PDA

View Full Version : [M] Sin Reapers - IC

dracowerepyre
03-20-2015, 10:28 PM
n the year 3020, a zombie apocalypse, by the year 3051, Hel's "waiting room" (Limbo) is full, now the dead are roaming Earth, killing even more people, Death calls the Sin Reapers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Sin Reapers are soul collectors that take souls of the dead that have committed one of the 7 sins in their lives, (i.e. Anger, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, and Sloth) and takes their soul back to one of the Sinful Realms.

1. Follow RPA rules.
2. no GMing.
3. have fun.

dracowerepyre
03-21-2015, 01:29 AM
"Hello Anger, Envy, Greed, Lust and Sloth...I see Pride and Gluttony are not here as usual, I need you guys to go to Earth ad do your jobs...please" Death goes back behind his desk and grabs a microphone, "alright people, hop aboard the River Styx Express!" he chuckles at his own joke.

Sparkz
03-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Envy looks at her nails. "Why can't you do it yourself? You're the one with all the power, Death." She barely looks up. "Why should I waste my time?"

dracowerepyre
03-21-2015, 09:50 PM
"Because I said so, unless you want to lose your job, and we all know you wouldn't anyone having something you don't!" Death glares at Envy, daring her to challenge him, "anyone, no matter who they are, can be replaced."

Rha'az
03-21-2015, 11:11 PM
"Ugh, fine.. She's gotta point, you're Death.. Ow shit, fuck it I'm reapin' some souls," Anger went to Earth quickly, with his sword and gun ready he is prepared to face non-humanly enemies...

Sparkz
03-23-2015, 08:52 PM
Envy looks at Death evenly. "Fine. I'm doing this for my enjoyment and not yours." she snaps her fingers and transported her self to earth with her bow in hand.

dracowerepyre
03-24-2015, 01:56 AM
Lust walks around Death in woman form, "come on baby, I want you, please?" Death looks at Lust, "no, go do your job, then maybe you'll have me" Lust pouts, "You say that every time, I love when you play hard to get!" and with that, Lust turns into a light pillar and is on earth. "Lots of lustful beings here, I love it!" Lust starts using his 'weapons' left and right, "wahoo-hoo!" Lust yells into the air, just getting off an especially hard male, "now to take your soul!" Lust kisses the man, taking his soul in the process.

Infinite
03-24-2015, 07:53 PM
Sloth looked on indifferently as the multiple other sins engaged in their meaningless word-play with Death. It was a wonder that Death hadn’t replaced them yet with their inefficient work ethic and lazy attitudes. At that thought Sloth let out a snort, like he was one to talk, he was practically the incarnation of laziness.
His hand threaded its way through his auburn hair as he watched Envy, Anger, and Lust disappear down to Earth; such dramatics.
“I suppose I’ll see you later Lord Death,” Sloth addressed Death in his soft lilting voice. “Unless something horrific happens,” he trailed off his face alight with joy at the prospect of something horrific happening. Sloth may be lazy, but no one could deny that he enjoyed his taste of mischief just as much as the next dead guy.
With a quick nod of his head at Death Sloth transported himself to Earth. Maybe he’d be able to find some comfortable bed to lounge in whilst the other Sins took care of those human-zombie riff-raff.

DCaesar of Wakanda
03-25-2015, 01:07 AM
Dixon burst into the Door leading into the chamber of death. When he saw no one else in the room but Lord Death himself, Dixon cringed. Shit, had he been late again? It wasn't his fault that a human buffet ran out of supplies. Although it was probably his fault for waiting until they had more, supplies and customers. "Lord Death, How are you doing today? Did you lose weight?" He asked in a rather corny way, hoping to change the automatic subject of his obvious lateness. He walked over, studying Death's arm, lifting it. "Man, I see you've been working out. You hit the gym lately? Damn I'm hungry as hell...Ok good talk. See ya!" He said trying to walk right back out the door he came into. He talked in a quick and humorous manner that was almost childlike in a way.

dracowerepyre
03-25-2015, 02:56 AM
"Don't even think about it, you know what happens when you're late for these meetings" he pulls out a custom 'DO NOT FEED ME!' sign from behind his desk and drapes it over Sloths neck, "now you may go" he gives Sloth a skeletal smile...or maybe that was his skeleton.

DCaesar of Wakanda
03-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Gluttony sighed, he knew it wouldn't have been THAT easy. When the sign was put on his neck he looked at it in pain. It was almost like an inpenintrable barrier between himself and food. He looked at Death's toothy grin and pulled his hood over his head. Then he grabbed the sides of his cloak and pulled them over himself and in a dark cloud of smoke he was gone.

Dixon appeared next in the human world, a pitiful place that had good food, sorta like a roadside diner. He heard a female voice a little distance away. He knew who that was and cringed again. Why did his mission have to bring him here? He just sighed, walking after a human that was trying to run away from him. Little did that person know, it was futile to attempt to escape him.

Dixon raised his arm, his hand balled into a fist. A loud booming sound like that of a shotgun could be heard as the Kama came from his arm. He released a small smirk when the kama came out the other side of the human and they stood face-to-face with their own soul. He watched as the person screamed, and yanked on the chain the soul of the person attached to the Blade of the kama. Once back at him, Dixon held the soul in his hand briefly before crushing it, sending it directly to hell.

Sparkz
03-25-2015, 08:09 PM
Envy sat causally on some random trophy wife's bed. She wait patiently for he to return home after a party she attended. As the woman appeared in the room, Envy smiled at her. "I love your dress.... you might even say that I'm envious." she laughs as she drew her bow gracefully and shot the woman through her heart and her soul was attached to the arrow tip. The woman stared at her in surprise as Envy approached. "No one can have a better dress than me." She snapped her fingers and send the soul to hell.

Though she loathed the human world, she had to admit that some people's styles were quite tasteful. But of course, no one could have better tastes that herself. This place was filled with numerous people who were practically turning green with envy. And green was a color she wore quite well.

Rha'az
03-25-2015, 09:32 PM
Anger walked into an alley. Seeing some men beating another person. He draws his huge sword and slices one, his soul 'ran' out of his body in a black smoke. Telling that he is sinful, then Anger took out his Redemption and shot the others. The same thing happened as the one before...

He then left the injured man to live. He doesn't want to take away innocent's lives.

dracowerepyre
03-31-2015, 07:02 PM
"Good, very good" Death sits back in his desk chair, smiling. "It's about time I get my job done" he takes out a notebook and pen, he opens the book, two pages are labeled 'Heaven' and 'Hell' "all righty then" he starts scribbling away in the book.

(the camera pans up to where Lust is having his way with a slut, she's bound and Lust has turned into a tentacled monster, putting multiple 'dicks' into all three of her holes, he's gotten off so much that she looks pregnant, he continues his onslaught, letting out an ecstatic scream as he lets out his last load into her, her body explodes as the white gooey stuff splats all over the room, mixed with her blood and guts, Lust laughs as the sluts comes back together and she tries to run, Lust turns into a centaur, he grabs her and stuffs his 12-inch member down her throat, she struggles to get away but he pins her with his hooves, he loads her up, then turns her over, stuffing it in her backside, and loads her up there, then he lets her go and she sucks him off again, without him forcing her, then she starts to crack as she rams him balls-deep into her mouth and throat, as he shoots, she completely tuns to dust, her spirit sinks into Hell, where she will await on a large elevator for her descent further into the City of Lust.

Sparkz
04-20-2015, 12:31 AM
Pride appeared in the same room as Envy did at the same time. Envy glared at the other reaper. "I don't think so, Pride." She said.
Pride laughs. "All other sins stem from mine. You have no chance. This man is mine."
Envy just looks at her, almost turning green. "You bitch. I was here first!"
"I don't think so, hon."
The owner of the office came in a glared at them. "Who are you?! What do you want?" He reaches into his jacket for a gun. "Are you one of my rivals' hit em? Did they send you to kill me because I'm better than them? Or because I borrow things from them?"
Pride grins and walks forward. "Us? No... We're from the people you work for?"
"I work for no one!"
"On the contrary." Envy states. "The guy downstairs with the pitchfork. You serve him. You would so anything in order to be better than everyone."
"You are so muc better than them." Pride touches his shoulder. "You're mine."
Envy touches his other shoulder. "No... You're mine." They both snap their fingers and he disappears to hell.