PDA

View Full Version : OOC For Elements

Hikaru
09-24-2010, 09:24 PM
A long long time ago all the elements were friends. But ever since Tamiko (Fire) declared war upon Keiko (water). He destroyed her and and said fire is better than all. The other elements disagreed and they all started to fight. Now the elements never get along.

Charater Set up

Name:
Element:
Backround Story:

Rules

NO KILLING OF OTHER CHARATERS WITHOUT ASKING.
Other than that you can do whatever you please. ^_^

Name: Atsuko
Grade: 11th
Element: Earth
Backround Story: Atsuko Is a third year in high school. She is the last element in her family. She has a dark past. Her best friend Kimi was killed and she had to see her body the next day. She has no friends, she is hoping to make some. Her best friend was a Water element. Atsuko was never against any of the elements. She just isn't all that sociable.

Vampirequeen
09-25-2010, 02:57 AM
I'd like to join, but I'd like some time to think of a character first.

Hunter
09-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Name: Corona Kumazi

Grade: (Sorry,I'm not sure how the school system works in grades.I Live In A Different Country With A Different School System.)

Element: Water

Backround Story: Corona lived a happy and normal life without her parents or any relative.She was satisfied of her life until she had heard about Keiko.Keiko was sort of Corona's role-model and admired all the things Keiko did.Corona now dispised the fire element and would never find it in her heart to forgive them even though it was only one's doing.
She swore revenge.After school,she would go into the woods not far from her house and train to become more stronger.Most times she would stay up all night,forgetting to do her home-work and come in late for school.

Griphun
09-25-2010, 06:34 PM
Name: Felix Rudle

Grade: 11

Element: Fire

Background: Felix wasn't usually 'hotheaded' like his other fellow elements. He wasn't quick to anger and he can somewhat control his abilities. As a child, he grew up struggling to keep his powers to a safe level. Aside from a few incidents here and there, he was pretty successful. After seeing his mother die in front of him, he vowed to keep his powers to a limited use. That might change due to recent events..

Fox Xalian
09-25-2010, 06:38 PM
I was checking this out and saw Hunters comment about the grades. Okaymit's similar to mine. for age 6-12 your in primary school, that's garde 1-7, 1-6 in some states, in high school it's 7 or 8-12, most hit grade 12 at 18.

Ushima
09-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Name: Mike Stone

Grade: 12

Element: Lightning (don't know if you'd consider this. if not let me know and i'll change it)

Background: Mike was the youngest of seven siblings. It was a rough life for him, being constantly bullied by his sisters and beaten by his brothers. It helped turn him into who he is though. He would go out of his way to help protect others. Persaonlity wise he's rather akward around new people, but quick to over come that as time passes. He's a good friend to have and when it all come down to it he's got your back.

Vampirequeen
09-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Name: Layla Bouton
Grade: 12
Element: Fire
Background story: Layla was raised by her mother, since her father had died before she was born. She knew from a young age that she could control the element of fire because her mother was proud of her abilities, even though the only people who know about it are her aunt and one of her cousins. Layla is a very calm individual who very rarely gets angry.

I had one other fairly humorous idea that I actually included in the biography of another RP character who had elemental abilities, but I just want to find the RP first and make sure that one is dead so this character won't be like another character of mine.

Hikaru
09-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Ushima,
Yes. That counts. ^_^ Okay You guys ready for the story?!

Hikaru
09-27-2010, 09:15 PM
Ryukyus Is the school name. That I came up with. But if you have any other ideas do tell. ^_^ -rpa-

Hikaru
09-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Still Accepting new people. So don't be shy. ^_^

Vampirequeen
10-07-2010, 10:49 PM
I would just like to say that I love the romance that has been seen in the past several posts. It's so cute!!!

Griphun
10-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Haha yeah, just your regular High School crushes I guess, huh?

Potestas
10-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Name: Joshua Rogers
Grade: Final grade. (12, right? I don't live in America)
Element: Wind (don't think there's any other elements left.)
Backround Story: A foreign exchange student with an air of mystery around him. Nobody knows his origins, but some speculate he has ties with the maffia. No close friends, but nobody wants to be his enemy either.

This good?

Hikaru
10-11-2010, 09:24 PM
AWW!! HOW CUTE! I'm glad you like it. Vampirequeen! I'll be sure to spice it up though. ^^

Potestas yes that should be fine. And niether do i. ^_^ so yeah that should be well.

Miss Ember
10-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Name: Nova
Element: Wind
Backround Story: She was born with the power obviously, and her parents never knew she had the power to manipulate wind and air, and eventually killed her parents by doing so. Nova's power are uncontrollable some of the time as her mood changes rapidly, when she is sad the air around her tightens so no one can breathe but when happy the air around smells like roses and lilacs.
Appearance:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1303/567224613_254436e2f6.jpg

Potestas
10-14-2010, 05:52 PM
After you're approved, Mistake, could we get our characters introduced at the same time? These are usually easier to do (for me at least) and seeing how they both have the wind element it'd be logical for them to be involved too, right?

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 06:33 PM
True ^^. I'll wait for Hikaru to respond and told me to probably wait for the next day when it's school or of the like.

Hikaru
10-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Well Congrats! ^_^ I believe we are ready to add you both! ^_^ I'll start to get it all set. I'll go talk to the others and make it a school day. OR YOU GUYS COULD LIVE IN ATSUKO'S AREA AND SEE HER HELPING MIKE MOVE AND YALL COULD BE LIKE HEY. OR something like that. ^_^

Miss Ember
10-14-2010, 08:57 PM
Ahaha I think I will let you and Ushima have some fun. *winks* I'll wait for tomorrow.

Hikaru
10-14-2010, 08:59 PM
^_^ Oh wow. Well then. *blush* I guess I will.

Vampirequeen
10-15-2010, 02:40 PM
I too will wait for the next school day before posting for my character.

Potestas
10-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Would be nice if we could introduce the new characters now. As in a new school day. When is it going to start?

Miss Ember
10-20-2010, 08:41 AM
If you read the posts you would notice it is the new day.

Potestas
10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
If you read the posts you would notice it is the new day.
My bad. I did read back on them, but was waiting for some clear outline that says: 'Day X has started. I don't care what you did last night, but a new day is here so do whatever you want.'

Or something along those lines. I tend to do that with RPs myself. So I guess I can just go ahead now and bump into people.

Vampirequeen
10-22-2010, 07:38 PM
Posted.

Hikaru
10-25-2010, 09:07 PM
HAha. Sorry. ^__________________________^ Well I have posted.
Potestas and Vampirequeen: Well hey You guys are finally getting in some action!!! O____________________________________________O YAY!!!! Well hopefully we can all meet up and do some crazy things. lol^^

Ushima
10-25-2010, 09:10 PM
i got an idea how we can meet up

Hikaru
10-25-2010, 09:11 PM
yEAH? HoW???? O.o hUM oH HEy MY tHINGy is ALl wEIrd!!!!!!!!! ^_______^

Ushima
10-25-2010, 09:22 PM
yeah its weird, but its funny. well my character was gonna head back to the school to get the work he missed cause he skipped,

Hikaru
10-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh okay. ^_^ Sweet yeah that could work.

Porcelain
10-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Name: Rena
Grade: 10th
Element: Ice [Take that, right?]
Backround Story: Coming from a poor family, she lives alone with her father, since her mother ran off with another man. At a young age, she's known that the element of ice was within her, yet she could not control it. Even to this day, she has trouble still.

Hikaru
10-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Ice shall be fine. ^_^ YAY can't wait to see you in our story. ^________^
*Jumps up and down*

Sapphire
10-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Name: Polly Stonecold
Grade: 12th
Element: Ice
Background Story: Polly is as cold as her element. She stay's away from people as much as possiable. She was abandoned by her mother at sixteen and was left to live with her drunk step father and three older stepbrothers. All she knows is survival.

Akane_Aki
10-28-2010, 12:25 AM
can i join?

Hikaru
11-19-2010, 09:39 PM
;king18;Sure! Go on ahead!

Jonas Garland
11-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Name: Ianus Smith
Grade: 10th
Element: Time
Background Story: To give Ianus a backstory would be to go back to the very origin of humanity itself. No one knows quite how far Ianus goes back, but what they do know is that he has been around for a very very long time. He is a cycle that goes through life, just like any human being, but once the memories fade and the people vanish, reverses back to just moments after birth. Ianus could quite easily be the first human ever to have lived and he would never know it. He always forgets his previous life, despite the likeness in physical qualities. His personality is never the same, but sometimes remnants of the past boil to the surface. Vivid dreams, perhaps mishapen memories, phrases of old, dead languages and a knowledge of the past.
This particular life, however, began with the adoption of Ianus in Nineteen Ninety-Five, to a couple who couldn't have children of their own. The baby, who was just placed on their doorstep, seemed to be a gift, with everything they could ever need. Of course, as the child grew, it was clear the boy wasn't ordinary. To this day, the Smiths have never worked out just what he is...

Sapphire
11-30-2010, 09:10 AM
thats a cool charector and an element I hadn't thought of before. Can't wait to see you in action ^^

Jonas Garland
12-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Am I alright to post with him now...? I wasn't sure whether I could or not XD Do I still need Hikaru's permission?

Tune
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM
I am interested in joining ^^ I am trying to get my boyfriend to join, though I doubt he will with all the other roleplays he has an active role in.

Name: Meiyumi
Grade: 11th
Element: Wind
Backstory: Born of Japanese parents, the death of her father was extremely hard on her, even more so when her mother told her of the recent engagement to an American man named Paul. She never had the best relationship with her mother, but with the wedding looming near after only months since her father's death in a car crash; it was no surprise that she would have a breakdown. Her mother and soon-to-be step-dad mover her away from the school after one of the students' died from lack of oxygen -no one knew of her element; no one could place her as the murderer.
Rarely one to socialize, her mood varies and shifts like the tides. She hides behind a cold facade to protect her sensitive nature, usually expressing herself in meaningless sketches or random writings that act like a journel.

Hikaru
12-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Jonas Garland Yes you may post now!^_^
And Lady Valyria Welcome! you may join!

Tune
12-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Yay! Thank you ^^

Sapphire
12-08-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm so excited somebody start off in or around the school so i have someone to talk to lol

Tune
12-08-2010, 11:38 PM
I have one question: Has the school day started, or is it the weekend yet? O.o I wish there was an easier way to know these things >< like a bulletin or something. ^-^

Sapphire
12-08-2010, 11:39 PM
well my charactor is in school but she got bored with class and is wandering the halls debating weather or not she wants to skip or not. I have yet to have any conversations with anybody but i only just started.

Tune
12-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Oh. I am sure our character's will end up running into each other in the hallways while she tries to find her first class.

Tune
12-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Sorry for the additional post. It seems I wrote too much, and I wanted to break it down for those who were going to read it.

Tune
12-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Is anyone else going to post in the IC? My character has yet to meet anyone else since I joined o.o

Jonas Garland
12-17-2010, 01:03 AM
I'll post if you want? Ianus is currently in his secret room sleeping... When he should be in class. I'll get him woken up and sleepily walking through the halls or something XD

Tune
12-17-2010, 03:17 AM
Ooh n.n That would be good. I just don't want the roleplay to become inactive, and possibly end up in the recycle center.

Jonas Garland
12-17-2010, 03:20 AM
Lawls, alrighty then I'll get working on a post. I wonder what happened to the others in this thread...

Tune
12-17-2010, 04:00 AM
I have no idea. The only ones posting lately has been Sapphire and me.

Aslee
01-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Are you guys taking new charries? I'd love to join!!!

Writing-Otaku
02-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Name: Kyoko
Element: Water
Backround Story: Kyoko lived a rather quiet life, and she was so shaken up to hear about the fighting. She's a very peaceful water spirit, and hates to get into fights.

May I join?

strigoi77
02-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Is this still open? If so I'd like to join.