PDA

View Full Version : [OOC - PG13] Sky High 2: Past & Present [Price & Lady Celeste]

Lady Celeste
09-09-2015, 05:05 AM
RATING INFO :: This RP is rated PG-13, and may contain content such as the following:

--> Action/Fantasy Violence
--> Relatively Mild Language
--> Partial Nudity
--> Some Drug/Alcohol Use
--> Crude Humor

http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/sky_high/sky_high_logo3.jpg
http://www.krschannel.com/dark-pyramid.jpg
Past & Present

http://cfile27.uf.tistory.com/image/206382464ED9E9EC0BB654

It's the beginning of a new school year at Sky High: the sophomore year of Will Stronghold, son of legendary heroes The Commander and Jetstream. It's been several months since Will and his friends thwarted the villainous plans of Royal Pain at last year's homecoming, and much has changed in the status quo at Sky High since then. Thanks in no small part to the efforts of the Hero Support students (a.k.a. "Sidekicks") who'd helped to save the school, the earlier favoritism shown to the Hero class as opposed to the Sidekick class has been corrected to provide more equitable treatment for both classes. Some divisions and other issues still exist, as is typical for any high school, but all in all things are starting to look up.

But while Will and company eagerly prepare for the new school year, a new threat is already brewing. Villains from all over the world are gathering in Egypt, summoned by a mysterious benefactor to take part in the grandest evil scheme to date.

A scheme involving the world's very first super villains.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4JDuCVcmlo0/UYSXCU8zq4I/AAAAAAAAAis/BrQkuRvPwJo/s1600/thebesnight.png

Long ago, under the reign of Ramesses II, the ancient kingdom of Kemet enjoyed great cultural and economic prosperity, and to this day Ramesses is hailed as one of Kemet's greatest pharaohs. Odji, one of the pharaoh's foremost high priests, was a highly respected figure in the royal court, and enjoyed a close friendship with the royal family that afforded him considerable political influence in the kingdom. As time went on, however, Odji's high status slowly led him to become arrogant and corrupt, and he secretly aligned himself with Apep, the spirit of chaos and darkness, in exchange for the limitless power that they each craved: Odji over the land of Kemet, and Apep over the mortal world. Odji and his mistress, the concubine Neferet, went on to learn the dark arts from Apep, who blessed them with a vast array of dark powers. They became the first super villains, and began preparations to conquer Kemet in Apep's name.

Only Khnumhotep, one of the pharaoh's many sons, suspected Odji and Neferet of plotting against the kingdom, but by then it was too late. Using their new powers and Odji's political influence, Odji and Neferet managed to take over the capital city of Pi-Ramesses in a single night and take most of the royal family hostage, with only Prince Khnumhotep and a small group of loyal citizens managing to flee the city in time. Once in control of the capital, Odji and Neferet kept their end of the bargain and proceeded to spread Apep's influence throughout Kemet, allowing Apep to reign virtually unchallenged in the mortal plane.

While seeking refuge in an abandoned temple, Khnumhotep discovered an ancient set of manuscripts, from which they learned how to unlock hidden powers within ordinary mortals such that would transform them into supernatural beings. Using the information from these texts, Khnumhotep blessed himself and his resistance fighters with incredible powers, and likewise bestowed these same powers on others who joined their fold. Together, they became the first super heroes.

And so, over the course of many great battles, Khnumhotep and his rebellion clashed time and again with the dark forces led by Odji and Neferet, before the war ended with a final one-on-one battle between Odji and Khnumhotep in the palace throne room. Khnumhotep won the duel, ending Odji's reign by driving a sword through the villainous pharaoh's heart, while Neferet fled the city at Odji's request.

But the story did not end there, for with his dying breath, Odji placed one final curse on Khnumhotep:

My death shall one day be undone
within this very room
when he who mixes your blood with mine
shall raise me from my tomb.

Only then did Khnumhotep realize that Neferet had been carrying Odji's child when she fled, but all subsequent efforts to find her proved fruitless. Meanwhile, the newly-reinstated Pharaoh Ramesses II ordered that Odji's body be burned to ash in a desperate attempt to stop his curse from coming to pass, but the body was stolen by Odji's loyalists before it could be destroyed, never to be found since.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/View_from_Cairo_Tower_31march2007.jpg

In the centuries that followed, the reign of Odji and Neferet gradually faded into nothing more than a distant memory, barely remembered, if at all, by even the most knowledgeable of experts. But one Heroic History teacher at Sky High refuses to forget. Having paid close attention to the recent villain activity in Egypt, he has sensed the imminent fulfillment of Odji's curse and is already doing everything in his power to try to prevent it.

We can only hope that it's not too late.

Username: Lady Celeste
Civilian Name: Zahra "Sarah" Nassar
Nickname(s): "Cat Girl", much to her amusement.
Placement at Sky High: Not Yet Placed
Grade: Freshman
Power(s): Though she doesn't have super-speed in the conventional sense like Speed does, Zahra has inhumanly quick reflexes that make her exceptionally agile. She can also climb on walls and ceilings with ease, and can also communicate with cats, including big cats such as lions, tigers, etc.
Weapon(s): ???
Fighting Style(s): ???
Other Skills: Zahra's powers make her very well-suited for parkour and free running, and she is also good with animals, especially cats.
Favorite Class(es): Heroic History, Gym
Least Favorite Class(es): Math
Civilian Occupation: N/A
http://images.memsaab.com/files/imagecache/940x700/files/2012/89563/summer-bishil-glamour-look-stills.jpg
Personality: Though not really shy per se, Zahra has a tendency to become so absorbed in whatever task is given to her that she subconsciously blocks out all distractions, making it difficult for her to socialize with new people. Despite this, she is very open and friendly with the friends she does have, and is a loyal ally to any good cause.
Backstory: Born into a family of Egyptian immigrants, Zahra has recently been sent to live with her uncle in Maxville so that she can attend Sky High. Not much else is known about her family, mostly because she rarely goes into any specific detail about them, but by all accounts she lived a happy and relatively normal childhood. She's also somewhat more knowledgeable about the current villain activity in Egypt than most, primarily because many of her relatives in Egypt are current or former superheroes.
Other Notes: Zahra has a pet Egyptian Mau kitten named Cheetah (http://www.kimballstock.com/pix/CAT/02/CAT-02-KH0035-01P.JPG), who is rather curious by nature and has a habit of sneaking into Zahra's backpack so she can go with her to school, much to the dismay of some of Zahra's teachers and the amusement of others.

Username: Price
Civilian Name: Jesse Jones
Nickname(s): N/A
Placement at Sky High: Not Yet Placed
Grade: Freshman
Power(s): Prolonged contact with his skin induces comatose and/or death
Weapon(s): N/A
Fighting Style(s): Boxer and Brawler
Other Skills: Poetry, Art, Singing, Plays Guitar

Favorite Class(es): None
Least Favorite Class(es): All of them

Civilian Occupation: N/A

Appearance: Jesse (http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22300000/Logan-Lerman-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-22331348-500-597.jpg)

Personality: Shy introvert who prefers one on one close relationships rather than being in a group. He is searching for anything good of his powers, and can only see the negative. He feels as though he was born to be bad, born to be a villain.

Backstory: Although most of his history remains hidden, he was born to two "hero" parents. They do not know of his powers, as he has never used them around his parents. In fact, the only time he ever used his powers was by accident when he held a girl's hand in the sixth grade. She was nearly killed, although authorities had no clue as to why. To this day, Jesse has never spoke to her on what happened. In fact, he has avoided her all together. Jesse's parents enrolled him at Sky High, despite his objections, with hopes that he would discover his powers would manifest while at the school.

Other Notes: Jesse SUCKS at talking to people. He also wears long sleeves and gloves at all times for the protection of others. (Sorta like Rogue from the X-Men series)

Civilian Name: Tau "Todd" Nassar
Hero Name: His original hero alias most closely translates to "Herald of Amun-Ra" in Egyptian Arabic. Following his relocation to Maxville, this name was americanized to "Sun Herald".
Placement at Sky High: Did Not Attend Sky High
Power(s): Can generate and control light for various effects, ranging from simple torch lights to powerful beams.
Weapon(s): None yet that he has mentioned.
Fighting Style(s): Krav Maga
Class(es) Taught: Heroic History primarily, but he does occasionally assist in other classes as well.
Job at Sky High: Teacher
Other Skills: Tau wasn't made a Heroic History teacher at Sky High for nothing, y'know. ;) By extension, he is also very knowledgeable in various aspects of magic and mythology that most modern heroes and villains would tend to overlook, and is adept at first aid and survival in the wilderness.
Civilian Occupation: Archaeologist
http://i033.radikal.ru/0810/63/a580535673b1.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckawo7YZe1rj9yxuo1_500.jpg
Personality: Content with his relative obscurity in the hero world, Tau has little interest in the spotlight and prefers to be a team player whenever possible, though he can and often does prove to be a strong fighter and a very capable leader when the situation calls for it. As classes at Sky High go, his is definitely not the most exciting or glamorous, but his professional, no-nonsense demeanor in the classroom commands a lot more respect than he is usually given credit for. Tau is a strong believer in the old saying "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it", and this is reflected in his teaching style.
Backstory: Originally a self-taught hero from Cairo, Tau had no formal heroic training in his early years, instead learning virtually everything he knows either from his civilian career as an archaeologist or from battles with the local criminal element. Though never as famous as the likes of The Commander and Jetstream, Tau grew into a capable hero in his own right as time went on, and by the time he reached adulthood he was able to hold his own against the modern technology used by some villains despite having little more than a basic knowledge of technology himself. He first accepted a job at Sky High just last year, replacing the previous Heroic History teacher upon her retirement.
At first, since Tau was a relative unknown in America, none of the faculty and staff at Sky High really knew what to make of him, and the class he was hired to teach (Heroic History) was not viewed as particularly important to the school curriculum, which was aimed at working toward the future rather than the past. However, during last year's disastrous homecoming, Tau was among the few heroes present brave enough to try to fight Royal Pain directly after The Commander and Jetstream had been pacified; Tau was ultimately pacified himself, but not before managing to give at least a handful of the students enough time to escape, including the very students who would ultimately rescue them all from Royal Pain. Since then, Tau has begun to gain a bit more respect at Sky High, enough so that he has managed to become friends with Coach Boomer, Mr. Medulla, and Mr. Boy since the incident.
This year, Tau has kept a close eye on the recent villain crisis in his native Egypt. Discovering a possible connection between this crisis and the ancient legend of Odji and Neferet, but unable to convince the rest of the faculty of his theory without concrete proof, Tau has now taken to surreptitiously preparing his students, especially his niece Zahra, for what he believes to be the impending resurrection of the evil pharaoh, in hopes that something can be done to stop the First Villains' return to power before it is too late.
Other Notes: Tau has developed a friendly rivalry with Mr. Medulla due to their opposite specialties, with each of them occasionally making good-natured jokes about the other.

Civilian Name: Abdul Awwal Mansoor

Hero/Villain Name: N/A

Power(s): None known.

Weapon(s): None known.

Fighting Style(s): None known.

Other Skills: Abdul's past experience as an archaeologist has made him a surprisingly adept investigator in addition to affording him a great deal of knowledge of past cultures, including many details on famous super-beings throughout history. He is also surprisingly skilled at keeping himself off the grid, making him an ideal spy or intermediary.

Civilian Occupation: Archaeologist (formerly)

http://www.movie-list.com/images/actors/Adewale_Akinnuoye-Agbaje.jpg

Hero/Villain Costume: None known.

Personality: Abdul has always been a very private individual, and so few details about his private persona are commonly known. Those closest to him generally say that he would at least try to be friendly to others, although the combined stresses of his job and his personal frustrations ultimately took their toll on him, making him more cynical and withdrawn over time.

Backstory: What little is commonly known of Abdul stems mainly from a scandal in his native Egypt. An employee at the Supreme Council of Antiquities, Abdul was eventually revealed to have exploited his position at the SCA to cover up an ancient artifact smuggling ring. After his illegal activities were exposed by a local superhero, Abdul fled to avoid arrest and has not been seen since.

Other Notes:One of the last artifacts to have been stolen by the smuggling ring Abdul worked for was a set of Old Kingdom era scrolls discovered in a temple dedicated to Ma'at, the spirit of truth and justice. The scrolls remain missing to this day; rumor has it that Abdul sold them to a super villain in retaliation for his public disgrace, but no evidence has been found to prove or disprove this.

Price
09-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Awesome, so what do we need before we can start?

Lady Celeste
09-09-2015, 08:22 PM
Did you want to add any more characters on your end? If not, then I'd say were ready.

Price
09-09-2015, 08:27 PM
I can’t think of any off of the top of my head. Jesse’s mother and father maybe, but they won’t be very active in the storyline. As for non Jesse related characters, again I can’t think of any so if you want we can start, and I can just fill in the OOC as needed?

Lady Celeste
09-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Roger that. Fortunately I can just use copy-pasta to create the IC thread, so I'm off to do exactly that. :)

Lady Celeste
09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Done!
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75876

Price
09-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Lol yay! I am just gonna copy and paste my intro post. :)

Price
09-10-2015, 12:59 AM
Actually, I am going to create my own post unless you post first. Zahra was at the bust stop already in my intro post last time.

Lady Celeste
09-10-2015, 01:23 AM
It's up to you really; it may take a while for me to get to a computer with Internet access, so if you want to write your own post, you're welcome to it.

Price
09-10-2015, 02:21 AM
I can wait a day or so and give ya a shot. :)

Lady Celeste
09-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Posted!
I decided to leave it more open-ended by cutting out Zahra's arrival at the bus stop for the time being, in case you wanted to change anything from your previous post.

Price
09-11-2015, 05:18 AM
I posted as well. I just went ahead and copy and pasted. Pardon the lack of creativity on my part, but I really just don’t think I could add anything that would enhance the introduction the Jesse and the dynamic with his messed up family in a better way than I did last time.

Lady Celeste
02-23-2016, 11:43 PM
Thanks for reinstating! ...again! XD

Lady Celeste
02-29-2016, 08:47 PM
http://media.mnn.com/assets/images/2012/11/lolcat_main_0.jpg

Price
02-29-2016, 09:20 PM
XD That is great!

Lady Celeste
03-15-2016, 09:03 PM
Thanks! :D

I finished my post, and allow me to make up for taking so long with this:
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ae/ae163b83522f73beb886d41a15ba36a4a066faafdbe873c488 c93febae3caf85.jpg

Lady Celeste
03-18-2016, 08:10 PM
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=18403040

Lady Celeste
03-29-2016, 09:45 PM
http://youtu.be/erTHTgNZyNc

Lady Celeste
05-18-2016, 05:02 PM
Replied again. :)

Lady Celeste
05-31-2016, 11:17 AM
Finished my reply finally. :D

Lady Celeste
06-01-2016, 08:57 PM
The boy looked back and forth before heading for the door trying to sneak out of the gymnasium.
So can I assume Jesse won't be around to see Zahra's placement?

Price
06-01-2016, 10:26 PM
I can have him struggle a bit. Maybe he sees her from the door?

Lady Celeste
06-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Perhaps. Since Tau is still at the door at the moment, maybe Jesse might try to confront him and ask why he helped out during Jesse's Power Placement, and that would keep Jesse in the area long enough to see Zahra's placement?

Price
06-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Right now, Jesse is too shellshocked to have a confrontation. He knows his father HATES the Nassars’, and so he would probably try to steer clear of Tau while he tries to piece together some sort of ulterior motive for Tau to help. Expect it to be brought up when Zahra sees him again though. I think I will have him struggle to get through the crowd and maybe when he looks back he sees Zahra demonstrating her power. They could catch each other’s eyes for a moment before she starts or something like that. What do you think?

Lady Celeste
06-02-2016, 01:44 AM
That could work. I'll see what I can do.

Lady Celeste
06-07-2016, 05:45 AM
Replied again! :D

By the way, how's your reply coming for the beta?

Price
06-07-2016, 07:05 AM
Both are coming quickly :)

Lady Celeste
06-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Great! :D
Should be interesting to see how Tau's little stunt affects the rest of the story...

Price
06-07-2016, 07:41 AM
Indeed! And boom! Beta reply is up :)
----

And now so is Sky High! :)

Lady Celeste
06-08-2016, 12:29 AM
I'm stuck waiting at the moment for some nasty weather to clear up, so I've whipped up a quick post. If you need me to add on anything then just let me know.
:)

P.S.: I replied to the beta as well. :)

Price
06-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Cool! I’ll get a post up too then! I hope your weather doesn’t get too bad...
---

Bam! Posted to both :)

Lady Celeste
06-08-2016, 06:29 AM
Great! :D

I may need some time to figure out a good reply for this thread, but in the meantime I just sent you a PM regarding a quick question I had about the beta before I finish my next reply.

Price
06-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Sweet! Replied to your pm :)

Lady Celeste
06-08-2016, 07:15 AM
Thanks; I just finished my reply now, so you're good to go. :)

Price
06-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Nice! I hope you like my reply :)

Lady Celeste
06-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Indeed I do. ;)
Sent you another quick question, though.

Price
06-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Yay! And I sent you an answer to that question. ;) lol

Lady Celeste
06-08-2016, 11:38 PM
I have a few other sorely neglected RP's that I need to attend to, but in the meantime I've replied for the beta.

Price
06-08-2016, 11:54 PM
Lol alrighty, take your time! I have a reply ready for you whenever you are ready, friend :)

Lady Celeste
06-09-2016, 07:49 AM
By the way, I'm trying to decide what to cover in my next few replies, since it'll take quite some time before Jesse would be able to get involved in the next major part of the plot. Any suggestions?

Price
06-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Maybe we can just play it like a normal high school rp for the time being. Given that Zahra and Jesse don't have anything to interact over, we could either give them something (say they become lab partners for a chemistry like class or something) or else we could just do a time skip to that night where Jack bullies Jesse and Tau starts to get suspicious?

Lady Celeste
06-09-2016, 07:02 PM
Alrighty then. Since we're done with Power Placement, I'll go ahead and skip to the first freshman class of the day. Any preferences on which class?

Also, I replied to the beta. :)

Price
06-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Nope! Surprise me! :P

And yay :)

Lady Celeste
06-10-2016, 06:37 AM
Posted! :)

I decided to do something different but perfectly plausible within the context of this movie's universe, and at the same time give those Sidekicks I just introduced a little bit more screen time before the main event.

Price
06-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Quick question! How much time has passed since Boomer dismissed the students for lunch?

Lady Celeste
06-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Lunch itself would've taken an hour, and not too many students were left over after Zahra's placement, so I'd estimate that it's been about an hour or so.

Price
06-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Alright, so Jesse is back in the gym?

Lady Celeste
06-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Alright, so Jesse is back in the gym?

I would assume so, unless he decided to sneak out like before. It's up to you. :)

Price
06-10-2016, 06:52 PM
Alright, sorry for bothering you with the questions; I was just trying to decide where to pick up. :)

Lady Celeste
06-10-2016, 07:08 PM
No worries; just glad I could help. :D

How's the beta coming, by the way?

Price
06-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Should have it up when I get back home :)

Lady Celeste
06-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Roger that. :)

I also just saw your next reply for Sky High, so now I'll just need to decide on who the guest instructors will be, and then we'll be on our way. This being an Integrated Course, I'm planning on the instructors being one Hero and one Sidekick; Mr. Boy is the most likely pick for the Sidekicks since he's the only Sidekick instructor shown, but there's no shortage of potential candidates for the Hero instructor.

Price
06-10-2016, 10:42 PM
I'm fine with whatever you choose :)

Lady Celeste
06-11-2016, 02:34 AM
Great! I have a few possibilities in mind, so it probably won't take long for me to get something up. :)

Price
06-11-2016, 02:40 AM
Sweet :)

Lady Celeste
06-13-2016, 02:40 AM
I got a reply in the works, but getting it all written down is taking a bit longer than I expected. Shouldn't be too long though. :)

Price
06-13-2016, 03:18 AM
Sweet :)

Lady Celeste
06-13-2016, 04:56 AM
Quick question: since this class will have heroes partnered with sidekicks (meaning Jesse and Zahra can't be partnered together since they've both been placed in the Hero class), what kind of sidekick partner would you like for Jesse?

Price
06-13-2016, 05:02 AM
I don’t really have a preference. You always come up with great ideas so I trust your judgement :)

Lady Celeste
06-13-2016, 05:22 AM
Alright, thanks! In that case it may take me some time to pick a good Sidekick power set, but I'll keep you posted. :)

By the way, how's the beta coming?

Price
06-13-2016, 05:29 AM
It’s gonna be up really soon :)

Lady Celeste
06-15-2016, 01:12 AM
My reply is up at last! :D

It was getting a bit too long for my taste, so I decided not to actually start the first exercise of the class until the next post, but hopefully I left enough for you to work with.

Lady Celeste
06-18-2016, 04:49 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8803965696/h7DAB020E/

Lady Celeste
06-24-2016, 09:44 PM
Finished my reply. :)

Wasn't sure whether or not to have Jesse and Rapunzel Girl go first/last, before/after Zahra, etc., so I'll leave that to you.

Lady Celeste
06-29-2016, 06:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdbXfaURJkA

Lady Celeste
07-04-2016, 11:36 PM
Happy 4th of July! :D

Price
07-04-2016, 11:51 PM
You too!

Lady Celeste
07-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Thanks! :)
So how was your 4th of July?

Price
07-07-2016, 02:33 PM
It was pretty great, I can’t really complain. How was yours?

Lady Celeste
07-08-2016, 02:26 AM
It was okay; TBH I was a bit nervous about setting off any fireworks near the house, because my dog tends to get very jumpy whenever he hears loud noises, so he stayed indoors for most of the night.

Lady Celeste
07-22-2016, 05:05 PM
I'll have a reply up for the co-op soon, but in the meantime I wanted to bump up the OOC thread to avoid recycling.

Price
07-22-2016, 09:39 PM
I’ll have posts for our Kingdom Hearts rps up soon. :)

Lady Celeste
07-23-2016, 12:27 AM

I'll likely have a reply up as well soon enough; would you like to post first, or should I? My post would really just be Ardeth answering Undine's call, so I'm fine with either way.

Price
07-23-2016, 06:22 AM
Either way works of me as well. My post will just be more of Riku answering everyone.

Lady Celeste
08-09-2016, 05:29 AM
(BUMP TO AVOID RECYCLING)

I'll have my reply done by tomorrow.

Lady Celeste
09-09-2016, 07:56 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HWV03GrPqn0/TnOtl1moVqI/AAAAAAAADtc/53fz0PujOjM/w1200-h630-p-nu/very-soon-duck-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

Price
09-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Yay!

Lady Celeste
09-14-2016, 06:27 AM
I forgot to ask earlier, but how far ahead would you like to skip after the obstacle course? Do you want to just have Jesse and Sophie finish the course, skip ahead to the next class, or skip ahead to somewhere else?

Price
09-15-2016, 01:58 AM
Let’s skip to the finish of the obstacle course where we have the fastest time. :)

Lady Celeste
09-15-2016, 02:08 AM
Alright, will do. Then I'm off to finish up my reply. :)

In the meantime, how's the beta coming?

Price
09-15-2016, 02:14 AM
I am working on wrapping it up. :)

Lady Celeste
09-15-2016, 05:36 AM
Ah, gotcha. Well, I just finished my reply for this thread, so enjoy! :D

Lady Celeste
10-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Were you going to do the time skip, or should I? I forgot which way we agreed on.

Price
10-12-2016, 03:53 PM
I believe you were :)

Lady Celeste
10-14-2016, 06:21 AM

I've also just replied to KHR, including some brief interaction with Riku like I mentioned before.

Lady Celeste
10-17-2016, 03:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NNcj0ZSPqk

Lady Celeste
10-20-2016, 05:15 AM
My schedule has been filling up a bit these days, but I'll see if I can get a reply finished up by tomorrow.

Price
10-20-2016, 06:04 AM
Okay cool! Take your time :)

Lady Celeste
10-20-2016, 06:44 AM
Thanks. :)

BTW, how's the beta coming, and how was my reply on the main KHR thread? I tried to leave enough for you to work with, but since Riku already went through the portal IDK if it worked out the way I'd intended.

Price
10-20-2016, 03:35 PM
The beta is great, I'll have a post up soon. I'm not sure how Riku will respond in Renaissance since he already went to the other side.

Lady Celeste
11-28-2016, 03:32 PM
FINALLY managed to get a post up! :D

Lady Celeste
12-20-2016, 03:51 AM
How close is the Jones house to other superhero families? I know the Nassars live close by, but would there be anyone else?

Price
12-20-2016, 04:24 AM
The Nassars are next door to the Jones, but aside from that I believe that would be all.

Lady Celeste
12-20-2016, 06:38 AM
Roger that. I should be able to start writing out my reply tomorrow.

In the meantime, I just replied for the beta. :)

Lady Celeste
12-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Just finished yet another reply. If I need to adjust anything then let me know. :)

How's the beta coming?

Price
12-28-2016, 02:49 AM
I LOVE IT!!!

It’s coming along. I should have it up tonight :)

Lady Celeste
01-12-2017, 12:31 AM
I have a basic idea in mind for my reply, but first, where exactly is Jack now? Not sure if somebody might run into him at this point, or if he just fled.

Price
01-12-2017, 01:42 AM
He just fled the scene. He won’t be seen for awhile.

Lady Celeste
01-12-2017, 01:43 AM
Duly noted. I have a concept in mind, but it may take a while to be able to start writing it.

Price
01-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Take your time, friend :)

Lady Celeste
01-12-2017, 02:03 AM
Thanks; just wanted to bump the OOC thread in the meantime so this thread wouldn't go to recycling. :)

Lady Celeste
01-12-2017, 04:37 AM
Oh, by the way, how's the beta coming?

Price
01-12-2017, 04:59 AM
She’s coming, but slowly

Lady Celeste
01-12-2017, 05:16 AM
Oh OK; anything I can help with? Either way, thanks for keeping me posted. :D

Lady Celeste
01-26-2017, 07:05 AM
School is starting to pick up again, but I should have a reply up by next week if all goes well. :)

Also, were you still interested in the Mummy RP? We have plenty of Allied characters at the moment, but no antagonist characters yet, and we need more of the latter to start.

Price
01-27-2017, 08:28 PM
Excellent!

Yes, I am still interested! I just got sidetracked with school starting up again. I will do my best to have a CS up today and no later than tomorrow :)

Lady Celeste
02-28-2017, 01:51 AM
I started on a reply, but now it's disappeared before I could save it!

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder383/60908383.jpg

Price
02-28-2017, 02:26 AM
That suuuuuucks!!!

Lady Celeste
02-28-2017, 03:07 AM
Agreed... :P

Although I was able to finish a beta reply for you in the meantime, while you wait. :)

Lady Celeste
03-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Just so you know, my activity for this next week will be very low. I have another major assignment due next week that will take up a lot of my time.

Lady Celeste
03-13-2017, 06:42 AM
I managed to whip up a quick reply so I don't keep you waiting any longer. Really sorry about the wait... :sweat:

How's the beta coming along?

Price
03-13-2017, 05:25 PM
Hey don’t worry about it! Real life comes first :) I love your post!

Your reply was great! I am whipping up a post for the beta as we speak :)

Lady Celeste
03-16-2017, 05:51 AM
Just saw both replies, and thanks for the feedback! :D

I'll most likely fill out a few guest profiles for the treasure hunters before I post for the beta again, so you'll know who Riku and the others will be faced with. Naturally Toth will be among them (although whether or not he shows himself openly remains to be seen), but other than that I haven't really described the treasure hunters much yet. Part of me is even considering bringing in a character or two from The Mummy Returns** as one of the treasure hunters, although that may or may not work for this beta.

**Most likely one or more of the cultists from the movie, the most likely candidates being Baltus Hafez (http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/Baltus_Hafez), Lock-Nah (http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/Lock-Nah), and/or Meela Nais (http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/Meela_Nais). In theory it may even be possible to play around with the KH mythos within the context of the Mummy universe, such as Meela being Anck-su-namun's Nobody instead of her reincarnation, although I'm not sure if Anck would have a strong enough heart for the Nobody idea to work.

Price
03-16-2017, 02:34 PM
That would be fine with me :)

Lady Celeste
03-28-2017, 07:35 AM
I haven't quite found the time to finish my reply on these days, and writing up the full guest profiles for the new treasure hunters in the beta is taking longer than I expected, so I've decided to bump this thread so we don't get recycled and simultaneously share with you the basic character concepts I have in mind so far for the treasure hunters individually and as a group. The latter should be enough for you to get a good idea of who Riku and the others will be dealing with, but feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Following a dubiously successful American expedition to Hamunaptra whose misfortunes have since become the stuff of legend, the British Museum has now sent their own expedition to Egypt in an effort to retrace the Americans' steps and find the City of the Dead while they still have a chance at claiming its fabled treasures for themselves. Generously funded by the British Museum (especially by curator Baltus Hafez (http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/Baltus_Hafez) and wealthy patron Meela Nais (http://mummy.wikia.com/wiki/Meela_Nais)), this British expedition clearly outranks its American predecessor in terms of manpower and resources, employing heavily-armed security guards and hundreds of native Egyptian diggers as well as more heavy-duty excavation equipment. Such things can only do so much against the supposed "mummy's curse" rumored to have plagued the American expedition, but surely those are just ghost stories told by superstitious locals to amuse foreign tourists... aren't they?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5d/8b/81/5d8b815217fd988987d40ffef8fd50ef.jpg

In selecting a leader for their expedition to Hamunaptra, the British Museum sought out the best of the best that Britain had to offer, turning to the prestigious Bembridge scholars who, in turn, selected Dr. Douglas Reid to supervise the expedition. A seasoned Egyptologist with several famous discoveries to his credit, Dr. Reid has seen his share of supposedly cursed tombs and come off more or less unscathed. Why should Hamunaptra be any different?

Nationality :: British
Expedition Role :: Leader & Chief Archaeological Expert
Other Notes :: Dr. Reid was a former colleague and occasional professional rival of Dr. Allan Chamberlain, who was the primary consultant on the ill-fated American expedition, though they didn't stay in contact all that much after Dr. Chamberlain left his job at New York's Metropolitan Museum.

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEH0rb842dsWJP_1_b.jpg

Son of Dr. Allan Chamberlain, and a promising young archaeological student in his own right, Michael has a very personal stake in the success of this new expedition to Hamunaptra, seeing it as his best chance of redeeming his father's not-so-spotless reputation in the eyes of the archaeological community. Unlike Dr. Reid, however, Michael is not so inclined to dismiss the stories of Hamunaptra as mere fairy tales and hokum, especially after Michael recently received his father's last letter from Egypt. If the letter is any indication, Dr. Chamberlain and the rest of the American expedition had allegedly managed to find the legendary Book of the Dead at Hamunaptra, but such a remarkable find was little consolation compared to the curse that befell the expedition soon afterward.

Nationality :: British-American
Expedition Role :: Student & Consultant
Other Notes :: Michael was also an old friend and university roommate of Bernard Burns, another member of the doomed American expedition.

https://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/102/01/26/3/adult-pin-curl-blonde-1920s-flapper-wig-bygoddessey-32001-hbl-one-size_2411333.jpg

Renee is no archaeologist, but her connections among the members of the American expedition made her privy to key details about the American expedition's travels (especially regarding the location of Hamunaptra and at least some of the obstacles they encountered along the way) that have since made her something of an international celebrity. More recently, the British Museum personally invited Renee to accompany the British expedition to Egypt and share her insider knowledge, for which the business-savvy Renee was able to secure a reasonable share of whatever profits the British expedition makes from Hamunaptra.

Nationality :: American
Expedition Role :: Consultant
Other Notes :: Renee is the sister of Isaac Henderson and was the girlfriend of Dave Daniels; both men were part of the American expedition, and the letters Renee received from each of them before and during the American expedition serve as the primary basis for what Renee knows of the expedition and what they encountered.

http://cdn.vintagedancer.com/wp-content/uploads/vintage-style-mens-pants-with-suspenders-1.jpg

A soldier for Britain during the Great War, Derek Lee found it difficult to readjust to a peaceful life after the war, and occasionally took to moonlighting as a bodyguard for hire during peacetime. More recently, at the request of the British Museum, Lt. Lee and his unit were commissioned to accompany and protect the British expedition on its way to Hamunaptra. Lt. Lee personally doesn't believe much of the drama surrounding the American expedition or Hamunaptra in general, but this particular job certainly won't be boring, plus the pay is good, so no complaints here.

Nationality :: British
Expedition Role :: Head of Security
Other Notes :: Derek is a bit of a racist, just so you know. =]

Price
03-30-2017, 01:14 AM
Looks great Celeste! Can’t wait to see what you come up with! :)

Lady Celeste
04-04-2017, 04:57 AM
Yami and I have decided to reboot KHR since this run of the RP seems to have slowed to a stop. Are you still on board?

Price
04-04-2017, 06:02 AM
I am as long as we keep our other role-plays going :)

Lady Celeste
04-04-2017, 06:10 AM
Roger that! :D
I need to set a few other RP's in order (including ours) before the reboot goes live, but I'll make sure to let you know.

Price
04-07-2017, 08:16 AM
How’s the Ski High reply coming? :) :) :)

(I maayyy be super eager :P )

Lady Celeste
04-07-2017, 05:03 PM
On my way right now to (hopefully) finish work on it. :)

Price
04-07-2017, 06:15 PM
YAY!! XD

Lady Celeste
04-18-2017, 01:15 PM
Finally got the reply up! Really sorry about the wait, but hopefully now things can move forward.

Price
04-18-2017, 11:06 PM
Yay!!!!!

So, I think Jesse is going to be stubborn and refuse a hospital before fading unconscious. It might be at that point that Tau takes Jesse over to the Nassar residence for Jesse to wake up there?

Lady Celeste
04-18-2017, 11:28 PM
Perhaps. Tau would likely have him there temporarily until an ambulance arrives, but it fits just the same.

Price
04-18-2017, 11:32 PM
Yeahhhh Jesse will HATE going to the hospital. Plus the whole death touch thing is gonna make that difficult. I may have Jesse fight unconsciousness long enough to keep Tau from touching his skin.

Lady Celeste
05-06-2017, 05:30 AM
I just started a short break from work, so I'll see if I can get some our old RP's back up and running again. If all goes well, I may even have a few new ideas that I might run by you before starting them up.

Price
05-06-2017, 06:11 AM
Awesome

Lady Celeste
05-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Working on a reply as soon as I can. Also, I just finished the info spoilers on the new treasure hunters (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75871&page=12&p=2891838#post2891838), so a beta reply should also be in the works soon.

Lady Celeste
05-09-2017, 05:08 AM
I sent the beta reply, and I'll see if I can have a reply up for Sky High soon. In the meantime, did you have any suggestions for the idea I sent you recently?

Price
05-09-2017, 08:10 AM
I have some ideas, but I am still sorting it all out before I tell them to you. I will have a reply up for the beta soon as well :)

Lady Celeste
05-11-2017, 05:27 AM
Alright, keep me posted. I look forward to hearing from you! :D

Price
05-12-2017, 01:57 AM
I sent you my barebones idea for the rp, let me know what you think :)

Lady Celeste
05-19-2017, 12:45 AM
Looks very interesting so far. I'll post up an interest check as soon as I finish my Sky High reply and things clear up a bit more on my end.

In the meantime, how's the beta coming?

Lady Celeste
05-23-2017, 12:55 PM
I'm almost done with my reply, but before I finish, how long will Jesse remain unconscious at this point before waking up?

Price
05-23-2017, 06:56 PM
I’d say several hours, maybe until the next morning?

Also, I will have a Beta reply for you by the end of the day :)

Lady Celeste
05-23-2017, 07:44 PM
Awesome! I'll see about finishing my reply some time today, and I look forward to seeing your beta reply! :D

Lady Celeste
05-24-2017, 05:06 AM
Last question for now: since Jesse will presumably be excused from school until he recovers, what kind of arrangement should we have the heroes make to ensure he's taken care of? Zahra most likely won't be able to stay with him because she has no such excuse to miss class (although she and/or someone else can probably bring him his homework and maybe form a study group with him), but Tau may be able to stay with him if he can make the necessary arrangements with the school, or if not then someone else may need to stay with him instead. What do you think?

Price
05-24-2017, 06:18 AM
I'm honestly not sure. That's something that I didn't think of. Tau would probably be the best bet.

Lady Celeste
05-24-2017, 06:25 AM
Sounds good! I'll see if I can finish my reply then, or post any other questions that may come up.

By the way, how's the beta coming?

Price
05-24-2017, 06:40 AM
It's coming. Family stuff came up so I've been sidetracked...

Lady Celeste
05-24-2017, 08:14 AM
I see; thanks for letting me know!

This reply was super-long, but hopefully it was worth it. :)

Price
05-24-2017, 02:14 PM
It so was! :)

Lady Celeste
06-10-2017, 03:12 AM
I posted, and also got a reply up for the beta! :D

Lady Celeste
06-17-2017, 07:39 AM
http://t12.deviantart.net/JaWFCVKqW9E3ibZKPRRvFHtom_c=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre12/c77d/th/pre/f/2009/144/a/a/boop_by_oliver_the_echidna.jpg

Price
06-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Awww cute!!!!! I posted!!! :)

Lady Celeste
06-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Awesome! :D
A lot of stuff has been coming up recently IRL, but I have an idea in mind for a reply, so I'll get that done as soon as I can.

Also, before I reply for the beta, did you have anything in mind for a backup plan? I haven't decided yet whether to have someone suggest a plan or have everyone sheepishly admit that they don't have much of a plan.

Price
06-30-2017, 04:37 AM
No problem! Take your time, real life comes first. If there is anything wrong going on, feel free to send me a message. My ears are always open :)

I did not have a backup plan in mind...

Lady Celeste
07-15-2017, 06:15 AM
I replied to the beta, and I'm working on a reply for Sky High as we speak. :)

Price
07-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Thanks!!! :)

Lady Celeste
08-08-2017, 05:47 PM
I'm happy to report that my finals are almost finished, so I'll see about finally getting a reply up in the very near future.

Also, I sent you a reply for the beta some time ago but never heard back from you. Would you like me to re-send it?

Price
08-08-2017, 07:00 PM
Congratulations!!!

I have the beta I just had some unexpected life drama get in the way of my motivation for awhile, but I'm feeling better now and should have a reply up very soon myself.

Lady Celeste
09-20-2017, 12:08 AM
Still working on my posts, but in the meantime I found something that I thought I'd share with you:

WHODUNNIT?
Mystery RP by Craze in need of new members! (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89023)

Price
10-17-2017, 06:35 PM
Safety bump!

Lady Celeste
11-02-2017, 06:45 AM
Safety bump in anticipation of an upcoming post some time this week (hopefully)!

Price
11-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Yay!

Lady Celeste
12-19-2017, 05:22 PM
Work and school were draining my time and creative energies to the point of hiatus, but now I finally got some breathing room, so I’ll get to work on my post by tonight or tomorrow at the latest, and I’ve left a safety bump/placeholder in the meantime to avoid recycling.

Price
12-21-2017, 07:10 PM
Thanks so much! Hope everything is going well and that you are having a Merry Christmas!

Lady Celeste
02-13-2018, 12:35 AM
After a lot of consideration of my next move and quite a few busy periods on my end, I was finally able to get a reply up! :D

By the way, how would you like to move our KH beta to Google Docs to make it easier to keep track of and backtrack if need be?

Price
03-20-2018, 05:01 PM
I bet you are excited for spring break!

Lady Celeste
04-06-2018, 06:23 AM
I just finished a major assignment, so I'll see if I can get something up by this weekend. :D

Price
04-06-2018, 07:39 AM
Yay!!!!

Price
04-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Bump to avoid Bin

Lady Celeste
04-25-2018, 11:46 PM
I’m in a waiting room with my phone at the moment, so let’s see what I can get up. :)

Price
04-25-2018, 11:54 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Waiting room? As in doctor's office or hospital? Are you okay?

Lady Celeste
04-26-2018, 01:40 AM
Yeah I’m fine; just had to take a family member to a regular check-up. Sorry about the alarm. -Gusty-

Anyways, I just finished my post!

Price
04-26-2018, 01:59 AM
-sighs in relief- Glad everything is alright! Thank you for the post! I will try to have a reply up for you soon!

Lady Celeste
05-27-2018, 02:54 AM
(Safety Bump, pending my next post...)

Lady Celeste
07-03-2018, 08:37 AM
I finally finished my KHR beta reply, and will get to my Sky High post as soon as I can.

Price
07-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Yay!!!

Price
08-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Safety post

Lady Celeste
08-30-2018, 05:14 AM
I’ll get to my post tomorrow if all goes well, and in the meantime I posted for the KHR beta. :)

Also, I may have a few more ideas in the works (including some that I’m considering starting in time for Halloween), so just out of curiosity, what kinds of genres/fandoms/etc. do you like to RP?

Price
08-30-2018, 05:36 AM
Hooray!

I am pretty open-minded when it comes to different kinds of role-plays. What did you have in mind?

Lady Celeste
08-31-2018, 12:03 AM
I’m away from my computer at the moment and will have time to put together a full list when I get back, but here are a few rough concepts I’ve been thinking over.

Loosely based on the reality competition show of the same name (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Mad_House), except instead of five people with alternative lifestyles, the “Alts” (judges) would be five different Halloween-themed monsters (e.g. a vampire, a witch, a werewolf, a zombie, and a ghost/medium). The contestants would all be ordinary humans watching and/or taking part in various challenges and demonstrations designed to give the contestants a chance to experience the lifestyles of each of the Fantasy!Alts; for example, the vampire might give them a challenge involving blood, the zombie or ghost/medium might give them a challenge in a cemetery or a haunted house, and so on. After each challenge/demonstration set, the Fantasy!Alts would then vote on who to eliminate based on the contestants’ performance during the challenges and how well or how poorly they each handle the overall experience, until eventually the last contestant remaining is the winner.

I’ve been toying around with the concept of the spirits of those who died before their time being allowed to stay on Earth as protectors of the living under the supervision of the Grim Reaper before they eventually “retire” and move on to the afterlife. Beyond that, however, I haven’t decided yet on what direction to have this go.

UPDATE!

Neko and I have recently been in talks about a medieval vampire RP (though several other settings could also work) in which vampires have taken over using a combination of political intrigue and sheer supernatural power, while the vampire slayers/hunters who once stood against them are hunted down (along with anyone with slayer/hunter blood and/or anyone else who could potentially become slayers/hunters in the future) in a manner not unlike the witch hunts of old, with the captured slayers/hunters kept alive as a source of especially potent blood/energy for the vampire rulers and their enforcers** and then publicly executed (by being drained completely) when they put up too much resistance or when they can no longer produce enough blood to satisfy the ruling vampires’ thirst. The central plot of the 1x1 would then involve one or more characters among the resistance (which consists of human rebels as well as the few slayers/hunters who are still free) on a mission to free the captive slayers/hunters and overthrow the vampires’ rule.

**The idea was that slayer/hunter blood is potent enough to significantly increase the strength of any vampire who drinks it, as opposed to those who only drink regular human blood. Consequently, slayer/hunter blood is typically reserved for the upper class and the military, except during the final execution of a slayer/hunter, during which the condemned slayer/hunter is publicly bled dry and vampires of all classes drink the drained blood to celebrate.

More coming soon, including possibly a few old threads I could dig up that never quite managed to get off the ground.

Price
09-06-2018, 02:49 AM
Hey, how is the Sky High post coming?

Lady Celeste
09-17-2018, 11:54 PM
I was on a work-related hiatus because something came up at the last minute, but I’m reading through your last post and thinking over my post right now.

Who would you like to have be there when Jesse woke up? Tau, Zahra, Cheetah, possibly Principal Powers (or another representative of Sky High), or somebody else?

Price
09-18-2018, 12:36 AM
Could be interesting for Zahra and Jesse to have a one on one? I think it would depend on what kind of atmosphere you are going for? Jesse is going to be rather distrusting of anyone from Sky High, tense around Tau, and nervously uneasy around Zahra.

Lady Celeste
09-23-2018, 05:07 AM
My post sucks, but at least it’s up now. -Gusty-

Lady Celeste
09-25-2018, 04:26 PM
BTW, how is the beta coming?

Lady Celeste
09-29-2018, 02:20 AM
I posted for the beta, whenever you're ready. :)

Price
10-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Posted! Also, what did we have in mind for the boat ride? What scene am I setting up exactly?

Lady Celeste
10-03-2018, 07:20 AM
I left it fairly open-ended to give you more creative freedom, but here are a few possibilities that come to mind.

Ardeth and Riku could exchange notes regarding their respective experiences with wielding a Keyblade. In particular, Ardeth could learn more about Keyblade magic (which he will definitely be curious about after encountering it firsthand), while Riku can learn more about how Ardeth got his Keyblade, the group’s past experience in general with the Heartless, and/or anything Riku might need to know about Imhotep and Hamunaptra in general.
If you were still interested in having a group of British treasure hunters involved, our heroes could encounter these treasure hunters either as they’re boarding the boat, during the boat ride, or at some point after they disembark. Alternately, one or more of the group could have an encounter with Nizam Toth.
I was considering having Kairi make a guest appearance some time later on, so perhaps she could also drop by at some point and help the group if necessary. Alternately, we could reveal that she was captured at some point and is being taken to Hamunaptra, especially since Imhotep will ultimately try to give Kairi’s heart to Heartless!Anck-su-namun to replace the latter’s lost heart.
And last but not least, since the Heartless are already starting to emerge in this world, it’s highly possible for them to attack the boat during their journey, in which case the heroes would fight them off to defend the boat (including Kairi if she makes a guest appearance as previously noted).

Lady Celeste
10-05-2018, 04:15 PM
Posted! :)

Price
10-07-2018, 03:57 AM
Posted! I am working on the Beta as we speak!

Edit: Annnd now I have posted to the beta as well! :)

Lady Celeste
10-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Awesome! :D

I’m off to start work on my next post right now. As for the beta, which direction would you like to take from here? Any one of the options I listed earlier would work, but I’m undecided.

Price
10-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Both 1 and 3 could be intriguing, and now would be a good time for the group to bombard Riku with questions again. Lol

Lady Celeste
10-09-2018, 06:45 AM
I posted for Sky High. I may or may not be able to post for the beta by tomorrow, because something recently came up at work that will need my attention for the rest of the week, but I should be able to post again by Saturday at the latest if all goes well.

Lady Celeste
10-13-2018, 08:57 AM
I'm currently thinking over ideas for the beta, and I'm considering what kind of intel Kairi might have for Riku when they run into each other. Which of these scenarios would interest you?
Kairi has learned about Hamunaptra to an extent from a group of treasure hunters already on the way there. Then when she encounters Riku’s group on the way there, they exchange notes and come up with a plan.
Kairi has been tracking down a man (Nizam Toth) who was seen talking to Xehanort, and fills Riku in on the details.
Alternately, Toth has been pursuing Kairi since her arrival in the Archaic Lands, and Kairi informs Riku of this.

Price
10-13-2018, 11:45 AM
Those all seem interesting! We could go with 2 or a combo of 1 and 3 if you wanted?

Lady Celeste
10-17-2018, 04:02 AM
Finished my beta post for now. I decided to start with Ardeth contemplating whether to ask his questions now or leave Riku be; that way we can let the scene play out at a more natural pace instead of rushing it.

Price
11-05-2018, 01:26 AM
Posted to Sky High, and will reply to beta asap

Lady Celeste
11-06-2018, 05:24 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I didn’t see your post until just now, so I’ll get to it later today. :)

Lady Celeste
11-10-2018, 09:04 PM
BTW, were you still interested in continuing the Teen Titans beta we started work on in Google Docs? I got an opening post up and sent it to you, but never heard back after that.

Lady Celeste
11-11-2018, 07:25 AM
I just finished my post in Sky High. Have fun with the little quiz question I added! :D

(I didn’t have any particular “right answer” in mind for the quiz question, so feel free to put whatever answer Jesse might give.)

Lady Celeste
11-13-2018, 10:43 PM
BTW, I took the quiz question from my last post and turned it into a blog post to see what other users might come up with; some of the names were changed to make the allies more recognizable and less fandom-specific, but the question in the blog post is still essentially the same as in the RP post.

Someone has just posted a response if you'd like to check it out. :)

LINK HERE :: https://role-player.net/forum/entry.php?b=18895#comments

Price
11-14-2018, 01:37 AM
XD I'll check it out! Also working getting replies out now!

Lady Celeste
11-16-2018, 03:16 AM
Awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

P.S.: A second response was posted to the blog as well not too long ago. ;)

Lady Celeste
11-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Fantasy RP by Bee in need of members! (https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92390)

Lady Celeste
12-05-2018, 06:47 PM
I typed up a quick reply for the beta, and will most likely introduce Kairi in the next post or so.

Price
12-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Awesome. I will have a Sky High post up today.

Lady Celeste
12-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Can’t wait! :D

BTW, whatever happened to the Rescuing Death 1x1 we were planning? Would you like me to re-send the starting post, or would you prefer PM’s or an onsite thread?

Price
12-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Posted! I'll have a reply to the beta soon!

I think the Rescuing Death rp got lost in my mind lol. I am so sorry! I know I was juggling life stuff and stretched myself to thin rp wise there for awhile, but now that things have calmed down we could give it a shot! :)

Lady Celeste
12-13-2018, 07:09 AM
Sounds great! :D

I linked you to the doc for it; would you like me to re-send it again? Also, would you like me to re-send the PM’s with the plot details we discussed?

Lady Celeste
12-19-2018, 12:31 PM
I’m debating whether to have Zahra speak up about Jesse’s apparent bias against the Commander & Jetstream, or just let it slide for now. What do you suggest?

Price
12-20-2018, 03:38 AM
Yes, if you could resend the doc again that would be great!

I think having her speak up here would be a great building point! :)

Lady Celeste
12-20-2018, 03:41 AM
I re-sent the doc, and here’s the link in case you missed the e-mail:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-yZehm3LI7MCYZpBBkpgsbges-uXAKCFv7UiRRMztTo

Lady Celeste
12-30-2018, 05:34 AM
Really sorry about not getting a post up; I currently have relatives visiting for the holidays, and just recently had an especially nasty case of the flu (though now I’m feeling much better than before). I’ll get a post up by at least early January if all goes well.

Price
12-30-2018, 08:37 PM
No worries, I have been super busy with holidays myself. I am sorry to hear about your flu though! Glad you are feeling better :)

Lady Celeste
01-05-2019, 02:34 AM
My reply sucks, but I couldn't think of much else at the moment, so hopefully it's still enough to keep things moving. -Gusty-

Price
02-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Safety Bump

Lady Celeste
02-15-2019, 03:55 AM
Yami and Spirit have both posted in the KH starter co-op. Would you like to add a post as well, or would you prefer to skip your turn for now? I know you mentioned that you still have some family issues to work out IRL, so either way is okay with us.

Price
02-15-2019, 04:46 AM
I can post. The funeral is tomorrow and I may need a day or two but I'll be able to post.

Lady Celeste
02-15-2019, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the update, and my sincerest condolences for you and your family.

I’ll let everyone else know.

Lady Celeste
04-26-2019, 04:46 AM
SAFETY BUMP