PDA

View Full Version : [M/R] RPApocalypse: Entropy

Death of Korzan
07-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Rated Mature for violence, language and sexual content.

http://share-fastly.picmonkey.com/prod/photo_posts/qWrR59gS7Jr_12462181.jpg

IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74983)

It is 2015. The world has been through a lot. America is off the grid, and who knows what's going on in the rest of the world. Insanity and brutality run rampant coast to coast; Boston has been lost to the mad, and hope is fading fast. The survivors are doing their best to cope -- to fin their alliances, their enemies. Day by day situations turn sour; bad turns to worse turns to worst. Later, they'll survive to be further tortured by the creators of this apocalypse: the Darkness. Somewhere, maybe, there's still humanity. Somewhere the Darkness haven't reached. So the survivors fight to stay alive for one more day, because maybe that day will bring them to somewhere safe.

You are one of these survivors.

It was horrible. You watched them; first from your television screen, and then with your own eyes. You made it out, somehow. Your survival, however, isn't guaranteed tomorrow. Slowly, you and the other survivors will band together.. or tear each other apart.

Will RPA survive? Will YOU survive? Join in and find out...

This RPApocalypse is a bit different from the others, in that it's a prequel. Additionally, the roleplay starts before the apocalypse actually begins. We will be writing through the events that begin the apocalypse and how it brings us together. BE PATIENT. This will take quite a bit of writing, and it will possibly take some time to interact with others in character. The reason for it taking a long time is that as the Apocalypse is starting everyone isn't going to be together straight away like in the other stories, though luckily (unlike the other stories) there will be NPC's to fill the space and to interact (controlled by myself and Wobbles.)

Wobbles the GM of the RPApocalypse series; Death of Korzan is the GM of RPApocalypse: Entropy. Our word is law. Three strikes and you're out. We have the right to kick or overrule anyone at anytime. We are not obligated to accept you to the roleplay. If we reject you and you get salty, we'll report it. IC drama is encouraged; OOC drama is for ninnies.

You must be ready and willing to die at any time. That's one of the points of this game. If you don't want to die, this isn't your jam. If you die, you can still haunt the OOC, but when you’re dead, you’re DEAD! NO ZOMBIES! -- It's the system. Nothing personal. Just business. UNLIKE the other RPApocalypses, the deaths will not be announced, nor will they be regular. Korzan will determine and divy out deaths as he sees fit.

You gotta write in first person, as yourself, your username, you. I mean, c’mon, it’d be weird if I started posting as Alltoni, right? ( a moment of silence for those lost.. )

This is meant to be a self-insert game, so if you're going to include the description/picture/name bits, make sure they're of you. Some people don't want to disclose that information -- that's absolutely fine. You've got to send a message to one of us, though, just so we can respect your privacy.

An important feature being used in GM posts is the recording of the date in said GM posts, often times resulting in the aforementioned post having news broadcasts or radio messages being sent out from across the planet that weren't there beforehand, showing background information to the reader that the viewpoints might not have given them and highlighting the apocalyptic nature of the world that this story takes place in.

Another thing I think is important to mention is that if there are too many people in one location I'll send you somewhere else with others. This isn't a detrimental thing as there are NPC's and players and every location that I'll be sending characters to will have interesting interactions and different goals and ideas for things players could do - along with different enemies, some shown in the first three RPApocalypses and others merely building off of those ideas. This is so that the story can be furthered and expanded, but don't worry as hopefully the company of all the character's won't become stale.

If you participated in RPApocalypse, RPApocalypse: Resurrection, or RPApocalypse: The Reborn, welcome back! If you've never heard of RPApocalypse, you're weird and you should join right now. It's an experience you won't forget anytime soon.

Username:

Preferred nickname(s): (what you want us to call you)

Picture/Description of yourself: (picture is optional, description is not)

Personality:

Skills: (are you good with a gun? survival? food? Please be realistic, I'm not going to let any of you start firing high caliber sniper rifles or heavy machine guns at young ages.)

Weapon of Choice: (pictures are welcome! Not necessarily something that you will start out with, seeing as we are beginning before the apocalypse.)

Short History: (How you got to where you were, what your plans are (in the short term and the long term) what other characters you know)

Preferred Starting Location: (Where you would like to start in the Roleplay? Please only put down US locations. Also, there is the possibility (Providing on how many people have already started in that location or near enough to that location) that I will change that location, but please don't panic. Another point, it might be wiser to pick locations you know well, as I'm sure if you were a New Yorker but were plopped in San Francisco you wouldn't have a clue where you were going.)

Other: (Any additional features you'd like us to know about your character.)

Username: CrumpetCannon

Preferred nicknames:
Imperator SlightlyMiffed
Tʜɘ Mɒn ʇɿom ɒnoƚʜɘɿ qlɒɔɘ
Josh

Description: I'm one of those short fuckers, like five feet eight inches or so. What meagre musculature I do have looks really defined because having the metabolism of an eleven year old has left me leaner than that awful steak you had that one time.
I've got a really punchable face, with eyebrows like slabs of pure Welsh slate. Rumours persist that despite these things, I look rather handsome. Such rumours are baseless and all perpetuators are raving lunatics.

Personality: I'm a cynical prick, though I've gotten better at the whole 'optimism' shtick, and I'm genuinely quite good at being that empathic shoulder to people who deserve it.
I'm that kind of dangerous person who's a weird mixture of extroverted and introverted; quiet and ostentatious; liberal and traditional. You can't tie me down to your societal labels, man. It's nawt a phase, mawm. GAWD.

Skills: A few years worth of handling firearms has given me some rudimentary skill with ones that aren't military issue laser-guided hand cannons with cup holders, and the most important thing I gained from such experience is a sense for fucking firearm safety, something that too many people lack.
In addition to that, I can cook, the most important combat skill of all.
I'm a very good rock climber, I scale shit like Spiderman without the costume and with only half the snarkiness.
I can debate with the best of them, not that it ever helps because I always just resort to insults and violence anyway.
I can draw, which will no doubt help when the monsters kidnap us and hold an art competition to earn our right to live. I'm sure that'll happen so I'll keep a pencil ready.
As I said, I'm good at that disgusting practice called listening, empathising and generally being the person everyone comes to with their problems. I'm told I'm good at playing the therapist, which is depressing, because it means I've had too much practice.

Weapon of Choice:
http://www.momentdesign.com/sites/default/files/blog/2012/Simple-Swiss-Army-Knife.jpg

The classic. Absolutely vital as both a survival tool and as a close-range weapon, if you're desperate enough to punch someone in the face with a corkscrew in your fist. My one's blue.

Short History: Time for a holiday. Finland's too expensive? Australia's been reclaimed by the Old Ones? Canada's been annexed by the moose empire? Japan's an elaborate myth made up by the media? France is full of French people? Shit, I'd better go to America instead, just try not to break any bones or catch something.

Preferred Starting Location: New England is a lot like England, right? That's why they called it that, right? Right!?
Drop me off in Boston, Massachusetts. Might as well get hyped for Fallout 4.

Other: Wadsworth says hi
Username: Monopoly145

Preferred nickname(s): Lizzy, Liz (Any work ;D)

Picture/Description of yourself: Lizzy is a 5''4', 120 pound, Caucasian girl. She has brunette hair that reaches down to her back! She usually wears her straight hair, down or when it's super hot, in a pony tail. She does buns when she's just feeling lazy or just doesn't care.

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Creative, Original

Skills: No gun experience, however cooking is a very good quality by far! Also, she camps a lot so she knows a bit about survival!

Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow

Short History: Lizzy used to live in a small town in Nebraska. She went to high school and such there too. Lizzy loved to write anything that came to mind. One of her teachers took notice, and sent her work in to a magazine ad that was looking for editors and journalists. Lizzy was just about to graduate from high school, as this was happening. Finally, they got reply back and they loved her piece! However, th ad's office was in Chicago. Lizzy was used to where she was, but she did want to explore the city. So, once she graduated she moved to Chicago. It has been 6 months since she's been in Chicago so she knows the area pretty well now. Her plans now is to keep her writing career on the go, so she doesn't get "let-go" like some others. Luckily, her boss likes her enough to keep her for a bit. Also, Lizzy is in UIC to keep up her writing skills and for second advise, as the Magazine's main publisher suggested it. Lizzy wants to run her OWN magazine. However, she doesn't just want to be a journalist for magazines. She wants to write stores of any kind because it's what she really loves to do. So, she hopes that time will come very soon!

Preferred Starting Location: Chicago

Other: (Any additional features you'd like us to know about your character.) N/A at the moment
Username: Halfbreed443

Preferred nickname(s): Halfbreed or Breed

Picture/Description of yourself: I'm 5'5", short I know but I can basically fit anywhere. Caramel skin, super annoying curly black hair in which I keep in a ponytail. Pretty average looking but a little more on the chubby side, I like food and hate exercise what can I say.

Personality: I'm pretty nice to people unless I just don't like you. I like to make myself laugh, even if no one else thinks it's funny. I mostly keep to myself unless I know you pretty well.

Skills: Finding food and cooking that found food.

Weapon of Choice: Kitchen knives

Short History: I was born and raised in Ohio, doesn't sound exciting don't worry it's not. Home-schooled since third grade and it was horrible. Finally decided what I wanted to do with my life and started college, and yes in Ohio.

Preferred Starting Location: I'm just going to start where I'm living and grew up. Columbus, Ohio.

Other: An obsession with Minions. It's a problem.

Username: DracoWerePyre

Preferred nickname(s): draco

Picture/Description of yourself: About 5'4"-5'5", black hair cut short, I am abnormally skinny for my age, I can wrap a forefinger and thumb around my forearm, and they'll touch, light caramel skin.

Personality: Not very hard to befriend, but hard to gain trust. Nice unless I totally hate you, mainly because you've done something to my family, speaking of which, I'm very protective.

Skills: Good with a bow and arrow, and dual-wielded knives.

Weapon of Choice: weapon of choice is the weapon I'm good at, bow and arrow! Dual knives for close combat.

Short History: I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. I am Home schooled, will be out in around 2 years. Going to look for a job soon. Halfbreed is my sister.

Preferred Starting Location: Columbus of course!

Other: Nothing
Username: Craze

Preferred nickname(s): Craze, Cray, William, Will

Picture/Description of yourself: beard included (https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/11751788_844149778965646_632895179952797593_n.jpg? oh=526004b9651e34e6801a95a4ff2c9845&oe=5655E160)
I'm short, like 5'7'' short. I'm slightly muscular, though only a teeny tinesy little bit. Apart from that I'm pretty skinny (except for those cursed upper legs!). My hair's brown, or perhaps dark blonde. Somewhere along those lines. I have a short beard and brown eyes, and I'm always wearing a necklace with a pendant of the yin/yang symbol. Also always wear a bracelet with a silver leaf-shaped pendant. I wear skinny jeans (though not EXTREMELY skinny. Just like, skinny fit.) and a lot of hipster stuff, don't judge.

Personality: I'm a kind guy at heart, though it'll take some time to let me show my true self. I cover it up with rude jokes or with an expressive personality, but deep down I'm pretty silent and thoughtful. Sometimes a little depressed. I'm good at acting and I aspire to become an actor one day.
I'm also very explosive, which means that I stuff all my emotions within myself and they tend to burst out at the wrong times. This also means I'm really impulsive, I sometimes don't think long enough about a choice or decision. I love cuddling & kissing, but never have anyone to do so with. Doesn't mean I'm desperate though, but I'm also not one to turn down a potential love interest. To list a few other aspects; I'm generous, funny, accepting, open, I don't judge people quickly, and I like alcohol.

Skills: Well... uh... I can play the piano. Sort of. And I game a lot so my hand-eye coordination is pretty solid. I have strong legs since I cycle a lot (I'm a Dutchie, after all) and I'm a pretty strategic thinker. I have very few practical skills, though. Oh and I can also prepare an amazing lasagna.

Weapon of Choice: I dunno, something like a baseball bat I guess. Or perhaps a crossbow. Not that I have much experience with the latter. I just like distance. I guess a knife will do the trick s well, though.

Short History: I was on my way to audition for a role in a play somewhere in California. Is that good enough? Sorry, I'm a European guy, I have absolutely no clue what I'd be doing in America. I don't even like America.

Preferred Starting Location: California or smt

Other: I tend to walk off on my own at times and just sit somewhere and listen to music. Also, if I see a piano, I will play on it.
Username: Wobbles! ( it's tiger rn cos i lost a bet )

Preferred nickname(s): Wobs, Wobbles, Amy, Amelia, #FIERCE, Asshole

Picture/Description of yourself: Click here B) (http://archaeologize.tumblr.com/post/122186412422/official-munday) I have a drawing to add later but rn I'm on my phone. I'm anemic, so I bleed easily and bruise easily. I'm pretty darn skinny - a twelve year old picked me up yesterday and last time I weighed it was 90 - and I have an affinity for other people's clothing and oversized sweaters. Note: I actually have hair but said hair will disappear in this RP.

Personality: Bubbly, cheerful, nagging optimist, tough & persistent

Skills: Not that amazing at.. anything, really. Can survive against horrible odds. Great at computers and html and stuff totally useless to the apocalypse. Clever, not strong. Smart witted.

Weapon of Choice: Literally anything lying around. I managed to snag a bow and arrow and I'm not too bad with it.

Short History: I was at a NCSA in Oklahoma when it happened. We had just been assigned our flight time - my wingman went up first. He was the only one in the air to survive. The other planes lost control and crashed, killing those inside. The remaining cadets and I made our way towards Oklahoma City in hopes of finding out what the fuck happened and taking shelter and safety. Eventually, we'll make it out of there on an Amtrak. The survivors of the NCSA were the Todd twins, Nate and KJ; Chief Cole, toughest chick on the west side of Jersey; and yours truly.

Preferred Starting Location: Oklahoma.

Other: Will upload other picture things later yas. Sorry this took fucking forever. I'm out of my summer camp so expect deDICATED REPLIES
Username: DukeWolfRein

Preferred nickname(s): Duke, Wolf (Anything you can get from my User, you're welcome to call me that.)

Picture/Description of yourself: myself ('https://instagram.com/p/5atgX4rCiU/?taken-by=dukewolfrein')

Personality: Observant, Friendly, Laidback, has a way of looking at things from different points of view.

Skills: Good with knives and decent at recon and stealth. Runner.

Weapon of Choice: Combat Knife or Metal Baseball bat

Short History: On a short trip up to look for apartments as a new college year started,I got caught in traffic going into the city when all the power went down, including the radio. Figuring my best bet was to go into the city I started walking with other survivors into Pensacola looking for shelter and to find out more about the blackout.

Preferred Starting Location: Pensacola, FL

Other: Pretty good driver.
Username: Punished Snake

Preferred nickname(s): Snake, Rick

Picture/Description of yourself: A medium built teenage who stands around 6'1 or 6'2 in height. Hair isn't too short, but it is shortly cut to his perspective. Brown eye colour adds to the dark brown/black hair he has, but the facial expressions he makes are masked by the glasses he wears. Preferably he likes to sport black combat boots along with dark jeans, followed by an equal dark shirt with leather jacket.

Personality: Cool, funny, friendly, possibly psychotic

Skills: Capable of handling firearms of .45 or lower, as they are the only ones he's ever fired before. He's also good at mechanic work as in cars. Having taken three years of auto classes helps him out when somethings wrong with the vehicle. Oh and he can play the guitar, in case there needs to be a 'monster' jam.

Weapon of Choice: Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP (http://www.weapon.ge/images/413_2.jpg)

Short History: He was born and raised in the Alamo City all his life. Snake has lived a very pleasant life there and has many friends throughout his school life. Although some he never got to see again due to them moving, which is rather saddening because that's how he forgets them sometimes. As a high school senior, he strives to make this last year the most important one of them all. He plans to hopefully go to St. Phillips college in his city, so as not to leave home.
During that very year, he began to learn his guitar and become a rather local rock-star in his school and the city. He hopes that one day he can get the courage to play a favorite song of his soon to be girlfriend as his proposal to her. In the future, he sees himself running an automotive empire of a new and more efficient car manufacturer.

Preferred Starting Location: San Antonio, Texas

Other:N/A
Username: "Avalon Hoef... Uh Yeah..."

Preferred nickname(s): "I'm called by many names Johnny-Boy, J.J, John, and Gentle-Giant just to name a few"

Picture/Description of yourself: "Well... I'm 5'11 with wide shoulders and a body that is half body-builder and half-chubby; I'm working on losing weight so yeah... I have a beard, as hard as it is to believe, that reaches all the way from both sides of my head - and a mustache, don't forget the mustache. Uh... What else... Hm... OH! I have that black person hair, and my skin is black - but the Jamaican kind of black... So... Yeah... There's that..."

Personality: "To best describe me in one sentence is this: 'I am a social butterfly some moments and then I'll turn into a loner other moments'. I correlate between the two, which could be bad in some moments. I'll be welcoming and would share ideas on the fly, but I would also seclude myself to my own ideals. And also I'm a realist - so that could be potentially bad in some situations.

Skills: "Basic Survival... And I'm an amateur in Computer Science..."

Weapon of Choice: "Since I have this weapon at home, a aluminum baseball bat."

Short History: "Hm. I honestly don't know where I was born - never really asked my mother about it so I left it be. I arrived in school a little late, and was basically older than most of the student body all throughout my years of elementary school, middle school, and first year at highschool. However during my elementary school days, some rough things happened - that I don't like talking about - and that basically caused a paradigm shift in how I view society. I was a wreck for a few months, but came together eventually. Five years later, I'm happily living my life as any other teen would. Few crushes here and few lies there, and I've basically developed the fitting image of what teen should - probably would - look like. But that's probably an exaggeration at best. Can't say I didn't try though!"

Preferred Starting Location: "Painesville, Ohio... Because that's where I live..."

Other: "I'm not that special... So yeah there's that..."

Have fun, RPA. Don’t die.

RPApocalypse is a trademark of Wobbles, violators will be sued.
Nah, just kidding. She just wrote most of this OOC.

Wobbles
07-12-2015, 05:28 PM
I'll get my sheet up when I get to my dorm!

Megilwen
07-12-2015, 05:30 PM
I've been told by Hatter that I must join. So I work on something in a bit.

Halfbreed443
07-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Starting my CS. Will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

DistortedReality
07-12-2015, 05:59 PM
I remember reading through the others at some point fun stuff :)

Here's your links, happy recruiting! =D

The Rp of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571%3Cbr%20/%3E) is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) for some help. :)

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026)

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/120/a/b/bacon_chan_pixel_icon_by_Messybun.gif

Craze
07-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Save me a spot, will you guys? I'll be in London all week but after that I'll most certainly want to join.

Veloci
07-13-2015, 06:29 AM
This looks fun ^_^

I'll get a sheet up sometime in the next couple o' days!

Death of Korzan
07-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Where abouts in London bby?

And yeah it's cool there's like an infinite amount of spots available it's cool.

Monopoly145
07-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Username: Monopoly145

Preferred nickname(s): Lizzy, Liz (Any work ;D)

Picture/Description of yourself: Lizzy is a 5''4', 120 pound, Caucasian girl. She has brunette hair that reaches down to her back! She usually wears her straight hair, down or when it's super hot, in a pony tail. She does buns when she's just feeling lazy or just doesn't care.

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Creative, Original

Skills: No gun experience, however cooking is a very good quality by far! Also, she camps a lot so she knows a bit about survival!

Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow

Short History: Lizzy used to live in a small town in Nebraska. She went to high school and such there too. Lizzy loved to write anything that came to mind. One of her teachers took notice, and sent her work in to a magazine ad that was looking for editors and journalists. Lizzy was just about to graduate from high school, as this was happening. Finally, they got reply back and they loved her piece! However, th ad's office was in Chicago. Lizzy was used to where she was, but she did want to explore the city. So, once she graduated she moved to Chicago. It has been 6 months since she's been in Chicago so she knows the area pretty well now. Her plans now is to keep her writing career on the go, so she doesn't get "let-go" like some others. Luckily, her boss likes her enough to keep her for a bit. Also, Lizzy is in UIC to keep up her writing skills and for second advise, as the Magazine's main publisher suggested it. Lizzy wants to run her OWN magazine. However, she doesn't just want to be a journalist for magazines. She wants to write stores of any kind because it's what she really loves to do. So, she hopes that time will come very soon!

Preferred Starting Location: Chicago

Other: (Any additional features you'd like us to know about your character.) N/A at the moment :D

I'm very excited for this! Love your idea, very creative! Hope you like my character :D

Death of Korzan
07-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Sounds good :), I'll put your character into the first post when we get another character sheet but you're accepted :)

Lukasade
07-13-2015, 05:22 PM
FAKE AND GAY.

Username: I dunno? Fucking, not like it's on the left or something mate.

Preferred nickname(s): Lukas

Picture/Description of yourself: (picture is optional, description is not)

Personality:

Skills: (are you good with a gun? survival? food? Please be realistic, I'm not going to let any of you start firing high caliber sniper rifles or heavy machine guns at young ages.)

Weapon of Choice: (pictures are welcome! Not necessarily something that you will start out with, seeing as we are beginning before the apocalypse.)

Short History: (How you got to where you were, what your plans are (in the short term and the long term) what other characters you know)

Preferred Starting Location: Near Josh, thanks

Other: I'll finish this later

CrumpetCannon
07-13-2015, 07:12 PM
Fucking RPApocalypse decides to come back to life for the fourth time so I have to make my first post on this damnable site since March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Username: CrumpetCannon

Preferred nicknames:
Imperator SlightlyMiffed
Tʜɘ Mɒn ʇɿom ɒnoƚʜɘɿ qlɒɔɘ
Josh

Description: I'm one of those short fuckers, like five feet eight inches or so. What meagre musculature I do have looks really defined because having the metabolism of an eleven year old has left me leaner than that awful steak you had that one time.
I've got a really punchable face, with eyebrows like slabs of pure Welsh slate. Rumours persist that despite these things, I look rather handsome. Such rumours are baseless and all perpetuators are raving lunatics.

Personality: I'm a cynical prick, though I've gotten better at the whole 'optimism' shtick, and I'm genuinely quite good at being that empathic shoulder to people who deserve it.
I'm that kind of dangerous person who's a weird mixture of extroverted and introverted; quiet and ostentatious; liberal and traditional. You can't tie me down to your societal labels, man. It's nawt a phase, mawm. GAWD.

Skills: A few years worth of handling firearms has given me some rudimentary skill with ones that aren't military issue laser-guided hand cannons with cup holders, and the most important thing I gained from such experience is a sense for fucking firearm safety, something that too many people lack.
In addition to that, I can cook, the most important combat skill of all.
I'm a very good rock climber, I scale shit like Spiderman without the costume and with only half the snarkiness.
I can debate with the best of them, not that it ever helps because I always just resort to insults and violence anyway.
I can draw, which will no doubt help when the monsters kidnap us and hold an art competition to earn our right to live. I'm sure that'll happen so I'll keep a pencil ready.
As I said, I'm good at that disgusting practice called listening, empathising and generally being the person everyone comes to with their problems. I'm told I'm good at playing the therapist, which is depressing, because it means I've had too much practice.

Weapon of Choice:
http://www.momentdesign.com/sites/default/files/blog/2012/Simple-Swiss-Army-Knife.jpg

The classic. Absolutely vital as both a survival tool and as a close-range weapon, if you're desperate enough to punch someone in the face with a corkscrew in your fist. My one's blue.

Short History: Time for a holiday. Finland's too expensive? Australia's been reclaimed by the Old Ones? Canada's been annexed by the moose empire? Japan's an elaborate myth made up by the media? France is full of French people? Shit, I'd better go to America instead, just try not to break any bones or catch something.

Preferred Starting Location: New England is a lot like England, right? That's why they called it that, right? Right!?
Drop me off in Boston, Massachusetts. Might as well get hyped for Fallout 4.

Other: Wadsworth says hi

Death of Korzan
07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Nice, accepted bby

OKAY I have the roll call on the first post put up! :D Monopoly and Crumpet, your sheets are in there :)

CrumpetCannon
07-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Nice, accepted bby

http://i.imgur.com/Vdl0m04.jpg

I DON'T NEED YOUR PATHETIC SYMPATHY

Monopoly145
07-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Thanks!! Can't wait for this, all the characters are so interesting haha!! I feel like i'd be the first to die though*delete* haha guess we'll have to see xD

Halfbreed443
07-13-2015, 11:42 PM
Username: Halfbreed443

Preferred nickname(s): Halfbreed or Breed

Picture/Description of yourself: I'm 5'5", short I know but I can basically fit anywhere. Caramel skin, super annoying curly black hair in which I keep in a ponytail. Pretty average looking but a little more on the chubby side, I like food and hate exercise what can I say.

Personality: I'm pretty nice to people unless I just don't like you. I like to make myself laugh, even if no one else thinks it's funny. I mostly keep to myself unless I know you pretty well.

Skills: Finding food and cooking that found food.

Weapon of Choice: Kitchen knives

Short History: I was born and raised in Ohio, doesn't sound exciting don't worry it's not. Home-schooled since third grade and it was horrible. Finally decided what I wanted to do with my life and started college, and yes in Ohio.

Preferred Starting Location: I'm just going to start where I'm living and grew up. Columbus, Ohio.

Other: An obsession with Minions. It's a problem.

Death of Korzan
07-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Accepted :)

Halfbreed443
07-14-2015, 02:48 PM
YESSSSSS! -tard-

Death of Korzan
07-15-2015, 10:49 PM
We're just waiting on the others and stuff guys and then I can get an IC up :')

Wobbles
07-19-2015, 08:18 PM
Username: Wobbles! ( it's tiger rn cos i lost a bet )

Preferred nickname(s): Wobs, Wobbles, Amy, Amelia, #FIERCE, Asshole

Picture/Description of yourself: Click here B) (http://archaeologize.tumblr.com/post/122186412422/official-munday) I have a drawing to add later but rn I'm on my phone. I'm anemic, so I bleed easily and bruise easily. I'm pretty darn skinny - a twelve year old picked me up yesterday and last time I weighed it was 90 - and I have an affinity for other people's clothing and oversized sweaters. Note: I actually have hair but said hair will disappear in this RP.

Personality: Bubbly, cheerful, nagging optimist, tough & persistent

Skills: Not that amazing at.. anything, really. Can survive against horrible odds. Great at computers and html and stuff totally useless to the apocalypse. Clever, not strong. Smart witted.

Weapon of Choice: Literally anything lying around. I managed to snag a bow and arrow and I'm not too bad with it.

Short History: I was at a NCSA in Oklahoma when it happened. We had just been assigned our flight time - my wingman went up first. He was the only one in the air to survive. The other planes lost control and crashed, killing those inside. The remaining cadets and I made our way towards Oklahoma City in hopes of finding out what the fuck happened and taking shelter and safety. Eventually, we'll make it out of there on an Amtrak. The survivors of the NCSA were the Todd twins, Nate and KJ; Chief Cole, toughest chick on the west side of Jersey; and yours truly.

Preferred Starting Location: Oklahoma.

Other: Will upload other picture things later yas. Sorry this took fucking forever. I'm out of my summer camp so expect deDICATED REPLIES

Craze
07-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Username: Craze

Preferred nickname(s): Craze, Cray, William, Will

Picture/Description of yourself: beard included (https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/11751788_844149778965646_632895179952797593_n.jpg? oh=526004b9651e34e6801a95a4ff2c9845&oe=5655E160)
I'm short, like 5'7'' short. I'm slightly muscular, though only a teeny tinesy little bit. Apart from that I'm pretty skinny (except for those cursed upper legs!). My hair's brown, or perhaps dark blonde. Somewhere along those lines. I have a short beard and brown eyes, and I'm always wearing a necklace with a pendant of the yin/yang symbol. Also always wear a bracelet with a silver leaf-shaped pendant. I wear skinny jeans (though not EXTREMELY skinny. Just like, skinny fit.) and a lot of hipster stuff, don't judge.

Personality: I'm a kind guy at heart, though it'll take some time to let me show my true self. I cover it up with rude jokes or with an expressive personality, but deep down I'm pretty silent and thoughtful. Sometimes a little depressed. I'm good at acting and I aspire to become an actor one day.
I'm also very explosive, which means that I stuff all my emotions within myself and they tend to burst out at the wrong times. This also means I'm really impulsive, I sometimes don't think long enough about a choice or decision. I love cuddling & kissing, but never have anyone to do so with. Doesn't mean I'm desperate though, but I'm also not one to turn down a potential love interest. To list a few other aspects; I'm generous, funny, accepting, open, I don't judge people quickly, and I like alcohol.

Skills: Well... uh... I can play the piano. Sort of. And I game a lot so my hand-eye coordination is pretty solid. I have strong legs since I cycle a lot (I'm a Dutchie, after all) and I'm a pretty strategic thinker. I have very few practical skills, though. Oh and I can also prepare an amazing lasagna.

Weapon of Choice: I dunno, something like a baseball bat I guess. Or perhaps a crossbow. Not that I have much experience with the latter. I just like distance. I guess a knife will do the trick s well, though.

Short History: I was on my way to audition for a role in a play somewhere in California. Is that good enough? Sorry, I'm a European guy, I have absolutely no clue what I'd be doing in America. I don't even like America.

Preferred Starting Location: California or smt

Other: I tend to walk off on my own at times and just sit somewhere and listen to music. Also, if I see a piano, I will play on it.

Death of Korzan
07-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Time to place Pianos in the most inappropriate places JUST to see how driven you are to actually playing that.

You're accepted! I'll get a few sheets up when I can for NPCs and stuff. If any of you would like to change your location because obviously you're all quite scattered and I know some of you might like to have the interaction with characters who aren't written by yours truly, just let me know and I'll change it :)

Otherwise, we're almost ready to go! :)

Craze
07-20-2015, 02:59 PM
I was hoping you'd say that. XD Thanks for accepting though~ <3

Death of Korzan
07-20-2015, 03:44 PM
It's all good bruh, how was London? Where abouts in London where you lmao

Craze
07-20-2015, 03:49 PM
It was amazing. I feel so at home in London. I was all over the place, lol. I stayed at Camden Town but I visited Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and so on.

Also visited pubs. Lots of pubs. *yuppers*

Death of Korzan
07-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Camden's awesome, there's this little polynesian place right next to all the Chinese food areas that does the BEST Tongan wraps. So fucking good.

Tower of London is also awesome, I love King Henry the Eighth's armour back when he was really healthy, man was a beast! And King James' oriental stuff given to him by the Japanese, that's pretty hype also.

Did you see the museums? Natural History and Science museums are sooo good aha

Wobbles
07-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Y'all makin' me jelly. I'm stuck in mesquito-land. ( Wisconsin. ) Save me..

Craze
07-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Well, I'm back in Dutchieland and it's raining already. Yay.

And yeah, I did see the Natural History museum. So cool.

Death of Korzan
07-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Aha well I'm glad you enjoyed it bro - I guess I'm lucky in the fact that I live 45 minutes away from London. So many gigs.

ALSO, did you go to Westfields at all? Or go out on the water?

Craze
07-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Nah, that I didn't.

I did see 'Stomp' in the Ambassador's Theater though! So amazing. Blew my mind.

Craze
07-20-2015, 05:53 PM
Nah, that I didn't.

I did see 'Stomp' in the Ambassador's Theater though! So amazing. Blew my mind.

Death of Korzan
07-20-2015, 06:07 PM
I heard Stomp's good, I've only gone to see Les Mis' though. I should be seeing Phantom of the Opera soonish as well. My parents tried to convince me to go see something else but like ehhh.

DukeWolfRein
07-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Username: DukeWolfRein

Preferred nickname(s): Duke, Wolf (Anything you can get from my User, you're welcome to call me that.)

Picture/Description of yourself: myself ('https://instagram.com/p/5atgX4rCiU/?taken-by=dukewolfrein')

Personality: Observant, Friendly, Laidback, has a way of looking at things from different points of view.

Skills: Good with knives and decent at recon and stealth. Runner.

Weapon of Choice: Combat Knife or Metal Baseball bat

Short History: On a short trip up to look for apartments as a new college year started,I got caught in traffic going into the city when all the power went down, including the radio. Figuring my best bet was to go into the city I started walking with other survivors into Pensacola looking for shelter and to find out more about the blackout.

Preferred Starting Location: Pensacola, FL

Other: Pretty good driver.

Punished Snake
07-23-2015, 11:42 PM
Hey, you brought this back! Awesome! I'll post my CS tonight. Hopefully registration doesn't close by then.

Death of Korzan
07-24-2015, 07:46 AM
It won't

Accepted Duke :)

Also, I'll have the other sheets and Dukes in the first post when Snake's sheet is in, and then I'll make up mine and then I'll form up the IC :)

Wobbles
07-25-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm hella excited gUYS

Craze
07-25-2015, 02:48 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/8fd6zdI9WP6PC/giphy.gif

Halfbreed443
07-25-2015, 02:59 PM
So am I!

Death of Korzan
07-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Festivities with my mum's birthday are finally over, I'll have sheets finalised from me ASAp and stuff put into the OOC (keep forgetting to get round to that, I'm sorry!)

Sorry for the wait ahaa

Punished Snake
07-26-2015, 06:05 AM
Username: Punished Snake

Preferred nickname(s): Snake, Rick

Picture/Description of yourself: A medium built teenage who stands around 6'1 or 6'2 in height. Hair isn't too short, but it is shortly cut to his perspective. Brown eye color adds to the dark brown/black hair he has, but the facial expressions he makes are masked by the glasses he wears. Preferably he likes to sport black combat boots along with dark jeans, followed by an equal dark shirt with leather jacket.

Personality: Cool, funny, friendly, possibly psychotic

Skills: Capable of handling firearms of .45 or lower, as they are the only ones he's ever fired before. He's also good at mechanic work as in cars. Having taken three years of auto classes helps him out when somethings wrong with the vehicle. Oh and he can play the guitar, in case there needs to be a 'monster' jam.

Weapon of Choice: Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP (http://www.weapon.ge/images/413_2.jpg)

Short History: He was born and raised in the Alamo City all his life. Snake has lived a very pleasant life there and has many friends throughout his school life. Although some he never got to see again due to them moving, which is rather saddening because that's how he forgets them sometimes. As a high school senior, he strives to make this last year the most important one of them all. He plans to hopefully go to St. Phillips college in his city, so as not to leave home.
During that very year, he began to learn his guitar and become a rather local rockstar in his school and the city. He hopes that one day he can get the courage to play a favortie song of his soon to be girlfriend as his proposal to her. In the future, he sees himself running an automotive empire of a new and more efficient car manufacturer.

Preferred Starting Location: San Antonio, Texas

Other:

Death of Korzan
07-26-2015, 12:05 PM
Accepted :)

Death of Korzan
07-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Okay I have officially got everyone's CS's on the first page, now to start working on my own CS's

Wobbles
07-26-2015, 02:09 PM
I'm singin' hell yeah

DukeWolfRein
07-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Quick question, since this is a prequel, is our end goal to meet up where the last RPApocalypse started, or where the first one started? In other words, are we finishing this one in Yellowstone, or in Houston?

Punished Snake
07-26-2015, 08:14 PM
I hope Houston. I'm closest to the location.

CrumpetCannon
07-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Are you implying that an RPApocalypse will finish? Conclude? Hang up its hat? Walk into the sunset?

Such a thing is unheard of.

Craze
07-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Crumpie has a point, ya know.

Wobbles
07-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Your words sting me so!

This is why I'm having Haddy do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Harry*

Craze
07-27-2015, 12:38 PM
If you need something done, Haddy's the man.

Death of Korzan
07-27-2015, 03:56 PM
Not necessarily, I'm taking ideas from all three and compounding them into one thing to try to link them all. With all three of the roleplays holding characters who had died beforehand in them, there needs to be a way to explain that, so I think I've come up with something decent, but we'll have to get that far to finish it ahaha

Monopoly145
07-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Can you message us all when this starts? It'll help (I'm probably the only one) find this sometimes, because I could be out of town, and I check my notifications much more! It'd be awesome, just a thought! xD

Death of Korzan
07-28-2015, 03:07 AM
Yeah I can do that for you if you'd like - another thing you could do to make things easier is to subscribe to the threads and then in your subscriptions box (easily accessible via the Quick Links drop down menu below 'Badges' and 'What's New?') it'll show you when a new post has been made :)!

dracowerepyre
07-28-2015, 04:10 AM
Username: dracowerepyre

Preferred nickname(s): draco

Picture/Description of yourself: About 5'4"-5'5", black hair cut short, I am abnormally skinny for my age, I can wrap a forefinger and thumb around my forearm, and they'll touch, light caramel skin.

Personality: Not very hard to befriend, but hard to gain trust. Nice unless I totally hate you, mainly because you've done something to my family, speaking of which, I'm very protective.

Skills: Good with a bow and arrow, and dual-wielded knives.

Weapon of Choice: weapon of choice is the weapon i'm good at, bow and arrow! dual knives for close combat.

Short History: born and raised Columbus, Ohioan. Home schooled, will be out in around 2 years. Going to look for a job soon. Halfbreed is my sister.

Preferred Starting Location: Columbus of course!

Other: nothing

Death of Korzan
07-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Sure, accepted :)

dracowerepyre
07-28-2015, 03:43 PM
YESH!

Monopoly145
07-28-2015, 05:01 PM
I was trying to figure out how to subscribe or like add to my favorites lol. How would you do that :D

Edit: Nvm got it, thanks! I subed to this one so, thanks!!!

Death of Korzan
07-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Awesome! :)

Wobbles
07-28-2015, 09:29 PM
When can we expect the IC? I'm hella pumped.

Death of Korzan
07-28-2015, 09:38 PM
I think I'm going to get the IC up before I get my sheets up, but the first post will be a News post and then I'll come in with my actual character eventually at another point - going to update NPC Sheets as NPC's become relevant and stuff.

Is that okay?

Death of Korzan
07-28-2015, 09:38 PM
I think I'm going to get the IC up before I get my sheets up, but the first post will be a News post and then I'll come in with my actual character eventually at another point - going to update NPC Sheets as NPC's become relevant and stuff.

Is that okay?

dracowerepyre
07-28-2015, 10:21 PM
YASH!

Halfbreed443
07-28-2015, 10:26 PM
Can't wait! So so exited!

dracowerepyre
07-28-2015, 10:35 PM
YASH!

Wobbles
07-29-2015, 02:15 AM
Sounds great. When I get home in 2 days I'll put my NPC sheets up.

Death of Korzan
07-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Okay, I'll try to get the IC up as soon as I can, sorry it's taking me so long!

Scottie
07-31-2015, 03:32 PM
Would a Scottie be welcome?

Halfbreed443
07-31-2015, 07:16 PM
Scottie! Hey!

I'm pretty sure you's be welcome to join :D

Death of Korzan
07-31-2015, 11:18 PM
Of course haha!

Stuff for the IC is around about done, expect it on sunday with luck - sorry for the delays again, we have workman in and out of my house lately but it end snext thursdayyyy so stuff should speed up. Sorry D:

Dire Hoef
08-01-2015, 12:46 PM
<.< >.>

Would the Onion be welcomed as well?

Death of Korzan
08-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Of course aha, lots of space to go :)

Dire Hoef
08-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Username: "Avalon Hoef... Uh Yeah..."

Preferred nickname(s): "I'm called by many names Johnny-Boy, J.J, John, and Gentle-Giant just to name a few"

Picture/Description of yourself: "Well... I'm 5'11 with wide shoulders and a body that is half body-builder and half-chubby; I'm working on losing weight so yeah... I have a beard, as hard as it is to believe, that reaches all the way from both sides of my head - and a mustache, don't forget the mustache. Uh... What else... Hm... OH! I have that black person hair, and my skin is black - but the Jamaican kind of black... So... Yeah... There's that..."

Personality: "To best describe me in one sentence is this: 'I am a social butterfly some moments and then I'll turn into a loner other moments'. I correlate between the two, which could be bad in some moments. I'll be welcoming and would share ideas on the fly, but I would also seclude myself to my own ideals. And also I'm a realist - so that could be potentially bad in some situations.

Skills: "Basic Survival... And I'm an amateur in Computer Science..."

Weapon of Choice: "Since I have this weapon at home, a aluminum baseball bat."

Short History: "Hm. I honestly don't know where I was born - never really asked my mother about it so I left it be. I arrived in school a little late, and was basically older than most of the student body all throughout my years of elementary school, middle school, and first year at highschool. However during my elementary school days, some rough things happened - that I don't like talking about - and that basically caused a paradigm shift in how I view society. I was a wreck for a few months, but came together eventually. Five years later, I'm happily living my life as any other teen would. Few crushes here and few lies there, and I've basically developed the fitting image of what teen should - probably would - look like. But that's probably an exaggeration at best. Can't say I didn't try though!"

Preferred Starting Location: "Painesville, Ohio... Because that's where I live..."

Other: "I'm not that special... So yeah there's that..."

Death of Korzan
08-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Sure, accepted :)

Death of Korzan
08-03-2015, 08:40 AM
IC TODAY UNLESSSS I FALL ASLEEP/PASS OUT (I haven't been sleeping well recently :( )

I am so so sorry for the wait guys, I feel really bad but I'll get on it soon, just trying to work out what end I should tackle this. Think I'm gonna start with a news post (Already did loads of this stuff but I scrapped it all because like it was eh).

Dire Hoef
08-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Its cool bro!

Wobbles
08-04-2015, 08:58 PM
RPA went down for me! Thank god you didn't post the IC yet and I missed it.

Craze
08-04-2015, 09:02 PM
YAS YOU'RE BACK

I was worried you had left us ;_;

CrumpetCannon
08-04-2015, 11:55 PM
For the benefit of myself and others who have absolutely no grasp of American geography, I've compiled a handy map (http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=1570956&x=-95.126012&y=38.839016&z=14), because I'm a utilitarian chap.

I'll try to keep it up to date.

Death of Korzan
08-04-2015, 11:59 PM
The description on that map is fucking flawless.

Monopoly145
08-05-2015, 12:05 AM
omg that's so awesome!! Nice work!

Death of Korzan
08-05-2015, 12:17 AM
Okay so I just had an entire 2000 words of IC post wiped because my laptop thought it would be cool to 'save memory for important activities by closing programmes'

So I'm going to get this up tomorrow GB time instead of silly time at 1:15 because I've been writing for like an hour and I've lost it all and like I'm kinda pissed off. If you guys want to start getting yoru intro posts done because like you can just take the time to introduce your like NPC characters and stuff and like do regular days until I do proper game changing GM posts (News Posts will report game changing events if they're too far from your character and basically track the desperation of the apocalypse.)

Sorry again, you have no idea how pissed off I am but like yeah. :L

CrumpetCannon
08-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Ugh, there's nothing worse than losing thousands of words in one fatal swoop.
Remember when I lost that entire, like, four thousand word plot-dump CnD post because Skype decided to crash, and I just lost all my innocence and became the harbinger of death. At least when I wrote it all up the second time it was better, and we all got introduced to the crux of the entire plot.

Good times.

DukeWolfRein
08-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Google Docs and RPA's autosave feature are your best friends when it comes to long posts.

Death of Korzan
08-05-2015, 12:41 AM
That's what I thought, but even auto-save wasn't my friend this time. Usually I write it up in word but I figured I'd be safe and I wanted to get the coding in.

Guess not.

Gonna try to crack at it again.

Death of Korzan
08-05-2015, 01:49 AM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/Suiseiseki_IRL/macro/TIEM.jpg

THE IC IS UP. PEW PEW PEW

Halfbreed443
08-05-2015, 01:58 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*Composes herself*
I will be posting later this week, after finals. Thursday at the earliest.

Death of Korzan
08-05-2015, 02:04 AM
Awesome :)

CrumpetCannon
08-05-2015, 02:06 AM
News post #1 is sickeningly American. I can see the news presenters' smiles that don't reach their eyes.

Will work on an intro post when it isn't 3 am.

Death of Korzan
08-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Sickeningly American is exactly what I was going for x'D

Monopoly145
08-07-2015, 08:36 PM
I will for ure be working on my intro post, just don't wanna be first haha! I think I have an idea on it though ;)

Craze
08-07-2015, 08:41 PM
WHY DIDN'T I GET A NOTIFICATION ABOUT THIS

AND WHERE'S THE LINK

AND WHERE IS AMELIA

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

Halfbreed443
08-08-2015, 03:08 AM
Won't be able to post I until after Monday. My computer is getting fixed.

Death of Korzan
08-08-2015, 03:11 AM
Link is in the first post ahhaa. HURRY UP ;D

Wobbles
08-15-2015, 10:29 PM
My apologies for not having posted, holy crap. I had a bit of a health crisis, but I should be able to get a post up today.

Death of Korzan
08-16-2015, 01:51 AM
It's fine, everyone else seems to be having health crises as well :)

Craze
08-16-2015, 02:34 PM
More like school crisis. :c

Death of Korzan
08-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Honestly it's fine, just post when you can haha

Halfbreed443
08-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Me and Draco did a co-post, adding last touches then I will be posting it.

Death of Korzan
08-16-2015, 05:21 PM
Awesome, I look forward to it :)

Halfbreed443
08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
It's not very long but it's something.

Death of Korzan
08-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Hey, something is better than nothing :)

Dire Hoef
08-16-2015, 05:53 PM
More like school crisis. :c

I don't have school until the 24th... I have a whole week of downtime... :P

Death of Korzan
08-16-2015, 06:35 PM
I don't have Uni until the 26th of September :') And even then that's Fresher's Week

Punished Snake
08-17-2015, 04:42 AM
I'll post by tonight. Kept thinking of a way to introduce my character.

Death of Korzan
08-17-2015, 12:23 PM
Awesome

Dire Hoef
08-17-2015, 01:24 PM
I don't have Uni until the 26th of September :') And even then that's Fresher's Week

Damn you DoK! XD

Wobbles
08-21-2015, 05:14 PM
I noticed your post is in 2nd person Breed. Is that how we're doing it, Harry?

Death of Korzan
08-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Whatever is easiest for you guys, would just like a post ;)

Monopoly145
08-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Sorry I've been so busy lately! I'm working on my introduction right now as we speak. I think I got an idea now haha hoping to have it up by tonight xD

Halfbreed443
08-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Hasn't realized that.I'm used to roleplaying in third person.

Monopoly145
08-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Just posted! Haha I legit just got used to posting 3rd omg this is so much shorter than I thought sorry o.o