PDA

View Full Version : [IC] Springvale Asylum.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 07:20 PM
????
I took my time heading down the stairs. My fingers brushing over the railing. As the stairs ended I stood on the last step staring at the floor. Just one more step... I sighed and took the step lifting my head to look around me. It was pretty early so no one should be awake at this moment. I made my way down the hall towards the Rec room. I pushed open the door and slipped in quietly. No one was there for the moment. I made my way over to one corner of the room that housed a piano. I slid my fingers over the keys lightly. I slid onto the bench and pressed a few keys to check the tuning. I began to play (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28aMqUBJww4). I closed my eyes feeling the music through my fingertips. It was soothing to listen to the music play around me. I came down every morning just to play this piano in solitude. Soon everyone would be waking up. At least I could have my time alone for now...

Ivan Cooper
He sat in his office shuffling through reports. New people were coming soon. They would be a handful for a while until they learned the rules. HE sighed running a hand through his hair. He didn't want new people. They were usually too curious for their own good. He grimaced for just a moment then sighed. He would have to make the best of the situation. Who knows... Maybe they would be more of a benefit....

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Walking down the hall, I hear the familiar piano music, playing through the air. Adjusting my coat and my two pistols, I fix my hair and listen to my leather combat boots smack against the floor with every step. I mentally note to go see patient 9 today. I have nicknamed her "Snow" for a less imposing name. I can't stand calling her patient nine. Reminds me too much of the old prison camps in the war.

Walking up to the docs room, I politely knock. "It's me Sir. I have arrived to receive my orders for the day. The kitchen staff has already begun to cook and nothing last night happened based on the video footage. Well, unless you count Nine walking around again. I brought Haley and Murphy with me today." Rubbing the guns on my side. "You said you would order in the non lethal rounds today in accordance with our agreement that I would hand over my FMJs, Sir." Saluting, I await my reply.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 08:19 PM
Ivan Cooper
He glanced up from his paperwork when he heard a familiar voice. "Ah! Just on time." He stood from his desk grabbing a folder and walking out with Aaron. He headed down the hall leading Aaron as he talked. "We have a new patient coming in today. Young female. Goes by the name Payson Westling. She is twenty-one, but believes herself to be nine. Rather interesting hmm?" He stopped outside the Rec room watching Patient Nine play her piano. A smile crept onto his face as he admired her. "She's quite fascinating too. I wish she would just talk to me though. I'm sure I could help her...." He trailed off seeming to let his mind wander. Then he snapped back into reality. "Ah. Aaron, one more thing. Even more new people will be coming soon, and I would like to ask you to be extra observant today. We can't let anyone get hurt." His eyes flickered back to Patient Nine again then back to his folder. "Is there anything you need for today?" He asked looking up at Aaron.

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 08:34 PM
Looking back at 'Snow', I can't help but let a small smile flicker momentarily across my face. Snapping back to the doctor and standing straight I salute him. "Sir, the request about the non-lethals. Did we receive the order today? Also, I must ask. You said this new patient thinks she's nine? As fascinating as that might be, I do not think I'm equipped to deal with childlike behavior. If I may have a copy of that patients file, I may be better equipped at dealing with the new non combantant." Glancing over at 'Snow' again, I wonder to myself if she will be able to handle any more new patients. Everyone here is rather calm most days, but I sense a bad feeling with the idea of a new patient around her. Maybe she won't be so bad, I can only hope.

Gorgeous Nightmare
09-22-2015, 08:44 PM
The doors to the asylum swing open and Payson skips in, holding hands with two orderlies on each side of her. "Thank you for walking me in, you two are so nice!" As she giggled her nose squished up. Although mentally Payson was nine, she was still a huge flirt, boys didn't have cooties anymore. The orderlies told the girl which turns to take in the hospital, it was more like they were being taken by her, not vise versa. Arriving at the door of the doctor, Payson reads the sign. "Docto- HEY YOU SAID THAT I WASN'T GONNA SEE A DOCTOR!" She immediately let go of their hands, plopped down on the ground and started pouting. "You two are big meanies and liars. You lied to me, I bet I won't even get a lollipop." Payson's brow furrowed more as she whined about all the things the orderlies lied to her about.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Ivan Cooper
"OH! I'd nearly forgotten." He laughed a bit. "Yes, they came in. I had them sent to your locker.Also here, you can use this folder. I have a spare." He smiled and handed Aaron the folder then turned and headed into the Rec room. He walked over to Patient Nine and smiled warmly. "Good morning, my dear. How are you?" *Silence* He sighed from the lack of response from her. He lightly placed his hand on her shoulder. "You know you can talk to me. So why won't you? I can help..." He trailed his fingers lightly down her back feeling her tense up at his touch. He grinned a bit knowing from the door no one could see what he was doing and no one could hear him whisper to her. "I can help in many ways..." He whispered sliding his hand over to her side....

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 09:18 PM
"Thank you sir!" I salute and rush to my locker. Taking the turns with ease I reach the locker assignments area and open my locker, #61. I open it and smile. Three versions of non lethals. Sleep darts, rubber rounds, and tazer clips. Glaring at the tazer clips, I pick up the darts and feed them into my cartridges for Haley. Haley will make people sleep and Murphy will hurt them. I'm going to have to remember that. Throwing the full metal jacket rounds in the back, I take my guns, lock them down and store the excess clips on me. After I look at them, I feel they are secured and rush back to the rec room.

Stopping to listen to some whinung from down the hall, I realize it's the new patient. I haven't read her file yet so I should notify the doctor. Walking into the rec room, I call out to the doctor, hoping to find him here.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Ivan Cooper
He jumped a bit when he heard Aaron call for him and turned around smiling kindly. "Yes, Aaron?" He tilted his head and glanced at his watch. "Ah! You must be coming to tell me that the new patient is here. I'd hope anyway." He laughed and glanced back to Patient Nine. "Come on, Patient Nine. You need your meds, and it would be good for you to meet the new girl." He smiled as she stood and walked behind him following. He headed out of the rec room.

????
I quietly obeyed the doctor so I could get the medication I wasn't taking anyway. But at least he thought I was. As I trailed behind the doctor I looked up at Aaron. The guard that had nicknamed me Snow. I didn't know the man well. All I knew is he seemed kind. Not that I really cared.... I glanced up into his eyes as I left.

Ivan Cooper
He made his way to his office finding the girl and two orderlies. He saw her whining on the floor and walked over crouching in front of her. "Hey sweetie. I'm Doctor Cooper. I understand that you didn't want to see a doctor, but I promise you it's better that you do. Pluuuuuusssss." He drew out the world smiling happily as he produced a lollipop from his pocket handing it to her. "I got those especially for you, because I heard you liked them." He gently took her hand and coaxed her to stand up. "Patient Nine come here." Patient Nine stepped forward with the same expressionless face as she looked at Payson. "Payson, this is Patient Nine. Patient Nine say hello." She looked at the doctor then back to the new girl and she bowed to her in greeting. Ivan smiled slightly pleased she had followed his orders....

Ladybug
09-22-2015, 09:47 PM
Waverly woke with a start in her padded cell room with no sharp objects of any kind to harm her in any way, shape, or form. What a struggle it is to be this talented. Alas; an actresses job is never done she thought to herself as she arose out from the bed that began to feel as though it wasn't a custom bed designed for her, the famous actress who starred in one independent film that barely got any acknowledgement.

Just as Waverly began to remove her dull gray nightgown in exchange for sweatpants and a t shirt, a knock startled her and she squealed as her day clothes fell to the ground. She quickly ran her fingers through her misty blue hair and stood up straighter, to seem more proper than the imbeciles that actually live here. "Come in," she stated with a smile

Gorgeous Nightmare
09-22-2015, 10:04 PM
"Hi, it's really cool to meet you. You have really pretty hair too, we can be best friends!" Payson shoved the lollipop into her mouth and grinned at the doctor, "You're nicer than I thought you would be. I guess I can stay for a little bit." Payson stood up from the ground and skipped into the Doctor Coopers's office. "Do you have any toys?" She took the lollipop out of her mouth and looked around, to no avail, she couldn't see the toys. "I really like toys, maybe me and... and... mmmm... Whats your name again?" She points at Patient Nine with her lollipop. Payson was energetic for her physical age, she could withstand a lot more movement than she could if she were to be in the mentality of a 21 year old. Think young, be young, right?

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 10:14 PM
Ivan Cooper
He chuckled and followed after Payson. "I do have a few toys that I got for you. Also, Her name is Patient Nine. We... don't know her real name." He glanced over to PAyson as he dragged out a few wrapped presents. He grinned and set them on his desk for her. They were mostly dolls and other such girl toys. He looked at Patient Nine and motioned her to step over. She did and opened her hand knowing he was going to give her the meds. He placed a few pills into her hand and she curled her fingers around them and walked out of his office. He sighed and shook his head. Maybe later...

????
I made my way out of the doctors office and slid the pills into my pocket pretending to take them when I pass the orderlies. I make my way to the front of the building and stand next to the window looking out at the view. I could see a town from here because the asylum was on top of a hill.

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 10:15 PM
After reading the file, I make my route around the complex, remember to give my gift to 'Snow' when I see her again later. Hearing knocking on a cell door, I head to the noise, hand on my gun. It seems to be coming from that one patient who thinks she's an actress of some kind.

Peeking around the corner when I get near, I see somebody standing outside her cell. I will wait until I see what's going on. Unholstering Murphy, I stay by the corner and watch. This might be a combantant.

Gorgeous Nightmare
09-22-2015, 10:22 PM
"Ohh, well we're gonna play together with my new toys!" Payson unwrapped the gifts excitedly and gasped at every single one. "Yanno, I had a teddy bear. They took it from me, I would like it back." She sniffled, it was her favourite teddy and nothing could replace it, not even these new gifts. "Teddy would love these gifts, I wish he were with me to open them. He would've helped me open them too!" Payson grabbed a dolly and put it in the basket that it came with. She then sang it a lullaby and hushed Doctor Cooper as if the doll was a real child and was sleeping. "Since baby Susie is asleep, you have to be veryyyyyyy quiet when you speak." She said in a hushed tone to the man.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 10:33 PM
Side information. Character: Orderly Joe
Joe knocked quietly on Waverly's door. When she answered he smiled nervously. "Good morning.You have been assigned to solitary. I apologize but I must take you there." He stepped aside so she could step out of the room. She huffed and walked out without much argument for once. He sighed thankfully and started to lead her to the Solitary room. He turned the corner and almost ran into Aaron. He let out a slight scream from surprise. "Geeze Aaron! Why are you lurking there?!" He huffed trying to regain his cool hearing Waverly laugh behind him he grumbled and led her to solitary locking her in then going back to his other duties.

Ivan Cooper
He waved one of the orderlies to go and retrieve her teddy bear. Until then he needed to talk to her. Assess her mind. He smiled and sat on the floor with Payson. He whispered just like she'd asked him to. "Well, Payson. I still need to get to know you. Would you come over here and sit by me so we may talk and get to know each other."

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 11:05 PM
Non combantant, damn. Stowing Murphy, I let the orderly pass. Time to go find 'Snow'. I walk around the asylum looking for her. I hear no commotions as I walk around. Why are things so quite today? At most I broke up two patients arguing about whose hair had more macaroni.

Realizing she might be where she normally is, I head to the spot by the window. I swear, that girl loves looking at the town. If she was a better soldier, she could probably escape this place.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-22-2015, 11:15 PM
????
I hear Aaron approach and continue to look out the window. I wondered why this man had such an interest in me. I turn to him and look up into his eyes. I tilted my head and examined him. HE seemed to have more purpose for finding me today. "You seem to find me a lot. Why?" This was the first i'd ever spoken to anyone. My curiosity over came my want to stay silent. I was stuck here anyway. I might as well find someone to distract from the boredom.

LordWormSkull
09-22-2015, 11:58 PM
Walking up to her, it almost shocked me. I stopped momentarily before letting a smile break on my face. As I walk up to her, I look at her. "Morning miss Snow. I have a gift for you, if you must know. I heard you play these past few weeks. So I thought this would be nice for you." I unclipped my bottom pocket and pull out a small wooden box the size of a ring box. Handing it to her, I open it and let it play "fleur de lise".

" keep it safe and keep it hidden. The doctor will try to take it away. Also, its nice to hear you talk." Looking out the window I survey the surrounding town. Thankfully it seems peaceful enough. I wish I was permitted to take a bus and let them see the town every so often as a sort of vocational leave for a few hours. Looking back at 'Snow' I can't help but smile.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-23-2015, 12:09 AM
????
I looked at the little box with a straight face, but inside I was touched. This man didn't know me and went out of his way to get me something sentimental. In truth, I loved this little box. I closed it softly and hid it in my hoodie pocket placing a hand in my pocket too to help keep it hidden. I then look up at Aaron and look at his smile. He's smiling at me. Why? What did I do to make him smile? It didn't matter. He seemed to be a very good man. Also, in honesty not bad looking. He would be perfect to entertain me. I grabbed his hand softly and turned on my heel leading him away, down the halls, up the stairs, and into my room closing the door behind me. I let his hand go and place my new treasure in my hiding spot. Which was a lose tile that I had dug a little recess under. I turned back to Aaron and again grabbed his hand pulling him over to my bed then pushing him onto it climbing onto his lap with my same emotionless expression on my face. Then I drag my hoodie off revealing just a simple black bra underneath and lean forward to place my lips against his starting to unbutton his coat...

LordWormSkull
09-23-2015, 12:26 AM
Shocked by how forward this was, I thought back to my protocols of the patients. They say we can't have these kinds of interactions, but my mind flashes back to the p.o.w. camps and I think to hang the rules. I stop her momentarily by sitting up.
"Wait a moment, three things. One, what are you doing? Two, I always call you Snow. I don't even know your real name. If I may speak freely? What is your name Miss? And finally three, if the clock is right, we have one hour to accomplish whatever is your trying to do."

One of my hands slides down and clicks the lock mechanism in my gunstraps before bringing it back up to scratch the top of her head.
"I won't hurt you, and I won't tell anyone what you do, so long as you don't injure yourself ma'am." I smile at her, worry hidden right behind them. For once, I don't know what to do.

Draeth
09-23-2015, 12:35 AM
"Damn, The first day of my new job and I'm late.That is not going to leave a good impression with the new boss" is all that was running through my head when I sat in my car this morning.so I buckled up pulled out of my driveway and drove like a madman. I Drive into the parking lot looking for a space to take some time to myself before I step into the building I open my flash take a quick swig can i download some mouthwash to kill the smell.I step out of my vehicle close the door and hurry for the side entrance to the building.I burst through the doors only to realize I hit a patient as I open the door I look down at the patient and apologize as I help her up then I'm on my way to locker room.after walking into the locker room I searched in my pockets look for a sliver of paper that has my locker number and combination I find my locker number 63 and put in the combination. As I open my locker and find my issue pistol and cuffs and three boxes of non lethal rounds. I put on my gun belt a feeling that I have missed.then I head off to find the doctor to receive my orders

ShadeyBirdy2
09-23-2015, 12:48 AM
????
I blink in confuse at his words. This had never happened. I wasn't sure what to do. I suppose I could kick out for being an idiot, but it was kind of adorable how... gentlemanly he was. I blankly stared at him for a moment barely noticing him patting my head. "Kira...My name is Kira..." I quietly told him my name still working through my shock. I sat in silence for another little bit just looking at his eyes. He was so sincere. I could even see worry in his eyes. Something changed in the moment. I didn't want him for fun now. I wanted him because such kindness and love. I just wanted to repay it and solidify it in the only physical way I could... "An hour should be fine..." I mumbled softly as I gently brushed my fingers through his hair guiding his face forward to kiss him tenderly slowly pushing him to lay back.

To save you guys the details... Haha... an hour has passed...

Kira
I climbed out of my bed smiling slightly for once. I got dressed and brushed through my hair glancing at Aaron for a second. "No one is ti know. That I talked, told you my name, or did that. I shall stay silent about this to save you your job as long as you do me the same curtsy." I placed my hands in my pockets and looked at him quietly watching him.

LordWormSkull
09-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Still dealing from What happened, I stood up and hurridly redressed, readjusting my guns. Standing at attention as a matter of playing I salute her.
"To break a woman of her pride! Preposterous! Honor women they told us in the core. I won't tell a soul." I pause and smile a moment, "Kira." I pet her head again and stop to get my boots "My name is Aaron Kalem, by the way. Just thought you might want to know." Standing up I stop by the door, looking back to her.

"I have to go back to work and pretend to my boss that I was patrolling. I have to brief a new guy as well. If there is a problem, come talk to me. I'll be on call 24/7." I wait to see what she does before I head out the door.

Smiling to myself, I walkq

Draeth
09-23-2015, 01:05 AM
I got lost in the halls on my way to the docs office, but I find find myself at the patients cells. I was at room 5 when I heard two people talking down the hall so I hide thinking it was the doc "it would be bad if he finds me lost" but it wasnt. It was another guard with a female patient parting Waze the guard is heading my way and she was heading the other way.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-23-2015, 01:19 AM
Kira
I smiled and walked up to him giving him a small kiss on the cheek before heading in the opposite direction. After what had happened I thought it best to go eat. No one would wonder where I was because I wander around and disappear so often. Despite my good mood I hid it behind my expressionless mask.

LordWormSkull
09-23-2015, 01:29 AM
Bumping into a man dressed as a guard, I whip my gun put and yell out, "identify yourself immediately or risk death." I aim Murphy directly at this man and stop, surveying the situation as it stands. Is this the new guy?

Draeth
09-23-2015, 01:52 AM
all the sudden the other guard pulls going out on meand starts yelling at me so I disarm him by slapping gun out of his hand and when it hits the ground I look at his chest to read his name tag it read Kalemrealizing it was my one of my new bosses so immediately salute and said corporal Kalem I'm privit first class James ready for dude. "Man I must look like a deer in the head lights" I though to mysrlf.

LordWormSkull
09-23-2015, 01:57 AM
-I just twitched from that grammatical train wreck.-

Draeth
09-23-2015, 02:10 AM
"Fuck now there's a gun in my face can my day get any better" I disarmed the guard with a simple maneuver I learned forever ago. Then I notesed his nameplate it read Kalem. I quickly realize this is one of my new superior so I stood at a attention and said corporal Kalem its private first class James repporting in for my first orders.

dracowerepyre
09-23-2015, 03:05 AM
Jeff starts laughing for no reason, scaring all 10 guards outside his cell, "What's so funny?!" a guard yells through the barred window, "Aren't I beautiful?" he laughs louder.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-23-2015, 03:11 AM
Kira
As i'm making my way towards the cafeteria I notice one of the rooms has many guards around it. My curiosity overwhelms me and I walk toward the group. As I approach the guards part out of the way to let me pass. I step up to the door and peek in through the little window looking at the boy inside. Pale white, black hair, a smile cut across his face. He definitely stood out and gave off a creepy vibe. He was probably just all show though.

dracowerepyre
09-23-2015, 03:15 AM
Jeff turns and sees a girl looking back, "Do you want to be beautiful like me? he laughs maniacally, straining against his restraints.

LordWormSkull
09-23-2015, 10:22 PM
Grabbing Murphy and reclipping him back into my holster, I look at this man. Honestly? Not that impressive, but he did just attack me. "From now on, announce yourself around the corners, if you scare a patient, they're likely to snap." A large laughter coming from behind me sends chills up my spine.

Angrily I look at the guard. "Come with me new guy. Seems we have a patient who need some medicine. Keep that gun holstered at all times, and god help you if he grabs your knife." Rushing to Jeff's containment area, I can't help but wonder if Kira is ok. She just walked that direction didn't she? How the hell are we going to keep him calm this time? Most of the time he's asleep from the massive meds they keep him on. Every so often, they have to be raised though, he should be dead, but he keeps kicking. For a patient, even he gives me slight chills sometimes.

Gorgeous Nightmare
09-24-2015, 12:59 AM
"Okay, well I guess you can." She shrugged and scooted closer to the doctor. "Are you gonna ask lots of questions? Lots of questions make me angry and I'm not very nice when I get angry. I don't like being angry." Payson frowns at the ground, her anger is partially what got her in this place. The orderly comes back with her teddy bear and she screeches, then covers her mouth. "Baby Susie?" She crawls over to the doll in the basket and pretends to put her back to sleep. "I love Teddy. He's my bestest friend in the world. Do you have any best friends, Mr. Doctor?" Payson grins at Dr. Cooper and hugs her teddy bear.

(sorry for the late response)

Draeth
09-24-2015, 12:59 AM
I fall into step with Kalem as we head towards that demonic laughter, I've heard laughter like this before, but I can't think of that at the moment I have work to do. I spot a large group of the guards standing around a cell with new restraints on hand. So I fall into line with the others

ShadeyBirdy2
09-24-2015, 01:16 AM
Kira
I grinned at the twisted boy in his cage. I moved up to the door so no one could hear me whisper to him. "Sweety, you got it all wrong. You're not quite beautiful yet. But I can fix it...." I continued grinning and glanced over to see Aaron and a new guard approaching.A giggle escaped my lips. "Beautiful you shall be... but not today..." I let my grin slip back into the expressionless face. I slipped out of the crowd of guards and moved to stand by a wall for the time being. Observing.

Ivan Cooper
He smiled and lightly put his arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry I won't ask too many questions. Yes, I do have a best friend. He isn't here right now though." He smiled warmly lightly rubbing her shoulder.

dracowerepyre
09-24-2015, 01:47 AM
Jeff laughed, "we will all be beautiful soon!" he saw two more guards approaching and laughed again, then the lights went out in his cell for a split second, when they came back on, he was gone, his laugh echoed through the hall, "go to sleep!" a couple of the guards were down, with multiple stab wounds, slit throats, and smiles cut into their faces, then Jeff went after Kira.

ShadeyBirdy2
09-24-2015, 02:04 AM
Kira
My eyes glittered when the guards dropped and blood went everywhere. A grin spread across my face and I locked eyes with Jeff. When he came at me I dodged to the side jumping up and kicking off the wall to get further down the hall. I ran up to the new guard and snatched his knife. Turning on Jeff I ran forward slashing at him once I got close aiming to hit his arm.

LordWormSkull
09-24-2015, 02:06 AM
"Son of a.." Seeing Jeff move was like watching smoke run between your fingers. Guards dropped and I reacted. I pulled out Haley and aimed it right in front of Kira and fired three darts, grabbing Murphy I aimed lower towards the knees and shot two rubber rounds. At that point I rushed towards Kira. Please be safe..

dracowerepyre
09-24-2015, 02:18 AM
Jeff laughed the whole way, "this is fun!" when Kira hit his arm, he barely winced, he came at her repeatedly, "AHAHAHAHA! Do I know you? You look very familiar! HAHAHAHA!"

ShadeyBirdy2
09-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Kira
I grinned when he cut my skin licking the blood off as I dodge the rest of his strikes. "Well get a good look. It'll be the last face you'll ever see." I laughed darkly and slashed at him aiming for his 'beautiful' face. My laughs turned maniacal as I pressed after this boy aiming to stab him in the chest now so I could watch him die.

dracowerepyre
09-24-2015, 11:45 PM
Jeff laughed, dodging every other strike, he had cut marks all over, he took one misstep, she stabbed him on the right side of his chest, he looked at her in shock, "hehe! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! You got me!" he fell backwards, staring up at her.

Gorgeous Nightmare
09-25-2015, 12:26 AM
Payson looked at his hand that was wrapped around her, she wasn't used to being embraced, it wasn't a normal thing for her. She looked at him and smiled, "What questions do yo- What are they doing?" She points at the guards and orderlies shuffling by. The office was just out of range where you couldn't hear the yelling from Kira and Jack.

Ladybug
09-26-2015, 05:21 AM
"What happened to me? Where are my Egyptian cotton sheets?!?!" Waverly thought to herself as she woke with a start in a strange room that contained a single light and no connection to the outside world. She pulled on the rusted handle to see if the door would budge. The door let out a small creak, but it remained in place.
"Well, I guess they really want me to get into character this time. That's all fine. I can sit here and purify my blood," Waverly said to her self, still suffering from her mental state that had only gotten worse over the past years.
She removed the clothes that covered the bite marks on her thighs and arms. Her left leg had a chunk bitten out of it, so she decided to begin there.
Just as she went to take a savory bite from the juicy flesh that covered her body, a knock was heard at the door.