PDA

View Full Version : [M] The Devil's Rejects [M]

The Texan Queen
10-02-2015, 08:31 PM
[M] This is a MATURE rated RP for graphic scenes, language, sexual references, dark themes and so on. [M]

THIS ROLE PLAY WILL CONTAIN VERY DARK THEMES SUCH AS MURDER, RAPE, INCEST, EXTREME GORE, TORTURE AND OTHER SIMILAR ELEMENTS. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT JOIN AND IF AT ANY TIME DURING THE RP YOU BECOME UNCOMFORTABLE YOU ARE FREE TO GO NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10590654_739479346098687_1486098663783611768_n.jpg ?oh=807e645b589721ea84f529ed0e43b70e&oe=568658FD

THIS IS NOW CLOSED AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING.

College is a stressful time in a young adults life. You’re finally on your own for the first time, possibly paying bills, managing a hectic schedule, writing papers, studying and trying to keep up a social life can be very stressful. Taking time off to relax, let loose and have a good time is very important throughout your college career, if you don’t you just might crack!

Spring Break. Those two beautiful words sound so heavenly when March rolls around. You just got back from Christmas break with renewed energy for the Spring semester and it quickly vanishes as the semester drones on. Spring break is the perfect break in the semester to take a breather and refresh yourself to finish off the semester. Some chose to go home and be couch potatoes, some stay on campus and continue to study and others go to the beach to party. Your group of friends always goes away for Spring Break. Freshman year it was to South Padre, Sophomore year it was PCB and last year was a cruise. Senior year has actually been a breeze for some of you as you finish up your degree and for some in the group it’s been just as demanding as the other three and as horrible as it sounds some of you aren’t even finished with school yet! This year the group decided to do something on the quieter side and camp out at Tanya’s family cabin. Everyone can drink as much as they want without cops demanding to see ID, the noise level isn’t a concern because there is literally no one around for miles and if you want to get naked and jump in the lake you won’t get a ticket for it! It seemed like the perfect get away for the group of Seniors, but it wouldn’t make for a good story if it was.

Lately the news has been pouring out story after story about these brutal murders. The culprits? The Devil’s Rejects. The demented family that has a love for blood and violence is back after a long period of silence. Their last string of murders left 50 dead and 10 unidentifiable bodies. Everyone was hoping to just sweep the brutal murders under the rug of the past but with the recent killings they know that is no longer an option. With little to no leads everyone is biting their finger nails and jumping at every thump at night. News casters are urging people to take extra precaution at this time, buy a gun, get a watch dog, lock your doors, do whatever you need to do to feel safe. A killing pattern has yet to be figured out and they have no idea when this insane killer family will strike next. The only think you can do is pray that you aren’t heir next target.

Setting.

Fredericksburg TX, present day. Tanya's family cabin. It has been in her family for many years, but no one every really uses it. They'll send a crew out there once a year for maintenance that way if and when they decide to use it that it's up to par. It's a three story log cabin. The first floor has the living room, kitchen, dining room, game room, and two bathrooms. The second floor has a theater room and three bedrooms. The third floor has the large master and two extra bedrooms. There's two hiking trails on the property, one for beginners and one for the more experienced hiker. It also has a large lake behind the cabin with a rope swing and water trampoline.

Greetings everyone! I hope that everyone is in the mood for a good gory RP since it’s the spooky month of the year, YAY FOR HALLOWEEN! I am a big fan of scary movies and love a good dark themed role play so I hope I can find a few like minded freaks to be a part of the story ^.^
I gave this a try a while back and it painfully failed just as it was getting good so I decided to wait until now when all the spooky and gory stuff comes out since it is October to give it another try. I can’t say it enough, IF YOU AREN’T IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL THEN DON’T BOTHER JOINING. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when people show interest, join an RP and then completely disappear out of nowhere. Now, I understand that real life will always come first (duh) so if something happens that takes you away from the RP, try and give me a heads up or at least explain why you were gone when you return. With that being said, let’s move onto the rules!

Rules.
1. No controlling other characters.
2. I don’t want a bunch of drama in the OOC, save it for the story. If ya’ll can’t solve the issue let me know and I’ll see what I can do, but if I can’t do anything about it then I will get a mod to handle it for you.
3. No perfect characters. No, your character can’t get shot in the stomach and still run a mile perfectly. This is a realistic RP so you’re characters need to be as well.
4. Don’t join unless you plan on staying till the very end. Again, I understand real life comes first.
5. You have a week to get a post up. If by the end of the week I don’t hear from you, you haven’t responded to my messages and there is no post you will be removed from the RP and not allowed back, unless you have a good reason for disappearing on me.
6. Yes, this is a VERY dark themed role play, but keep in mind the roles of RPA and how others might feel.
7. I am GM, my word is law.
8. HAVE FUN
9. Your character is going to die. There is no getting around it, accept it and move on. I don’t want a big fuss when your character bites the dust.
10. To let me know you have read and understand the rules please include your favorite horror movie on your character sheet.
11. All characters 18+ in age please.

Character sheets.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance: Realistic images only please.

Brief History: 1-3 paragraphs is fine

Signature: What does your character do to their victims? Do they always scalp them? Drown them? Eat them? What lets the world know you killed the victim?

Other: Optional

Please make sure that all the last names are the same, they are a family after all and make sure that the histories at least line up. If I have the Father grow up in Maine and meet the Mother in Maine, she can’t have lived in Kentucky all her life and then move to Texas where the story takes place.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance: Realistic images only please.

Fear:

Name: Collin Craig Lindley but goes by Charles McFarley. (Family can go by either name if they know he changed his name to remain hidden.)

Personality:

Touchy; Collin, or Charles if you will, if a very physical man. He likes to touch things and see how they feel as he touches them. The way cold metal feels gives him a feeling he can’t explain and cotton has a texture he is most certainly not fond of. Everyone’s hair has a different texture to it, everyone’s clothes feel different, solids and liquids all feel different. He loves it. The different sensations he gets from the different textures. But, of course, he is also touchy in the sensual way and it doesn’t matter who you are. If you have boobs, a crotch and an ass you’re a target. Sexual harassment is a normal for him.

Loud/Animated; Everything he has to say will be heard, it doesn’t matter if you want to hear it or not because his voice is so damn loud. He doesn’t need to raise his voice to get anyone’s attention because it’s already booming over anything else that could be distracting you. He also talks with his hands a lot and moves around when he talks and gets very into what he has to talk about sometimes.

Creepy; He has lingering stares that are just bone chilling and the way he talks sometimes makes you want to run and scream for your mommy. Charles likes to get in your personal space and make you feel violated, he knows he’s a total perv and he’s proud of it. He’ll make obscene gestures and talk in a low grumbly voice just to get a rise out of you.
Sane; Well of course he is not sane, but he isn’t as crazy as the rest of his family. He knows right from wrong and he knows without a doubt that what he does is wrong, it’s just that he doesn’t care. Doing wrong his such a turn on for him in many different ways so why would he do good? If he has to Charles can act like a normal human being in public and around other people, which is something he wishes his family would work on. He can also trick his victims into thinking that he isn’t the crazed killer that he really is and give them false hope of survival.

https://timeslipsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/jack-nicholson_160251-1920x1200.jpg

Brief History: Born and raised in New York City Collin actually grew up in a very normal home. Both of his parents loved him very much, he went to a good school, was fed well, had all the things he could ever want. His mother was a stay at home mom and devoted all of her time and energy to her only child, Collin. His father was a police officer but despite his weird work schedule he made sure to be a part of his son’s life. Collin grew up with love, was taught manners and kindness and didn’t seem like the type of kid to grow up to be a homicidal manic. I mean, no kid ever does.

The first time he was ever exposed to death was very early for him. His mother had taken him out into town for some shopping. The main strip of stores was right across from the train tracks. Kids used to set up cans to be run over by the wheels of the train, but for the most part people kept their distance from the tracks. Mrs. Lindley had run back inside the ice cream store, she had forgotten her wallet on the counter and left her five year old outside of the shop. The sound of the train approaching caught his ear but what made his eyes drift over was the yelling. A man was standing on the tracks with his hands above his head and he was yelling something about how he was ready to die. Splat. The body was annihilated. Chunks of flesh flew from the tracks and onto the street, a finger landed perfectly by Collin’s feet. Unbothered by the gruesome scene he picked up the finger and put it in his pocket for later. Ever since then he was intrigued with death and what a body could withstand. He started out by poking and prodding animals, dissecting them, torturing them.

Of course that fascination grew and grew inside the little boy as he matured. The cats and dogs that would stray away from their homes no longer satisfied his thirst to see the pain and to smell blood. When he turned 18 his parents kept asking him what he wanted for his birthday, he never answered but on the inside he knew what he wanted. He wanted satisfaction. He wanted blood and he didn’t want animal blood anymore. His father would be working late that night so Collin knew this was his one and only chance. When his mother returned home from the store he ambushed her, raped her for hours and then tied her up for torture. He pulled at her flesh with different instruments, cut into her skin with dull objects, poured boiling water on her body. Collin loved how she reacted to what he did to her, her muffled screams of pain, her pleading eyes. It turned him on in so many different ways. He slit her throat and left her body to bleed out in the kitchen for her father to find. Collin knew he could not stay in New York if he didn’t want to go jail so he fled. He didn’t know where he was going; he just knew he was on the run. He ran and ran until he found a small town in the middle of a large and vast state, Texas. He took over an old man and his wife and stayed in their house, changed his name and remained hidden from the public.
Signature: Brutally rapes his victim, male or female, and then beheads them. Sometimes he will prop the head up somewhere for the cops to find later with a heinous word written in blood on the forehead.

Other: My favorite horror movie…hard to pick…I love, love, LOVE the classic horror movies. The Exorcist terrifies me to my very core. Anything super gory is a favorite, like the Saw movies or 30 Days of Night. I love em all. ^.^

Name: Mikayla Ryann Lindley (Mickey)

Age: 18 (just looks a little younger small for her age.)

http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/100/12/18/1/serial-killers-10-most-famous-female-serial-killers_903951.jpg

Personality:
Silent: Mickey never talks. Her eyes blank of all emotion. Like her dad she is very touchy. In fact she often joins him when he is torturing his victims. Learning a lot from his methods. She loves the feel of hair. She helps her dad to lure Naïve females to her father under the pretense of needing help. She takes immense pleasure in this whenever she succeeds in this.

She Loves t set her personal sights on Male victims. Knowing that most males prey on females no matter their age. And loving to know that she is the one who truly wins in the battle as when she sets her sights she never loses her prey.

Creepy: Some people find her creepy as she will sit for hours just staring at them. Her eyes that of a predator stalking its prey. She loves to be up in peoples space knowing it makes them uncomfortable.
Never taught that what she is doing is wrong she believes she is doing the right thing and nothing can convince her otherwise.

Brief History: Mickey has grown up well and loved at least she believes so. This is the ony life she knows and she loves it. She has never paid much attention to where her and her family live though so far she loves Texas the best as it is warm and their are many new people to prey on. She has been around death since she was very little and feels it is normal for all people to experience this.

Signature: Her signature is to cut her victims tongues out after slicing at their skin with sharp knives for days bleeding them dry if it is a male she will cut their penis off clotting the wound with a hot iron. she also takes the scalp of her victims so she can continue to feel their hair.

Other: she prefers her victims to be wide awake during the torturing process and will often force her victims to eat and drink to make them last longer.

P.S. my favorite horror movie is leprechaun "Tell me or I'll bite your ear off and make a boot out of it" "She sneezes once she sneezes twice she'll be my bride when she sneezes thrice."

Name: Her married name is Patricia Lindley, but she goes by Petra McFarley around her family.

Personality:

Patricia is that archetypical, religious mother you sometimes hear about on TV; the kind who hates her husband, but believes that to divorce him would be to call upon the wrath of God. It is not a secret within the family that she hates him, however when she is around other people Patricia will pretend that she is madly in love with Charles so that no one has a reason to be suspicious about them.

As said above, Patricia is religious; almost to a radical level. She prays five times a day and forces the rest of the family to pray with her. She believes that the devil is in everything that is modern which is why she does not allow her children to watch television or play video games. After all, she does love her children as she believes all mothers should and only wants to protect them.

When it comes to killing, Patricia does not receive any joy from it like the rest of her family. Not to say that she dislikes it either. Rather, the whole act is very neutral to her. To her, killing a human being is just a sacrifice to God and therefore, not immoral. She believes that by killing a human being she is also killing all the sins that had been built up in her family.

Patricia hates having sex with her husband because he is always rough with her. By the end, her genitalia is bruised and she is in her tears. She does not normally orgasm at the end of these sessions either, which makes the whole thing doubly horrible. Sometimes she will have sex either with her son or her brother, but only right before sacrificing a human being. This way she does not have to live with the sin for very long.

http://epccinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mothers_day.jpg The woman on the left.

Brief History:

Born and raised in Canada during the successful years of Pierre Trudeaus, Patricia’s association with gun violence was relatively few. Sure there were the sporadic disturbances of separationist extremists, but most of that was going on in Quebec and not Toronto where she and her mother spent most of her childhood.

I suppose it is common for a child of a single parent to question where the hell the other parent went and in this respect Patricia was not different. However, no matter how frequently she asked her mother where her father went, her mother would simply reply that she did not know—an answer Patricia was sure was a lie.

They were a very religious folk and Patricia learned to fear God at a very young age. Her mother did not advance to post-secondary and so worked low-wage jobs to make ends meet. As a result, Patricia only saw her mother at nights when they would pray together and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

In the ninth grade Patricia’s father returned, drunk out of his mind. In a frenzy he murdered Patricia’s mother and then raped Patricia herself. The father kept Patricia captive for several weeks until local authorities rescued her. She had been raped every day and had even had a miscarriage when the father pushed her down a flight of stairs to abort the baby.

Patricia was taken in by her mother’s parents in Texas so that she could escape the news coverage in Toronto. Her grandparents were much more orthodox than her mother was and so opened her to a variety of more radical practices of Christianity. This was also the home where Patricia first learned about human sacrificing.

When she left the home she had a degree in Political Science. She met Charles and raised two kids (there are times when she wonders if one of the children belongs to her brother although she is not certain). Patricia still keeps in contact with her grandparents.

Signature: Before every killing Patricia will pray over the sacrifice. Then, she will cut the victim’s neck and leave it there until it bleeds out. Finally, she burns the body, and leaves them to decompose.

Other:

My favorite horror movie is Paranormal Activities

Name: Kyle Lindley

Personality:

Soft: Unlike a lot of his family, Kyle has a gentler personality. Not in the sense that he is kind and caring, but in the sense that he performs his actions with a sort of grace, his voice is naturally soft, and his eyes rarely hold the ravenous or pungent characteristics of the others.

Creative: Kyle has a longing for the arts whether it is writing or painting or any other visual art, he loves to create new works. He loves to listen to music, especially classical as it often inspires his pieces. People are a great source of material and inspiration as well, their screams driving him with new ideas and what would represent this or that person best and their bodies providing the masterpieces themselves. He likes to think his pieces express the person well, despite how much he knew them.

Mama's Little Boy: Kyle loves his mother more than his father. Always has and always will. She is beautiful and majestic in her own way, far superior to the barbarian of a father. While Mickey took to her father, watching his methods and learning from him, Kyle spent his time learning from his mother, watching in fascination her sacrifices and how she prayed for her victims. He is probably the only one who truly pays attention to his mother's preaching, hoping to make her proud of him as he is or her.

Ignorantly Sinful: Kyle realizes that he is sinning when he kills, but he believes that killing is just one way to receive materials for his creative needs, and by helping his mother sacrifice one other to God, he washes away the sins associated with it.

Handy with knifes: His favorite unconventional artistic tool is a variety of knives, knowing what sort of effects they have and what impact they have on his work. There is so much more someone can do besides slicing and stabbing, after all.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/91/91/5a9191feb8e862f1ccfd26b5f17065a1.jpg

Brief History: For Kyle, screams and blood have always been part of his life. Ever since he was little, he would watch as his parents killed their victims. There was always something about their screams that intrigued him. By the age of ten, he had already started writing and painting, sneaking the blood from his parents' victims since there was no real paint in the house.

His 11th birthday was when he killed his first person after displaying his skills to his parents on a stray cat. From that point forward, he was a part of them. Every time someone was killed, he was there in the thick of it, creating his own pieces for the world to see.

Signature: There will always be some sort of artwork accompanying his victim, and occasionally, some sort of spiritual sign.

Other: I already told you my favorite horror movies. And I hope that's a sufficient history. I blanked on what else I could add.

Name: Bruce ‘Kansas’ McFarley

Personality:

Bruce clutches desperately to a lost fantasy and a developmental state that has long since passed. He clings to childhood but to none of its innocence. He misses the sense of importance he had as a child, youth had been his high. It was when he was a child that he had been idolized, and his very spirit is incapable of letting go of this past. So, he seeks way to relive this importance. He looks for ways to be beautiful again.

When it comes to being a thirty eight year old man, there are many things Bruce fails at. He is easy to breakdown in emotional tantrums, as if there is a touch of something in his mind. And maybe after the events that have happened to him, there is that…touch. Or maybe that touch was there and only came to the surface when history was cruel to him. Either way, Bruce avoids gazes at reflective surfaces, and there is something earthshattering to him when people address him as an adult. It breaks the fantasy, he cannot be a thirty eight year old, his mind needs him to be trapped in a pocket of time. The time when he was the center of someone’s heart.

Though his mind is broken and inconsistent because there is a particular memory that he fantasizes about that took place in late teen hood that he too looks to never let go of either. His mind wishes to be two different ages, but really he’s chasing after the same theme: being important. Not on a grand scale, not of an emperor or some king, but in the sad hopeless romantic way where for that one person there is no other choice but him. And he learned that sense of importance when they called him beautiful or pretty.

And because of his need to feed his fantasy, his rage of the beautiful is violent, warped. He hates beautiful young women, the one society calls pretty. No one tells a thirty eight year old man he is beautiful or pretty. He hates his niece Mikayla, the bloomed flower of their family. She’s pretty. He hates her.

But his sister, Patricia, he loves her. He feels sorry for her because dad never loved her the way he loved him. He makes love to his sister the way he imagines she wished dad would have when they were under his wing. He is tender, worships her body, whispers in her ear that he loves her, feels erotic and sexy. Patricia becomes a pawn of reliving the fantasy as her husband hurts her like dad did.

When she’s hurt like the way dad it and is sad about it, like she was back then, it takes Bruce’s mind to those weeks and it makes him hot. Being young boy Bruce becomes tangible again, through her. In the bedroom she becomes his young self and he becomes the actor of dad, treating her the way dad treated him. It has everything and nothing to do with Patricia, but it is the closest to ecstasy with a woman he has ever achieved.

He has adopted his sister’s religious views. He saves himself for someone special waiting for him in Heaven, when he kills people his ungodly thoughts will be forgiven and God will let him into heaven for that special person who he knows is waiting for him.

Because he sent him there.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/momohubo/redneck_zpsalbd5zhe.jpg

Bruce has a goofy smile and rosy red cheeks that have stayed with him since youth. He also keeps his hair in the same curly style he had since his youth. Though now he’s a 5’10’’, grown man and some of the gestures he does are awkward for his age, especially when he’s throwing his limbs around when having tantrum.

Brief History:

Bruce was the second child produced by their low income Canadian mother. He was seven years younger than his sister, dad’s visits had been on and off till before he was born. Then he was never around. Because mom was gone working all the time, he had to look up to his big sister for help, to be raised by her. Patricia talked about a God that was taking care of them but at the time it was too complicated for Bruce to understand. Patricia said to be fearful and humble, but Bruce only tilted his head, puzzled.

When they were growing up and Bruce was only five, dad returned. But when he did, he hurt mom so much she didn’t get back up and began to do things that made his big sister cry. It was noisy and even now he remembers his young ears hearing the slapping sound of flesh, wondering what that was. But when dad was done doing this strange thing to his sister, he came and did it to him.

Bruce was only five, but there was fiendish nature in him. The ID, the subconscious part Sigmund knew lied in all, there was no true chase being, only those who hadn’t discovered it yet or ran away from it. Bruce was the prior, dad showed him ways for his body to start to feel happy. And whatever happened to mom was forgotten in unbridled happiness as his own body became the newest, most fun toy box of experiences. Dad was there, paying attention to him when mom wasn’t around at all. Dad used to hold him close and call him sweet and cute. In this age Bruce melted into him, rubbing his face against him when dad’s fists had been used only hours earlier to do that loud slapping thing to his older sister.

If she liked it or not never crossed his mind in those weeks, he was five. His thoughts were inherently egocentric; it was part of his brain development. This fun journey and bonding came crashing down and burned when people with suits and guns took dad away. He told them he loved dad, but dad was still taken away anyways and they said that he didn’t love dad, he was confused.

Patricia, a teen girl and a victim of violent rape was covered in bruises. Bruce, who was a victim of sexual assault came out of the fire without a wound to count, because dad loved him and hated her. He was beautiful to dad and she was just what mom made first.

Regardless, they were taken into Texas. Bruce had never cried so hard, the adjustment was hard, too hard. When he was in his own teens he had fled from their grandparent’s house, feeling so incomplete for so many years. God wasn’t giving him the answers, only judging him. Bruce could still not comprehend him.

He hitch hiked, used his youth as bait to get himself in situations dad had brought him in. He always was tender to these men, asking if they would hold him when they touched him. He would ask them to hold him from behind, rubbing his tummy like dad did, it got him instantly hot. He was still in his young prime, the crown of taboo beauty still his to wear. He was the glint in many truck driver’s eyes.

He was a Road Queen, taking a few years to travel the roads, learning things from older men, getting an appreciation of language and poetry from these strange interstate outcasts. They had so much wisdom, and could give him the answers God couldn’t, the pleasure God couldn’t, the love and the warm touch God couldn’t. And one day, like out of a fairytale Bruce, sixteen, met his truck driving king.

He was handsome and wonderful, he was able to make him think in ways no one else could, cry in ways of unbidden pleasure and amorous romance. This was his soulmate, this thirty year old man was his soulmate. All the difference didn’t matter. But he was scared what God would do to his Truck King. He was scared that if his Truck King kept doing these sinful things with him that God would never take him into Heaven and Bruce didn’t want this man’s soul to burn forever. He loved this man, his soul deserved to be past those golden gates.

And so, when in a motel room, four in the morning, with the moonlight of the desert state coming through the stained and thin curtains, this young man took out Truck King’s small personal pistol he always upholstered and put on the end table when they went to bed. He took this pistol and ensured that his soulmate would be waiting for him, sin free, blood splatter and pooled on pillows and tacky yellow wallpaper walls.

Patricia and his grandparents said something about sacrifice, at the time he thought if he sacrificed his sins and happiness now, he would find eternal happiness with his soulmate when it was his turn to die.

And looking for God more than ever, he came home after four years of being away on the roads. He stuck with his sister since, but gradually his happiness, the sacrifice he made in a frenzy as a teenager, had dwindled into nothing and he spiraled as a person. Rather than becoming bitter he became dysfunctional. And once again, he is now being raised by his sister, perhaps as a subconscious way restarting the cycle.

Maybe, when being raised by his sister like he was when he was young, dad would come back.

Signature:

Bruce uses his victims as his ‘Truth Keepers’ and his ‘Holy Messengers’. He will always tell them the story of him and his Truck King, in hushed whispers because the family could never know. It is a harsh emotional cycle, swearing them into secrecy, not believing them, and hurting them. And when they beg for their lives, he will always pull out a letter. Bruce writes letters to his Truck King. He promises he’ll stop hurting them if they memorize the letter. He will force them to read it, and whisper it into his ears.

When they have it memorized, he will mark a cross on their foreheads and shoot them in the skull.

If they refuse or try to tell his secret, they are gagged and stabbed relentlessly in seething rage.

He kills pretty young women first, and steals their makeup, lotions and perfumes. At times he will wear them, wanting his male victims to tell him he’s pretty.

Other: I said it in my other guy. I LOVE XENOMORPHS RARRRRRR!

The nickname ‘Kansas’ comes from what his Truck King had once called him after he lied to the man by saying he was from Kansas. The man called him a ‘Kansas beauty’ and ever sense he took that in secret, coming home and having his family call him ‘Kansas’ under the guise of a lie he had gone up there and loved the state so much he wanted to be called it. No one knows of ‘Kansas beauty’.

Name: Markus Daniel

Personality: Markus likes to think he’s a reasonable guy. He’s also a patient listener who has learned to deal with his anger because of the racial stigmas held against black men. Knowing he cannot show anger, or make people think he’s a ‘danger’, has given him a wisdom of being able to shrug things off and move on. Anger, isn’t an option. In fact, in the face of anger, Markus will remove himself completely from a situation.

He isn’t particularly striking, but he’s an agreeable personality. He’d be a yes mat hadn’t he learned to not be that kind of person anymore. He teeters on being an apt leader because people like him, but he still likes to make sure the group as a whole is happy. He can get lost in his introspection of others and forget whatever he’s to do.
He’s too much of a nice guy still searching for the vertebrae that make up his spine.

http://www.cosozo.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_body/public/images/radio/bigstock-image-of-young-african-man-loo-40016047.jpg?itok=c9wn-eXz

He is 5’11’’

Brief History:

Markus was only able to achieve the success of his schooling through the struggles of his black parents (who had some luck along the way) and a bit of student loan debt. He’s becoming a lawyer to fight against majority oppression in American politics. Being surrounded by so much privilege, he has always enjoyed his trips with Tanya and the others, but it has always left a bitter taste in his mouth.

This time seems a little more humble, but then again, who really owns a private cabin these days?

Fear: Corrupt police and drowning.

Other: I don't know that many horror movies to be honest. But I will always love ALIEN!

Name: Tanya Eleanor Kent

Personality:

Blunt/Outspoken; Tanya doesn’t hesitate to say what’s on her mind and often times it gets her in a lot of trouble. She has no filter and doesn’t think before she speaks which can cause issues with the people she interacts with. She can come off as very rude, but she is only being honest and saying what is truly on her mind. You never have to question what she is thinking because it’s out of her mouth before you can blink.

Overprotective; Friends and family mean the world to her and she will do anything for them. If you break her friend’s heart you can expect a very short and angry Tanya banging down your door to handle you. She can be the ‘momma bear’ of the group sometimes, always telling her friends to be careful or watching over them like a hawk, she means well but sometimes it can get kind of annoying.

Dominant; Tanya has a very strong personality. She’s loud when she speaks; commanding with her words and views herself as a leader. She believes that she knows what’s best and expects everyone to listen to her and just follow what she says. She is constantly pushing the boundaries of being bossy and often over steps them, simply put the head strong brunette back in place and everything will be okay.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/32/8d/ef/328def1ef68b27855f3a34d70eb201e4.jpg

Brief History: Unlike most of her friends Tanya had a rough start to life. Her mother gave birth to her only child while she was serving time in prison and the father had no idea that he was actually a father. Her mother had spent her life in and out of jail and this time around the sentence was a little bit longer than the last. She was in for assault and battery and would be in jail for 19 months this time. Tanya was given to her grandparents to be raised until her mother was released from the county jail. Her grandparents were amazing for the first ten months of her life, even though she remembers none of it. They were so happy to have a little bundle of joy making noise in their once quiet house, they felt like they had purpose again with raising their granddaughter. Since they were both retired Tanya was given lots of attention at their house and had all the latest baby toys and clothes. If Tanya had any say in the matter she probably would have chose to stay with her grandparents instead of leaving with her mother when she got out.

Tanya’s mother was 100% not fit to be a parent; it’s a miracle that she made it to the young age of five. Tanya was not a priority in her mother’s eyes and never would be, she was too fixed on drugs, sex, and having a good time. Some days the toddler would go without a meal because her mom wouldn’t be home until late at night and she would just pass out on the couch. Eventually Tanya was able to open the fridge and find herself cold left takeout and juice. As she got older, around the age of ten, more and more people began to come in and out of the house. Coked out women and drunk men filled her house on the daily. She kept herself hidden in her room, underneath the bed, when she heard people come in so she could avoid any abuse. Tanya’s mother let her friends do whatever they wanted in the house and gave them permission to ‘discipline’ her daughter how they saw fit. At the young age of twelve Tanya lost her virginity to a group of drunk men, they said that she looked at them wrong and that was the best way to punish her. She would get slapped for getting juice from the fridge, kicked for watching cartoons, and dunked in burning hot water for breathing too loud. Life in that house was hell.

Eventually child services were called and Tanya was adopted into a rich family just in time for high school. The adoptive family was like a breath of fresh air. They were so kind and loving and all they wanted was for Tanya to be happy. She had two older brothers and a younger sister, two loving parents and beautiful dog in her new home. It took her a few months to open up to her family, but they grew thick as thieves very fast. Years after intense therapy and depression medication Tanya is the young woman you see today, independent, outspoken and most importantly happy.

Fears: Being left alone, the dark, men (only men she doesn’t know she gets anxious about and she hates being left alone with them.) and clowns.

Other: Tanya suffers from depression and anxiety but takes her medication on a daily routine so it’s not noticeable to the others. Some days she will just disappear and blames it on school work, none of her friends know this.

Name: Kate Nuremburg

Personality:

Nerdy: Despite the fact that she has a hot body, Kate is 100% a nerd. She is in love with anime, especially the one called Black Butler. She especially loves the manga of Black Butler, which she refers to by its Japanese name, Kuroshitsuji, and swears she is married to Undertaker. She even went as far as getting the same piercings as him, including the rod through the top part of her right ear.

Spoiled: After years of being praised for her beauty, and using it to get what she wants, Kate has become, well, spoiled. She is used to things going her way and getting what she asks for, and when it doesn't, then she can become very temperamental. If she really wants it, she will eventually start screaming until she gets it, and her screams have been known to be very, very loud.

Clumsy: It's almost like Kate has no sense of balance. She will trip over nothing and drop things even though she was sure she was holding them tightly. She will bump into walls and tables, and during all of this, she blames her ungracefulness on invisible lawn gnomes. Yes, lawn gnomes. They are her sworn enemy.

Kind: Despite the fact that she can be a bit childish, Kate has the best intentions and really just wants everyone to be as happy as she is. She has been known to give away things she gets when someone truly needs it, knowing there's no use in being a bitch.

Loyal: Once you're close to her, you are never going to get rid of her unless you destroy her trust, which is very hard to do.

Feisty: To put it simply, she's got an attitude from here to Timbuktu. But she uses it well. Turns out, it's very effective when protect friends and getting payback on those her destroy her trust. Though, it can get her in trouble. A lot.

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/blonde-girl-green-eyes.jpg

Yes, these are pictures of Undertaker, and yes, he is eating dog biscuits. Focus on his piercings.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36200000/Undertaker-Black-Butler-image-undertaker-black-butler-36266750-450-600.jpghttp://static.zerochan.net/Undertaker.full.1697656.jpgBrief History: For as long as Kate can remember, she has always been praised from being beautiful. Boys would always be asking her out and her family was always buying her things, especially her grandparents, because they thought she was so adorable. Kate learned how to bat her eyelashes in just the right way and tilt her head expectantly to heighten the effect, and before she knew it, she was the queen of her middle school. During this time, she also figured out that she had a pretty convincing scream she could use when she wasn't getting what she wanted.

When high school rolled around, she developed more of her attitude, constantly having a smart mouth and casing trouble. She gained the reputation of the bitch at the school, and she found herself becoming quite lonely. It was only when people saw her stand up against a bully and help someone out despite putting herself at risk that everyone realized maybe she wasn't all looks and sass.

Other than that, Kate has lived a simple life in Texas. she's always had two parents. She's always been a single child. And finally, she's always had it easy.

Fear: Losing her friends, heights, being shunned, having her face or hair damaged (Don't touch them if you value your eardrums.)

Other: She's worth having as a friend, despite her temper.

Name: Daniel (Danny) Clark

Personality:
Humorous - Danny is a comical guy, he loves cracking jokes to lighten the mood up or to just see smiles on other's faces. Sometimes he doesn't know when he shouldn't be joking, which can often anger other's causing him to feel bad.

Caring - Danny always shows concern for other's. He rather sacrifice his own happiness just for other's to be happy. He always there when you need him. Although this is good it causes his self confidence to lower because he doesn't take care of his own emotional distress.

Forgiving - Danny forgives almost anything someone has done to him. Leading to people taking advantage of him. He hasn't learned when to not forgive. But you can always count on him to give you a second chance.

Friendly - When Danny finally opens up to you he is quite nice. Rarely ever mean, when he is he apologizes many times even after you've accepted it. If you ever need a friend he's there. He can't take people being mean to him, he often learns the hard way when trying to make friends with those who dislike him.

Genuine - No matter what Danny will always be straightforward and honest with you. Even if it will compromise the relationship he feels it's an obligation to be honest.

Shy - Danny is very reserved, it takes him a long time to open up to you. But when he does good luck shutting him up. He prefers to be alone, he enjoys the solitude. But everyone needs social interaction, he gets lonely if people don't attempt to talk to him since he expects them to rather than himself.

Paranoid - Traumatic experiences in Danny's childhood has left him scared constantly. He's very aware of his surroundings due to this. It leaves him anxious making it hard to focus on anything but his own fears.

Pessimistic - Danny can never keep his hopes up, when something terrible happens it causes a chain reaction of negativity. He annoys people with his pessimism.

Hesitant - Danny is indecisive, he can't make choices fast. He has to think about it. This is one of his flaws, he can't make a decision when it is needed most.

http://d2ul9qo86z2b9q.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/College-Student-Studying-article.jpg?8c08d2

Brief History:
Daniel Clark, goes by Danny, grew up in a middle class family. His father worked as an accountant, working long hours leaving little time with his son. His father believed he had to provide for his family by sacrificing his own time. He wanted to give them a great life, he wanted Daniel to go to college and be successful. Daniel's mother stayed at home to take care of her son. Daniel grew close to her because she always spent time with him. He grew up with her doing all the things that a family should be without his father. He wanted his father in his life, he figured he was unwanted by him. He was too young to understand. When his father did have time with him he taught him to be scholarly. Daniel usually got above a 3.7 GPA throughout his school years.

By the time Daniel became a teenager he had been introduced to the cruel and harsh reality of high school. Often bullied because he studied and turned in his work while other kids partied, did drugs, and had sex. He could never make friends in his high school years. Daniel had also had multiple break-in attempts late into the night. Which brought on his anxiety and paranoia. It was later reinforced when Daniel was exposed to the brutality of this world, hearing the screams of his mother in the middle of the night. His father rushed downstairs to find her with multiple stab wounds and he briefly saw the killer escape out of a broken window. Daniel witnessed his mother bleeding to death, he was horrified. The police and an ambulance arrived on scene. His mother later died in the hospital. The killer was caught a month later and was sentenced to a life sentence. His father was forced to quit his job as an accountant so he could make time for his son. He ended up getting a job at a restaurant even though it had a low pay. Over the months Daniel's father made attempts to bond but the death of Daniel's mother still haunted Daniel and his father. It was too hard to even talk to each other. The relationship they did have crumbled, and Daniel often isolated himself. Daniel was later appointed a therapist, and was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and anxiety. Daniel learned to always be kind because you never know someone's story.

Daniel graduated high school and applied to collage right after aiming in the field of psychology. The college life was fun but also very stressful. His hard work paid off even if it took his free time away. Daniel met four friends that he'd stick with for almost four years and become close to. They went on a trip every year, all of them great, and he's excited for the fourth trip as well as his last year in college.

Fears: Death, failure, crowds, abandonment, heights, decisions, knives, being stalked, break-ins

Other: I love too many horror movies making it hard to choose. But The Strangers and The Descent are defiantly in my top ten. Scary as hell.

Name: Thomas Mars

Personality:
Cowardly: Thomas is a fidgety sort, and if a psychologist were to set the threshold that separated sanity from insanity then they would discover that Thomas sits right on top of it. He has that paranoid look that a boy gets only when it is beaten into him; it is a look a squirrel makes when he is in the lion’s domain, or in Thomas’s case, among other humans.

Curious: During his spare time Thomas will search up conspiracy stories on Reddit. Although he does not believe in all of them, he believes in just enough for people to regard him as just a bit strange.

Friendly: Although he does not get along well with most people—and although he isn’t much of a talker—Thomas is not a bad guy once you get to know him. To be sure, getting to know him does not take very long if you’re willing to bypass all his conspiracy stories.

Nerdy: Needles to say Thomas is nerd and is omniscient in all that that domain encompasses. From anime to video games; cosplay to D&D, Thomas loves it all.

http://images.annarbortees.com.s3.amazonaws.com/0-misc/10-18/0-misc_tesla_black_man.jpg

Brief History:
Childhood: Thomas’s life was not very tragic—though his personality may make one feel that he had been roughed up a couple times. He was reasonably wealthy, had parents who loved him, and a parrot that couldn’t really say much. If there was any nuance in his mundane, typical-American life then it was with his grandpa who had participated in the Vietnam War. “All the stories I could tell you,” his grandpa would always boast to Thomas. This is where Thomas developed a love for conspiracy.

Teenager: When Thomas’s father died he was pretty sad. Not only had he lost a male role model, but his father was also the person bringing in most of the money to their house and so when he left, the Mars’ family quickly went bankrupt. His mother quickly developed an alcohol addiction, and beat Thomas on one occasion—though she does not remember this. Thomas’s grandfather moved out of the house and Thomas has never seen him again.

Adulthood: After getting a computer science degree at Columbia University, Thomas returned to Texas to begin his own business as a computer programmer/ hacker. He makes a reasonable amount of money and continues that work to this day.

Fear: The dark.

DistortedReality
10-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey there! Dropping in some helpful links for ya :)

The Rp of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571%3Cbr%20/%3E) is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) for some help. :)

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026)

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures by visiting here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/120/a/b/bacon_chan_pixel_icon_by_Messybun.gif

victoria black
10-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Can I have the spot for the daughter

victoria black
10-03-2015, 09:58 PM
If so heres my CS

Name: Mikayla Ryann Lindley (Mickey)
Age: 18 (just looks a little younger small for her age.)
http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/100/12/18/1/serial-killers-10-most-famous-female-serial-killers_903951.jpg
Personality:
Silent: Mickey never talks. Her eyes blank of all emotion. Like her dad she is very touchy. In fact she often joins him when he is torturing his victims. Learning a lot from his methods. She loves the feel of hair. She helps her dad to lure Naïve females to her father under the pretense of needing help. She takes immense pleasure in this whenever she succeeds in this.

She Loves t set her personal sights on Male victims. Knowing that most males prey on females no matter their age. And loving to know that she is the one who truly wins in the battle as when she sets her sights she never loses her prey.

Creepy: Some people find her creepy as she will sit for hours just staring at them. Her eyes that of a predator stalking its prey. She loves to be up in peoples space knowing it makes them uncomfortable.
Never taught that what she is doing is wrong she believes she is doing the right thing and nothing can convince her otherwise.

Brief History: Mickey has grown up well and loved at least she believes so. This is the ony life she knows and she loves it. She has never paid much attention to where her and her family live though so far she loves Texas the best as it is warm and their are many new people to prey on. She has been around death since she was very little and feels it is normal for all people to experience this.

Signature: Her signature is to cut her victims tounges out after slicing at their skin with sharp knives for days bleeding them dry if it is a male she will cut their penis off clotting the wound with a hot iron. she also takes the scalp of her victims so she can continue to feel their hair.

Other: she prefers her victims to be wide awake during the torturing process and will often force her victims to eat and drink to make them last longer.

P.S. my favorite horror movie is leprechaun "Tell me or I'll bite your ear off and make a boot out of it" "She sneezes once she sneezes twice she'll be my bride when she sneezes thrice."

The Texan Queen
10-03-2015, 11:25 PM
Victoria black; please read the rules, once I see the changes made I'll accept you :)

EDIT

Oh I love that movie! It totally terrified me when I was younger! Thank you for fixing your sheet :) welcome to the blood fest!

The Texan Queen
10-09-2015, 02:50 AM
Meep.

/: does no one seriously want to join this?

Minkasha
10-09-2015, 06:41 AM
Just for you babe, I'll at least read the OOC :) It's not my particular genera but stepping out of the box never hurts!

The Texan Queen
10-09-2015, 09:08 PM
Mink! *tackles* it would be wonderful if you joined!

Minkasha
10-10-2015, 02:24 AM
I made the customary black guy.

Name: Markus Daniel

Personality: Markus likes to think he’s a reasonable guy. He’s also a patient listener who has learned to deal with his anger because of the racial stigmas held against black men. Knowing he cannot show anger, or make people think he’s a ‘danger’, has given him a wisdom of being able to shrug things off and move on. Anger, isn’t an option. In fact, in the face of anger, Markus will remove himself completely from a situation.

He isn’t particularly striking, but he’s an agreeable personality. He’d be a yes mat hadn’t he learned to not be that kind of person anymore. He teeters on being an apt leader because people like him, but he still likes to make sure the group as a whole is happy. He can get lost in his introspection of others and forget whatever he’s to do.
He’s too much of a nice guy still searching for the vertebrae that make up his spine.

http://www.cosozo.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_body/public/images/radio/bigstock-image-of-young-african-man-loo-40016047.jpg?itok=c9wn-eXz

He is 5’11’’

Brief History:

(Left it vague since no starter location was mentioned, and does it really matter? Lawl)

Markus was only able to achieve the success of his schooling through the struggles of his black parents (who had some luck along the way) and a bit of student loan debt. He’s becoming a lawyer to fight against majority oppression in American politics. Being surrounded by so much privilege, he has always enjoyed his trips with Tanya and the others, but it has always left a bitter taste in his mouth.

This time seems a little more humble, but then again, who really owns a private cabin these days?

Fear: Corrupt police and drowning.

Other: I don't know that many horror movies to be honest. But I will always love ALIEN!

On a different note. If you want, I can just be all the victims other than Tanya.

The Texan Queen
10-10-2015, 02:37 AM
I'm going to see if some people want to join first, I've been meaning to message some people about it but this week has not been my friend -.-

I'll update the first post with the two victims and get my sheet for Tanya up as well.

The Texan Queen
10-15-2015, 05:01 PM
Whale.

I'm assuming no one wants to join, so I guess this RP is scrapped once again.

Sonic
10-18-2015, 11:35 AM
I kind of want to join...if this doesn't turn into a group RP then is there a way we can do a 1x1?

xxthebeast11xx
10-18-2015, 07:13 PM
This sounds very interesting. I'm a horror fanatic, grew up watching horror movies rather than lame cartoons. I've been told I'm good at writing but I don't know. I love writing though and I'm interested in doing this. Please don't scrap it yet, it takes some time. If you don't mind I'd like to join.

xxthebeast11xx
10-18-2015, 09:26 PM
Name: Daniel (Danny) Clark

Personality:
Humorous - Danny is a comical guy, he loves cracking jokes to lighten the mood up or to just see smiles on other's faces. Sometimes he doesn't know when he shouldn't be joking, which can often anger other's causing him to feel bad.

Caring - Danny always shows concern for other's. He rather sacrifice his own happiness just for other's to be happy. He always there when you need him. Although this is good it causes his self confidence to lower because he doesn't take care of his own emotional distress.

Forgiving - Danny forgives almost anything someone has done to him. Leading to people taking advantage of him. He hasn't learned when to not forgive. But you can always count on him to give you a second chance.

Friendly - When Danny finally opens up to you he is quite nice. Rarely ever mean, when he is he apologizes many times even after you've accepted it. If you ever need a friend he's there. He can't take people being mean to him, he often learns the hard way when trying to make friends with those who dislike him.

Genuine - No matter what Danny will always be straightforward and honest with you. Even if it will compromise the relationship he feels it's an obligation to be honest.

Shy - Danny is very reserved, it takes him a long time to open up to you. But when he does good luck shutting him up. He prefers to be alone, he enjoys the solitude. But everyone needs social interaction, he gets lonely if people don't attempt to talk to him since he expects them to rather than himself.

Paranoid - Traumatic experiences in Danny's childhood has left him scared constantly. He's very aware of his surroundings due to this. It leaves him anxious making it hard to focus on anything but his own fears.

Pessimistic - Danny can never keep his hopes up, when something terrible happens it causes a chain reaction of negativity. He annoys people with his pessism.

Hesitant - Danny is indecisive, he can't make choices fast. He has to think about it. This is one of his flaws, he can't make a decision when it is needed most.

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=Danny+Clark&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ_AUoA2oVChMIiIumufjMyAIVx9g-Ch0_vQQO#tbm=isch&q=college+kid+studying&imgrc=2XQZu14XvuIhOM%3A

Brief History:
Daniel Clark, goes by Danny, grew up in a middle class family. His father worked as an accountant, working long hours leaving little time with his son. His father believed he had to provide for his family by sacrificing his own time. He wanted to give them a great life, he wanted Daniel to go to college and be successful. Daniel's mother stayed at home to take care of her son. Daniel grew close to her because she always spent time with him. He grew up with her doing all the things that a family should be without his father. He wanted his father in his life, he figured he was unwanted by him. He was too young to understand. When his father did have time with him he taught him to be scholarly. Daniel usually got above a 3.7 GPA throughout his school years.

By the time Daniel became a teenager he had been introduced to the cruel and harsh reality of high school. Often bullied because he studied and turned in his work while other kids partied, did drugs, and had sex. He could never make friends in his high school years. Daniel had also had multiple break-in attempts late into the night. Which brought on his anxiety and paranoia. It was later reinforced when Daniel was exposed to the brutality of this world, hearing the screams of his mother in the middle of the night. His father rushed downstairs to find her with multiple stab wounds and he briefly saw the killer escape out of a broken window. Daniel witnessed his mother bleeding to death, he was horrified. The police and an ambulance arrived on scene. His mother later died in the hospital. The killer was caught a month later and was sentenced to a life sentence. His father was forced to quit his job as an accountant so he could make time for his son. He ended up getting a job at a restaurant even though it had a low pay. Over the months Daniel's father made attempts to bond but the death of Daniel's mother still haunted Daniel and his father. It was too hard to even talk to each other. The relationship they did have crumbled, and Daniel often isolated himself. Daniel was later appointed a therapist, and was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and anxiety. Daniel learned to always be kind because you never know someone's story.

Daniel graduated high school and applied to collage right after aiming in the field of psychology. The college life was fun but also very stressful. His hard work paid off even if it took his free time away. Daniel met four friends that he'd stick with for almost four years and become close to. They went on a trip every year, all of them great, and he's excited for the fourth trip as well as his last year in college.

Fears: Death, failure, crowds, abandonment, heights, decisions, knives, being stalked, break-ins

Other: I love too many horror movies making it hard to choose. But The Strangers and The Descent are defiantly in my top ten. Scary as hell.

Sonic
10-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Reserved for mother

Sonic
10-19-2015, 12:07 AM
Name: Her married name is Patricia Lindley, but she goes by Petra McFarley around her family.

Personality:

Patricia is that archetypical, religious mother you sometimes hear about on TV; the kind who hates her husband, but believes that to divorce him would be to call upon the wrath of God. It is not a secret within the family that she hates him, however when she is around other people Patricia will pretend that she is madly in love with Charles so that no one has a reason to be suspicious about them.

As said above, Patricia is religious; almost to a radical level. She prays five times a day and forces the rest of the family to pray with her. She believes that the devil is in everything that is modern which is why she does not allow her children to watch television or play video games. After all, she does love her children as she believes all mothers should and only wants to protect them.

When it comes to killing, Patricia does not receive any joy from it like the rest of her family. Not to say that she dislikes it either. Rather, the whole act is very neutral to her. To her, killing a human being is just a sacrifice to God and therefore, not immoral. She believes that by killing a human being she is also killing all the sins that had been built up in her family.

Patricia hates having sex with her husband because he is always rough with her. By the end, her genitalia is bruised and she is in her tears. She does not normally orgasm at the end of these sessions either, which makes the whole thing doubly horrible. Sometimes she will have sex either with her son or her brother, but only right before sacrificing a human being. This way she does not have to live with the sin for very long.

Appearance: http://epccinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mothers_day.jpg The woman on the left.

Brief History:

Born and raised in Canada during the successful years of Pierre Trudeaus, Patricia’s association with gun violence was relatively few. Sure there were the sporadic disturbances of separationist extremists, but most of that was going on in Quebec and not Toronto where she and her mother spent most of her childhood.

I suppose it is common for a child of a single parent to question where the hell the other parent went and in this respect Patricia was not different. However, no matter how frequently she asked her mother where her father went, her mother would simply reply that she did not know—an answer Patricia was sure was a lie.

They were a very religious folk and Patricia learned to fear God at a very young age. Her mother did not advance to post-secondary and so worked low-wage jobs to make ends meet. As a result, Patricia only saw her mother at nights when they would pray together and ask the Lord for forgiveness.

In the ninth grade Patricia’s father returned, drunk out of his mind. In a frenzy he murdered Patricia’s mother and then raped Patricia herself. The father kept Patricia captive for several weeks until local authorities rescued her. She had been raped every day and had even had a miscarriage when the father pushed her down a flight of stairs to abort the baby.

Patricia was taken in by her mother’s parents in Texas so that she could escape the news coverage in Toronto. Her grandparents were much more orthodox than her mother was and so opened her to a variety of more radical practices of Christianity. This was also the home where Patricia first learned about human sacrificing.

When she left the home she had a degree in Political Science. She met Charles and raised two kids (there are times when she wonders if one of the children belongs to her brother although she is not certain). Patricia still keeps in contact with her grandparents.

Signature: Before every killing Patricia will pray over the sacrifice. Then, she will cut the victim’s neck and leave it there until it bleeds out. Finally, she burns the body, and leaves them to decompose.

Other:

My favorite horror movie is Paranormal Activities 

Mystress of Shadows
10-19-2015, 02:14 AM
It looks like you have some interest, Texan! If you absolutely need another person to join, I may be able to, with your permission of course. I haven't had any luck joining RPs (They keep dying before they start!), so as of right now, I only have one other RP, maybe, and I'll be running another. I still love this RP to death, and will probably be stalking it right to the end, whether I wind up joining or not. :D

The Texan Queen
10-19-2015, 02:32 AM
OH MY GOSH! YAY!

I'm so happy to see people interested! Let me look over the character sheets and make sure they are good to go.

Mystress; of course you may join. You know I adore you!

Mystress of Shadows
10-19-2015, 03:45 AM
I hope you take a look at my new RP as well. It would be spectacular having a dark mind such as yours in one of the groups. I'll probably wait until I have everything set up with that RP before submitting a CS, so within the next day or two.

The Texan Queen
10-19-2015, 10:12 PM
TheBeast; Your picture for you character is not working /: Other than a few spelling/grammar mistakes I don't see anything wrong with your character, you're accepted :) I'll add your character to the accepted list once the picture works ^.^ Also! I LOVE The Strangers. It's a good scary movie and I'm adding that to my list of movies to watch this month.

Sonic; At first I was worried about how she was going to fit in with the family with her religious views, but I love how you tied everything together. I can't wait to see her in action!

Mystress; Send me a link to the OOC! Some of my other RP's have ended, coming to an end or to a slow lull! It would be nice to have another one to focus on!!

I am working on my victims CS at the moment and will update the accepted characters list here shortly :)

xxthebeast11xx
10-20-2015, 02:07 AM
I put a link to the picture if that's okay, don't know why the image didn't show before. And The Strangers literally terrified me because it is actually possible unlike most movies. I hope more people join soon, I'm very eager to begin. House of a Thousand Corpses and The Devil's rejects are very good movies. Love it, and I love that someone actually made a good horror rp. This is going to be great.

Mystress of Shadows
10-20-2015, 04:45 AM
And here she is. She is going to be fun to play. XD Oh, and I know I've told you this before, but my favorite movies will always be The Ring and Silent Hill. *fangirls just a little*

Name: Kate Nuremburg

Personality:

Nerdy: Despite the fact that she has a hot body, Kate is 100% a nerd. She is in love with anime, especially the one called Black Butler. She especially loves the manga of Black Butler, which she refers to by its Japanese name, Kuroshitsuji, and swears she is married to Undertaker. She even went as far as getting the same piercings as him, including the rod through the top part of her right ear.

Spoiled: After years of being praised for her beauty, and using it to get what she wants, Kate has become, well, spoiled. She is used to things going her way and getting what she asks for, and when it doesn't, then she can become very temperamental. If she really wants it, she will eventually start screaming until she gets it, and her screams have been known to be very, very loud.

Clumsy: It's almost like Kate has no sense of balance. She will trip over nothing and drop things even though she was sure she was holding them tightly. She will bump into walls and tables, and during all of this, she blames her ungracefulness on invisible lawn gnomes. Yes, lawn gnomes. They are her sworn enemy.

Kind: Despite the fact that she can be a bit childish, Kate has the best intentions and really just wants everyone to be as happy as she is. She has been known to give away things she gets when someone truly needs it, knowing there's no use in being a bitch.

Loyal: Once you're close to her, you are never going to get rid of her unless you destroy her trust, which is very hard to do.

Feisty: To put it simply, she's got an attitude from here to Timbuktu. But she uses it well. Turns out, it's very effective when protect friends and getting payback on those her destroy her trust. Though, it can get her in trouble. A lot.

http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/blonde-girl-green-eyes.jpg

Yes, these are pictures of Undertaker, and yes, he is eating dog biscuits. Focus on his piercings.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36200000/Undertaker-Black-Butler-image-undertaker-black-butler-36266750-450-600.jpghttp://static.zerochan.net/Undertaker.full.1697656.jpgBrief History: For as long as Kate can remember, she has always been praised from being beautiful. Boys would always be asking her out and her family was always buying her things, especially her grandparents, because they thought she was so adorable. Kate learned how to bat her eyelashes in just the right way and tilt her head expectantly to heighten the effect, and before she knew it, she was the queen of her middle school. During this time, she also figured out that she had a pretty convincing scream she could use when she wasn't getting what she wanted.

When high school rolled around, she developed more of her attitude, constantly having a smart mouth and casing trouble. She gained the reputation of the bitch at the school, and she found herself becoming quite lonely. It was only when people saw her stand up against a bully and help someone out despite putting herself at risk that everyone realized maybe she wasn't all looks and sass.

Other than that, Kate has lived a simple life in Texas. she's always had two parents. She's always been a single child. And finally, she's always had it easy.

Fear: Losing her friends, heights, being shunned, having her face or hair damaged (Don't touch them if you value your eardrums.)

Other: She's worth having as a friend, despite her temper.

Sonic
10-21-2015, 10:43 AM
so excited to get this started. I've never done a Horror Rp before :)

The Texan Queen
10-21-2015, 06:57 PM
TheBeast; A link works perfectly fine :) Yes! That movie scared me on another level and I thought it was a well done movie. I need to buy it, I thought I owned it but apparently not!

Mystress; accepted! *shivers* the ring will forever haunt my inner child.

So I think we have almost all the positions filled. If we only have a handful left I'll take over what's left that way we can get started on the actual RP. I'll get started on the IC today and have it up after today or tomorrow :)

Minkasha
10-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Yea!

Are there any roles you would like me to fill my dear?

Welcome everyone!

XOXOXOX ~LL~

Sonic
10-21-2015, 07:27 PM
*throws confetti everywhere*

xxthebeast11xx
10-21-2015, 10:48 PM
Yayyyyy! This will be a great rp! And if you need another character I will chip in, but if you have it down then that's fine too (:

Mystress of Shadows
10-22-2015, 12:39 AM
We need the son, uncle, and last victim, and we'll be set. I could do the son. I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone of females recently, and I had an idea for him.

The Texan Queen
10-22-2015, 07:15 AM
if y'all want to take over any of the positions left go right ahead! I don't want to take all of them if y'all are interested in having another character :)

IC will be up tomorrow. I got busy today -.-

Mystress of Shadows
10-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Here's the son.

Name: Kyle Lindley

Personality:

Soft: Unlike a lot of his family, Kyle has a gentler personality. Not in the sense that he is kind and caring, but in the sense that he performs his actions with a sort of grace, his voice is naturally soft, and his eyes rarely hold the ravenous or pungent characteristics of the others.

Creative: Kyle has a longing for the arts whether it is writing or painting or any other visual art, he loves to create new works. He loves to listen to music, especially classical as it often inspires his pieces. People are a great source of material and inspiration as well, their screams driving him with new ideas and what would represent this or that person best and their bodies providing the masterpieces themselves. He likes to think his pieces express the person well, despite how much he knew them.

Mama's Little Boy: Kyle loves his mother more than his father. Always has and always will. She is beautiful and majestic in her own way, far superior to the barbarian of a father. While Mickey took to her father, watching his methods and learning from him, Kyle spent his time learning from his mother, watching in fascination her sacrifices and how she prayed for her victims. He is probably the only one who truly pays attention to his mother's preaching, hoping to make her proud of him as he is or her.

Ignorantly Sinful: Kyle realizes that he is sinning when he kills, but he believes that killing is just one way to receive materials for his creative needs, and by helping his mother sacrifice one other to God, he washes away the sins associated with it.

Handy with knifes: His favorite unconventional artistic tool is a variety of knives, knowing what sort of effects they have and what impact they have on his work. There is so much more someone can do besides slicing and stabbing, after all.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/91/91/5a9191feb8e862f1ccfd26b5f17065a1.jpg

Brief History: For Kyle, screams and blood have always been part of his life. Ever since he was little, he would watch as his parents killed their victims. There was always something about their screams that intrigued him. By the age of ten, he had already started writing and painting, sneaking the blood from his parents' victims since there was no real paint in the house.

His 11th birthday was when he killed his first person after displaying his skills to his parents on a stray cat. From that point forward, he was a part of them. Every time someone was killed, he was there in the thick of it, creating his own pieces for the world to see.

Signature: There will always be some sort of artwork accompanying his victim, and occasionally, some sort of spiritual sign.

Other: I already told you my favorite horror movies. And I hope that's a sufficient history. I blanked on what else I could add.

The Texan Queen
10-22-2015, 08:42 PM
Okay! I have updated all of the accepted characters, if I missed your character please let me know but I think I got everyone. Let me know if any of you would like to take on the role of the Uncle or the last Victim! I am almost done with the IC and should have it up here shortly :)

I'm going to have the RP start with everyone arriving at the cabin and have The Rejects headed in that general direction.

EDIT:

Here is the IC!

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76829

Sonic
10-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Hey Victoria, did Mystress say that you could control her character--the son? If not then you can't say that he made a face at the daughter.

Minkasha
10-24-2015, 01:19 PM
I'll be making the uncle if that's okay?? :)

Sonic
10-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Cool! Also, the mother has an incestuous relationship with the uncle and the son lol js

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 03:32 PM
Hey Victoria, did Mystress say that you could control her character--the son? If not then you can't say that he made a face at the daughter.
I noticed this as well. This isn't really in his character. He might raise an eyebrow or frown a little, but he wouldn't really make a face. I personally was going to let it go this time since it's not anything major, but please be careful of that, Victoria.

victoria black
10-24-2015, 05:14 PM
sorry didn't mean to type that i'll get it fixed I was working on a reply for another Rp and I was typing mine up in here and didn't notice it.

The Texan Queen
10-24-2015, 07:02 PM
Mink- I can't wait to see your character! ^.^ I'll edit the first post once you have your sheet up so I can add his murder style to the intro post!

Let's keep in mind that characters belong to te people that created them! If you want them to do something just message them and ask! ;)

Minkasha
10-24-2015, 07:17 PM
Sonic, can I have my character be your character's younger brother? And have the same stuff happen to him (you know, without the pregnancy part?) There is a phase where he runs away when in Texas be he eventually comes back. (It'd be filled out in my CS)

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 09:11 PM
I only just realized that both my characters' names start with 'K'. XD

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Question. Would Tanya have left the door unlocked for everyone to come inside?

The Texan Queen
10-24-2015, 09:36 PM
Mystress; Yes, the door to the cabin is unlocked. The only thing locked is the front gate, but she gave everyone the code for that :)

Death101
10-24-2015, 09:56 PM
Haha seems like it took off. I figured you wouldn't have a problem. Sorry I didn't jump on Tex my dear, just an't feeling the group RP groove as of late. I might be cooking something up once I finish some of these 1x1s I've got about six or seven active. If you want I can let you know when I get something brewing. At any rate good luck with your role play ma chère dame.

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 10:35 PM
Mystress; Yes, the door to the cabin is unlocked. The only thing locked is the front gate, but she gave everyone the code for that :)

Perfect! Thanks.

Sonic
10-24-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah, that's fine Mink.

Can I still make that last victim?

Minkasha
10-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks! I will work on him now :)

The Texan Queen
10-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Death; Thank you! Message me your ideas and I'll see if we can work something out.

Sonic; Go right ahead! :)

Mink; I can't wait to see what you have in store for the uncle!

I'm loving all the posts y'all! I'll wait until everyone gets a post up before I post again ^.^

Sonic
10-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Name: Thomas Mars

Personality:
Cowardly: Thomas is a fidgety sort, and if a psychologist were to set the threshold that separated sanity from insanity then they would discover that Thomas sits right on top of it. He has that paranoid look that a boy gets only when it is beaten into him; it is a look a squirrel makes when he is in the lion’s domain, or in Thomas’s case, among other humans.

Curious: During his spare time Thomas will search up conspiracy stories on Reddit. Although he does not believe in all of them, he believes in just enough for people to regard him as just a bit strange.

Friendly: Although he does not get along well with most people—and although he isn’t much of a talker—Thomas is not a bad guy once you get to know him. To be sure, getting to know him does not take very long if you’re willing to bypass all his conspiracy stories.

Nerdy: Needles to say Thomas is nerd and is omniscient in all that that domain encompasses. From anime to video games; cosplay to D&D, Thomas loves it all.

Appearance: http://images.annarbortees.com.s3.amazonaws.com/0-misc/10-18/0-misc_tesla_black_man.jpg

Childhood: Thomas’s life was not very tragic—though his personality may make one feel that he had been roughed up a couple times. He was reasonably wealthy, had parents who loved him, and a parrot that couldn’t really say much. If there was any nuance in his mundane, typical-American life then it was with his grandpa who had participated in the Vietnam War. “All the stories I could tell you,” his grandpa would always boast to Thomas. This is where Thomas developed a love for conspiracy.

Teenager: When Thomas’s father died he was pretty sad. Not only had he lost a male role model, but his father was also the person bringing in most of the money to their house and so when he left, the Mars’ family quickly went bankrupt. His mother quickly developed an alcohol addiction, and beat Thomas on one occasion—though she does not remember this. Thomas’s grandfather moved out of the house and Thomas has never seen him again.

Adulthood: After getting a computer science degree at Columbia University, Thomas returned to Texas to begin his own business as a computer programmer/ hacker. He makes a reasonable amount of money and continues that work to this day.

Fear: The dark.

Minkasha
10-25-2015, 01:02 AM
For you, my love, I made him a special type of fucked up. :wink:

Name: Bruce ‘Kansas’ McFarley

Personality:

Bruce clutches desperately to a lost fantasy and a developmental state that has long since passed. He clings to childhood but to none of its innocence. He misses the sense of importance he had as a child, youth had been his high. It was when he was a child that he had been idolized, and his very spirit is incapable of letting go of this past. So, he seeks way to relive this importance. He looks for ways to be beautiful again.

When it comes to being a thirty eight year old man, there are many things Bruce fails at. He is easy to breakdown in emotional tantrums, as if there is a touch of something in his mind. And maybe after the events that have happened to him, there is that…touch. Or maybe that touch was there and only came to the surface when history was cruel to him. Either way, Bruce avoids gazes at reflective surfaces, and there is something earthshattering to him when people address him as an adult. It breaks the fantasy, he cannot be a thirty eight year old, his mind needs him to be trapped in a pocket of time. The time when he was the center of someone’s heart.

Though his mind is broken and inconsistent because there is a particular memory that he fantasizes about that took place in late teen hood that he too looks to never let go of either. His mind wishes to be two different ages, but really he’s chasing after the same theme: being important. Not on a grand scale, not of an emperor or some king, but in the sad hopeless romantic way where for that one person there is no other choice but him. And he learned that sense of importance when they called him beautiful or pretty.

And because of his need to feed his fantasy, his rage of the beautiful is violent, warped. He hates beautiful young women, the one society calls pretty. No one tells a thirty eight year old man he is beautiful or pretty. He hates his niece Mikayla, the bloomed flower of their family. She’s pretty. He hates her.

But his sister, Patricia, he loves her. He feels sorry for her because dad never loved her the way he loved him. He makes love to his sister the way he imagines she wished dad would have when they were under his wing. He is tender, worships her body, whispers in her ear that he loves her, feels erotic and sexy. Patricia becomes a pawn of reliving the fantasy as her husband hurts her like dad did.

When she’s hurt like the way dad it and is sad about it, like she was back then, it takes Bruce’s mind to those weeks and it makes him hot. Being young boy Bruce becomes tangible again, through her. In the bedroom she becomes his young self and he becomes the actor of dad, treating her the way dad treated him. It has everything and nothing to do with Patricia, but it is the closest to ecstasy with a woman he has ever achieved.

He has adopted his sister’s religious views. He saves himself for someone special waiting for him in Heaven, when he kills people his ungodly thoughts will be forgiven and God will let him into heaven for that special person who he knows is waiting for him.

Because he sent him there.

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr253/momohubo/redneck_zpsalbd5zhe.jpg

Bruce has a goofy smile and rosy red cheeks that have stayed with him since youth. He also keeps his hair in the same curly style he had since his youth. Though now he’s a 5’10’’, grown man and some of the gestures he does are awkward for his age, especially when he’s throwing his limbs around when having tantrum.

Brief History:

Bruce was the second child produced by their low income Canadian mother. He was seven years younger than his sister, dad’s visits had been on and off till before he was born. Then he was never around. Because mom was gone working all the time, he had to look up to his big sister for help, to be raised by her. Patricia talked about a God that was taking care of them but at the time it was too complicated for Bruce to understand. Patricia said to be fearful and humble, but Bruce only tilted his head, puzzled.

When they were growing up and Bruce was only five, dad returned. But when he did, he hurt mom so much she didn’t get back up and began to do things that made his big sister cry. It was noisy and even now he remembers his young ears hearing the slapping sound of flesh, wondering what that was. But when dad was done doing this strange thing to his sister, he came and did it to him.

Bruce was only five, but there was fiendish nature in him. The ID, the subconscious part Sigmund knew lied in all, there was no true chase being, only those who hadn’t discovered it yet or ran away from it. Bruce was the prior, dad showed him ways for his body to start to feel happy. And whatever happened to mom was forgotten in unbridled happiness as his own body became the newest, most fun toy box of experiences. Dad was there, paying attention to him when mom wasn’t around at all. Dad used to hold him close and call him sweet and cute. In this age Bruce melted into him, rubbing his face against him when dad’s fists had been used only hours earlier to do that loud slapping thing to his older sister.

If she liked it or not never crossed his mind in those weeks, he was five. His thoughts were inherently egocentric; it was part of his brain development. This fun journey and bonding came crashing down and burned when people with suits and guns took dad away. He told them he loved dad, but dad was still taken away anyways and they said that he didn’t love dad, he was confused.

Patricia, a teen girl and a victim of violent rape was covered in bruises. Bruce, who was a victim of sexual assault came out of the fire without a wound to count, because dad loved him and hated her. He was beautiful to dad and she was just what mom made first.

Regardless, they were taken into Texas. Bruce had never cried so hard, the adjustment was hard, too hard. When he was in his own teens he had fled from their grandparent’s house, feeling so incomplete for so many years. God wasn’t giving him the answers, only judging him. Bruce could still not comprehend him.

He hitch hiked, used his youth as bait to get himself in situations dad had brought him in. He always was tender to these men, asking if they would hold him when they touched him. He would ask them to hold him from behind, rubbing his tummy like dad did, it got him instantly hot. He was still in his young prime, the crown of taboo beauty still his to wear. He was the glint in many truck driver’s eyes.

He was a Road Queen, taking a few years to travel the roads, learning things from older men, getting an appreciation of language and poetry from these strange interstate outcasts. They had so much wisdom, and could give him the answers God couldn’t, the pleasure God couldn’t, the love and the warm touch God couldn’t. And one day, like out of a fairytale Bruce, sixteen, met his truck driving king.

He was handsome and wonderful, he was able to make him think in ways no one else could, cry in ways of unbidden pleasure and amorous romance. This was his soulmate, this thirty year old man was his soulmate. All the difference didn’t matter. But he was scared what God would do to his Truck King. He was scared that if his Truck King kept doing these sinful things with him that God would never take him into Heaven and Bruce didn’t want this man’s soul to burn forever. He loved this man, his soul deserved to be past those golden gates.

And so, when in a motel room, four in the morning, with the moonlight of the desert state coming through the stained and thin curtains, this young man took out Truck King’s small personal pistol he always upholstered and put on the end table when they went to bed. He took this pistol and ensured that his soulmate would be waiting for him, sin free, blood splatter and pooled on pillows and tacky yellow wallpaper walls.

Patricia and his grandparents said something about sacrifice, at the time he thought if he sacrificed his sins and happiness now, he would find eternal happiness with his soulmate when it was his turn to die.

And looking for God more than ever, he came home after four years of being away on the roads. He stuck with his sister since, but gradually his happiness, the sacrifice he made in a frenzy as a teenager, had dwindled into nothing and he spiraled as a person. Rather than becoming bitter he became dysfunctional. And once again, he is now being raised by his sister, perhaps as a subconscious way restarting the cycle.

Maybe, when being raised by his sister like he was when he was young, dad would come back.

Signature:

Bruce uses his victims as his ‘Truth Keepers’ and his ‘Holy Messengers’. He will always tell them the story of him and his Truck King, in hushed whispers because the family could never know. It is a harsh emotional cycle, swearing them into secrecy, not believing them, and hurting them. And when they beg for their lives, he will always pull out a letter. Bruce writes letters to his Truck King. He promises he’ll stop hurting them if they memorize the letter. He will force them to read it, and whisper it into his ears.

When they have it memorized, he will mark a cross on their foreheads and shoot them in the skull.

If they refuse or try to tell his secret, they are gagged and stabbed relentlessly in seething rage.

He kills pretty young women first, and steals their makeup, lotions and perfumes. At times he will wear them, wanting his male victims to tell him he’s pretty.

Other: I said it in my other guy. I LOVE XENOMORPHS RARRRRRR!

The nickname ‘Kansas’ comes from what his Truck King had once called him after he lied to the man by saying he was from Kansas. The man called him a ‘Kansas beauty’ and ever sense he took that in secret, coming home and having his family call him ‘Kansas’ under the guise of a lie he had gone up there and loved the state so much he wanted to be called it. No one knows of ‘Kansas beauty’.

Sonic
10-25-2015, 10:18 AM
@Minkasha: He looks great!! Oh man everyone in our family is so screwed in the head xD

The Texan Queen
10-25-2015, 09:35 PM
Both accepted! ^.^

I love all the characters :) this is such an interesting cast! I can't wait to see it play out!

Minkasha
10-25-2015, 09:38 PM
Let me know when my character has been edited into the CS list and also the killings of the first post :)

Sonic
10-25-2015, 10:13 PM
Will the uncle magically appear in the van with us or will he be waiting for us at the cabin?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'll have my post up for the last victim either later tonight or early tomorrow morning--though more than likely the former--because I have a couple papers to finish.

Sonic
10-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Thomas Mars has entered the cabin! :3

Now time for some much deserved sleep. Night guys! Awesome RP so far, Tex!

The Texan Queen
10-26-2015, 02:56 AM
Mink; I will probably do that tomorrow, I'm burned out from today -.- and I have another busy day ahead of me tomorrow, but updating the RP is on the top of my to do list :)

Sonic; No, he won't be in the van. I'm going to work out an idea or two that I have for tossing in the uncle with mink ^.^ And thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!

The Texan Queen
10-26-2015, 06:25 PM
Okay! The first page has been updated with the new characters! I must say I love our cast list. The Devil's Rejects are so amazingly fucked up in their own ways it's beautiful and our victims are just as interesting. I can't wait to get to the blood bath! ^.^

I am working on the IC post to add in the Uncle's signature and waiting on Mink to get a post up before I post again :)

EDIT: The Uncle has been added to the IC post!

Minkasha
10-26-2015, 08:59 PM
when I get home I will write something!

Minkasha
10-27-2015, 03:58 AM
I'm sorry but it'll have to wait till tomorrow. Work was exhausting. I'm sorry. *bows bows*

Minkasha
10-27-2015, 08:10 PM
I am so sorry that Markus is the calm, collected, snooze fest. But he's the black guy!

The Texan Queen
10-28-2015, 06:02 AM
I'll get a post up tomorrow. I've been so busy with getting ready to move and getting ready to pick my husband up after not having him since August.

Tomorrow for sure I'll have a post up :)

The Texan Queen
10-29-2015, 07:47 PM
If my post sucks it's because I had to use my phone. My iPad decided it was going to die in the middle
Of posting -.-

Sonic
10-29-2015, 08:27 PM
Lol it looks fine Tex

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 01:54 AM
I plan to get a post up tomorrow. I'm a bit busy with life atm, but I have free reign in comp class, so I'll post then.

Minkasha
11-06-2015, 06:07 PM
I will reply when I get home from work :)

The Texan Queen
11-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Okay. So life is going to be very crazy for me. I was busy all week while I was back home with my family, they always had something for us to do while we were there. We just got back home and got notice that our new house is ready so we spent all day buying packing shit and getting a U-haul set up and packed up some of the house. Soooooooo. We are going to be busy packing and moving and then it's thanksgiving! And family is coming in. -.- my life is going to be so hectic. I'm goin to make an effort to get on and not leave anyone waiting on me, BUT if I'm slow that is why so please be patient with me! :)

The Texan Queen
11-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Why have we slowed down? Let's keep posting you guys :)

Minkasha
11-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Yo!! Where's everyone!?

Mystress of Shadows
11-19-2015, 03:26 AM
I didn't feel like enough people had replied after my post to post again yet, but I'm still here.

The Texan Queen
11-19-2015, 08:00 PM
I know I've been busy with moving, but I'm going to send messages to people. If they don't reply to me with a reason as to why they've disappeared for so long or don't get a post up by Sunday they're out.

The Texan Queen
11-21-2015, 09:59 PM
I gave them until Tuesday to post, than can either post in the IC (if they already haven't) or post in the OOC to let us know they are still with us.

I'm working on a post right now. My mother in law and her daughter surprised us yesterday and drove up to see us. So I've been busy setting up their room and doing activities with them.

victoria black
11-22-2015, 01:03 AM
Sorry I got really busy and tthen it looked like the RP died I'll post in the IC soon.

Minkasha
11-23-2015, 07:51 PM
Is Kansas' sister going to intervene in anyway or may I go? :)

Mystress of Shadows
11-24-2015, 05:59 PM
I'll post next week. This week, I will be busy because of Thanksgiving. Expect a post Monday or Tuesday.

Sonic
11-26-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey guys I'm still here. I'll post within the week.

Minkasha
11-29-2015, 06:18 AM
I need Danny to reply before I can press on with our oh so average black guy.

Mystress of Shadows
12-01-2015, 01:19 AM
Is the person who plays Danny still with us?

The Texan Queen
12-08-2015, 08:10 PM
I hate do to this, but in going to have to close the RP. I have a lot going on in RL so I am shortening my RP list.

Thank you guys for showing interest and sticking it out with me :)