PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Darkness Is Coming...[Tats x Kicks]

Tatsuke
06-03-2015, 04:49 AM
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/thedarknessiscoming.png

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/077/4/c/wickroot_forest_by_chi_u-d5yi54x.jpg

In a forest, far from any villages lived elves and fairies. They lived peacefully together. Fairies seemed to have magical gifts of elements ranging from water, earth, fire, wind, and healing. Elves have very little to no magic but often call on the fairies for any help they may need.

Things were good in the forest, until one day...Things started to become gloomier, something new had came into the forest. Animals would flee and avoid areas in the forest. This wasn't like them at all. Fairies and elves had decided to investigate..what lurked in the darkness of their home? Couldn't be humans, they live no where near them..what threatened their home, and what will the outcome be..

Name: Aroura
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/43/04/984304b69732a6df434de1634efea594.jpg
(Eyes are haze)
weapons: she carries a dagger, and a bow with arrows, the bow is special cause the fairies had made it specifically for her.
Short Bio:
She had lived in the forest for a long time. Her family has taught all that she had needed to know before she had decided to move on in the forest. She was curious of what was out beyond her home, always weary though of what could lurk in its shadows..

Living on her own she had the fairies make her a special bow with their element power. The bow was meant for only protection, and the dagger was helpful for herbs that she needed to dig up, then it was a weapon. She loved to look up at the sky and watch the birds fly by, and she got a long well with animals.

Kicks
06-03-2015, 06:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/eMhiS7w.png http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Dimitri&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=28748&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF00bff3&wrap=false&tracking=0
http://rawadalzuheiri.com/blog/wp-content/themes/wooddesign/wooddesign/images/GlowLine.png
Dimitri is nothing more than a male fairy with the heart of a guardian. His love for all of nature and beings knows no bounds. For this, he can seem overbearing or even too protective at times. All of his worrying is done in good nature, directed towards the safety and well-being of the subject of his nervousness.

He is a young fairy, no more than twenty years of age, but that does not make him no more wiser than an elderly man. Because of his excessive worrying and want to protect, he has a keen sense of what is right and what is wrong.

Dimitri is described to be a nature fairy, presiding more over the night than the day. He is pale of skin because of his love of the night, spending more time there than in the sun like some of his kind may prefer. His wings are primarily white, but there are hints of blues and purples in them.

Namely he presents himself to be in possession of the elemental magic of earth. For this, he is an exceptional tracker and hunter. But because of the nature of his personality, he does not eat meat. He has too much sympathy for the creatures of nature to partake of their meat, thus making him a vegan.

He spends a lot of his time helping those he can. And when not assisting someone with a chore or other needs, he is making friends with the animals. He has a lot of time on his hands because of his lack of family and commitments.

Tatsuke
06-04-2015, 01:13 AM
I am off to eat Kicks will be back ^^ I have posted in our IC one, sorry if it seems kind of short ><" ugh need to really get back into doing longer paragraphs ^^'

Kicks
06-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Ooo hope it tastes good!
XD And don't worry about it!

Tatsuke
06-04-2015, 02:47 AM
xD K I feel bad when others make such huge posts and mine is like two paragraphs lol...

Kicks
06-04-2015, 02:58 AM
I wouldn't feel that way XD don't even worry about

Tatsuke
06-04-2015, 03:00 AM
Storm

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/Anime-boy-with-white-hair-and-blue-eyes.jpg
Pack leader of the werewolves. He was born a werewolf but worked hard to become leader of the pack. He keeps his wolves in line with a stern fist. Any who appose he quickly deals with. He is a fierce opponent.

He came to the forest to make it his home, but has to fight to keep it. Vampires seem to want to control the territory as well. And to fight off the local elves and fairies wont be easy on top of it. He'll do all that he can to stay in the territory he wishes to claim.

His werewolf is of pure white snow, with blue eyes and black nails. His teeth sharp like razors, and h his head comes to about stomach height. He mostly stays on all fours, unlike most werewolves, this he feels gives him more options to go at his opponent then any other way.

When not in werewolf form he carries a sword at his side, a katana. Silver seems to have no effect on him however. The only way to really kill a werewolf would be to cut its head off or stab in the heart. Like any other creature or beast of earth.

Storm believes to live and fight another day if things dont turn out the way he was hoping. In doing so he learns from that defeat and will come again with a different approach. His pack however is very small, 8 with few teens. He wont allow the teens to fight real battles until he feels they are ready to become a warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

He'll come in later but wanted to give a heads up of whats to come ^^

Kicks
06-04-2015, 03:05 AM
Ooo hoo hoo, looks exciting!

Tatsuke
06-04-2015, 05:23 AM
^^ There will be more to come but for now... :)

Tatsuke
06-04-2015, 05:08 PM
(So I wish to bring in something that is normally humorous and fun ^^)

Shadow Creature (SC and Blinky)

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/ice_kitsune_heartless/Sableye-1-1-1.png

Often getting into trouble where they are unwanted. These little guys arent very big. They are about to ones mid shin. As a group they are often fighters but when they are only one or two they often are lazy and dont wish to do much.

They normally listen to just one person, but when they see a girl they just become weird. They are dark purple with yellow eyes. And only a few claws. They often clean up any mess such as dead corpses to those who are injured to badly to live. By finishing off they eat the demon or beast.

Often though they dont harm the those who arent injured they prefer easy prey.

(Eyes are yellow though)

Tatsuke
06-06-2015, 04:22 AM
Shade
Age: looks about 24 (but doesnt age, time seems to freeze his age)
appearance: He has purple hair, and green eyes, he often wears black to blend into the underworld.
weapons: None (he never has a use for them)
Race: Vampire (he doesnt show his fangs often and likes others to think he is human)
Short Bio:
He was born and raised a vampire. His kingdom taken from him by a werewolf known as Storm. So they constantly battle each other trying to get the upper hand to rule the underworld. Shade is the rightful heir to the throne and only a few demons and beasts know it.

Able to summon shadow creatures to do his bidding he will often use them or they come to him when he is hurt and bleeding. Sometimes as a downfall cause they will then turn on him wanting his blood to feast on. Often he will retreat if to injured, and hide until healed.

Kicks
06-07-2015, 04:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zEUAT68.pnghttp://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Willow&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=36979&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf5999d&wrap=false&tracking=0

Willow is a fairy, of the water sorts. She likes to stay by streams, rivers, and pools of water where she can enjoy the sweet bliss of dipping and playing.

Though, while she likes the water, she does not have the magical control over water like other water fairy types. Instead, she has the magical gift of healing.

Willow is a young fairy, in her early twenties by fairy years yet is hard to determine by just the look of her. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes. Her wings are clear with a blue tint to them.

Willow can be a playful fairy. But her attitude is more serious than not, most of the time. She is a sensible fairy, but is quick to pouting.

Willow enjoys being around her kind, finding their personalities and being rejuvenating when she has been alone by the water for too long. She is more suspicious of other creatures, though.

Tatsuke
06-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Yay another fairy ^^ Dimitori will love this xD..I cant wait! ^^

Kicks
06-07-2015, 08:56 PM
XD Surprise!

Tatsuke
06-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Is your inbox working Kicks? ^^ if not we can talk here if you want

Kicks
06-12-2015, 05:34 PM
^_^ Yes ma'am it started working about two in the morning XD

Tatsuke
06-12-2015, 05:39 PM
O wow xD weird, wonder why it randomly stopped working

Kicks
06-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I don't know, it was a little frustrating but I was just like "ehhhh it'll fix itself" XD

Tatsuke
06-12-2015, 06:19 PM
Lol well I'm off to work so will reply when I can

Kicks
06-13-2015, 04:15 AM
I feel like I'm starting to hit a writer's block >< so I may be writing less or replying less here.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 04:16 AM
xD its ok I am as well lol..trying to think of what we could do to turn the tables ^^" so you are fine

Kicks
06-13-2015, 04:21 AM
XD So I see it's a contagious thing! I guess that's good then. ^_^ You get to find your inspiration to turn the tables, and I get to read to overcome writer's block.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 04:24 AM
I was thinking they could meat maybe a few more vampires to help the odds out or maybe even elves that dont agree with the elven way as well..they would be few though ^^' Or I could attempt to be a fairy xD havent been one of them ever!

Kicks
06-13-2015, 04:30 AM
^_^ It's all up to you! Do you need anything from me? Do you want me to make another character?

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 04:40 AM
No no not if you cant handle so many xD...I dont want to overload yea xD that happens in rps sometimes... ><"

Kicks
06-13-2015, 04:46 AM
XD Well are you going to be overloaded?

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 04:54 AM
xD that I dont know..I've played up to many before but has been a while lets see how many so far...five so far but storm isnt really in it more in an out xD...So four. ^^"

Whats your limit? ^^' I really hate to get us both over loaded xD

- - - Updated - - -

xD that I dont know..I've played up to many before but has been a while lets see how many so far...five so far but storm isnt really in it more in an out xD...So four. ^^"

Whats your limit? ^^' I really hate to get us both over loaded xD

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:00 AM
Well, I play about 15+ in the one I GM, 30+ in an RP outside of here. I don't think I've ever gone higher than 41+ ^_^

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:04 AM
o.O Holy...thats a lot!!! O.O then if you wish you can enter one in again xD and I'll do the same though ^^" maybe that will help a bit..

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:06 AM
Just when you think there couldn't possibly be that many characters to make out there XD
what kind do you want my character to be?

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:09 AM
Dunno xD what were you thinking?

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:12 AM
XD I don't know

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:18 AM
Hmmm -thinks- I could make something totally new..

I know I can make an interesting fairy something never seen before o.o...

You can be...elf? Human? XD that'd be different if you did human...hmmm

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:23 AM
Do it! Make an interesting fairy! XD

So would you like it to be a human? *GASP* if I did a human, I could totally play that up omg such great ideas, I think you just cured part of my writer's block

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:29 AM
xD glad I could help ^^ just thought it'd be funny to see the look on a fairy's face to see a human in the forest xD...let alone elf as well lol and OMG Shade would so have to resist sucking their blood cause of the contract xD!

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:32 AM
omg this is so great, I think I can finally reply! YOU DID IT, TATS. YOU CURED ME.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:36 AM
^^ Glad to help! :D brainstorming helps ^^

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:38 AM
XD Yea, I should talk to you more when I get writer's block.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:40 AM
^^ all good, I like to brain storm xD I am now on a fairy picture hunt ^^

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:43 AM
Good luck! They are hecka hard!

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:50 AM
I might use gimp to edit a pic a bit xD and see what happens since its so hard to even find a good fairy o.o

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:17 PM
Ok here she is! :D

Appearance: http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/1dark_water_fairy_by_da_rulaz-d4hu57z2.jpg

Living alone within the forest, she likes it this way cause she is different then most fairies that are around. What is her secret? You'll have to read the roleplay. She had outcast herself from any to all fairy villages. She doesnt feel like she belongs among her own kind. But that doesnt mean she hasnt heard the rumor of the darkness that comes to the forest. No she knew well of the legends. She grew up knowing such dangers.

Her favorite places to hang around though are clearings or near water. As she is a water fairy she loves to be around it, but there is another side to her that she tries to hide. She didnt need weapons or anything cause she had her elements. And fairy daggers were much like needles that could hardly even save a fairy from a snake. So she saw no use for them. However, she is more of a night owl. Cause most fairies sleep during the day, and this keeps her from seeing fairies unless by chance they were odd like her..

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i7ZsOfo.pnghttp://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Claire&size=75&maxWidth=540&fontId=21984&lineheight=90&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FFf00f00&wrap=false&tracking=0
Claire is a woman of strong integrity and morals. At the age of twenty four she has trained herself into being a strong fighter. She isn't afraid to take ruthless tactics or show no mercy in exchange for what she needs or wants. However, she is a human. That alone does not stop her from living in the forest where a great evil had presented itself.
She had moved away from society in her teens to live in the forest, thinking it was the best and most isolated place. However, upon moving into the forest she noticed strange things that her dad only told her about in what she had presumed to be fiction stories. Fairies, elves, and more lived in the forest. She quickly discovered that fairies and elves were relatively harmless, if not angered. But she stays hidden from these things in the forest.
She carries weapons on her person. A dagger, a spear, and poisons. But she likes to carry light when she is about in the forest.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 05:52 PM
XD omg this just got interesting!!

Kicks
06-13-2015, 05:58 PM
XD Yes ma'am.

Tatsuke
06-13-2015, 11:57 PM
You can control the NPC if you want xD AKA the snake xD

Kicks
06-14-2015, 03:49 AM
XD I don't know what you want to do with it, so you can!

Tatsuke
06-14-2015, 03:49 AM
Ok xD its just to scare the fairies and make em scream 'snake!' xD

Kicks
06-14-2015, 03:54 AM
XD you are cruel

Tatsuke
06-14-2015, 03:59 AM
xD what can I say...I love peoples reactions and do random things lol...

Kicks
06-14-2015, 04:08 AM
XD so I have discovered

Tatsuke
06-21-2015, 11:04 PM
Lancer
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/emo77.jpg
Wearing a mask to hide her true identity, she is a true assassin. She has been an assassin for a long time, and now only knows the name of Lancer. She doesnt remember her old name. Fighting for higher has always been her way of living. Doing her job with cleverness, and doing it swiftly is what she is known for. She is known far and wide when people speak of her they often run hiding. You never know who her next target might be. Her eye color can hardly be seen through the mask, when you do, they are of golden yellow. There is more to her then meets the eye, and the only thing from her past hidden within her cloak is a necklace. She holds it close no longer remembering who gave it to her, or how she came to have it. The necklace is of steal, and of swirling fire. Perhaps one day she will remember, but for now she remains an assassin, and they have no need for the past...

Kicks
06-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Totes changing Dawn's name to Daxon. Don't mind me and my indecisions. =D

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/dbaab7de85fe626731fe5220b57684e7.jpgDaxon is a fairy from the same village of Dimitri. The two of them have been friends since their earliest lessons together. He has a dark sense of humor, and is pretty blunt with his words.

Daxon has a gentle heart, even though his words and dark humor would say otherwise. He cares deeply for the forest and creatures in it. He has a natural way with animals and bugs. Daxon is a pretty flexible fairy, so he's not set in his ways.

The fairy isn't like Dimitri with the capabilities of earth magic. Instead, he has the magic of wind.

Daxon relies on a sword birthed from magic. It changes shape and length according to his own size and height at the time of being.

Tatsuke
06-21-2015, 11:24 PM
^^ all good I'll just have to remember :)

Tatsuke
06-23-2015, 05:03 AM
Fang
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/emo778.png
Wearing a mask to hide her true identity, she is a true assassin like Lancer. They trained in the same place when they were young and often battled together. With no past, and no idea who her real identity she only knows herself as Fang, that the assassin head quarters had given her. Wearing a golden colored cape, that hides her weapons from view. Taught to be the best of the best, she had worked hard to graduate from headquarters. On her finger is a ring, unsure of how it came to be. She only knows it meant something important, but over the years had forgotten. Know an assassin for higher, she works hard to make her living. She is one that does her best to hide emotions but often lets them escape when not around others she doesnt know.

Reaper
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/emo7789.png
Wearing a mask to hide her true identity, she is a true assassin like Lancer, and Fang. They were in the same head quarters where they were all trained to become assassins. Training at the same time, life had been very hard from the beginning. Once graduated to full assassins the three agreed to always be together. For without each other they would have not made it so far. Reaper often keeps to herself among the group. She isnt as close to the others for reasons of her own. But follows and keeps them safe as much as she can. Her weapons are hidden by her red cloak. Unable to remember who she once was before becoming known as Reaper, she often doesnt seem to care. She is more of a person who lives in the now then in the past.

These complete my little new trio ^^

Kicks
06-23-2015, 05:07 AM
OMG THEY'RE SO COOL

Tatsuke
06-23-2015, 06:16 AM
^^ thanks a few edited pics >> I couldnt find another with the same mask. It was so difficult that i had to figure a way to just change the color xD

I'm working on a history story about them ^^ well background story

Kicks
06-23-2015, 06:27 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/b8f4991418734195b900796aa0106a1a/tumblr_nlgqohSHsP1tgoxx3o1_500.gif
http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Caspian%20Xavier&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=24813&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0
http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Vampire.%20Ancient.%20Male.&size=18&maxWidth=540&fontId=24562&lineheight=22&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0
Caspian is one of the world's greatest and oldest evils- a vampire. A creature of the night that hunts for prey, sucking from their blood to gain life into his own body. His true face is unknown because Caspian wields a dark magic to shape-shift and mess with minds.

Caspian is a playful vampire, preferring to be tricky and manipulative rather than taking a road less traveled by. Animals will quench his hunger, though he much rather prefers keeping a human "pet". When his pet dies, which they always do, he searches for a new pet. And when they die, he goes for another, and another. And the list goes on.

Caspian loves to stir things up. When chaos is not in motion, he gets bored and needs something to entertain him. He loves to see war and damage, relishes in it. And so when there is none to behold, he creates it.

But every evil force must have a sidekick, it is almost necessary.

Tatsuke
06-23-2015, 06:36 AM
OMG Now you are having me want to bring in Lenor! She loves mind games xD I think these two would be an awesome pair! ^-^ If thats alright X3

Kicks
06-23-2015, 06:39 AM
Of course it's okay XD

Tatsuke
06-23-2015, 06:50 AM
Sweet! ^^

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t425/KO_Celestial/1400524549769_2.jpg

Name: Lenore
Height: 5'6
Weapons: Dagger, and sword
Race: Vampire

A little about her:

She loves to cause chaos where ever she goes. Often when bored she'll create newborn vampires. She'll normally leave them to fend for themselves, often though they end up dying unless he finds one that is worth training. However this is rare. When she sees a worthy foe, she loves to get into their head and will do just about anything to get someone annoyed. Once it gets down to the fighting part she often leaves laughing, knowing that an unfinished battle often sends the person nuts.

When it comes to blood she doesnt care who she harms or has to suck dry to be able to keep living.

She hasnt found anyone to really match her wits, so maybe teaming up with another who can withstand her mind games, will be fun then doing things alone. Things are about to get very interesting -bares fangs-

Kicks
06-23-2015, 06:39 PM
Nice!

I decided to introduce him early so it's not like "bam here he is, was totally here the whole time" kind of thing.

Tatsuke
06-23-2015, 10:38 PM
XD ok

Tatsuke
07-22-2015, 07:15 PM
Wave of Death
(Name might change..)
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/Tatsuke300/lion_demon__by_saritos-d6z1ir0_1.jpg

It's called the wave of death for it strikes at night, and when the moon is out. It shines on the spikes along the creature's body. When it moves it moves so its spikes glint off like a wave, not really showing which end is the head or which end is the tail. It's massive jaw has razor sharp teeth, and can slice through fresh like butter.

Its claws dig into the victim, deep. This creature kills when it sees something on site. It's long tail lashes out like a whip, slicing the victim if they try to attack from behind.

This creature stands at 3'6. And can do damage like no other demon imaginable. These creatures are truly fierce.

These creatures had came from Shade's world, and into the realm that Shade is in. They will stop at nothing to eat and cause trouble. They are the most troublesome of demons. They are always hungry.

Kicks
07-22-2015, 07:24 PM
SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Tatsuke
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM
That's just the beginning XD!

Tatsuke
07-22-2015, 11:52 PM
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/Tatsuke300/Sakamaki.Ayato.full.1068444.jpg
Ray

This is just a human form looking of him. He is 5'6 with green eyes. His world that he comes from is much like Shade's but much more darker. He is able to command demons as if it were just a simple thing. And will often have them attack each other for his enjoyment. However when he isn't board he finds other ways of entertainment. Causing trouble is just what he loves. When the demons aren't around for protection he is a skilled fighter in the ways of blades. However his are special blades, dipped in a poison that will kill if sliced into the victim. It wont kill right away, it will cause hallucinations, blurry vision, and the body to go numb. This poison had come from his own realm, and the only cure is on him. As far as he knows. Making his victims plead for the antidote, and watch them die. It amuses him.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/Tatsuke300/Sakamaki.Shuu.600.1566486.jpg
Syus

Ray's brother. He is 5'4 with ocean blue eyes. Slightly more nicer than his brother. But they often agree on the same goal. Just have different methods of doing so. He is also able to control the same demons his brother does. When they arent around he has a weapon on him at all times. He often prefers to be alone than with his brother. His brother's amusement isn't his own. He doesn't care to much in watching demons fight. Instead he is often one to cause trouble else where when board. The weapon he uses is daggers and swords. He is old fashioned. But he likes it. He uses the same type of poison his brother uses for his blades. Much like his brother he has a human form and another form. Demon. He often enters village with his human form, and only allows his demon side out when really threatened or mad.

They come from a realm must like Shade's but with more mountains, and less demons. Their world is small, much smaller than the realm Shade had came from. Though not royalty they are known far and wide in their realm. They have always been known to cause trouble. And once they got into the realm of the elves and fairies, it became their playground.

Kicks
07-22-2015, 11:56 PM
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Oh my goodness. This looks so awesome.

Tatsuke
07-24-2015, 08:14 PM
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/Tatsuke300/Angel.png

Celestial (Celest for short)

Sent to destroy the evil that had come along the land of the elves and humans. Her mission is to destroy all evil and hope the land will go back to how it once was. To do that she must go there and destroy what is causing the mass break out in the demons.

Her eyes are sharp, and she is very witty when it comes to combat. She needs no weapon as she is of heavenly light. Just a touch will cause the demons to have pain and the touched area to start to burn, and become ash. This is only the first step, as she is even able to see memories of the dead to see how they had lived. Though most were tragic.

White wings, and heavenly white gown, she is truly something that all demons fear. For what is after death to a demon? They don't go where normal beings go. No they went to a totally different realm.

Kicks
07-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Uh-MAZING.

Kicks
07-25-2015, 02:04 AM
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/24a74d4ef891ee4337ededaee0a7f2b31700000.pnghttp://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Boogeyman&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=23477&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF9d0a0f&wrap=false&tracking=0
A thing of legends becomes a horrifying reality. Said to have roamed the earth since the beginning of time to terrorize sleepers, Boogeyman is more than just that. The true story of this demon has been lost with the tales of time.

Attracted by the horrors revolving the forest, Boogeyman came through the shadows to feed on the fear and do what he does best- something lost in the stories.

Tatsuke
07-25-2015, 02:18 AM
Omg! Scary! Things just got real!

Kicks
07-25-2015, 03:58 AM
XD You know it girl

Tatsuke
07-25-2015, 05:12 AM
This is going to be Sweet! X3