PDA

View Full Version : Jewel of Life

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
A Roleplay By Sigma:

Jewel of Life
Chapter 1
Opening Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Mggtgtiw0)
The skies over Shinzo City were a shade of orange as the sun began to set, a long day ending. a relativity normal, boring for most. however...soon an interesting turn of events will begin to fold for a few...

----------

A war that lasted for a millennia has been waging. one in another world that co-exists with our own. fit is known from Legend as the Soul Realm, a world of the Dead. the Soul Realm is divided into two warring factions, the Soul Guardians, the protectors of our world and theirs. then there is the Death Apostles, who will stop at nothing for the destruction of the soul realm and earth itself. to achieve this goal, they need the Jewel of Life.

The Jewel of Life is not an object exactly, but a human child with great power beyond both realms. within this child is the power needed for destroy both worlds, and create a new one, a Dark Paradise.

Now in Shinzo City, the war will be at it's climax, as the search for the Jewel of Life begins, and ends there. as three humans with the ability to see the dead, will get caught in between.

----------

Somewhere within the city, a pair, a man and a woman in their early thirties, stood atop of an office building, watching the buzzing dots below. the woman looked to the man, he was wearing a black suit and coat. "Captain, why would the Death Apostles attack her?" she asked.

The man looked to her, unlike him. she wore more of a uniform then regular clothing, with a blue and red coloring and a white skirt. "Can't you feel the spiritual energies here.....something lured them to this place. and we were sent here to investigate.

"Could it be the Jewel of Life the others spoke of?" she asked.

"Well...possibly, we'll have to look into it more." he replied. "Now come on. lets gather the rest of the squad before it the Death Apostles make their move."

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Tytun:

Among the many streets running throughout Shinzo City, a young man could be seen walking towards the more suburban part of town. The setting sun caused his flat, dark brown hair to shine almost a dull orange, while a hand moved up to cover his tired eyes from the last bit of sunlight. The uniform he wore was known by the citizens to be the standard outfit for the Shinzo Institution University, a well-spoken college meant for only the above average minds. While he did go to the university, though, his recent stop had been working at his part-time job. With his body aching like crazy and a thankful day of no college work, he just wanted to get home and take a nice, long rest.

After passing the main train tracks of the city, the man came across a young girl sitting on the ground. Looking at her for a moment, he could tell that she was crying to herself. As his gaze fell to his surroundings, he noted that nobody seemed to notice the girl. After all, she was a ghost. With a soft sigh, he walked over to the girl and bent down.

With a closed-eye smile, he spoke softly, "What's the matter, miss?"

The girl looked up, tears streaking down her face. "I... l-lost m-my fa-father..."

Tilting his head to the side, he asked, "Do you know where he might have gone?" which was replied with a shaking head.

Standing upright, the man sighed for a moment and looked in the direction of his home. There, his younger sister would be waiting alone for him. "Sorry, Aurora..." he thought to himself. "Looks like I'm going to be late again." Turning back to the girl, he held a hand out and said, "I'll help you look for him, miss. We'll find him."

The girl looked at him curiously, though for some reason felt a peace around this man. His honesty was apparently making an impact, as she slowly held her hand and took his. With her hand in his, the man began walking towards the downtown area of Shinzo, thinking that the father would be somewhere around there.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Sigma:

Meanwhile, something was watching over the pair from a few houses behind. it's appearance was like that of a jet black wolf with bright blood red eyes, the creatures sat atop the roof of the house, doing nothing but observation the man. after the two left out of it's sights, the wolf immediately disappeared, shifting from that one house, to an abandoned school building, standing in front of an unspecified number of shadowy figures, the darkness of the approaching night concealing most of them.

One of the individuals stepped forward, crouching down to the creatures level. he appeared in a long dark robe, while most of his face was seen, the hood obscured his the upper half of his face. he extended his palm to the creature, sucking it into him. seeing images within his mind of what the creature saw, and took intrigue to the human.

He stood up, turning to the group. "Captain Haku, I have found the source of the spiritual energies our masters sensed...."
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-159.jpg

Another stepped forward, a man clad in white and black armor, he had long blue hair, and his face was entirely covered up by a faceless mask.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-94.jpg
"Excellent.." he said, now facing the others. "Find him! I don't care what it takes! he may lead us to the Jewel of Life....or he may be what we're looking for."

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Tytun:

The sun slowly descended as the man lead the ghost girl around downtown. He had started by searching the more obvious areas, such as the bars, convenient stores, and other areas that a father would go. Everywhere he went, however, showed no signs of the girl's father. Looking up at the descending sun, he sighed after realizing that the one they were seeking wasn't around here.

Looking down at the girl, he then said, "Sorry, girl, but we need to go by my place for a moment. I need a flashlight if I'm going to help any further." Though the girl was obviously upset about the fact that they were stopping the search, she simply nodded.

Nodding to her, he took her down the main road, heading straight for his house. The silence of the street was strange to him, usually there were cars and sounds running around this time of night... He shook it off as a random coincidence, and continued on. Not even halfway back to the residence, though, the two encountered a ghostly man.

"DADDY!!" the girl said excitedly, as she ran over to the man.

The man, in turn, turned at the sound, and seemed overwhelmed with joy. "CHELSIE!"

As the two embraced each other, the young man simply watched, a little relieved they were able to find the father. After they had finished their reunion, the two spirits thanked the man for his aid, before their souls grew in peace and vanished from sight. With a sigh, the man scratched his head softly, and then walked on. Several minutes passed on his silent walk, but he finally reached his home, and entered with a calm expression, not realizing that his life would soon be changing in a peculiar way...

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Ushima:

The only light in the room came from the five candles. Three on the table and two on a stand across the room. A figure sat, though slouched, in a large chair at the table. He looked young, probably about late teens early twenties. Red hair and eyes, white button up shirt and a red tie that was loose.

This was Syth. He had returned from a patrol a few hours ago. He had laid out before him his gun, chamber open proping the gun up. Bullets were strewn over the table. Books piled around, one open in front of him.

A knock broke him him from his slumber. "Enter." He spoke as he rose and faced the door. A new person entered and Syth bowed to her. "My Queen."

"I'm sure you've heard the knews." The Queen said. She had short blue hair, green eyes, black shirt and pants. Over that was a dark blue robe with a black raven head on the back.

"If it's about the jewel, then yes I have been informed." Syth tightened his tie.

"The higher ups asked me to send you out on another patrol. You leave immediatley." The Raven Queen left. Syth grabbed his gun, loaded the bullets and closed the chamber. He ran the gun down his left arm and the chamber spun a bit before he set it down again. He loaded more bullets on his bellet.

Syth grabbed his coat from the back of his chair. It was white with dark blue sleeves and hood. The black raven head ensignia was on the back. He stuck the Raven's Handcannon in an inside pocket of his coat. Syth grabbed a piece of bread and headed for the door, grabbing his scythe on the way out.

He left the living quarters and entered a courtyard. Other guardians were milling about off duty. A bird landed on his left shoulder. "Ready to get to work Tesla?" Syth fed the raven the bread and Tesla quickly devoured it. He moved across the courtyard, a group of guardians parted a way for him, they knew better than to get in his way.

Once down to Earth he went to the edge of the building. "You know the drill, come back if you find anything interesting." Tesla flew off, leaving Syth to patrol on foot. He was hoping for something interesting to happen as the last few assignments he'd been on were boring as hell for him. "I better get to kill something today."

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Sigma:

Outside the house, after a sudden, almost unnatural cold breeze filled the air, the hooded man appeared before the target's home. he grinned as he begun chanting. "Come forth my soulless!" he demanded. "Your master has command you!". soon multiple dark shapes began to form around the man. slowly growing and forming into humanoid shaped creatures with sickly-like flesh, and all opened their large single red eyes. swords then rise from dark spots, each of the soulless soldiers grabbed one as they prepared to assault the building.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Aliens/Alien-1442.jpg

"Surround them, wait on my word to strike." "he ordered his minions.

They complied their master and scattered around the area, four went ahead and surrounded the target's house.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Tytun:

Upon entering his house, the first thing the man saw was a girl about two years younger than him staring him in the face with an irritated look.

"There you are, Kent!" she said with a similarly irritated tone. "I know for a fact that your part-time job doesn't last this long! Where have you been?!"

Scratching the back of his head, Kent sighed to himself. Aurora was always like this when he was late being home. "Sorry, sis... I got sidetracked, and lost focus on the time."

With an exasperated sigh, she said in a low tone, "That's your same excuse every time, Kent... Do you really dislike being around me that much?"

"Wha?- No! I love you, sis. It's just... My brain can't keep track of home much anymore..."

"Uh huh, sure... It can't do that, but somehow manages to get you the high A's in school, and friendships amongst co-workers. You're hiding something from me, Kent, and I'm going to find out what it is!"

After her little fit, Aurora stormed upstairs to her room, leaving a stunned Kent standing at the front door. He had never told her about his ability to see spirits, but he found it difficult to even mention it to her. With a sigh, he removed his shoes by the door, and then made his way into the living room. Sitting down upon the couch in the center of the room, he closed his eyes while putting an arm over them, tired and feeling like shit from his sister's words.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:32 PM
Sigma:

The hooded man begun to slowly walked towards the house, before entering he turned to face his minions. "Remember, you are not to attack until I give such an order." he said. one of them nodded to him, "Understood....master." it said with a gargled voice. he grinned once more. "Good....and if those damned soul guardians interfere...by all means, kill them."

"Yes...master..."

--------------

"What do you mean 'We're on our own'?" the Soul Guardian captain asked in outrage.

"I'm sorry captain." the woman said. "It seems high ups said that sending anymore guardians would thin our forces."

"I don't beli-" he was about to say before a sudden thought came to mind, then turned to the woman. "What do you mean "Anymore" ?"

"It seems other were sent after us. scattered across the city. so they saw no reason to send more."

"Hmmm....well then. it seems we have fellow guardians to round up." he paused as he stepped forward at the edge of the building. he turned and extended his hand. "Let move then, Hayate." he called her by name.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Tytun:

Resting on the couch for a few seconds, Kent immediately realized that he was thirsty. Hmm... must be from all the walking he did beforehand. Getting up lazily, he trudged his way to the kitchen, about 15 feet from the front door. Once there, he opened the right-most upper cabinet and took out a glass from within. With it in hand, he filled it with water from the faucet... not like he cared where it came from. It was water, plain and simple. Taking a few sips, letting the water run down his throat gingerly, he gave a soft sigh. He then set the glass next to the sink, planning on finishing the rest later.
Turning and moving back to the living room, he suddenly stopped. Something... didn't seem right, for some reason. He couldn't quite place it, but he felt somewhat... cold. Curiosity taking over, he looked down into the foyer, and instantly saw a hooded man inside by the front door.

"What the hell?" he said in a slightly concerned tone. "Have you heard of knocking? Who are you, and what is your reason for trespassing in my house?"

Part of him assumed that this guy was a potential robber or killer. With this in mind, his right hand was already in his pocket, gripping his cell phone. If it was necessary, he was ready to call in the police on this mysterious character.

Mysteria
Sigma:

The stranger chuckled at the humans attempts to call help. "So you can see me.......that is quite impressive of you, human." the hooded intruder paused for a moment, within mere seconds he phased out from where he stood and reappeared behind the human with a sinister laugh. "However....your attempts are futile. only you can see us, am I right?" he paused once more and looked up to the ceiling. "Your younger sister does not share your gift, Yes?"

He then stepped back, "I would advice you not to let any others interfere. no one can help you....and besides...your spiritual energy could be of use to us. ending our search for the damn child.....now if you cooperate. I wont have my minions harm you, or your sis-" before he spoke anymore, he was interrupted by heard cries of his minions being slain. could it be the soul guardians?

Mysteria
Tytun:

"So you can see me.......that is quite impressive of you, human."

Upon hearing those words, Kent looked at him for a moment, confused. Can see him? ... What... does that make him a-! Suddenly, the figure was gone from sight. Before he could do anything, let alone blink, he heard a sinister laugh. Kent's eyes widened in fear, now feeling the figure's presence directly behind him...

"However....your attempts are futile. Only you can see us, am I right?... Your younger sister does not share your gift, yes?"

The figure spoke the truth with the first question. Who else would be able to see this guy if he did call for someone? To everyone else, he would probably seem insane. At the sound of the figure referring to his sister, Kent's head sharply, his right eye gazing at the figure. If this man even attempted to do anything to his sister, he would... he would...

"I would advise you not to let any others interfere. No one can help you.... and besides... Your spiritual energy could be of use to us, ending our search for the damn child....."

Damn it! What could he do? This figure was clearly faster than Kent could ever think about... Wait, what is he talking about? Spiritual energy? Search for a child? What did this have anything to do-

"Now if you cooperate, I won't have my minions harm you, or your sis-"

Kent's teeth clinched in a mixture of fear and anger at the figure's words. What was he supposed to cooperate with? Just from this guy's choice of words, Kent knew that there was no good in cooperating with this spirit. What could he do, though? He was caught in a- Suddenly, cries of agony filled his ears. What the hell was that? Wait... The figure is distracted...
Kent knew he wasn't the strongest nor the fastest human, but he had to try something. With this opportunity, he quickly threw his right elbow at the figure's chest, an attempt to knock him back or down. Whether or not he actually connected with the blow, his second attempt occurred by making a sprint for the front door. Reaching it, he thrust it open and charged outside. His movement was only a few feet, however, when he stopped and saw the sight that caused him to freeze in fear. Strange creatures had surrounded his house, each one armed with a blade of sorts. Blinking for a moment, though, his glance turned towards where the sound of agony was coming from.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Ushima:

Syth was sitting cross legged on top of a truck as it drove across the city. He was waiting patiently for Tesla's return. If Tesla doesn't find anything, she sould return in a half hour so he had no reason to worry. Not that he isn't worrying already. The raven was his comrade, but more importantly his friend. "She'll be alright." He said to himself.

Cracking an eye open he saw the truck approaching a tunnel. Laying down he passed right under it. Looking up to the sky he spotted his bird. Tesla landed on his shoulder and he received information. "Go alert the other guardians of our pressence. I don'twant to be the subject of friendly fire like that one time." Once on an assignment he was going to assist a group of new recruits, but they were a little jumpy and attacked anything that moved.

Shaking his head at the memory he left the truck heading to the location of the battle he got from Tesla's memories. He licked his lips in anticipation, grabbed the scythe off his back. "This is going to be fun." He ran throught the streets heading toward the gathering.

He arrived to find creatures. Syth smirked. "Time to get violent." He threw his weapon at a group. The scythe blade spraked to life with lightning as it easily cut through.

Catching the scythe he put it on his back and reached into his coat and grabbed his gun. Pulling the hammer back he raised it to his target. A squeeze of the trigger and it's head was gone. Syth quickly spent the remaining five rounds. He didn't have time to reload as he was attacked. He side stepped and bashed the enemy with the handle of the gun. Syth quickly scanned the skies, looking for Tesla, who should be returning soon.

Mysteria
FlamingDestiny:

When school finished, Zach sighed as welcome bell rang. "Finaly"he smiled, and left the building swiftly. He wasn't the most popular kid, He had his friends yeah, but he wasn't with the "in-crowd" so he walked home alone. He pulled his key out of his pocket as he neared the door. Now the real lessons started!

He pushed the door open. "Zuriell! I'm Home!" He called out, as he slumped his bag on the floor. Zuriell was a wealthy guy, Zach was lucky to be living in such a nice house. He wandered around the house. "Zuriell?" he asked, wondering where he was. This s house was like a frikken maze!

Davra was lying on his bed, he had one knee up. 'bored. Bored. Very Bored. he thought to himself. He looked around the room. He had pictures of warriors and other people of high status on his walls, and lots of them were of Xavier. sighing, he opened his window. The tatoo on his left arm began morphing, it started to resemble a bird, At which point, Davras body twisted and changed into that of an Eagle. He shrieked tot he world, and flew out into it, searching for something to do

Mysteria
Sigma:

The two soul guardians flew across the dark skies over shinzo city. searching for the other guardians. as they cruised along the skies, the captain felt a sudden surge of spirit energy focused in one location in the city. somewhere in a suburban part of town. "What is it, captain?" Hayate asked. " It is the enemy?" he nodded to her and fouced his eyes on her. "That, and a high concentration of spiritual energy....it's like nothing I've sensed before..." he then grinned, as he pulled out a gem from his pocket. gripping it tightly as he shined brightly, his normal clothing replaced by a white combat uniform, and where the gem was in his hand now became a white pistol. "Prepare for combat."

---------------

The two approached the targeted house with great speed, as they were closer, the captain aimed his pistol at the soulless surrounding the house, firing several shots. killing one with each shot. he sighted a human existing the house. "He must be the source." he said to himself.

Moments later, the master of the soulless stepped out, angered. "I don't give a damn of Haku's orders! you die here! kill him!"

The at least five of the creatures began to converse on the human, their blades up high as they make their strike. the captain frantically turned to hayate. "Quickly, use your protection spell!" Hayate nodded to the captain, "Sir!" she replied, clapping her hands together as she shot out a beam of light towards the human.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Tytun:

Looking up, Kent thought he saw a large spark of lightning flash in the air for a moment, but it quickly faded from sight. As soon as the spark had faded, he noticed the sounds of several gunshots firing. His gaze began to look everywhere, frantically trying to tell if the shots were friendly or foe. As soon as his eyes had turned towards the street, a dark figure had dropped straight in front of him, causing him to jump back in fright, landing on his butt. For a moment, he looked at the creature with a fear-stricken gaze, but then noticed its head was completely missing. Gazing at its hand, he noticed a sword... Something for defense! Instantly, he rapidly crawled forward on all fours, gripping the sword's handle and standing back up. As soon as he stood, he heard the familiar voice of the previous man. Turning to face him, he held the sword up, ready to defend or attack if needed.
"I don't give a damn of Haku's orders! You die here! Kill him!"
Kent's fear heightened as five of those black creatures attacked him, almost in a pentagon-like formation. He knew he might be able to stop one attack even though he had no clue how to use a sword, but five? Maybe he could dodge... no good, his legs are paralyzed in fear. As the creatures' blades came down, he closed his eyes tightly, thinking that the end was coming... Seconds pass, and Kent began to wonder why he didn't feel any pain. Opening his eyes, he blinked in surprise as he noticed a dome of light surrounding him, protecting him from the impending blades. Almost shaken out of his fear but not quite, he dropped to his knees. With a wide gaze at the ground and sweat dripping from his face, he realized that someone had saved him from certain death. But... who?...

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Sigma:

Two mysterious figures soon descended onto the ground on two sides of the light dome. as their feet touch the ground, the dome fades away. the creatures remained on stand-by, awaiting their master's orders on the new enemies guarding the target. "Hayate." the male stranger called out the woman's name. "You guard the kid. hold these guys off while I go for that Death Apostle."

"Understood, Captain!." she replied to him, then turned to the human, seeing he is armed with one of the blades wielded by the soulless. "Can you fight?" she asked him, immediately pointing her finger, shooting a small jolt of lighting towards a charging enemy. "Hurry up. just standing there will get you killed."

Meanwhile, the captain made an attack run against the hooded man, firing several more shots. however he unfortunately missed, as the enemy shifted away from sight, appearing atop of the roof. "Ah! Captain Marcus!" he shouted, calling the man by name. "What brings an Archangel Guardsmen to a place like this?"

"None of your concern!" he shouted back, thrusting upwards, firing his pistol at the hooded man. the death apostle then extended his hand, shooting out dark energy blasts.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Ushima:

"Finally some back up. Tesla!" Syth pulled his scythe from the body of a soul less. The raven landed on his shoulder. "Gift of the Queen." He gave the bird the command. Tesla's image faded in and out a bit before she was gone completely. Syth smirked a bit before moving back with the other soul guardians. "Oh this is going to hurt so much."

Pain shot up Syth's back. He dropped to one knee. He could feel Tesla merging with him, something all ravens can do with their partners. This was something The Queen can bestow upon her highest ranking members.

After what seemed like hours to Syth, when really it was twenty seconds, something punched through his back. Behind him was a pair of blood soaked black wings. Picking up his weapons, sticking his gun in his coat, Syth end of his weapon into the ground. A blue mark spread out around him and to the soul less surrounding him. "Surge!" Lightning came down from the sky and killed them.

With a flap of his wings he flew back, hovering above the guardian that he guessed was in charge off the group. "So, seems like the fun isn't over yet." Spinning his weapopn around in his right hand he looked at the soul less master. He watched the man charge, engaging in combat. Syth watched and formulated a plan.

Whipping out his Hand Cannon again he aimed it at the target. The bullets in the cylinder started glowing and an electrical charge built up in the barrel. Syth pulled the revolver hammer back hearing it click into place. Next would come another click of the trigger then the infamous boom. "Click click boom baby." The power of six shots went out in one blast of lightning towards the Soul less master.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:38 PM
Tytun:

Kent kept his gaze on the ground until he noticed that the dome had vanished from his sight. Looking up, he blinked in surprise as two other figures had appeared on the scene. Maybe they were the ones who had protected him...
"Hayate. You guard the kid. Hold these guys off while I go for that Death Apostle."
"Understood, Captain!. Can you fight?"
Guard the kid?.... His guess was correct. Being that the male was closer in sight, Kent stood up slowly as he watched the captain charge forward and attack the other man. His attention was so focused on the Captain that he didn't hear the female until she had fired a lightning bolt from her finger.
"Hurry up. Just standing there will get you killed."
Snapping back into reality, he looked at the female and then quickly held the sword up. He wasn't good with a blade, but at a time like this, he couldn't complain. He charged forward at the first creature he saw, and began to attack.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:38 PM
chaostempest:

Just as the bullets from the Soul Guardians gun neared the soul less master, they imminently stopped in their tracks and slowly fizzled into smoke.

A figure (http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/Semajay.jpg) appeared beside the Death Apostle, it's hair had two streaks of pure white in them and the figure wore a torn shredded cape. He wore no shirt but had trinkets of different voodoo items about his neck. His face was clear of all blemishes and in his left hand was a weapon, but not just any weapon, it was a scythe of which none had seen before.

It glowed a dark red aura and an ancient script lined the blade as it too glowed. The blade was black, made from the bones of demon and dragon alike.

"Not having fun without me are you," the figure spoke directly to Death Apostle beside him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several blocks away, a figure (http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/Dawning.jpg) stood atop a tall building watching the commotion below. His hair was a dark gray and he wore dark robes that accentuated his hair. He watched as his brother entered the battle against the Soul Guardians, not wanting to interfere as he had been neutral during this entire confrontation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A note had been left on the terrace for Zach, and upon his entering the house, activated the magic within the note. It sprung to life and spoke to Zach, "master Zuriell is away at the moment, he shall return soon hopefully, begin your training as instructed and make sure to use the arena this time," the note fell back onto the terrace lifeless.

Just as Kent charged at the soulless, a bright line of green light seemed to slash through the soulless causing it to disperse. This happened to the remaining soulless as a figure (http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc277/Kid_Icarus2007/heise19.jpg) slowly walked up dressed in green elegant robes.

"Sorry I'm late," Zuriell spoke as he looked at Kent, "you didn't look as if you knew what you where doing with that," he said pointing solely at the sword the boy held.

"BROTHER," the figure that had appeared beside the causer of all this commotion spoke. Zuriell quickly jutted his eyes up towards the rooftop to see his brother Xavier.

"Xavier," Zuriell whisper as his scythe appeared in his hands. It's green aura only added to it's beauty. It looked like a large bat wing, but was sharp enough to slash through the hardest of metal. He held his weapon expertly at his side, never taking his eyes off his brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The figure that stood atop the building a few blocks away noticed his other brother enter the commotion, making the grand total of four Soul Guardians and two Death Apostles, the odds where in the favor of the Soul Guardians but the Death Apostles where not to be taken lightly.

The figure simply eyed from his perched location and waited to see what would happen. Every time Xavier and Zuriell went into combat against each other, it ended with something being destroyed, Zuriell getting slightly injured and Xavier suffering an injury and thusly vanishing..

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Sigma:

"You've sent Xavier?" asked Captain Haku to a floating shapeless mass of dark energy he was kneeling before to. within it were five glowing bright red flames in a circular formation, "Do you question our decision?" one flame flickered as the voice echoed, it sounded soothing, and feminine, yet sinister. Haku raised his head to the dark void, shaking his head, "Of course not, Lady Vayne. I was just-" but the captain was interrupted by another voice, "Xavier is among our most fearsome of you Death Apostles." another flame flickered, this one was male, and sounded more gruff. "And surely among your grunts."

"I assure you, council, the assistance is not needed. I have received word from our soulless scouts. one of my warriors, Viperidae, has found a human with great power in spiritual energy. he could be what we're looking for."

"Hmm....very well. however, Xavier will remain in the city for the time being.." Vayne said.

"Of, course. farewell council." Haku said as the dark void faded away in a mist.

---------------

Viperous was both surprised and shocked Xavier appeared before him. "I'm guessing the Masters sent you. no matter." he said as Xavier engaged his younger brother in combat, Viperidae then turned his attention to the two soul guardians, the one called marcus, he now stood on the ground, shocked that the bullets were vaporized. and the soul guardian up in the sky that entered the skirmish recently, firing those extra rounds of bullets. Viperidae then begun chanting for a moment, in an instant, two of the soulless sprout out wings from their backs, and thrust upward.

He then hovered down in front of the house, chanting once more, a dark red aura glowed around him, asnd his eyes were beginning to glow red. "Come fourth my remaining soulless! merge with me!" the soulless on the ground soon reverted back to the black, shapeless goo, melting and conversing on their master. he became a dark sphere, not for long though. soon the sphere was beginning to take the form of a large muscular beast (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Aliens/Alien-1027.jpg), it had large claws and bone-like horns. it had skin growths as hard as stone. it's eye glew red as it roared out to the sky. it turned to face those on the ground. "You all die here!"

((This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCUCB5JRDI&feature=related) music plays after transformation, during the battle))

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Tytun:

Kent neared his designated target and was about to lift the blade for attacking. Suddenly, he blinked as a bright green light went straight through the creature, dissipating it from sight. Turning sharply, he saw that the remaining one had also been struck down the light. Looking about, he quickly noticed another figure walk onto the battle.
"Sorry I'm late. You didn't look as if you knew what you were doing with that."
When the figure pointed at him, Kent realized he was pointing particularly at the weapon in his hand. Before he could say much of anything, the figure had focused his attention on another being in on the roof, referring to him as 'brother'. As his eyes laid on the figures up there, he noticed how the guy who had summoned the black fiends began to levitate near the front of his house. Suddenly, he saw the creatures that had remained 'alive' reverted to dark blobs that were absorbed into the guy. This absorption included the sword he was holding, since it had belonged to the creatures. Once again, Kent was unarmed and still particularly useless to the fight. As the guy transformed into the hideous, rock-like monster, he stepped back in an ever-increasing fear. With an extra step, he moved behind the female and the scythe-wielding dude, so as to get out of their way when they began to fight.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:40 PM
FlamingDestiny:

((sorry for not poisting, I haven't been in all day))

Zach smiled as he remembered the time he trained in combat outside of the arena. the mess! Anyway, he sighed and wandered into the arena, It was located in the basement.

Inside the Arena, The aura magician walked to the stand which held a large, gothic, book. he flicked through most of the pages, As he couldn't use most of that magic. He finally stopped at a page with a blue marker in it. "Ah" he smiled as he opened the book. He had marked it because it was one, of two, Magic areas he could permenantly use, This one was Phychic Magic, The only reason he could use this magic, was because he had drank from Zuriell once while e slept, Zuriell had already offered, But Zach turned him down.He later changed his mind, and drank from him as he slept, so he didn't feel pain. He then absorbed the magic into his own, It was weak, but usefull.he smiled at the page. "Siris Salak!" he said in an enchanted voice, And a glass ball hurtled towards him, and hit him in the head, sending him to the floor. "Ouch!" he cursed, and tried again, And the glass ball rose from the ground, then hovered there. Zach raised his hand up so it was in line with the ball, held it there for a while, and then moved it slowly left, The ball followed. "heh" he smiled, He had never been able to manage thi- As he was thinking that, the sphere exploded violently,sending shard of glass everywhere, Zach COvered his eyes, but his arms and other parts of his body were cut, and the force knocked him down. He cursed loudly. Things were so much better with Zuriell here, But he thought he was working on Absorbing other magic, not using his! Sighing, He left the room to clean himself up, and would return to clean the arena in due time.

~~~~~~~

The eagle Swooped over the battle area, And perched in the tree's. He overlooked the battle for a while, But shifted to his human form, and hopped from the trees. He observed Xavier in awe, He was his idol. He awaited a command form his superiors to fight, and would only attack if instructed, it was almost his religion: fight when told to fight.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:40 PM
chaostempest:

Xavier jumped from the roof in a theatrical fashion of flips and corkscrews. He landed mere inches away from the Soul Guardians guarding the new interest of the Death Apostles.

He walked slowly towards them as Viperous changed into his monstrous form. Xavier charged directly towards his brother, his weapon held expertly at his side in order to either counter or strike.

Zuriell flipped away as Xavier's scythe slashed only inches away from his face, he countered with a slash of his own that connected with Xavier's scythe causing sparks to fly. The two have now engaged in combat.

The figure that stood atop the building a couple blocks away had now appeared atop the building just above the battle scene. He did not say anything though he knew they would notice him. He watched, quite disapproving of his brothers bout.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

Walking down the street, Stephan was in no hurry to investigate the clashing spirit energies he sensed. His fellow guardians seemed to have things more or less under control. He bit another chunk out of the apple he was eating and continued on his way, slowly approaching the battle zone. He soon realized that he was approaching a Death Apostle from behind. Taking one final bite of the apple, he decided to test the Davra's awareness by throwing said apple at the back of his head.

One way or another, the staff on his back was in his hands in a flash. It was about time for a fight anyways.

Mysteria
FlamingDestiny:

Davra quickly span on his heels and sliced through the apple with his sword. "What. Was That. For" he stated, He had eyes which were yelling "DIE" He walked towards him, Sword raised. "Did you really think you'd get away with that?" he aske,d then swung at The Guardians head, Aiming to kill!

Mysteria
CrypestheUnfortunate:

The staff split, revealing a pair of blades in the middle. He pulled them apart just in time to catch Davra's blade with the weapon on his left.

"What're you complaining about? You work for the Death's Apostles, so you should be used to dealing with trash."

The blade on his right lit with dark fire and he swung sideways to gut his opponent, sending out a shockwave of fire as he did.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Lyre:

Lust SIN - Jin's Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8MJxlfC1k8)
Difficulty:
Easy Medium Hard Expert

~~~

"Here goes..."

Hands flickered, fingers moved about swiftly, though it all failed near the first Five seconds a few seconds into the song. All this time out from reach of Guitar Hero really made him rusty, especially with him continually dashing out and declaring his mission to fight for Love and Justice only to have his adversary flee. Seriously. Can't anyone fight like a man nowadays?

"Okay. One mor-"
"Hey kid, you're hogging up the game man!"
"But I cannot! I must keep fighti- OUF!"

Shoved out of the game console, Axel looked away, hands crossed. "Be that way. I guess I'll take my expertise...somewhere else." he said, turning around with his chin up in the air. But it left him time to meditate, even though the same song was playing in his mp3. One of these days he would have to fight, for better or worse, life or death. And recently fortune hasn't been with him, especially since he was down on his record from 15 seconds to 6 into the Theme.

Axel sighed. What a troubling world.

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 07:42 PM
FlamingDestiny:

Davra geowled at him for making such comments. "SHUT UP!" He cursed, Then was knocked back by the shockwave. He yelled as he knocked into the tree which he had first perched in. He then paced his sword in its scabbard, Then his tatoo changed to a wolved head, And His body started to mutate and change, Within sconds he was a large wolf. He growled and charger towards him, howling with glee