PDA

View Full Version : The Demonata: Blood shower

TheDarkness
10-03-2010, 09:29 AM
It has been countless millennia since Grubbs Grady, Bec and kernel became the ka'gash and destroyed the universe and began on the long task of rebuilding history exactly as it had been with a few minor changes. The apocalypse has been and gone, this time with grubs, bec and kernel succeeding in pushing the demons back to the hell they came from and all was peaceful once more. Demons still existed under the demon lord loss, the only demon lord left alive after their eradication, however, from that point onwards their attacks slowed, almost coming to a halt.

People slowly began to forget about the demons, life began to return to the way it once had been. Death had been stopped and everything was quiet. People began living ordinary lives, doing their ordinary jobs. However, long after the disciples had still not disbanded but rather grew. Magic was once again filling the air, causing more and more people with magical abilities to reveal themselves and for their talents to grow.

As their abilities their reliance on technology lessened and earth returned to a much less advanced era, where technology was used solely for entertainment and occasionally to make life easier. Those with little or no magical talent were left behind as they no longer held power over human beings. These people however maintained their technology and gradually improved it far beyond that of which it was all those years ago.

However, from this all the powers of the past have began to awaken. The more powerful demon masters have began to rise causing havoc within their own realm as well as on the earthly plane. However, from them, a new force has began to awaken to lead them, the likes of which the world has never seen. The children of the bearers of the ka'gash remain upon the earth, facing a new threat, one that seems all the more powerful than that of which they had faced all those years ago.

When it comes down to a crunch, which side will you choose, will you side with mankind or will you choose to give in to the demons and aid them in their conquest.

Rules:

There are limits to what one can do, as stated in the series. Some can heal major cuts, some can not, some need physical objects for it to work some don't ect.

Your rank as a disciple depends on strength, achievement and experience.

Demon lords generally have their own realm where they are most powerful, outside of this realm they are significantly weaker.

A demon lord can not pass over unless a tunnel is opened.

In the instance of a half demon, state the demonic characteristics of your character.

Full demons appearance is based around creatures from earth.

If you have a demon lord you will only come into it later on, meaning that you can not be a demon lord right from the start so if you intend to enter a demon lord (other than lord loss who can pass between worlds freely) then it is strongly recommended that you enter a demonic minion before hand.

You can not have a a character that is fighting for the humans and another that is against them, you must have a clearly defined side. If you're a human fighting for the demons you may have a demon inferior to go along with it. If you have a demon master you may have a minion. However, you may only play one disciple/ half demon at a time.

Disciples should still be significantly weaker on earth than they are in the realm of the demonata, the same goes to magicians.

All in all, this is a fairly open rp, with a lot of spots available for usage should one choose to join.

[size= 1][center ]Name:
Side:
Appearance:
Persona:
Speciality:(Every one has one, it can range from healing to the manipulation of objects and the area around them, there will be very little that they can't do with their specialties)
Bio:(I don't mind if short or long as long as it provides enough info that one can rp with them properly without having random, unexpected facts about past show up in the middle.)[/center ][/size ]

[size= 1][center ]Name:(All have some kind of name or nickname which they are called.)
Persona:
Specialty:(Every one has one, it can range from healing to the manipulation of objects and the area around them, there will be very little that they can't do with their specialties)[/center ][/size ]

[size= 1][center ]Name:
Appearance Demon:(As with all the books it had a seperate appearance for a demon)
Persona:
Speciality:
Bio: (same as human history)[/center ][/size ]

(I'll write up other chara sheets when get more time)
Disclamer: I do not own the material made before this rp, nor do I own the books from the demonata series in any way. All credit for the series demonata goes to darren shan for his excellent work in making them. This is a tribute to the series that, in my opinion was his best work.

Volcove
10-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Kewl, I've always liked Demonata. I'm up for it. :D

I'll post my char after I get grounded hahaha!

Cheeseling! :D

TheDarkness
10-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Glad to know I'm not the only fan, this isn't the easiest thing to draw up a chara sheet for so excuse how sketchy it is :P Feel free to draw free hand if wish, I never was good at chara sheets

John
10-11-2010, 02:27 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)or put your RP in The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170) to help attract players?

TheDarkness
10-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Because, the chara sheets just don't look good enough to me, can you give me a hand?