PDA

View Full Version : The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Omac
05-29-2015, 12:45 AM
Omac and Kicks are unpacking their suitcases in their not-terrible hotel room when the door flies open and to show two other individuals who claim this to be their room. They both were booked the same room. Now what?
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

P.K.
05-29-2015, 01:02 AM
P.K. looked into the room with a pair of shaded sunglasses that didn't allow one to see through to her abnormally deep, dark blue eyes. To day she had golden hair that fell straight down to her hips while she was rocking something like thin red vest over a black shirt and matching black shorts.

"That's a good question." She replied dropping her suit case just past the door. "I was told that-" She paused for a moment and actually looked over the two individuals... "Kiiicks!" The anomiles, ever changing female spirit was across the room and threw her arms around the other female in the room. "What a surprise! I didn't know you guys came here to!"

Kicks
05-29-2015, 01:09 AM
Kicks was looking around the room, trying to decide who got the bed and who didn't. Sleep next to the spouse? She almost laughed aloud at the very thought of it! No way!
But bedding arrangements was the least of her concerns now that the door had opened and other people barged in. She dropped the pink dress from her hands, the one she had forgotten she had in her hand to put away, and turned towards the voice of someone familiar.

"P.K!" She exclaimed as if she had just seen a chocolate marshmallow or a cute little puppy. But to be honest, what made P.K different from a cute puppy? She was so adorable!
She was normally a weirdly awkward hugger, probably because she didn't ever know where to put her arms! But that didn't mean she didn't like hugs. Hugs were great! So she embraced the girl back, squealing all the while about what a coincidence this was and how great it was.

Icedream
05-29-2015, 07:50 PM
Hatter kicked the door down, carrying a mountain of luggage. While Hatter stepped through the door, the pile of luggage decided to collapse and bury him. He wasn't moving for a few moments, but eventually clawed himself free. Looking around the room he noticed that the other couple who would be staying with him and P.K. was already there.

"P.K., please tell me those two aren't who I think they are..."

Omac
05-29-2015, 11:19 PM
"Fantastic, you guys..." Omac said looking to the ground before remember they're supposed to be friends looking up with a fake goofy expression planted on his face, "Fantastic! It's you guys!" he buttoned up his black and red stripped polo short, checking his zipper on his pants one more time, and then pulling out germ x. "So you guys happened to pick the same bunker as us? Fantastic. I'm saying fantastic a lot, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. There out of my system, it's fantastic!" he gave a nice grin, "Wait, no! Ugh.." he seemed to be fighting with himself. Omac looked over to everyone, "How are we sorting this? I want the closet,"

P.K.
05-29-2015, 11:30 PM
"They are!" P.K. responded to Hatter with a grin before pushing her sunglasses up to revile her dark blue eyes. "Dear are you alright?" She asked coming over to help her husband out of the pile of luggage.

"You sound like the nine Doctor." P.K. said turning back to the other couple. "But I don't mind were I sleep, I'll let Hatter decide since I'll be sleeping with him anyways!" She said smiling.

Kicks
05-29-2015, 11:37 PM
“The closet?” Kicks took on a face of concentration. “Well, that suits you perfectly, Omac.” A malicious cackle left her pale pink mouth.
But that did bring back the topic of sleeping arrangements again. And she was forced once more to concentrate- briefly.
“Oh!” She exclaimed, “You and Hatter can take the bed! I’ll take the tub.” Just throw in a blanket and a pillow into the tub and heck it was like sleeping on a cloud!

Though how come she wasn’t more angry about this arrangement? Hooked together into the same room? Shouldn’t she be disturbed by this? But somehow, she was so relieved.

Icedream
05-29-2015, 11:56 PM
Hatter looked at the bed questioningly. Skeptical on whether or not he could trust the bed, especially after Kicks had turned it down, he turned to the others and asked: "What if P.K. and I could sneak up to the roof to sleep?" Feeling an inevitable 'No' coming, he quickly added "I just thought you two might like more room."

Omac
05-30-2015, 12:02 AM
"Why would I want the closet you ask?" Omac pulled a flashlight up to his face for dramatic effect, "To open a portal to the butter realm and take over the world!" he laughed out loud, "Kidding! Whoa, the roof? Sounds like the perfect way to get yourselves killed if you ask me, but since nobody asked me I won't object," he looked to Kicks, "No blankets for you, I'll need them all."

Kicks
05-30-2015, 12:17 AM
The roof? The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't give a- Great. Now that song was in her head. She blamed Hatter completely. And for that she gave him a stare... until Omac said something and she had to turn on him.
"No!" She pointed a finger directly at him, "You get nothing! You can sleep on butter! I get a blanket and a pillow and that is the end of it!"

P.K.
05-30-2015, 12:21 AM
P.K. chuckled at the two having a spat before looking to Hatter. "The roof sounds fine!" She replied taking his arm. "Its supposed to be a gorges night out anyways."

Icedream
05-30-2015, 02:32 AM
Grinning at P.K.'s reply, Hatter turned to Omac. "We're taking half of the blankets." After raiding the closet, Hatter walked with P.K. through the frame, now without a door. "Will you be warm enough with what we have, dear?"

Omac
05-30-2015, 02:35 AM
"You're all against me! Fine," he goes into the closest cleaning it dry before moving his stuff inside quickly setting it up as a room. Suddenly, it had flashing light and loud music coming from the crease, "What's that? Oh, you want to come to my amazing party? Yeah, only cool non-blanket-hogs are allowed,"

P.K.
05-30-2015, 02:48 AM
"I could just summon us some blankets.." P.K. said with a slight frown after Omac got up set. "I didn't want to use my powers here and just go with the more a.. authentic? way of things. But if we are low I'll be happy to summon a few blankets we can use." She said looking between Omac's party closet, kicks and her husband.

Kicks
05-30-2015, 02:58 AM
Omac was a total nut. And P.K was so cute and humble. And Hatter took a stand, unwavering from Omac. It was so cute! P.K the adorable with Hatter the "I don't give a crap".
Kicks glanced at the closet, wondering briefly if she should be concerned about that.
Nah... nah... weird things happened around Omac. He was practically a magnet for it!

"Don't worry about it." She waved P.K's statement away with a swatting of her hands, "He'll get over it."
And if he didn't, Kicks would stick a licked finger in his ear. Bwahaha.

Omac
05-30-2015, 04:05 PM
A man came out of the closet, he looked more harry then the average Joe, with a snake around his neck before exiting through the front door. Omac came out closing the closest door and pushing, or well trying, the TV stand without a TV over the door. But, before it was closed it was shown that a hole was cut in the wall big enough for someone to crawl through. "I have no idea where those people came from, but I think I found the lost city of mole people," he looked back to P.K. "You don't have to use any of your abilities, I know how hard it can be to use them. We should just go and demand more,"

P.K.
05-30-2015, 08:35 PM
"Oh not its not any trouble at all..." P.K. said watching the strange man walk out. Lost city of Mole people? she kinda of wanted to see but there was a more pressing matter at hand. "But maybe demanding more is a better idea anyhow..." She said before smiling at Hatter. "I'm sure I'll be warm enough." She finally said to his question earlier. "I'm sleeping with you after all." She said before giving him a Kiss on the cheek and taking a couple of the blankets from him to carry herself. "So should we all go down to the front desk or do you two want to take care of it?" She asked Omac and Kicks.

Icedream
05-30-2015, 11:03 PM
Hatter blushed at P.K.'s kiss, then smiled and turned to the other couple. "So, we've figured out sleeping arrangements then? If so, we're off." About to walk away, He turned back again and added: "Hoef, don't use your powers in public again. It's a bad idea."

Kicks
05-31-2015, 02:25 AM
Kicks totally spaced what just happened because she became so confused by the random person coming out from the closet. Well... that was certainly unexpected. She wondered if she should be too concerned about that. Were they gross? Could they give people diseases? Could they make people sick?
She shuddered at the thought of it. So gross.
This was one hell of a cheap hotel to have mole people. So gross! She wanted to write this hotel up on Yelp! for being so gross.

"Huh?" She turned back around slowly, now noticing she had spaced out on what was being said. Something about... she assumed blankets. No, that's what they had been previously talking about. No, what they were talking about. Wait... Yea she was totally lost.

Omac
05-31-2015, 04:40 PM
Now he has stacked everything except for the bed against the closet door which seemed to growl in response, "Mole people these days, geez," he said with a wicked, but scared, grin on his face. "Okay, so I may have sneezed out butter and put a hole in our neighbors room. I need to learn to control that.. you never know when somebody's going to get hurt. Now they're out to get us. Omac turned to P.K. "I think we should all go down, and complain about these noisy neighbors while we're at it," he then looked to Kicks snapping his fingers in front her, but when it didn't work he pulled out some germ X, "Want some?"

P.K.
05-31-2015, 07:13 PM
P.K. went to follow after Hatter but paused when he shouted back. "Hoef?" she asked. "Uncle hoef if actually here?" she looked around but assumed he must be gone now. "Can butter actually make holes in walls?" She wondered out loud before looking to her husband. "Well their your neighbors for to night, with the weather so fine me and Hatter are going to the roof remember?" She said moving closer to said Hatter. "Maybe we could get together and have dinner to night though."

Kris
05-31-2015, 08:21 PM
*testing*

Kicks
06-01-2015, 02:11 AM
What the fish nets?
Kicks laughed aloud, burying her face into her hands. Leave it to Omac to be the only one to sneeze a hole open with butter. Butter!
Should she be concerned though? Was that a health hazard? No... no she didn't think so, not with how he was anyways. That was like being concerned over a puppy having puppy eyes!

She stopped laughing the second he started snapping his fingers. What the freckle was he doing? Oh... Oh!
"Yas!" She squealed and took it like it was the greatest cure for Ebola. She squeezed the top lightly and plopped some into her hands. Oh yes. Feel that alcohol burn away all the nasties!
She rubbed her hands together furiously, concentrated on this only for those few brief seconds before announcing: "Let's kill the receptionist!"

Omac
06-02-2015, 08:51 PM
"I'd love to," Omac replied with joy, "But, I forgot our safety suits at home. We mine as well drink that swimming pool water... all that urine, bug, hair, dirt infested water," he shivered drinking some of the sanditzer turning to Hatter and P.K. "It's already sort of late, why don't we all just call it night? Wait..." he ran to the bathroom to simply do his business when crashing and breaking sounds were heard. A pipe snapped and soaked the entire room. He came back out with a worried look taking all the blankets from P.K. and Hatter or at least as many as he could take running back to stuff them into the pipe to stop the water. "At least we have a closet,"

Icedream
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Hatter turned back to the room he had abandoned moments ago. He didn't want to seem strange if he was wrong, but he really wanted to ask anyway. "Uhm... Did one of you mention killing the receptionist?" As soon as he had asked the question, he found that all of the blankets had been taken by Omac. "Please tell me he didn't just do that."

P.K.
06-04-2015, 12:26 AM
P.K. watched kicks for a moment and Omac for a moment with their hand sanitizer before blinking at Omac drank some after mention all the... nasties in the pool. hum Maybe she should just open a dream portal and take them all to a better place, but that wasn't authentic and worldly! She looked up as Omac came back out after sounding like he'd had a small fight in the bathroom and took her blankets. "Oh..."

"She did..." She told Hatter. "And he did." She replied. "Did you brake something Omac? Maybe we really should go complain..." she said thoughtfully before looking to Hatter with a frown. Maybe she should have looked at another place...

Kicks
06-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Oh gosh. No. What had he done now? Did she really marry this man?
Kicks buried her face in her hands again. Maybe if she just pretended that she wasn't here and-
Nope. Kicks kicked Omac in the face.
"Stop breaking things!" She screamed at him. She felt like she was screaming at a child. Which... she might as well be.

Omac
06-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Omac instantly saw the sad look on Kicks face and bent to his knees pulling out flowers, "I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean anything by it. I just break things, but I make up with it with my cute charm. I mess things up, but I always make up for it! Wait.. what's this button on the.." and with that ink shot out of the flowers at Kicks face, "Oh, no! I'm so sorry.. I knew I shouldn't have bought flowers from a clown named Jellybean!"

Icedream
06-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Hatter couldn't believe what he was seeing. How did these two ever become a couple. Kicks seemed reasonable enough, so how did she ever get tricked into marrying a piece of toast? More importantly, when did he have time to buy flowers from a clown? Meh. It was probably in the closet... "It's getting late, and my brain hurts. Can you babysit Omac until morning, Kicks?"

P.K.
06-06-2015, 07:59 PM
"Oh dear." P.K. said with a frown and felt Hatter's forehead with concern. He felt fine but if he was having a head ache he needed to rest and have plenty of fresh water. She tisked not sure if she trusted the water here, she'd summon her own as soon as they got to the roof.

"Alright then, we can call it a night for now and make ourselves comfortable ya?" she asked. "Then we can complain tomorrow if its really that bad." She said taking Hatter's arm to steer him out of the room and down the hall. There had to be a way to the roof right? oh well she was sure she could fly them up there or something even if there was no stairs or anything. "You poor guy, is it hurting bad?" she asked Hatter before bringing up her hand and a bottle of fresh water materialized in her hands. "You should have lots of water dear."

Kicks
06-06-2015, 08:23 PM
At first Kicks was like "ah how cute, they're flowers!" but that completely and totally changed when ink splattered across his face. A shriek stuck in her throat and she rose her hands up as if she were ready to wipe the ink away or strangle Omac.
She didn't know what to do, honestly. She was a bit shocked as she stood there with ink on her face. She was too pale for ink! It would last on her skin for weeks! Unless of course she wanted to torment her skin with harsh soaps and cheap lotion.
She sighed. Oh she would have to dry her skin out just to get this ink off!

"Yea, I can babysit him." She sighed again, now wringing her hands out in front of her. And then the two of them were off, P.K leading her hubby away and leaving Kicks with Omac.

Omac
06-07-2015, 03:17 AM
"I feel like I should do something, but I'm too tired to think," he gave Kicks a big buttery kiss before retiring to his closet. Later in the middle of the night he heard a loud sound outside. He left his closet to find that Kicks wasn't in the bed, but the bathroom was apparently ruined. Perhaps, she fixed it or in the darkness he didn't see her? He looked up the roof, no little legs hanging off the side. He could be wrong, but everyone seemed to be gone. Turns out, he crawled through the hole, this wasn't even their room. He ran out of the room in a rush down the stairs. In a panic attack he ran down the street screaming, "I ruined my relationship!" until finally he came across a strange figure came up behind him socking him with some object.

When he awoke the next morning he was surrounding by butter in the park, an angry mod of parents were coming around holding tiny forks coming from an nice picnic screaming at Omac how he kidnapped their kids. Quickly he pulled out his cell phone to call P.K., Hatter, and Kicks all at once. "Guys! I did something bad, like really bad, I need you to come rescue me. I don't know how I did it.. but.. I think I kidnapped a group of children,"

Icedream
06-11-2015, 12:35 AM
"Hello? Who is this? How did you even get my number?" Hatter brushed Omac off, hoping Kicks wouldn't notice. I don't feel like staying in this dingy hotel for the day. "Would you two like to go on a walk?" Hatter offered. Maybe they would run into Omac on the way.

P.K.
06-11-2015, 12:38 AM
P.K. glanced at Hatter's phone and frowned. "Was that Omac?" she asked tipping her head at him for a moment before glancing back at the Phone she could no longer see. Hatter Carried the Phone because she'd probably just misplace it or forget it, not that she couldn't get another one or summon another one but that was a bit of a hassle.

Kicks
06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Kicks owned a phone, yes. But talking on a phone was really awkward for her. She couldn't make facial expressions or read the facial expression of the one she was talking to. So she couldn't make jokes and she couldn't make things less awkward by making faces. And she sounded like a freaking child on the phone. So she didn't talk on the phone unless she had to.

And anyways, when she did get a call she was too afraid it was a killer or something to answer the phone unless she had that number for caller ID. So when she got a call from a number she didn't have the name to, she pretended not to see it. Maybe if she didn't pick it up, she wouldn't have to worry about it.

However, the Hatter appeared to have picked up his phone and P.K was asking about it, but Hatter had mentioned going on a walk. "I'm so confused." She sighed.

Omac
06-11-2015, 11:46 PM
The crowd grew nearer so Omac started to run, sliding on butter down the street, he felt so dirty. Waking up in the park where bugs and grass lives. What he was know for though was his memory, while not always the best, he always remembered what he did the night before. Somewhat. But, this was a completely blank slate like his memory had been wiped. When he caught up with Kicks, P.K., and Hatter taking a walk he ran towards them leaping into Kicks arms. "I may have kidnapped a few children in my sleep again..." he pauses, "But, it wasn't me. I went cold turkey months ago! It must have been the mole men,"

Icedream
06-14-2015, 11:43 PM
"And you just conveniently woke up in the middle of a crime scene, is that right?" Hatter spoke, dripping with sarcasm. "I care about keepin my powers secret, so I don't want to be seen with you right now. Don't call me when the government finds you, either." After thoughtlessly stating this, Hatter felt guilty, and that he had been a little too cold to Omac. He tried to think of some way to correct it, but despite his desires to apologize, he remained quiet.

P.K.
06-15-2015, 12:15 AM
P.K. frowned at Hatter before lightly tapping his shoulder in disapproval before looking to Omac. As far as she was concerned Omac had gone cold turkey and was telling the truth, but it did seem suspicious. "hum well that is a pickle but we should probebly leave and find a place to hide out until we can figure this out." She said looking to Hatter. "He's a friend dear we have to help."

Kicks
06-15-2015, 05:48 AM
Kicks was hardly strong enough to bench even her own weight. So when Omac suddenly jumped into them, she first dropped him and then collapsed too. Why did people have to do that to her?! She was obviously not very capable of holding a lot of weight. But that wasn't the main reason why she got so irritated when people jumped into her arms- it was because they just popped her bubble.

"Omac!" She chastened him, "You filthy liar! I know you kidnapped those children! Why else would you be here?" Okay, she was only accusing him because he had popped her bubble. Really, she should have some more patience. So she composed herself, put her hands on her hips after having stood up, and said: "Sorry. That was a bit blunt. Let's just..." She pinched the bridge of her nose and began to tap a foot. "Just... yea... P.K has a good idea."

Omac
06-15-2015, 07:27 AM
"No..." he said turning his back feeling the tears of butter begin to rush down his face, "Obviously nobody believes me, obviously nobody wants me. I should leave to a far off corner of the earth and put myself out of this sweet buttery world. It was all nice knowing you... I suppose I'm too much trouble for you. I apologize for existing in a world along with yours," he turned to leave, but the crowd came with pitchforks in their hands, "On second thought we should stick together until you get me out of town," he turned back to Kicks, "Sorry about your bubble, but I thought we agreed under crisis 7.42 it called for a hug. Guess our agreement means nothing,". The next thing he whispered to himself, "Along with our marriage,"

P.K.
06-16-2015, 06:00 PM
P.K. rolled her eyes at Omac's dramatics before nodding to Kicks. P.K. held out her hand and a portal opened up to their side, A small beach ball bounced out but P.K. quickly sent it through another portal before taking hold of the back of Omac's collar. "Quickest way to travel, Thought the dreams." She said before she'd pull him towards the portal and shove him through. There would open up another portal just a few feet after the first one, but a glimpse of the scenery showed a bright sandy beach with people milling around and playing games, the only thing that made it known as a dream was the black sky with tiny minuter suns as stars instead of the moon and stars.

The second portal would drop them right back into their hotel room. Only once Kicks and Hatter were through would she close of both portals. "I couldn't think of anywhere else..." She admitted after looking around the room. "Though I suppose there is a much better place to 'hide out'."

Kicks
06-16-2015, 07:23 PM
Kicks put her face into her hands. Omg. What a baby. Did he really expect anyone to believe him given his history? And what the hell is 7 point whatever? She shrugged it off and gave him a challenging look. To say things to Kicks was like challenging her, just her natural way.

"Fine, if you really feel so then file for divorce." She sent a wink his way before going through the portal that P.K. had set up. She had an incredible power, really.

Icedream
06-21-2015, 01:13 PM
"Well, now that we've found the culprit, why don't we try finding out what exactly what happened? If not for the sake of Omac, it could always make up for the hotel." Hatter lazily tried to diffuse the situation.
Not a moment later, Hatter started wondering: 'why doesn't he remember anything at all'? After thinking for a moment, he reluctantly asked. "Omac, you didn't get drunk on your butter, did you?"

Omac
06-25-2015, 09:13 PM
As he entered the portal he got lost in the world around him, such beauty, before hearing Kicks harsh words. "No!" he got on his knees once they were safely through the portal and back in the hotel room. "Kicks, I'm sorry," he turned to everyone, "I'm really sorry, but this wasn't me. I swear on my butter magic this wasn't me... how can I prove it?" he turned back to Hatter, "My memory is all fuzzy. I remember a man standing over me... I.." he then began to have a flash back.

12 hours earlier - According to Omac's Memory

A man in a dark suit stood over Omac, his face concealed by the shadows. "Mr. Butter Wizard, we have a secret mission for you. There is a child we want you to kidnap for us, we know you can do it as you've done it in the past. This will wipe your slate clean so you and your wife can live happily ever after,"

"What's in it for me?"

"...seriously?" It was hard to tell, but the man facepalmed, "Look, it's this or prison," and... he paused, "Zombie pony, zombie pony, zombie pony," he slapped Omac, "Where did you hide the cheese?!" The memory seemed to be glitch like. He set a gun onto the table below, "I want you to take this and shoot someone for us so that you and your wife can run off into the sunset. It's the only way,"

At that moment a purple elephant broke into the room before exploding everything into flames.

Now - According to the clock

"Yeah.. maybe we shouldn't trust my memories," he described what he remembered.

Kicks
07-02-2015, 03:12 PM
"Sorry to break it to ya, babe, but I think this is actually considered pedophilia." Kicks made a motion between the two of them. "Oh damn... I don't want to go to prison... and I'm pretty sure it's against my religion. Can't be certain... but I'm pretty sure." She gave him a brief hug and then patted his cute little head and then waved her magical wand to make it final.

"But don't worry, dear! I will forever be your friend who is just as weird as you are! Just not your law breaker friend because I'm a good girl, I think. Most of the time." She laughed and waved it off: "Okay! So now that that divorce is final! Let's find out what really happened! If I don't want to go to prison, then I won't let you go to prison either! Even if you can't trust your memories!"

P.K.
07-02-2015, 03:17 PM
P.K. watched the 'divorce' kicks preformed and frowned. She didn't think it would last but she nodded when kicks said she wouldn't let him go to jail. "First we have to find out what really happened..." P.K. said. "We could try...." she started looking to Hatter then Omac for a moment. "Going through the dream world... maybe if we find one of your dreams we can delve deeper into your memories and see what REALLY happened... I'm not sure real memories can be tampered with by just anyone..." She said though frowned uncertainly... it also depended on who exactly was manipulating them.... but she'd find them.. and brake them... then make them fertilizer for her garden...

Omac
07-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Omac whimpered at his recent divorce, but smiled at the relief of it all. Omac looked to P.K. "Inside my memories? You can really do that!" he laid down on the bed, "Just watch out for some of those crazy things that's included within my memories. Keep out of the dark ones... they aren't the most pleasant," he frowned, "Watch out for.. bad things that lie inside my head. Oh, and don't open any cookie jars they always lead to the worst of things,"

Icedream
07-10-2015, 04:56 PM
After thinking for a moment, Hatter exclaimed, "Hmmm... Maybe I should stay behind. Who knows what would happened if I stepped into someone's mind?" Hatter carefully thought about what effects the prince of madness would have on the mind of anything, and shuttered.

After shrugging those thoughts off, he turned to Kicks. "May I talk to you for a moment, Kicks?

Kicks
08-05-2015, 04:50 AM
Ah damn't. Hatter wanted to talk to her. What about?! Gosh! Did she have to worry?! If she did, she was going to kick someone. But whom...?

She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head vigorously back and forth. No.... what was said in private was usually bad... ahhhh.

Kicks rose her hands up to her cheeks and slapped them lightly, slapping the air out from them.

"What? Sorry? I'm suddenly... very deaf!" She proclaimed while eyeing Hatter.

P.K.
08-05-2015, 08:49 PM
P.K. looked to Hatter for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright, if you think that's best. It is my domain so I should be just fine." She said before looking to kicks. "Perhaps it be faster if you staid here as well while I go in, it might prove faster." She said before turning to Omac. "Alright, I doubt you can go to sleep on command but that shouldn't be a problem close your eyes, I'll probably see you in your dreams so try not to startle yourself awake." She said.

Normally it could take up to two hours for Omac to fall asleep, but with the closing of his eyelids he fell into darkness. The next thing he saw was a dream illusion with a flying unicorn screaming about cough medicine. Omac would go right into the dream sequence because of "Rem rebound," which is where the user doesn't get enough deep sleep and is a form of recovery. Omac was floating in the middle of nowhere about to fall deep into a nightmare as the unicorn's horn caught on fire. "AH!" Omac screamed out forgetting that he's dreaming!

P.K. appeared after opening a portal. She was floating upside down taking in Omac's strange dream before she swam through the air and garbed his arm and pulled herself up right... or what she assumed to be up right. "Stay close I'll keep us out of the night mares but we have to get deeper into your mind." She told him.

"There," Omac pointed to a door floating past the now two-headed unicorn. The unicorn flew forward before Omac pulled out a bottle of sanizer throwing it at it's fiery horn putting it out immediately. The beast exploded into glitter before transforming into a golden apple, falling into the dark abyss below. "How deep do we need to venture? I have some creepy things in my head, I'm worried for what you'll see. This is just my racing thoughts... this is nothing compared to him.

P.K. raised an eye brow, it was a good thing he could control his own dreams to an extent. "If it gets to much for you then I can go in alone." She said. "But we'll have to go as deep as we can, until we find your memories, they might be floating around here somewhere but I would think they are deeper in." She said. "Don't worry about me though, he can't be as bad a a forgotten." She told him before swimming towards the door and opening it.

Inside the door was a black void with a dangerous chuckling throughout it's canvas. "I-I-I... I'm scared," Omac said trembled digging his buttery paws into P.K.'s back. "I need to keep distracted, what's a forgotten? I don't know how much it compares to him, but if you insist," he let go a little to give her some breathing room before pushing his legs back to push into the door way.

P.K. glanced back at Omac as he trembled. "Just stick close to me and you'll be alright." she said with a frown. "Unless you really want to stay out there, I can go on." But he pushed in so she quickly went after him. P.K. moved her hand and a small bubble formed around them before seeming to glow softly as they moved on. "A forgotten isn't just limited to one dream and they can make you forget things... and turn those things into more forgotten... they fester like wounds and they feed off of realities Hate and hopelessness.." she said quietly peering around in the darkness.

After moving forward in the darkness in silence with only a limited light source, Omac finally broke the tension. He had been quiet in fear for the past few minutes. "They sound scary... How do you suppose we make our way to my memories? Isn't that where we need to go?" he started to feel cold and dizzy like he does before he falls in a dream so he squeezed on tighter, "Thank you for doing this," he smiled, "Are we close?"

P.K. glanced at him. "Any time Omac, your my friend." she said patting his hand before looking foreword. "hum, I've never tried to go directly to someone's memory." She admitted. "Normally I'll see bits and piece's floating around in their actual dreams but sometimes they are hard to tell apart." she said. "But my guess is that we are getting deeper, that much I can tell." she said before she paused in her movement and looked around. "Hum... okay now try to remember, think hard about what we are trying to find." she said. "It should make us locate the memory faster." at least she hopped.

Closing his eyes, which wouldn't have any effect, to concentrate on the memory of the past night. A small bubble shinned out of the darkness with images flowing throughout it. Upon opening his eyes he started to remember what really happened. "P.K..." he started, "I think I did something bad," he pulled away from her a little daring to fall into the darkness below. "Do we have to go in?"

P.K. looked at Omac for a moment, worried. If his memory did show... that he did this... what were they going to do? She took in a deep breath. "If you don't want to Omac... we can go back... but you might have to run for the rest of your life..." she told him. "If we go in then we know what happened... and maybe how to fix it..."

He nodded pushing forward as they drew closer to the bubble, as it grew bigger and bigger the nearer they got. Eventually, they got so close they entered it. Inside was the same park they were at earlier with a bunch of kids running around the memory Omac was dragged to the spot he would later wake up. The man with the pan did some screaming about how Omac was drunk and left. He had only hit him to get him away from his own kids. That's when an enraged Omac... fell asleep. The real Omac wanted to do flips, "Does this mean I'm innocent?"

"Well it certainly doesn't look as if you kidnapped anyone." she replied. "So the question is... who did and why are they framing you?"

Omac's face went cold, "I know who it is... Take us back.. NOW!" he began before turning into a screaming fit.

P.K. blinked watching Omac for a moment before she waved her hand in front of his face just to catch his attention enough to snap her fingers and wake him up. Once he vanished she'd open another portal and step out as he started to get up. "Who do you think did it then Omac?" she asked crossing her arms and standing next to Hatter.

P.K.
08-05-2015, 08:49 PM
P.K. looked to Hatter for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright, if you think that's best. It is my domain so I should be just fine." She said before looking to kicks. "Perhaps it be faster if you staid here as well while I go in, it might prove faster." She said before turning to Omac. "Alright, I doubt you can go to sleep on command but that shouldn't be a problem close your eyes, I'll probably see you in your dreams so try not to startle yourself awake." She said.

Normally it could take up to two hours for Omac to fall asleep, but with the closing of his eyelids he fell into darkness. The next thing he saw was a dream illusion with a flying unicorn screaming about cough medicine. Omac would go right into the dream sequence because of "Rem rebound," which is where the user doesn't get enough deep sleep and is a form of recovery. Omac was floating in the middle of nowhere about to fall deep into a nightmare as the unicorn's horn caught on fire. "AH!" Omac screamed out forgetting that he's dreaming!

P.K. appeared after opening a portal. She was floating upside down taking in Omac's strange dream before she swam through the air and garbed his arm and pulled herself up right... or what she assumed to be up right. "Stay close I'll keep us out of the night mares but we have to get deeper into your mind." She told him.

"There," Omac pointed to a door floating past the now two-headed unicorn. The unicorn flew forward before Omac pulled out a bottle of sanizer throwing it at it's fiery horn putting it out immediately. The beast exploded into glitter before transforming into a golden apple, falling into the dark abyss below. "How deep do we need to venture? I have some creepy things in my head, I'm worried for what you'll see. This is just my racing thoughts... this is nothing compared to him.

P.K. raised an eye brow, it was a good thing he could control his own dreams to an extent. "If it gets to much for you then I can go in alone." She said. "But we'll have to go as deep as we can, until we find your memories, they might be floating around here somewhere but I would think they are deeper in." She said. "Don't worry about me though, he can't be as bad a a forgotten." She told him before swimming towards the door and opening it.

Inside the door was a black void with a dangerous chuckling throughout it's canvas. "I-I-I... I'm scared," Omac said trembled digging his buttery paws into P.K.'s back. "I need to keep distracted, what's a forgotten? I don't know how much it compares to him, but if you insist," he let go a little to give her some breathing room before pushing his legs back to push into the door way.

P.K. glanced back at Omac as he trembled. "Just stick close to me and you'll be alright." she said with a frown. "Unless you really want to stay out there, I can go on." But he pushed in so she quickly went after him. P.K. moved her hand and a small bubble formed around them before seeming to glow softly as they moved on. "A forgotten isn't just limited to one dream and they can make you forget things... and turn those things into more forgotten... they fester like wounds and they feed off of realities Hate and hopelessness.." she said quietly peering around in the darkness.

After moving forward in the darkness in silence with only a limited light source, Omac finally broke the tension. He had been quiet in fear for the past few minutes. "They sound scary... How do you suppose we make our way to my memories? Isn't that where we need to go?" he started to feel cold and dizzy like he does before he falls in a dream so he squeezed on tighter, "Thank you for doing this," he smiled, "Are we close?"

P.K. glanced at him. "Any time Omac, your my friend." she said patting his hand before looking foreword. "hum, I've never tried to go directly to someone's memory." She admitted. "Normally I'll see bits and piece's floating around in their actual dreams but sometimes they are hard to tell apart." she said. "But my guess is that we are getting deeper, that much I can tell." she said before she paused in her movement and looked around. "Hum... okay now try to remember, think hard about what we are trying to find." she said. "It should make us locate the memory faster." at least she hopped.

Closing his eyes, which wouldn't have any effect, to concentrate on the memory of the past night. A small bubble shinned out of the darkness with images flowing throughout it. Upon opening his eyes he started to remember what really happened. "P.K..." he started, "I think I did something bad," he pulled away from her a little daring to fall into the darkness below. "Do we have to go in?"

P.K. looked at Omac for a moment, worried. If his memory did show... that he did this... what were they going to do? She took in a deep breath. "If you don't want to Omac... we can go back... but you might have to run for the rest of your life..." she told him. "If we go in then we know what happened... and maybe how to fix it..."

He nodded pushing forward as they drew closer to the bubble, as it grew bigger and bigger the nearer they got. Eventually, they got so close they entered it. Inside was the same park they were at earlier with a bunch of kids running around the memory Omac was dragged to the spot he would later wake up. The man with the pan did some screaming about how Omac was drunk and left. He had only hit him to get him away from his own kids. That's when an enraged Omac... fell asleep. The real Omac wanted to do flips, "Does this mean I'm innocent?"

"Well it certainly doesn't look as if you kidnapped anyone." she replied. "So the question is... who did and why are they framing you?"

Omac's face went cold, "I know who it is... Take us back.. NOW!" he began before turning into a screaming fit.

P.K. blinked watching Omac for a moment before she waved her hand in front of his face just to catch his attention enough to snap her fingers and wake him up. Once he vanished she'd open another portal and step out as he started to get up. "Who do you think did it then Omac?" she asked crossing her arms and standing next to Hatter.

Omac
08-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Omac's face went white, "It all makes sense. All they wanted was to blame me so he could have her," he turned to Kicks, "It was a trap all along, our relationship falling apart... it was all a game to them,". Bells rung outside signaling that morning brunch was upon them, followed by the terrifying crack of thunder. With the clanging of boots outside the apartment room door they entered through the darkness. "It was you... all along,"

Vanity&Ecstasy
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
With solid, confident footsteps Van crossed the threshold between the apartment and hallway. A queer smile had crossed his lips as the big reveal was finally upon him.

"While I might compare this to a game of chess for how carefully I had planned every move, I would dare not say that this was a game dear Omac. Every. Little. Piece. All planned out for my wondrous future and your downfall. You couldn't just accept it though, to be an obedient victim and spend your days quietly rotting away for me. It would have made making her mine just so much easier if you had been gone. She deserved better than you, she deserved the things I could bring her, to be treated like a queen," he explained, his face contorting into a glare in Omac's direction.

Continuing he said, "Everything was for my future with Kicks. With you gone, it would be so simple. Adventures, a family, some children, that future that I looked forward to everyday was being blocked by you. Yet it seems you've caught on to the truth of the matter. So now the question is, what will you do? Will you stand between me and my love for Kicks? Or did you plan on having me face the music and have her return to you? Is that even what she wants?"

Kicks
08-05-2015, 11:42 PM
First, it was a shock.

But then ever so slowly that facial expression changed to a glare. She turned it from one BOY to the other BOY. Fucking children.

She took a deep breath in before she could say something rash. Oh but whatever. She was going to do it anyways!

First, she turned her glare towards Omac (once more). "I would like to begin by cordially inviting you to kiss my ass. Unbelievable. How could a boy think that a relationship simmered down to something so preposterous as this?! I am insulted by how petty you think I am. And that, you can stick in a juice box and suck it."

Next, she turned her glare towards Van. She moved her mouth to the side like she was chewing over what to say to him. Oh where to begin?

"NO CHILDREN." She screamed, "NO." She pointed firmly at him like he was being a bad dog. "Furthermore, he doesn't get a choice! And you don't get a choice! Unbelievable, the two of you. Like fuck. Acting like either one of you can simply sweep me off my feet and carry to me a destination far away to have children?! ARE YOU-?" She was going to insult another group entirely, but gosh that would start a huge political debate and she just couldn't hold her patience for that.

Thinking that either of them could grab her as some sort of damn prize was beyond irritating. She was not a toy in the vending machine of life. She was a woman! And a loud one at that!

Kicks turned on her heel and began to walk away with her nose pointed to the air.

She stopped a few yards away, turned on her heel, and pointed at Van: "You! Me! Tonight! Olive Garden!" And then she continued marching away.

Omac
08-06-2015, 03:43 PM
In the madness of it all Hatter had slipped away through the hole in the closet leaving P.K. behind for whatever reason, perhaps it had something to do with what he was about to tell Kicks? Leaving Omac to crumble to his knees with tears running down his face, "Van you fool! I loved her and I would have done anything for her. But, I suppose.. it's over..." he felt the painful sting in his heart as the thumping boots stepped out of his life. He turned to P.K. "Go after Hatter..." he gave P.K. the first hug she'd ever truly receive from him willingly, "This is goodbye my friend, we don't have proof that Van committed the crime so I'll have to be go on the run. Maybe I'll go to a place called New Canada and see if I can rummage through this life,"

P.K.
08-06-2015, 04:11 PM
P.K. watched everything go on, Kicks marching away and Omac going into tears. She turned her own glare at Van. "Shame on you! Why I should stop guarding your dreams and see how much you forget in the morning!" She told him with a frown. "From the way you talk it sounds like you didn't even think about what Kicks wanted or her happiness just what you wanted." She chided. "Why! if I was kicks I'd kick you right out that door and never speak to you again! ruining a perfectly good relationship and making everyone miserable for it! you realize it might have happened without your meddling! and it would have been much better for you if you'd just been happy that kicks was happy at the moment!" With that said and her disapproval and disappointed now vented she turned to Omac.

He was right they didn't have concrete proof to provide anyone. "You could always escape into the dream world." she told him offing to make a portal, I know a quite little place you might enjoy. She looked off to where Hatter vanished and sighed. "Its up to you Omac, but you know how to contact me and I'm always willing to help..." She moved to the closet and looked sadly back at Omac, pointedly ignore Van before vanishing into the closet.

Omac
08-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Two options were ahead of him, two roads that would have very different endings. His relationship fell apart and with it his entire life crumbled. He could always return home after someone proving his innocence, but he'd get caught. Even in his secret locations he would eventually get caught. Even, if he left the planet they would eventually find him. So he really only have the one choice, a chance at happyness. Omac stepped through the portal where all of his wildest dreams would come true and for the rest of his life he may actually be happy.

The End.