PDA

View Full Version : Firebreath's Arsenal

Firebreath
04-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Character: Firebreath

General Information:
Name: Firebreath - Nick Name (Real Name kept secret)
Race: Magnium

Appearance: Build: Lean, muscular, 6'0''
Hair: Red, Messy, Semi-Long
Eyes: Red
Distinctive Features: Firebreath has a scar going down his left eye, and his entire right side of his body except his head is covered in burned scar tissue. This is the cause of previous battles
Clothes / Armour: Usual clothing is black cargo pants, and a plain T-shirt (Any colored)

Fighting Style:
Weapons: Firebreath does not hold a specific weapon but his preferred fighting style is sword fighting and hand to hand.
Abilities: (Brief description as to how Fire has these abilities. He is an alien life form, his body structure and genes allow him to have these abilities, this isn't magic. Also a couple of these abilities were gained through one of my own roleplays in another website, it is cannon.)

Lava Manipulation: Firebreath has the ability to manipulate lava in any way he wants. There is no cool down time or anything like that.
Lava Creation: Firebreath is able to create his own lava, but his ability to create is slow, so if he uses too much he will run out of lava.
Lava Mimicry: Firebreath is able to turn into lava seeing how his entire body is created from lava, he is able to change his body structure in any way/shape of form.
Slight Heat Manipulation: Firebreath can manipulate temperature to a certain degree (heh)

Attributes:
Obviously weak against any water based abilities, lighting also has a great effect on him. His strong points are anything heat based, nothing like physical fire/lava or heat based abilities will effect him. But that doesnt go with spiritual fire.

Biography: (I dont really write first person xD a friend of mine said thats what i had to do for this but ill give you guys a third person view cause thats how i roleplay >.> <.<)
Firebreath looked upon the horizon, his friends behind him. His second personality was quiet, everything was quiet at this moment, the only thing that could be heard was the wind passing by. Lately he has been in deep thought about his life, how no matter how much he thinks about life itself and how what he will do after he finds his parents, finds out who he actually is, what he is. He's been looking for such a long time the thoughts of what happens after he finds out were popping up, it was giving him the creeps. He turned around to see the other four were setting up camp, he smiled and walked towards them, wanting to help them.

Personality: Fire's personality is very complicated. A reason as to why its complicated is because he has two personalities. One is his real self, while the second one, is the one that was created while he was in limbo. Ill start with the regular one. This Fire is very smart. Being a well known scientist in his world he has created Artificial AI, implemented robotic technology into the world, and a million other things that he keeps to himself, showing it to the public could start problems. He's also a ladies man, hitting on most girls he talks to or hangs out with for whatever reason he will drop in a wink or two to her to grab her attention. Then there is his determination side, his deep side, the inner parts past his shell. He's usually quiet alone, lost in his thoughts he is never bored since he can easily be lost in his imagination. His determination to do what he sets his goal to be is huge, no matter what if he puts his mind to it he will go to lengths to get to where he wants to get. Meaning he would throw his comrades under the buss if the situation called for it. Firebreath is also reckless, getting into things to pass the time. Making him a huge procrastinator, since his calculations say he wont be dying a regular human life. A couple thousand years or so is his life span, which gives him a lot of time to do "Side quests" from his main mission. To find out who he really is.

Second Personality:
His second personality is the complete opposite of him. More like Fire's greatest enemy. Currently they are in a stand point where they are working together but deep down this one is planning his greatest plan yet. It hasnt started yet but once it does in the end he and Firebreath will be separated. And then hell will break loose. Because this guy is basically a completely different characters. When he is in control of the body he takes to form of a much more paler skinned body, the scars are gone, his hair is dark red, and his eyes are black instead of white and pupil is pure red. His face has devious written all over it. And he is the first of his kind. Instead of an alien race like fire is he is a "Gudrich Catastrophe" a product of Limbo's effects on a regular being. His abilities are slightly different from the regular Firebreath.

Abilities:

Limbo dome: He is able to create a dome where in the inside both him and his opponent are placed within limbo. Where it has no laws about having laws.

The rest of his abilities are the same thing as the regular Fire but the lava is colored dark red as well, and is twice as hot than original lava. He is also seen covered in a dark red aura, exerting a lot of pressure

Background: Firebreaths background is huge so ill be making it as simple as i possibly can xD

Firebreath was a regular ordinary kid. He was adopted but this wasn't told to him of course. He was around the age of 8 when things started to go left in his life. This was when he found out he wasn't a regular human being. Having the power to manipulate lava and become it, was not normal. Sooner that year he figured out he was adopted. Fire should have figured, his parents didn't tell him anything about this, and he's been trying to figure out if they were the same as him ever since he figured out what he could do. This made him run away from home. Leaving his home to find out who he really is. This left him in a ten year scavenger period for him. Surviving in the streets moving from town to town, city to city. This was of course until one day he met a kid the same age as him. (10 years later so he's 18 now) He was apart of a school. "Card Hunters Academy". While the name had nothing to do with what the school actually was it had a deep meaning to its foundry. This school was a training area where Firebreath had actual training to utilize his abilities. This was the place where he found his first and only Rival so far. He spent a long year in that place. Learning sword fighting in easy time, it came naturally to him, as well has hand to hand combat. This school was also the place where he got his scar on his left eye, and his second personality. It was during a fight between two really really strong members of the school. They were going at it in a different dimension with a portal leading to it. Firebreath being reckless and wanting to fight. At the time he was very blood thirsty wanting to fight anyone he could. He tried to enter the portal. This was his downfall because the portal itself was locked there was no way to entering it and ending up into the dimension the two were fighting in. Instead he found half of his soul stuck in limbo, going through many torturous trials. To him it was a thousand years of torture but in real life it was a day or two. But one thing led to another in the real world and Fire was freed. Half of his tortured soul entering his real life soul. Combining lead to the creation of his second personality. And the creation of the first Grudrich Catastrophe. (A Grudrich Catastrophe is currently something i am working on right now, i like making new things such as powers and new beings and abilities and what not, its my thing xD but i based it of the Eldritch Abomination, search it up :P) Firebreath being the dominant personality, this lead to moments where the second personality would come out and reek havoc to anything that was near by. He was uncontrollable animal like, he was forming himself, defining himself, being caged up into Fires body, soul, and mind stalled his development tremendously. This was also where Fire got his scar on his left eye, created by a frostbite blade, it became permanent. After the school Fire left to search for who he was again. This led to another current of events that is too long for me to type right here because im lazy but the only thing that came out of it that is significant is the devlopment of Fire and his personality. The personality being fully formed at this point, is caged by Fire, growing in dominance it was less likely for him to come out now and reek destruction. As well as his second scar. Caused He is 26 years old now. And he and his second personality have created a bridge together, making it easier for the two to work together. Both of them being able to talk to each other inside Fires head. Both being able to take control of the body. But Firebreath still has dominance. His second scar also came in the span of 7 years. A fight against a member of the school. Forced under a dome where he was turned human there was an explosion right in front of him causing his burns. But he did survive. He walks around the world with his four other friends, as a group now.

Caius Schneizer
04-04-2015, 06:13 AM
*wow*

Firebreath
04-04-2015, 06:13 AM
lol i got like 13 more characters to go... i can do that right?? xD

Caius Schneizer
04-04-2015, 06:30 AM
Yeah I guess so, you can do that. But won't you join a forum so you can give your characters a try? I think that's how it works here but then again, I'm just new as well XD

Firebreath
04-04-2015, 06:33 AM
Well they arent really new, i've roleplayed with all of them before. Right now im debating on just joining a Roleplay or making one of my own where i can just play my own world with other members of the site xD. But im making this arsenal because pretty much all of them can fight, so wouldnt mind if anyone wanted to challenge me, they can :P