PDA

View Full Version : [IC] Elita Chronicles

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 01:41 AM
-Faliae-

"I'm going to kick your shin."

No response. So she kicked Mellow's shin. The blonde released a gasp of pain, grasping her injured leg and hopping unbalanced on the other one. The small girl with cat like features huffed, placing tiny hands on a tiny waist as she scowled up at the woman before her. "Mellow! I told you to pay attention and what do you do? You go daydreaming with your head in the clouds!"

Mellow whimpered, gingerly releasing her leg and standing upright, looking down at the little girl like a child would look at their mother when she was angry at them. "But Libby-"

"NO. I don't want us attacked by bandits again because you were too busy dreaming at the sky!" Libby snapped, turning and stalking ahead. Libby caught up easily with her much slower pace due to her longer legs and large strides, looking like she was somewhere between being asleep and high. The gild touched her blade sheathed by her side briefly, and for a moment she swore she felt it purr.

Stupid, right?

...Right?

"MELLOW!" The slyph jumped and quickly ran to catch up with the angry wish cat.

-Nar Town, Jysinn-

There were many things Riel hated, and one of these things was being surrounded by idiots. Unfortunately, for the past four months he had to suffer just that. The drunken men laughed at another terrible joke his 'owner' told as he hung on a wall behind them. Every FUCKING night.

Nar town had to be the most worthless piece of shit he had ever been to, with barely anything of worth there. He was tempted to burn the place down but he knew doing so would only leave him in a pile of rubble, unable to be found for another couple of decades.

So, grin and bear it?

...The ruins idea was looking pretty good now.

-Blackwinder Forest, Koteso-

If one had sharp eyes, they would probably notice a flash of silver, but nothing more in the disturbingly quiet wood. Without a sound, the chained blade slithered like a snake across the ground, an odd sight if one was able to see it.

Beautiful as it was, there was something cold about it, iciness radiating off of it and a thin trail of frost trailing behind it that melted within a minute. The weapon finally came to a halt and slithered around up a tree, wrapping itself around a thick branch before suddenly becoming almost disturbingly still and limp.

And it waited.

-Faliae, Capital City, King's Palace-

And once again she was walking down the corridors, pausing as she watched two small boys, little nobles, talking about becoming king and wielding his sword. Fran quirked a small smile. The king's sword, was it? She stared at the rapier on its velvet cushion, beautiful but something dangerous about it. It had fascinated her since she was but a small child, but even she knew the boys were far too close.

The crowned princess was about to shoo them away when one grabbed its hilt. There was a split second of silence, and the air was far too still.

And then electricity burst forth from the blade, making the little boy scream in agony, unable to release the rapier.

YOU LITTLE BRAT, HOW DARE YOU!

Woah, what? The booming voice came from the sword, louder than the child's screams that brought maids and knights alike, only for them to stop and stare in horror. Fran snarled and strode forward, grabbing the sword and tearing the boy from it. And immediately the electricity stopped, and everything was silent except for the boy's cries.

She stared blankly at the weapon in her hand, and then scowled. "Oh, NOW you're quiet again. You can't just attack children out of the blue."

He touched me. She blinked, the voice from before, only much quieter, crackling in her head. "...What the hell?"

Earl Greyfox
09-19-2010, 06:21 AM
Three figures walked through the forests of Koteso. Two were red headded and freckly, with bright sky blue eyes; siblings by the look of it, though very different in their appearances. The male was tall and muscular, and the female was short and spritely. The girl let out a small shriek as she discovered a spider crawling up her arm. "AAH! GETTITOFFGETTITOFF!" she yelled, swatting at the furry brown arachnid desperately. Her brother reached over and plucked the spider from her sleeve, tossing it behind the group. "It's alright, Lorelei," he said. "Just a spider."

"A big furry brown ugly spider!" she retorted, shuddering.

Sigmund looked around suddenly. "Do you guys feel zhat?" he asked. He could swear he felt some sort of strange presence near them.

Atrum Daemon
09-19-2010, 10:05 PM
-NAR TOWN-

Sorin entered the terrible eyesore of a town and looked around disdainfully. He wouldn’t have come by choice, but a vision in a trance he had told him he must. It had also told him that the town had to be burned to the ground. That alone made the trip worth it once the shaman got a look at the place.

“Excuse me, sir,” a voice called to Sorin, “would like to take a moment to talk about-”

The man never finished as an arc of flame passed through him, incinerating him instantly, and setting a house on fire. As the screaming began, Sorin became surrounded by a swirling pillar of flame that blasted balls of fire outward, burning people to death and setting the buildings ablaze. It was not long before the only sound to be heard was the crackling flames as the town was consumed and burned to smoky ruins.

Sorin began picking his way around the charred bodies and buildings, looking for anything useful that survived his fire.

-KOTESO-

Kyron was a name only remembered by academic scholars and mages. It is said that he died centuries ago, while many believe he simply vanished after discovering some secret to eternal life. Only Kyron himself knew the real answer and he was not about to tell anyone. This was because he wanted to keep his presence on the down low and not attract attention to himself. Of course, when your body has been reduced to a skeletal state, that is rather hard.

Kyron kept himself hidden using a black and purple robe, black leather gloves, and shiny black boots. As an extra measure, he had his body wrapped in protective bandaging and an ornate metal mask covering his face and head. However, he still wore his crown on top of the mask. Why? It makes him feel important and he finds it adds character.

Of course, little of this mattered as he was trudging through a forest devoid of major civilized life. However, he did practically jump when he heard a woman start screaming about a spider or something. Coming to a stop, the lich looked in the direction of the noise, wondering who else was there.

-FALIAE, CAPITOL CITY-

Velkin loved coming home from time to time. Not necessarily to his home, but at least to his home city. He also found that the capitol was a good source of work for himself and his partner, Hikari. He was planning to look for some such work as soon as he managed to locate the woman after the two got separated.

Aeolus
09-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Large doe blue eyes watched as Lorelei screamed, slightly worried until Sigmund solved the situation. Kanna smiled, wavy brown hair in two pigtails dancing and twirling as if constantly played with by the wind as the slender slip of a girl walked. She paused when Sigmund did, giving a small whine of questioning.

And then she felt it- No, she had felt it as soon as they had entered the forest, she had just ignored it. "...Kin." She murmured, voice soft and honeyed. She looked over to her left, noting it was coming from that direction. "...Calling. We answer?" Kanna asked, looking over to Sigmund(dubbing him the Alpha) with those damnable eyes of hers.

But she wanted to leave quickly- Something dark was in this place and it was probably dangerous.

--

That tickled. Hey, you. You with the face. Yeah, you, you're the only one with a face left around here, which is totally your fault, by the way.

The voice would feel like the roar of burning fire, an explosion of suns going off in the mind. There was an odd black fire in the ruins where the house Riel had resisted in was, underneath some rubble.

The lance had been surprised- it wasn't everyday things went his way, and hopefully whoever unwittingly did his bidding would be interested in taking him with them.

Mind getting me out? I'd rather not have a rock in my face for the next couple of decades.

--

-Faliae, Capital City-

She swore she would kick the owners ass when this was over an done with. How could someone let a weapon like her sit in a window like some trophy? The Elita of Chi was furious, it made her soul burn, pride hurt. She didn't even remember how long she stayed there, and she had to wonder what was the point of putting a weapon in the window of an arms shop and not let anyone buy it? Weapons were made for war, dammit.

Xera was pissed off, as usual, although it was justified in this case. The beautiful dagger gleamed in the sun, red runes gracefully flowing on the blade.

Earl Greyfox
09-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Sigmund nodded. "It does feel like Zhat."

Lorelei's wolflike ears perked up. She could swear she heard a wolf howling somewhere in the distance.

Sigmund walked in the direction Kanna pointed, until he could feel an icy could presence all around him. "Brozer or Sister..." he said. "Ve are here. You can come out...it ist safe." He shivered lightly before something told him to look up. There, directly above him was a chained and bladed weapon, wrapped around a tree like a large snake might. "Is it you?" he asked. Talking to weapons was nothing new for him, being an Iron mage and blacksmith. "Are you callingk to us?"

~
Faliae, Capital City

Hikari was walking through town, wondering where Velkin had gotten himself to when she felt something calling to her. The white clad woman looked over at where the angry presence was coming from, seeing a weapon's shop. She brushed back her long, raven-black hair before going up to the window and starting at the dagger. She pressed her hands to the window and tilted her head, looking at it with curious almond eyes. She felt she was being drawn to it and before she knew it, her nose bumped into the glass.

Atrum Daemon
09-19-2010, 10:53 PM
-NAR TOWN-

Sorin looked around as the voice spoke to him before noticing the odd black fire coming from one of the ruins. He walked over to the rubble and dug around until he pulled the wood and rock off of a lance weapon. He studied it curiously, but did not pick it up. It was both dangerous and stupid to pick up something that most likely just talked to you.

“And why should I take you with me? You’re a talking lance. How do I know you’re not some kind of demon waiting to take control of my body or something?”

-FALIAE-

“There you are!” Velkin said, finally spotting Hikari’s raven hair in front of a weapon shop. “What are you staring at?”

He followed her line of sight to the strange dagger she was staring at. Something did feel strange about it, but it did not draw Velkin in as it seemed to be doing with his partner.

Aeolus
09-23-2010, 04:32 AM
You look stupid like that. Back the fuck up. Said a voice, sounding like the beating of a thousands hearts and the flow of lifeblood in the veins echoing in Hikari's mind. Xera was vaguely amused but generally pissed off anyway.

Get me out of this place. Not even a please? Really, how rude.

--

Because if I was a demon trying to take control of your body, I would have done it as soon as you came near me, retard. Freaking wraiths, you guys are more prone to possession than we are. Or at least, you were before you lost THAT power a while ago... Something due to inbreeding. Whatever. Now get me outta here?

Riel was getting irritated now, and rather tempted to set the kid on fire. Hurry up before I set you on fire. Probably of the dragon variety.

--

Not you, the girl behind you. Not the direwolf, though, the one with freckles. The voice was icy, a cold chill down the spine but oddly comfortable, cheery and contrasting. So, you guys are werewolves, right? Awesome! Hey, hey, what's your names? And the chain dropped out of the tree suddenly, twining around Lorelei's body until it rested on her shoulders. I'm Jevari, by the way. Elita of ice~!