PDA

View Full Version : Whatever You Wish Redoux; Rated M for sex and violence.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Cleopatra Antoinette:

One magic book. One wish-granting fae. Two really bored girls.

Lots of fun.

What would you do if you found a magic book with which you could summon up a wish-granting fairy? These two girls are about to find out, and have lots of fun in the process. They never expected an opportunity to get everything they ever could have asked for ( wealth, power, jewelry, revenge), but now that they have it, they aren’t about to let it slide away. Even if the fae prince who they control doesn’t like it.

But somehow, they’re all going to get a lot more than they desired. And some of it may not be things they wanted, but rather what they needed.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Cleopatra Antionette:

Rules: All the regular rules for this site apply. I think that's enough.

Also, this is a closed RP, so there's no need to apply. Sorry!

Players are myself, Siksta, and Merry. There ya go.

Character sheet:

Player:

Character Name:

Appearance (description would be best):

History:

Personality:

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Player: Cleopatra Antoinette

Character Name: Genevieve “Jenna” Jackson

Appearance: 5”7, straight light brown hair, large green eyes, pale skin, round face.

History: Raised in a large family, she grew up enjoying the quiet and privacy. It was odd, therefore, that she became a morning DJ for a radio. Her explanation for this was “You don’t have anyone talk back.” Jenna hates having to dress up and be fancy and prefers the simpler things in life. It is odd, therefore, that she loves jewelry and money, although she attributes this to just wanting to be comfortable in life. Her one psychologist friend said it was a way of coping with the lack of stuff she wanted as a kid. Jenna called her friend an idiot and told him to go bug someone else. There is no denying, however, that she does have an appreciation for some of the finer things in life.

Personality: The second child in a family of four, she grew up used to sharing things; clothes, toys, rooms, cars, pretty much everything. Now that she’s an adult she’s determined to keep things to herself. The only reason she shares with her roommate is because she’s her best friend and doesn’t take things like her family was prone to doing in the past. She is, however, a very kind and loyal friend who will help whenever someone need it.

Mysteria
Player: Merry Gentry

Character Name: Samantha (Sam) Cartwright

Appearance: Blonde, shoulder length hair, green eyes, 5”9

History: The little girl with two older brothers. Being the only girl, everyone was always taking care of her, making sure she was "out of harm's way", as they put it. Always smothering her. Much to her everyone's surprise she became the ultimate jock. Ran track, played basketball, joined softball. Mainly to prove to her brothers that she was just as good as they were. That she wouldn't in fact break into a million pieces upon impact. They would just shake their heads and tell her not to get hurt. She couldn’t wait to move out and be on her own. Away from everyone taking care of her. When her best friend offered her the chance to move in with her, she never hesitated and was packed in an hour.

Personality: Strong willed, and independent. She felt protected her whole life and smothered by her family. She is elated to have no one checking up on her and keeping her safe. For the first time in her life, she feels like an adult. Ready to live her life and not have to explain herself to anyone.

Mysteria
Player Name: Siksta Slathalin
Name: Alexandrososus (Alex)

Looks: Tall, very handsome, long brown hair with loose braids in the front wrapped in leather bands, he's of a muscular build like he's lived in the mountains his whole life. He wears a loose white shirt and a kilt with brown leather boots. His eyes have a dull gold shine to them.

Background: Alex was the son of the Fae Queen and a Wizard father. The Court was going through much upheaval so his mother put him in a book to safe him from the war. But in the madness of an attack the spell got warped and actually trapped him into the book and was made servant to any who summoned him until they dismissed him. He learned many things and grew very powerful. And to the happiness of many of his Masters attractive so a whole new slough of wishes was asked of him. Over the years he grew annoyed with being summoned so found out ways to get him dismissed faster

Personality: Kinda arrogant but knows his place, he also cool, and level-headed. Has a powerful sense of honor and never leaves his word undone. He's truthful and chivalrous. Your basic Gentlemen.

Merry
10-27-2009, 05:41 PM
ok! we moved... are we starting soon! *flexing fingers*

SikstaSlathalin
10-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Hopefully.

Merry
10-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Cleo?
CLEO?
oh Cleo... Dearest.... where might you be?

Cleopatra
11-02-2009, 02:28 AM
I'm here, I'm here!

So we start tomorrow then! Alright, sounds good.

Merry
11-02-2009, 02:33 AM
:anne: hurray! yes! do it!

Cleopatra
11-02-2009, 03:08 AM
I hate having homework. XP

Merry, if you like, please feel free to post first and make the IC. Siksta and I can post tomorrow.

Merry
11-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Ok.. I'll see if I can do it today, depends on my work schedule.
Worst case we just take our time, and whom ever is free first - GO!

Cleopatra
11-03-2009, 03:25 AM
Well, I posted. There you go.

Merry
11-05-2009, 07:34 PM
fabulous! so veryhappy we're back and doing this rp again!

SikstaSlathalin
11-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Here,here!

Cleopatra
11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
lol Yaaaay! I shall go write up a post now.

Merry
11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
more soon please? prweety prwetty please?

whoaWhitney
12-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Hello group - this game is going to be recycled due to inactivity.
You can always request it to be reinstated should you wish to continue with it.
Please PM any of the mods if you wish your game to be brought back.
Let me know if you have any questions
-whit