PDA

View Full Version : Radical Revolution (R)

Death101
11-27-2015, 09:44 PM
(R- Sexual Content, Drug References, Alcohol References, Crude Humor, Ideologically Sensitive)

Millan Estate, 7:30 PM

I sigh looking at Julia, she was really outta her kettle o' fish I could tell she was really outta her comfort zone in that dress. I wasn't to bothered by the suit. I felt bad though, these parties called for some fancy dress. The kind that limits mobility a lot. "You going to be okay?" I ask and she looks at me clearly upset her Firey Red hair flipping as she does. Normally she channels a ponytail but she'd let it down given the event today. "No I fucking hate these dresses and shitpiss events." She more so hisses at me then says.

For most people the collar around their neck would let out a high pitch Bzzz sound and inject the freezing agent to prevent escape from the Morality Protection Agency (MPA) though for me & her that isn't a worry. My father had been a fucking genius and figured out how to get them off without setting them off. A trick he'd showed me before he'd been arrested and sent to a work camp for life. Most only get a few years but they'd wanted to make an example of my father.

"What about you, you've been invited to the home of the man who took your father. The only family you had." She says with real concern of her face. It's true, my father had been the last of my living family. When he was arrested when I was 15 I was sent to foster care. I spent the next three years a ward of the state until I was legally my own guardian.

Though the subject is still a sore one. "I'll be okay, this is to important to let personal vendettas get in the way." I say as our limo pulls up to the front entrance and we see the politicians lapdo- sorry, his Daugther waiting to greet us. I'm the 'Guest of Honnor' which was a polite way of saying his favorite example of rehabilitation. Though it was just an act on my part. In truth I knew his Daugther very well.

Her father had adopted me just before I turned 17 so legally speaking he was my father. Like I mentioned though I'm also legally my own gurdian is all very confusing. Though if you really boil it down he is more or less my adopted father. Since I was 15 he'd been trying to groom me to be a political tool like Chasity was.

He'd stop in almost every week to check on me, hell even tonight he'd paid for Julia & My own outfit. He hadn't a clue that I was the NTN memeber Big Iron. Even so I push those thoughts as I step out of the limo and help Julia out. "Sister!" The words are like venom on my tounge. Saying them to this puppet makes me feel ill, but the show must go on so I open my arms and invite her into a hug.

http://www.honeybuy.com/image/Stylish_Design_Grey_Mens_Formal_Wear_Suits_3_Piece _Wholesale_12623186997213044.jpg

http://www.salelolita.com/images/victorian-dresses/LBL-164/Elegant%20Casual%20Blue%20And%20Black%20Glaid%20Vi ctorian%20Ball%20Gown%20Dresses%20For%20Women.jpg

Nymphadora
11-27-2015, 11:29 PM
Come on... Come on... I was beginning to wonder if he wasn't actually coming, not that I cared if he did or not. Henry, my dad's favorite little project was the whole reason I was stuck waiting out here right now rather than sitting inside and being able to work my magic winning over new contacts and sources in the crowd. I scratched at a small blemish on my almost perfectly manicured hands. They wouldn't be that way for long. Not once I got back to working with Aphrodite and Athena tomorrow. But tonight, I needed to be the perfect picture of sophistication for father.

After coming home from self defense class, Father had stopped me and debriefed me about tonight and what my duties were going to entail. So, dutifully, I had gone straight to my room, bypassing all my usual activities, where I'd normally go for a ride with the horses and then practice my political skills on them as well, for my Father's sake. Thankfully the poor horses can't understand the things I say to them... If I were them, I'd probably buck myself off during the next show or something after the last debate I held with myself using the girl's as my witnesses. Aphrodite even ended up being called up to give a testimony against the NTN, which, of course I spoke for her. Even I didn't believe in my reasoning to bring down the NTN... I was just reciting things the government told us...

So anyway, since I didn't work with the horses, I ended up just getting ready for the party, I went in the bathroom and hit the shower switch on. As soon as I did, the shower began to run, the lights dimmed a little and the mirror in the bathroom flipped over so I wouldn't have to look at my own nude body. There were doctor's that you went to for regular check ups, when you were a baby, emergencies... I went through the mental list of the only times when seeing a nude body wasn't considered a distasteful thing. I climbed into the shower, the water would only stay on for about ten minutes. The NTN resisting the government put tighter restraints on everyone, but it was just a timer on the shower. I shrugged my shoulders thinking about it, why did the government care so much that they wanted to keep people away so badly that they even limit people's shower time?

Finally the limo pulled up, and I forced a smile. I'd always resented Henry, not because of him personally, but just because of the fact that I already felt I didn't have much of a relationship with father, and then Henry comes in, and takes the rest of his attention from me. I didn't care about the politics of the situation, I just wanted my father! Beeping sounded in my ear and I looked down at my cuff, it had been reading my heart rate and hormone levels and had picked up on my change of mood. I took a deep breath, calming myself just as Henry stepped up with someone else, holding his arms out invitingly, calling me his sister.

I beamed back at him, "It's so amazing to see you here!" The lie rolled right off my tongue. "Did father buy those? They're gorgeous!" I gushed, playing up the welcoming sister role. I extended my hand to his female companion, offering her a genuine smile, "I'm Chastity Millan. Father told me to wait for you and fetch you when you arrived, so shall we?" I sidestepped, turning to leave, but never actually turning my back on them, that was a true sign of how much etiquette lectures I'd had to endure all these years.

http://fashionusa.gq/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/maxi-evening-dress-with-sleeves-2dei8aol_aebbc.jpg

Death101
11-28-2015, 12:23 AM
"Yes, it's fantastic to be here dear sister." A cancerous smile slips across my face and I point to my friend. "This is Julia Farklin. An old friend of mine." I say and Julia offers her hand out and gives a cheesy grin to her. "Your brother speaks very highly off you." As she says this I subelty flip her off, no one is around to see and my cuffs & collar are dummies long since deactivated.

"Anyway Chasity do you know why father called me home? He said it was for some grand speech but didn't say anymore." I ask as I offer Julia my arm and she links it with hers. On the public we just close friends. But if your on the level it's well known if not universal knowledge that Big Iron & Texas Red are on again off again lovers.

I was worried about what Governor Millan had to say. It's rare he gathers myself and Chasity in the same place unless it's something big. I had brought a micro-cam along and a few members from LTS & Iron's Gang are screening & saving any important footage.

Nymphadora
11-28-2015, 02:31 AM
I shook my head, "No, I've no idea. He just told me he had big news, some breakthrough of intelligence. It's really worrying me that he pulled it together so quickly because that could mean just more bad news... For the radicals I would be guessing, because he looked happy..." I felt my brows knit together for a moment, but forced myself to soothe my face back into it's business look. "And on a bit more of a selfish note, he completely blew off our dinner for my birthday. So he could pull together this elaborate dinner, and talk about catching more NTN 'terrorists'." I kept my face neutral. I thought the use of the word terrorist was pretty extreme sometimes. Even though I resented Henry for taking father's attention, I never wished to purposely cause him pain for it. I'm not that shallow. I know his past as well as anyone, who his father was. Who his father had been arrested by. We walked up the front steps, past other arriving guests. None of the others were able to walk straight in like I could though, so we didn't need to stand around and wait for normal security. We went into a side room, where Sid, my own guard for the night met with us.

"Sid, Henry you know. This is Julia. Say hi." I teased him, he was always so serious, so stoic. He looked at them and gave them half smiles. "Welcome." He said stiffly. "This is Sid, he's awesome at his job." I smiled. He was a pretty good shot with his gun, I sneak down to the shooting range and watch them shoot sometimes. Not very often, because I'd get he- er, in trouble for getting caught down there, but I enjoyed watching the shooting and seeing the precision.

I walked into the main dining area of the building, the one where Father would be making his speech. There were so many people here, I was itching to get in and start figuring out what I could... Knowledge is power after all. The more contacts you know, the more sources you have... But I was going to have to forego all of that tonight because Father wanted me to be seen with his darling project.

We made it to our table near the front of the room, the meeting was going to start any minute, they really had made it just in time. I looked between the two and smiled, "So, this should be interesting..." I mumbled, raising one of my eyebrows. Neither of them looked thrilled about being here. I was about to tell Henry about an NTN member who had been arrested a couple weeks ago when the lights started dimming and I looked up to the front stage, Father was standing there trying to make his portly self look intimidating. I was angry at him still for earlier. I folded my hands in front of me and waited to hear what he had to say.

Death101
11-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Two Hours Later

I am in a rush, myself and Julia had nearly shit a house of bricks after his presentation. The very though of what he had suggested almost made my brain stop working. We'd called a NTN meeting and had changed. Julia in her normal leather and myself in my dress shirt and jeans.

I pull on my old brown jacket as we rush out the door. "Chastity, tell Mr.Millan we had a last minute appointment for work." A lie but this was to urgent to let wait for another day. members of the NTN had already moved in and rescued the captive and were escaping. We didn't care how bad it looked that we left at the same time this was to urgent. The party was in full swing but we rush out and down the steps towards our motorcycles. I pull down my goggles as Julia slips on her helmet. We both start them up and roll off like two bats outta hell.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc196/Kstmmade/bobber3.jpg

http://www.ducati.com/cms-web/upl/MediaGalleries/24/1/MediaGallery_1024570/Color_SBK-Panigale-R_1067x600.jpg

Nymphadora
11-29-2015, 12:56 AM
"Father, you can't be serious!" I exclaimed, barging into the room he'd just walked into, leaving the party behind.

"Hold your tongue Chastity. I am deadly serious." He said, looking me down. Normally I would shrink down under that gaze, afraid that if I didn't, I'd ruin all my chances to gain his approval. That didn't happen this time.

"You'll kill thousands of innocent people! You said so yourself, you're not even sure if that's where any of them are hiding! I find it hard to believe anyone would have accepted going to this length!" I threw my hands out like I was trying to measure something. I was so frantic to explain myself, words were escaping me, something that rarely ever happened.

"The NTN needs to be gotten rid of. And if a few buildings... or blocks and say the tunnels beneath them collapse in the process, those who are in the way, are just collateral damage to the greater good." My mouth dropped open after he finished saying that, he looked all smug and satisfied with himself. "Don't you agree daughter?" I looked back up at him and snapped my mouth shut. I wanted to punch him just then, it wasn't the first time I'd ever been angry at my father, but it was definitely the first time I'd ever really seen exactly how he was. I didn't understand why I had wanted his approval so badly for so long. I made it look like I was thinking about it.

I softened my face and heard myself say, "Yea, I guess it can't be helped then, now that I think about it." It was my voice, but those weren't my words. They were only what I knew Father wanted to hear. Right then, I decided, he had no more control over me.

"Where's Henry?" He asked suddenly. I looked up and shrugged.

"He said they had some last minute appointment for work, they had to go." I told him honestly. He smiled, nodding slowly... "Did he now....?" He said quietly. I gave him a questioning look and then just shrugged again, nodding.

"The official news cast will be that the radicals bombed the buildings after luring military units inside. This will both infuriate the public more towards them, and give us our cover-up for demolishing those buildings." Father was looking at me and I nodded. It was the typical way he carried out all of his little tactics against the NTN, but none of his previous plans had ever been so large scale. "This happens tomorrow, at Noon. And I'm sure there are NTN members there." He was smiling, but it was humorless... It kind of creeped me out a little.

"And you want me to broadcast to the world about what happened at the complex after my next show..." I guessed when he kept looking at me expectantly. His smile widened.

"Precisely." He said. I nodded, having no intentions of listening to his demands.

Death101
11-29-2015, 02:32 AM
2 1/2 Hours Later, Elsewhere In The City

"Move your fucking ass unless you wana get it blown off!" I shout under my mask. Both myself and Julia had sent out a message to everyone we could. People are fleeing like mad from the towers and the bombs are being deactivated by our people. We'd be fucked if his plan went through.

If he managed to push the public against the NTN then every effort we'd make to prevent the next phase of his plan would be shot to hell. We'd been working our asses off and so far 13 bombs had been taken away. The last two were being worked on right now. They were set to go off at 3:30 AM it was now 3:15 AM we have 15 minutes left. "Big Iron, good news everyone has been successfully moved out. I sigh a deep breath of relief. "Hey, boss don't breath easy yet, you've still go a appearance to make." Julia says via walkie talkie. "Yeah, I hear you." I say and start up the steps outta the metro we'd been using as a base of operations for today.

This speech was more or less to divert attention as our people fled. I smile and pull out a pair of boxers (yes, mine before you get any strange thoughts) I'm met by Texas Red whom has a pair of women's undergarments on (Again, yes her own we're NTN members yes but even we have some level of standers.) "Boss, is your voice changer good?" She ask and her voice comes out as a high pitched, yet musical voice. "Yes, it's fine let's hurry up and buy our people some time." I say slowly and my own, well not my own but a distorted low pitched scratchy voice comes out.

Slowly I step up and out and as a helicopter shines it's light on us I smile slowly and look at Texas Red. "Hey, cops oh and governor Millian," the name comes out like venom but also in a very taunting way. As Big Iron I had a personal vendetta that I could truly fight.

"Suck my $@&%!" I scream at the top of my lungs and slam a smoke bomb down onto the ground and charge off followed by Texas Red we're both nearly naked. Each only wearing a towel and our mask. This is how we dressed on our operations.

Mind you we do wear undergarments but we tend to fling those off half way through as a distraction. I smile and give the camera the double bird knowing that it's a live feed and they've got no time to censor it. The nation, Millan & best of all My Father will see it. My father is proud I know because he's be able to tell me once or twice in various ways. As we flee further from the area in my ear piece I hear the final bombs been removed and disarmed. I let out a small sigh but keep moving.

Nymphadora
11-29-2015, 10:52 PM
I was watching the news, the banner at the bottom read,
Breaking News: Terrorists plan to bomb city block thwarted. I shook my head, and smiled, though still averted my eyes as two of the rebels came streaming across the news feed almost completely nude. The screen went blue for a couple seconds before a frantic news reported came on the screen streaming out a list of apologies for the graphic display of indecency.

I sighed and stood up, turning off the t.v. I could hear father yelling in the other room, he was on the phone, demanding that someone find out who had been at the party who had been a spy for the NTN. I retired to my room and flipped on my computer, pulling up public documents about the NTN. Most of it was just propaganda that you couldn't believe, but I knew how to read between the lines. I was looking for a way to contact them.

I had one problem though... One look at me, and they'd know exactly who I was... The only way I'd be able to help was to gain their trust from the outside. I smiled to myself, thank god I was so good at computers. I shut my laptop and quietly sneaked into Father's office, I had figured out his pass code ages ago. I broke into his files, easily finding all the ones he'd collected about the NTN. I copied them onto the drive I had and walked out like nothing happened. I returned to my room and got started.

I had nothing against the NTN, but what the government had been willing to do tonight... killing innocents... that wasn't ok with me. In fact, it was enough to push my allegiance over to the dark side... I smiled at the reference to an old movie that was no longer considered ethical. "Well father, I'm finally putting all your lessons to good use." I touched the collar around my neck. I was going to have to be extremely careful though...

Death101
11-29-2015, 11:05 PM
"Boss, your fucking crazy." Julia gives me a hell of a grin. We're slipping off the fake collars we wore during our operations. We'd taken our real ones is set them in our own offices. We snuck out the back so to everyone it looked legit. We'd been working all night on a case people had seen us come in been told not to bug us and our collars were proof positive we'd been here. Or at least, hehe that They'd been here.

My old man has a fucking fantastic mind and figured out how to take off the collars without setting them off. I sigh as I slip my collar back on and help Julia with hers. "Alright, let's head home." I say and grab my jacket. Julia and I shared an apartment in lower Dallas. "Right, want to get some booze on the way home?" I look over at her. "You fucking read my mind." She and me knew all the hot spots. Dallas was a huge crime zone. Booze were easy to find, politicians had set a law so that you needed to sign a bunch of papers to get legal booze.

It was like a second fucking probation. They considered it to be a very dangerous substance. Which I'll give Millain, yes it's very dangerous but for different reasons then he said. Even so we knew where to get it easily so we get on our bikes just as Chastity's number shows up on my phone. I knew how much she disliked me so I wondered what she'd want. I slid my finger across my I-phone and then tap the blue tooth and slip my ear piece in before we start off. "What is it Chastity I'm on my way home from work?" I say as we roll outta the parking lot and onto main street.

Nymphadora
11-30-2015, 12:40 AM
Henry answered the phone on the third ring and I took a deep breath, I didn't want to cause any suspicions. I didn't know if he'd tell anyone I was inquiring about his father, or the NTN or anything. "Hey, I was just wondering if you and I could meet up somewhere. I needed to ask you a few questions about something. Just you and I please." I kept my voice upbeat and friendly, but my heart was racing a bit. I was, by legal definition, committing treason by looking for ways to aid the rebels.

"I know it's late, it's not that urgent, it can wait until morning if you're busy..." I continued, I was tapping my pen on my desk. There was an article up on my laptop with pictures of Big Iron and Texas Red with a few other masked rebel members showing. I already had one idea of how to help out, but first I needed a bit more information on the group, solid information.

Death101
11-30-2015, 01:01 AM
"Fine meet me at my flat in half an hour." I say and then flick it off as we roll down a side ally. We're going to get our booze regardless. I don't give a fuck if she sees it or not if she does I'll just lie and say we got it legally. Not like she'd be able to tell if I was lying or not.

Nymphadora
11-30-2015, 03:40 AM
I hadn't expected that he'd want to meet so soon. I immediately shut my computer and got changed. I stopped out at the barn real quick, promising the girls I'd be back to feed them once I was done with this little errand I was running and I dashed out. I had Sid drive me, telling him my father wanted me to inform Henry about the details of what had happened. A small lie, and one he'd believe without asking any questions.

We arrived and I jumped out, telling Sid I wouldn't be long, I walked into the building, found Henry's door and knocked, I was only about seven minutes late. I fiddled with my fingers as I waited.

Death101
11-30-2015, 04:03 AM
I pull it open Julia's asleep in her room so it won't matter. I look both ways down the hall then usher her in I shut the door and spin the bolt. "Can't be to carful lately." I say slowly then head for the small and messy living room.

I flick a finger at the sofa then sit in my recliner. "What is it you wanted anyway?" I ask as I grab my beer and take a sip. It was a Guinness. Texas had a lower drinking age then the other 49 states. It was 18 same as driving. I take a long sip and wait for her to speak.

Nymphadora
11-30-2015, 08:18 PM
"Thanks for seeing me Henry." I say, smoothing out my shirt neatly as I take a seat. I look around at the mess but I'm not the judgemental type so I don't really care and I lean back against the couch. "I know this'll sound weird, but I was wondering if you knew any of your father's old contacts and information. I'm pulling together a classified file and it seems my darling father has those files locked away where even I can't reach. He knows names of resistance members, just not where they're hiding. These are members who are currently inactive, but were known to be your father's closest allies... But even the names are locked from me. I feel I can find that information... But..." I fell quiet, I wasn't sure if I wanted to share that I was going to with hold that information from the government.

I glanced back up at Henry, there was a chance he still harbored feelings of hate for the government, and well, he might not even believe me if I told him I wouldn't just turn around and tell my dear old daddy! I couldn't say it aloud either, I still had my collar on. "I feel I could find this information if I could find the names of these contacts, and it would benefit us." As I said this, I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down, I'm acting on my own, for my own reasons. I didn't want to affiliate myself just yet with trying to link up with the NTN, I didn't want him to have any proof against me if he did turn me in.

"Tonight's attack was crossing the line. I feel the need to do something." I hoped he'd understand I meant that I didn't agree with father's approach to attacking the rebels. I folded my hands in my lap and tried to will the truth of my words to show on my face. I didn't know how else I would find a way to contact the NTN without drawing more attention to myself, I was too public of a figure.

Death101
12-01-2015, 01:08 AM
"Here." I write down an adress this was the best I could do for her. I grab a paper and a pen and scribble down an number for a building in the southend. "From what I remember this is a hangout they like. They normally show up around 3:30 PM from what I recall my dad telling me." I say and sigh deeply.

"Even the Big man shows up sometimes." I say and put a tone on the word Big hoping she'd get my drift. "Float around there for a few days and something should turn up." I say slowly, the place was a dive bar. I'd show up after a few days just to keep my cover going.

Nymphadora
12-01-2015, 01:54 AM
I picked up the paper and glanced at it for a moment before tucking it away. " Thanks. Really." I stood up, I was excited about this, I already had plans I wanted to set into motion. And the fact that Henry hinted that Big Iron himself could even show up at this place... I started to walk towards the door but stopped and looked back at Henry, "Henry... I'm sorry. For everything you've gone through. I really am." I didn't wait for his response. He probably didn't want my pity.

Just before I left the living room I set a note on a table. "Almost forgot." It was a note from father expressing his woes about how he'd missed seeing Henry after his presentation. "It's from father. Nothing too important." I walked out, my chest felt tight. I was excited for what was to come, scared about the chances of getting caught and other various emotions swirling around inside me.

I left the building and hopped back in the car with Sid. "Hey, your Mom still owns a riding center right? Does she still offer lessons?" I ask, leaning my seat back. He nodded, giving me a sidelong glance. I bite my bottom lip. "She has an extra barn right? For her own personal horses?"

"Only two retired horses are in there. Why?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Would she hold another horse in there if they paid for it?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Probably. But your dad wouldn't be happy if he found out you were hanging around my parents. And I'd probably lose my job for letting you." He grumbled. I looked over at him with a surprised look. "They've been under suspicion before for aiding the NTN." He didn't look apologetic and I liked that.

"Where are your allegiances?" I ask him.

He shot me a dirty look and tapped his collar. " Why, the government, of course." He rolled his eyes. I smiled and placed my hand on his for a moment. "You're the best bodyguard ever. Now, let's go shopping."

"For?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"A horse." I grin and put my feet up on his dash and he rolls his eyes again. I could get used to this life...

Death101
12-01-2015, 04:27 AM
"Who the flying purple dragon's fuckable parts was that?" I glance up and see Julia, she'd taken off her collar for the night. I do the same and toss it onto the sofa. "My sister, anyway go back to bed." I rise and go for my room, it was going to be a long week.

Three Days Later

"Ready to put on a show?" Julia ask handing me a pair of boxers. "Always." I grin as I slowly slip them on. We're at the dive bar I'd tipped Chasity off about. I slowly kick in the door and give a loud shout. "What's up shitbirds! The device is with us and on so let's party!" I say as a beer is slid down the bar towards me.

I grab it and lift my 'mask' slightly then take huge gulp. "Hoo-fucking-Ra!" Texas Red shouts as we enter the bar. I notice Chasity sitting off in the corner trying to not attract attention. I slowly grab a few other of our guys and slid into a table it's not to much later a various nervous Chasity is walking over towards us.

Nymphadora
12-01-2015, 07:44 PM
I had been frequenting this bar every day for the past three days ever since Henry told me about it but so far no one of interest seemed to have showed up yet. I spent the mornings appeasing my father with my "studies," then I spent a few hours out with the girls before I came here with Sid for a few hours every day to stake it out before heading to his mother's to work with my newest project.

" Why are we here yet again?" Sid asked, taking a swig of his ginger ale. He was on duty, if alcohol entered his blood stream, it would notify my father and he'd be released from his job immediately. He kept glaring at his glass.

I just tapped my collar lightly, not answering him as I looked around the room. I was wearing a platinum blond wig and did my make up in a way that made my complexion look different. I wanted to avoid being noticed by anyone who didn't personally know me.

Suddenly I look up at the noise at the door as two people walk in shouting about partying. I bite my bottom lip, wondering what the man had meant about the "device". I tapped the table in front of Sid to get his attention. "I need to talk to him."

"What? They're NTN members for sure! Your..." He doesn't finish because I kicked him hard in the shin.

I gestured to my collar again, rolling my eyes and glaring at him. "Seriously Sid. And I actually thought you were cool." I shot at him.

He immediately looked taken aback. "I slipped."

"Shut the hole that makes the words." I say as I stand up. I walk over to the masked figures, by their dress and masks, their definitely the nefarious Big Iron and Texas Red. I take a deep breath and confront the man.

"Hello, I know this is pretty straight forward, and probably not normal, but I've been looking to speak to you about this." I point to my collar. I then pull out an envelope that I'd compiled of facts from father's files. I removed one sheet and noticed Texas Red watching over Big Iron's shoulder at what I was showing him. I gave a questioning look and he nodded.

I finished pulling it out and it read:
Inside are the details of Governor Millan's next meeting with Corporal Tulson. They were the one's responsible for the bomb on Westward 42nd. Included are the layout of the compound, the security that will be set and the date and time of the meeting.

"I'm giving you this out of good faith... Because I want things to go South for the people who are responsible for trying to kill thousands of innocent people. But I'm asking that if there's a way that these," I gestured at my collar again, "can be 'reworked' I guess, for lack of a better word, that you could share it with me..." I look at him hopefully.

Death101
12-01-2015, 08:46 PM
"First take that wig off." I say slowly I knew it was Chasity because of how she walked and had talked. Hell I'd noticed her bodyguard. She might be able to disguise herself but Sid, well he's an easy tell. "Next time you want to use a wig, make sure you pull of the tag." I point my finger to where sure enough the slip of a tag is on it.

"Then give me your name. I can't guarantee whom you are nor why I should trust you, but don't worry about your collar the second we arrived every collar, well needless to explain the details but suffice to say they aren't doing anything more then saying where everyone is right now. No data is being taken other then that though so speak freely." I say and then Texas Red is all to fast to prove my point. "That don't call him Big Iron for just what's down below and by that I mean his C%@$ he's got a big brain to match." I shift my eyes at her and she laughs.

Nymphadora
12-01-2015, 09:20 PM
I blush when a take the wig off and realize he was right about the tag. I feel my face get even warmer when Texas Red pipes in with her comment. I smile though, "I'm sure you know who I am. And there's probably nothing I can say that would ever make you believe me either." She knew how much the NTN hated her father. I leaned back against the bar, "Fine, Chastity Millan, beloved daughter of the hateful Governor Millan. Or maybe not so beloved since he adopted the son of the former NTN founder's son and cares more about shaping him up. Anyways, I don't care about that, not anymore, that's not why I'm here, I'm here because I decided I don't want to keep chasing after his approval. Not after what he did..."

I pointed at a whiskey bottle and the bar tender walked over, "whiskey and coke" I say, I gesture Sid over and push the glass to him. "Drink up Comrade. Your good for now." I wink at his baffled expression but he grabs the glass anyways and sits behind me.

"I have access to his personal files. I'm not under any suspicion... As of yet. I can get information for you that you would have no way of seeing coming otherwise. I know it's a risk trusting me, but really, all I'm asking you to do, is help me with this collar, I don't need to know anything much about you or the NTN except a way to contact you until I've proven myself."

"How could you not take that chance?" Sid mumbled behind me.

"Sid. You don't help. That just made it sound fishy you idiot!" I turned to him and threw some peanuts at him. He laughed, blocking them.

I turned back to Big Iron, "Sorry about the big oaf behind me." I rolled my eyes.

Death101
12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
"Fucking shit I can't do this." I sigh and give a look to Texas who stands. "Everyone get the outta here! We're closing early today!" People gripe and sigh but all get up slowly and begin to leave. A few minutes later it's only me, Texas, Sid & Chastity oh and Alexandra Thompson AKA Cowgirl.

"Alright, I suppose there isn't any hiding it any longer I already led you here." The second half of that is spoken with my true voice. I flip off the voice changer. I can't help but smile as her eyes go wide. Before she can say anything or asking anything though I pull off my 'mask' and remove all doubt of my true identity.

Julia & Alexandra follow suit and I grin slowly but like a mad devil at her. "Surprised sister?" The normal harshness is gone from my voice, I'm speaking true to her. This was all a risk but I was tired of hiding it from so many. I had to open my heart and take a leap of faith here.

Name: Alexandra Thompson

Alias: Cowgirl

Looks: http://41.media.tumblr.com/ff771acf38dacd2e6e9f5da1b43ded55/tumblr_nri7cwvrok1soy0x2o1_1280.png

Personality: Rough, Cruel, Harsh, Mean

Traits: Loyal, Mentally Unstable, Protective

Skills: Pistols, Knives, Infiltration, Stealth

Talents: Dancing, Singing, Cooking

Inabilities: Can’t Swim

Fears: Losing Henry, Julia or anyone else from the gang

History: Alexandra is Henry’s top field commander, she is American-Chinese born and just as loyal as Julia. Given this sometimes causes fights both push one another to be better and are rivals in many ways. Alexandra has been by Henry’s side for a long time and is very skilled getting in and out of places. She is Henry’s primary choice for getting in and taking care of threats to either the NTN or the general public that’s caught in the cross fire.

She’s the daughter of Franklin Thompson the Texas land baron. Not many know it but Franklin went to school with Henry’s father and supports the NTN fully but not openly. He holds a few pieces of property under his name and let’s them use it as they need to. She is famous and easy to spot which is why she also don’s a pair of undergarments and strips down to a towel during most operations.

Title: Bosses Theme
Song: Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.
Artist: Santa Esmeralda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTR5AT1QwXw

Nymphadora
12-01-2015, 11:37 PM
I felt someone's hand on my chin and blinked myself back to attention. "I think your jaw hit the floor there princess." Sid grumbled, removing his hand and gripping his drink again. I glanced between him and Henry.

"Do you blame me?! Are you seeing this? It's my father's fucking golden boy!" I was in so much shock, I even just swore without even realizing it.

"And? You say so yourself he has more reason to hate your father than most people. Does this really surprise you?" Sid said calmly, taking another sip. He was so canned calm. I tipped his drink on him, making him sputter. He shot me a rueful smile before I turned back to Henry.

"Why did you trust me? Never mind. Wow." I sat down on the stool and sighed. "And here I thought I was being so covert. So secretive. And you were probably laughing at me the whole time." I leaned my face on my hand and sighed. "Well, what now?"

Death101
12-02-2015, 12:20 AM
I can't hold it in any longer I do let out a laugh for a few minutes. "God, this is just pretty funny. Anyway I want you to level with me here." I say all joking gone my voice turning deadly serious now. "What was the turning point that really made you decide to seek me out?" I ask and though it would be confusing for those that don't know me most will understand. I speak not so much as myself here but as Big Iron.

"I am willing to guess it's the fact that your father almost blew away 1,500 people living in the city blocks he tried to destroy." I say and take a sip of my beer slowly. I wasn't going to open up fully but I did however think there was some value if I could really bring her into the fold.

It'd be hard and I can sense Julia shifting, she had been against even meeting her here. Now though, the cats outta the bag and there's no going back. We just need to work and try to get Chastity up to the level and speed that we work at. That'll be a challenge.

The NTN has a meeting coming up though. Myself, my crew, what's left of LTS are all going. We'll be meeting with SmartFlex Inc, Midnight Madams, 13th Maid Army, 66th Street Cats & the what is more then likely the most dangerous group in the NTN Her Court. That's what it's called by most. In truth it's called just the court but the dominatrix at the center has made it clear that it is indeed her court and her's alone. I hate working with them but they've got a lot of connections and that's what the NTN needs.

I have managed to keep them from pulling in anymore Naughty Terrorist groups but even so given what their roots are pre-collar era they are still just as dangerous if not more so. The Mistress as she's called has tried various times to eat LTS and my own group but we managed to shift ourselves outta the way.

Even so the Mistress has made it fairly clear that if given chance she wouldn't give a signal thought about using her chemicals to brainwash me into one of her 'toys' or 'pets' I'm no dummy though I know that once you're on the bottom in the BSDM world there's no escape. Ever, it's why we're always so carful at our meetings. I can't help but ponder the types of groups that make up the NTN for a moment before I sigh and look at her.

"Well, I suppose the only real way to see if your worth it is if you tag along with us on an operation. Sid not among us of course this is about what you can do. Meet me dismissal at school tomorrow at the school gates we'll go home tell you're father we're going out to have a sibling dinner then start the operation afterwards." I say standing and am followed by Julia and Alexandra. "Oh yeah, Sid that reminds me." I say and walk over and fiddle with his collar for a few seconds. "There, you've got two hours before it'll start reporting again. Long enough for your drink to flow outta your system." I say and then keep walking. "See you at home sister, don't say anything when you return home though." I say slipping my 'mask' back on and walking out into the night.

Nymphadora
12-02-2015, 01:13 AM
"The turning point has been a while coming..." I say honestly. " If you must know, the only reason I've even kept doing those stupid reports he had me do, and everything else was because he's my father." I fell quiet for a moment. "Henry, to tell you the truth, I really didn't like you. At all. Until, oh, three nights ago I guess." I smile wryly. "You had your father for the first fifteen years of your life until my father took him away. I've always had my father, but he was never a father. He was just there to shape me into his tool. I kept doing as he told me to try and get him to treat me like his daughter, I thought if I did a good enough job, he would... I was always just too stupid to see that all he wanted was a tool, not a daughter. Then he took you in. Making both of our lives even more of living hells. Yours more-so than mine, I admit and know my problems are nothing compared to yours. But yes, I couldn't fool myself anymore and even confronted father after his presentation. Luckily I caught myself and held my tongue before I did any damage. He still views me as his pristine little tool."

I made a face, I had been picking at peanuts and there was a mess on the counter now. I nod as he says that he thinks he'd have to take me on an operation. i watch as he fiddled with the collar. "Henry. When we head over to father's, find a way to appease him. I didn't like the look on his face when he'd found out you'd left right after his presentation..." I thought back to his reaction. "He's been pressuring me to be seen with you in public too, so it will be easy to convince him of what we're doing. I think he thinks you're slipping to the dark side.... Little does he know..." I smile as Henry and his entourage walk out.

Sid and I follow behind shortly after. "I don't like that you're going without me."

"And this isn't open for discussion." I say, walking towards the car. He grabbed my hand to pull me back to face him, "No Sid, he did something to yours, but I don't know if mine is back up and working normally now. Careful again." I got in the car and closed the door. He got in and slammed his.

"Fine." Was all he said.

Death101
12-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Next Day, After School

We're in a limo on the way home I'd agreed to ride with her, I needed her to tell me more so I had Alexandra come by and grab my bike to bring it to the normal hangout. I sigh and toss my tie off I hated our school uniform. It was simple enough, dress shirt and blazer for all and slacks for the dudes and skirts for the ladies. I sigh and stretch my neck.

"So, any idea what our darling father really wants today?" I ask sighing our limo driver was Sid I'm not worried about him saying something I'd checked for bugs before we got in Sid was actually a bit surprised that I'd found a few. This was the family limo though, so weather it was his or a rival in government I can't be sure better safe then sorry though so I'd crushed it under my boot without a second thought.

Nymphadora
12-02-2015, 07:16 PM
"I just told him we were getting together for dinner. He seemed excited about the idea. He wants us to be sure paooarazi sees us. He wants the public to see the proof of your redemption, that the NTN has no hold on you... Little does her know." I wink at Henry before I check my reflection for anything out of place. "Father asked me to debrief him on everything you say at dinner, I'll sell you as the perfect little golden boy he wants to think you are, so I've got your back there. What you need to worry about is embellishing the details about the "call" you got from work the night of his presentation, and how sad you were to miss seeing him. And we're going to need a reason as to why our dinner takes longer than expected..." I trail off, biting my lip thinking about this.

"Dinner could end when it's supposed to, you and Henry could split ways and I could take you to the press library to sort out facts, make them report what the governor would want them to report. And by take you, I of course mean go alone since you and Henry would be leaving." Sid sounded annoyed when he said that last sentence. "I've done that job with you enough times, I'm fairly sure I can get it done to Governor Millan's, and more importantly, your standards Chastity." Sid finished. I was floored by his simple, yet amazingly concrete alibi.

"Awesome! Thanks Sid. Ok, so, we don't need to be here long, just long enough for you to convince father that you're sorry for skipping out on his presentation. That's about it." I say, turning back to Henry. We pulled into the estate and Sid got out, opening the door for me. I got out and waited for Henry to join my side. " Shall we?"

Death101
12-02-2015, 08:10 PM
"I don't want to." I whisper in a very low tone so only she'll hear me. "But let's just don't worry about I had this already planned out." I say and start fowards I start in and a team of various staff members greet us. "Young Master, Young Mistress." They bow in the same manner and time always creeps me out. "Welcome home." I keep walking until I see James, much like Chastity and Sid I've got a bodyguard though he's more of a would be mentor. He stands there with a Coke O Cola in hand with Samwhich in the other.

I normally want a snack when I get home. I normally drop by here before I go to work. "Thanks James." I say taking both, despite his goals and what he's paid to do he's a good and honest man. "Anytime young master." I am quick to eat my Samwhich but enjoy the Cola and take my time with it.

"So, let's go." I say as I push open the door to his study. I finish drinking the Cola and gently toss it into the recycling bin before I walk over. "You wanted to see me sir?" I ask I have always called him 'sir' I would NEVER call him Dad or Father to his face, no it'd make him to happy. Though he does always tell me to just call him dad. I slowly take a seat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk. Chastity sits in the other.

Nymphadora
12-02-2015, 10:12 PM
I watch without the usual jealousy as my father turns all his attention to Henry. I pulled out my notebook and started sifting through notes from school as the men talked.

"Henry. I was so pleased when Chastity told me about you two making plans for a public dinner. Makes me proud when my children take it upon themselves to make a show of their unity against the NTN! It's just what we need." He boomed. I cringed inwardly at his use of "our children" thinking of Henry's father in prison... " I've been assured by Chastity that the press will be there. I'll be watching the news for you two!" He smiled. I suppressed rolling my eyes as he talked about me like I wasn't even there.

"I was very upset that you had to leave the other night before I got to hear your thoughts on my brilliant plan. Too bad the NTN somehow had a head's up and thwarted it. It would have been a blast..." He burst into a loud boisterous laugh at his poor joke. I had to suppress yet another eye roll and shared a pained look with Henry, biting my lip.

Death101
12-02-2015, 10:47 PM
"Sir, with all due respect I agree with your position on the NTN but next time please don't got to such measures. It's moves like that which turn people to my father's side. As for the who, I know as for how I made sure they won't be talking anymore I left that to Julia's Methods that's part of the reason that I left the brothers needed myself and Julia for a sweep. We are sure that the traitor is handle." I give a slight nod towards the window, the estate sits at the edge of the Dallas Forest.

In recent years climate change has done some funky things primarily making Texas a very versatile area where many crops and trees can grow. The Dallas forest is one such case a massive park full of various trees and plants to undo humanities damage before it gets any worse. "Mind you, the Borcheff brother's won't be disclosing the information due to national security risk and given that the case has been handed off to the K-7 Sector." The Borcheff brother's were the heads of the Texas consulting a security firm in the private sector. As for K-7 they were a covert Anti-Terrorist group. "Is that all you needed sir, it was tricky to get reservations last minute." I say my tone much more relaxed then the first half. The man knew that I still loved my father, but he thought very deeply that I was against what he had done.

So me saying what I am is while walking the razors edge is complete in character with my Persona the Henry he knows. The man whom hates needless violence and would never put the general public at risk. I'm fairly safe despite Chastity's glance at me and then him.

Nymphadora
12-02-2015, 11:46 PM
Father leaned back in his chair. I knew that look. He was assessing the conversation. I knew what his response would be and I put my hand in front of my mouth and looked over at Henry with a sly smile, mouthing his words as he said them.

"I appreciate your input. I'll be sure to take it into consideration." I stand up then, not letting him finish, "Thanks father, but Henry's right. Press is waiting!" He looks at me for the first time since I walked in the room and gave me a blank look before he waved us away.

We walk back out of his office and meet Sid down in the entrance lobby. "Lets go." I mumble without even looking at him. He opens the door for me and I push past him. Normally I wait for Sid to open the limo door for me too, but I don't bother and just slide in, Henry behind me. Sid drove us to the restaurant where we were immediately bombarded with the press. I put on my best princess face as I greet a few who I knew personally, hooking arms with Henry.

I rushed it a bit, I didn't want this to take long. I was excited about my first operation! The restaurant treated us like royalty and I did my best to ignore the photographers who were snapping photos through the glass. "So." I push my salad away. "When do we do this?" I smil devilishly.

Death101
12-03-2015, 12:20 AM
I slowly pull out a few tools in the car I'd put the under the seat. "Soon, Sid drive towards the place you gotta go." I say and open the box I flip on the machine that I have in my pocket I start working on her collar and soon enough a hiss and pop go off. "There we go. Sid you're to slip this in your pocket and make sure it is seen on you." I say then pop my off. I sigh and look at him. "Bring us to the bar first. I need to get Alexandra to handle my collar." I say and then sit back and but my tools away.

Later, The Bar

We're all gathered together and Sid is taking care of his end. "Okay, so do you understand the plan Chastity if so, do you want to take part A or B?" I ask, I'd gotten Alexandra to steal one of the belts from the warehouse they were in. We needed to make a point of how dangerous they were.

To do so we need to make an example we need someone to take the dummy postion and have it put onto them. I had the key as well but who was doing what is what needed o be decided. "You'll get more credit from the group if you take the A spot and have it put on, though I won't make you do anything you're not happy or okay with doing." I say slowly buttoning on my 'towel' it's more of a heavy fabric it is made to keep us warm during these trips but also so it won't fall off.

The crew was all getting theirs on and donning their 'mask' I had a set for her ready as well though she'd gone and changed in the bathroom she wasn't okay changing in front of all of us. It was part of our comradeship though so a lot of us were okay with it. "I can ask Julia or Alexandra but this is a task that would give you a lot of face here." I say slowly and slide the device onto the table to help her understand what she'd be getting into. The thing's like a bear trap. Hell it's as well designed as one of my father's works. Even so I push that thought out of my head it's not a pleasant one to think about.

Nymphadora
12-03-2015, 01:15 AM
I bite my lip and look between everyone there. I didn't feel like anyone there really trusted me. I wanted them to. I stared them all down.

" I'm serious about this." I wasn't looking at just Henry as I said this. I was looking between everyone who was gathered. All of their eyes were on me. " I'll do whatever I have to do to prove to you guys that I'm on your side. My father has no hold on me."

I look back at Henry. "Give me point A. I'm in this for the long haul." I hug my bare arms and bite my lip looking at the device on the table.

Death101
12-03-2015, 02:35 AM
"Very well, but are you sure? Once we get there and start it can't be stopped, that's how it is. It'd jeopardize our creditability if we start and you freak the fuck out. I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me that, this time with convection." I say and slowly start to retract the device and slip it into a sack we've got ready. Everyone begins to shuffle out towards how we needed to get there. There was an old metro tunnel near by. The NTN used them for our main way of getting around they're about 30 miles down from falling in and being built upon time after time. In total they're 300 miles long. A good place to use for transport hard to track us they're like a maze.

Nymphadora
12-03-2015, 03:29 AM
I look at Henry, holding my hands in my lap to hide the shaking. This was my first huge act against the government. My first big move. "I can do this Henry." I thought about all the lives that could have been lost that day from the bombs my father had planted...

"No. Henry, I need to do this. My first move to prove to everyone that I'm my own person. Not my father's puppet. My first official "fuck you" to governor Millan as Rebel Rider." I grin then. "I decided that's my new undercover name if I make the cut. Which I will." I add on at the end seriously. Sid had decided to call himself Stunt Double because he said he'd always be there to pick up my slack.

"I'll do whatever you ask me to do. I won't fuck it up." It was quite exhillarating not having to be careful what I said, what I thought. It wasn't as bad showing off as much skin as I was as I thought it would be. It still felt weird, and I still averted my eyes from everyone else's bodies, but I was sure I'd grow used to it.

Death101
12-03-2015, 04:08 AM
"Very well." I am slow as I stand it's just me and her, plus Texas Red and Cowgirl. "Let's go, Red heads up." I say tossing her the sack. It takes a few minutes to reach the old Metro then a few more till' we reach a safe level to travel. 3 other people wait for us. "I'm on point, Red Cowgirl cover the probate." I say flicking my hand to Chastity whom is shifting her face. The 'mask' clear was weird for her. "Boss there has been reports of Dog-Roaches down here. They're stirred up." I nod at what one of our small group says.

"Guns out lights on all of you. You probate stay close if you hear shuffling don't panic just stay towards the middle. Everyone fan out a bit we're heading for the junction and going to get Ol Rusty if that's the case. Oh probate here swallow this don't ask questions I'll explain later." I hold out a small vial of greenish goo to her. We'd all taken ours earlier. I'd forgotten up till' now. Once she task the small vial I reach under my towel and pull out an old railroad lantern as everyone pulls their guns.

They flick the lights on. Even red with her old 7 Shot Rifle and Cowgirl with her Tommy gun. I shift my hand to where my revolver is and hold the lantern out in front of me. "Let's go." I say and start foward followed by everyone else. We should be good. Even a stirred up Dog-Roach is unlikely to attack a group with so much light.

Nymphadora
12-03-2015, 09:20 PM
I follow Hen... Er... I mean, Big Iron and everyone else out until we make it to the old metro. When we're there we go down a few levels and someone says something about dog-roaches and I gulp. I hug myself and bite my lip underneath my mask. Iron handed me a small vial of some nasty looking green shit and I scrunched up my nose, but I don't ask the questions I want to. I pull out the stopper and lift my mask a little and down the vial as quickly as I can.

I fight to keep the revulsion off my face and flip my mask back down so that no one can see the look on my face. I want to keep spitting but I ignore the leftover taste. The others started pulling out guns and lights. I was told to stay in the middle so I did.

We walked along the tunnels in the dark, our group was creating the only source of light down here. I watched the others and how they worked together to create a front. I felt like a useless package being delivered, rather than a helpful part of the group. I made sure to keep up my pace so as not to slow anybody down.

Death101
12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
"Any idea why the Dog-Roaches are so stirred up this time of year?" We had already entered winter and usually the whole hive of the things go and hibernate. Hearing that they are awake in December is a bit troubling. "Not sure, we've picked up something deeper then. Something big, though it seems to stay down there. It's been around their nest a lot." I nod and we keep moving soon enough we reach the junction from there it's a fairly easy trip to our location. "Probate, when you see other NTN groups tread lightly, especially with the court." I say as we start up the steps from the lower levels of the metro into a much wider space.

Nymphadora
12-03-2015, 10:48 PM
I listened to their conversation in silence as we continued our journey. I watched around us at the dark walls and dingy floors wherever light reached. My head shot up when Iron told me to tread lightly around the Court and othe NTN groups. No doubt it was because of who I was. They wouldn't trust me if they knew who I was.

I nodded to show I understood and soon we were ascending into a wider, more open area of the metro. Once we got there, I expected our group to relax a little, but they didn't. They were so tense I felt I could see a string of tangible energy between them. I shook my head, trying not the think of my nerves.

Death101
12-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Many more of us had gone ahead. We're slowly start deeper and I sigh as we enter the even greater area. At the far end there is a stage and multiple throne-ish chairs. One has the banner of my group above. A simple black flag with a Colt that represents my Big Iron. A Red Rose poking out of the gun to represent Texas Red. Then lastly a cowboy hat to represent Cowgirl.

I slowly start for the stage. "Probate, you're with me now let's go." I say pointing to the stage and start forward flanked by Texas Red & Cowgirl. I can already see her making her own way for the stage. She doesn't see me though. I notice her court members.

They don't wear collars of the government but they were collars made of leather with a small iron ring for various chains and leashes they all belonged to her. They were her's the thing I'd made Chastity drink before was an anti-drug. It'll hold off an effects that the court might be wearing.

Name:
Alias: Mistress (Mist)
Looks: http://orig04.deviantart.net/284b/f/2014/293/2/e/kirishima_touka__tokyo_ghoul____render_by_azizkeyb ackspace-d83kgk6.png
Skills: Seduction, Interrogation, Intimidation
Talents: Fencing, Karate, Judo, Boxing, First Aid, Cooking
Personality: Seductive, Charismatic, Blunt, Dominating
Traits: Loyal, Dangerous, Unstable
History: No one is sure what the real name of the Mistress is, she is the head of the court. She is a very powerful women a large amount of resources. She is very powerful and often butts heads with Henry over their different methods. She has made it fairly clear she'd love to make him one of her people. One way or another.

Nymphadora
12-04-2015, 07:41 PM
After the Demonstration

We were back in the limo and thankfully I was fully clothed again. I glanced over at Henry. "So, did Rebel Rider make the cut?" I wasn't as enthused as I thought I'd be just yet. The thought of the belt and the demonstration was still fresh in my mind, and I was still feeling a bit awkward about it all. I heard Sid clear his throat in the driver's seat, he didn't know what all my initiation operation had entailed and I planned to keep it that way.

"Also, did you want us to drop you off somewhere? Father isn't expecting you to come back with me so lucky you, you're safe to go." I force a grin and wink as I rest my elbows on my shaky knees.

Death101
12-04-2015, 08:52 PM
"Yes, also no, you can stop here." I say pointing out they do and the truck rolls up. It was Alexandra and Julia with my bike. We slowly unload it and Julia climbs up on the back and wraps her arms around me. "We'll see you in a few days there's something we need to take care of the in north." I say and then roll off. It was urgent and last minute but I did't want to get them so deep into it. We're taking a big risk here, but it was time.

Nymphadora
12-04-2015, 09:54 PM
I watch as Henry and Julia drive off on the bike and then sigh laying down on the seat. "So, how did it go?" Sid asks from the front seat.

"Easy peasy." I murmur and take my real collar and cuffs out of my pocket. I was wearing fake ones now but knew the real ones couldn't be off for that long at a time because then they didn't register your body's vitals. That becomes fishy after a while rather than just a small malfunction when it goes offline for a while here and there... "I'll have to look into that..." I say quietly.

"Into what?" Sid asks as we pull into the estate's driveway.

"I'll tell you about it later." I know he hates being left in the dark so much. He climbs into the back of the spacious limo and runs through the press reports with me to catch me up. "Wow, you never cease to amaze me comrade." I murmur. He did it exactly the way I would have. He gets out and I follow him. As expected, father summons me almost immediately and I bite my bottom lip, telling Sandy, his receptionist that I'll be right there. I offer Sid a small smile and walk up to my room as I slip on my real collar and cuffs and hide my fake ones. Before henry, I'd have never known that they were able to be removed.

I walked back down to his office and entered. "I saw the both of you on almost every news channel this evening! However, I wish you'd have let him do more of the talking." He reprimanded me.

I had known that was coming. "Father, I..." I was cutoff as Sid walked in. I gave him a questioning look, as did my father. "Sorry sir, this came for you." He turned to leave and he shrugged at me as he walked past.

"Well?" Father said, looking at me.

"I wanted the people to understand more of your ideals and how much you had their interests at heart. I can get that across better than Henry can." I say, truth was, Henry nor I gave two shits, [i]but Henry isn't stuck living with your dumbass[\i]. I think to myself.

"It would have sounded better coming from him." He shot at me.

I put on the proper look of a chastised child and glanced down. "I'm sorry father. I'll remember next time."

"If only." He mumbled. "Well, at least one of my children didn't let me down on tv. Now, tell me all about dinner." I told him a bunch of b.s. About politics that Henry and I hadn't actually talked about but I let him believe we did. He soaked it all up. I made Henry sound exactly how I should have and father are it up, lapping at the details like a fat dog. He didn't bat an eye whenever I praised anything my father believed in, but whenever I mentioned that Henry had agreed or liked something about father's ideals, he puffed out his chest like he was the proudest father in the world.

I spent all my lies and father dismissed me. I opened the door to Sid. "Wow." He murmured.

"Whatever. Can we go see Poseidon?" I whisper. He smiles and nods.

"Let's go." He says. Poseidon is my new horse. The one in hiding. The one Rebel Rider will ride to show her disdain towards Governor Millan and his daughter by mocking her sport. I smile. I was still training him, but he was coming along well.

Death101
12-04-2015, 10:17 PM
3 Days Later, Washington State

I hold the pay phone in my hand and lean in a bit. "Hey, Chastity it's me somethings come up and I won't be home to Texas for a while, tell father I'm sorry but the company needs me to go abroad and handle a few things." This was a lie but given what I was about to do I needed to set up an alibi before hand. I couldn't make even the lightest mistake or risk right now. With that I slip the phone back onto it's receiver and then head off where the gang is waiting after all we've got a task that needs doing.

Nymphadora
12-05-2015, 09:14 PM
I hang up my phone, "Huh, that was weird." Sid looks at me. He was helping me clean off my saddles and bridles. I had just finished one of my shows and then the stupid press interview afterward for my father. "Something came up for Henry, with work. He's got to leave town for a while I guess. Father's not going to like not having had a head's up." I sigh and shrug.

Sid smiles. " Something came up for work? Or work?" He stresses the second work, with a sly smile on his face. I shake my head, grabbing a brush and walking beside Sid I start to brush Athena. "Not sure."

I bite my bottom lip and sigh. "I'm going to check out my father's files again tonight. He's been acting too happy about something. And after last time, he won't make public announcements of his actions anymore."

"Please be careful..." He sighed.

Death101
12-06-2015, 12:14 AM
"Go, go go!" I shout running along the hall. We're in the middle of the huge prison governmental prison complex in upper Washington. We run along the prison and fire a mix of darts, paintballs and BB shot at the guards chasing us until we reach our Evac and all climb into it and take off. All of us now together again for the first time in a long time. My Father, Me and my sister.

Four Days Later, Texas

I sit in a dimly light room with my sister and my father as well as Chastity she'd said she needed to speak to me urgently. We're several miles below Dallas in the metro a lot of our surface areas had been raided but we'd cleared them out and managed to move everything under ground.

"So, what is it that got you so worked up that you needed to meet up with us in the metro?" I ask looking across the table at her it was really distressing really. I could only imagine what could have gotten her worked up she'd sounded so frantic on the phone.

Name: Jackson Scornworth
Looks: https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-1358703129.jpg

Name: Louise Scornworth
Looks: http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0098/tAG_98052.jpg

Nymphadora
12-06-2015, 07:18 PM
I look at Henry, "I broke into my Father's files. The belts have another purpose to them. Not only will they give the government full control over the people, but they are adding another effect. Infertility. Women who don't pass a certain test will be injected with a chemical from the belts that will render their reproductive systems incapable. They're doing it this way so that it's undetectable, because they knew They would lose a lot of support from the public if they knew about it."

I looked back and forth between the whole Scornworth family, "We already knew how imperative it was to stop these belts, but the injection of this chemical is undoable. So many people would never be able to have children."

The only way conception was able these days was through A.I. but so far, they were still a bit lax on who got to conceive... Apperently they were slimming down on that.

Death101
12-06-2015, 10:54 PM
"This is fucking useless in words do you have files." I say and then my sister pipes up. "And the conditions for those whom would be contaminated?" She ask and I nod that's a good point. If we can find out who's the in the most danger we can pinpoint who to target for support. This was really bad, like worse then before. This was fucking nazi level type shit that they are trying to pull. I already knew what needed to be done. If this wasn't carfuled very delciatlly it would mean armed up risings across the country.

That would hurt our cause so many ways. The NTN had never been known for violence, that's because I'd always been able to curb it. I fear this might just be to much for me to really be able to handle. Even for my father to handle. We're looking at a full on civil war here.

Nymphadora
12-07-2015, 10:59 PM
I pull the files out of my bag and toss them over to Henry and fight the urge to pull out my hair. "That's what I'm trying to say. They're targeting so many people, we can't support them all. Look!" I stand up and rifle through the papers in front of Henry, pulling out the requirements for the people who would pass the test. "They're targeting middle class and lower. Anyone who doesn't make a certain amount a year. It's all based oon fucking salary, pompousness and circumstance! If you fail a background test and can't buy your way out of it, you're injected. If you're thirty and don't have a college degree, or aren't part of the armed forces. If you've ever been under suspicion you're definitely fucked. If you express having an opinion that even slightly opposes the government. We can't help all these people."

I sit down on the table and rub my temples. I had a monstrous headache. My hands were shaking and I stand up and walk a few steps away, folding my arms. "They're targetting only women. Look at the second page." I hear some rustling and then repeat from memorization, "To preserve the power of man, power must stay with him. It's the encryption I had to break to find those files. It's their fucking mantra."

I turn to face them. "Father already has a list of people he knows personally who he thinks should fail and be injected. He's even placing bets. The names of his fellow betting friends are in there as well." I grin sarcastically. "He has a pretty big bet down that his dear daughter Chastity will fail. There was a side note saying I deserved it." I shook my head and reapproached them.

"Going public with this Will result in a major shit storm, as you probably know. These belts are their trump card." I fell silent, sitting back down on the couch. I hide my hands in my lap so they won't see the shaking. "I'm out of ideas. But I'm not giving up. I can't believe I'm related to someone so twisted..." I grimace and look down at the table.

Death101
12-08-2015, 12:13 AM
"Dad what do you think?" I ask slowly sighing this was good fuckinh Christ no words for it. "Personally I think that we should-" He's cut off by a proud voice. "Release them. Come what may we're out of options." I swing around and see Mistress.

"Your right, let's release let public opion come. Make sure that everything is mentioned." I say and stand I slowly start to walk away. "Chastity, go home we're done here. As of today you're relived of your duty." I say pulling on my mask. "Dad get your mask on. It's time that we start this." I rip off my collar and keep walking as it rolls across the floor.

No towel this time no stupid gimmicks. I was going to make my point. My sister scoops up the files and hurries off to upload them. I then text the governor. 'Hey shit fuck tune into to channel five.' I hit send knowing he's gonna be shitting bricks.

Nymphadora
12-08-2015, 12:44 AM
I watch the change in attitude as they all seem to accept the inevitable. I stand up. Relieved of duty? "Fuck that." I say and pull out my own mask. "I can still fight the good fight too." Who cares if I had to be more careful about who knew about my real identity. Not only would I have government people after Rebel Rider, but would always be rebel members who would never trust Chastity Millan.

I catch up to Henry and place my hand on his shoulder. "Give him hell Big Iron. For both of us. Rebel Rider's ready to make her debut whenever she has orders sir." I wink even though the nerves are shaking me to my core. I flip open my phone and speed dial Sid.

"Hey stunt. Guess it's going public sadly. It's going to be a major fallout. Call the shelters that are on the list I gave you. Have them get prepared. Thanks." I flip it shut.

Louise was looking at me skeptically. "I come prepared. They're all shelters that back the NTN but will offer help to anyone who opposes the government. When shit hits the fan, the government is going to lash out at anyone they believe is in league with the rebel factions. That way, these people can hide at these shelters." Louise looked impressed now.

"I care. It's just making people believe I care that's the tough part. It's easier to make them believe a masked figure with no background than Chastity Millan." I mumble and she patted my shoulder. I donned my mask , smiling.

Death101
12-08-2015, 12:55 AM
I sit down in my armchair and look at the camera. "Good evening America for those tuning in at home we've released a huge amount of data on the governments proposal 'M' as well as activated the release all collars across the country as of now." I say and press a button and watch as the collars begin to fall from the crew.

"I'm sure I don't need to tell you that the government has betrayed us all with 'M' so I can't keep up this facade knowing that people won't believe it unless I come out clean. It's my Henry Scornsworth." I say pulling off my mask and flinging it aside. "I've been living with the man behind it and hacked his computer." I lie, It wouldn't sound good if I said someone else did. I'd give her credit later but for now the cover needed to stick.

"So, governor I say this now. Fuck yourself and your new project. The belts will never get pushed. You can suck my fucking balls. I'll make damn sure everyone knows what you wanted." I say and then give him the finger and walk off stage. I am patted on the back as people throw off their own mask not afraid anymore. I get reports flooding my earpiece about riots breaking out across the country as people storm the Central Censor Agency buildings.

"Rebel Rider front and center!" I shout and glance around now was time for phase 2 of this operation the riots were foreseeable in honesty I'm a bit surprised that it happened so quickly now was to put to use my sisters greatest invetion and give the governor. a huge fuck you on top of it.

Nymphadora
12-08-2015, 02:11 AM
I watch Henry do the broadcast from the back of the room, holding Sid's hand excitedly. My heart feels like it is going to pop out of my chest! I watch the collars pop off everyone and cheer with everyone when Henry walks off the stage. I hear him call me and squeeze Sid's hand. " Guess it's Rebel's time to make her debut! Wish me luck!" I say and Sid kisses my cheek lightly before winking and pushing me forward. I push myself through the crowd.

My mask is already in place. I jogged up to Henry, Sid stayed a little ways behind me. "Rebel Rider reporting for duty!" I grin behind my mask. I'm in a pair of booty shorts and a tank top that has rips in it. It was definitely scandelous, but it was Rebel Rider's outfit, and it matched Poseidon's outfit for whenever I would be using him for a publicity stunt.

Death101
12-08-2015, 02:18 AM
"We're leaving Texas after that stunt it's to dangerous for us, well me to stay in Texas. We're going to flee to Alaska. I'll be going ahead with Mistress and you'll be in charge here taking commands from me. You need to keep feeding me whatever you father is up to. Even so, when we gotta hurry your father is no doubt making moves. Follow now, Mistress you as well." She nods and falls in as I began to move quickly towards a flight of stairs. We're on what is the lowest level we can reach before the hanger bay.

As we walk down stairs Texas Red & Cowgirl smiles at me. "Hey boss good luck out there." I nod and keep walking. We need to move fast now that it was known I was Big Iron the longer I was in Texas the more risk the NTN would be.

Nymphadora
12-08-2015, 09:16 PM
I nod, this was serious business. "Just when I was getting used to having a brother. Good luck, and be careful." I murmur quietly and hug him before he takes off. I watch him disappear into the crowd and take off in my own direction.

"Come on." I murmur to Sid. We both have our masks on still. It would kind of be a giveaway if Chastity Millan's body guard was Rebel Rider's chauffeur and right hand man. "We need to get back to the estate asap. I need to put on the performance of a lifetime." I roll my eyes and he wraps his arms around my shoulders and squeezes me. "You got this." He says.

"I hope so." I bite my lip.

Within minutes we were pulling into the estates driveway, I was fully clothed again, having changed in the back of the limo. I jumped out without waiting for Sid, he had needed to pull on his clothes real fast before we took off. I ran into my father's home, rushing to his office, faking hysterics, holding my collar in my hands. "Father!" I yell, barging in. "What happened?!" I hold up my collar, my eyes wide and frantic.

"Henry betrayed us! I can't believe you didn't see it coming! You're useless if you can't see these things!" He pounded his fist on the table.

I felt fake tears fill my eyes. "I'm so sorry father. What can I do? What are we going to do?" I sat down in a chair and put my face down in my hands to hide my smile. Henry would be proud of my acting I bet.

"WE aren't going to anything right now. I am going to make an appearance to calm the people. This is going to cause anarchy. Those terrorists spreading those lies!" I saw him look to his left. That was a common habit of his when he was lying. I made my lower lip quiver. But he continued before I could make a plea to help some more, "And police are already on high alert, they've arrested thirteen possible terrorists already. They're interrogating them for the location of Henry. And the other Scornworths. Are you aware they've been freed?"

Father's face was beat red. Actually, I had just been with them, and I wished I could dangle that in front of his face. Instead, my eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! No! How?"

"Probably through the workings of that brat Henry!" He grumbled. "Put your collar back on. They don't work properly now, but the trackers still work. Unfortunately, that's all that works. Damnit." His swearing proved it since he was wearing his collar again.

I swore silently but did as I was told. I knew how to take it off now thanks to Henry. I nodded and snapped the collar back on. Now that I knew how it felt to be free, whenever I wore it, I felt claustrophobic. I sighed and petted it. "Much better."

He nodded. "Indeed. I need to go. You will go about your normal business. Making your normal interviews after your shows. Everything will be fine." He didn't sound like he believed it, and I nodded. He walked out past me, and I followed him. Sid found me a few minutes later. "How'd it go?"

"I was awesome." I grinned. "The collars are totally bust. The only thing that works on them is the tracker." Sid noticed then that I was wearing mine again and grimaced.

"God that man's a dick." He trailed his finger along my skin near the collar and I nodded, shivering a little.

"He's already had some people arrested. We need to find a way to free them." I Said. He nodded. "Let's go Stunt Double." I whisper and nudge his arm.

Death101
12-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Mistresses Court, Alaska Week & A Half Later

I sit at a table looking at my father and sister. We'd all fled north separately. Things were fucking chaos down south try as he might he couldn't stop it. First to leave was Alaska with a nearly unanimous vote by the newly former senate of Alaska.

We'd succeeded from the Union last Tuesday it was Thursday now. Various other states had left the union. California, Washington, New York and Florida. They'd all left just before the civil war started. Alaska had went to Hawaii and with Japan and Calfrorina armed forces are stationed there to keep China at bay should they get any funny ideas.

"How are you holding up?" I ask staring at the screen where Chastity is being shown. I was on a call with her and various other terrorist leaders. Mistress stands close behind me along side my sister and father.

Nymphadora
12-08-2015, 11:24 PM
I look into the screen, Sid's behind me with his hand on my shoulder. " It's horrible! I can't believe how much public support the government has down here! There are actually groups forming that are run by women convincing other women that men should hold all the power! It's like anti-women's rights. They're not only stressing how dangerous sex is, they're trying to bring back that free thinking is wrong. And people are stupid enough to believe it! But, I'm glad to report the numbers of the NTN have tripled. We're becoming stronger. But so many innocent.t people are getting arrested. Riots break out... I was shot at during one of my shows." I sigh. "It's fucking crazy. My father has been busy trying to set up attacks. All of which get foiled, thanks to the awesome willingness of the NTN members. How about on your end?" I ask.

Sid squeezes my shoulders and I cover one of his hands with my own.

Death101
12-09-2015, 12:27 AM
"Good we're gathering things up and going to help the states trying to break away to reform. At any rate in a few days time you'll be sent a ticket to Alaska you and Sid are going to come up here and interview us. Get some footage of you as rider." I say slowly and than take a sip from my water.

"Here's the skinny, we're gonna make your dad go up into a fuss I've already got the green light from your boss he's going to assign you to come talk to the 'rising star' as he put it. He got tired of your father screwing with your show from what I understand. After that we're going to call your father to the screen and put him into a bind." I say and grin evilly coming up with the rest of the plan on the fly.

Nymphadora
12-09-2015, 12:42 AM
My eyes widen. "I'm leaving Texas? Will I need an alibi? Or am I giving up my undercover position? My father isn't going to like my leaving... Not that I care, but it'll make being Chastity hard." I grin at Sid, the prospect of a trip sounded fun. Good thing I was rich. Transporting Poseidon wasn't going to be easy. People associatd Rebel Rider with her giant black friesian now. It was like a symbol. I rarely ever made a public appearance as Rebel without Poseidon.

Sid winked, "I'm all for a vacation. Especially if it gets you away from danger for a while. It was actually an NTN member that almost shot her." Her said, shaking his head, looking at the screen, speaking that last sentence to Henry.

I nodded, "I've been doing my best to discourage violence, but hey, war is war. There's only so much I can do." I frowned. I even knew the person who tried to shoot me personally. "I'll do whatever you say boss." I force a smile. Red and Cowgirl can take over things while I'm in Alaska, I'm sure." I bite my lip.

Death101
12-09-2015, 02:15 AM
"No, just get up here. We're moving foward. Alaska has decided that they are going to help the Union." The conflict that has arose is the Union are the ones who damn the collars and want them gone. While the True States are the opposers of that.

Nymphadora
12-09-2015, 06:15 PM
"Right-ee-oh boss." I say and we disconnect. I turn to Sid. "You heard the man, we've got some work to do, and very little time to do it." He nods and helps me up. Our first order of business was to free my father's newest victims. We set to work straight away, Red and Cowgirl were always infinitely helpful and willing to help. With their help and a few others, Sid and I, as Stunt and Rebel of course, headed to where my father had his prisoners of war being held. Since the riots had started and the union declared itself, my father had declared himself the leader of the true states, second only to the president... Who has suddenly found himself ill and doctors couldn't figure out why.

I knew why. Anyone with a brain would be able to see why. Father wanted all control. He had more control than the Vice President already, given to him unanimously in these dire circumstances by congress. I sigh, trying to push those thoughts from my head as we break into the warehouse and engage the guards, we don't kill any, we came with tasers and we just knock them out. There are 24 people in here that we get out. When we leave Sid and Cowgirl lead the freed prisoners to one of the safe houses. Red and I create a distraction, Poseidon and I run rampant through the streets while she did God only knows what, all she told me was "I got this." With an evil smile. I trusted her and had laughed at the devilish look on her face.

A few days later the tickets came. It was set for a train that we would board in Oklahoma since Texas transportations were being watched too closely. Sid showed me the tickets and I hugged him excitedly. "We'll load up the girls right after father leaves for his meeting then go get Poseidon. Then we are so out of here!"

Two and a half days later we made it to Alaska and we met at the station by Henry. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Geez, it's freezing here. Fuck." I murmur, looking around. I hear Sid chuckle and shoot him a glare. I had never left the Southern states before, except the visit Kentucky and New York, but those were both during summer seasons. I smile at Henry, "What's on the agenda boss." I had left a note on my bed for my father telling him I ran away saying I was afraid for my life after having been shot at during my last show. It was a last minute stroke of genius on my part I thought. Until of course he found out if I blew my cover.
http://damsko.pl/demot/0_0_0_214129922_middle.jpg

Death101
12-09-2015, 09:32 PM
I slowly and walk towards the exit. "We're gonna head down for the fort. There is a lot that you need to understand things you don't know and things you must be told." I say as we reach a car and I slip in followed by Mistress then the other to.

Nymphadora
12-09-2015, 10:54 PM
"I'm all ears." I check to make sure the truck and trailer with my horses was ready to go as I slip into the car. Sid leans in the car behind me as I sit in the back yawn. "Who knew you could get jet lag from a train?"

"You're the one who wouldn't sleep much." Sid reminds me and I stick my tongue out at him. He closes the door and gets in the rental truck and trailer with my horses. I flip my phone open and listen to my messages, nothing too important so I just shut it again. A little while later we arrive at the fort and we get out. Henry leads us in and Sid leaves the horses in the trailer for now. I was interested to hear the new developments.

Death101
12-10-2015, 12:44 AM
We walk by the gallows where a few people hang. The newly formed senate had decided that examples must be set to those whom would sabotage our newly found independence. I had agreed. My postion here held a lot of power the army was in my control since a lot of them were NTN members that had come up here before hand. It was decided that during our fight for independence and aiding the Union that the army would report to myself and my father. We don't mention but we are tactical geniuses.

Soon enough we make it into the war room. I sit down on the edge of a table. "So, first things first. We've made a deal with Canada behind the base. Alaskan troops can move through Canadian lands we're going to start with Washington. The Union shall aid us then we're moving down the coast and retaking it state by state. Texas can't support itself forever. We're already talked to our comrades over sea and they're going to cut Texas off after the Washington attack." I point to the map behind me where arrows are pointing to the various routes that have been planned. "Also, follow me down to RND we've got a fucking robot." I grin as I say that last part I couldn't wait to show them.

Nymphadora
12-10-2015, 03:37 AM
I stand up quickly. "A fucking robot?" I exclaim.

"You're joking." Sid says, he looks completely floored.

I turn and shake his shoulders, "Shut up, you're going to jinx it!" I laugh, turning back to Henry, grinning like a fool. Sid pushes me down, " This is man's talk Princess." He laughs.

I punch his arm and rush past him and grab Henry's arm. "Well come on slow poke, you can't drop a bomb like that and then leave us hanging!"

Death101
12-10-2015, 04:21 AM
"It's certainly an oddity. It's been here for a while. Apparently it was something that the CIA found during the 60's 37 miles south of the Roswell crash. We've been fixing it up ever since. It's only just started to really show us what it can do. Though I suppose it'll be easier to show you that." I say as I step into an elevator.

"Chastity before I do show you Vhas, that's the name of it by the way. But to get back to point you know that it's highly likely your father will be given life in prison or, more likely executed for war crimes & crimes against humanity?" I ask deadpan now. I needed to make sure she understood what was going to happen. This was me giving her the last chance to back out.

Nymphadora
12-10-2015, 08:03 PM
I can hardly believe the idea of a robot. " This so exciting!" I grip Sid's hand and he squeezes mine. He has a goofy grin on his face. He loves this kind of stuff. I can only imagine how excited he is, he's just way better at hiding his emotions than I am.

Then Henry drops the real bomb on me. That thought had never even occured to me. I drop Sid's hand and grasp blindly for the railing of the elevator. I hated everything my father did to other people, I hated the way he had discarded all of my attempts at having a relationship with him. But he was still my father. But did I really want him to die? Sid gripped my shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze. "Chass? You ok?" He mumbled questioningly.

I bit my bottom lip. "There's nothing I can do for him. He chose his own path. And I've chosen mine." I felt a few tears well up in my eyes but I blinked them back. "I wish he'd chosen differently." I look at Henry. Sid put his arm around my shoulders and offered me some comfort.

Death101
12-10-2015, 10:29 PM
I walk over and hug her. "Chastity, I'll see what I do when that time comes. I have some pull but I make no promises." I say and hug her just a little bit tighter then start off down out the doors as they open. Soon enough we're in the hang bay of the robot. It stands there dormant but ready to be woken up.

"This is our trump card, I honestly hope we don't need to use it. The damn thing has enough power to give China a run for their money by itself." I say and and launch into the weapons. Mini-Nukes, 16"/50 caliber Mark 7 and flame-throwers as well as dual vulcannons.

"We programed it so only I can use it and my sister and I both agreed that we'll never use it unless abosulately needed. We're going to use it at Washington but then keep it behind the front lines. We're pretty sure afterwards were going to drop it down in the Merincic Trench it's to dangerous to be left to chance." I keep explaing honestly It made me shiver having that power and reasonability. I knew I could handle it with my sister and everyones help. After the war we'd destroy it.

http://www.mmogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/scifi-mmo-games-mechwarrior-online-mech-screenshot.jpg

Nymphadora
12-10-2015, 11:17 PM
I offer Henry a small smile, " Thank you, that means a lot." I say as he tells me he will offer his help when the time comes. We all exit the elevator as the door opens, my excitement is diminished a little now, but I do my best to push the gruesome thoughts from my head.

Then the robot comes into view and my mouth drops open. Henry goes on to explain the weapons. I don't understand much of the military talk, but Sid seems to hang on to every word Henry speaks and laps it up like a starved pup. I shake my head good naturedly, my mood lifting slightly.

When Henry mentions the Marianas trench I lift an eyebrow. That was the deepest trench in the world. "Fool proof plan. No one will get their hands on it. And if they did, it would be rendered useless. By the time it reaches the bottom, the pressure will have crushed the shit out of the poor thing. But I agree, this bad boy would prove dangerous in the wrong hands... How'd you get it from the CIA in the first place?" I walk up to the railing and lean on it.

"Who the fuck cares? It's amazing! It's glorious!" Sid exclaims and holds his hands out to it and drops to his knees like he's worshipping it. I roll my eyes and laugh. I knw he's playing up his dorkiness for my sake to make me feel better.

Death101
12-10-2015, 11:52 PM
"Simply put it was already here. The CIA have been trying to recreate it's tech for decades part of it went into those fucking collars and cuffs as it turns out. We have been playing a game of cat and mouse with them for the past few days cleaning the data they'd managed to make off with. We destroyed it though, so when this is all said and done they can't recreate the fucking things. Washington makes almost all of them and we're targeting those factories when we hit." I say slowly and then take a seat on it's foot.

"So, my question to you to is if you want to be with the 57th Armored Knights as we go in. We're going in about two weeks the Union is getting ready and so are we but if you want to be with the Knights we'd need to train you in the mobile suits. I'm sure you noticed them before but here's what they look like." I slowly pull out a tablet from inside my jacket and tap a few keys then set in on the floor and slide it across the floor towards her.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/5/5b/Fo3_Outcast_power_armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20140717223734

Nymphadora
12-11-2015, 12:05 AM
I listen intently and pick up the tablet. Sid nearly trips over himself getting up to look at it. "I'm so in." He grins. I lightly punch his arm.

"I'll do anything techie you need... I'm all... Beep boo beep boo beep." I say, pretending to push buttons in the air, Sid was holding the tablet now. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You're going to have to learn sometime. This is war little miss princess. Time to get your hands dirty." He crossed his arms.

I sighed. "Hey, I tasered men before!" I say.

"Ooh, big bad princess. I'm shaking in my boots." He taunts me.

"You're an Ass." I mutter. I turn back to Henry. "You put a gun in my hands and I'm likely to shoot myself in the foot. But I'll try." I glare at Sid. He smiles wryly at me.

"It's for your own good, and my sanity. Knowing you can take care of yourself will make me feel better." He bats his eyeslashes. I roll my eyes.

Death101
12-11-2015, 01:19 AM
"Get a room you two." The mistress says as she slips her arms around me. She leans in and kisses me and when I kiss back you can hear the barbelpin fuckinh drop. When she wheels back but remains hanging onto me in a hug the other two's jaws are on the floor.

Nymphadora
12-11-2015, 02:03 AM
My eyes widen. I point between Henry and Mistress. " When did..." I trail off, thinking of Red back in Texas.

Sid recovers first. He nudges me, "I'm still wondering when this..." He points between him and me. My jaw drops again.

"We're at war man!" I say lamely.

"All the more reason to live it up now." I hear Mistress say. I shoot her a look and Sid grins at her appreciatively. I facepalm myself. "You could really become a [I]rebel]/I] rider." Mistress continues to taunt me as she thrust her hips obscenely. My face goes beet red. Sid is laughing his Ass off. It's true I had always assumed something would eventually come of Sid and I, but what the fuck was this? Make Chastity die of embarrassment day? I glare at all of them good naturedly. "You're all hilarious. Really."

Death101
12-11-2015, 02:15 AM
"Before you ask, Red knows and despite her want to murder her in the worst way she actually found a man." I say and leave it at that. Julia was like a sister to me, I'd never thought of her that way. Though as for Mitress or sorry Abby and myself well it shorta just happened.

"At any rate enough dicking around." I say and Abby laughs again. "Let's get down to brass tacks you two follow me. Mist please go prepare that." I say with a mischievous wink and a sly smile I borrowed from the devil himself. Tonight would be very fun after all it was a party. "Right, later H Bomb." She smiles and heads off. "Alright follow we're gonna get you down to training and get you ready we've only got a few weeks." With that I start for the door myself.

Nymphadora
12-11-2015, 02:29 AM
I was still dumbfounded, but I did my best not to bring more attention to myself. Though Sid seemed to be emboldened by the whole ordeal and when I went to follow Henry he wrapped his arm around my shoulder possessively. I glared at him. They all seemed to forget that this was all still pretty new to me. Up until just a couple months ago, before I had stepped into the role of being a rebel, I had been the chaste, pristine daughter of a government official.

The most I've done so far was that demonstration with Henry. The thought of anything more still freaked me the fuck out! Sid removed his arm with a good natured smile and settled for hooking his arm with mine as we followed Henry. We made it down to where we would be training and I looked around.

Sid let out an impressed whistle. "Oh boy..." I groan.

Death101
12-11-2015, 02:55 AM
"Presents from Uncle Sam." I grin and look out over the various training areas we really had the full nine miles. Rope Climbs, Rockwall, Barbered Wire Crawl, Track and more. "O'Mally front in center." Shortly after that they're taken to train and I wander towards the boxing area I'd stick around a while but then I'd split once I was sure they'd be alright.

Nymphadora
12-11-2015, 09:55 PM
I look around horrified. "Oh my god." I frown.

Sid laughs. "Come on. This will be a piece of cake." He grins. I look at his exposed arms since he's just wearing a t-shirt. Then I glance at my arms. They're only slightly toned, just enough for my tricks on my horses. Most of that was leg work. "That rockwall is going to kill me. Look at these spaghetti arms." I whine and poke my bicep. Sid just laughs and pulls me to follow this O'Mally fellow.

Luckily he asks us what we want to start on and I immediately point at the track. Sid laughs and nods towards O'Mally. "The track ok?" O'Mally shrugged and we headed off. We started running and I wasn't surprised to see that Sid could easily keep up with me. I kept going faster, being the competitive type. And he'd still match my pace, with almost too much ease. Until I was almost sprinting and he was warning me not to overdo myself.

I finally had to slow down and take a breather, I bent over, breathing hard, "How the fuck man?" I pant. He grins, he's breathing hard, but he stays standing up straight at least. "I've had a lot more training than you." He says nonchalantly. O'Mally had walked off, seeing as how Sid knew what he was doing, why should we waste his time? "Rockwall?" He grins. "I hate you." I groan. He grins wider.

Death101
12-11-2015, 10:33 PM
I send one of my personal men flying outta the room and climb up over the ring. We didn't stop until one side gave up. "Oh shit's going to go down now!" Someone shouts as people begin to gather to watch. I grab him and give him a fast and sharp knee in the head.

I drag him over towards pool and toss him in and soon enough he gets up outta the pool. I give him a sharp punch into the face. "Alright boss, alright I give up." He says and the ref nods and I offer him a hand. I glance over to where Sid and Chastity look dumb struck. They're hooked up to the gear to climb the wall. I had never really fought in front of them so I understand their shock.

Nymphadora
12-12-2015, 12:19 AM
My mouth dropped open watching Henry. I looked over at Sid and pointed towards the fighting rink. "See that? You're going to get me killed!"

Sid pried his eyes away from the fighting rink with a sly smile. "More like saving it. Otherwise you'd get your fine Ass whooped without having a chance of defending yourself." My mouth snapped shut at his choice of words and he chuckled. He glanced back over towards Henry. "He's good. Must practice a lot." He raises an eyebrow.

"Good, go practice with him. I'll watch and take notes..." I murmur.

"Nice try princess." He nudges my arm. I glance back at Henry and give him a sarcastic smile, waving at him and kicking the rockwall before flipping him the bird with a good natured grin on my face. I turn back to the wall and Sid and sigh, rubbing my hands together.

Death101
12-12-2015, 12:26 AM
"She's a idiot." Abby slides up behind me and I just nod. "Yes, but she's got a good heart." I say and then take the towel she's offering out to me. That had been a bit of a work so I wanted to wipe down before I went onto the next thing witch was just practicing forms of marital arts.

"You take care of that thing?" She ask as we both exit the locker room a bit later dress in our training suits. Loose flex marital your normal marital art type clothing. I nod and keep walking towards an area where mats are set out and begin to stretch.

Nymphadora
12-12-2015, 12:50 AM
I hated the wall, I hated the ropes, I especially hated crawling on the floor under those Damn barbed wire things. I just wished I could do all my training on the back of my horses. But Sid stayed by me the whole time, offering me up encouraging words. Even though I complained to him the whole time.

"Ok, I think we can finish for the day." He said once we finished with the punching bags, he was showing me proper attacking techniques.

" Oh thank god. We should go get the horses out of the trailer now anyways. Put them away somewhere. Then see what's up elsewhere... I've been dying to explore some more." I say, heading for a towel and wrap it around my neck. Sid was smiling and looking ahead as we walked along as I watched him out of the corner of my eyes. I linked my arm with his and he glanced down and his grin widened before he looked away again but I swear there was more of a spring in his step.

We took care of the horses, finding an empty shed that worked perfectly. We headed back in and went in search for Henry since we're weren't sure if there were places we weren't allowed in or not.

Death101
12-12-2015, 01:06 AM
"Here they come." I sigh and someone flicks the lights out. A huge amount of us have gathered into the dinning hall. We wait until they walk in and then pull the poppers and flick the lights on. "Surprise!" We all yell and I walk towards them soda in hand. Sid looked a mix of anger and stun. Chastity was mostly confused or at least that's what I was gathering. I slowly offer them both a soda. "Welcome to the party, we're glad to have you up here with us so we're gonna celbrate a little bit." I say and wait for them to react.

Nymphadora
12-12-2015, 01:30 AM
The lights flickered on and we were suddenly surrounded. Sid immediately tensed up and looked like he was ready to take on anyone for a moment before he assessed the situation. I on the other hand, just stared dumbfounded at everyone until I saw Henry approaching.

He handed us sodas and told us we were celebrating and I brightened up. Now this was something I could do! I whooped and gladly accepted one of the sodas from Henry and held it up. "Fuck yea! Thanks everyone! You're all awesome." I drape one arm over Henry's shoulders looking at the crowd and salute them all with my soda. "I wanna see how much better Alaska is at throwing parties than Texas!" I laugh and a bunch of people laugh and a few offer up cheers.

I beam at Henry, releasing him. It felt nice to push my fears about the war to the back of my mind for a little while and cut loose.

Death101
12-12-2015, 02:06 AM
I slowly start to slip off but Abby swings an arm around my shoulders. "It's your sisters party none of that." She says and gives me a push back towards the party despite my glaring at her. She just gives a smirk then wanders off towards one of her girls. Just because she and I were a thing now she didn't stop her habits but none the less the court understood what would happen if they stepped to me. I didn't mind that she swung for both teams and was still with other men. I was actually pretty easily going about it. I guess because I knew she really cared for me as a partner and them more so as pets and toys.

Nymphadora
12-12-2015, 07:49 PM
I lean towards one of the women in the group I've been talking to, I was on my second beer... This would make the second beer I'd ever drank in my whole life. "Did you know, I've never drank before tonight?" I ask her.

She laughs, " So you've said three times now." She claps my back. "We're going to make your first time a wild one!" She thrusts another full beer in my hand and I look at it warily.

"No worries princess. I'll be your DD." Sid laughs. I laugh. Everyone laughs. I open my new beer and drink deeply from it. "Henry!" I yell out, seeing him across the room. "Come, join me while I make a fool of myself as I get drunk for the first time!" More laughter ensues. There had already been a fair amount of drinking from my fellow groupies.

Death101
12-12-2015, 08:59 PM
I slowly walk over most of my people knew In recent days I'd taken a step back from partying but they're more then happy to shove a beer into my hand. "So, you gotta tell us how did you feel when you found out that Henry was really Big Iron?" One of the women ask. I sigh slowly because I can smell that they're already drunk. Tonight would be a fun, if not weary night. None the less I enjoy seeing everyone so loose and happy things haven't been like this in a while.

Nymphadora
12-13-2015, 04:16 PM
I grin widely as Henry walks over. Then when another woman asks me how I felt finding about Henry's secret identity and hooked my arm with his. "You know, I felt like an idiot. Seriously. I felt like I had been being all sneaky and such, covering my tracks, and all along, fucking Big Iron knew I was looking for him and everything. I felt like he had been laughing at me the whole time! My own adoptive brother." I scrunch up my nose and take another swig. "I wasn't as floored as Governor Millan." I sneered my father's name and I saw a few people mirror my disgust.

I poked Henry's chest, " He was so speechless, only thing he could think to call you... Was a brat." I hiccuped and people errupted with laughter.

Death101
12-13-2015, 05:50 PM
"Ha, well I guess I could see that." I say, the rest of the night goes on much of the same people getting more drunk and me slowly drifting about. Soon enough we all wander off to sleep. I know that the morning will bring more chaos with it. So I must get myself ready for that. Because In honesty that's all that can be done is try to get ready for the madness the next day will bring.

Nymphadora
12-14-2015, 06:09 PM
I had a blast, I was totally wasted by the end, and let's just say, I forgot all my proper and prim little teachings I had grown up with. I had my legs draped over Sid's lap, my arms around his shoulders. I kept trying to kiss him, and was all over him, and to my drunken dismay he'd push me off, laughing about how he'd been waiting for this kind of attention, but would rather it while I was sober.

He kept.making jokes about how it didn't count if I wouldn't remember it in the morning. I kept assuring him I would. He would just shake his head and say, "We'll see."

I woke up on an ok sized bed with a pounding headache. I moved my head, and then realized that someone's arm was around me. My eyes widened and I glanced over to see Sid, shirtless and still fast asleep. I was still clothed, so that was something. I tried to get up but that woke Sid up. He saw my baffled expression and his expression looked a little disappointed at first, then he recovered, replacing it with his normal cocky smile. "Told you you wouldn't remember anything." He murmured.

"Remember what?" I asked, my mind raced with all kinds of crazy ideas.

"Don't worry. I didn't let you do anything stupid with anyone." He sighed and got up. He pulled on a shirt, I was biting my lip. "Come on, let's go find Henry." He stretched. I nodded. I went into the small bathroom and got changed. "What don't I remember?" I grumbled to myself.

Death101
12-14-2015, 09:43 PM
I was sitting out in the courtyard with a various group of my crew. We're planning the final details for our assault on the target I don't hear Sid till' he's behind me. "I'm guessing she doesn't remember?" I ask, I'd seen them leave together and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. I ask this and keep working the details out with my associates in front of me.

Nymphadora
12-14-2015, 11:55 PM
My eyes widen at Henry's question and I glare at the two of them, "Apparently not." I answer for Sid.

Sid grins, "Nothing happened sadly." He winks, pulling my hips towards him. Then it clicked. "Oh god. How drunk did I get?" I groan, and facepalm myself. I hear them both laugh, "You were pretty far gone."

I sigh. "Never again." I murmur.

"I hope you don't mean that. I quite liked it." Sid wiggles his eyebrows at me. I give him a horrified look and glance at Henry for help. "So, what do we have planned for today boss?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

Death101
12-15-2015, 01:27 AM
"Well, we're going to gear up and head for Washington it'll be a long trip. One by which you to are coming with me. So let's go." I say standing and giving a clear sign. They begin to move off as a jeep rolls up I pull open a door and slip in. "Get in the back I'll explain more on route." I say slowly as I pull the door shut.

Nymphadora
12-15-2015, 02:01 AM
"Fun Fun." I say, glad that Henry hooked onto my change of subject. She grabbed a guys arm before she followed Henry into the jeep. "Rebel Rider's horses please, make sure they're taken care of until I return." He nodded, ensuring he'd find someone for the job. I climbed into the back and Sid followed me in.

The jeep took off. "Man, my head is pounding." I moan. Sid pulls out a small pill bottle. "Here, take two." He chuckles. I do and lean forward on the seats in front of me. " So we're storming Washington alone?"

Death101
12-15-2015, 04:12 AM
"You fuckinh nuts? Your brother always has a plan we're bring the Roswell for a field test. Just as well some of Alaska's finest will be coming. Part of the 5th fleet, Two Chinese Battleships and the Skiviin Fleet." I can see sids horror it's clear as day. The Skiviin Fleet has been killing, stealing and worst things to American ships in the Atlantic and Pacafic ocean for years. They are mostly Russian and are a bunch of animals. They have taken whole ships and made them fight eachtother to the death on international TV just for shits and giggles.

Nymphadora
12-15-2015, 08:17 PM
I hold up my hands, " It was a joke." I say smiling.

"You're nuts for involving the Skiviins though! They're no better than fucking Millan and his cronies!" Sid exclaimed. He shot a small apologetic look towards me, he knows I have been trying not to think of him.

Death101
12-15-2015, 10:02 PM
"I've my reasons." I say slowly, my past was largrly a shadow. I'd never let them know what I did in my late night outings. A lot of them were meeting people making deals forming bonds. Building an army. The Skviinis were a key part of a the plan. Both the invasion and the grander plan. Though it's not time for that yet...

Nymphadora
12-15-2015, 11:37 PM
I bite my lip as I watch Sid lean back in the seat with a doubtful look on his face. I rub my temples and sigh. Sid sighs too and offers me a smile, though I can tell he's only putting it on for my sake. He pulls my arm until I'm pulled against his side with his arm around me and I submit, allowing him to do so.

I had a sneaky suspicion that he thought the more he did it, the more I'd get use to it and eventually let him do more. I narrowed my eyes at him as that thought crossed my mind and he looked at me confusedly, not knowing what I was thinking. I turned away from him, with a smug look, liking that I could keep him guessing. "So, these Skiviins... How did you get them to work on our side?" I ask, looking at the side of Henry's face in the front seat.

Death101
12-16-2015, 12:20 AM
"Haha, let's just say somethings are better left in the dark." The evil grin on my face as I glance down at the folder in my hand spoke for itself. Abby couldn't help but chuckle from her place at the drivers seat. "He's right, I'm not sure you little school girl ears are quiet ready for the type of work he does when he makes his midnight runs." She says as the car turns down a narrow road along a cliffside. The ocean rushes up to meet us. Well, not so much meet us as we are going down a small road towards a cove.

"To put it simply let's just say your father had a lot of usful files. Files that certain people wouldn't wana have come to light. A few people are willing to do almost anything to get em' back. A few favors here and there a few file steals and deletes and boom anyone is willing to fight for us." I grin and offer a fist to Abby who bumps it with her. "That's why I love you, ya know the score." She smiles and than turns back to driving.

Nymphadora
12-16-2015, 12:54 AM
I smile at Abby's and Henry's exchange and played with my fingernails. I didn't know why I was finding it so hard to divulge in those small comforts. " Conditioning is a bitch." I murmur to myself. "Huh?" I hear Sid say before I realize I had said it aloud. I shake my head and lean it against his shoulder to placate him, "Nothing."

I pull my legs up beside me on the seat. "My Father's a serious Ass. I'm glad I was able to swipe all the files I could find on his computer. Glad they're helping." I murmured as Sid tightened his arm around me for comfort. I shook it off, I didn't want comfort. I felt dirty, like being the offspring of such a monster rubbed off on me. I would have to spend the rest of my life proving I was nothing like him.

"So, we get to see the Roswell in action..." Sid said, trying to act like my moving away from him hadn't bothered him. "That's going to be badass. Do we get any juicy details about that?" He asks, looking up in the front with small glances over at me.

Death101
12-16-2015, 01:54 AM
"You'll see soon enough." I say slowly as we pull into the cove. It was where the ship was waiting. We'd need to move quickly a huge swell of friendly forces were en' route to our target.

Two Weeks Later

The past two weeks have been much of the same. We'd needed to train them a lot. Abby had taken over that and worked them like dogs. Meanwhile I've been having meetings with allies talking about the greater plan. It's after one such meeting that Sid ambushes me with various questions. He must have been listing in. No matter though, I could handle this. "Sid, the less you know the better." I say staring him down on the stairway. I was on the upper half and was glaring daggers at him. I could here Chastity coming from some where below and behind him.

Nymphadora
12-16-2015, 02:32 AM
I hear Henry reprimand Sid bout something yet again and roll my eyes. Sid wanted so bad to be part of the "in team." After all, he had been part of my father's personal guard, and my own body guard, which was a role he was still doing honorably.

I reach them and can practically see the tension between the men and I walk in between them, placing my hands on each of their chests. "Sid, stop badgering Henry." He looks at me like I just betrayed him and I half close my eyes like I'm not amused at all by this. I sigh and look at Henry.

"I'm totally fine with being left out of the loop, Abby's almost more than I can handle." I rub my sore glutes for emphasis. "Sid just wants to help as much as he can. If it gets him killed, so be it." Then I shot Sid a look and his eyes were wide as fuck. I raise an eyebrow and he shakes his head.

"Fine. I'll try... To be patient." He murmurs.

"Good. I didn't think you'd leave poor, little me to fend for myself. Now let's go." I continue up the stairs, my sore ass protesting against every step.

Death101
12-16-2015, 04:34 AM
Later That Day

"Good luck Chastity." Is what I say as I begin to push the Roswell foward. We're marching into a costal city. The Alaskan armed forces among our allies are moving in. I can see the drop boats crashing onto the beach. Chastity and Sid were both in Armor and among them. I'd cut a path for them. They'd meet little resistance on the beach but as they entered the city it'd be a harsh fight. I was going ahead to clear any big guns they might be hiding. "This is The Roswell, set to provid support. Request check in Calabirn." That was the name of the carry for this hunk of metal. "Roger that Roswell. This is the Calabirn. You're coming in loud and clear proceed with caution." I nod as Abby's voice fills my headset. I push foward and begin to fire on targets that prove worthy. Our target was the West Coast Central Hub. If we took that it'd blind the True American States on a huge level.

Nymphadora
12-16-2015, 11:10 PM
"Chass" I hear my name and I turn around. Sid is standing there, he looks a lot more menacing than I do in the armor. "In case I don't make it back..." He says.

"Oh shut the fuck up." I groan, my nerves were already to shit. I hear him laugh, "Don't worry princess, I'll keep you safe. I'm badass enough." He grins as we wait for our call to move.

" Your head gets any bigger, you're going to be the biggest target out there. Then pop!" I poke him in the forehead, "There goes all that hot air."

"So, you admit you think I'm hot." He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I laugh, he really always does know how to calm my nerves, but then we see the Roswell moving forward and I grip Sid's arm. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were more worried about Henry, and he's in a giant robot." Sid grins.

I glare at him. "Of course I'm worried about him. But him moving also means it's our time to move out!" I frown and Sid shakes his head, pulling on my arm. "I told you, Don't worry, just shoot the enemy, not our comrades. Or your foot." He jested, copying my joke from weeks ago. I sigh as we take off.

Death101
12-17-2015, 12:01 AM
72 Hours Later, Central Hub West Coast

"Sister, what are we looking at here?" I ask slowly glancing around there are so much odd tech down here. We'd taken the city and with the power of Roswell shown off many of the 'True' states had fallen in line pretty fucking quick. All but Texas were to happy to fold back into the union and begin to gather up collars and cuffs and dispose of them. Texas remained as a true lone star state.

We're in the Central hub now though gathering Data a lot of what was done here held the same mark as the cockpit of the Roswell. "Well brother." She says taking a sip of her coffee. "I think we're looking at the U.S UFO collection." My jaw nearly breaks when it hits the floor. "We need to cover this up." I say and my sister nearly falls out of her seat. "Brother some of the tech down here could save people!" She yells and I glance over at Sid and Chastity. "Fine, you've got Two Weeks, gather what you think we can use to heal and help. Destroy the rest. I'll leave you here to take care of it. Sid, Chastity it's time we go down and end this." I say and turn towards the exit. Things are moving swiftly and it's nearly time to put an end to this.

Nymphadora
12-17-2015, 01:05 AM
I look through all the information in front of me, clicking through files, reading faster than I had ever done before in my life. This is so exciting to me, the mouse is clicking like crazy. "Do you even know what you're doing?" Sid asks me from the other side of the laptop.

I look over the screen at him, "Shooting people is your thing, this... This is mine." I murmur. I push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're such a nerd." He smiles, standing up.

"Wow..." I murmur. "There's stuff in here for homing missiles..." I trail off.

"We have that technology smartie pants." Sid yawns.

"These can be set to seek out biological targets. Not heat sensing. Not moving targets. A certain and specific genetic code. A single person, pinpointed anywhere on the globe." I chew on my fingernail.

"Delete that shit. Someone could target you, Henry, any of the future leaders of this country... If it stays a country after all this." He says.

"It will. Because we're all amazing." I say, talking about everyone who has been giving their all to our cause. "I can't believe half of this shit." I mutter.

"What now?" Sid asks.

"You don't wanna know." I continue to keep going through the files. Not many seemed to be useful for helping people. They seemed to care more about war and destruction. It was kind of depressing.

Death101
12-17-2015, 02:14 AM
I tap her shoulder quietly. "We're moving out, good news. We've taken Hanger 51 and the shit there is going to blow your mind even more then this." I say and then look right at my sister. "This place I want it blown to hell." I say and then slip her a note with more details. I can't afford to lose all of it, hell a lot of it could come in handy if whatever gave it to us ever returns. Yes I'm implying exactly what you think I am. Though that was a story for the car ride and flight to Nevada.

Later, Skies Over Oregon

"So, what I'm about to disclose is not to leave this room ever." I glare up at Chastity and Sid. I hold in my hand a manila folder, two actually both containing information that can and would make or break the reformation of the united states. I wasn't about to tell them lest, they agreed to this and gave me there word right now.

Nymphadora
12-17-2015, 07:18 AM
I hold my laptop to me like it's my baby. I was able to delete all the coorupt shit, but the files I kept... They were treasures! They could do so much good. There were only three of them, but I made it clear that I was going to be the one who made sure they were properly executed and used correctly.

Henry looks at Sid and I and tells us that what he's about to tell us is not to leave the room. "Honestly Henry, it's like you don't trust me still." I pout, I was still high flying from my files, which were triple encrypted, locked and hidden on my laptop now. Of course, I wasn't hiding them from my closest allies, it was just in case someone not-so-friendly commandeered my poor computer. Sid elbows my side and I look over at him, his face is serious as he nods towards Henry.

I look back at Henry and hold up my hands, "Sorry, really, I won't tell. Promise." I say, seriousness taking over.

Death101
12-17-2015, 09:40 PM
"Yeah, here take a look at these." I toss over the blue prints I'd went looking for something tangible. I'd found it ecatly what I wanted. "Look at these. The collars aren't from Earth." I point at them and point out a few things. Here and there and explain them.

"So, here's the level. We're going to turn the tables on. Once we get to area 51 we're gonna take a few days to gather ourselves and fling everything we've got at Texas and bring him to trial under the U.N, so are you ready?" I ask looking over at her and then take a deep breath. "I need your skills when we get to Area 51. Here's the level, I want you to search through things in 51. While you're doing that myself and Sid are going to take Texas." I say slowly and then pull up a bottle of wine. "So for now, how about a toast to the United States being saved?" I say and then pull up a few glasses and set them out. "Also, keep the files on hand we're going to destroy all the others but I want them on paper until further notice." I say and start to pour myself wine.

Nymphadora
12-17-2015, 11:55 PM
My jaw hits the floor. "Not from earth?! Not from fucking earth?! I wore that fucking shit!" I stand up quickly, and pat myself down as if I'll find I grew another appendage or something. I grip my ass and spin on the spot, looking for a slimy green tail or something. "You wore one of these?!" Sid exclaims, holding up one of the pictures Henry had handed over with the blueprints. I clamp my mouth shut, I had never told him about my initiation.

"Nevermind." I mumble towards him, turning my attention back to Henry. He continues his explanation of various things.

When he tells me that we're going to bring my father to trial all thoughts of aliens disappeared for a moment. I nod my head, I've been slowly coming to terms with the fact that there was nothing I could do for him and everything he did, he had fully known the consequences. And he didn't care about others. Not to mention, I'd heard the slander he had started to spread about his darling daughter who had run off with the terrorists and was the one behind most of the schemes he, himself had pulled off, causing even more people to hate and distrust Chastity.

Then Henry tells me he wants me to investigate things at Area 51, I raise an eyebrow, of course that place must be real, if those Damn collars weren't from earth... Then Henry goes on to say that he and Sid would take Texas. Sid's face lights up about getting to be on the frontlines. I bite my cheek. My bodyguard would be leaving me for the first time since the U.S. had gone to shit. My Sid.

I nod and agree to Henry's plans and he pours some wine. I wait for a snide remark from Sid, he has been full of them every time I drink even a single glass of alcohol ever since the night I had gotten trashed, but he just took his, cheered with us then drank from his glass. I bite my lip and shrug, looking at Henry. "Fucking aliens." I groan.

Death101
12-18-2015, 01:14 AM
"More or less..." I trail off not feeling like explaining anything further at moment present. Things needed to be settled down before I could entrust further details onto them. None the less a few hours later we're at Area 51 Chastity is safely hidden on sub-floor 37 it went miles under ground. She's being watched by Julia & Alexandra. Meanwhile myself, Abby and Sid are on route to Texas.

The attack had begun we just needed to clear the way and extract the Governor. "Chastity, remember to find anything with medical applications. Any weapons you find foward to my sister." With that I keep moving I'm in the Roswell and had gone ahead I was coming up on the Texas border Sid was in transport with various other troops.

Nymphadora
12-18-2015, 09:12 PM
"Copy that Brother." I mutter into my mouth piece. "You guys be careful out there. Don't get shot." She says to be a smartass, already plugging her laptop into the main computer board.

"Chass, I'll be coming back for you. And when I do, I think it's about time I get a real kiss." I hear Sid's voice come through.

"If we all survive this shit, I'll kiss every Damn one of you." I laugh into my headset. I start sorting files, forwarding said files to Louise, deleting mass destruction ones, replicating and saving the ones that could be used for healing people.

Meanwhile, Sid is in Texas with the front forces of the attack, the Roswell and all its glory leading his batallion on...

"Alright, once the Roswell clears these big guns, we go in, and we take out his personal guard. He usually only has around 20 men, but under the circumstances, I wouldn't be surprised if he has doubled that." I say as the men under my charge listen intently. This is what we've been training for after all.

Death101
12-19-2015, 02:54 PM
"Sid, way clear go ahead!" I say sending a berage of missels into the front gate and keeping going. I won't be able to offer a lot of support from the Roswell, none the less it's better then them needing it but not having it. "Sid, I want you to radio when you have him." I say and settle down to wait. I pop open my sofa and take a sip.

Nymphadora
12-20-2015, 10:15 AM
I bark orders at my men to move in with me once I hear the all clear from Henry in my earpiece. We rush forward, Governor Millan had long ago abandoned his estate when a few renegade rebels blew it to fucking pieces when he was at some kind of meeting or some such. Now he was using this fucking high tech facility place as a hideout. Luckily though, Henry, in his badass robot, took out our biggest problems.

Frugel, my crewman who was my bomb specialist planted a detonation bomb on one of the walls and we all ducked down as he counted down. "4...3...2...1..." BOOM I count to five and then peek my head over and we all rush in through our new makeshift doorway.

Almost immediately we're set upon by guards, but we were more than ready for them. A few shots fired and the seven of them were down and not a single one of my nine men were even injured. "Alright, move on to phase two!" I yell. Two others and myself take the top floor where we are pretty sure the Governor is, the other six break into two more groups of three and take the other two floors to get rid of any guards on those floors and to possibly look for anything of use.

I jog up the stairs, my gun out in my hands and ready. I'd been doing this my whole life. I kick open the door at the top and as soon as I do my men rush in past me. I follow right behind them and we are set on by a few more guards. Once again, we are victorious. I stand outside the door I'm sure the Governor is in. "I'll bet They have guns trained on this door. We need him alive. We can't just barge in and start shooting up the place." I tell my men. I tell them I will kick open the door as it's the most dangerous part, then they can shoot from the sides at any guards.

We get into position and I take a deep breath. I sidestep from the wall, leaving its protection and plant a hard, forceful kick on the door. It splinters open and gunshots immediately ensue. I feel one bite into my upper arm and it jerks my body back but I feel someone's hand pull me out from in front of the open doorway. I nod at Frugel and thank him as I clasp my bleeding arm, trying to ignore the intense pain. We both start to shoot around the corner, with Frankfert shooting from the other side of the doorway. Finally the guards are all dead and I walk up to Governor Millan, my gun trained on his face. "Get on the ground you fat larded fucker!" I yell. When he doesn't, I kick him in the back of the knee and push him down, pressing my gun nozzle against the back of his head.

"Sid. I was wondering where you had gone. Figures. You probably fucked with my daughter's head by corrupting her through fucking her body." He sneered. "How is my dear Chastity? Not too chaste anymore is she?"

Sid didn't rise to the bait. He just cuffed the Governor. "Henry, we've got the fucker. We're coming out with him." I say into my headset.

"Oh goodie, Henry too, a whole family reunion." The Governor said. Sid looked at the plump man warily.

"Henry, be on guard, he seems far too happy and chatty. We're heading out now." I take my finger off the button, "Come on you fuckface." I say and drag him out with me. Ignoring the blood pouring out of my painful bullet wound.

Death101
12-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Sids worries prove to be true enough. We get sprung upon but it's nothing the Roswell can't handle. I'm able to wipe it out and we easily slip up and out. Texas falls shortly afterward. Finally it's the dead where he's going to die. The court was private and the choice was made easily.

I slowly stand and look over at Chastity. "I'll see you soon. Once this is done things will return to normal." I say and start for the door. I had to make sure this was over. Chastity and Sid could do whatever they wanted from now on. Abby, Julia & Alexandra join me as I walk out. Soon enough we're out in the middle of the desert. "Alright do it." I give a nod and Abby shoots him. It's over, we burry him and then return to Area 51 where a party is in full swing. The war is over. I go right for Chastity whom is sitting along in a corner. "Hey Chastity, it's over." I say and offer my arms for her to a hug.

Nymphadora
12-20-2015, 09:59 PM
"On my way home to you Princess." Sid's voice comes through in my earpiece. I sigh, happy to hear he's ok. No bad news reaches me, so I assume everyone else is ok too. I try not to think of what else that entails though. Everyone shows up hours later having flown in. I stand in the open doorway and walk into Sid's arms, noticing his bandaged arm. "How about that kiss?" He asks looking down at me.

I smile and stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. Surprisingly, it was a lot nicer than I thought it would be and made me feel all warm inside. " Now was that so hard?" He asked with a huge grin.

"Quite enjoyable actually." I admit.

"And it only took me getting shot to get it out of you." He chuckled and shook his head.

Later we go to the court meeting and my father's trial hearing. It was quick and a near unanimous vote. I take a deep breath as they escort him out to be executed. He shoots me a look that was between a glare and a dismissal. My shoulders sink. I nod at Henry as he leaves with him.

"Come on, there's gonna be a party." Sid says softly.

"I don't feel much like partying." I sigh.

"Well, you shouldn't be alone either. Everyone will understand." He says.

I find a seat in the corner and Sid goes to get drinks. I see Henry come back and watch him approach me. I nod when he says it's over and when he holds out his arms my lips quiver a little and I enter his embrace. "I just keep telling myself he deserved it." I whisper against his chest.

Death101
12-20-2015, 11:25 PM
"Yes, well you can start a new life now. As for me." I glance over towards the Roswell where Abby, Alexandra & Julia wait. "Time for the grown ups to clean up things the futures in you kids hands." I am only a few months older then her but I feel like I've aged fifty years in the past few months. "Take care of yourself kid." I pat her head and turn to go. There was a lot to be done.

His last words still ringing in my head 'Wrong or right you know what I was doing was needed! You know they'll be back!' That much was true but we need particle answers not his belt and collar.

Besides, Chastity and Sid are just kids they haven't seen what I have, known what I do. The threat we're really facing down. So, I wouldn't tell them. They've been through enough. "Alright ladies let's go. We've got a mess to clean up." I say as I start for the Roswell. In truth we had a copy ready to be dropped down the trench. None the less this thing we needed to hide the real one. So we were going to go down to the area we'd decided to set up.

Nymphadora
12-22-2015, 06:54 PM
I watched as Henry walked away a few tears escaping my eyes. I shake my head. Sid comes back and nods his head in Henry's direction, "Where's he goin'?" He asks.

"Dunno." I say, "But I don't think he plans on just sitting back and relaxing. Yes not that type." I murmur.

"But we won. The wars over." He argues.

I narrow my eyes at Henry's retreating posse. "I don't think it is..." I sigh.

Death101
12-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Ten Years Later

I glance across the cityscape. Humanity has taken leaps in the past ten years. Things are settling down. For better or worse humanity has the tech from the hub and Area 51. None the less there was work to be down not for us though. Today was Sid & Chastity's wedding. We're on our way down and out now. I can't help but smile as the doors slip open as we reach the top floor. I walk in and see a lot of people. Things had been going really well for the past ten years. Thus Chastity had become a world wide celebrity. I slowly make my way towards where she should be. Pushing past all the brides maids I find her. "Hey Sis." I pat her head and offer a smile. "You nervous?" I ask giving the same Devilish smile that I've become known for world wide.

Nymphadora
12-22-2015, 08:33 PM
I turn around at the familiar voice and my eyes widen as he approaches and pats my head in his trademark brotherly way, asking me if I'm nervous. My smile widens and I throw my arms around him. "Not in the least!" I say excitedly, pulling back. "Man, things sure have come a long way." I punch his arm softly. "Been forever brother. Missed you."

I rub my hands together and huddle my shoulders mischievously. "Got a couple surprises for you." I say. "I'm funding the opening of the largest and most high tech med center erected in your honor since you were the one who gave me the chance to break away from my old life. And..." I put my hands on my belly. "You're going to be an uncle! Now that I am nervous about!" I laugh nervously.

Death101
12-22-2015, 08:47 PM
My jaw nearly breaks when it hits the floor. "What?" I ask at a total loss for words and Abby laughs from behind me. "Haha, guess Lil' Arlo is gonna have a cousin." Abby smiles at me slowly and Arlo peeks out from behind her. "Hi Auntie Chastity!" He rushes over and hugs er'. "Alright I'm gonna go bug Sid and see how crazy he's gonin'. Come on Arlo." He smiles at me and rushes over. I grab him and pick him up and set him on my shoulders and slip out the door. "You know he's more then likely gonna fuck with Sid's head right?" Julia ask as she watches with a sly smile. "Wouldn't be the boss if he didn't." Alexandra said from her place. After the events of the war Julia changed her tweaked mindset vanished she acutely went to collage to become a doctor and heads up one of the Families medical faculties. Alexandra had gone into poltics to make sure nothing like the collars could ever be used again.

Sid's Room

I push open the door and set Arlo on the ground. "Uncle Sid!" Alro runs over and gives him a hug and I enter behind him. "Finally knocked my sister up hm' Sid?" I ask a goofy grin on my face. I was actually really happy but sid was easy to mess with so I was.

Nymphadora
12-22-2015, 10:18 PM
I laugh at what Julia says, "As long as he doesn't make him back out of the wedding. Took him long enough to propose as it was." I shake my head. Though, Sid always tells me he was getting me back for making him wait so long for our first kiss.... Among other things. I sigh and place my arms over Julia's and Abby's shoulders. "Now, let's get you guys in your dresses." I grin devilishly at their exasperated looks.

Sid

Henry walks in with his son on his shoulders and I grin at him as Arlo runs up to me. I grab him and spin him around, "Whoah! You're getting so big!" I say.

Henry lands his jest and my face gets hot and I rub the back of my head. "Surprise? Took me long enough!" I laugh. "You're sister is a stubborn girl." I get a goofy grin on my face to match Henry's, "She's happy. Really happy. That's all I want." I say and clasp Henry's arm. "Now, let's go best man."

Death101
12-22-2015, 10:41 PM
"When the hell was this decided?" I ask laughing in truth I was poorly dressed. I'd taken up welding after the event and had been working on new vesrions of the Roswell I was in T-shirt, Flannel & Jeans. Covered in smoke and coal. We'd been at it all day. Or at least I had I'd told them I'd be poorly dressed for this. I did the hands on work and Abby the more office type so she was all dressed up. "Anyway, yeah let's go." I say and look at Arlo. "Go find your grandfather." I pat his head and he dashes out. "Just don't ditch at the alter or their will be hell to pay." I grin as I push open the door and wait for him. People were in a mix of suits and regular clothes. A lot of the former NTN members where here.

Nymphadora
12-22-2015, 11:54 PM
The wedding was beautiful and perfect, just as Sid promised me it would be, even though I did most of the planning, he did most of the threatening and leg pulling to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

Afterwards it was just us and the close gang again and as I sat on Sid's lap, joking with the group, I shoot Henry a playful grin. "One big happy family. From hell and back again!" I raise my glass of soda and everyone cheers with me. I poke Henry's cheek, "Best. Brother. Ever." I smile widely and Sid squeezes me, nodding his agreement, since technically, he just acquired his own brother today.

Death101
12-23-2015, 12:04 AM
"Alright, well I hate to say it but no rest for the weary dear sister. I've got a huge set of 30 mechs to finish up. So with that I'll say love ya and see ya later." With a pat on her head I get up and start off. I've got a lot of work to do. The next several generations do actually but as it stands for right now it's my job to do.

The End