PDA

View Full Version : Round 1: Chevalier (Justice) VS. Engineer (Abigail) - Judge Kicks

Kicks
04-11-2015, 03:05 AM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/b95777e69c120fa5241c6c14121268fb.jpg
A large open space was bestowed upon the battlers. They were met by dead hedges around them in a circle and a yard that spanned the perfect length for close or distant combat. The dead hedges were what kept them imprisoned to the area, but also what could become troublesome if they were to be thrown into them or stumbled upon them. For the hedges were sharpened by dead thorns, causing a little irritation or distraction.

But the hedges weren't the only thing to worry about for this area in which they were to battle. The courtyard that they stood upon was old and for such was part of a weakened structure. Too much damage to it or heavy movement could cause for the courtyard to begin to disappear one large tile at a time. This will unwittingly shrink the arena's size down.

(If a high-damage move/skill is used the ground beneath, beginning at the edges of the courtyard, will begin to diminish into the sinkhole.

The hedges cause very little damage, serving to be more of an irritation.)

You have 5 posts per person and 72 hours to respond between each post.
By the flick of a penny, the first to post is Chevalier.

Rha'az
04-21-2015, 10:20 AM
Justice comes from above, as his wings flapped up and down, blowing away the leaves below. His armor shines as the rays of the sun shines at his gold armor. He lands on the ground, carefully, making less damage to it. He now stands in his battle stance, preparing for his opponent...

Griff
04-21-2015, 11:08 AM
"Where am I?" Abigail thinks in confusion. She squints her eyes, taking in the sudden appearance of sunlight.

Looking around was no help, as she only saw hedges. The floor was quite interesting though. "I wonder what type of-" she thought before she quickly cut herself off, as a mental reminder to focus.

While studying the floor and the hedges around her, a figure seemed to come down from the sky of all places. She ran into the corner behind it, so it wouldn't see her at first.

He, or It which seems to be a better term had large wings, and golden armor, which she had to admit, was pretty cool.

It just kind of stood there. "I wonder if it's waiting for me?" Abigail thought hesitantly. "Oh well. I might as well say hello."

She walked into the middle of the courtyard, now being in front of it. "Why hello!" She says as she slides on her goggles, "My name's Abigail, I think. I'm supposed to fight you!"

Rha'az
04-22-2015, 09:37 AM
Justice, immediately turned his head towards the one who called herself Abigail. And he clenched his fist, "If a fight you seek, a fight you shall get," He then flew up into the skies, and summoned his golden spear. A ray of light went through his hand and formed the spear bit by bit. An indeed beautiful sight of Justice carrying out 'judgement'. "You shall face judgement mortal, for you have commited heresy upon the sacred heavens and you shall be punished!"

Justice dived down with his spear held forward, the tip facing Abigail, attempting to impale her...

Griff
04-22-2015, 10:47 AM
"What the heck did I do!" She yelled, as she activated her jet boots and flew to the other side of the yard, narrowly avoiding the spear, it scratched her face. "What makes me so "evil"?"

Abigail started to analyze his armor with her goggles, finding the weak points.

As the goggles were scanning, she decided to get into a discussion with the thing. "This is going to be a pretty one-sided conversation, but who are you? I was hoping for some introductions before one of us kills each other." Not waiting for a response, as the goggles finished scanning, she found a weak point in the armor, that if she hit, the armor may crack or shatter.

She wall jumped off the hedge ignoring the annoying thorns and launched her self at the "Justice bringer thing". She struck the point connecting the arm to the chest plate as hard as she could. She then used her boots to run to the other side of the courtyard as fast as she could, as it seemed the person could easily beat her up close. She then waited to see if the results of her attack were successful.

Rha'az
04-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Justice dodged her attack, "I am Justice," He flew up, and landed a few steps back. He then charged towards the Engineer, with his fist infront, attempting to punch her in the stomach.

Griff
04-24-2015, 11:28 PM
Damn it. Abigail thought bitterly, as she jumped to the side just in time with her jet boots, and threw down a defense drone to distract the enemy so she could buy some time. She yelled out to it in a last minute attempt to distract it, "Why is your name Justice! You don't seem to be doing anything related to justice!"

The defense drone started fighting the creature.

Rha'az
04-26-2015, 12:10 AM
Justice began to get mad and dodged every attack the drone gave him with speed, "You are not worthy to live on this kingdom!" He took up his spear, charging it with heavenly powers until it glows, "By the power of justice, the wisdom of redemption and the will of the just, you shall be cleansed!" He shoots an energy beam at Abigail, ending this would be hard...

Griff
04-26-2015, 12:29 AM
"Come on!" Abigail groaned, using the jet boots to jump to the side, but was a second too late. She winced in pain as she was singed in the side by the beam. She was starting to get mad, and she couldn't afford to die, she had to learn what was happening.

Right after she was singed, she jumped to the creature, as fast as she could, with an added boost with her jet boots. She punched the armor as hard as she could. She was satisfied that the armor should break, if her calculations were correct. "I WILL END THIS!" She shouted with a hoarse voice, trying to destroy him.

She then jumped to the side, and gripped her side which was getting increasingly painful. She was hobbling away, so she could observe the effect of her attack from a distance. Dripping with sweat, from pain and exhaustion, she turned and looked at her enemy.

Rha'az
04-26-2015, 03:58 AM
His armor cracked, and it shocked him. He need to end this, now... Justice rushed towards Abigail, not flying but running towards her. He dodged every bullet that the drone shoots at him and jumped, his fists were clenched and he swings it down, attempted to end it... Flows of energy went out from the crack...

Griff
04-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Abigail blocked a punch, quite desperately. She then put her foot up against the armor where it was starting to crack, and using her jet boots launched herself to the other side of the courtyard, landing against the hedges. It was a last minute attempt to fully break the armor.

She was quite glad when the armor began to crack, but she knew this fight wasn't over yet. Grabbing her side, she said to Justice, "This has been a fun fight, hasn't it."

She stood and looked at Justice.

Kicks
04-26-2015, 01:43 PM
This match is closed. The winner is Griffin.

Scoring:
Your scores were decided based on this criteria (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=71019).

Rahz: An overall total of 9 points.
Writing style: 3
Effectiveness of combat: 3
Control of the field: 3
Notes: I penalized you for breaking the rules on post minimum (at least three lines), lack of clear writing, and ignoring an attack done by your opponent (the engineer had clearly made strikes to your armor and your response was "Justice dodged her attack".

Griffin: An overall score of 26 points.
Writing style: 8
Effectiveness of combat: 9
Control of the field: 9
Notes: I marked you down for minor convention violations (such as her self instead of herself, your fourth post, second paragraph, last line.) Otherwise, the portrayal of your character was amazing, your responses to attacks were spot-on, and the way you handled each situation was unique and interesting.