PDA

View Full Version : Kuroshitsuji: The New Bulters ~IC~

thesouleater
09-26-2010, 02:47 AM
OOC Thread (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6781)

thesouleater
09-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Adam was out doing to grocery shopping for his master, Li Zhenyu. It was quite early in morning, but thats when he always did the grocery shopping. It would mean that he wouldn't have to make his way through crowds of people. He prefered to get all the groceries fresh too, so like the saying goes 'the early bird gets the worm'. Except, in this case, it was a butler getting groceries for his master.

The man strode quickly down the street, stopping here and there for a quick look at either some vegetables or fruit. He was at a farmers market, where he found the most fresh of food. It was his favourite market to come to for groceries. Those major stores had poor quality foods compared to the market.

After a while of grocery shopping, an old homeless man walked up to him. He was poorly dressed and had dirt all over his face. He grinned at Adam, a few teeth missing. "Some money for the poor?"

"I'm sorry sir. I only have money for the master's groceries." Adam replied, a cold expression on his face. He didn't like getting involved with homeless people too much. They were a waste of time and were often asking for drinking money.

The homeless man frowned and cocked a gun that was hidden in his sleeve. "Give me some money man." He growled. A small bit of the gun poked out of his sleeve.

Adam cocked an eyebrow. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything too demonic, as that would frighten those around him and the homeless man. He reluctantly put the groceries down and appeared to be taking out his wallet. Instead, he used a quick movement to grab the man's arm and throw him over his shoulder. "Would you still like some money? Or would you mind me leaving?"

The homeless man just groaned at the butler. After a moment he rolled onto his belly and got up on his knees. He stayed like that for a moment, then stood and walked off.

"Ah, well, I'll take that as you would like me to leave." Adam smirked. He picked up the groceries and started heading back to the car.

~

Taylor knocked at his master's door, then slowly opened it. "It is time to wake up Master." He said in a monotone sounding voice. He walked over to the window and opened them slowly, letting his master adjust to the light. He then walked over to the bed and lifted the top cover. "I shall be right back with breakfast."

Taylor strode out the door and down the hall. He quickly retrieved the tray he used to carry food and the fold out table. He strode back down the hall to the master's room and opened the folding table, placing the tray of food on top. "For breakfast I have made toast with butter and jam or a rasberry scone."

Aeolus
09-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Li groaned a little as he woke up, rising sun glaring down on his face. "Aaaadaaam..." He moaned in irritation, then realized the man was probably out. He usually was, in the early morning, mostly because the green haired man usually never woke until just before noon. The man sat up and yawned, running a hand through his long locks and stared blankly, red eyes still full of sleep.

He was up FAR too early, but when he woke up he couldn't go back, so he stood and stretched, stumbling over to the bathroom and shedding his clothing along the way. After taking a shower, he moved to brush his teeth but paused upon seeing his bare torso in the mirror, staring and tracing a scar from his collar bone to his hip for a moment before shaking his head and going on about his business.

That being done, he went to the closet and pulled out some clothes, going for a white shirt and black slacks for now. Li was aware that none of his appointments were scheduled in the morning due to his sleep cycle, and he probably wouldn't be getting breakfast until later. Regardless...

"I'm hungry..." He groaned,, flopping back on his bed. One couldn't run a pharmaceutical corporation on an empty stomach. He vaguely remembered how he came into ownership, telling Adam, as his first order, to find a way to procure his ownership of the corporation. It had only taken him three hours before he came back with the deed and all he needed to take control. Sure, heads had been raised at a 17 year old owner replacing the old one, but the story had checked out and there was little others could do.

He stared at the ceiling for a while, feeling the silk sheets and wondering once again for the thousandth time where his sisters were. He groaned again. "Aaadaaaam, I'm hungry!"

thesouleater
09-28-2010, 01:07 AM
Adam heard his master's voice ring through the house and he frowned slightly. He hurried to the kitchen and placed the groceries on the counter before speeding up to his master's room. He lightly knocked on the door before entering. "Good morning, master." He said, his expression blank. "What would you like for breakfast?"

The butler walked over to his master's bed and quickly made it, pillows neatly on top of the covers. He then picked up the young man's clothes, draping them over his arm. From there he opened the drapes that hung by the window and stood back by the door to the room.

Aeolus
09-28-2010, 02:16 AM
"...Ham, sausage and bacon omelet with extra sharp cheddar cheese, along with orange juice and rye toast." He stated, love of meat apparent and almost cringe-worthy. He sighed, running a hand through his loose hair once again. "Where's my freaking hair tie...?"

"Since I'm up... Is there anything I can do to pass the time today? Any appointments, meetings, hell, a good movie?" He wanted to go back to sleep but experience told him he wouldn't. Mornings had always made him irate anyway.

thesouleater
09-28-2010, 03:11 AM
The butler mentally listed his master's breakfast order and waited for him to finish speaking. He turned when the master asked where his hair tie was, finding it hanging off of the door knob. He sighed. "Must you leave your stuff everywhere?" He muttered, picking up the hair tie. "Would you like me to do your hair for you, or would you like to do it yourself, master?" Adam stood with the hair tie in his free hand. "And there is no meetings or appointments on your schedule today. I believe you asked for today off. If you wish I could find you a movie, or make an appointment for you later today."

Yamimoon
09-28-2010, 05:40 AM
William was sleeping soundly till the knock on the door woke him up from his slumber. He hadn’t always slept this light, but since the night of his family being slowly killed in front of him he has slept light. As the blinds were pulled back and the light slowly filled the room his eyes adjusting to the change of lighting. He looked at the man that stood before him. Well it was not truly a man. It was his servant that will do his biding till the time of his wishes fulfillment, and then it will have his soul as payment. Until then the demon was his!!

As the top cover was removed form him, he pushed the remaining covers away. The Demon was now on its way to fetch him the breakfast that he had prepared for him. William when into thought as the Demon left the room. It hadn’t been to long since he had taken over his families business as bankers. He had always hated what his father did, and never thought that he would be doing it as well. He wanted to be a doctor, but ‘They” saw to it that that would never happen. So now he has had to learn all about how to run things, witch was not really that hard.

As the tray had been rolled back into his room he looked at the meal that had been prepared. The demon placed a table in front of him. "For breakfast I have made toast with butter and jam or a raspberry scone." He smiled at the demon. “Well I think that I will have the Scone this morning” William said in a nonchalant tone. “Well Taylor is there anything that has been planed for today?”

~

Jacob walked down the hall with a cart that held his ladies breakfast on it. As always he was never late on her wake up call. He gently knocked on the door, and then slowly opened it. “My lady it is time to wake up.” He said in an almost kind voice. You could hear that there was a slight sarcastic tone in it, but that was if you were truly listing to the words. He rolled the cart into the room, and placed it next to her bed. He then proceeded to walked over to the blinds, and he opens them up slowly. So that she would not have any problems adjusting to the light.

As soon as he was done with that he walked back over to his master’s bed, and pulled the covers back that were covering her. “I have prepared you some eggs that are sunny side up, along with some lightly toasted bread, or a peach scone. You also have a choice of milk, or cranberry juice.”

AeRaShin
09-30-2010, 01:57 AM
Casper stirred after hearing a knocking at her door. She was still half asleep, and she couldn't figure out what that noise was. She turned on her side to try and ignore it. A soft groan escaped her lips when she felt soft rays of light hit her face. Her eyes fluttered open and then closed again. Her dream was just so fantastic, she never wanted to wake. The light that poured into her spacious room made her butler a dark shadow. She knew who he was and what he was doing, butno matter how many times she repeated her morning routine, she always called out the wrong name.

"Father," Her voice was a whisper. She felt the covers being pulled back and she shivered. The sheets made her feel safe and warm, and without them, she felt vulnerable. She shed off her white nightgown, letting it drop to the floor beside the bed. She listened to her breakfast selections all the while, but she wasn't really paying much attention. Her long blone hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, and her complexion was pale. When she finally remembered she was supposed to choose something, she replied with a tired voice.

"The scone and the milk," Slim arms and legs stretched outward, softly popping at her shoulders and her knees. She waited for her breakfast and her clothes, but something caught her eye. Outside, she watched a bird push ne of its children ot of the nest, and she gasped. She was horrified that a parents would do that to its child, but the story seemed familiar.

"Why did she do that?" she asked Jacob sadly.

thesouleater
10-05-2010, 03:52 AM
"Alright." Taylor said. He started rearranging the dishes so that the scone sat in between a glass of milk and an orange that was already peeled. He picked up the plate with the toast and balanced it on his hand. His Master asked a question and he took a moment to recall if he was doing anything today. "I believe you have a dentists appointment today at four o'clock, sir, but you have nothing else scheduled as far as I know." The butler replied, remembering the planner he had written out in his room. He knew that his Master had nothing else in the day and had already memorized the week's schedule.

Aeolus
10-06-2010, 10:16 AM
"Yes, I must. What else would you have to pick up in the mornings~?" He grinned, taking the tie. "I can do it myself, really." He put up hias hair, stretching again once done.

"Nah, s'okay. Lets go out instead, its been a while since I had a break... Then again, I don't wake up this early, either." Which was odd and irritating, but alright none the less.

"I hear the park's renovations are done, so lets check it out."

thesouleater
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Adam sighed. "Well, the reason a butler exists is to do a human's housework so that that human can do their work without worrying about the house." He said. "If you wish to come along with me for the cleaning supplies, I have no problem with that sir, but, please let me take care of the shopping."

Adam turned back to the door, opening it partially. "I shall go and make your breakfast and then we may go where you wish. A breakfast is, as you should know, the most important meal of the day, be it healthy or unhealthy." He slipped out the door and headed to the kitchen.

Aeolus
10-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Li blinked. Was that Adam's subtle way of telling to cut down on the meat? Probably. The man chuckled, exiting the room to head to his usual spot- The very room where the massacre had happened, and where he and Adam made their contract. The blood was gone, and it had been converted into a large office, but he could still feel it, a strange rush of cold that would sober any drunkard. For some reason, he did not mind it, the presence of a place that was once a scene of brutal death by his own hands.

Then again, a criminal always returned to the scene of the crime, no? He lay on the black leather couch, relaxed as he picked up the book he had been reading the day before and continued where he left off, placing reading glasses on his nose. He supposed he had at least five minutes before breakfast would be ready...

Yamimoon
10-18-2010, 06:39 AM
Jacob was not taken back by his master’s words mistaking him for her father. She has done this since the day that they made their contract. At first this was a little annoying, but he has gotten use to her referring to him as her father this early in the morning.

He watched as his master shiver just a little, and opened her eyes. He watched as she got out of bed and striped her clothes allowing them to fall to the floor. He then walked over to where the closet was and picked out a dress, and walked back over to his master. He started to get her dressed when she finally replied to his previous question. He knew that this early in the morning she was not quite awake so the delay was normal. As soon as he was done putting on her dress he walked over to the cart that had her breakfast on it, and started to prepare it. Right before he was done putting it together his masters breakfast she drew his attention to the widow, and he saw what she was asking about. He has never lied to his master before so he was not about to start. He walked over with her breakfast on the cart over to his master with only what she requested on the top.

He saw that this really bothered his master so he decided to answer her question. “In the world there are some that refuse to leave the nest, to leave the safety that they know. So the mother has to push the child out of the nest so they will find their place in the world, and see how cruel the world really is,” Jacob said in a monotone voice. He knew exactly why she had asked this question, but that was irrelevant. His master now has the means to make her mark on the world without human interference, then she will be hers once this is over with.

------

William smiled at Taylor when he told him what was going on today. He was testing him to see if he could ever get him to make a mistake, but that has never happened. His servant was just like him in many ways, but that was what made him so efficient. “Well it looks like we will be canceling the appointment. I feel like going to the dentist today, but I am in the mood go to the park opening today. So that is what we are going to do. So get everything ready, and lay out my cloth,” He looked up at his butler with a slight smile on his face. “I think that today is going to be an interesting day,” William finished as he waited for his breakfast, and for his servant to get everything ready for the day.

thesouleater
10-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Adam darted around the kitchen, putting together his Master's order for the morning. He had it finished quite quickly and placed the omlet, rye toast and orange juice on a tray, balancing it on his hand with no problem. His hand was completely still, the orange juice didn't even move in the slightest.

Sliding through the kitchen door, Adam looked at his watch and saw that about five minutes had passed. He frowned, knowing that it wasn't his best time. He could have made breakfast in easily two minutes, but obviously he wasn't quite up. He hurried to his Master's office, knowing that he would be there and not in his room anymore.

Adam knocked on the door before entering. He walked up to his Master and pulled over a table. He placed the tray on the table and stood for a moment. "Here's your breakfast sir. As you ordered it, a ham, sausage and bacon omlet with extra sharp cheddar cheese along with orange juice and rye toast." He said, motioning towards each food. "You may call me when you are finished your meal and please decide what you would like to do today."

With that, Adam turned on his heels and left again, starting to run around the house to clean it. Cleaning would have been much faster if he were to use his demon abilities, but one of the things of the contract was that you had to act as a human butler would. Well, unless ordered to do so. Adam hadn't gotten around to asking his Master if he could use his demon abilities while cleaning the house. But he kept at it anyways.

~

Taylor placed the plates that his Master would be eating closer to him and pushed the table forward. He listened as his Master explained what he wanted to do and nodded once when he told him to get everything ready. "Would you like to ride in a limo? Or would you prefer one of your other cars, sir?" He asked.

After Taylor's Master replied, he nodded and left the room. He left the extra food in the fridge, incase his Master came wondering over for a snack later. He then headed over to the phone to cancel the appointment. After that, he started on cleaning the house, watering plants and such.

About twenty minutes later Taylor headed back his Master's room, knocking lightly on the door before entering. He closed it behind him and stood. "Are you finished your breakfast, sir?" The butler asked. He actually felt tired for once in his life. He was normally running around doing a ton of different things at once, but today was probably not going to be like that and he could now feel his human form was a bit worn out. If he could just use his demon abilities for a while, then he would feel great. He turned his mind back to his Master though, before he got too far ahead of himself.

AeRaShin
11-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Once fully dressed, she ate her breakfast slowly. She didn't want to be reminded of parents of any kind, so she "forgot" about the birds. She sighed happily while eating a delicious breakfast. She knew the taste of Jacob's meals so well already, but the wonderful taste always left an impression on her. After eating breakfast, she was awake to some extent. Well, Casper was never fully awake. She smiled now, though it felt like her normal expression.

"What do we have planned for today?" she asked. Though she was still in a good mood and still warm with content, she dreaded her daily schedule. It consisted of boring events, boring tasks, and boring clients. Owning a jewelry company meant meeting other companies and their owners and the occasional extremely wealthy customer. They were all, in Casper's eyes, a big heaping pile of boring. She set the empty tray aside and hopped out of bed. Instead of waiting for Jacob to read a list of boring things they had planned for that day, she decided to make her own plans.

"I want a party! A grand party!" The general statement sounded childish, but the idea behind it actually had a purpose. "We could invite all the big names like, um," She stopped as she could never remember names very well unless they left a great impression on her.