PDA

View Full Version : My Youtube Channel

Ryoku
11-19-2015, 07:00 AM
Posted in a blog, but I think it would be seen more, if I make a thread about it. Yes, I'm gonna plug my shit everywhere I can...

Alright...

So let's try this again.

I like YouTube. And I aspire to at least make some sort of hobby by doing videos and recording stuff. Mainly video games, and art. (As you will see.)

I've tried before, but I've never been really motivated to get anything done, or any activity going. Well, that's changed. For the past week or so, I've been motivated and inspired to finally start capturing stuff, and get the ball rolling a little bit.

I've earned .1c so far! And that's progress. Sure it's not a lot, but perseverance and time shall take their course eventually. I may not be as successful as a lot of YToubers out there, but I will definitely try.

But anyway,

With all that said, I would like the overwhelming support of RPA, to please view my videos, and give me an upstart to this endeavor. I don't ask for much. I will even follow you/subscribe to you back if you ask. Everyone needs to start somewhere, and I'm choosing to start here, and now.

My YT channel
(https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryoku25/videos)
So please RPA! Help a guy out.

I don't care if you like, or dislike my videos, at least that will contribute either way. Be honest. My vids suck, tell me, I will be more than willing to read any comments or what have you.

95% of what you will see, will be raw footage. No edits, no nothing.

Here's a few sample videos if you're lazy to click on the link -

[Note - RPA will not let you play in 60FPS, if you care about that at all]

WNUbDSDN3FA

19M1zQmcPa0

MK7u24VPZd8

Ryoku
06-01-2016, 08:30 PM
I just realized I haven't even updated this at all...

Maybe with some renewed motivation, I can finally get something going here.

It's not much to go right now, but hey, it's something.

Anyway,

Newest videos -

New Intro Roll
ttNaxG2LJ2o

eKeFB2C1Pik
First DOOM MP game. Joined a game mid-match and did crappy.

lY74wKlxR4w
Not the best game of MP, but I'm improving.

-cdpwaxdKqk
I have no idea what was happening here...But it was amusing to say the least.

sTK8FKJQ7Ns
If you keep watching, you'll find out why I titled it that.

99-HiJmQKP8
Overwatch Beta. Granted it was against bots, but I just wanted to see if my rig could perform with so much shit going on.

Anyway,

Please subscribe (https://www.youtube.com/user/Ryoku25?annotation_id=57434b8f-0000-2940-9f4a-001a114c7a48&feature=iv&src_vid=99-HiJmQKP8) c: