PDA

View Full Version : [M] Spirits of Halloween (Main OOC)

Mystress of Shadows
10-19-2015, 03:36 AM

The Letter

It's the night before Halloween. You can't wait for the party tomorrow night: your costume's ready to go, you've made plans with all your friends, and you've managed to convince your parents to let you go. It's supposed to be the highlight of the year with everyone going, the talk of the town for years to come, or maybe just until the one next year. If you're too young or too old to be going, seeing as it is a high school party, then you know someone who is, and you know they are excited. You may even be jealous that you don't get to go.

Everything seems to be perfect, that is, until a letter arrives in the mail. It looks like a party invite with its red wax seal and your name in perfect cursive across the front, but when your parents open it before you can, they find it to be blank. You take it from them and find that you can see the perfectly written words that they could not.

How would you like to play a game with us? You see, we're sooo bored just sitting around with nothing to do, and you seem like the perfect person to entertain us! What's the game? Well, that's simple! All you need to do is collect 500 pieces of candy between 6 and 12 Halloween night. Easy enough, right? Not exactly. You see, you'll be facing off against four others, and only two can win. The ones that win will have been the ones to entertain us the most and meet the quota. If you lose, then you die!

There are only three rules you have to follow:
1. Candy can only be given by non-players and stolen from players.
2. Size and quality of candy doesn't effect the count as long as it is edible. It may help you win though.
3. Don't try telling others about this game! You tell, you die!

As a final note, we love sabotage! See you tomorrow!
You don't know what to think. Is this just a hoax? But the fact remains that it looked blank to your family. And you're pretty sure you just felt a chill down your spine and saw a young child peeking in through your window before disappearing into nothing.

A New Game

Hello! And welcome to my messed-up Halloween game. You have to decide whether your character will accept this challenge, or if they will continue with their own plans and go to the party. All the characters live in a small town called Sunset Peak. This is described in further detail below. Even though this says you and 4 others, I will actually be having several groups of 5 for this RP based on the interest level. So, while I may accept 20 people, you will not be RPing with more than 4 others. I personally will not have a character because there is a lot I will have to do as the GM of this. Each group will have their own separate OOC and IC with this Main OOC being used to make bigger announcements and keep everyone updated on what's happening.

Dedication is key in order to make this work. This is not supposed to be an incredibly long RP for any of the groups, probably anywhere from 20-30 pages on the RPA default. I have a few treats in store for the groups that do finish, too. (Trust me. You want to finish this.) I am still debating on whether there will be a follow-up RP with one winner from each group, but that will be decided near the end.

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/LoloLindsay_photo/Settings/village-1.png

Welcome to Sunset Peak. This small, homely village happens to be quite remote, positioned snugly between a cliff and a forest. There are only about 200 residents, half of which are 21 or younger. While it is small, the inhabitants of Sunset Peak regularly visit nearby cities. There is the occasional group of tourists that visit the village as well, perhaps the only reason there is a still functioning inn.

Welcome

Traveling into town, the dirt road leads you through a less dense area of the forest, almost like a clearing. A few trees add to the scenery, taking the attention away from the steep cliff to the left. This cliff continues along the entire side of the village and out of sight behind the trees of the forest.

The forest itself is dense with tall trees and thick foliage that never seems to lose its jade tint. A river also flows through this forest and part of the village. The current is moderate, but if it rains heavily, it can become dangerous.

The village consists of a total of 22 buildings. Near the center, one can find the inn, general store, and library. The inn and store each have a small sign, but other than that, these places appear as the residences do. Each residence holds anywhere from two to four families, much like apartment buildings. Often, these families are related to one another in some way.

There is also a large meeting place, commonly referred to as the Hall, that's used for parties and village meetings on the right side of town. It also doubles as the schoolhouse. This is where the Halloween party is going to be held.

Finally, there is a park. It borders the forest and the cliff as well as part of the river, and is a common meeting place for people. Many people do stray away from the edges though, seeing as there are a number of superstitions surrounding that forest.

Stay Away

Of all the places one can go and visit in Sunset Peak, there are two that are forbidden, especially to those living there. These are the forest and the mansion over looking the village.

There is a tale about this mansion, one that has existed for generations. There are rumors that a family once lived there of two parents and twins: a boy and a girl nine years of age. They were the leaders of the village, known for their kindness. It was a time of peace and prosperity for the village.

At least, that was until the family didn't leave their house one day. Everyone assumed they just wanted some time to themselves, and they let them be. But another day passed, and another, and eventually, an entire week. Someone finally decided to check up on them.

They disappeared just as the family did. Two others followed this same path before the area was blocked off. When several people disappeared into the forest, that also became forbidden. This has been the way for nearly a century, and it appears as though it will remain that way for forever.

The last place of interest is the graveyard. It can be found by following a small road to the right before you enter the village. Among the mass of tombstones, there is a small memorial dedicated to the family that mysteriously disappeared in the mansion. Some say the memorial only exists to keep the spirits at rest so they won't bother the village.

http://www.artvalue.com/photos/auction/0/42/42492/kavan-frantisek-1866-1941-czec-road-to-forest-village-1776606.jpghttp://s1.postimg.org/q5kt7xhnz/Cropped.jpghttp://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab291/cutepup2000/AnimeForest.pnghttp://s27.postimg.org/axpxn5q5f/Hall.jpghttp://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6551/350879-park_by_kyomu_super.jpghttp://s15.postimg.org/sjvtntlhn/Mansion.jpghttp://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M797bacbf2df2f6dc12ca450160249edaH0&pid=15.1
1. All RPA Mature Forum Rules apply. This is above all else.
2. Be nice. This is just common sense folks. No OOC drama, etc., etc. If there is a problem you cannot solve yourselves, either talk to me or one of the mods.
3. Your character may die. I will be disappointed if there isn't at least one death, actually. Don't complain when it happens, but also do not kill off a character without their controller's permission or my own.
4. Please tell me and your group when you will not be available to post. I may be able to step in for you until you get back, seeing as IRL is more important. Frequent and prolonged absences will not be accepted though, and if that happens or we receive no notice at from you, then your character will instantly die. No ifs, ands, or buts.
5. Keep your characters realistic please. Even though there is a paranormal aspect to this, everyone is still normal.
6. I will allow up to 3 characters a person, but it will be highly unlikely that you will have multiple characters in one group, so keep that in mind. If you wish to be an exception to this, PM me, and we will discuss it.
7. So I know you read the rules, please suggest a name for a spirit, and specify boy or girl.
8. Most importantly, have fun! That's why I create these games in the first place. :DThe actual character sheets will be provided when the groups are made. This will just be used to help me decide who will be in each group, and it is required to join. If you would like to PM me this instead of posting here, that is also acceptable.

Preferred Name: (For instance, I like being called Myst or Mystress)
Dedication: (In percentage, and please be honest.)
Number of planned characters: (1-3)
Can't work with: (Anyone who you've had a bad experience with and prefer not to RP with? Again, you can PM me this.)
Want to work with: (Anyone you specifically want to be in your group?)
Mature Content Tolerance Level: (How well can you stomach certain things like gore and sexual scenes? Are there any subjects you are particularly uncomfortable with?)
Sample Writing: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs long, but it can be about anything.)
Other: (Hopefully you know what goes here.)*Place a picture of them here. Anime is preferred.*

Username:
Name:
Nickname: (If applicable)
Appearance: 1 paragraph at min
Personality: 1 paragraph at min
History: 1 paragraph at min
Other:

Mystress of Shadows
10-19-2015, 03:39 AM
~Tatsuke
~The Texan Queen
~VincentBloodcry~Lawrence Brown (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76769&page=4&p=2638567&viewfull=1#post2638567) - VincentBloodcry
~Lilly Brown (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76769&page=5&p=2640599&viewfull=1#post2640599) - VincentBloodcry
~Raia (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76769&page=3&p=2637670&viewfull=1#post2637670) - Tatsuke
~Amber "Rose" McFarely (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76769&page=6&p=2642049&viewfull=1#post2642049) - Texan Queen

Mystress of Shadows
10-19-2015, 03:46 AM
RESERVED

Coming Soon: Summary of IC

DistortedReality
10-19-2015, 04:12 PM
Yo! Here's some super awesome and helpful links for ya. Just like spaghetti, get it while it's hot. that doesn't even make sense but ya know, when do I ever

The Rp of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571%3Cbr%20/%3E) is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) for some help. :)

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026)

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures by visiting here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/120/a/b/bacon_chan_pixel_icon_by_Messybun.gif

Mystress of Shadows
10-21-2015, 03:31 AM
Just so everyone knows, you can post here saying you are interested. I will just need an interest sheet from you later so I can place everyone in groups appropriately.

Mystress of Shadows
10-21-2015, 04:51 AM
Guess what! I am now accepting interest sheets!

Bionicllama
10-21-2015, 12:10 PM
Ah, I thought you didn't want anyone to post until it was done lol

Yeah, I'm in~

Preferred Name: Bionic, Llama, or just my full name. Call me whatever!
Dedication: About 90%, it all depends on other RP's and real life though I intend to see this through until the end!
Number of planned characters: 1
Can't work with: Honestly, I can work with just about anyone. No one has proved themselves a bad partner yet.
Want to work with: Again, anyone and everyone.
Mature Content Tolerance Level: You're talking to the guy who watches Game of Thrones and horror almost everyday. I think I'm comfortable with just about everything.
Sample Writing: WIP
Other: Samuel (Boy)

VincentBloodcry
10-21-2015, 02:12 PM
\(^o^)/

I'll get an interest sheet up soon

The Texan Queen
10-22-2015, 09:53 PM
I'll have a sheet up tonight :)

Mystress of Shadows
10-23-2015, 04:01 AM
Haha. I knew you guys would be interested. I just hope there's more. This won't be as fun with only one group.

Tatsuke
10-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Preferred Name: Tats
Dedication: 90% Some of this seems confusing but I'm sure I can get the hang of the role play once it starts.
Number of planned characters: 1 maybe 2 (It's alright if they aren't in the same group as well)
Can't work with: I can get along with just about anyone, so nope think I'm good
Want to work with: Anyone is fine with me ^^
Mature Content Tolerance Level: Very high, I mean there is some content that might be ew! But nah I'll be alright ;3 I watch a lot of Criminal Minds, GoT, anything that might come up in this role play. I'm sure I've seen.

The pounding rain hitting her window, wasn't what had woken her from her slumber. No it was the thunder that was loud over head that had woken a young eighteen year old up. Her skin was pale for it hardly saw sunlight. Her green eyes had opened and looked up towards the ceiling in time to see a flash lightning light up her room. She slowly sat up and looked around, her room was small and consisted of a bed, dresser, and nightstand, on the nightstand was a single candle. It wasn't much but it was something. Her long dark brown hair came to about the end of her shoulder blades. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear she pulled the covers closer to her.

It was going to be a long night, often she couldn't sleep when it was storming outside. So this night was no different, lighting a candle on her nightstand, she moved to the wall and leaned against it. Curling under the blanket as she propped up her knees. She looked towards the window, seeing the rain hitting it and causing little water droplets to roll down the window.

Maya wasn't afraid of storms, she loved them in fact. But she could never sleep during them. Only once she knew it had passed and she could hardly hear it in the distance could she sleep. This is what Maya was waiting for, for the storm to pass quickly so she could sleep and not be tired for the day ahead.

Other: Ray (Boy Spirit)
I have been eye balling this for some time now..Just finally put up this interest sheet X3

Mystress of Shadows
10-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Bionic and Tats, your sheets look great so far. Once I get your writing samples, you'll be accepted.

The Texan Queen
10-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Sorry, I lost internet last night! We had a crazy storm come through and I lost my internet and cable! I was right in the middle of watching one of my shows too! Lol first world problems, am I right? Now that I have been reconnected with the online world I'll get something up today :)

Tatsuke
10-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Crap I shall get those to you tonight ^^

I was in a rush for work this morning ><

Mystress of Shadows
10-23-2015, 10:59 PM
XD It's cool. I was going to wait another day or two to see if anyone else was interested, so you still have time to work on them.

Tatsuke
10-24-2015, 01:35 AM
I edited my post for you ^^

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 02:11 AM
Great! You're the first one on the list. Welcome aboard.

The Texan Queen
10-24-2015, 03:12 AM
Preferred Name: You can call me whatever, as long as it's obvious you're talkin to me. Others have referred to me as Tex, TQ, Queen, Texan.

Dedication: 95% I am on quite often and if I can't post I give a heads up.

Number of planned characters: Possibly 2. Not sure yet.

Can't work with: I can't really think of anyone I can't work with.
Want to work with: Come one, come call!

Mature Content Tolerance Level: You know me! Nothing bothers me. The darker the better in my opinion.

Presley couldn’t help but smile back at the witch, her smile was contagious and she found their banter slightly amusing. She scoffed when Rhiannon mentioned France, “you make it sound like it’ll take us twenty minutes to get there!” The thought of trekking all the way to France made her feet hurt even more than they already did. She knew they had a long journey ahead of them, she just wished they had easier means of transporting themselves.

Their long walk to France went by just as slow as she had anticipated. The conversations came and went, some laughter fluttered between the three of them while Lucas kept his solitary lead in front. They passed crumbling structures, twisted forms of Earth and empty cities along the way. It was getting easier and easier to accept their new world and the way it looked, it was even starting to look beautiful in some ways. The destruction of the world they once new created a new and strange, and sometimes depressing, looking place. The earth collided in such an interesting way; it kind of reminded her of an abstract painting.

“Yeah, we really should find a safe place for the night,” Presley agreed as she looked up at the mountains before them. “I feel like I’m in a Lord of the Rings movie, hiking over uncharted territories, climbing mountains, no food, and an ultimate goal to save human kind,” She laughed at herself as she slung her backpack around and unzipped it. Her supplies were running dangerously low. She had one can of fruit left, a half full water bottle and a can of spam. Presley sighed and zipped the bag back up and returned it to her shoulders.

The sickening sound of a gun clicking behind their heads caused Presley to gasp and whip around quickly. How did they not hear or see that guy? It’s just one guy…we all have weapons, is he stupid? Even with her reassuring thoughts Presley held her hands up and took a step back, “Rhiannon, play nice.” She whisper-hissed at her hot headed friend.

“We don’t have much, but we would love to share. If you just put the gun down…I’m sure-” Suddenly six more men appeared from behind the rubble surrounding them and another appeared behind Lucas with a gun pressed to his head. Presley gripped Rhiannon’s arm out of fear and clenched her eyes shut and began praying. (This is from another RP. I figured this would suffice?)

Other: uhhhh. Benji. Male?

Mystress of Shadows
10-24-2015, 10:56 PM
You're accepted, Texan. And writing from another RP works perfectly fine.

Do you guys know anyone else who would like to join?

Tatsuke
10-25-2015, 06:08 PM
No :/ no one that I can think of anyway.

VincentBloodcry
10-27-2015, 02:44 PM
Preferred Name: Vincent
Dedication: 90% I would say. That might lower a little because of school but it'll still be up there.
Number of planned characters: 1
Can't work with: I can pretty much work with anyone. If an issue arises then I will PM.
Want to work with: I dont really have a preference.
Mature Content Tolerance Level: For gore I say I can deal with it pretty well. Sexual situations I think I can deal with those mostly, it kind of depends on what exactly happens.
Sample Writing: When I arrived in town on the day to follow the town of Roshstan's founding ceremony, one can say what I found was a sight to see. Only the clouds around the town seemed to hang low as if they were heavy tree branches. “How odd,” I thought to myself, “It’s only around this itself that the sky is like this.” Shrugging of this queer oddity I continued into the Roshstan. Upon my entrance into the town the oddities seemed to continue ever more. The town itself had an strange itself. As if every building and person emitted this vibe of queerness.

No one town’s person seemed to notice that, I, a stranger had just entered their town. My journey through Roshstan was once of silence and self thought. If I went up to any of the town’s people they would just stop their conversation and become statue like. As if the presence of any outsider made them turn to stone. Another oddity that I had noted to bring up of I were to ever be able to hold an actual conversation with a living being.

Im guessing by now it is evening, it is hard for one to tell since nothing has changed since my arrival. By this time now I have arrived at the place of residence that I shall be staying. The building itself was simple and quant looking. Where I thought I could find comfort in this building, it still carried the air of the rest of the town. This house probably what felt like to me had the majority of the energy, as if it was the center point.

The house in which I am currently staying belongs to the mayor and his wife. To my discomfort they too were not up for much conversation. So far all I could get them to converse about with me present was as to where my quarter was within the house. Giving up on all hopes of conversation for the night I headed to my quarters. Along the hallway where picture of what appeared the town. What was odd about these pictures was that there was no gloom present in these pictures. The thought of this town’s oddities swirled around in my head as I slept.Later that night I had the sensation of being carried away. There also seemed to be the noise of chatter for once. To which I assumed that this must be a dream. Nothing else made sense, this was something that I could piece together in the morning.

Awaking in the morning nothing seemed out of normal except that my limbs felt heavier.Rising out of the bed I found myself staring at leafs that seemed to have come from the nearby woods. I followed up this inquisition as to how the leafs have appeared by going down stairs. Once again I could only receive one answer from the mayor and his wife.
Other: um...Damien

Mystress of Shadows
10-27-2015, 04:28 PM
Alright. I added you to the list, Vincent. At this point, it looks like it's just going to be us, so I will have the actual CS up soon, and then begin on the IC while you guys work on your characters. I won't have a character of my own necessarily because I will be controlling other aspects, so one person will need to control two characters unless you guys are ok only having four.

Tatsuke
10-27-2015, 06:13 PM
CS might take me sometime to work out anyway XD

Mystress of Shadows
10-29-2015, 05:07 PM
I've added the CS to the first post.

Tatsuke
10-29-2015, 05:21 PM
Sweet! ^^

Kris
10-30-2015, 11:24 PM
This RP has been featured as RP of the week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)!

Tatsuke
10-31-2015, 12:06 AM
Username: Tatsuke
Name: Raia (Pronounced: Raya)
Appearance:
Looking out of the window, and running a hand through her long shoulder blade length hair. Raia sighed softly, her blue eyes scanned the street below as if looking for or waiting for someone. Looking down to her attire, she was wearing a simple white t-shirt, and blue jean pants. She wondered if she should be wearing something more presentable but decided against it. On her feet were some white sneakers she had laying around her room.
Personality:
Can be sneaky at times almost like a ghost, where she is just suddenly there. Though mostly cheerful and happy, she can also be quick to judge people. Though she has many fears and phobias, mainly with spiders and sometimes of the dark. She puts on a brave face, even when she isn't feeling very brave at all.
History:
Raia had moved out of her parent's home when she was eight-teen years old. Living on her own in her own home had been a rough start, with a job that hardly makes the bills, she had managed to get a old couch from a neighbor, as well as a few necessities. Raia will often be outside than in her own home, for there isn't much to do within it, excpet for maybe read a good book. She only really has a few friends she often hangs out with, which to her was better than a television any day.

http://s5.postimg.org/3vg3ox3dj/6bf9489afd36b77d82760350cf911d55.jpg

Sorry this had taken so long. I suck at CS's.

The Texan Queen
10-31-2015, 02:17 AM
I'll have a CS by the weekend :)

Bionicllama
10-31-2015, 01:19 PM
Sorry my CS is delayed, a bunch of stuff going on with Homecoming and Halloween parties.

Bionicllama
10-31-2015, 01:39 PM
WIP

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/e4adfeb003e8cb9768c96099f4c0dbf3/http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/TheBakaUsagi/Created%20and%20Edited/male.jpg

Username: Bionicllama
Name: Max Grenson
Appearance: In front of you is a tall individual standing at 6'5''. Staring down at you are dark brown eyes and a smile that seems genuine and crafty at the same time. He wears white or black shirts and a sleeveless hoodie. He isn't overly skinny but he does seem to need some "meat on his bones" as it were. Despite his thin frame the workings of muscle are seen on his arms. His dark hair is short and kept fairly neat, a contrast to his relaxed clothing.

Personality: Max is known as the trouble maker of the village. He never really causes trouble for anyone nor has his tricks harmed an individual but that doesn't keep the victims from getting annoyed. He considers himself a funny guy and wants to share his jovial nature with anyone and everyone. He has an extreme interest in lore, legends, and myths and plans to study them in college. Although he is seen as trouble he's is in actuality really nice and caring.

History: 1 paragraph at min
Other:

Mystress of Shadows
10-31-2015, 07:31 PM
I was not expecting this to get featured at all. XD Well, hopefully that will drag in some more people.

Tat, your CS looks good except for the fact that there's no picture.

Bionic, I look forward to seeing yours finished.

I will begin working on the IC. I should have it up by Thursday latest, but I'm hoping by Tuesday.

Tatsuke
10-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Thought picture was optional. I shall attempt to find a picture for you. My bad X3

VincentBloodcry
11-01-2015, 05:24 AM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/diabolik-lovers/images/1/1c/Diabolik_Lovers_MORE_CHARACTER_SONG_Vol.9.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150316213544
Username: VincentBloodcry

Name:Lawrence Brown

Appearance: Lawrence has blood hair that falls to just about his ears. His hair at times can look shaggy. He has blue eyes that are as bright as sapphires. He usually wears his black hoodie most days out of the year. Along with his hoodie he wears a pair of jeans with a pair of headphones around his neck. As his first rebellious act he got his ear pieced. He stands at about 6'2

Personality: He will usually keep to himself unless someone else comes and talks to him. So people may find him creepy since he always wears his black hoodie, along with most people not hearing him when he walks towards them. He is more likely to just stand on the side line and watch how people interact. He can see stand offish to some the people he does not trust but once you gin his trust he is a very caring person. At times his anger can be extreme, which can cause him to get violent.

History: A year ago he moved to the town with his parents. Most people tend to avoid him so he doesn't have very many friends. His relationship with his parents is a little rocky, since they think he is going goth and wont accomplish much. Most of the time when he is at home he just stays locked up in his room. When he is not in his room he is usually at the general store and library. At night he is usually found by the forest or grave yard. This year for Halloween his parents are forcing him to go the Halloween dance at the Hall.

Other: He has a strong interest in the supernatural

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that works.

Mystress of Shadows
11-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Lawrence is accepted, Vincent. :)

The Texan Queen
11-02-2015, 07:47 AM
Hey. Sorry I'm with family for the week, I hope to have time tomorrow to get on here and actually get stuff taken care of. My husband came home from his TDY and then we left immediately after and surprised my family so we've been busy. Sorry!

Bionicllama
11-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Sorry, but I have to back out. Some stuff came up and I'm not able to commit like I originally wanted to. That being said I hope this does take off! The best of luck to all of you!

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Nuh!!! Bionic! Come back! *pouts*

It's cool, Texan. I'm a bit busy too, so I can't hold it against you. :)

Tatsuke
11-03-2015, 02:07 AM
I have edited my CS, I hope the pic is okay even though it's not really what she is wearing :/

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 02:10 AM
It works just fine, Tat. I'm adding you to the list now. Anyone who would like to create a second character are more than welcome to, seeing as there aren't a lot of people joining this.

Tatsuke
11-03-2015, 02:13 AM
I have noticed, and I may just do that. Still deciding X3

VincentBloodcry
11-03-2015, 04:46 PM
I have a second character ready. I'll post it soon

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Yay! Just so you guys know, everyone knows each other pretty much. There aren't a lot of people in the village.

VincentBloodcry
11-03-2015, 05:11 PM
http://img15.deviantart.net/b0d9/i/2014/227/3/2/tsukihi_araragi___monogatari__vector__by_co1onel-d7vcw0b.png
Username: VincentBloodcry

Name: Lilly Brown

Appearance: Lilly has short black hair that is like a bob. She usually wears kimonos that fall about to thigh. Unlike her brother she has gray eyes. She is about 5'2. Her kimonos are usually are light colors that make her look feminine. Her hair is usually down unless she is bathing. In her hair is usually some sort of hair pin that will match the kimono.

Personality: She tends to be bubbly and happy most of the time. Even when she is mad all she will basically do is pout. She likes to spread her happiness to others. She trusts people easily and is very forgiving. She always tries to make things right when people are fighting. She tries to think of others when she tries to help. She can be insecure about what people think of her and how she looks. She can get scared easily by ghost stories and sudden sounds.

History: She was all excited when her parents decide to move them to Sunset Peak. She loved the idea of living in a little tradition like town. To be honest she just wanted to wear a kimono most of the time. She was a little sad that her brother Lawrence wasn't all to happy by the move but rather upset by the whole thing. She keeps trying to get her brother involved in actives so he wont be alone most of the time.

Other:

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Here's the IC: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77148

Tatsuke
11-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Hmmm how to work my intro X3 -thinks-

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Lilly is adorable, Vincent. She's accepted.

Texan, if you wanted a second character as well, you can PM me. I had a character in mind that would play a part later, if you would like to play them.

Mystress of Shadows
11-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Oh! Guess what? There are about 10 different endings you guys can get with this RP. Some are a bit more interesting than others. I'll be providing hints along the way to you guys through PMs about what you might be able to do that maybe you didn't think of yourselves.

VincentBloodcry
11-04-2015, 05:59 AM
I have posted in the IC. Let me know if changes need to be made

Mystress of Shadows
11-04-2015, 01:47 PM
You're good Vincent. I'm really happy to have siblings dragged into the game. XD

The Texan Queen
11-04-2015, 08:08 PM
OHKAY.

I have finally gotten a break from my family and friends! I am working on my CS right now and will shoot you a PM, Mystress, so we can discuss that character idea you have :)

The Texan Queen
11-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Username: The Texan Queen

Name: Amber Rose McFarley

Nickname: She prefers to go by her middle name, Rose.

Appearance: From far away you would think Rose is a child, she is very short compared to her friends. She barley passes for 5"2 and is constantly having to stand on her tip toes or staring upwards at her friends. Thankfully she has a somewhat curvy figure to help prove her age, sometimes people don't believe her ID is real. She has a small C bust, slim waist and big badonkadonk, it's her favorite part about her. Rose is a personal trainer so her body is toned and somewhat muscular, when she flexes you can definitely see the muscle but she likes to keep her body feminine. Her skin is naturally on the darker side, her parents are originally from Hawaii. She has a birth mark on her left shoulder, it's a bright white patch of skin in what appears to be the shape of a heart.

Her hair is naturally a dark brown color, but she likes to experiment with hair colors. She has had everything from blue to black and nothing is too crazy for her. Right now she sports a more natural hair color, her hair starts at a dark brown and slowly fades into blonde at the tips. She typically keeps her hair in a braid since it's so long, when it's braided it reaches the middle of her back and when it's down it touches her butt. She has very soft features, like her mother. Her skin is clear and smooth so she rarely wears makeup. Her eyes are big doe eyes and a dark green color, her lips are plump and always curled into a smile.

Rose is always in workout gear since she trains people all day but when she's not wearing her typical Nike shorts and shirt she likes to wear light wash jeans and a t-shirt. She owns only a few dresses but prefers to wear anything else in her closet.

Personality: Rose is very much a tomboy. She never was one to scream over the newest makeup line that came out or fan girl over shiny things. She prefers to be outdoors, getting dirty or doing something with her hands. She is very honest and straight forward, but she is never blunt. She will speak her mind but she watches how her tone comes across, she doesn't want to upset anyone or hurt any feelings. Rose cares for people, truly cares. If you have a problem it is now her problem, if you're upset she's upset with you. If you need help she will drop everything and do what she can to fix things.

History: Rose had a very simple life. She had the beautiful home to grow up in, a loving stay at home mom, a dad that worked normal hours and a big fluffy dog to snuggle at night. Being the only child she was slightly spoiled, Rose's mom shouldn't have even had Rose with it being such a high risk pregnancy. So the couple took their little blessing and made sure that she would have everything she could ever want. Her family wasn't rich, but they weren't poor either, they sat comfortably in the middle class. Christmas's were always good, dinner always left them stuffed and their house always warm in the winter, they had a lot to be blessed about.

You could say that her father would have rather had a boy instead of a girl, but he was happy none the less. Rose's father took the reins and introduced her to sports, hunting, the outdoors and all the things that a boy would typically be interested in. She shied away from frilly dresses that her mother bought her and took to her tattered old blue jeans instead. Her father was raising a tough little girl, not a fairy princess! While all her friends played with dolls she was out playing dodge ball or digging in the dirt, her father was so proud.

High school came around and she realized that she needed to soften up a little bit. Boys didn't seem to have interest in the girl that could knock them over with a punch or hit a home run at a softball game. As much as she hated it she bought shades of pink, learned what lipstick was a tamed her insane hair. Even though she tried to put on a more feminine appearance and personality for the boys she was still a tomboy at heart. She played softball and soccer her freshman year. Soccer and tennis her sophomore year and then stuck with tennis and volley ball for the rest of high school.

Of course now that she is out of high school she realized that she could care less what people thought of her and most of them time they could care less about her as well. So she replaced her wardrobe again for something more fitting to her personality, got her associates degree and certificate to be a personal trainer and is kicking ass at life.

Other:

Mystress of Shadows
11-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Rose looks great so far, Texan. God. This game is really going to mess with these people big time.

Mystress of Shadows
11-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Hey guys. What's the hold up? I'm really hoping this doesn't die.

Tatsuke
11-08-2015, 08:03 PM
Sorry I've been busy all week. I'm sorry to everyone waiting. Shall have something up today X3

The Texan Queen
11-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Okay. So life is going to be very crazy for me. I was busy all week while I was back home with my family, they always had something for us to do while we were there. We just got back home and got notice that our new house is ready so we spent all day buying packing shit and getting a U-haul set up and packed up some of the house. Soooooooo. We are going to be busy packing and moving and then it's thanksgiving! And family is coming in. -.- my life is going to be so hectic. I'm goin to make an effort to get on and not leave anyone waiting on me, BUT if I'm slow that is why so please be patient with me! :)

Mystress of Shadows
11-09-2015, 01:13 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I know how hectic life can get, especially around Thanksgiving. :)

Tatsuke
11-09-2015, 02:55 AM
Finally got my intro up! Sorry it had taken me so long to get it done ><

As well if I need to edit anything please let me know X3

Mystress of Shadows
11-09-2015, 04:09 AM
If you meant to be going to the party, its at the Main Hall. If you intended to go to the mansion (despite the fact that several people have disappeared going there, and it's completely avoided by the village), I will be making a GM post soon.

Sear
11-09-2015, 04:18 AM
You guys need new players?

Tatsuke
11-09-2015, 04:21 AM
I had followed Vincent's post XD which had said he had gone to the mansion...I can fix it!

VincentBloodcry
11-09-2015, 05:04 PM
Sorry if my posted was worded a little confusingly. Lawrence left his house and went to stand at the edge of the forest. Sorry about that. I hope that clear things up

Mystress of Shadows
11-10-2015, 04:09 PM
You guys need new players?
That would be awesome!

Mystress of Shadows
11-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Since Texan is still working on her character, I will make a GM post soon.

The Texan Queen
11-10-2015, 06:19 PM
OKAY!

Sorry it has taken me so long to finish that damn character -.-

Thankfully things are going as planned for the house and we are getting the keys Wednesday and I plan to be completely unpacked and settled by Friday, Saturday at the latest. :)

I'll post in the IC shortly.

VincentBloodcry
11-15-2015, 03:04 AM
I'll try and get an IC post up soon

Mystress of Shadows
11-15-2015, 03:59 AM
So, first off, username change. :) Second, I will be posting tomorrow. I don't have enough time tonight.

Tatsuke
11-15-2015, 04:13 AM
Okay ^^

VincentBloodcry
11-17-2015, 02:25 PM
I'll try and get that post up when I can. School work got a little overwhelming.

The Texan Queen
11-19-2015, 08:00 PM
I'll work on a post :)

Tatsuke
11-19-2015, 10:04 PM
I'll post later on tonight as well ^^

The Texan Queen
11-23-2015, 03:16 AM
I'm hitting a wall when it comes to a post for this -.-

Tatsuke
11-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Sorry I had a lot of things going on but shall have something up! Really sorry! D: Shall have something up by tomorrow, promise!

Mystress of Shadows
11-24-2015, 05:57 PM
It's alright. I won't be available until at least next week due to Thanksgiving. I'd love to see another post from each of you by the time I come back. Texan, maybe you could have her start retrieving candy or decide not to. Either way, that will cause something to happen.

Tatsuke
11-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Sorry that was a bit shorter than what I had expected that to be. :/

Mystress of Shadows
12-01-2015, 01:15 AM
I'm back! I will try my best to post tomorrow, but I have a research paper and skit due this week. Don't be afraid to interact with each other, too.

VincentBloodcry
12-03-2015, 06:03 AM
I will try and get a post up this weekend. I took on a big sewing project that has to be done by the 12th. I basically making an evening dress for me to wear to a school dance. Sorry for having not posted in a while but thats why

Tatsuke
12-03-2015, 06:53 PM
All good ^^ real life is always before role play. Good luck on your project!

VincentBloodcry
12-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Sorry for the delay guys I should have a post up soon

The Texan Queen
12-08-2015, 09:48 PM
I have a lot going on in RL. I'm going to have to withdrawal from the RP.

Mystress of Shadows
12-15-2015, 06:19 PM
It's alright, Texan, I'm thinking I'm going to have to close this RP anyway. My life will allow me little to no internet access for a month at least.

Tatsuke
12-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Awe, hope all is well Oniom.

Mystress of Shadows
12-15-2015, 06:24 PM
It is, just extremely busy. I'm going to need the next month as a huge stress reliever. Aka, vacations and friends I haven't seen in forever. Thanks for everyone who showed interest. I had really high hopes for this. When I restart it, I'll be sure to contact you guys.

Tatsuke
12-16-2015, 01:37 AM
Okay ^^ enjoy your vacation!