PDA

View Full Version : Successor [Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!]; Check it out, yeah?

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 10:43 PM
A Roleplay By AeRaShin:

Successor
A Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Rp

(This rp will be based on the current arc in the manga. The anime is on a completely different arc that doesn't appear in the manga. I suggest you read the manga and/or be well-informed of this manga if you plan on joining this rp. There are a lot of chapters, but if you wanted it, you can find all of the chapters here. (http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kateikyoushi_hitman_reborn/))

Sawada Tsunayoshi was nicknamed 'No-Good Tsuna' for his lack of physical ability and poor grades. However, his mother got him a tutor from a flyer, who turned out to be a hitman baby called Reborn. Reborn told Tsuna that he was the Tenth Vongola Successor and was to take over the Vongola (a large mafia group) in the event that the Ninth dies.

Tsuna is reluctant to believe him, but whenever he would get in trouble, Reborn would shoot him with a Dying Will bullet. This allows him to gather up strength needed in order to survive. Later on, he learns that he could swallow a pill instead of being shot constantly. He meets new people, such as Gokudera Hayato, and schoolmates, such as Yamamoto Takeshi, and they become a part of his family. Out of members of his family, certain members were chosen to be Vongola Gaurdians. They recieve a ring which allows them to be official successors of the Vongola Gaurdians.

Lambo, the Lightening Gaurdian, has a Ten-Year-Bazooka in his possesion. This allows him to travel ten years into the future, switching with his future self for five minutes. Right after the battle with Xanxus, Reborn is accidently hit with the Ten-Year-Bazooka. And after that, one by one, each of the gaurdians and a few close friends are sent to the future. The only problem is that they can't go back after five minutes like they normally would. Not only that, but their future self is not sent to the past. And it turns out they are about to go up against a very powerful man, Byakuran.

Byakuran can see each of the parallel worlds, and in turn, he gains a different ability from each. Say in one world he finds a cure to an incurable disease, and in another, he acheives millitary success. With all of that power and knowledge, he had conquered every world except one. That is the one that the Vongola Successors were sent to. Now Tsuna and the other Guardians must fight to save the other worlds and themselves.

Rules

1. As for posting, I expect to see at least one paragraph. And if you didn't know, a paragraph is five to seven sentences. I don't accept one-liners at all. If you can't come up with three good lines, then don't post right away. The better your post is, the better the next person can reply. I expect to see basic grammar and spelling. No chat speak and type your posts like a book. That means third person with "quotes" for speech.

2. While romance is welcomed and encouraged, this is not the mature forum. Please keep everything around PG-13. An occassional timeskip is plausible. Yaoi and/or yuri is allowed.

3. Violence is extremely encouraged. I mean, hello? It's a mafia war. Again, keep it PG-13. I don't want any bloody, gory details. Also, don't kill someone else without their permission. (Note: This should only be done if you can no longer rp that character.)

4. Swearing doesn't bother me at all. But if it becomes a problem, there will be no swearing at all.

5. Absolutely no godmodding, powerplaying, and/or autohitting. You control your own OC only.

6. I can't stress this enough. STAY ACTIVE! I don't want people dropping like dead flies. If your going to be absent try to notify someone within the rp, or tell me when your able to post again.

7. You may play more than one character. If I see you can't handle them, I will have to ask you to rid one of your characters.

8. You may play a relative of one of the main characters. However, I ask that you don't make them to dramatic, and I'll only allow one for each character. I would like a good reason as to why they haven't shown up in previous arcs, and I ask that you make them diverse. I expect to see a little bit of independnce in their personality, however, I don't want every one of them to be an emo loner. (I have nothing against emo people).

9. If you choose to play a relative of a main character, I ask that you also play a main character, just so we can fill up the roles.

Name: Last, first (middle, if any)
Nickname(s): If any
Age/DOB: write it in words/month, date
Sexual Orientation: straight, gay, bi
Personality: at least a paragraph
Short Bio: at least two paragraphs
Dislikes: list three
Flame Atrribute: sky(rare), storm, lightening, cloud, mist, sun, rain
[COLOR=#000000][B]Weapon(s): (optional)
Famous As: a name your well known as (e.i. Poison Scorpion - Bianchi)
Alliance: which family
Username: username
Characters
If there are others I left out and you would like to play, please tell me.

Sawada Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" -
Reborn -
Gokudera Hayato - AeRaShin
Yamamoto Takeshi -
Lambo -
Sasagawa Ryohei -
Hibari Kyoya -
Rokudo Mukuro/Dokuro Kuromu -

Byakuran -
Irie Shoichi -

Sasagawa Kyoko -
Miura Haru -
Ipin -

Relatives
Yamamoto Kaoru - AeRaShin

Also if anyone could make a banner, I would be super happy! : )

Mysteria
10-21-2009, 10:44 PM
AeRaShin:

Name: Yamamoto, Kaoru
Nickname(s): None
Age/DOB: Future self is twenty-four; Past self is fourteen/January 28
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Kaoru is just like a stereotypical bully, only much more feminine. She likes to adventure beyond the extreme, and is always trying to push her limits. She's athletic like her brother, however, she is arrogant due to her physical abilities. She blunt and outspoken, and whenever someone tries to put her down she'll laugh in their face. Kaoru is tough minded, however she's always yearning for attention from her brother. She won't let him on about it, but she loves him more than he thinks she does. She also has feelings for Hibari Kyoya, which have yet to reveal themselves.
Short Bio: Kaoru was born two months after Takeshi. She was very much like him until she was introduced to middle school. She started hanging out with yankiis and even started to skip school, steal people's money, and beat them if they wouldn't give her any. It wasn't too soon that she made herself leader of a gang, the Heretics, after she whipped the previous leader. She quickly earned the gang's trust with her charisma and outspoken personality. She often tousled with Hibari Kyoya, since the Prefects and her gang has always been rivals. No one ever won. It was always a match or a draw.

In order to gain her gang's trust even further and try to further her relationship with the Prefects, she needed to lose someone's trust. That person just so happenend to be her brother. She wouldn't come home for weeks, and when she did, it was only to stock up on provisions to set out with her gang to leave again. Her father was angry, but he also knew that she wanted to widen her horizons, so he never said anything. Takeshi, however, was not so lenient. He became worried for her, and tried to get closer to her. After another fight with the Prefects, her gang wanted to leave and move to Tokyo, since there were more oppurtunities there. When Takeshi caught word of this he became very angry and he felt that Kaoru didn't love her family anymore. He told her that she could do whatever she wanted, whether it was going to Tokyo, or dying, or whatever. Kaoru never planned to leave Namimori from the beginning.

Even though she left for Tokyo, she still kept in touch with her father. Every once in a while, she would come home to watch Takeshi's baseball games in secret, or to make sure he was happy. He seemed a lot happier when she was gone, and after a year, she stopped coming back.

Five years later, she returned from Tokyo and was recruited into the Vongola as an assassin. She quickly accepted the invitation when she learned that Takeshi was a Vongola. Even though they never spoke to each other unless they had to, Kaoru continued to watch him in secret. She also made her realtionship with Hibari Kyoya stronger, but she neve actually told him that she liked him. At a battle with the Millefiore, Kaoru was to protect the innocents, including her dad. He insisted on helping, since he could fight too, but he was taken down. When Takeshi came to the area where Kaoru and their father was, and he saw his father dead with only Kaoru there, he assued Kaoru had killed him. He was angry to the point that he wanted to kill Kaoru, but he didn't because that would mean he was going against the Vongola. Kaoru couldn't take her brother hating her, so the night she planned on confessing to Kyoya, she shot herself.

Her past self was brought to the front of the Vongola Base, and her past self had no knowledge of the Vongola or anything. She only came back from Tokyo after hearing word from her father that Takeshi had been gone for three days.

Of the Future (http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg238/sexy_vampire08/Anime%20Girls/blackoutfit.jpg) Hair dyed with Blood of the Past (http://media.photobucket.com/image/tough%20anime%20girl/Silver_Dragon90/Anime/user69684_pic16_1210529408.jpg?o=11)

• Hibari Kyoya
• Her gang
Dislikes:
• Wusses/Goody-Two Shoes
• Perfection
• Being left out

Flame Atrribute: Storm
Weapon(s): Future self holds the following: Katana, Small knife, and a hand gun.
Past self only carries a katana.
Famous As: N/a
Alliance: Future self is allied with the Vongola.
Past self is unaware of the mafia happenings.
Username: AeRaShin

will add gokudera here later..