PDA

View Full Version : [R] Hellbound: The Circles

Rha'az
09-30-2015, 07:37 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/62/d9/2e/62d92e28ef11c49995b50e9a3c8a3fc2.jpg

Hellbound

Setting:
Since the dawn of humanity, monsters of darkness and corruption who were obsessed with the destruction of the human race started to roam on the lands of this world, Xeran. Humans who were brave enough went on to hunt and slay down the beasts of the dark as night falls.

In the year 1159AE (Aurelian Era), the city of Iroh began to crumble as their citizens were infected by a disease, turning them into vicious killers, a massacre that turned the city quiet. Nothing is left but the Wicked (infected citizens) and a few survivors. Hunters of the Nightfall Covenant began to travel to Iroh for the sole purpose of investigating and slaying anything that caused the plague before it spreads to other cities...

Factions

Nightfall Covenant
The faction where you came came from. As a member of the Covenant, your duty as a Hunter/Huntress is to exterminate supernatural entities that crawled into this world.

The Sanguine Church
The faction that was founded to hunt down vampires and kill them. Disbanded since the supposedly extinct vampires, the Sanguine Church now acts as an organization that provides refuge for refugees during the outbreak.

Order of the Blood
Corrupted Hunters and Huntresses that became obsessed with blood, founding this Order. Becoming a rival to the Nightfall Covenant, Bloodhunters and Bloodhuntress not only hunt down supernatural creatures but also kill all members of the Covenant.

Monsters of the Dark

Vampires
Only a few left in Iroh. They have a few types of vampires, each varies for their abilities. The first is the Beast, taller than average humans they have the sense to smell humans from a far. The second is the Shrieker, able to fool people by simply crying as a child or a lady, Shriekers are identified by their pale and dirty skin. The last is the Justicars, looked like normal vampires they have a retractable blade in their arms and turn into a monster at will.

Demons
Ranging from possessed corpses to hounds to monstrous beasts, the demons are the primary target for every Hunter and Huntresses. Hailing from the Feral World, demons are capable of causing great terror and chaos in every place they go.

Werewolves
Wolf by night, human by dawn. Humans that have the ability to change into werewolves. In this RP, werewolves don't have to wait for a full moon, they can change at will by injuring themselves at the arm. Strong and deadly, there's a chance that Hunters are werewolves too. However, if one possesses a necklace known as the Bane of the Beasts, the wearer will have full control in his/her beastial form.

Lycans
Lycans are HUMANOID WOLVES. Larger than werewolves, stronger and much agile, Lycans are commonly mistaken as werewolves. Lycans hunt in pairs, different to a werewolf who hunts alone. However, in common folklore Lycans are said to be much more intelligent than werewolves. In Hellbound, that's the other way around. Lycans are dumb, werewolves are smart.

The Underworld Rebellion
The Underworld Rebellion are the remnants of the Iroan Revolutionists, a group of people who tried to bring back Iroh to the hands of the people. Now a small rebellion force located in the sewers, the Underworld Rebellion will occasionally send their men to the surface to reclaim Iroh. They can be hostile if you're hostile to them, they can be allies if you're treat them good. Allies is what you needed in Hellbound.

The Feral Circles

http://pre10.deviantart.net/3f98/th/pre/f/2011/128/f/7/doom_3_pentagram_hd_by_kracov-d3eqb14.jpg

The Feral Circles are the gateways to a Nightmare Land. There are 3 Circles that made up the Union Circle, the gateway for an army of demons to pass through. Or even the Prime Conduit of Evil, Asura.

Opening Sequence
Time to make a CS!

You heard screams, you heard cries, you heard it all in the Infirmary. Why? You looked at yourself, bandages all over your injuries, and you looked to your sides, you saw your weapons and outfit hanging on a wall. Ask yourself, "How do I get here?"

The door of your room opens as a doctor came to you dressed in a medical outfit. The doctor examines you for one last time, "Astounding," the doctor said. Then, he stood right beside you and asks the following questions.

What is your name?:
How old are you?:
Tell me, are those weapons yours?: Say yes, and explain what they are
Do you have any relatives? Family?: Siblings? Family? Are they alive?
Do you remember anything before you got here?:
Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: Describe how you get mortally injured
Enough of that, tell me about yourself: Your backstory

Use a Victorian-esque outfit. No other than that. If you wish to you use other kind of outfit, negotiation is required. Also, answer the question the doctor just like you're talking. But do not make it in a paragraph.

Behold the Law
#1: My word, my RP, my rules
#2: Encouraged to use other insulting words such as damn, twat instead of fuck
#3: Romance encouraged, sex scenes do not describe it graphically
#4: Tonnes of blood and violence, and dark stuff.
#5: Be awesome
#6: Have fun

http://youtu.be/OQ4dee33zZo

Rha'az
09-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Hunters and Huntresses of the Night

Splat
09-30-2015, 12:41 PM
I'll get a CS up this afternoon :3 I like how you made the CS tie into the IC :D

DCaesar of Wakanda
09-30-2015, 02:35 PM
What is your name?:

Andrew Kendricks

How old are you?:

Tell me, are those weapons yours?:

Yes. The head of the cane is silverkin and the beak is razor sharp. The small bladed device with straps is supposed to attach to my arms underneath. It has a blade, can shoot darts, and has a sort of grappling feature. It activates when I move my arm in a certain way. The Falchion is composed of carbon fiber and can cut through most anything that I've encountered. And there are two colt anaconda revolvers along with many small knives and such.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: Siblings? Are they alive?

Only my mother, Isys.

Yes.

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?:

I was knocked down from a very high building and was impaled through the sharp edges of a fence surrounding the building...

Enough of that, tell me about yourself:

Well, I grew up in Iroh. My father was a respected blacksmith, and I wanted to grow to be just like him. He taught me in his ways and I was able to work in his shop when I was about 11 years of age. But at some point he began to feel sick and then he became something like a monster. My mother had executed him with a gun that we kept in the house at all times. We then moved away as more and more people began turning into mosters as well. I nearly hated her for the killing of my father. However, it was only when I grew older that I truly understood what was happening with my old city. So, once older, I crafted weapons for myself and trained in the ways of demon hunting with an old man who was on the mountain side in which we lived. I went back to Iroh to investigate the scene....and that's all I remember other than what I had told you as of now.. ..http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/57923-1/Man+long+medium+curly+and+wavy+haircut+in+blonde+a nd+light+brown+and+side+bangs.JPGhttp://orig11.deviantart.net/4f9b/f/2015/152/7/0/jacob_frye_by_zhandi90-d8vlfmg.jpg

Splat
09-30-2015, 03:52 PM
Jacob Frye xD Niceee

Kicks
09-30-2015, 03:55 PM
What is your name? Adeline Peyton

How old are you? 24

Tell me, are those weapons yours? Yes. This one is my hairpin, it's as sharp as a needle. It goes into my hair, see? And these two are my daggers, they slip beneath my attire and against my thighs. I can attach them together by their hilts to create a double sided, sharp weapon. This is my cross necklace, the long part of the cross hides a blade. It slides right out and locks in place to make for a weapon. Finally, these are my boots. Within them hides blades, if I tap them a certain way a blade can come out the back or front of the boots.

Do you have any relatives? Family? My adopted father David.

Do you remember anything before you got here? I believe so, yes.

Well then, what is the last thing you remember? I remember eyes... soulless eyes. And I remember running, running, running... and fighting.

Enough of that, tell me about yourself: I was adopted, at a young age. I do not remember the adoption center, nor do I remember anything before the adoption, I was too young to remember. I was raised in Iroh, under the wings of my father David. I think he knew something dark was happening, because he began to change. He grew cold and distant. It wasn't until I was barely 13 that he began to tell me things, teach me things- how to fight, how to live.

http://aelida.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/eye-makeup.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c3/db/60/c3db607c67178a650cef2bb2745e8179.jpg

Ladybug
09-30-2015, 04:25 PM
I'll have a CS up tonight :)

DCaesar of Wakanda
09-30-2015, 05:03 PM
Jacob Frye xD Niceee

Lol. I actually got to Play a little ACS at E3. That game is dope as hell.

Megilwen
09-30-2015, 05:08 PM
I think I'll be making one as well

커비
09-30-2015, 07:37 PM
I'll get a CS up soon.

Ladybug
09-30-2015, 08:13 PM
What is your name?:
Amethyst Mayflower

How old are you?: You know you are never supposed to ask a lady her age, but I am 22. Anymore questions you ill mannered heathen?

Tell me, are those weapons yours?: Why yes they are. My umbrella here doubles as a gun that shoots out an array of bullets. The scissors that I keep fastened on a necklace chain, when removed, grow into a full fledged blade that can cut through even the most indestructible surfaces. Finally I have a wrist band that becomes a whip when it is removed from my wrist.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: I don't really care about any of them, we don't talk. I have a mom who ditched me to go join the Sanguine Church and I had a dad who was possessed by a demon and then killed on my own. Then there's Molly...I don't "do" family stuff.

Do you remember anything before you got here?: Ya... What do you want my life story? I was in my makeshift house with my cousin cooking breakfast out of the werewolf remains that we found yesterday.

Not that it is any of your business, but I was trying to save my cousin from a werewolf who was attacking our shack that we shared. As I pushed her out of the way in front of the beast, he scratched my arm and took a chunk out of my side. I blacked out after that. Where's my cousin? Where's Molly?

Enough of that, tell me about yourself: My mom abandoned me to fight the demon war when I was 16. I shortly after hunted down my cousin Molly and we created a shack on the outskirts of the faction. I trained her with the skills that my horrid mother taught me before she vanished from my life. *Amethyst gets teary eyed* No more questions.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyC1Sjgam-aYeF9jdS64HRBOA9AP5LW_wLssPi3HcGth7Lm83j

BumblingBee
09-30-2015, 08:30 PM
This one's been a nusiance since they carried him in. He won't sit still and smokes despite everyone telling him not too. Rude and rowdy, a typical uncouth youth it seems, fresh off the streets.

What is your name?:
... No offense to your sir, but why the fuck should I tell you anything? ... You what? medical records? Fuckin hell... Tommy Rhonwen then.

How old are you?:
t's rude to ask in't it? Nineteen if you must know.

What weapons? I don't have no weapons.
(After much insistence and a variety of relatively feeble threats, the boy complies, seemingly out of boredom more then anything)
Jesuz mary jospeh... FINE. HERE. I've got me knife and me pistol, nothing else I swear!
You know on the street, they're kept concealed for a reason you knob-head.

Do you have any relatives? Family?:
Bit personal ain't it? But nah. I got no-one. Me Mam died of Polio, and me Dad buggered off before I was six years old.

Obviously.

Nutin too interesting I suppose. Just your usual scuffle between the scuttlers. What? Oh I'm sorry! Am I not talking plainly for you Doctor? I'll posh myself up then shall I?
My scuttler Gang and the feckin Moonies collided. As you can see I got shot. No more to it.

Jesus, are you gonna ask me to mary yeh next Doctor?
You should ask someone else, I'm not nutin special. I'm with the Scuttler gang, well- what's left of it at least. Sometimes we hire ourselves out for demon hunting and the like. It kept you fed, you know how it is. Made an alright name for myself within the Scuttlers ranks, rose to the highest circles in fact. Oh yeah, I was up there. Makin the big decisions and all that. And I still will, once you stop bloody fawnking over me like a ninny.

http://pre05.deviantart.net/4e9b/th/pre/f/2015/271/6/8/david_by_maryas-d9b6yxh.jpg

Its the scarves that make us different and stand out and the like. Other than that, completely ordinary citizens.
http://i3.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article8623180.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS56601352.jpg

Rha'az
09-30-2015, 08:49 PM
*claps hands vigorously* Holy taco! Glad to see more people interested!

victoria black
09-30-2015, 09:20 PM
I'll try to get a CS up sometimes tonight.

커비
09-30-2015, 09:39 PM
What is your name?:
"M-My name...? Uh... Oh. My name's Isabelle Hamilton. Yeah."

How old are you?:
"Age? D-Doc, ain't that a lil personal...? Records? Oh... I'm nineteen."

"Yes. Th-That ... uh... silver revolver. I call him Johnson (http://gallery4collectors.com/images/OldWestReplicaCollectibles/45-210.jpg). He can hold up to seven bullets, I think. Teacher said they're good for killin' those monsters... I don't know... A-And that other revolver. Th-The golden one. I call him Watson (http://www.paulfrasercollectibles.com/upload/public/docimages/Image/i/k/p/Gold-plated-colt.jpg). He's a normal apparently... According to my teacher. Says he's good for killin' them Covenants? I don't know what he means though. He tells me I've killed several. But I can't remember. Giant scissor (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-U-Uq3GayVXM/VG_DLO3gDHI/AAAAAAAADLQ/Acnqg9l0J8w/s1600/knife01.jpg)? What giant- Oh. That? I... Uh... I don't know too well. It's not mine, I don't think...? B-But always ends up following me or ... or something. "

"Family? Ah, I don't ... I don't think so. Mum died after giving birth to me. Dad? I... I'm not sure what happened to him. Teacher said I killed him, b-but... but... I would never kill my dad! I-I loved my dad! But...... Teacher said he used to beat me up. I... I'd be covered in bruises... Can't remember too well..."

"N-Not sure... sir."

"All... All I can remember is that I was out with my teacher, I think. He... He was training me. An-And the next thing I know, I black out. Now... Guess I'm here..."

"My-Myself...? I know not much about myself. I think teacher knows me better than me. Is he here...? No...? Oh... I see. W-Well, teacher tells me I have this ... Disease...? Disorder? I-I forget which word he might have used, but tells me I have two personalities or something... I'm not sure, sorry..."

http://orig05.deviantart.net/d883/f/2011/339/0/d/girl_in_steampunk_wip_by_kyoung_seok-d4i88pk.jpg
http://data.whicdn.com/images/30402198/large.jpg

Splat
09-30-2015, 10:13 PM
What is your name?:
Everett... Susannah Everett.

How old are you?:
Twenty-nine.

Yes. Those antique pistols once belonged to my father. They're specially designed for hunting demons and other beasts. The crossbow was made for me here, a long time ago. It's bolts are tipped with a deadly poison. I also carry a few smoke bombs and traps. Never know when you might need 'em.

No... not anymore.

A bit, yeah.

I remember... fire. Yeah, fire. I was checkin' out some nest of fangs when one of 'em got the jump on me. Then, next thing I know, place was burnin' like 'ell.

Enough of that, tell me about yourself: What do you need to know that for? Ah, whatever. Not much to tell, really. I was born in a little village you've never 'eard of. I don't really remember my parent's too well, they were gone by the time I was eight. Then it was just me and my brother, Samuel, against the world. It was like that for a while, until one time when we was hunting out near the city. A group of wolves found us and attacked. My brother, he... well, you can guess. Anyway, that was when... they turned me. Please, don't be alarmed, sir. I may have the soul of a beast, but I wouldn't 'urt you, promise. Now... how 'bout we change the subject? All this reminiscing is making me tired.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8b/a2/15/8ba215b8e162923ac4caa888ba61573b.jpg

http://canadiansilverdollarssite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/werewolf.jpg

http://www.duokings.com/admin/upload/product/20120318/13320769840BIG.jpg This, but less... shiny. More Victorian-y. You get the gist.

Jason Todd
09-30-2015, 10:18 PM
What is your name?: Jason Moro

How old are you?: 32

Tell me, are those weapons yours?: Of course. That one is a triple barreled hunting gun. Two barrels are chambered in 12 gauge shot and the other is .50 American. The two blades are ancient, the short one is a Roman gladius, said to have been wielded by Constantine himself. The long one is a Japanese blade I acquired from a chap I met in Tokyo. He said it had some kinda blessing on it so it'll never break as long as it's used for good. Last but not least are those two pistols, I made 'em myself. They're .357 revolvers with 8 inch barrels and ten round cylinders. Dead accurate up to 100 metres.

Do you have any relatives? Siblings? Family? Are they alive? My father was a military man all his life, he died in combat. I never knew me mum, and as far as I know I don't have any siblings.

Do you remember anything before you got here?: It's all a bit fuzzy...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: Well, I was chasing a bounty down the street- that's my trade, bounty hunting. Anyway, right as the sun went down he stopped dead in his tracks. I whipped out one of me 'andguns and told 'im to put his 'ands up. He turned around and smiled... that's when I saw the fangs. He ran, no flew, at me mouth wide open like some kinda demon. I unloaded the full cylinder in one of my revolvers into the creature's mouth, but it barely slowed him down. Right as he was upon me I pulled my short sword and took a slice. He recoiled back, his wound was smoking. He said something in another language, probably a curse, then slashed at me. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, he 'ad claws! Like razors on each fawcking finger! I tell ya, he was the ugliest son of a bitch I EVER saw! Anywho, he slashed me across the chest, tore right through my bulletproof vest and shredded my favorite shirt. As I stumbled back, he went for another slice, that's 'ow I got these 'ere on me face. After that I dropped down, in worst pain I ever felt. He came for another slice and I closed my eyes, ready to die, but seeing as I'm here guess he didn't finish the job.

Enough of that, tell me about yourself: What's to say? Raised 'round the world, had to move everytime my dad got transferred, though I always considered Australia me 'ome. When I was 18 I boarded a plane to London, found out I was good at tracking things, 'specially people. That's what I've done since then, hunt things down, for the right price. Now do you mind telling me what the fuck's going on ere?

BumblingBee
09-30-2015, 11:03 PM
So many ladies XD

Assuming we're accepted then Rahz? :)

Rha'az
10-01-2015, 05:24 AM
Yup, y'all are accepted. So many Huntresses

Ladybug
10-01-2015, 05:57 AM
Girls dominate *hair flip*

Rha'az
10-01-2015, 08:05 AM
What is your name?:
Gabriel... The name's Gabriel Delacourt...

So, Gabriel how old are you?:
Thirty-two. It's for the records right? Damn...

We found these weapons, are those yours?:
I see you as a fan of weapons am I right? I have a custom revolver that shatters rock and cracks solid metal, a scythe that had been said to be forged within the Feral World and brought into Xeran for tempering *sits properly in position*. A few flame bombs just to make sure no bloodsuckers suckin' my precious blood and an extendable sword which I used as a last resort.

Do you have any relatives? Family?: My sister, never heard from her since 16. Parents died, all I have left is my dog Reginald in my house.

Hmm, interesting. Tell me, do you remember anything before you end up here?: I might remember some stuff...

Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was... In the streets of Iroh... Howls and snarls can be heard during that time. Without any hesitation, I pulled out my revolver and my scythe and wandered off into the dark alleys where corpses of rotting bodies and flies lie. Just when I about to enter the alley a damnable Lycan dropped from above and stares at me. I fired a few shots but nothing works at all and was impaled in the stomach, then blacked out.

Enough of that Gabriel, tell me about yourself: I was raised in the outskirts of Iroh, until we were robbed by some damnable bandits, taking my older sister away and myself as well. If you want to here the whole story how I escaped, just tell me you wanted to. Tell me then. Alright, when I was in their lair, they torture women and made men into slaves. Sat inside a cell for days with my sister until both of us were brought out, they focking raped my sister and that's the time I let my wrath out, taking a nearby knife I stabbed of 'em in the eye. Taking his weapons and went on an onslaught. Realizing it was over, all of 'em were dead. Even guts spilled all over the place, I do not know how did I execute that out. Fainted, and I woke up in a house where a lady was taking care of me. She trained me to be a demon hunter and told me that the bandits I kill, was a Feral Cult. I saw my path to be a demon hunter.

http://pre08.deviantart.net/4a0c/th/pre/i/2015/128/3/f/bloodborne_fan_art_by_lauzx-d8slhj2.jpg
Gabriel never shows his face, to hide it he wears a metal full helm with a cross-like symbol which a hole to let him see. Think of a cool crusader helm.

Rha'az
10-01-2015, 01:00 PM
Alright, since The Circles is subtitled under the RP title, I had updated the OP with the short description.

커비
10-01-2015, 05:47 PM
A scythe. Wow, why haven't I thought of that?

Breggo13
10-01-2015, 05:51 PM
...Hi, seems like a lot of interest already but just in case....

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571) thread for what better way to advertise than have your RP featured EVERYWHERE? If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912)! Talking from personal experience, that is the coolest place :)

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) and in the RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026).

Any questions, feel free to PM or send me a VM! Happy RPing!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/280/d/a/russian_blue_cat_gif_by_dasher549-d6phhtk.gif

BumblingBee
10-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Assuming we're starting the IC soonish since we have so many players? :)

Splat
10-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Lol, everyone else has cool and unique weapons and here I am with a couple guns xD Then again, I'm a werewolf, so a guess that counts as a unique weapon :P

Heson Shadowbane
10-01-2015, 08:53 PM
I'll work out a sheet tomorrow and I'm going to do something unique!

Rha'az
10-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Hahaha... the scythe is actually a throwback to the original RP

- - - Updated - - -

IC, soon-ish

Arcus
10-02-2015, 01:55 AM
What is your name?:
hmm... Lyra, you can call me Lyra...

How old are you?:
*eyes falls to the ground* I-I'm not really comfortable answering that *looks up at the papers* sorry, not even for the records

*sighs* Tell me, are those weapons yours?:
hum, yes sir. Mind if I have them back? I am more comfortable with them on... I guess I unders-stand that you wouldn't want someone holding some pistols or a compound bow though. Could I at least have my two curved blades? They are kind from my family

...*eyes falls to the ground again*... ... I used too... Two of my brother, my mother, and my youngest sister are dead. I don't know about the others...

Blood... Mostly, some shouting...

Well, I came with everyone. No one really knew me yet, so other than a warning to becareful. They didn't pay attention... Maybe that was why I zoned them out... After the first scream, I pulled out my compound bow... My pistols have special bullets and I needed to make more... I don't remember what they were Lycans? Mad werewolves? Or demons, all I know was that they had teamwork and took us out in a blink. I left one of my poison arrows into shoulder... Naturally, it was mad and I saw it starting to run at me. I prepared my bow, before pain seared and everything went black.

Enough of that Lyra, tell me about yourself:
... Do I have too? ... Well as you may have guest, my family was quite large... Personally I think, it was my fathers' way of making sure at least a couple of us would survive. Bet this scar worried you, when you first saw it huh?
*touches face*
Don't worry, it happened when I was but a child. My family ran a farm, I don't remember what we grew or sold...
*sighs*
Anyway After the Lycan attacked, those of us that actually survived were on our own. I looked for my family, never saw them. The only thing I found was the curved blades, don't ask me why farmer have curved blades that aren't a sickles... It is just all I got left of them...
*gaze falls to the floor and sniffs*
*deep breathe*
Anyway, I was on my own for a long time. Till the church picked me up, so I spent time was there and ended up with the covenant. Back to where we are... Sorry, I know not the full story you were expecting.
*looks to weapons*
Like where I got the pistol or how I learned to use compound bow, right?
*looks at the doctor*
A friend and a trusted acquaintance respectively. *attempts to get out of the bed*

scar is from chin into her hairline (one edge is hidden from view by hair) with it just missing her left eye https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7e/55/56/7e55565ea60b96de5edc707b9830c76c.jpg
When in this form, her scar starts at the chin curves around the eye and curves again around ear. Making the scar resemble a crescent moon http://oi58.tinypic.com/2qjezdh.jpg
outfit= no umbrella or scarf https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9a/7f/fd/9a7ffd348d1e855c929ea2613ec2734b.jpg

^^; sorry turned out so long

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 04:29 AM
So long? That's okay. Accepted by the way.

Promise me you guys won't leave this RP. Like most players in my recent RPs did... So far, I have 3 RPs in the Hall of Fame. Let's make this the 4th one!

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 04:48 AM
So, basically BloodBorne?

Bruh, I'm so fucking in. Gimme an hour, I'll get the CS up soon.

Boom!

What is your name?: Jack. Just Jack.
How old are you?: 23, not that old myself.
Tell me, are those weapons yours?: I see they have peaked your interest. The first one is just a simple bone saw cleaver fashioned by some great organization of old. It doubles as a type of... extended weapon, if you will. Granted it does become heavier and I honestly prefer the normal way. Aside from that just fire and bolt paper, and that nifty pair of scissors you see. You might be wondering why. Well, that's called a Flesh Reaver, and it triples as a handy weapon. Only for emergencies, though. I also keep a small pistol and some antidotes, you never know...
Do you have any relatives? Family?: Either they're long dead or I never had.
Do you remember anything before you got here?: Not at all... all I remember is screaming, and then I just wandered until I eventually got meself killed or something.
Well then, what is the last thing you remember?: I was wandering around the area, searching for anything, really. I had heard about this fokkin place a long time ago, and decided to come here to investigate for my organization. I don't remember much, just walking through the town of blood, it all seemed like it was pulled straight from the Remnants of Yar'Ghul Legends. Then, I was attacked by... some thing. Not a Lycan, definetely not a werewolf..... Some piece of shite thing that apparently got me viceraled and gutted.
Enough of that, tell me about yourself: What is there to tell? I joined an organization after they took me in after finding me either half dead or just lost in the surroundings. This was about 9, maybe 7 years ago. I remember nothing of my old life, and I don't know shite about it. Not that I ever cared. I trained to hunt beasts and here I am, in this cunt sucking piece of shite place, filled to the brim with monsters that behave like dry twats and apparently by people who are struggling like I... well, apparently am. Hell, I'm questioning if you're even real myself!

http://i.imgur.com/8IvS4Kc.png
http://www.besthairstylesformen.net/arbiter/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/A-man-with-messy-hair.jpg
http://img14.deviantart.net/bcbe/i/2015/102/9/7/bloodborne_fanart___fleshreaver_weapon_idea_by_dae monstar-d8pj852.jpg

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 05:49 AM
Get in you twat... lol

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Bruh, Bloodborne is an obsession to me. I'm on my fourth playthrough already, took a rest after one too many deaths in fuckin' Yahar'Gul.

Expect a shite ton of references. BTW...

I missed you and I'm not leaving ever ever ever ever eveeeer

커비
10-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Okay, I added a link to each of my weapons so that you guys can know what they look like (if you guys even cared to know LOL). And also added a third weapon. Some giant scissor.

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Mine are just from Bloodborne...

Yay.

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Mine's the Burial Scythe/Blade (?)

By the way, constructing IC. Oh, someone can get all the character links in a post for me? My phone's lagging badly everytime I tried to get the links.

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Scythe.

Also known as "NO! DON'T USE THE FUCKING TORNADO ATTACK YOU OLD CUNT ASS PIECE OF DICK FUCK!! HRAAAAAAAAAHGH!!"

Fuckin' Headmaster. And then, the frikken hentai beast....

*Shiver*

커비
10-02-2015, 07:43 AM
I heard Hentai.

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 07:46 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4Y9Ih9EsPcY/hqdefault.jpg

Of the weird, frustrating variety...

Not so much as the Blood Starved Beast tho. That bitch still gives me a run for my money and actually makes me squeal when I beat it.

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Of all bosses the Cleric Beast's design is the I favored.

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 08:37 AM
God, I love it's design and I loved its battle. Not too easy, but not that hard.

The Blood Starved Beast is one of the hardest for me, and it is the one that gets me pumping adrenaline without exception.

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 08:43 AM
IC's up, go posting! Oh, I need that player links!

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 08:52 AM
BOOM!

Sadly, I can't do it, Rahz.

ChaosBringer
10-02-2015, 08:52 AM
BOOM!

Sadly, I can't do it, Rahz.

Rha'az
10-02-2015, 10:13 AM
To those who haven't made a character, just post it and wait for my approval

BumblingBee
10-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Question, what if our character would have no motivation to see what the noise was? :)

Heson Shadowbane
10-02-2015, 06:21 PM
"What is your name?"
"My name? Julia Monroe..."

"How old are you?"
"I'm soon to become twenty seven."

"Tell me, are those weapons yours?"
"Y-Yes... Well in a way... The sword and pistol on the left belong to me. The sword is an old Monroe family heirloom worked into a use-able blade. The gun was made by a gun smith and the handle can produce a blade for pistol whipping. The other sword and pistol belonged to my wi.... My lover and partner Saria Paterson. Her sword is on finer craft than mine and it's edge is inlaid with silver. The gun is simpler, easier to reload. I've been using her sword and my gun since.... But I don't think I can do that anymore can I..." She looks to her left arm which is wrapped up in bandages, herself barely able to move her fingers.

"Do you have any relatives? Family?"
"My family has since passed on... It's been me and Saria for so long until... Until..." She breaks down crying and the doctor gives her a break before resuming questioning.

"Do you remember anything before you got here?"
"Y-yes... Sort of."

"Well then, what is the last thing you remember?"
"Ambush. Pack tactics. Both Demons and Werewolves trapped my team and separated us from eachother. I was trapped in an alley... They were tearing at me, ripping me apart. I was so careless..."

"Enough of that, tell me about yourself"
"Going to keep this short. Starting to feel woozy. I came from a well known family of hunters and it was obvious that I was to follow in their footsteps. Before I was ten though they were killed in battle, leaving me to be raised by other hunters. During this time I met Saria. She didn't have the bloodlines I did, but she had the drive to be the best hunter out there. We hit it off well together. Even when her skill started to surpass mine, she was always there for me. When we paired for field trained she ended up as my partner and our relationship blossomed from there."

"We were twenty when we sealed the knot between us. We unofficially married. At this time she was a very famous hunter while I was only mildly recognized, a little better than average. Yet we'd still go out on missions together when we could, not wanting to be too far apart all the time. Two years ago she was sent off on a solo mission... All they found were her weapons and scraps of bloody clothing... Can we stop here please? I don't want to talk about this anymore..."

Appearance:

http://img2.goodfon.su/wallpaper/middle/0/69/art-kajaneko-devushka-binty.jpg

http://freegeneraldirectories.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/vintage-black-victorian-dressdevilinspired-gothic-victorian-dresses--april-2013-kacnrypb.jpg

Rha'az
10-03-2015, 03:43 AM
Finally, got a free wifi connection. Phew...

Anyway, Heson you're in.

Ladybug
10-03-2015, 10:59 PM
I posted :D

Splat
10-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Just so you know, Ladybug, the link in your sig doesn't work :/

Ladybug
10-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Oh thanks for letting me know! I'll fix that ASAP! :D

Arcus
10-04-2015, 03:00 AM
People with accepted character
SlenDC - page 1
Kicks -page 1
Ladybug - page 2
Caoimhe294 - page 2
I can't do Isabelles' person symbols, sorry but you have a nickname I can put here? - page 2
Slat - page 2
Jason Todd - page 2
Rahz Stormhammer - page 3
Arcus - page 3
Watch_Dog - page 3
Henson Shadowbane - page 5

Rahz not really sure how to get links for everyone, aside from just grabbing their cses' and putting them in a post. I can do that if you want, but here is a list of everyone who has a character and what page their character is

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-04-2015, 03:09 AM
I'll have the Character Links up tomorrow.

Rha'az
10-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Message inbound: Internet's down 'cause someone fuckin' stole the internet cable and the whole neighbourhood's internet's down. Please, choose a Co-GM you can trust. He/she MUST carry the story on without me. Until I return from the Paradise of Hunters...

Kicks
10-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Beat them to a pulp, Rahz! Roar! ;)

*cough* DC *cough* *poke* *prod*

Arcus
10-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Hhmmmmm.... agreed DC

hope you guys catch the people who stole the internet!

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-05-2015, 02:47 PM
O.o what did I do?

Arcus
10-05-2015, 02:50 PM
You are being nominated for co-gm

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Oh....

Kicks
10-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Well, this is awkward. So. College kid here, wwwwwwweeeeeeeeee. Midterms is for the next few weeks, and I didn't realize how entirely busy it was going to be. Between juggling everything​ I won't be able to keep up. D: I'm sorry, guys! I was really looking forward to this! But I hope this RP the best of luck! And if you ever need help in regards to your roleplay needs, don't forget I'm your neighborhood RP mod glad to help!

ChaosBringer
10-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Bye Kiiiiiicks.

Slendy, don't you dare cry on me.

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-05-2015, 09:57 PM
*facepalms*

Dude. You missed the whole point of that little joke. I am the son of Slender, meaning that I am just like him in appearance. Need to explain more? I can't actually cry because I don't have eyes. That was the point.

ChaosBringer
10-05-2015, 10:03 PM
I know, but I still gave thee the feels, which is why I shalt forever tease you.

dracowerepyre
10-07-2015, 02:01 PM
What is your name? Name's Johnny Quickblade, mate
How old are you? 24
Tell me, are those weapons yours? Sure are, this wonderful blade is the reason of my name...I call my quickblade katana, these li'l engravin's let me to move very fast and it is coated in silver. This is my shotgun, silver buckshot, and these are my pistols, silver of course.
Do you have any relatives? Family?: Siblings? Family? Are they alive? I did, but they all turned, so to me, they are dead.
Do you remember anything before you got here? Yes, I do remember.
Well then, what is the last thing you remember? I remember fighting, then running, and then...nothing, I blacked out.
Enough of that, tell me about yourself: I was 18 when my family turned, I came from a very poor family, so I was an excellent thief, I stole those weapons, at first they were ordinary weapons, I took them to a blacksmith and he fixed them up, no charge, he knew me, he was like a second, better father...but he eventually turned as well. I traveled throughout Iroh for survivors of this, this evil apocalypse, I found none, so I started killing these...things, they came after me, I tried to fight them off but I couldn't, I had to run. After that, I don't know what happened, I just remember pain...so much pain.
:https://mrforgetful21.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/5a3afd10a4b9b4fa30ce940aca061c91.jpg
Blade: http://www.zonecollectibles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Sucker-Punch-Sword-Baby-Dolls-Katana.jpg
Shotgun: http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/18877/18252976_3.jpg?v=8D0C38780198F80
Pistols: http://www.gunstands.com/22-1280L.jpg

Splat
10-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Were you gonna include an appearance, draco?

dracowerepyre
10-08-2015, 04:07 PM
fixed, thanks for the reminder

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Fraid not Draco.

Bleach and things of the anime nature won't really fit in this RP.

As specifically stated in the OP by Rahz, the appearances have to be from the Victorian era.

This would be things like:
http://www.victoriana.com/Mens-Clothing/image/mens-clothing-16.png

Jackets, coats, hats, ties...You get the Idea. If you can't find a picture, you could ask someone to help you out OR just describe what your character looks like. =]

dracowerepyre
10-08-2015, 04:59 PM
I hath foundeth the Light...eh?eh? :D

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-08-2015, 05:06 PM
*facepalms*

*approve* Yes. It works draco....Comense attacking demons with epic fails... XD

dracowerepyre
10-08-2015, 05:10 PM
XD I'll not fail! I do fail at entering though...

TheExiledChampion
10-08-2015, 07:38 PM
is this still accepting? o.o

Rha'az
10-10-2015, 11:45 AM
One last Hunter isn't bad eh? Draco, change the name pls.

TheExiledChampion
10-10-2015, 02:09 PM
then i'll see what i can do ^^

dracowerepyre
10-10-2015, 03:12 PM
sorry, I meant to do that but I forgot about it XD

TheExiledChampion
10-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Here it is, let me know what you think.

"What is your name?"
"Liam...Liam Callahan"
"How old are you?"
"Twenty...twenty-seven"
"Tell me, are those weapons yours?"
"Hm...yes, that my custom-made heavy revolver. Fires special-made rounds, each useful nearly every occasion. Along with my standard one, nothing fancy about that one. Then there just my family's sword, spilled a good amount of evil."
"Do you have any relatives? Family? Siblings?"
"Just my sister, she back in Ireland. Keeping herself busy with her own family."
"Do you remember anything before you got here?"
"Um...little, bit foggy."
"Well then, what is the last thing you remember?"
"Hm...I can recall being on a carriage, then getting ambushed by bandits. Guess I survived after getting shot, damn cowards couldn't face me."
"Enough of that, tell me about yourself."
"Well...I come from a long line of Hunters, we don't kill deers or anything like that. But the beasts like werewolves and demons, vampires too. Unfortunately, I'm currently the only one continuing the Callahan tradition. My sister want her family out of it, but the men of the Callahan always answer the call of the hunt."

"Beside from that, not much else to say that worth telling."
Appearance 1 (https://i.gyazo.com/732af0266e0f8707fc5fa2bab5d5da77.png)
Appearance 2(clothes) (https://i.gyazo.com/d2b8c98bfe67910e767ccfbdbc8c214d.png)
Heavy Revolver(4-leaf clovers instead of flowers) (http://img09.deviantart.net/3a58/i/2010/067/7/0/30mm_handcannon_prototype_by_king_of_pirates.png)
Primary Revolver (http://www.shotdoc.com/images/Walker%20Colt.jpg)
Family Sword (http://www.swordsantiqueweapons.com/images/s404.jpg)
Smite: A special round carefully made with glass to hold holy water, along with several other bits of holy articles. Smite is designed to harm/kill demons and vampires.
Silver-Nest: A large slug designed to break up when it struck someone/something, causing bits of silver shavings to enter their body and painfully kill them. Specifically made for werewolves.
Flashy: A duel-purpose round, designed to either signal others of the shooter's location. While also blinding anyone too close to be effected by it blinding light that it makes.
Firebug: An special round designed to create a fireball upon contact, using a special liquid that ignites instantly and can't be put out easily.

Arcus
10-13-2015, 11:23 PM
:D I hear no complaints for your character Champion

Also *pokes everyone* This still alive

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-13-2015, 11:32 PM
I don't see anything wrong with your CS EC.

As for the RP. I'll make a GM post for Rahz Tomorrow.

TheExiledChampion
10-13-2015, 11:49 PM
okay...where the IC?

Edit post: also, i'll be trying to give Liam a Irish accent. just going to use a few words like "ye" for "you".

Arcus
10-14-2015, 01:36 AM
XD ironically I figured out what was going on with his accent before it was stated and the only thing that. Took me a moment was that word before the bed

TheExiledChampion
10-14-2015, 04:02 AM
yeah, basically means "bad"

Rha'az
10-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Liam, Irish accent huh. Liam Neeson much? Oh, still can't post sorry guys :'(

EDIT: Posted, but not a GM post. DC shall handle that. Oh, anyone got that Skyrim reference?

TheExiledChampion
10-14-2015, 02:50 PM
never attended that, didn't realize that was his name...i'm terrible with remembering actor/actress' names sometimes. hope the spoiler was fine, figure i translate some to help others understand him.

Splat
10-15-2015, 05:07 PM
I posted <3

Oh, anyone got that Skyrim reference?

What was it? I didn't see one :P

TheExiledChampion
10-15-2015, 05:33 PM
"Rest in peace, brethren. For the Paradise is yours to find,"
that one i think...maybe...been awhile since i played it.

edit post: i'll post later after a few others had posted.

Rha'az
10-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Nope. Not that one :B probably well, Sovngarde

Huh! Finally internet has returned to me!!! I'll kill that bastard who took our internet down...

Arcus
10-16-2015, 02:45 PM
:D yay, glad you have internet again!

Rha'az
10-18-2015, 11:33 AM
Goin' to introduce a new char probably tomorrow.

Rha'az
10-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Victor La'Durac
Victor La'Durac is a former member of the Sanguine Church and is now travelling back to Iroh for a rumor that said that a vampire lord is risen back from the ashes.

A master swordsman, marksman and a true gentleman (at times). Victor La'Durac is a man you shall meet after slaying your first Apx Demon.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/66/a5/e666a582a9cc60c663467d26d48972e0.jpg

Splat
10-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Interesting Õ-õ

Arcus
10-19-2015, 12:46 PM
can't wait to see how this goes

Rha'az
10-19-2015, 04:13 PM
You guys posted yet?

Arcus
10-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Me? I'm waiting on exile or ladybug, to post again. That or you make some big scary thing happen

DCaesar of Wakanda
10-19-2015, 04:21 PM
I'm forced to assume that the GM posting right goes back to you Rahz as I can't really do anything until then. I'd rather you post it anyway because I am not quite sure how you want the situation to unfold.

dracowerepyre
10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm still scouting...

TheExiledChampion
10-23-2015, 09:21 PM
i'll see about putting up a post, been distracted by life lately.

Splat
10-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Hey look I posted a thing .3.

Splat
10-24-2015, 12:37 AM
Rahz-- In response to your last post, it was Liam who asked about the files, not me :P Just pointing it out.

Rha'az
10-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Fotch...

Rha'az
10-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Anyone's postin'?

Arcus
10-30-2015, 01:16 PM
sorry, didn't really know what to post

TheExiledChampion
11-07-2015, 04:38 PM
sorry for taking so long to post, been getting distracted by life sadly. i'll see about putting up a post this weekend.

Rha'az
11-30-2015, 07:31 AM
Sooo.... Still alive? Helloooo... It's been months people...

Splat
11-30-2015, 12:09 PM
I'm still game, just been waiting for other peeps :P

dracowerepyre
11-30-2015, 01:49 PM
me too

TheExiledChampion
11-30-2015, 07:32 PM
I totally forgot about this o.o

Arcus
11-30-2015, 08:03 PM
I check on it, every now and then. I am still here, just didn't know what to post. So was hoping that someone elses' post would give me an idea