PDA

View Full Version : The Devil's Ladies

The Fox
09-24-2010, 03:10 AM
INTRODUCTION

Before I start writing up some chapters, I wanted everyone to know that this is my FIRST book on RPA. I've written many outside RPA, though, and my sister thinks they're "creative and different"... Which I think is a good thing? Anyway, I wanted you to tell me what YOU think.

Remember, share your opinions and come back often to check out if any more chapters have been added. If you want, you can even help me come up with an idea for the next chapter.

Thanks for showing interest. ^^

~~~

MY OTHER [UPCOMING] BOOKS

Bloody Knights

Finding Life

Creepy Living

~~~

BOOK INFO

This book is about many "slaves" that are all girls/women. Their "Master" makes them suffer and do odd favors that satisfy his disgusting needs. That's all I'm telling you for now... To make the book more interesting. ;)

~~~

RATING

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! for...

Sex, foul language, horror, blood/gore, use of drugs/alcohol

~~~

Chapter 1 Preview...

Alizah wiped the blood away from her red eye, leaking like a waterfall on a rainy day. She opened the cracked and messed up door with a shove with her shoulder. It opened with fury. Alizah looked ahead into the darkness, without any light she was supposed to walk down the steep stairs that were not far from where she stood. It always worried her that the younger girls would stumble and die. Master wouldn't care. Alizah bit her lip and entered, closing the door slowly behind her with a strong pull.

The Fox
09-24-2010, 05:04 AM
CHAPTER 1

Alizah wiped the blood away from her red eye, leaking like a waterfall on a rainy day. She opened the cracked and messed up door with a shove with her shoulder. It opened with fury. Alizah looked ahead into the darkness, without any light she was supposed to walk down the steep stairs that were not far from where she stood. It always worried her that the younger girls would stumble and die. Master wouldn't care. Alizah bit her lip and entered, closing the door slowly behind her with a strong pull. It was angered by her strong grip, or it seemed.

Alizah saw the glint of candle-light below and whispers. In the whole castle, this was definitely the nicest area. She pressed her hands against the wall and stepped down the stairs, which were creaking with danger, warning her that they could break any time now. The walls were closing in more, but Alizah had no difficult squeezing her skinny body down to the bottom step. The walls were as tight as they could get, and she jumped away from their threatening ways. In front of her, stood a room that was neither cozy nor dreadful. It was a dungeon, but the glint of the fire and candles made it look kind, and the talk of the other women and girls made it look like a loving place. There were large cages lining the walls, some were hanging from the ceiling by thin ropes and chains. There were exactly 46 cages, most were shared by two slaves. The floor had a very thin carpet covering that was hardly comfortable. The walls were leaking with... Something. On either sides of the long room were curtains that, when pulled aside, showed small bathrooms. Both had three toilets, one shower, and a tiny sink. There was also another curtain by the stairs that was taken into a small kitchen. The "chef" would go up every day at twelve o'clock to collect some food to cook for the other slaves and themselves. In the very middle of the long room was a table that had at least 100 chairs. The room was extremely long, but thin. This was Alizah's home.

Alizah walked over to one of the ceiling cages and pulled a key out from below her dress that was more like a brown sack. It was so short that it showed her underwear. That was how the Master dressed them. It was his desire, the women had no right to interfere with what they wore. That was how they were made to believe. The small rusty key was held on by a small rope that she put around her neck, like a necklace. Alizah pushed it into a lock and twisted it violently until it finally agreed to click, unlocking her "bed." Inside were old "sacks" that other women out-grew. There were small boxes full of her very little bits of belongings. Bits of cotton from old teddy-bears were in them, along with other ropes [necklaces], and bits of shiny things that she found. Alizah pulled her knees up to her chin and looked around at her family. Little girls cried as they were being held by older women who became their "mothers", comforted. Other women spoke and looked out the only small window in the dungeon. Elder women stayed in their cages and mumbled to themselves, going crazy. Alizah sighed. This was her home, and this was her family... And this was the best Alizah would get. She didn't mind.

Alizah turned to the kitchen curtain, watching as steam escaped from behind it. Dinner was cooking. Stew or steamy vegetables.... Or burning toast, but that was usually served for breakfast. She bit her lip and wondered if she should help Niya, who was the cook. Alizah jumped out from her cage, closed it with a lock, and walked slowly over to the curtain. She was stopped by KiKi, her best friend. Alizah turned to KiKi who gave a small smile, "Finally, you're back! What happened to your eye? Let me help." KiKi took Alizah's hand with a strong pull. KiKi was one of the strongest girls of their little family. They were taken back to the cage they shared, and KiKi unlocked it just like Alizah had. She pulled Alizah up and looked through one of her two boxes, slowly pulling out tissues. KiKi pushed her tissue gently against Alizah's eye, who flinched with each touch, "What did he do today, our Master?" Alizah shook her head and KiKi mumbled, "Don't move or it will hurt more." Alizah stayed still, "I made him angry, of course. I disagreed-" "He wanted you to-?" KiKi interrupted. Alizah bit her lip and sighed, "Yeah." KiKi tutted lightly and shook her head, as she continued to press the tissue against Alizah's eye, "Bad, bad Alizah. You know he won't take no for an answer when it comes to... Sex." Alizah shivered and KiKi continued her work until the tissue was soaked in blood, "Let's go into the bathroom. We can wash it with some water." KiKi took Alizah's hand again and pushed the cage door closed. The two friends went into the bathroom and washed Alizah's eye.

KiKi hummed as Alizah sighed, "So, what you been up to? Been to see the Master today?" KiKi looked at Alizah, "No, not today. He doesn't want to see me today. Did you get your schedule yet?" Alizah nodded, "Yeah. Haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet. He gave it to me as I left earlier, it's in my pocket." She padded the small opening in her dress. KiKi smiled, "We got ours from the messenger. He's so dreamy." Alizah rolled her eyes, a sting of pain attacked her red eye, "You only say that because he's the only guy we ever see besides Master." KiKi shrugged, bit her lip, and nodded slowly. Alizah laughed, and KiKi finished cleaning the eye. Alizah smiled and the two hugged gently. A smell of fresh vegetables floated in from the main room. KiKi licked her lips, "Finally."

The girls walked to the table and grabbed some chairs before they were taken. Choaw, a Native American girl, sat on the other side of Alizah. The table was set with metal bowls and plastic spoons. Soup was poured into each bowl with a huge water-can. The chef came close to the girls and smiled at them. She reached their bowls and poured lightly, "Hello girls." Alizah, KiKi, and Choaw all nodded to Niya [the cook] and smiled kindly. When Niya went on to the other girls, they quickly started shoveling the soup into their mouths. After Niya was finally finished, she came to sit on the other side of KiKi, "Alizah. Your eye." Alizah rolled her eye and giggled, "No worries. KiKi took care of it. Anything new?" Niya looked at Alizah with a worried expression and sighed lightly, "Well, Ashley seems to be cheating on Lyla with Carey." Since the girls had no one else to love, some became homosexual or bisexual. Ashley, Lyla, and Carey were just a few of these girls. Alizah chewed on some corn that was in her soup, "Oh. Wow. Lyla was so loyal to Ashley. They seemed so in love... They always made it." The small group of girls laughed, and then noticed Ashley and Lyla talking loudly together at the end of the table. The small group became quiet and tried to listen. The two were talking about their relationship, Carey, and Lyla was begging Ashley to love her and to stay with her. Ashley shook her head and walked away from the table, leaving her soup unfinished. The whole table went silent, and Lyla sat at the table, speechless. Alizah played with her fingers, uncomfortably, and finished her soup. She then got up from the table and walked over to her cage.

Many of the women and girls had gone to sleep before KiKi finally came back to the girls shared cage. KiKi looked amazed as Alizah looked up at her, with a yawn, she mumbled, "What's up?" KiKi pulled up a "pillow" to her head and laid on it. The girls turned to face each other, feeling each others breaths. They were usually like this, close so no one else could hear their whispers. Then, KiKi finally spoke, "Lyla. She... She wants me." Alizah crinkled up her nose with awkwardness, "You don't-?" KiKi shook her head slightly, "Dunno. I like the delivery guy... But Lyla is kinda... Pretty." Alizah sighed, "OK, so you're-" "NO! I just. A match like her comes once very little. Lyla is actually open. She's ho-I mean pretty, and she's nice... Popular. Everyone wants her. I mean, the girls who like other girls. It just-" Alizah rolled her eyes as KiKi continued, "Luck. It's luck. And I think I should take it." Alizah nodded and looked up, "OK then. So what do you want to do?" KiKi slid onto her back like Alizah and looked up, "I wanna take it. I... I did take it." Alizah got up quickly and hit the top of her head against the cage, "WHAT?" KiKi sighed, "You know." Alizah bit her lip, "You kissed already?" The two sat there for a few moments, the only sound was of snoring from others and the sounds of girls kissing in the dark night, the best friends were used to this noise. KiKi then sighed and got up beside Alizah, "Kinda. Something like that." Alizah looked at the dark silhouette of KiKi's face, "You. No." She shook her head, "You-?" KiKi put her hand on Alizah's shoulder, "I did it to show her that I would love her forever. I gave myself to her, Alizah. She needed to know. Like we did with Master." Alizah moved her shoulder violently away from KiKi's hand and laid down, "Then you're no longer his, are you? You're no longer all his." There was silence, then the sound of KiKi laying her head on her "pillow" softly, and pulling the "blanket" over her body. Alizah also pulled up her blanket and closed her eyes, no longer was KiKi... KiKi.

-

Alizah was touched lightly on the shoulder. She yawned and opened her eyes quickly, "Wha-?" She looked up to see the outline of KiKi's body, "I'm gonna go spend the night with Lyla. She's only a few cages over, OK?" Alizah nodded and she could see as KiKi seemed to smile, "Thanks. I'll be back tomorrow night." Alizah heard the cage door open and close, and then the lock latch. Another lock clicked and she could hear whispers. One belonged to KiKi. She closed her eyes tightly and strained her ears, trying to hear what they said, "Hi, KiKi." "Hi, baby." There was a giggle, coming from Lyla's lips, "I love it when you say that." Alizah groaned and the whispers seemed to fade. She could hear blankets be pulled up, and the sounds of small giggling.

-

Alizah awoke and sun seemed to shine into her eyes. She put her hand up above her eyes and growled, "Morning." She turned to where KiKi usually laid and remembered. She bit her lip and mumbled to herself, "Oh yeah." She opened the cage door, jumped out, and locked it back up. She stretched and looked around, she was the first up. Alizah knew that the first to awake would ring the bell, as to wake the others. She picked up a stick and banged it three times against the bell hanging from the ceiling. Quickly, others began to yawn, stretch, wake up, whisper.... Cage doors were opened and closed and locked. Mostly everyone quickly got up. The cage that belonged to Lyla seemed to keep quiet, though. Alizah crossed her arms and walked over to it, she then stretched out her hand and knocked on the side loudly. The first to appear was Lyla, who only had a bra on. A whisper from below the blanket, belonged to KiKi, was heard, "Who is it, babe?" Lyla smiled at Alizah, "You want my KiKi, back, Ali?" Alizah was surprised by the nick-name, "Um. Yeah." Lyla smiled brightly, "Sure! Let me just get her dressed and we'll be out. No worries, we heard the bell. You know when breakfast is?" Alizah was still slightly shocked and when Lyla coughed gently, she spoke up, "Oh. No. Sorry." Lyla shrugged, "It's OK, hon... Now go on. We're gonna get ready." She winked lightly and Alizah just shook her head. Before turning, KiKi appeared, the "blanket" pulled tightly around her, "Hi, Ali!" She put her arm around Lyla's shoulder and smiled at Alizah, "Good morning! Isn't it going to be a great day?" Alizah again was surprised by the new name, and said rudely, "Whatever. Get dressed." She turned on her heel and walked away."

Alizah shook her head slowly and ran over to Niya, who was walking into the kitchen, "Morning, Niya! Need help?" Niya smiled at Alizah, "Of course, dear. Thank you." They entered the kitchen and Niya looked at Alizah, worried, "You don't like it... Huh?" Alizah raised her eyebrow, "What?" Niya sighed, "It was hard not to hear them last night. You didn't think she'd ever become attracted to the same sex, eh?" Alizah sighed, "I didn't hear them... But I saw them this morning. And yeah, it is annoying." Niya sighed and kissed Alizah gently on the forehead, "No worries, love. Don't think about. Let's get cooking."

-

KiKi came in, Lyla not with her, which surprised Alizah, "Oh! You better get back there, or Lyla will get lonely without her 'baby'!" KiKi giggled, "I know, Ali, you don't like it. But you would love Lyla if you got to know her. She's perfect." Alizah turned to face KiKi, angrily, "And when did I turn into ALI?!" KiKi gasped, "Lyla came up with it! And-And... And I wanted to make her happy. Oh Alizah! She makes me so happy. I never thought I could find love like this, you know? Every day we just went by watching the delivery guy. But now I'm living! Oh Ali, I just want you to be as happy as me and Lyla. It's so wonderful." Alizah shook her head, "Stop calling me Ali! And it just-" KiKi suddenly hugged Alizah and whispered in her ear, "It's OK. I know. It's just so different to me... Loving." KiKi pulled away and looked at Alizah with a bright smile, "Just so you know, I'm gonna switch cages and go live with my ba-my Lyla. That OK?" Alizah folded her arms across her chest, "Aren't you getting a bit serious a bit fast?" KiKi shook her head, "Never! Not with Lyla! I gotta keep up with all her surprises! She gave me a ring last night. She found it herself. It made me so happy. It's gorgeous!" She held up her hand to show a diamond ring over her index finger, and Alizah gasped. KiKi nodded, "Isn't it beautiful? I know. So, to make her happy, I'm gonna go live with her. We've been talking about it foreve-" She gasped and threw her hands over her mouth quickly. Alizah looked at KiKi awkwardly, "What?" KiKi sighed, "OK, here's the secret. So, Ashley cheated on Lyla with Carey, right? Well I've actually been with Lyla for a while. She's been cheating longer then Ashley has." Alizah gasped, "What the hell? You're kidding right?!?!" KiKi shook her head, "No. Don't be mad... Don't tell." Alizah looked at KiKi for a long time, and right when she was about to speak, Lyla's head appeared around the curtain and winked at KiKi, "Come on, baby! I got you a surprise." KiKi seemed to suddenly go crazy in love, "Oh my sweet Lyla! Another? You're so wonderful. So special." Lyla giggled and took KiKi's hand.

-

Not long after this incident, Alizah was sitting in her cage, waiting for the delivery guy. The cage door opened and she watched KiKi crawl in and grab her boxes, Lyla was standing outside it, "Hey, Ali! I just told Lyla and she's so happy. Isn't that great? I love making her happy." She sighed gently, "Thanks for understanding. See ya!" Alizah looked down at the ring around KiKi's index finger, it glinted lightly, and then KiKi left. The delivery guy walked downstairs and looked around, "OK. First special delivery is for... Alizah?" Alizah shrieked gently and threw herself out the cage door before KiKi could close it. She ran over to the delivery guy and smiled up at him, "Hi... Joey. You're... My age right?" He smiled at her, "Hey, Alizah! Depends, you seventeen?" Alizah smiled lightly and blushed. He laughed and handed her a letter, "See you around, Alizah." Alizah nodded and blushed even more. She then walked slowly away and stood by her hanging cage, quickly opening the letter.

'Alizah,

Come to my room. You owe me that. Don't bring anyone.'

Alizah sighed and looked ahead, "Oh, shit. The Master."

~~~

AUTHOR NOTE

Sorry about all the gushy stuff with KiKi and Lyla. It didn't get much into the plot. But those two are very very important to the story, and so is their love for each other. Also, it kinda got you learning about Alizah's life when she isn't with the Master.

The Fox
09-24-2010, 05:43 AM
Chapter 2 Preview

Alizah walked down the clean hall, passing maids and butlers. They stared at her and scoffed. Each time she could feel the heat in her cheeks of her furious blushes. Alizah found herself in the middle of the castle in front of two large doors, made completely out of gold. She pulled it open with all her might and entered the room. In a normal looking chair, Master sat, only wearing his robe and smoking a pipe, "'Ello, 'Liza." His English accent was sharp against the air, and as his voice entered her ears, she seemed to feel a horrible pain. Alizah fingered the small knife in her pocket and closed her eyes, gulping, "Hello, Master."