much trouble." He thought bitterly, entering the said shop and moving quickly. For all he knew, Takano-san could be following him, and he did not want to deal with that man right now.

Ritsu was in such a hurry that he didn't notice the other hurrying figure approaching the counter, who was also moving quickly and pretty much zoned out. It didn't take a minute for the inevitable -CRASH- to happen. The brunette landed on his behind with a loud 'Omph!', wincing as he looked over to the person he had bumped into, who pretty much was in the same condition. The other male looked at him and immediately stood up, apologizing profusely.

"Ah, I'm really sorry! Are you feeling alright? I really didn't see you." The dark haired male said, offering the brunette a hand, which he gratefully took before offering a smile.

"It's okay. It was my fault too for not looking where I was going." He said before taking a closer look at the other, who was also staring at him with curious eyes. "You seem familiar… Have we met?"

"Ah… I work at Marukawa Shoten… Perhaps?" He offered meekly, and Ritsu nodded, giving him a smile.
"I work at the Emerald department." He answered, before he could continue on, the girl at the counter let out a small cough, catching their attention. She gave them both a smile and they immediately flushed, handing over their items, much to the girl's amusement, and quickly paid for it, stepping out of the store. Ritsu pulled out his card and smiled at the other man.

"I'm Onodera Ritsu, pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, I'm Takahashi Misaki. Ple-" He was stopped by Ritsu's phone ringing loudly, startling both of them.

The brunette glared at the offending item, knowing who would call him at this moment. Misaki laughed nervously and gestured for him to pick it up, which he did after a few minutes, grumbling angrily to himself, and excusing himself from Misaki, who just nodded in understanding.

The dark haired man blinked as he watched Ritsu animatedly talking to his phone, before glaring at it, and full on yelling at it, making him sweatdrop. Whoever that person was probably said something offending again. Misaki stood there politely, that is, until a tall, rather intimidating individual walked past him, snapping his phone shut before reaching out to grab the brunette and draging him off, flailing and protesting the entire way. He stared at the couple, dumbfounded as Ritsu gave him an apologetic look, making him sigh.

Poor Onodera-san…

-x-x-x-

"What's this?"

"Huh?" Misaki looked up from the stove, pausing in mid-stir as he looked at the item in Usagi-san's hand. He was holding a white piece of paper that he obviously fished out from Misaki's stuff, and upon recognizing it, he shrugged and went back to cooking, focusing on the task he was doing. "That's Onodera-san's card. I bumped into him at the convenience store when I picked up some things. He works in Marukawa, but we never got to talk much." Because he was dragged away by some intimidating guy. He added mentally. Usagi-san studied the card in his hands.

"So, Onodera-san works at Marukawa now." Misaki looked up, confusion written on his face.

"Huh? You knew Onodera-san?" He asked, shutting off the stove when he deemed it done. The big shot novelist nodded, handing the card to the younger man and plopping back down on the couch, resting against it with a sigh.

"Onodera-san was my editor before." He said, casting a glance at the younger male. "Hmm, I guess it should be appropriate to give him a call and ask him to drop over tomorrow. I'll go call him now." He said, standing up and walking over towards the phone, Misaki at his heels.
"Usagi-san! You can't bother him right now! It's pretty late and-"

"Hello? This is Usami-sensei." The younger male growled in annoyance. This man, just… never listens! He watched as the writer paused, seemingly listening to the other person on the other end before a small smile (not a good smile, the weird, one that makes him look like he was scheming something bad again.) formed on his face. His posture relaxed a bit and Misaki couldn't help but feel a bit of dread.

"Ah… Yes. That would be good… No, It won't be any trouble… Tomorrow it is then. Alright, good bye." The silver haired man set the phone down and looked over at the fuming Misaki beside him.

"Usagi-san-"

"Onodera-san's coming over tomorrow. He said that it's fine."

"But-"

"Misaki, he said it was fine. He was my editor before and it's better that you stick around him."

Misaki blinked up in confusion, not really understanding what the older male implied as he walked off, leaving him glaring at the rather childish writer. With a pout, he trudged off into the kitchen setting the table for himself and Usagi-san, and despite his constant pestering to tell him what was going on and that he didn't need to do that, Usagi-san didn't let anything slip, making a small rock of dread settle in his stomach.

-x-x-x-

Ritsu shuffled down the street, a dark cloud hanging over his head while he was pretending to ignore his stalker. He continued on, having already memorized the address of the place. A grim, unsettled look formed on his face.

"Excuse me, but can you please stop following me?" He growled out, not looking at Takano who seemed to be trailing behind him at a leisurely pace. His boss raised a brow at him and crossed his arms.

"I'm not following you, you know. It just so happens that I have a person to visit as well." He answered coolly before giving his lover a small smile. "Why? Do you wish to be around me that much?"

"LIKE HELL!" He growled out before continuing to walk at a faster pace, despite the slight ache in his backside.

Last night, Takano-san had dragged him to his house again because he was 'going to check the manuscripts' that were sent in today. How checking the manuscripts escalated into him being pinned down on the floor to almost loosing himself again, if it wasn't for Usami-sensei calling his phone. But before he could pick it up, Takano-san had grabbed it and was off, chatting with the sensei, acting as if he was using his own phone and not Ritsu's. He tried eavesdropping on the conversation but honestly couldn't understand a single idea since Takano-san spoke in phrases instead of usual sentences. And then, something creepy happened.

His boss looked over at him, amber eyes glinting deviously, making him step back, shivers racing up and down his spine. Takano-san nodded once, before exchanging goodbye's with Usami-sensei and ending the call. Ritsu gulped and briskly walked past him, heading towards the door, but was stopped by the raven haired man. Obviously, the ball rolled down from there.

And now, here he was, trying to avoid his boss on his day-off, only to be trailed. Letting out an angry sigh, he approached the large house, feeling a slight sense of nostalgia as he walked up the steps. Steeling himself, he went forward, blatantly ignoring Takano-san who was a few feet away, and rang the door.
"Ah, just a minute!"

Footsteps resounded through the wooden floor and he could hear the door being unlocked and finally opened. Misaki stood at the door with a sheepish grin, which Ritsu returned with his own. Behind him, Usami-sensei stood, arms crossed as he studied his ex-editor, before his amethyst eyes flicked at the person standing behind Ritsu.
"Glad you could make it, Takano-san, Onodera-san." He said with something that was probably considered a smile of greeting, oblivious to the confused look on Misaki's face and the terror written on Ritsu's. Behind the brunette editor, Takano let out a laugh, the kind that doesn't sit well with Ritsu because he didn't know what was running through that man's head whenever he laughed like that.

"Usami-sensei, it has been quite a while." He said, ignoring the questioning, and slightly angry looks he received from his subordinate as they entered the house, leaving their shoes at thegenkan. He looked over at Misaki and raised a brow, studying him.

"You must be Takahashi-san, right?" He asked, and Misaki fervently nodded.

"Ah... y-yes…"

"Keep up the good work." Takano said, before his attention was once again taken by Usami-sensei,

"The party a year ago at Marukawa was the last time we talked, I believe?" Usami-sensei said, leading them to the living room, with Misaki and Ritsu brooding at the back. The two men chatted animatedly while the two younger ones frowned, that is until Ritsu spoke up.

"I apologize for bringing him along. He followed me here." He said bitterly. The younger man shook his head and offered a soft smile.

"It's okay. It seems like Usagi-san expected him though." Misaki said, trying his best to reassure him. "I'm the one who should apologize for calling you to visit on your day-off."

"Ah, it's fine. I could use some nostalgia every now and then." Ritsu said with a smile.

Meanwhile, Takano-san and Usami-sensei smirked at their unsuspecting ukes, quite enjoying the way the two of them chatted animatedly about idle things in the office. Takano crossed his arms, a predatory glint in his amber eyes. He watched as Misaki idly led him to the kitchen, offering him coffee which the brunette quickly accepted. Once the two had taken a sip from their mugs, Usami-sensei's eyes glittered.

"Oh yeah, Takano-san, I forgot to mention that Misaki is my lover." He said, loud enough for the other two to hear. A split second later, coffee flew out of Misaki's mouth as he choked in surprise, coughing while Ritsu rubbed his back, asking him if he was okay. The two semes watched with mild amusement as he regained his breath before shooting a full-bodied glare at Usami-sensei, despite the harsh blush dusting his face.

"Usagi-san! Why do you keep saying nonsense thi-"

"I see, well then, it'll be okay if they hang around each other I suppose. I feel a lot more at ease that my own lover has another friend." It was Ritsu's turn to do a spit-take and Misaki's turn to rub his back. After what seemed like a few minutes, it was Ritsu's turn to glare at Takano, who merely met his glare with a cool gaze.

"You don't spout shit like that!" Ritsu growled out, face a harsh shade of strawberry red, getting an approving nod from Usami-sensei.

"You two have quite the loving relationship, Takano-san." He said, closing his eyes and nodding in agreement while Ritsu, obviously ruffled, glared at his boss.

"Like hell we do!" Misaki frowned and shot Usagi-san an annoyed look as he tried to get the other to calm down a bit more.

"Usagi-san! You shouldn't be saying those kinds of things on a whim! It's rude!"

"I can say the same for you, sensei; quite the beautiful relationship." Takano said with a nod, making Misaki's and Ritsu's jaws drop when both men let out their creepy, we're-up-to-something laughs, realizing that the two of them were probably just playing around. With a huff, Misaki pulled Ritsu along, away from the two still laughing men and dragged him to his room, both of them muttering things about idiotic idiots who had no sense of subtlety.

The two entered Misaki's room and the owner slammed his door shut, face pulled into an angry scowl before he remembered that he had a visitor, and his visitor also looked quite annoyed himself. Misaki sighed and approached him.

"I apologize for Usagi-san's behaviour, Onodera-san." He said, feeling a bit embarrassed. The anger washed away from Ritsu's face and he immediately shook his head, putting his hands up.

"No, I should be apologizing for Takano-san's behaviour. He was being an inconsiderate person again." Ritsu seethed, earning a slight chuckle from Misaki.

"Well, it looks like we're going to get along with that then." Misaki said with a chuckle before his face turned serious. "But is it true that you and Takano-san are… lovers?" Ritsu blushed at the words, but nodded, green eyes studying the floor like it had become quite interesting.

"I guess you're on the same boat as me then, except with Usami-sensei?" He asked, and Misaki blushed lightly but nodded nonetheless. Ritsu sighed, not really sure what to say.

Both of them stayed in awkward silence for a while before the older brunette cleared his throat and opened the door, well, just a bit, but he didn't get to fully open it because what they heard sent blood straight to their heads.

"I have to disagree, Takano-san. Sex inside a hotel room is much better than inside the shower." Usami-sensei's voice was firm, and quite rich. A scoff followed shortly, and they could easily guess that it was Takano-san's.

"Usami-sensei, sex inside the shower is far better than inside a scented hotel."

"I disagree. Hotel rooms have aromatherapy lamps in them nowadays and the rooms for couples have scents that increase sex drive. I've seen it work well on Misaki."
"Shower sex not only keeps Ritsu slippery, but also, the shower drops have a relaxing effect, and a more relaxed Ritsu would mean more energy for another round." Takano defended, voice sounding stiff and authoritative.

"Misaki with increased sex drive also means another round of sex."

"But Ritsu relaxed means more rounds, because his endurance isn't being tested."

"Hmph. Water makes it slippery, wouldn't that be a little too hard on both of you?"

"No, but too much scents make people dizzy. He gets overwhelmed a little too easily with the smell; doesn't Takahashi-san feel the same?"

"He doesn't complain, unless you count begging for more as a complaint. What about Onodera-san?"

"He complains a lot, but always remarks on how good it feelsafter. I don't think that is counted as complaining."

"That is quite true, should it be more of… voicing out their opinions then?"

The two men were conversing with this topic as if they were arguing about things as trivial as the weather, and not their sex lives, specifically, the sex lives of their lovers, who were eavesdropping on their conversation. The two ukes in question had not only harsh blushes on their faces because of embarrassment, but also because of anger. Unable to help himself, Misaki rushed out of the room, darted down the stairs and pointed an accusing finger at Usagi-san, Ritsu following closely behind.

"I told you to stop saying stupid things li-"

"Oh good, you're both down here, now you can tell us which is better, aromatherapy hotel sex or shower sex." Usami-sensei stated bluntly, causing both of their faces to turn ten shades of red.

"It would be nice if you state your honest opinion on it." Takano-san added, looking as serious as he can.

If one were to look at the situation, the atmosphere surrounding the two older men was strained with seriousness. Ritsu sighed, feeling a bit lightheaded from all the blood rushing to his brain. He gently nudged Misaki out of his stupor, causing the younger man to stop seething before dragging him away, far from the listening ears of their semes. Once he deemed that they were far enough, Ritsu spoke.

"That asshole really… I'll get back at him one day." He grumbled, massaging his temples. Just then, Misaki's eyes lit up.

"That's it!" Ritsu gave him a confused look, his own emeralds blinking with confusion while Misaki's sparkled with triumph.

"We'll get back at them!"

It was as if lights flicked open on top of their heads, and the two brunettes grinned at each other, the same idea running through their minds. It was obvious that the two men were quite possessive, and they believed that Misaki and Ritsu would have no further relationship aside from being friends, because they believe that the two don't like each other that way, which is quite true, except now;

"Do you think it'd work?" Misaki asked with a grin. Ritsu nodded and the two let out soft chuckles as they formed their plan.

"So, this is how we do it; we pretend that we like each other and it's sure to annoy them." Misaki said excitedly before Ritsu frowned a bit.

"What if they ask us questions?"

"I-I didn't think of that… Let's just make up a story using Rock-paper- sci-"

"What are you two whispering about?"
The two of them froze and guiltily turned around, surprised to see Usagi-san and Takano-san leisurely taking a smoke while watching the two males squirm. Their hearts were beating really hard at being caught red handed, and they looked at each other in panic.

"Well?" Takano asked, his amber gaze focusing on Ritsu who shivered and immediately faced Misaki.

"A-ah.. Misaki-chan, l-let's go do our business now." He stammered, hoping that the younger man caught his drift. Luckily, he did and he immediately grabbed Ritsu's hand, pulling him between the other two.

"T-that's right, R-Ritsu-san! We still have to go play R-rock-paper-scissors i-in my room." He stuttered as they went up the stairs. Usagi-san's eyes narrowed at that.

"Why would you need to go to your room to play?"

"S-so the winner can top the looser, of course!" Ristu said on an impulse, before sharing another panicked look with Misaki. Takano raised a brow at this, looking curious.

"Well, by all means, please play here." He said casually; maybe a little too casually.

The two younger men glanced at the two and suppressed a shudder. Takano and Usami both had smiles on their faces, except, it wasn't the kind of smile that would mean they're happy. Rather, it was a sinister, creepy looking smile and the dark expressions of their eyes did not match the cheery quirk of their lips. Immediately, the two knew that they were going to be in trouble, especially if they don't pull this off. Taking deep breaths, the two faced each other and gulped, feeling glares boring on the side of their heads. With shaky hands, the two played the game, only to end up with a draw, three times. Takano let out an unamused laugh.

"So, how is it going to go now? Who will top?" He asked in a light teasing tone, the aura around him and Usami darkening by another terrifying degree. Misaki and Ritsu gulped.

"He will!"

"He will!"

They said it at the same time, fingers pointing at each other. The two shared another scared look before Ritsu swallowed and dragged Misaki to one of the rooms.

"You'll top on the first r-round then." He said, trying to keep up with his charades. Misaki nodded shakily as he closed the door.
When the lock clicked shut, and both of them looked at each other and nearly screamed, panicking wildly with every passing second. Of course, they couldn't pull it off! It was a stupid idea; a very stupid idea! Who came up with it anyway?! Soft footsteps grew louder and stopped in front of the door, and they could hear Takano and Usami talking.

"I think it's a hoax." Usagi-san.

"I agree. Usually, isn't there lots of wet, kissing noises before sex?" Takano-san.

"That's true, so they're probably just faking it."

Misaki looked around, but he wasn't desperate enough to kiss his newfound friend and partner-in-crime. How did kissing sounds sound like? A wet suck on skin, right? Right? Taking a deep breath, he brought his wrist to his lips and lightly sucked at it, smacking his lips against his racing pulse and licking the skin to make it sounds as if they were sloppy, open mouthed kisses. Ritsu had finally caught on what he was doing and quietly rushed to the closet, pulling out two pairs of pants and noisily pulling the zippers down before tossing them away.

To keep up his act, he leaned against the door, making thud softly, before letting out small moans, causing Misaki to stop and stare at him. He shook his head and gestured with his hands. Still in panic mode, Misaki nodded and let out a breathy sigh, Ritsu continuing the task of making kissing noises. They continued on like this for a few more minutes, pulling out fake moans and gasps and slick kissing sounds without touching each other, although their wrists was starting to redden a bit.

"… Well, isn't this the part where they actually do the penetration part?" Takano said from the other side of the door, causing both males to stop and stare at the wooden door with horror. A low chuckle as heard from the outside.

"I don't know. I mean, they are both bottoms so-"

"Naaahhh~"

Misaki looked at Ritsu with even more horror as pulled out that perfectly needy voice. His message was very simple: Do Sex Talk

"I-I'm p-putting it in Ritsu." Misaki said, face heating up with embarrassment as he looked away, feeling quite horrified. Ritsu nodded in encouragement.

"Haaahh~"

"R-relax… Please…"

This is stupid! Very stupid! Who the fuck even thought about doing this?! Ritsu nodded and gestured at his wrist before letting out another embarrassingly lewd moan, followed by the sound of wet kisses. This is embarrassing!

"Y-you can move now, Misaki." Ritsu stuttered. Though it would sound as if it was because the two were actually engaged in the act from the other side of the door, though their faces was a dangerous shade of red, the real reason why it sounded breathy and choked was because the two were experiencing something higher than the level of awkward. And now, they had a new problem to face.

Misaki gestured at his hand and then at the door, and Ritsu nodded. Slowly, he banged his back against the door while Misaki clapped his hands softly, to create the sound illusion of skin hitting skin. The worked with precision, they had to make it sound realistic. Ritsu moved faster and Misaki's claps were sharper, and to make it sound even more realistic they moaned between closed lips, creating the perfect illusion of a couple having sex.

Emerald met emerald and they nodded.

"C-close!"

"Aaaahh!"

"R-Ristu~"

The two of them ceased their movements, panting loudly. The panting was natural this time as they looked at each other, tears pricking at the corners of their eyes from embarrassment. Ritsu slid down the door and Misaki collapsed on shaking knees. On the other side of the door, they heard footsteps recede, telling them that the two were gone. Misaki and Ritsu held their breath, listening carefully for any sign that the two were still outside. There was nothing but silence.

A minute passed.

Two

Three

Five

Ten

Nothing. With their heart rates back to normal, the two emerald-eyed men grinned at each other and gave each other a high-five, smirking. Standing up on slightly-shaky knees, Ritsu extended a hand towards Misaki, who gratefully accepted it with a chuckle. Their mission was a success!

"We actually pulled it off, Onodera-san!" Misaki said with a laugh as they approached the door.

"I knew they would be fooled by it." Ritsu said, unlocking the door and stepping outside…

To see Takano-san casually leaning against the doorframe and Usami-san looking at them with his arms crossed over his chest. It was obvious that the two were far from happy, and not only that, they had matching demon smirks on their faces.

"I'm actually quite impressed, right, Takano-san?" Usami-san said, his eyes not leaving his beloved Misaki's figure. Takano let out another humourless laugh before fixing his amber gaze at Ritsu, who flinched and looked away.

"Yes. I actually got a little bit… excited by their performance." He said, before pushing himself off the wall and approaching Ritsu, who didn't dare look at him in the eyes. "I think they need to be punished, Usami-sensei, don't you agree?"

"You can borrow that room for carrying out your punishment." The writer said, pulling Misaki against him before deliberately carrying him off, despite his protests. Ritsu watched his partner-in-crime struggle uselessly before they entered a room, followed by the soft click of the lock.

He swallowed and looked away, trying to push past Takano. His heart had jumped back in his throat during that little exchange and it left him quite… scared to say the least. Immediately, a hand grabbed his arm and tossed him back into the room, causing him to stumble backwards, the back of his knees hitting the soft mattress of the bed and make him fall backward. Takano locked the room and approached him silently, his hungry amber eyes not leaving his prey.

"T-Takano-san… I-it was just a joke, okay?" Ritsu stammered, trying to reason with the man, who ignored him until he was practically caging his smaller frame with his own.

Warm breath caressed his neck, followed by the warm texture of his tongue sliding up Ritsu's neck, nibbling at his jaw before capturing his lips in a forceful kiss. Ritsu tried to move away and push him off, but found himself falling prey to the tingling sensation spreading throughout his body. Takano distanced himself so he could look directly into his eyes, causing Ritsu to gulp once more.

"Maybe next time, you should try a less seductive tactic."

That was all Ritsu needed to hear to know that he'd be pinned down on this bed for the next three hours and limping to work tomorrow.

Argon Jaden
10-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Title:
Photographs and Promises

Type:
Fiction

Genre:
Romance, Angst, Hurt & Comfort, Supernatural, Fluff

Pairing:
MxM

Rating:
15+

Author's Note:
I'm so sorry. I spent the entire time I was awake writing this... Well, the entire time I was on the computer. D: (From 6 - 1:56 AM) And I actually cried a bit while writing this. Mehe for me being too emotional. XD So... what do you guys think? :3

http://i57.tinypic.com/2nluuk5.jpg

The room was dark; clothes were scattered across the wooden floor, and books were pulled from the shelves. The evening light streamed from behind closed, beige curtains as the single occupant huddled in bed, arms drawn around his knees as he comforted himself. The messy mop of raven hair was unkempt, soft strands covering his eyes. Soft Sobs escaped pale lips as the young man pulled against the sleeves of the oversized shirt.

He blamed himself;

Wasn’t it just two months ago that they were arguing over the color of the sky? Wasn’t it just five weeks ago that they were having a wild romp under the sheets of this very bed? Wasn’t it just thirty-eight days ago when they were fighting over who gets to wash the dishes after breakfast? Wasn’t it?

He stifled another soft sob, letting go of his knees as he leaned back, head gently hitting the wooden headboard that his lover insisted they buy. He was exhausted, emotionally drained. His eyes were swollen and red, but he ignored it in favor of staring up at the ceiling. The house they bought together was so cold, and lonely without his lover. Even the silver band around his ring finger felt heavier than usual, as if questioning his loneliness. Dark brown eyes flicked at the collection of albums on their night stand and he could feel another wave of salty tears well in his eyes.

Beep! Beep!

The sound of his phone made him snap out of his stupor and look at the offending device. Behind the message notification was a picture of the two of them during their fourth year anniversary. This can’t go on. Chewing his bottom lip, the dark haired man picked his phone up, quietly typing past the password screen before opening the message. Pale blue light washed over his face as his eyes quietly scanned the message.

Shailoh: [8:45 PM] Hey Isha, you alright? Already tucked up in bed?

He could imagine Shiloh trying to sound preppy and chirpy, but all it did was send an ache through his chest. The dark haired male snorted, unable to find the will to smile.

Isha: [8:45 PM] Yeah. How’s Silas?

Shailoh: [8:46 PM] Thought you’d ask. No changes as of now.

Isha’s bottom lip trembled slightly, tears welling in his eyes. So Silas was still out cold…

Isha: [8:47 PM] Do you think he’d wake up? It’s been a month.

Shailoh: [8:48 PM] Look, Isshy, I really can’t tell you how long until he wakes up.

Shailoh: [8:49 PM] But that doesn’t mean that you have to join him in the hospital. You need to rest! Silas wouldn’t want you looking like a zombie. He’d mutilate me and Celine!!

Another tear slid down his cheek as he glanced at the message, setting the phone down on the bed. It had been a month since his lover’s car accident; and there was no sign of him waking up. Isha didn’t know how much his heart could take. He never felt so alone in his whole life. The large mattress felt like it was swallowing him whole, making him feel numb. Lightly rubbing his chest, he willed the pain to go away before glancing at his flashing screen once more.

Shailoh: [8:51 PM] Hey, we’re all worried about you. We’re all here to support you, you know. Just rest up for tonight. Celine and I can handle everything here in the hospital. Alright? Get some rest.

“As if I can…” He spat bitterly. His chest just hurt so much. Sighing softly, he locked the screen of his phone and listlessly looked around the dark room. Pictures hand in simple frames, decorating the room with a large array of images containing two people. Isha could see the smiling faces across the room, making his heart constrict a little tighter. There was one of them standing in front of a large waterfall, and another of them wearing swim wear and shooting each other with water guns. There was even one of them throwing snowballs at each other. But in the very center, was a picture of them kissing underneath the eaves of the large willow tree.

Silas did enjoy taking pictures; Lots of them.

Breathing in deeply, he reached for the bedside table, pawing at the organized photo albums set neatly between two bookends. The first one was a shocking pink album with a thick, navy blue spine and horrid lime green swirls. Whatever possessed Silas to buy the ugly thing was still a mystery to Isha. With a sad smile, he flipped the book open, not bothering to look directly at the pictures. He was after the messy scrawl of his lover, describing each and every page of the book.

‘Honeymoon night!! Isha’s not gonna be getting up for a while!!’

“… Bastard.” The raven haired male said, a small touch of a smile grazing his lips as he pressed his fingers against the messy handwriting. Above the writing was a clipped picture of the plush hotel room they stayed at during their honeymoon. He could see his body curled underneath the fluffy white sheets, the pillows bulking to his side and his feet hanging off the edge. He could imagine his lover grinning and cooing at his sleeping figure, which was how Isha found him when he woke up. He could remember the pillow promptly smacking his lover on the head. Unconsciously, his eyes welled up with tears as he remembered that morning. Sniffing loudly, he padded at his eyes, feeling the memory wash over him like it was yesterday.

“So… We staying in bed?” Hazel eyes glinted playfully as the blonde tackled his sleepy figure on the bed. The young man groaned, a bit irritated by the fact that he was manhandled just last night. Giving his lover a harsh glare, he tried to shove him of.

“Let go of me, you douche.” He had complained. “My back hurts like hell, and it’s all your damn fault! Now, unhand me you beast!!” He had snapped, but all he got in return was a joyous laugh, followed by arms circling around his waist, pulling him closer against the warm body of his lover.

Warm breath puffed against his ear as a soft kiss was pressed to his cheek. The chaste action made him blush and scowl, but Silas didn’t seem like he was done yet. “I won’t ever let you go, Isshy. You’re mine.” He had purred, hazel eyes soft and warm. He had looked so earnest, so honest at that time that Isha couldn’t take it. His chest hurt so much, and it felt like he was high up in the clouds.

“S-shut up!!! You’re noisy!!” He said, trying to hide his embarrassment by whacking his lover with a pillow.

Back then… Maybe he should’ve told him how much he loved him? Maybe he should’ve hugged him tight? Begged him to never let go? Gulping softly, he sat straighter and thumbed the next page. More pictures of their honeymoon, most of which seemed stolen shots of him, from one where he was eating to one where he had his shirt half-way past his shoulders. There were a lot of pictures of him and Silas, including one where they had tried using temporary hair dye.

‘Isshy’s 24th birthday!! Isn’t he adorable??’

He could see his blonde lover holding him tight, arm around his waist and a wide grin on his handsome face. Isha had a peeved look on his face, and even under the dim light, he could see the irritated pout on his own face. A pink and blue party hat sat atop his head, completely ruining the romantic air of the candle-lit dinner set in front of them. Orange light illuminated their faces, and from this view, he could see the faint blush on Silas’s cheeks, as well as the blast of red on his face. It made his lips twitch.

Something warm pressed onto his cheek and he could feel the blonde fix the party hat on top of his head. “Aww… C’mon Isshy! You have to smile!” His lover said, pressing a kiss to his nose and hugging him tight. “Don’t you like my surprise? You said that you didn’t want a regular candle-lit dinner, so I gave you a party hat!!” There was a snicker on the bastard’s handsome face, making Isha bristle further and his heart pound. “It took me a lot of thinking to come up with that.” He said with a loud laugh. “And besides, you said that you never had a kid’s party…”

Isha growled and tried to pull the party hat off. “No, you idiot; It’s a stupid idea.” He said, hiding the blush on his face. Silas remembered that? The blonde wrapped a hand around his wrist and pulled his hand away, a warm look in his hazel eyes. He almost looked… hurt. Isha looked away. “A-and… i-if it was a party, w-why a-am I th-the on-only one with a pa-party hat?” He stuttered, hoping that his head was lowered low enough so that his dark bangs covered his dark eyes. A soft hand caressed his cheek and gently nudged his face up.

Warm lips pressed against his own; soft, sweet, massaging his lips as that large hand cupped his cheek. All too soon, Silas pulled away, a smile on his face as he pressed another kiss to the raven haired male’s nose.

“I’m glad you liked it.” Silas muttered softly while Isha felt his face heat up. He could feel his heart pound harder, chest grow tighter and tears pool in his eyes. Jerking himself away, he padded at his eyes. This man could see right through his harsh words, his irritated responses, and just like that, he brushed them away, knocking them down as if they didn’t exist.

“S-sorry… Y-you put a lot of effort into it an-and…” With this man, he was reduced to a blubbering mess. Silas had that effect on him; it made him feel like his IQ had dropped to single digits around the man. No matter how much he tried to hide it, how much he tried to pull away, this… this… man was just there, holding him close, making him smile. Silas gently brushed all his fears and insecurities with just his presence and all he could do was insult him and throw mean words at him.

A soft laugh escaped the blonde and almost immediately, he could feel warmth encircling him, warm breath brushing through his hair as his lover’s warm hands rubbed his back. “Hey… It’s okay. I don’t mind getting a little hurt, especially when you’re the one hurting me.” He added, causing Isha to stiffen and blush, before roughly punching the blonde. “See?”

He snarled.

“Fuck you, Silas.” Isha said, feeling his cheeks heat up. This cocky bastard irritated him. The blonde snickered and pulled him close, trapping him in his arms. “Let me go, you brute!”

“Other way around, but you’re welcome Isshy. Happy Birthday!” Silas said, laughing happily as he struggled. All his defenses, broken down by this… this… this bastard!! First, mocking him with the birthday hat, and then throwing innuendoes at his face. Shoulders shaking, the smaller male felt himself being forcefully set on his lover’s lap, further irritating him. Dark eyes defiantly glared up at the taller male, obviously not pleased, but he couldn’t keep the blush off his face.

Hazel eyes were brimming with happiness, an ugly yellow and pink birthday hat on top of his blonde hair. Looking at that face, Isha just… just couldn’t get mad. Soft lips pressed against his own once more, teeth playfully nipping at his bottom lip. Silas’s warm tongue slid inside his mouth, curling gently against his tongue, tracing the inside of his mouth, thoroughly sucking the breath out of the raven haired male. This wasn’t one of their passion-filled romps, one where they’d go crazy, tearing at each other’s clothes. Nor was this a sensual dance of tongues that had Isha a whimpering mess. No. This was one of those soft, thorough kisses that Silas insisted on giving him, sending sparks down his spine and made his heart pump faster that the speed of light. After what seemed like a long while, Silas pulled away, Isha chasing after his lips before he was rewarded with a chaste peck and a grin.

“I love you, Isshy. Always.” He murmured, pressing their foreheads together while Isha tried to keep the heat away from his burning cheeks.

“… you too, bastard.”

That answer seemed enough for his lover, the grin that spread across his lips as he chuckled and pulled him closer for a hug, the orange light sending a warm glow over their bodies as the moon loomed from above them. Isha couldn’t tell him, he felt too shy, cheeks heating up and chest constricting in panic.

“… I love you too, Silas.” Isha muttered, swallowing thickly. He regretted not being able to tell the blonde those five words. What expression would Silas make? Would he grin and give that stupid smile of his? Or would he hug him tight and kiss him again? Isha didn’t know. He wanted to know. Silas needed to know what he felt. Then again, he never said it loud enough for his lover to hear. It was always a whisper, a soft mumble for him, while the blonde was completely fine yelling his love from the top of the world.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he stared at the happy smiles that looked directly into his soul. In the entire album, he could clearly count the number of pictures where he was smiling. But Silas; Silas was grinning in each and every one of them, beaming loudly as he somehow pulled the raven haired man into the pictures. It made his bottom lip tremble and a soft sob to escape his lips. He missed him so damn much that it was making his chest hurt.

But he can’t cry. He can’t. He just can’t. Swallowing the whimper, he forced himself to set the album down before looking at the bedside table once more. Automatically, his fingers reached out, the tips gently touching the pale olive spine of the next album. He gingerly pulled it out, before blinking curiously and flipping it open. The action made the book slip from his fingers and thump softly against the bed. Photos scattered from the hollow inside of the book, causing Isha to shake his head. There was no cell in his body that said his lover was stupid, no. Silas was a smart man, but, plenty of times, he felt as if he was hurting him too much.

Photographs were scattered all over the bed, some even falling on the floor. Quietly cursing his clumsiness, Isha sniffed, brushing the dark hair from his eyes as he gingerly picked up the scattered pictures, trying his best not to glance at the pictures. If he looked at one more, he was sure he’d end up crying once more. Gathering them in one hand, something black and squiggly caught his eyes and he automatically read the writing behind one of the photographs.

‘Love hurts a lot, but this kid keeps me alive.’

He scowled at that, a little irritated with the name. He was merely a year younger, and sure, a few inches shorter, but that didn’t mean that he was a kid. Flipping it over, he saw a picture of himself, back from when they were still in college, a guitar in his hands as he smiled at the audience. Underneath the picture, it was labeled as Battle of the Bands 20XX. He smiled slightly, before noticing that most of the pictures had flipped over, his lover’s messy scrawl littering the back.

‘I’ll always come home here.’

‘Can’t let him go.’

‘Note to self: Isshy has a thing for black underwear. X D’

‘Kiss under the lamppost. (Thanks Shailoh!! Best pic!)’

‘Our first cosplay!! We make a horrid genderbent… Well, Isshy looks pretty hot.’

‘For MY eyes only!! Ahahaha!!’

More and more pictures met his eyes and he chuckled softly, unable to stop the silent tears from dripping down his cheeks. Silas would probably tease him for being such a crybaby, and then poke fun at him for crying over pictures he hated so much. His breath hitched as his eyesight began to blur. Unable to look at the pictures, he left them there, biting his lower lip to keep the sounds in. It hurt, he felt like his chest was tearing in half. This wasn’t helping his condition at all.

“Pull yourself together…” He muttered, padding at his eyes, tongue flicking out to dampen his cracked lips. Trying to distract himself, he opened his phone once more, eyes watering when he saw the wallpaper, his beloved holding him in his arms as he grinned for the camera. Their fourth year anniversary.

That smiling face in the picture just made his heart ache even more. He didn’t want to see those pictures, no. He didn’t want the ghost touches of his lover, remembering them through the pictures. He didn’t want to see himself being held in those strong arms. Nope. No. He wanted Silas, in the flesh. Grinning at him and teasing him, both of them doing their best to make the other lose his temper first before making up and laughing it off. He didn’t want Silas’s picture smiling at him with some sappy quote on the bottom. He wanted the blonde beside him, using those corny and horrid lines on him and making him blush with irritation. He didn’t want to be consoled by meager pictures that echoed their experiences. He wanted to be with his lover, pressing kisses to his face while he tried to fend him away with a pillow. He wanted his loved one to be here, wiping the tears from his eyes and telling him to pull himself together. Not this!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The phone buzzed once more and Isha forced himself to stop crying before picking up, sniffing loudly as he placed the phone near his ear. “Shai? How’s Silas? Is- is he awake?” He asked, voice croaking a bit as he waited for his childhood friend to answer. In the background, he could hear someone sniffling, the distinct sound of shuffling and medical equipment squeaking. He could hear Shiloh sniff once and his heart pounded against his chest. “S-Shai? W-what’s going on? What’s going on?!” He demanded, pulling himself off the bed and immediately running out of the bedroom. The young doctor’s voice cracked slightly on the other side and Isha shut the phone off, jamming shoes on his feet.

Never mind the fact that he was dressed in Silas’s shite shirt and a pair of sweatpants; that the shirt hung on him like a sack, or that he wasn’t wearing socks. Never mind the fact that his wallet was left at home and the door was unlocked or that he didn’t have any socks on and looked like he was going to pass out any minute.

‘He promised!! He promised he’d be back!!’ Isha thought, ignoring the concerned looks he received as he ran down the street, past the zooming cars that either swerved or stopped as he ran. Cold sweat stuck to his skin as he raced inside towards the looming building. Past the rotating doors, past the nurses, up the stairs, down the halls. His feet thumped loudly against the tiled floor, before he slowed down. Shailoh sat on one of the benches, head in his hand as his glasses were pushed out of his face. His coat was thrown over the seat beside him.

Celine noticed Isha first, her blue eyes filled with tears. Her red hair curled prettily around her face as she quietly nudged the young doctor she was trying to comfort. Pulling her phone out with shaky hands, she began to type, unable to talk because she was born mute. [Come here for a moment before going inside. Please.] She typed out. Already, Isha felt his body grow numb as his childhood friend looked up at him. Sniffing softly, Shailoh tried to smile as he patted the space beside him.

“He’s still…” Voice cracking, Isha tried again. “He’s still alive, right?”

Shailoh swallowed thickly. “Hey, Isshy, listen. After tonight, you should stay with me and Celine for a while. It… It…” The brunette couldn’t continue talking, and Isha felt his throat clog up. Sending a panicked look at Celine, he watched as the girl began to type on her phone again, tears dripping down her chin.

[Silas is gone. We’re sorry. We did everything to bring him back, but, he’s gone.] A fresh wave of tears welled up in his eyes. This time, he didn’t stop himself from crying. His chest hurt, his lungs burned and his insides felt like it was being ripped right out of him. Celine’s frail arms wrapped around him, her tears wetting his shoulder as she rubbed his back. He didn’t want her anywhere near him. He wanted Silas. He wanted to see his lover.

“Fucking liar!!” Isha said, wrapping his arms around Celine as loud sobs escaped his lips. “Fuck you Silas!! You-you’re a damn bastard!! You promised!! You fucking promised tha-that you’d be back!! You shiturd!! You… You…” Whatever curse he had died on his lips as he cried louder, not caring if he was breaking down in front of his two best friends. He didn’t care. It hurt so much.

There were so many things he wanted to tell Silas. Too much, one too many memories he wanted to make with the blonde. How much he loved him, how he thought that Silas was a sweet guy, how he found him adorable when he was sleeping; how sexy he looked after waking up. Isha wanted to tell him that he didn’t mind it whenever Silas marked him, despite his protests. That he enjoyed the evenings they had, just listening to each other breathe. He wanted to tell him how much he missed their fights, when they would try to hit each other with the spatula or with the pillows. He never got the chance to tell Silas that every night, he patiently waited for the stupid texts the blonde sends whenever he’s out late; That he looked forward to the evenings because Silas promised he’d come home.

Another sob was ripped from his throat as he felt Celine rub his back. It hurt so much to even live right now.

“Y-you promised…”

Two Months Later

It felt different.

The house felt emptier than ever. Probably because it had remained unoccupied since Shailoh and Celine dragged Isha over to their house, forcing him to stay there until he convinced them that he was fine. Sure, the first nights hurt so much that he ended p sobbing through it, passing out and getting dehydrated to the point that Celine threatened to stick an IV on him if he didn’t drink water. His appetite had dropped as well, and plenty of times, he had to be force-fed. It was even harder for him during the wake. Shailoh had said that he passed out from exhaustion.

Not that he could help it.

Closing his eyes, he tried to wrap his heart in the cold ice that he had been building up over the past weeks. It hurt so much and what better way to ease it by numbing the ache. But it seemed like the house wouldn’t even dream of allowing him to forget. With every shaky step he took, the walls he built around his heart began to rip open, making tears sting his eyes as the wound was reopened. The picture of Silas and him grinning at the camera during their graduation mocked him from the walls, as well as the stupid, frilly, pink apron that Silas bought for him.

Forcing himself to breathe, he shut his thoughts out and went inside the bedroom, not bothering to change out of his clothes. Usually, he’d take a bath first, and then roll all over the bed where Silas would find him and scold him for getting the pillows wet with his hair. Then the two of them would argue, before the blonde would end it b tackling him on the bed and hitting him with a pillow.

“Stop. Not now.” He told himself softly, glancing at the room and ignoring the pangs in his chest. The room was cleaner than how he left it when he rushed to the hospital; the albums were neatly arranged on the bedside table, the bed was neatly made and the curtains were drawn, the moon peeking inside the room. What possessed him to return home alone, at night, remained a mystery to him, but it was one of those moments when Isha decided to follow his gut instinct. Sighing again, he pulled his shoes off and plopped on the bed, eyes staring up at the moon.

“… Ei, Silas, do you think I could live without you?” He asked, trying to keep the hurt out of his voice. Silas wasn’t here, but he tried to act as if he was. Tears slid down his face as he continually stared up at the moon, as if waiting for it to respond. “Why did you have to drive that way?” He murmured, curling up on himself as he hugged a pillow to his chest. It smelled like the blonde bastard he had fallen in love with. “Why do you like taking pictures anyway? You never told me the reason. You said that you’ll never leave me, but where are you? Silas, you promised that you won’t let me go. Why are you gone?” Isha said softly. His chest was beginning to grow numb and his breathing slowed. His body felt dizzy.

“You made me promise to wait for you when you come home. Where are you?” Questions slipped from his mouth as his eyesight grew fuzzy. From sleepiness or something else, he didn’t know. The pain had turned him numb. “Do you have a camera with you where you are? Are you taking pictures again?” He asked, a small smile slipping from his lips as tears rolled down his face. Burying his face into the plush pillow, he continued. “Silas, do you remember when we got caught by Shai and Linny? Kissing under the rain?” He asked, feeling a small pain in his chest.

He missed him so much. “I miss hearing your voice you know. You’re irritating, but I miss it.” He added, letting out a shaky breath. “I feel so dead without you Silas. It makes me sound like a crappy girl from one of those stupid chick-flicks that you and Linny enjoy watching.” Nuzzling the pillow, he felt his hair prick at the corners of his eyes. “They forced me to cut my hair a bit because I still had to look impeccable. Can you believe those two?” Isha was rambling, but this time, there was no Silas to listen to him.

“But you know, I never got to really tell you how much I love you.” He said, feeling his lip tremble as his eyes drifted close. “Silas, would you wait for me?” He murmured, hugging the pillow close to his chest. He had to live on after all, despite how numb his body felt. He knew that he was choking, but that was probably because he was trying so hard not to cry out loud. His chest throbbed, right where his heart should be, but he knew that it was because he was missing his other half.

Beep! Beep!

Dark eyes fluttered open as he groggily blinked. He probably fell asleep. Frowning slightly, he pulled his phone from his jeans pocket and squinted through tear-crusted eyes. The phone nearly slipped from his fingers as he stared at the message. With shaking hands he rolled to the side, giving the message a disbelieving look. Silas’s phone was crushed during the crash, so there was no way he could be texting. Sighing softly, Isha decided that he was dreaming. “Bastard. You’re already dead and you’re still visiting my dreams?” He said, his voice holding a fond tone to it as he read the message.

Silas: [12:03 AM] Sorry I took a while to reply. Got kinda held up. You in bed?

He snorted. Typical Silas to get held up with anything ranging from shiny objects to the old lady crossing the street. Shaking his head a bit, He wondered if he should reply. He was dreaming, right? Then it probably wouldn’t hurt if he replied. Maybe he could pretend that Silas was still here for a while. He’d regret this in the morning anyway.

Silas: [12:04 AM] Isshy! Hey, you there?

Isha: [12:04 AM] Bastard. Where the hell are you?

Isha: [12:05 AM] I’m in bed already. It’s past twelve. What in the world are you doing out there this late?

Silas: [12:05 AM] Well… It’s kind of a long story.

Isha: [12:06 AM] I’ve got time.

Silas: [12:06 AM] … You… look pissed.

Silas: [12:06 AM] I’m sorry.

Isha: [12:07 AM] You bet I’m pissed. But what are you apologizing for?

A soft sigh escaped his lips as he stared at their meaningless conversation. Even in his dreams he was snapping at his lover. Chewing his bottom lip, he decided to let loose. This was just a dream after all. And at least, dream Silas had every right to hear him out.

Isha: [12:07 AM] Silas, have I told you how much I love you?

Silas: [12:08 AM] Not really, no. But you don’t need to. You show me all the time. : )

Silas: [12:08 AM] What brought this on anyway? It’s not like you to spout mushy stuff. That’s my job!! Don’t steal my job!!

Isha: [12:09 AM] … You’re a fucking idiot.

A small smile tugged at his lips as he sent the message, fingers moving quickly as he continued.

Isha: [12:09 AM] But You’re an idiot that I love. : D

Silas: [12:10 AM] … Are you drunk?

He laughed loudly at that, rolling on his back as he quietly replied to his lover. Even in his dream, his blondie still never ceased to make him laugh. The pain in his chest had subsided and was replaced with butterflies that made his head spin and his heart pound. It felt like it always had been.

Isha: [12:11 AM] What? Are you telling me I have no right to tell you I love you? So cruel Si-si~

Silas: [12:11 AM] … What’s gotten into you? X D Not that I mind, but you don’t go all cutesy on me unless you’re hyper or drunk or both. X P

Isha: [12:12 AM] So, I can’t tell you I love you? Is that it? I’m so sad.

Silas: [12:13 AM] That’s not what I meant Isshy, but go on. Be cute. : D That way, you’re not going to try and hit me with a pillow again. Yay!

Isha: [12:14 AM] Ha ha! Who says I won’t?

Silas: [12:14 AM] Stuff it Shortie. > : D

Isha: [12:15 AM] Hey! That’s below the belt!! : C

Silas: [12:15 AM] Ahaha. I know. Sorry. : P

Isha: [12:15 AM] You’re a bully.

Isha: [12:16 AM] I miss you.

Silas: [12:16] I miss you too. Can’t live without you.

Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes as the pain returned. Silas was dead, and he was merely texting him in his dreams. They would never see each other again. He sniffed and set the phone down. It was like reality was slapping him and pulling him to return. He didn’t want to return back home, where he was alone.

Silas: [12:17 AM] Hey. Are you crying?

Isha: [12:18 AM] Silas, you died. During the car crash.

Silas: [12:18 AM] Yeah… But you know what? I miss you.

Silas: [12:19 AM] Do you remember when I proposed to you?

Isha: [12:19 AM] Yeah. It poured all of a sudden when you did.

Silas: [12:20 AM] Do you remember what I told you then?

His eyes watered at that and he bit his lip, swallowing slightly as he recalled the sweet words of promise. Corny as they might’ve sounded, he could never forget them.

Isha: [12:21 AM] Yeah, and I was an idiot for falling for it.

Isha: [12:21 AM] You said “It’ll get harder from here on, but I promise that I won’t let you go.

Isha: [12:21 AM] “That you’ll hold me close, and even if I slap you, or punch you or hurt you hard enough,

Isha: [12:22 AM] “You won’t let go because only words bleed and only paper can cut you.”

Silas [12:22 AM] That’s all? Damn, I was mushy.

Tears were streaming down his face as a sad smile played on his lips. This was such a normal conversation. He missed this. He craved for it.

Isha: [12:23 AM] Yeah. You’re Damn mushy.

Silas: [12:23 AM] But you forgot the most important part.

Isha: [12:24 AM] I did?

Silas: [12:24 AM] Yeah. The part where I said that I’ll love you forever?

Isha: [12:25 AM] … Corny Sap.

Silas: [12:26 AM] Ahahaha!! It’s true though. I mean, I miss holding you. I miss kissing you and messing around with you… not to mention making a mess out of you. > : P

Isha: [12:26 AM] Even after death, you’re a fucking pervert, you know that?

Silas: [12:27 AM] Only for you babe~

Isha: [12:28 AM] … I love you, even if you’re a damn pervert with an apron fetish.

Silas: [12:28 AM] Not my fault you look sexy in it! X D

Isha: [12:28 AM] Hardy har har. Pervert Alert.

Silas: [12:29 AM] Lolz. X D Anyway, you ready for bed?

Isha paused. How would he reply to this? Already, he could read the pattern of this conversation. He sighed and sat up, rubbing his fingers through his hair. Biting his lower lip as he looked at the phone, he looked out the window. How should he reply? This was… what? His chest ached and he glanced at the phone before his fingers danced across the screen.

Isha: [12:31 AM] No. Waiting for you. I told you, I missed you.

His lower lip trembled as he stared at his reply. How would Silas reply? Would he tell him not to wait and go to bed first? That he wouldn’t make it? That he was dreaming? Isha knew that he had a tight grip on reality, and this dream in itself was bizarre already, probably a build-up of all the stress he was feeling.

Silas: [12:32 AM] Really? You’re waiting? It’s pretty late.

Silas: [12:32 AM] Not that I’m complaining though. :) I’m happy you’re waiting. I love you so much.

Isha: [12:33 AM] Enough with the mushy crap! Please!! You’re making me miss you even more!!! How am I supposed to move on?

Silas: [12:33 AM] I know. Just, wait for me to come home, yeah? I’ll be there in two minutes!!

Isha: [12:34 AM] That’s crap and you know it!!! Don’t make it any harder for me!! I couldn’t even look at you inside the damned casket!! How do you expect me to cope? Huh? Huh?

Silas: [12:34 AM] Oi brat, I’m almost there!!

Fear ripped right through him as he panicked a bit. Would a dead Silas visit him now?! He didn’t want that!! Sure he missed him, but he didn’t want a corpse visiting him and leaving an impression on him. That would be horrible and he probably would snap.

Isha: [12:35 AM] I’m going to sleep. Good bye Silas.

Silas: [12:35 AM] Too late Babe. I’m home.

Dark eyes widened at the text as he heard the bedroom door close. Not turning around, he buried his face underneath the pillow. HE was a little scared. What would he see? He was curious too, but the dark haired man didn’t want to hurt himself with what he would see.

Silas: [12:35 AM] I love you. : )

Isha: [12:35 AM] I love you too.

A soft chuckle filled the room and almost immediately, he felt his chest grow light. He felt dizzy all of a sudden, as if heat was pouring into his body. Snuggling closer to his pillow, he flinched when he felt a hand touch his arm, the smell of mint and sweets drifting into his nose. Someone nuzzled his head and he felt the bed dip beside him. Arms slipped around his waist as he gulped, trying to keep as still as possible.

“… You know, this is probably the coldest greeting I’ve gotten from you.” He could almost hear the frown in that voice. Slowly, he opened his eyes, rapidly blinking up at the handsome face that smiled at him. Warm, Hazel colored eyes glittered under the scarce moonlight as Silas grinned, before panicking slightly when tears welled from his lover’s eyes. “Oh shit!! Why are you crying?! Hey!!” He said, wiping the tears away with his thumb as the raven haired male clung onto him, sobbing into the front of his shirt.

Isha hugged him tighter. This was a dream, he told himself. And he would never leave this dream. “I’m so sorry!! I’m so so-sorry!!” He whimpered, ignoring the shushing sounds from his lover. He can’t bear the thought of losing him twice. “Don’t leave me please!! You promised you won’t!! You said I won’t be alone!! You promised!! You can’t leave!! You promised!! Silas you- mmph!!!!” Warm lips pressed against his own, effectively shutting him up. Hiccups racked his body as teary chocolate colored eyes stared at gentle hazel ones.

Their lips separated for a quick intake of air before meeting up once more. The blonde shifted their position, pinning his partner underneath his body. Isha shakily raised his arms, pulling the blonde closer as the kissed, unable to form coherent thoughts. He could feel the calloused fingertips that brushed away the tears from his eyes before their lips parted, a hair strand of air between them. He was still crying, but the breath against his pale lips seemed to silence him.

“I’m not leaving you again, Isshy.” He murmured softly, smiling as he grinned at his lover. “Never again, you hear me Love?” Isha sniffed and nodded a slowly. Pushing himself up a little higher, he stared down at his beloved raven haired lover, a smile gracing his lips. Isha looked thinner than he remembered, and paler too. “Well… welcome me home?” He asked, watching as a smile graced that pretty face.

Pulling Silas back down for another kiss, the dark haired man tangled his fingers through blonde locks before pulling away and gently pecking his lips.

“Welcome Home Silas.”

Two Hours Later

Shailoh felt a little uncomfortable. As a doctor, he felt that it was a bad idea to let Isha go home to the house he used to live in; in his condition nonetheless. The brown haired doctor sighed as he fixed the glasses on his nose. The road to the house his best friends used to share was a quick, fifteen minute drive from their house. Beside him, his mute wife, Celine, seemed a little jumpy. She woke up in the middle of the night and had been jumpy ever since. He really couldn’t get much out of her, but all she said was that they had to go and get Isha back.

“I feel bad for letting him go home in his condition.” He muttered, rubbing his forehead as the car drove on. “No one’s there to comfort him and I’m just worried that his heart might not be able to take it. I know he’s an adult with a good hold on his emotions, but he just broke down in front of everyone. I can’t believe we let him walk out on us.” He grumbled, realizing that his best friend had slipped through his hands. Celine tapped him on the shoulder and held up her phone.

[Do you think he’d go into cardiac arrest if he was alone?] It was no secret between the four of them; Isha had a very weak heart, and despite not making the condition obvious, especially with the lifestyle he chose, it was always a good decision to keep tabs on the man. Shailoh nodded and stopped in front of the two-story house.

“I’m just worried, Linny.” He said, stepping in through the unlocked door with a frown. Isha had a thing for locking his own house, and causing trouble for Silas when he came home late and without a key. Shutting the door behind them, he looked around the neat house, taking note of the bag that seemed to be dropped on the floor without notice. “Isha? You awake?” He called out, looking around the house. The lights in the kitchen were on, as well as the one in the living room, but there was no Isha.

Celine tapped his shoulder. [Bedroom?] She asked, knowing that her friend couldn’t sleep unless he was comfortable. Then again, their bedroom was filled with pictures of the two. Nodding in agreement, Shailoh quietly made his way up, sighing softly when he peered inside the room. Isha was curled up in bed, the blankets over his body as his face was turned towards the window. Relief washed over him as he nodded.

“Well, he looks fine. Let’s take the gue- huh?” Celine was shaking her head at him, tears in her eyes and hands covering her mouth. Shakily, she took her phone out and flashed it in front of his face.

She typed out while Shailoh made a face.

“He’s dead, Linny. That’s impossible.” He said, but Celine ignored him and went inside the room. A warm gust of air blew around her face, reminding her of Silas’s bright grin as he whenever he and Isha were caught doing something they shouldn’t be doing. With trembling hands, she approached the bed, wincing when she touched the pale cheek. Shailoh was right behind her as she looked up. “He’s…?” Shailoh didn’t continue when Celine nodded, pulling her hand away from the cold cheek. Quietly, the two turned on the lights as the doctor dialed the hospital, despite knowing how useless it was.

Watching her husband move out of the way, she quietly opened the lights and walked towards her friend’s cold body, tears dripping down her eyes as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. Isha had a content smile on his face, and she was happy that he died smiling. Moving to cover his face with the blanket, she paused when the phone peeked out from under the sheets. Picking it up, she was surprised to see the new wallpaper. It was probably taken a few months ago, because she didn’t see it before. It was taken in this very room, obviously taken by Silas because Isha was curled up beside him. She smiled softly at that before hesitating when she saw that Isha had a message notification.

He probably wouldn’t mind, but she flicked it open, eyes growing wide when she saw who sent the text. Scrolling up, she checked the date of the messages, nearly dropping the phone in fear. Glancing around the room, she noticed another picture, the date at the bottom telling her that it was take just a good half-hour after midnight. It was a picture of Isha and Silas once more, but this time, Isha was smiling happily, joy brimming in his eyes while Silas kissed his cheek. Tears rolled down her face as she flipped the picture over, gasping silently.

Running out the room, she nearly bumped into Shailoh, who looked concerned when she began to cry. “Shh… I know, it-it’s sad, but he looked happy and-“ His wife cut him off when she shoved the picture at his face, causing his eyes to widen before he flipped it over and read at what was written at the back, the elegant script above and the messy scrawl underneath unmistakable.

[I]Smile, because we’d be sad if you don’t.
- Isha
Take care of each other, ye hear?
- Silas

He blinked and looked at his wife.

“Bu-but how?” He muttered, before she handed him the phone, sobbing silently into her hands. He took the phone from her and scrolled down, feeling his own eyes grow warm. He felt like he was intruding in on the talk of his best friends, but at the same time, he felt a little scared. Still, he couldn’t help but smile slightly at the mushy exchange, before his eyes landed on the last message at the bottom.

Silas: [12:36 AM] I love you most. Forever. And I’m never letting you go. : D