PDA

View Full Version : How big is your family?

InfraredHero
05-31-2015, 03:53 AM
I don't know about you, but coming from a big family, I would love to know how big everyone's family is.

So, if you want to share, how much siblings do you have? And I'm interested in knowing how much RPA Members have children of their own.

I wander who has the biggest family. I have 8 siblings.

wolfsujiyama
06-30-2015, 04:41 AM
i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters

Fira Fidelity
12-04-2015, 03:15 AM
I am the middle of 7.
Female, 25.

Rha'az
12-04-2015, 12:56 PM
2 brothers, 1 sister. Eldest brother. So that sums up to 4 children in the family.

Kauniskatse
01-22-2016, 01:20 AM
only my twin

Griff
01-22-2016, 01:33 AM
^^Ditto

Or v v Depending on how you read the threads

Mfable
05-17-2016, 08:07 PM
I have two siblings. A younger sister by almost 3 years and a younger brother by about 14 years. But if we want to get into large families, my grandfather on my father's side was one of about fifteen.

rabbit
05-17-2016, 11:01 PM
I'ma just go through the whole family tree!

I was raised an only child! I have a halfsister (we share a father) and a stepsister (my father, again). My mother is an only child. My father has a sister, my aunt, who has a daughter, my cousin. Living, I have a maternal grandmother and a paternal grandmother.

The extended family gets a little crazy.

My maternal grandmother had six siblings, and they all have kids, but we're not very close - I occasionally see my great-aunt because she comes to visit and I sometimes see my second and third cousins on Facebook and the like! My maternal grandfather (deceased) had two siblings, a brother and a sister, but I never met them, or him for that matter. My paternal grandmother is an only child, as far as I know. My paternal grandfather (deceased) had six siblings, one other brother and five sisters, and they all have kids, so the extended family gets pretty crazy. My paternal grandmother is also remarried, so my step-grandpa has kids of his own from another marriage, but I actually went on vacation with them last year and they're all pretty awesome!

Crazywolf
05-18-2016, 12:13 AM
I wander who has the biggest family. I have 8 siblings.

I think that number will be hard to beat.

I have one brother.
As yet no kids and personally I doubt I ever will.

Lea_K
05-18-2016, 06:24 PM
I'm an only child and I have two daughters.

Men in my family don't do well! When my eldest daughter was born we had 5 generations of women, 91 years between the eldest and youngest and the only male blood relatives I have are my uncle and his son.

My current family stands at myself, hubby and two daughters. My mother and step father, my grandmother, my uncle, his wife and their 3 children. (2 girls and a boy). Small but close family!

Maya
11-19-2016, 09:45 PM
My immediate family that I see regularly is small. It's my parents, my sister and her daughter. When you include grandparents on both sides and all of their kids and grandchildren, at last count, it went well over 60 spread all over the country. So, family gatherings can be overwhelming.

PendragonXeno94
11-20-2016, 12:15 AM
I have one older brother, my mom and dad, 2 aunts with one having two kids (dad's adopted sisters sisters), one aunt and her husband and their three boys (mom's sister), one uncle with four kids that we know of (mom's jerk brother), one grandpa (mom's dad), one set of grandparents (dad's adopted parents), several cousins, and one great-uncle and his wife (grandma's brother).

My grandma (mom's mom) was 5th of 8 kids.

Comet
04-27-2017, 04:06 AM
Not small enough

Merry
09-11-2018, 12:27 AM
My immediate family is mom, and 2 brothers, 1 sister. My extended family is huge!

ZaedahAshtyn
01-06-2020, 02:56 AM
I'm the youngest of seven put together. My husband and I have three children combined.. he has a son with an ex, I have a daughter with an ex, and we have a baby together.

KeirenReine
06-04-2020, 09:03 PM
I have at least 5th cousins, etc on both? sides of my family easily. Lots of cousins.
I have 1 brother in Heaven :'( (deathiversary is coming VERY soon he was 28), 1 half brother who is 4ish years younger, and 1 half brother who is 20. so like....10(ish) years younger.