PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers: New Beginnings

Sigma
10-07-2010, 05:46 AM
Power Rangers: New Beginnings
Chapter 1: The Power is Back

Somewhere far off the deepest reach's of the galaxy, a small salvager ship (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Ships/Starship-1325.jpg) had existed out of hyperspace, cruising around a scrap yard of starship remains, searching for loot and other valuables. however, they soon stumble upon an event that will be marked as a day of infamy, one that no one shall forget.

From the bridge of the salvage ship, a sudden energy spike had been detected far off the edge of scrap yard, peaking the interest of the captain, the ship headed towards that location to see the source.

---------------------

As the ship approached the source of the energy spike, there was a blinding light, almost like a star of sorts. "What the hell is that?" the captain asked, shielding his eyes.

"No clue, cap'n. looks like it's expanding..." one of the crewmen replied, taking a few brief glimpses of the space anomaly.

The bright light soon died down as the anomaly expanded further, like a gate of sorts. the crew was speechless to what they witnessed. from the other side, an armada of strange vessels poured forth from the anomaly, following behind them was a grand starship in the shape of a dark moon (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Ships/fleet-2.jpg). "Get us the hell outta here!" the captain ordered.

The salvage ship's attempt of escape was futile as a swarms of fighters shaped like battle axes. one of the fighters launched a dark energy bomb to the salvage ship, destroying it in the instant.

---------------------

Meanwhile aboard the Dark Moon. in a dimly lit room. a group of ten silhouettes surrounded a massive orb glowing with a mixture of plum and crimson. "Primus, the life giver." one voice spoke. "We have dealt with any who intrude us.what will you have us do now?"

"Good my children.." a multitude of voices spoke from the orb, both masculine and feminine. "For many millennia, I have ben trapped and weakened by that accused sage...Zordon....now his grip over me has weakened as well...with this, I send you all to begin what I have started so long ago...now go...conquer all who stand against us!"

spirits breath
10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
As he stood in his small office, a small pile of papers and a glass of water to the side. He let his tail drag along the ground behind him as he held his fathers helmet. As much as he knew it was a replica, he prefered to beleive it was the actual thing. He walked over to his small desk, picking up a newspaper to scan headlines for anything that would be needed to take into account. Except nothing rose up besides a flip of a page and a place near the recycle bin.

Xalian placed the helmet on the bookshelf where it called it's home. His feet giving a light scratch to the tiles beneith him. "Xalian, how did you ever manage to get here? What gave you the idea to go to earth? Of all the places to go, you pick the one that the people fight over nothing just so they can have a reason to fight again." He moved behind his desk to his chair. A large gap in the back so that he wouldn't bend his tail uncomfortably.

Fumbling through his desks drawers, he looked for a small button to push that would cause the front cover of his desk to open, revealing a small locked compartment. inside was two things he held secret. A small memory unit that had some videos, and photos of him in his college days. the other was a makeshift blue suit. Cost quite a bit when he was going through college, but not like a group of kids would enjoy dressing up to be a ranger for making home made movies on a college campus. Funny thing is, they still never caught on. But a good B in the class, was enough to let him have some fun in the class.

Closing the Drawer, he walked out to the main mess hall looking area. Moving over in a blank walk that would move him over to the windows and a light bend. The sky always did seem to go well with the mornings. Clear and the fading sunrise. Seemed like it was only twelve hours ago that he saw the sun go down.

Ushima
10-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Soft music played throughout the apartment, filling it with a bit of life. It was dark, a bit small but for one person it was fine. Waking up Michael sat up straight, holding a pitsol toward the door. He slowly got out of bed and moved toward the door. Sticking his head out he scanned the living room. Wherever his eyes went so the his gun. Clearing the living room he moved into the kitchen, and that was clear. "You're just being paranoid." He told himself.

The music was still playing so he went and turned up the volume up a bit. His favorite part was coming up so he sang along to one line. "I can feel it coming in the air tonight." Heading back to his room he set the gun down on his bedside table, next to it's twin. The silver magnums shinning in the little light that got into the room. Taking his gaze off his weapons he went back to what he was doing.

Grabbing a set of clothes he went to take a shower. The water felt good against the bruises he came home last night with. He was fighting at some club last night to make a little extra money, and by a 'little extra' he meant a ton of money. It was a way for him to quench his thirst for violence and get paid. He thinks it's the greatest thing in the world. He put the thoughts of last night out of his head, ready to focus on today.

Getting out he dried off and put on his clothes. Red boxers, baggy black pants, black socks. It was all he needed for now. Moving to the kitchen he fixed himself a quick breakfast. This was the only thing he missed about living at home with his parents, decent food. Both his parents were great cooks and he regrets never learning. And it's not like he couldn't go back and ask, they kicked him out three years ago. "Yeah cause going back wouldn't be awkward as hell." Finishing his juice he rinsed the dishes and put them in the washer.

Back in his room he grabbed a dark green t-shirt with 'Live Now. Pay Later.' on the front in white. Grabbing one of his guns he flicked the safety on before tucking it in the front of his pants, the grip preventing it from falling. His large shirt easily covered the magnum. He put on a pair of black shoes before leaving. Locking his apartment door he went off to work. Hopefully his boss Razor wouldn't rip him a new one for being late.

nonangelic92
10-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Kala'naki stood outside the jewlary store, handing out flyers for the expensive little stones. She wondered why these earth people but only rich earth people adore these fine stones. Everyone should be able to own them, she thought. Back on her home planet, everyone would have the same thing. Everyone could buy anything they wanted no matter the place in society they held. Kala'naki shook her head, no do not think of that now. Your on Earth, this is your home now.

She thought about when her fellow peers and she first landed on this strange little planet. They had decided to split just encase the darkness that killed their home planet decided to follow them and destroy them. She was so lost the first week or two, trying to understand the earthlings customs. Money confused her, food tasted gross, and people were hard to understand. She finally met someone who seemed trust and learned how to co-exist among the earthlings....sorta.

She was hired by the local jewlaier to help showcase the jewals not only because they looked great againest her skin but she was the "face" of the store. People awed at her beauty. Sure there were bunches of "aliens" as they called them, among them but none so beautiful.She continued to hand out flyers til the store closed.

mcstringer
10-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Ben sipped a steaming hot brew of coffee so black its reflective. He resting in a nearby coffee shop as his book/comic/collector item/game store was comfortably active. He liked that he could let his underlings run the store, and he could watch from a comfortable distance. He liked not being held respondsible for anything.

He paused every once in a while to glance over at one of the flyergirls next too the jewelry shop.

Lady Celeste
10-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Flyers. Actually it was rather funny. It had already been many centuries since flyers were first invented, and now in particular there was a wide variety of alternate forms of advertising, but even today the humble scraps of paper never failed to slip into a passerby's hands and get their message across. Celeste progressively slowed her walk as she examined the flyer she had just received, and casually took in every detail of the articles displayed on the page. Even without the otherworldly flyer girl there to flaunt the jewels on her, there was no denying that these weren't exquisite pieces, if a bit overrated as the alien girl showed them off against her skin.

Stopping a few feet away from the jewelry store, Celeste skimmed through the faces of most of the mall-goers. The shopping center was, as usual, packed to the brim with patrons, but among these very few of the blondes she could notice stayed in one place, were especially close by, and focused on anything in particular aside from the shop windows, all at the same time. Which for the time being struck her as odd; she was already a grown young woman by now, and her mother and advisor had both long since acknowledged that, but even now it still wasn't unheard of for at least one of the royal guards to don Earth clothing and follow her in secret on occasion.

Now, apparently, was not one of those days, but Celeste let it slide as she strode toward the jewelry store and peered into the showcases. Of course, experience had taught her better than to flash money around by suddenly making such extreme purchases, but window-shopping wouldn't hurt for now, and indeed it wouldn't look normal at all for a female of any species to pass up at least a closer look at the jewels inside.

Ushima
10-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Michael was tapping his foot impatiently as he waited in line. He had succombed to greater hunger, his breakfast not being enough. "I don't see why you just beat these people away and go to the front of the line."

'Because Akuma there is such a thing as keeping a low profile.' Michael said to the other occupent of his body. 'Besides there are four security officers at that table over there and I'm really not in the mood.' His boss was going to yell at him for sure so he might as well do in on a full stomach. He placed an order and left the cafe and took his meal somewhere else in the district.

He sat at a table near s jewlery store, facing it. He hand two sandwhichs and a large drink. "Should've eaten more earlier. Curse my big appetite." Michael ate in slight discomfort, his gun's grip was digging into his chest.

"Why don't you just take it out?" Akuma asked.

'Cause it'll insight a mass panic and I don't want that right now. Causing chaos is fun but I have a life to live.' He watched people enter and exit the store, one in particular caught his eye. Michael noted how pretty she was. Long flowing blonde hair.

"Your face is turning red."

'Shut up!'

Mary Sue
10-12-2010, 03:35 AM
"Patrick.....Patrick....." The voice of a beautiful woman echoed to him from the darkness, calling his name with siren sweetness... "Patrick..." He could almost picture her now: She resembled the jewelry store girl...beautiful and exotic. An alien princess desperate to be saved. She called to him...and he reached out to answer her call...

"PATRICK!"

Patrick jumped awake with a snort and gripped the counter to keep from falling backwards. He glanced around bleary eyed and as he turned his head, his heart nearly jumped into his throat. It was just his boss: Mr. Sythe, but most of the employees called him "Mantis face". Mr. Sythe was an alien who was more insect than man. That in and of itself sounded like a major health code violation, but aside from looking horribly grotesque, Mr. Sythe was actually a clean creature. His glass-like eyes bored angrilly into Patrick in a buggy glare.

"I run a respectable business here, Patrick. How do you think it makes me look when my cashier is asleep at the counter?" He clicked and hissed in annoyance. Patrick visibly bit his bottom lip in order to keep himself from telling Mr. Sythe how he always looked, regardless of what he himself was doing. Mr. Sythe continued on with his scolding and empty threats. They weren't technically even open yet, and Patrick was always a good worker when they were. Mr. Sythe was just embarrassed because the only thing blocking the restaurant from the rest of the mall's view was a fence-like barrier.

spirits breath
10-14-2010, 01:28 AM
Xalian pushed off from the window. Sure the team were much like teenagers. There was only a few spots they would be, and the mall was without a doubt the top spot. As well as it was a nice walk there. He had his suit on, and he was more than ready. Plus he could grab breakfast there as well.

Long strides, and holding the end of his tail off the ground so not to destroy his suit. After a good twentty minute walk, he found himself working through the extended parking lot. He would walk in through the food court, and on the way find his fellow rangers.

His first spot was to visit one person whom he has had more than enough talks with, and some over dinner. Not in a date, but just mutual conversation and to eat with someone at least. Sure he was a mantis, but that never really annoyed or bothered Xalian.

Stepping in, he made his way to search for Mr.Scythe. A sorta close friend. they were more auaintances. "Mr.Scythe, how have you been."

A light hiss came from the mantis. "Your buddy Peter is having trouble keeping awake. Mind getting him home earlier. Tis hurting my reputation."

Resting a hand onto the sides of the elbow equivalent, he gave a reasuring smile. "I will do what I can. I give you my word. But if he continues to do it, just tell him that he will have to clean out my suit. Takes a while and it isn't simple either. But anyways keeping this place clean? I can go for something quick, and perhaps you could join me?" Doing this, he was sure to be close to Patrick. That way it would be known who he was really here for.

Lord Tully
10-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Ezio was aimlessly wondering around the mall, turning a coin in between his fingers but not really looking for anything. His care taker Salvatore Boroni had told him to 'go out and have fun' but Ezio preferred to stay home. He wasn't a recluse it's just that he found all the 'hotspots' to be mostly boring ~How do the humans stand it here? It's not like there's anything exciting happening.~ He thought as he pulled his long hair back to tie it and reveal his elongated ears. He walked around for a while longer and came across a young alien woman, perhaps around his age, handing out papers out in front of a store where they sold Jewelry. "Well, well," He said to the woman, "It's nice to see another Non-human around here, especially one so lovely." Ezio gave a small bow, "I am Ezio Boroni, may I have your name?"

Sigma
10-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Elsewhere, aboard a starship dubbed the Zordon (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Ships/Starship-1528.jpg) in high orbit of the world of Eltar.

-------------------

Grand Sage Vashnor, a lightly brown skinned elderly man and former apprentice to Zordon, meditated in his private chambers. his moments of peace and silence was disrupted by a dark aura that encroached him. a dark presence looming him.

Then came the horrible screams of billions of innocents that echoed through his mind. "What is this...." he said weakly. "This darkness...this evil...who? what could it be?"

"So you are Zordon's replacement?" the same multitude of voices echoed throughout the room. "How fortunate of me..., you will surely be of no challenge to my children."

"Nemesis Primus!" he shouted out in shock. "I will not be alone in this battle...I will finish what my master has started."

"I figured as much. " Nemesis Primus said. "I must take my leave. and this time, the Universe will be mine."

The aura around Vashnor soon faded away, releasing him from it's hold. he grabbed his staff and slowly got up, making his way out of his chambers and to the captain of the ship, who was passing by. "Captain Xoz, we must go to Earth immediately," he said.

"What's the urgency, sir?" the captain asked.

"The time has finally come...the gate between our realm and the Nemesis Void has been opened once more. we must gather the Champions or face certain death."

Muse
10-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Hayden's eyes slowly peeked open as light poured in from his dorm's window. He surveyed his room: empty. His roommate must've been in class. What was that guy's name again? Hayden couldn't ever remember.

The room wreaked of rotten banana. Hayden had been trying to find the source for the last weak, to no avail. His roommate was a slob. Hayden had tried hard to find off campus living; hardly anyone at the graduate level stayed on campus, but he had no luck in that respect. Not where he could afford, anyway.

Do I have class today? he thought. He looked over at the clock. It read eleven twenty, Wednesday. Class at twelve thirty, damn. He only had one class now, voluntarily. He spent most of his days now writing his dissertation. He got up out of bed and pulled some clothes from hid dresser.

Today will be a good day, I have a feeling.

Mary Sue
10-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Patrick's head jerked in Mr. Sythe's direction.
"Peter? Peter? It's Patrick sir. You were practically hissing it moments ago..." Patrick replied with a wounded expression.
He turned back to the cash register and pouted.
"Honestly, it's not like I've worked here for a year and half or anything..." he muttered, twirling his finger around the total button. Mr. Sythe, who was busy talking to his friend, didn't seem bothered by Patrick's comments. If he even heard them.

Patrick pulled a textbook out from under the counter and laid it on the cold, speckled plastic. He flipped to the chapter he was supposed to be reading, but couldn't focus. He kept gazing at Xallian out of the corner of his eye. Patrick had never met the strange lizard-like alien before, but he kept receiving strange feelings.

Ushima
10-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Quickly finishing his second breakfast he got up and threw out the trash. Surprising himself he went into the store. "What are you doing?"

'I think I'm going to talk to her.' Michael explained his actions.

"Don't make a fool out of yourself like you did that one time." Hearing that Michael filled with nervousness. "Oh good god you're a wuss when it comes to women." She was looking a items when he spotted her. Making his way across the store people were looking at him, whispering things like hoodlum. His phone went off. "Oh bossman saves your sorry butt."

"Hello?" Michael winced at the loud yell of his boss. Some people gave him even weirder looks. "Alright, yes I'm sorry I'll be there in ten minutes." He hung up his phone and pocketed it. "Damn Turian." With one last glance he left the store and ran all the way to work.

"Jenkins!" He heard his boss yell. "My office!"

"Yes sir." The reptilian like alien looked at the empty chair in front of his desk. That was all Michael needed for an invitation as he took the seat quickly. "Look I just overslept then I went and got breakfast thats it."

"I believe you." Razor put out his cigar. "I also know why you overslept. You were at The Underground last night." Razor pounded his fist on his desk. "Dammit Michael why do you keep doing this!?"

"Cause it helps." Michael's head lowered, refusing to look his boss in the eyes. "Helps with the anger, the saddness and all the frustation thats in my life right now."

Razor let out a sigh. "There are better ways Michael."

"....not for me." Michael stood up and exited the office. "I'll just get started." Going to the back room and changed into his mechanic's jumpsuit. It was dark blue, with his first and last name on a patch stitched onto his chest. Like all the other employees his sleeves were cut off exposing his arms and tattoos. He went up to a car on a lift. "Let's get started."

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo298/GrimRanger/Turian_by_Mike_Sass.jpg

nonangelic92
10-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Kala'naki turned around when she heard someone speaking. She came to face a young man with pointed ears and long beautiful hair tyed back. She smiled when he commented her. She curtsied, "Thank you. My name is Kala'naki. Would you like one?" she asked holding out a flyer. This young man doesn't look like he would wear jewlary but you could never be to sure, she thought, maybe he has a young lady awaiting him at home.

(sorry for the short post)

Lord Tully
10-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Ezio smiled and took the flyer, "Why thank you," he said with a slight smile, he looked down to read the flyer, "You know, gem cutting is considered a sacred duty on Aquilonia, it's thought that only those specifically blessed can possess the skill to bring such beauty into existence." He said skimming over the text, "Unfortunatly I know almost nothing about such crafts, perhaps you could help me pick out something."

nonangelic92
10-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Kala'naki smiled, " Well back on my planet, everyone did the every job whether or not they were great at the job." She looked hi, up and down, "Well by your size and height, I would determine that the best jewel for you would be something small and with width and maybe a nice dark hue. But if your choosing for a mate then you must tell me more about her or her, if that is your perference." She smiled kindly and handed another passerby a flyer. She glanced at the clock inside of the store. It was time for her to leave. " I'm so sorry Ezio, darling, but my time is up here at the jewalier. I will be here tomorrow though. My time begins at seven sharp, so if you need me I will be here."

mcstringer
10-18-2010, 02:55 AM
Ben finished his break from no work at all and read the local newspaper from a nearby mall bench before he decided to go into his light show of a store. He glanced behind him as the gathered group of people by the jewelry store start to break up. It suprised Ben a little bit that Ezio was here. A man of high society like him usually never congretates with the lower class. Course like he was an exceptation. Though he liked to live out of the flat across the street from the mall he was the heir to HPP whether he liked it or not. Ben shook himself from his depressing thoughts and put on a smile and got down to business. Acting like he did anything at the shop and really cared about his customers.

Lord Tully
10-22-2010, 05:13 AM
"Aww, that's too bad." Ezio replied in a mock sad tone, "I was hoping we could talk a little more, perhaps I could escort you to you car or maybe we could meet up later today?" He wasn't exactly subtle, but he wasn't sure how Kala'naki would react to someone directly asking her out, "Unless that it, you have somewhere important you need to be."

nonangelic92
10-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Kala'naki cocked her head sideway then smiled. " Ah I know what your doing. Its that human emotion called flirting. I must say I am flattered. Your the first nonhuman to use it. I would be delighted to take a stroll with you." With that she entered the store and clocked out. She found Ezio outside, " Shall we?"

( sorry I was gone for a whole week people. I had a family problem.

Lord Tully
10-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Ezio put up his hands, "You caught me red handed." He said jokingly when Kala'naki pointed out what he was doing. He watched as she went into the store to clock out ~Nice, so she isn't thick as a post, a step in the right direction~ He thought to himself as Kala'naki returned. "Yes, let's go." He walked along side Kala'naki for a little while before speaking again, "So you said I was the first Non-Human to 'flirt' with you, do alot of humans ask you out?" He asked.

Mary Sue
10-28-2010, 02:13 AM
Patrick watched the customers begin entering the restaurant as the fence-like gate rolled up. Sleepy workers milled about behind the cashiers at the grills and fryers. Patrick smiled at the first customers to approach his counter.
"Welcome to Galactic Burger! Where the meals are out of this world!" He greeted, and his spirit literally died inside. Who honestly came up with that slogan!? It was the lamest phrase Patrick could think of. People looked "lame" up in the dictionary, and Galactic Burger's slogan was the definition.

"Would you like to try our special today? Two Galactic burgers and fries for two dollars?"
Someone....save me... Patrick thought to himself. Over his shoulder he called, "Got a number two no pickles and a number 4."

Sigma
10-28-2010, 04:03 AM
"Drukki, Malzard, Guildstern, and Tokai. my sons, the time has come to do your part in the coming war."

The four dark silhouettes kneeled before the Orb, the figure at the front of the three raised his head and in the sparks that flashed spontaneously revealed a samurai-like helmet. "Your command is our will, oh Primus. what will you have us do?"

"We approach the world called, "Earth". " Primus replied." There you will find the source of the Power I sense...on that world are Warriors if awakened, will bring an end to us all."

"We will destroy them!" the largest of the four spoke loudly.

"Drukki." Primus called out the leader. "Come and I shall give you the means to destroy these warriors."

He nodded in compliance stepped closer forward to the Orb. in the instant a smaller energy orb manifested in front of him and plunged into his body. "I give you a fragment of my very soul. use it to summon your own creatures."

"As you command." Drukki said as he turned to face his younger brothers. "Brethren! we strike!"

RisingPhoenix
11-01-2010, 01:03 AM
The earthly water pelted the body of the alien as he stood in the shower thinking on his home world and how his mother was fairing running a kingdom alone. Sighing, he stepped out of the shower and dried off looking in the mirror which had a vast amount of condensation upon it. Without a motion the mirror cleared of the dense fog and revealed a rather good looking alien specimen which resembled earthly humans quite a bit, in fact the only difference was his eyes which where turquoise in color and resembled that of a cat. His hair was also different from that of humans, it resembled something close to smoke which flicked in the wind.

He ran a hand through the wet "hair" and smiled. He was enjoying his time on this world known as Earth and had become quite accustomed to the way things were. After drying off, he got dressed and grabbed his car keys. In the time period he had been on Earth, he had learned how to drive and had used his psychich abilities to become a citizen of Earth. He owned his own clothing store and was on his way to work. He hoped that this day would be as good as the previous days he had experienced on Earth.

Lady Celeste
11-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Seleema allowed her focus to wander across the entrance to the jewelry store, although the case that particularly caught her attention contained an elegantly-crafted triangle pendant. In any other case it might have passed for just any other piece in the shop, but the amber triangle charm hanging from the necklace bore too much of a resemblance to the Ovidian royal emblem for her not to give it a second glance. A wry smirk formed on her face; either Captain Xyros was going into the jewelry-making business, or she really wasn't the only resident from Ovidus on Earth after all.

But she barely even gave it a thought by the time she vaguely sensed someone else looking at her from behind. Half-expecting the good captain right then and there, she reflexively turned away when the person she saw was in fact perfectly human, his black buzz-cut overriding any notion that he was Ovidian. Catching a momentary glimpse of him as he apparently began to approach her, the encounter was quickly halted when the man received a phone call and took off, leaving her standing for a moment within the shop.

For the following couple of seconds she trailed slightly behind the man, trying to catch a better glimpse of him. If he were really just another Earth human, then why would he have any kind of interest in her? She allowed herself to blend somewhat with the bulk of the crowd, and it was roughly ten minutes into her walk that he finally stopped at an auto shop and was promptly reprimanded by another man, most likely his boss. As their talk came to an end and the original man set about his work, Seleema backed away slowly, unwilling to stick her nose in any deeper. Even though a small part of her couldn't help occasionally glancing back as she started to walk off.

Ushima
11-04-2010, 01:33 AM
"So anyway they guy's telling the story." Michael nodded along. "About some girl he's got back home." He nodded again. "Talking about proposing to her. Then I come and say, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free."

"Wait, hold up." Michael shut off the plasma cutter. "Did you just call his fiancee a cow?"

"No way dude." The other mechanic said. "I called her a slut." Michael, his co-worker and the six other guys listening in started laughing. "And you can bet he was angry. So then we start fighting, panic everywhere." Razor came out of his office and the men scattered back to the vehicles.

"How are things?" Asked the Turian.

"Fine." Michael started up the plasma cutter again. "Why?"

"Did you not notice you were followed on the way here?" Razor asked. Michael turned back and raised his faceshield.

"Not really. I was more focused on getting here than to check if I was followed. Do you know who it was?" Michael asked.

"Cameras picked her up following you and I saw her walking away." Razor took something out of his pocket. "Printed this out. Look familiar?" Michael took the photo, eyes widening. "So you do."

"I've seen her before yeah, but I don't actually know her." Michael, with much effort, took his eyes off the picture. "I was going to talk to her when you called me." He pulled the protective faceshield down took the cutter back to the vehicle, trying to remove the damaged door.

"Did your face just turn red? Ha!" Razor laughed. "Someone has a slight infatuation."

"Great you'll never hear the end of it from this old lizard." Akuma said spoke to his vessel.

'If it'll get him off my case about this morning, then that's fine.' Cutting off the door it fell to the ground with a loud crash. "One down, three to go."

Sigma
11-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Elsewhere high above in Earth's orbit, a large dark vortex began to form in front of a Earth Defense Fleet. from the bridge of the Command Ship, the bridge staff were in awe as a massive vessel (http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Ships/Starship-96.jpg) emerged from the other side. in the instant swarms of fighters poured out from it's underbelly and sides as they charged towards the fleet. another large group sped down the surface.

From the Bridge of the Nemesis Warship. the four highborn stood and watch as the earth fleet was being hammered by the surprise attack. "When do we move in ourselves, elder brother?" Malzard asked Drukki.

"Very soon little brother. once our troops confirm the enemy's existence, we strike."

mcstringer
11-07-2010, 03:05 AM
*smack*

"Ow, Ren-Ren that hurt."

"You have no right to be cute right now Ben. How could you?"

Ben was rubbing his ruby red left cheek. [i]Man sometimes I hate that I am such an advanced model. Pain recepters...hurt[i] He dodged a kick to the shin to only receive another slap to his right cheek. Sometimes he hated the passionate Neko races.

"Hey I didn't do anything."

"But you told Jewelry store Peter my secret."

"I did no such thing. I have never even walked into that store ever."

"Then why did he turn me down?"

The pouting cat-girl melting Ben's heart. He eclipsed the little woman in a half hug.

"Maybe because he was waiting for the right time? Now, are you ready to go back to work now or do we need to stay and pout some more?

"Nooo."

"Good. We can go for some sweets later, Ok?"

"OK!"

The formerly pouting little woman practically bounced off into the crowd of customers.
Ben shook his head in exasperation. It amazed him how that girl can swing moods so fast. He continued to feel memory pain from the slaps to his face.

"Ow."

Sigma
11-22-2010, 07:56 AM
The mall was soon beginning to shroud in darkness as the ceiling windows were blocked by swarms of nemesis fighters. shoppers look up in terror as the fighters began dropping strange golden crescent-shaped objects, shattering the glass and forcing the occupants to seek shelter.

In the instant, the objects begun to tremor as they were engulfed in a bright light. tall twisted featureless creatures emerged from the ground and immediately started firing bolts of energy all across the mall, sending it into a frenzy.

--------------

Elsewhere back in orbit, the Zordon had existed out of hyperspace, however arriving too late as the forces of the Nemesis Void had already begun their attack.

From the Bridge, the old sage, although did not show, was greatly fearing for the survival of the universe at this point. "Quickly." he said. "We must find the chosen ones."

Lord Tully
11-23-2010, 02:25 AM
Ezio looked up, terrified at the swarms of air craft flood the sky, as the craft began to drop what looked like bombs Ezio pulled Kala'naki into a store and behind a counter. "So much for a quiet day." He said as he flipped open his phone, "Nes bring the car around to the north enterence, we have a big problem."
"Right." a robotic voice answered on the other end of the line.
Clicking it off Ezio turned to Kala'naki, "Stay here, I'm going out there to help." he said standing up and running out of the store immediatly grabbing one of the knocked over stools and whacking it over the head of one of the strange warriors over the head with it.

Mary Sue
11-23-2010, 02:34 AM
Panic erupted outside Galactic Burger and Patrick craned his neck over his frightened customers to see what was going on. Mr. Scythe was manic, running about like a reall bug, looking for cover.

Patrick's eyes narrowed as he saw the creatures rampaging about. Intense emotion swelled inside him. He liked this place! It was one of the few places where he could hang out for hours.

In one swift motion, Patrick hoisted himself over the counter and began pushing customers out of the way.

"Come back Patrick! You're shift isn't over!" Mr. Scythe called from his terrible hiding place under a table. His pincers clicked angrily, but Patrick didn't see him as he rounded the corner and almost immediately bumped into one of the strange attackers.

"Hey ugly!" He growled and kicked the monster square in the gut with his strong soccer legs. The creature grunted and folded a little.
"This is our mall!"

Lady Celeste
11-23-2010, 04:24 AM
A few more minutes into her return trip toward the mall, Seleema paused to check behind her once again. This time the strange young man was nowhere here to be seen; had he lost interest that quickly? And perhaps more importantly, why was she even giving so much thought to all of this? That question alone forced her mind to drop the subject altogether as she returned to the mall.

But she was just barely a few steps away from the door when suddenly it burst outward, sending shards of glass flying toward her in an instant. Quickly she ducked down, shielding herself with her arms, the leather of her jacket preventing her from taking any damage beyond a papercut level. The now opened doors did virtually nothing to muffle the terrified shouts that followed from within the building. Seleema edged back, about to just run away and be done with it, but a familiar face inside the mall quickly stopped her.

"Celeste!" Captain Xyros (http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs835/hji/medium/2005-men-blonde.jpg) raced throughout the ravaged structure, plowing through whichever of these intruders so happened to be in his path. The invaders did not seem to be Ovidian, which assured him somewhat that this was not part of the alleged conspiracy, but this was still where the princess had last been seen, and for her to be caught in the crossfire at this crucial point would be unbearable, for him and for the monarchy. And so, when three of the attackers dared try to surround him, he readily obliged, fighting off each of their blows in turn. Yet ironically, it was the arrival of his charge that stripped him of the upper-hand. "Princess -- AAGH!" The warriors did not hesitate to exploit Xyros' distraction, one grabbing and twisting his arm behind him while another promptly punched him on the opposite side of his head.

Seleema's eyes widened. "Captain!" The third of the small mob immediately turned his focus to her, approaching even as she jumped over the remnants of the door, at which point she gripped her purse by its strap and swung it at his head to keep him back. Of course, as it was the handbag wasn't nearly heavy enough to cause severe damage, but at least it hurt the charging fighter enough for her to rush past him toward Xyros, the partially-stunned assailant turning soon after to give chase.

Ushima
11-24-2010, 12:00 AM
Michael finished taking off the damaged doors. He was in the changing room changing out of his uniform to go on break. Taking the pistol out of his locker he pulled out the mag and checked the rounds. Sixteen gleeming bullets sat ready to be fired. There had been instances where he had to fire some warning shot but he never had to actually shoot someone. The gun, Sasha he named it, he carried out back into the garage where he found his co-workers and boss huddled around radio. "The hell is going on?"

"Some stuff is going down at the mall." A man named Tank said. "It's under siege it sounds like."

The mall got Michael's thoughs running about that girl. Like if she went back. For some reason that worried him. "Hey this is a good opportunity to blow off some steam. You could probably beat those fools who are attacking."

That was all Michael needed before he took of. "Jenkins? Where are you going?" The Turian watched his employee run off, glaring at the glint of sliver as the young man tucked the gun under his shirt. "I thought I told you to get rid off that thing!"

Michael jumped on Tank's motorcycle. "Borrowing your bike dude!" He sped off back to the mall. 'This will be fun.'

"You can check to see if your girl is here and alright." Akuma laughed.

'You're not going to stop teasing me about her are you?' The demon host asked as he pulled up to the mall, got off the bike and ran inside. He saw two unconscious security guards who had pitols like his so he took their extra mags and put them into his back pockets.

"Incoming." Michael raised the gun and fired three shots, dropping three attackers but the forth was to close and stabbed at him with a staff weapon. Michael spun and the blade went right past him. he grabbed the staff with his left hand and aimed his gun with the right. Pulling the trigger he dropped the attacker. "These poor cannon fodder fools."

"Not like I feel guilty anyway." Michael kept running and found a larger group. One came at him and he blocked a downward slash by grabbing the handle. He fired three shots into the stomach before moving to the next one. He blocked a horizontal cut by blocking with his gun. He spun left and drove his left elbow into it's head. He then kicked it in the stomach and stomped on it's head. Next he downed five enemies with ten shots. The mag fell into his hand and he dodged a slash before stabbing the enemy in the neck with the mag then bashed it in the face, holding his pistol by the barrel and hitting with the handle as a club.

"Who's next!?" He yelled, getting the attention of a few others. he reloaded his gun and put it away. "I want to do this the old school way." Another two ran at him. He leaned back as a fist flew past his face. He grabbed the extended arm and threw the guy into the other. Then he caught sight of something. It was the girl. She was in the middle of all this. "Oh crap."

mcstringer
11-30-2010, 11:44 PM
The chaos was a melding mess for Ben. The arrival of the planes and troops landing forced him to use many of his escape routes he "smuggled" into the building of his shop. He had regularly used them to get out of work, but something inside him made him take charge and get as many people out of his store as safle as possible as he could. It scared him. A coward like him, being brave? He was going to get himself killed.

He was currently guiding a group of citizens out of the mall using a planned route. the thumps of feet were sometimes above them, beside them, or even under them depending on where the route took them. He was the last and the sweeping tail. He had to be far behind the group in order to hear if anyone had found their routed as was following them. The scared cries and wimpering of people ahead of him weren't making it easy. He was glad he had Renichi Weta or Ren-Ren the Violent Neko Girl in the same road. She was able to keep the mass of people from panicing to much.

"Ben!"

In the low light he followed the vioce.

"I think we are at the end."

Ben cautiously opened the door. They were a couple of blocks away from most of the panic in an alley. He guessed they were in a part of the an area already sweeped by whoever it was that was acting like Adolf Hilter.

"Ok, keep quiet, ones and twos now, don't draw attention to yourselves, get to your houses pack up and run and don't back, Go now!"

The paniced sheep quickly did as they were told. He received an odd peck on the cheek as Ren-Ren left.

"Humans are so feeble. Glad I'm not one."

Ben used the opurtunity he created by sending out all those people before him to escape to a hideout of his close by.

Lady Celeste
12-14-2010, 02:06 AM
Seleema knelt down beside Xyros' still form and tilted his expressionless face toward the ceiling. Blood. Not nearly enough of it had poured out to cause fear for the Captain's life, but a small stream of the red liquid pulsed weakly from his nose and fell in drips onto the floor. At least for now the injury itself was minor, so Seleema detached her focus from him for the time being as his attackers moved quickly to surround her as well.

Bracing herself, Seleema lifted her hands in front of her, promptly catching the arm of one assailant as he prepared to shoot her at point-blank range. Immediately afterward she pushed the shooting arm as far away from her as she could, lifted her foot, and sharply pressed her heel into the monster's shin. A horrid, shapeless bellow echoed from the creature as Seleema pulled backward, and she wasted no time shoving him into one of his comrades, only to have to deflect the ensuing blows from the third of them. At least for now she could hold her own, but at this rate there was no telling how much longer she could keep this up on her own, especially as they proceeded to force her backward closer to Xyros in the corner.