PDA

View Full Version : TehKitteh's characters~

TehKitteh23
09-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Ms. Fujimoto, Emi is my longest character ever. I first created her back in high school when I was big into writing short stories during my free time. She is Japanese and an old fox spirit that guards forests of any kind and its creatures.

Appearance
Weight: 197 lb, toned and chubby
Hair: Short and shaved on the back and sides, short and tousled on top, it's pitch black with hues of blue when in the light
Eyes: One is pure white with a red ring around it, the other is a nice amber red
Body: Thick, yet muscle, a bit of chubb.
Attire: Usually she wears black shorts that are skin tight and a black tank top while she wears a hoodie over it. Her hands and legs are bandaged.

A few notes on Emi is that she is a fox spirit, so she does have fox ears and nine fox tails. Curiously enough though only one is shown when she wanders around, she has immense spiritual power and has to keep it under control. So normally, Emi uses a guise and looks like a normal young adult.

Personality
Emi is very shy and cautious, she won't speak if she doesn't know you. Emi appears to be a mute in the beginning but once she gets to know you she'll open up and become more bubbly and relaxed. But I have to admit shes a bit of a cold fish once you first meet her hehehe~

Normally Emi keeps to herself and just wanders around the world, taking in all the sites to be seen. She is very fiery and loyal, as well as stubborn at times, Emi is also old but very child like as she has been in Japan for most of her life, secluded in a deep forest and in an old temple.

History
Emi spent most of her time with many of the priests and priestesses in Japan near a temple deep in one of Japans large forests. She was abandoned at an early age in her childhood, due to being seen as weak. The temple took her in, knowing full well that some creatures take time to develop their skill. There was a war, eventually killing many of the spiritual guardians. Not much is known about it since Emi was a small Kit, but the world around her changed drastically. The priestess and priest running the temple kept her inside and trained her well on how to suppress her growing power and control it as well.

So all her life, Emi practiced becoming a Guardian of nature. This meant the animals and flora of all forests anywhere in the world. Her special power was playing with the fire spirits, she has a small fox shaped fire spirit named Kurimi who is known as a mischievous little one. Though he listens to Emi well enough.

All in all Emi spent close to 1,000 years training and keeping guard. But alas people grew and started to forget with the changing of times, eventually Emi had to leave the temple and let it start to degrade as she walked all over the Earth, desperately not wanting to be kept in the dark any longer.

Magic/Spells
Emi has a lot of spiritual power while living in a temple and being guided by the priest and priestess that lived there. She can wear a guise which makes her seem normal and hide her tails and fox ears. As well as turn her spiritual power and call upon her fire magic which is tied to her familiar, Kurimi. Who is a small flame shaped like a fox, the more power she feeds off of Emi the larger and more ferocious she gets.

Equipment
Emi is well versed in daggers and throwing them. She has a small set of six small silver blessed daggers, hidden all around her body.

Skills
Emi, surprisingly enough is proficient at cooking, its a skill she learned while growing up with the couple at the temple.