PDA

View Full Version : Ideas!

Anne Bonny
10-21-2009, 06:16 PM
By Zitacamron95

Super hero X Villian
A girl despises her rich parents because she is different. She has only one friend who is a child hood friend. The girl decides that she isn't going to take it anymore and she starts to burn down buildings of her parents. She has a crush on her child hood friend but she doesn't think that he likes her back. The girl seems to be able to make anyone see their fear when she touches someone, if she wills it. The childhood friend is trying to stop her but both of them don't know that it's them behind the mask.

I want to play the girl/villian in this one.

DemonXAngel Roleplay
Pretty much turn a angel princess and a guard that is a pure demon. Demon's and angel's love is forbidden because of the child. The child will posses the power of Yin Yang. So they send a demon after the princess, pretty sure that nothing will happen between them but the girl falls in love because she only views him as another man and finally the demon gives in and then he has to get the princess safely to her kingdom and also decide what's the best for princess. His love or someone her own kind. And well, the princess tries hard to prove all she needs is his love.

I want to play the angel in this one.

Tytun
11-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Hmm... I'm willing to RP with you on the angelxdemon RP, Anne. Are there any personal preference rules I need to know beforehand?