PDA

View Full Version : Pirates Of Fortune (R)

Death101
03-30-2015, 01:04 AM
(R - Sexual Content, Violence, Drinking, Drugs, Swearing ,Cult Themes, Religion, Crude Humor, Controversial Subject Matter, Blood & Gore)

1837 King's Tavern, Kuvan Island, North Pearl Sea

Welcome to Nip, a planet that is nearly 25 times the size of earth. A planet that's made up of islands and island nations spreading all across the world. It only makes since that a war is mostly fought with naval combat. But among all the Royal Navy ships are the pirates. None are worst then the crew of the Sea Demon. A crew lead by a man more feared than the Devils of the Farside of the mist. This is about how the captain falls for a simple tavern keep.

Name: Masamoto Sonozaki
Looks:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2010/011/8/4/Ninja_by_Spoonboy.jpg

History: No one is really sure where the hellish boss of the crew came from. Many are sure he came from the far eastern islands in the land that is only known as the 'suns empire' a land that very few come from. However it is known that he is some form of contract killer called Ninja. Little else is really known about him.
Skills: Stealth, Infiltration, Knives, Poison, Disguise, Katana, Kendo
Personality: Quiet, Loyal, Shy, Harsh
Traits: Easy Going, Free Spirited, Hellish
Dislikes: Royal Navy(s), Police, Royals, Nobles

---The Ship---

Name: Sea Demon
Looks:

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/badass/images/402341815414/koxinga2.jpg

Shenzi
03-30-2015, 01:53 AM
I'll get my character up when possible, I've been working on my phone which is difficult to work google on for ref pics. Also, im not sure if its my phone or the pic is broken but your characters ref isn't showing up D:

Edit: Character sheet

Name: Sionnach Björndóttir
Looks: http://i.imgur.com/EehcBCK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pvfSyXi.jpg?1

History: Born to a poor family far in the bitter winter ever-present north, Nira was sold at an early age to exotic traders who took her far south into warmer lands. Her first name in the language of her mothers side translates to 'fox' for her red hair and sharp features, her surname translating in the language of her fathers side as 'bear daughter'. She lives up to such a title her surname gives her with a fierceness that has earned both the sights and respects of many men who lavish her; despite being a simple and 'somewhat' modest woman. She runs a small tavern on the outskirts of the town alongside the family who owns her, often serving as a barmaid however when her father is working and takes his place to oversee the business when he is away. Though she is often scolded for it, she often practices swordplay with an old retired knight she befriended a few years ago and was gifted a simple but effective blade by him to keep herself safe.

Skills: Sword fighting, Apothecary (self-educated intermediate), Nimble (physically)
Personality: Fierce, Bold, Mature, Introverted, Quiet (unless you have her friendship or speaking is required of her), Gentle, Attentive, Respectful
Traits: Resilient, Clean, Organized, Aggressive, Vain, Faithful, Trustworthy, Dependable, Patient
Likes: Drinking, the Sea/Ocean, Sunsets, Men, Respect, Trust, Loyalty, Battle
Dislikes: The three moral sins: Dishonor, Disrespect, and Disloyalty. Abusive people, Slavery, Corrupt authority
Other notes: Has an Irish accent

Death101
03-30-2015, 02:12 AM
Get your char up whenever you can, no rush. Also try looking again I think I fixed it.

Shenzi
03-30-2015, 07:56 AM
Okay I made my lovely lass :D I was watching Game of Thrones at the bf's place and browsing internet on my phone so was reeeally hard to research things to build my character right XD Home now for the week and on my desktop so I'm active again ^^ I edited my first post to include all her details :) Dun mind all the extensive stuff in her sheet, I'm just like that; I like fleshing my characters out a lot so I can work on solid ground with them (I find I get too scatterbrained and make their concepts muddy if I don't XD)

Mkay, so the plots there but any kind of direction or story you want to carve out? Not necessary a grand goal to work towards, but at least small immediate ones to work towards?

Death101
04-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Here's Houki. She's supposed to be a rather mystery type person so not to much about her.

Name: Houki Menjio
Looks: http://s282.photobucket.com/user/Darkmoon_Wolf_2008/media/Anime%20girls/Ninja-4.jpg.html

Shenzi
04-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Ahkay, awesome~ :)

Shenzi
04-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Internet's really crappy where I am so I haven't been on over the weekend but will post as soon as I can ^^

Death101
04-12-2015, 09:35 PM
That's fine, just do it whenever you can, no rush.

Death101
04-15-2015, 03:45 AM
Name: Maria La Defonz
Looks:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131109203157/assassinscreed/images/2/2b/Lady_Black_-_Vengeful_Daughter.jpg

Her Ship

Name: Le Fawn
Looks:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131204181939/assassinscreed/images/9/94/AC4_Queen_Anne's_Revenge.png

Shenzi
04-25-2015, 06:35 AM
Sorry for my slow performance as of late ^^;; I've been writing a fanfic this week and due to technical difficulties on weekends now (aka computer at the bf's has viruses and his mom who owns it wont get it fixed), I'm stuck on a crappy phone for internet so my activity on weekends is greatly diminished. I will be working on a reply momentarily though! :)

Death101
04-25-2015, 04:05 PM
It's fine, your responses are worth the wait.

Shenzi
04-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Awee wububububu thank you *giddy flailing* X3 I try really hard to make good replies to people ^^

Death101
04-25-2015, 07:31 PM
Mhm, anyway I hope things are well for you aside from labtop troubles.

Shenzi
04-25-2015, 08:42 PM
They've been alright yeah ^^ Not so much busy as just very... tired. I don't have much mental strength and just kinda go into hibernation when there's too much going on which I've begun to fight with fanfic writing to destress. XD

Death101
05-04-2015, 01:45 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Qwk2XwCbhYE/maxresdefault.jpg

Shenzi
05-04-2015, 02:55 AM
Hooo boy haha he's sure a gruff looking guy XD

Shenzi
05-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Will post back as soon as time allows me, I've fallen behind in updating my fanfic due to an extended absence from home and need to catch up before I'm gone again for the weekend :3

Also, um. I'm getting better at working with first and third person so it's more of a slight struggle for my brain to adjust now. Still a little weird when it comes to reading, but not terribad, I don't mind it happening time to time X3 I've concerns though about the posts themselves, however. I'm rather lenient regarding godmodding as long as its minimal and I can still fully decide what I want to do with my character, but numerous time's it's been occurring (not to a point where I felt like I should mention it as I was able to work around it with only a little effort).

Not mad about it, just concerned as I really am enjoying this RP! :)

The post you made has taken full control however of my character in action and reaction. Plus, the timeskips are difficult for me to reply to in general and this is a big one. Without character interaction, there's very little I can do and I struggle a lot to give Sionnach reactions that aren't all in the same general spectrum. I know very little about anything and anyone on a personal level which makes things very one-noted for me. It also seems that we skipped over what came of to me as we were building upon it, a very large and important aspect of the plot, and a great deal of in-RP time where a large amount of interaction could of happened.

I've been trying to figure out how to reply to it, though due to the lack of detail I'm not sure how the fight played out so I'll be writing out a lot of my own imagination in how I thought it probably went down; but it could take some time as I'm working on trying to churn out the next chapter to my fic, Mother's Day is upon us (at least, myself) this weekend, and cause I'm still at a large loss of how to construct my post which'll probably be a lengthy one trying to sum Sionnach's side of the past several months up. Not giving up though! I am dedicated to progress through the story :)

Which leads me to ask again, what is the main plot? XD I asked when we made character sheets up, but you didn't say so I assumed it was a 'work in progress' kinda thing and now that things have picked up dramatically, I'm kinda wondering now what direction we're going or what goal we're currently trying to work towards (maybe not the grand goal, perhaps there is no end in sight and it's instead numerous smaller ones that act as stepping stones through the plot) :3

Death101
05-07-2015, 04:31 AM
Semi-Long Post Alert

Yeah sorry, shit short of hit the fan over here. The main idea is to beat the fucking shit out of Helfast on their homeland. After that they'll settle that Archfiend problem. Lastly the big question, who will Masamoto stay with? Will he take Sion to sea, will he settle down, will Sion be able to forgive him after what has (will) transpire( d ).

As for the godmod sorry bout dat my dear, going foward shits just as it is. Of course, that meaning I'm going to fling everything that both Helfast and the Seven have at them. Oh yes and here's the real kicker, the ending will be up to you when (if?) we get there depending on how it pans out you'll have two ( or three ) you can pick from based on what's happened.

Shenzi
05-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Mmkay, sounds good. So long as my characters actions and reactions remain my own, and perhaps less time between gaps since it is jarring for me-- as well as a little more interaction so I can get a better feel for the main characters Sionnach seems to be interacting most with (Masa, Houki, Maria), I should be able to reply with relative ease (there's of course always the fluctuating creativity that sometimes my brain just doesn't have the muse for, but that's just my brain being my brain X3)

Death101
05-08-2015, 01:27 AM
I'm ready to finish this when you are, we're fairly close to the end. The next few post will (most likely) be long ones. You still with me and wana do this thing? The balls in your court now.

Shenzi
05-08-2015, 03:21 AM
Yeah, I'll try to get a post out tonight X3 Writers block has me atm D:

Death101
05-08-2015, 03:45 AM
Yeah I understand that. Take your time. This shall be fun and good.