PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Liminality (Quest) [M]

Pages : [1] 2

Rhomeo
12-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Rated M for violence, possible sexual scenes and anything else that could happen.

Link to IC. (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77988)

Always accepting new players!

Omakes now open!

Due to suggestion, I should state that this is not an RP and does not function the same - there is only one character and all players do is vote.

To put it simply, it's a collaborative effort from the Quest Master (Me) and the readers (You). I give you a list of decisions, you make the decisions and vote on them. Then, after all's said and done, I take the most voted choice and enact it. Sometimes there'll be multiple things that we can do, other times not. Sometimes because of our character's history or prior actions, they'll be locked onto one choice.

A lot of these things will be dictated by a d100 (with modifiers), so it's entirely possible our hero could die right out the door.

But that's half the fun of it.

These can be used in a variety of ways, but are essentially categorized into three groups. They are spent, burned, or invested.

Spent:
When you spend a Destiny Point, you are sacrificing 1 or more for a set result. For instance, you can spend 1 point for a reroll of any non-global roll, or 5 for a global roll. You can spend a point to gain +5 to a d100 roll, or to gain +1 to a d6 roll. Likewise, on an opposing roll, you can spend the same to get -5 or -1 on enemy rolls. You can spend a Destiny Point to gain 1 extra Lesser Action per turn, to ignore armor penalties in combat, or to roll to improve (or worsen) another character's perception of you by 1 level.

Burn:
When you burn Destiny Points, you are spending 1 or more points for a fluid result. For instance, you can burn as many Destiny Points as desired to change an environmental aspect, such as creating sudden rainstorms. Against another character that has Destiny Points, you can burn them to counter his usage. You can change details of a scene, such as making a lock less effective, and able to be broken open, or making a path through the forest more easily followed. You can heal wounds and ignore injuries, and add bonuses to select skillsets.

Invest:
You can redeem 1 Destiny Point for 100 experience, or one level in an applicable trait. If you do not have a skill, you can invest 5 Destiny Points to gain it at low level.

Note: If the PC would die, DP is used to reroll/increase the roll until survival occurs - if this isn't possible, the PC dies and the Quest ends.

Upon achieving a total of 100 Destiny Points (Or during the course of the Quest), you have the option of converting the Points into a single Token. This can then be used at any stage to instantly crit-success a roll. Any roll.

This is mostly useful for things on the level of 5d100 or something similar.

Every now and then, I'll give you guys a chance to write an Omake. Whether you choose to write it from the POV of the PC, or another character reacting to the PC is up to you. Depending on the quality of the writing and what happens, you might get skill bonuses, Destiny Points, reputation bonuses or the opposite.

Everyone is allowed to post an Omake in the IC when I give the greenlight, but you'll only have a set time to write it. It won't be deemed canon unless I say so, under which circumstance you can put:

This Is Canon - Rho Certified

At the top of it.

This is the Nasuverse, where everyone dies horrible deaths.

1. Listen to the Quest Master.
2. Respect everyone else in the Thread. We're all here to have fun.
3. Don't spam your votes over and over again. Once is enough.
4. If I give you a Destiny Point, don't use it to troll everyone and make a stupid decision. I will veto it and take away your Destiny Point.
5. Keep chat in the OOC constructive. So long as you're talking about the Quest, I won't step in, but if you start talking about things irrelevant to the Quest I'll ask a Mod to have a talk with you. Unless you're a Mod, in which case… scold yourself, pls.
6. Have fun!

Q. Rho, why do you keep changing the OP?
A. I'll always have the latest set of choices up on the front page so newcomers can just make votes on what's going on right now, if they want.

Q. How does the rolling system work?
A. I'll be using the in-Forum roller for most things, except for fights as they'll be too fast paced. To give a brief breakdown, almost every action (bar a few select ones) will have me rolling a d100. There will be +'s or -'s depending on the appropriate skill.

Q. What are the rolls?
A. Do note that any rolls which are a double (11, 22, 33 etc.) are an instant critical success.
Critical Failure 0 - 10
Failure 11 - 39
Nothing 40 - 60
Success 61 - 89
Critical Success 90 - 100

Q. How often will you be posting updates?
A. Every 1-2 days. Keep this in mind, as I can't wait just because you have a Destiny Point and could make a really good choice.

Q. Do I have to be here from the start to participate?
A. No! You can vote whenever you please, whoever you are. If you miss a few days, that's no big deal. Just make sure you're at least somewhat up to date and know what you're voting for.

Q. What happens if I use a Destiny Point?
A. All other votes for that round become moot and only your choice matters - so long as I don't veto it.

Q. You said you'd update every day or two, why are you updating on the same day?
A. If I see a majority vote (3 or more) on one choice, I'll immediately enact it. Or, if someone uses a Destiny Point.

Q. You said you'd update every day or two, why has it been ages?
A. If it's a major choice that could change the Quest forever, or has lots of choices, I may leave it for longer depending on what day it's posted. If I post it on a Friday, then I'll get to a response faster than if it was on a Wednesday.

When it comes to magic, there is a rich history that anyone could spend a brief novel delving into. I, however, am going to focus on a couple of key points that stand out rather blatantly in the Nasuverse's history.

Age of Gods– To anyone who watched Fate/Zero, Gilgamesh is from this Era. Pretty much any Magi that existed in this time period was something akin to a God and therefore had godlike powers. Magic didn't exist here as it does now and as such, there's no one alive who can use the magic from this period. The only exceptions to this rule are Heroic Spirits, otherwise, everything from this period is forgotten.

Current Age– In between the Age of Gods and “now”, not much has changed. Many different types of Magecraft have risen, only to subsequently fall not too long after. Some of these crafts are called “True Magic” and are as close to Age of Gods magic as one can get – but users of this magic are so rare that you could quite possibly count them on two hands.

The basic usage of casting any type of magic falls down to chants. These chants are composed of 'lines' or 'verses', which determine both how long it takes to cast it and generally how powerful it is. The weakest being one-line, while the strongest is ten-lines. Verses are just a way of grouping lines together into pairs of three, so one verse is three lines, two verses are six and so on. After chants are Lesser and Greater Rituals, these however normally take a long period of time with both constant chanting and multiple people.

While chanting is in itself unnecessary, it is mainly used to put the Caster in a 'trance'. This trance is used so that the Caster may focus on casting the magic without making any mistakes. It only takes a slight error for a spell to horribly backfire, and as such it takes many years of hard training before a Magi will even attempt to cast simple magic without uttering a word.

What is spoken is up to the Magi's personal preference, as it exists only to put them into the trance-like state. Quoting passages from historical or religious texts is common, as is speaking words from dead languages such as Latin.

A number of minor rituals, such as the Servant summoning Ritual, has pre-set conditions for its chant. Oddly enough, the chant for the Servant summoning ritual is actually unnecessary – but most do it because it's written down that you have to. Go figure.

A Noble Phantasm is a Servant's trump card. This is the thing that tells people what Servant they're fighting and reveals pretty much everything about them in one go. It's usually extremely powerful and should be regarded as a kill move. Usually takes an exorbitant amount of prana to use.

Magus use an energy known as prana to fuel every spell, however prana is the converted form of two different types of energy that are naturally occurring.

Mana– This is the “greater” source of energy and used in the majority of spells. At any place or point on Earth, there is mana available for usage. While it regenerates at a very slow pace, it is rare for a Magi to use all of the mana available in a handful of spells.

Od– This is the “lower” source of energy and used in practically every spell. Od is the internalised form of magic and is generated by the magic circuits in the human soul. Every person is capable of storing, on average, about 25 units of Od at any given point. While seemingly small, Od is typically only used to start the ignition cost of a spell, whereas the rest is taken from mana in the surrounding air. The only spells that are used with only Od are things such as Projection or Reinforcement.

This wasn't in my original explanation that I pitched, however I feel it needs a little delving into.

How many circuits a Magus has and the quality of those circuits are not usually left up to chance. “Magic” is, quite literally, a mutation in the human genome. 99% of people don't have circuits, and of that 1%, about 80% have so little Od production that they're next to useless. That remaining 20% are people that are, quite literally, breeding for the best circuits possible. You wouldn't be wrong in thinking that the Magi world is run by people who have had magic in their families for generations upon generations. It's rare for new families to pop up, simply because they will never reach the heights of some of the already pre-set families.

But I digress.

More, high quality circuits = More powerful
Having a family crest > Not having a family crest

Now I have to explain what a family crest is, don't I?

What's a Magic Crest?

This is where the knowledge and skills of every generation before you is contained, usually passed from family head to family head before they pass on. The stronger your family line, the more knowledge will be accrued in this nifty little thing. It basically “shows up” as a series of circuits that are given a more tangible form so that thaumaturgical knowledge can be imprinted into it. If you're a part of a family, you better be hoping or assuming that you have this thing, or some people will just walk over you.

No Magi can expect to make any proper breakthroughs in just one lifetime, hence why these things even exist.

Formalcraft– Formalcraft is popular for both Magi learning Thaumaturgy for the first time and those who have poor or nearly non-existent circuits. Utilising mana and preparation to its fullest, formalcraft focuses almost entirely on things such as bounded fields, runes and rituals. A Magus that is extremely skilled in formalcraft can be one of the most deadly opponents you'll face, as they're likely prepared for any eventuality.

Elements– As with any fantasy setting, there are elements. However, while a Magus can cast any type of elemental spell in theory, everyone has something called an 'Elemental Affinity'. This means that the Magus can cast spells from their affinity with far greater success and at a cheaper cost. For instance, if it would take a normal Magus 3 units of prana to cast a fire spell and their affinity was water, they could cast a spell of similar strength for, say, 1 prana.

Reinforcement/Projection– A fan favourite used by Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night, this magic is used for the purpose of reinforcing and creating things respectively. Projection can create nigh on any material or object the caster desires, however it only lasts for a short period of time – usually until the item reaches a “breaking” point or a certain time elapses. Reinforcement is literally filling 'cracks' in an object with prana, making it more efficient at its task. A cup will be able to hold more water, while a sword will be sharper, swing faster and last longer.

Healing– Don't be a fool in thinking that healing is an easy art, in fact, it is one of the most complicated and gruelling of Thaumaturgy. Almost impossible to achieve during combat due to its intense concentration, healing is on a completely different level from most fantasy settings. Those who are truly skilled in healing can achieve feats that are impossible, such as bringing people back from near death in a matter of minutes.

True Magic– To date, there are 5 different types of True Magic, which I'll briefly go over here.

The First– Only the most noble of Magi families know the specifics of this magic, however “we” (The fans) know that it involves ether clumps.
The Second– Zelretch or Kaleidoscope, the ability to access parallel worlds.
The Third– Heaven's Feel, materialisation of the soul.
The Fourth– Unknown.
The Fifth– Blue, most will say it is directly related to time travel, however this is still totally speculation.

Other– There are a LOT of different types of Magecraft in the Nasuverse that I simply don't have the time to go into right now. If you have any queries, send me a message and I'll do my best to go into specific details on anything or answer any questions. Most types of magic in the Nasuverse don't fall into one particular category, but are totally unique or just fall under “Thaumaturgy”. If you need to cross-check if your magical ideas are okay, just message me – I won't bite.

A Servant is, ultimately, similar to a Magus in that they utilise prana. How they use it is usually different. While there's the obvious usage in their Noble Phantasm, a Servant also “burns through” prana in order to keep themselves from dissapearing and to keep up their overall strength. Without a nice stockpile of prana, a Servant is likely to have a hard time fighting toe to toe with another Servant, regardless of whether they're technically stronger or not.

A lot of the info given in the Quests info is outdated for this particular instance. I'd like to be upfront in saying that this won't run how my Skyrim Quest did, in that we won't be gaining skills over time. It's just not realistic for the time frame, so there'll be fewer rolls and more of a focus on storyline/making the correct choices.

Just thought I'd point that out first and foremost.

Admittedly my Setting spoiler was pretty bland up above, so I'll expand on that here.

This is taking place in the 5th Grail War, with most of the Masters and Servants that are in canon showing up. These are:

Saber - Emiya Shirou
Archer - Tohsaka Rin
Lancer - Bazett Fraga McRemitz
???? - Matou Sakura
Berserker - Illyasviel von Einzbern

Of course, assuming we take over any of the classes given, things will be shuffled around slightly. Emiya always has to summon the Servant he does (For canonical reasons), same with Tohsaka, Bazett and Illya. Matou is a malleable choice, as Zouken is easy to manipulate in picking which Servant to summon for his 'granddaughter'. Due to this, if we were to take one of their spots, they would shoehorn into another Class. Saber into Rider, Archer into Assassin, Lancer into Caster... you get the idea.

At this stage some crossover is pretty much locked in, and as some of you who have checked the Rolz room might have noticed, some rolls were done. These were done to choose which verses we're crossing over with and... to be honest, it doesn't look pretty.

Here's my hints for the two verses:
1) Magical Girls
2) Superpowers

Yeah, these.

Some of you will have knowledge relating to TYPE-Moon that means you want to achieve certain things. Or perhaps you know that doing other things... like making a Wish, for instance, are really, really bad. Because of this, I'll be limiting Write-In choices to pretty much be non-existent. When the story is so stringent on control, I can't risk choices that are capable of tearing the story apart.

... Well, most of the time, anyway.

Oh boy, first post, first tutorial! Preferred choices are shown in bold. These represent what the Player Character wants to say, and will steer you towards what our personality is currently leaning towards. Think of it as a guide to follow if you don't know what to choose in a situation. There are certain values to morphing the personality over the course of the Quest, of course, but…

There are also disadvantages. :franny:

Second tutorial! This is an important stat, which gives a rough estimation of how close you and your Master are. It starts at 50%, which is pure ambivalence. The lower the stat, the more likely your Master is going to disagree with your choices, even if they're good ones. Abysmally low stats might result in having Command Seals used against you. Be careful!

In some instances, you will have the option to do multiple things during a period of time. Usually resigned for day phases, you'll end up with a fluctuating number of Action Points depending on prior choices/other commitments.

Some choices take more than one Action Point, signified by (?) where ? is the number of AP needed to enact that choice. These are usually one-off choices, so consider picking them!

Uh oh! Due to how much we've strayed from the Servant's original personality, they've started resisting our choices! Picking any choice in italics will incur a resistance check, and then a penalty roll depending on how the check played out. Consistently choosing resistance-based choices will end up pushing the Servant's personality aside altogether…

But at what cost?

Votes

[] Strategy?

Vote Example

[X] Just give up and die. Make it easy on yourself.

Rhomeo
12-05-2015, 08:33 PM
True Name: Morgana (?)
Class: Caster
Alignment: Lawful Good
Destiny Points: 29 (MatrixOne +3) (Liono +5) (m139 +2) (LardDude +7)
Master-Servant Synergy: 75%
Servant-Servant Synergy: 60%
Command Seals: 1

http://img11.deviantart.net/8544/i/2012/354/3/1/kaname_madoka_render_hq_by_inaruyukii-d5ol56y.png

Servant Stats
STR: C
END: B
AGI: B
MGI: A+
LCK: C
NP: -

Class Skills:
Item Construction (-): Non-existent.

Territory Creation (E): Allows construction of a preferred environment. Lots of plushies and cuddly toys make the best workshops!

Personal Skills:
Doppelgänger (A++): You have the power to copy other people's appearance and abilities... limited to one use per day.

Guardian Knight (B): Temporarily raises defensive power when protecting others.

Information Erasure (E+++): The removal of information regarding a Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records of the World. At this rank, the Servant's true identity cannot be revealed, because it never existed.

Noble Phantasm(s):
????

True Name: Alice Margatroid
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

http://i.imgur.com/VU3Mc5H.jpg

http://img02.deviantart.net/5670/i/2013/032/d/d/alice_margatroid_by_armenci-d5tfq5m.png

Servant Stats
STR: E
END: E
AGI: B
MGI: C
LCK: B
NP: C

Class Skills:
Presence Concealment (E): The ability to conceal one's presence. While this person isn't capable of properly hiding themselves, they can 'fade into the background', effectively removing themselves as a primary target in an engagement.

Personal Skills:
Magecraft (C): The skill to represent the knowledge of Thaumaturgy; at this rank the user is capable of using orthodox Thaumaturgy.

Military Tactics (B): The tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are used when utilising an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when facing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Puppeteer (A+): The skill to control and create puppets; at this rank, Caster is capable of controlling a large number of dolls with the finest skill possible.

Protection from Projectiles (B+): An ability that represents the user's skill at dodging incoming ranged attacks; at this rank as long as the user can see the incoming projectiles she gains an extreme boost to dodging or blocking them.

Noble Phantasm(s):
Maiden's Bunraku, The Grand Guignol of a Sole Maiden (C)
Type: Anti-Army
Max Targets: 1~100
With a grand display of dexterity, skill and planning, Assassin gathers the control of all the puppets at her disposal at once. Every puppet and doll that Assassin has created is utilised, connected by the strands of prana from the girl's fingertips. After usage, every doll burns out and has to be rebuilt from scratch.

Grimoire of Alice (-)
Type: Self Modification
Max Targets: 1
The name of the thick tome that Assassin carries around. Locked due to her personality. “If I go all out and lose, then what more is there?”

http://i.imgur.com/wShFBSZ.jpg

Approximate Stats
STR: D
END: C
AGI: C
MGI: A+++
LCK: C
NP: ?

Skills:
Magecraft (B++): The skill to represent the knowledge of Thaumaturgy; despite being a regular human (Kind of), Marisa has an extensive knowledge of all types of magic that many don't think is even possible. When she goes all out, you probably shouldn't get in her way...

Protection from Projectiles (B+): An ability that represents the user's skill at dodging incoming ranged attacks; at this rank as long as the user can see the incoming projectiles she gains an extreme boost to dodging or blocking them.

Noble Phantasm(s):

http://i.imgur.com/l7o0LH0.jpg

Approximate Stats
STR: D
END: C
AGI: D
MGI: B+
LCK: C+
NP: ?

Skills:
Dead Apostle (B): This person has transcended beyond humanity to the next stage of evolution... Bonuses to all skills are observed, but there is a great cost.

Insanity (-): There is no going back. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqvpMQQ48o)

Magecraft (B+): The skill to represent knowledge of Thaumaturgy; years of practice and huge power reserves make the user excellent at pinpointing spots in human bodies for death with spells dedicated to pain and suffering.

Magic Resistance (D): Due to the user's nature as a young Apostle, ridiculous amounts of prana is constantly flowing around their body - they are effectively immune to anything below one verse.

Reality Marble
????

Emiya Shirou (http://i.imgur.com/VDPXSli.jpg) - Ambivalent - Master of Saber, a Hero of Justice.

George Alanai (http://puu.sh/lShpE/9e5dd2d2b3.png) - Friend, +50 to social rolls - Your Master, a Lawful Neutral man with the wish to save his wife.

Illyasviel von Einzbern (http://i.imgur.com/knivtEI.jpg) - Ambivalent - Berserker's Master, a seemingly young girl with an extremely powerful Servant.

Kotomine Kirei (http://i.imgur.com/M4nzBFg.jpg) - Ambivalent - Master of Archer (4th), a "fake-priest", according to Rin.

Tohsaka Rin (http://41.media.tumblr.com/18b7ccd897a4081025abc7175dbe3bb4/tumblr_ngwtkkNG3B1u5slwco1_1280.png) - Ambivalent - Master of Archer, a powerful Magus with a very clear goal.

Bazett Fraga McRemitz (http://static.zerochan.net/Bazett.Fraga.Mcremitz.full.37594.jpg) - Undying Gratitude, +50 to social rolls - Master of Lancer, a very powerful combat-oriented Magus.

Matou Sakura (http://i.imgur.com/1ykegIm.jpg) - Ambivalent - Master of Rider, she's buxom, good at housework and holds a very powerful Magecraft hidden.

Illyasviel Von Einzbern (https://p.dreamwidth.org/a565c1714663/2366039-820/38.media.tumblr.com/669f0bb448faa110e5e266930ee321d6/tumblr_ndlo58kOLO1qj80teo1_500.gif) - Vested Interest, +30 to social rolls - Master of Berserker, an extremely powerful young homunculus.

Servant Saber (http://i.imgur.com/oShZyxB.gif?noredirect) - Ambivalent - Servant of Shirou, a knight through and through.

Servant Archer (https://littlecloudcuriosity.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/fate-stay-night-unlimited-blade-works-episode-18-22.jpg) - Ambivalent - Servant of Rin, always watching.

Servant Archer (4th War) (http://anime.astronerdboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/03-Gilgamesh.jpg) (Gilgamesh) - Ambivalent - Servant of Kirei; you should kneel before a King, mongrel.

Alice Margatroid (http://i.imgur.com/VU3Mc5H.jpg) (Servant Assassin) - Interested, +10 to social rolls - Your kawaii Servant desu.

Marisa Kirisame (http://i.imgur.com/wShFBSZ.jpg) - Friend, +50 to social rolls - Alice's first autonomous puppet... or is she?

Kaname Madoka (http://img11.deviantart.net/8544/i/2012/354/3/1/kaname_madoka_render_hq_by_inaruyukii-d5ol56y.png) - Friend, Grateful, +75 to social rolls - The pinkette!

Miki Sayaka (http://orig04.deviantart.net/e84b/f/2014/329/a/c/_madoka_magica__miki_sayaka_png_ver__by_sr_png-d87pcch.png) - Grateful, +30 to social rolls - The bluentte!

Tomoe Mami (http://orig13.deviantart.net/d0b6/f/2014/079/6/6/pmmm___tomoe_mami_render_by_fashion_neko21-d7axsjk.png) - Grateful, +30 to social rolls - The big-chested one!

Sakura Kyoko (http://orig07.deviantart.net/5935/f/2013/157/4/2/kyoko_sakura_by_mega_ne-d68036m.png) - Friendly, +20 to social rolls - The redhead!

Akemi Homura (http://img11.deviantart.net/bdd2/i/2014/331/8/5/akemi_homura_render_by_stella1994x-d6phkrz.png) - Unrequited Love, Obsession +500 to social rolls - The time traveller.

Mikuni Oriko (http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67663/3915550-0837091917-PMMMO.png) - Vested Interested, +30 to social rolls - The other big-chested one!

Kure Kirika (http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/8727/70790/CI_70790_1352854060.jpg) - Friendly, +20 to social rolls - The purplenette!

Audrey (http://puu.sh/minEl/dc128d7dae.png) - Sworn Enemy, -100 to social rolls - The Einzbern wannabe.

Haruna Mochizuki (http://i.imgur.com/njnqScg.jpg) - Friend, +50 to social rolls - A pink-haired girl with a cheerful attitude, in Fuyuki for... some reason.

Figure out what happened… Part 1
The timeline has shifted, you need to figure out how… and why. Audrey is behind it, of course, but how? You need to befriend her and get the information out one way or another!
Rewards: 50 Destiny Points, Trait gained, Second Part Unlocked.
Ambition Void

Help with Walpurgisnacht
You promised to help Homura deal with the Witch responsible for destroying Mitakihara, and you keep your promises.
Rewards: ??? Destiny Points, Reputation gained.

Child Care: Impressive
Cunning: Impressive
Cooking: Elite
Discipline: Elite

Determination: Elite
Investigation: Disappointing
Literature and Poetry: Elite
Magical Theory: Elite

Puella Magi Magic: Impressive
Thaumaturgy: Disappointing
Persuasion: Mythical
Social Skills: Mythical

Conversation: Legendary
Social Cues: Impressive

Agility: Elite
Archery: Legendary

Longbows: Elite
Duelling: Elite

Negotiator (1 extra dice roll to all social rolls)

Pacifist (1 less dice roll with combat rolls, 1 more dice roll with social rolls.)

Magical Girl (Ignore loss of combat dice when using your preferred type of weapon)

Selfless (Gain bonuses - varying on rolls - when doing something that benefits others)

Optimist (Grants unique dialogue choices and decreases barriers for cheering others up, immune to minor depression)

You're really good at convincing people to do things they know they shouldn't. (Can roll persuasion in battle to decrease enemy combat parameters, force them into taking actions they might not otherwise do or even cause a surrender)

You're really good at steering conversations the way you want! (Gain information from otherwise pointless conversations, if you choose - dependent on coin flip)

Brave (1 more dice roll with combat rolls)

Memories From Another World (Can use meta knowledge, so long as you have it personally - no googling!)

LardDude
12-05-2015, 08:59 PM
What do the different classes do tho, Rho?

Rhomeo
12-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Servants of the Saber class tend to use bladed weapons; swords more so than others. The Saber class has the highest Parameter base stats of the Knight classes, making them quite often the strongest Class. They have the Magic Resistance and Riding as definite skills, making them natural enemies to Caster. Noble Phantasms are usually Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress and are quite powerful.

Servants of the Archer class tend to use ranged weapons; bows more so than others. The Archer class has better-than-average base stats, as they are a Knight class. They have Magic Resistance and Independent Action as definite skills, making them problematic for Caster and capable of surviving without a Master. Noble Phantasms are usually Anti-Unit/Anti-Army and are quite powerful.

Servants of the Lancer class tend to use long weapons; lances & spears more so than others. The Lancer class has better-than-average base stats, as they are a Knight class. They have Magic Resistance and Battle Continuation as definite skills, making them dangerous to fight in prolonged engagements. Noble Phantasms are usually Anti-Unit and relatively powerful.

Servants of the Rider class tend to use a mixture of weapons; but almost always from a mount. The Rider class has average stats. They have Riding as a base skill, making them dangerous to engage in any fight where speed is a factor. Noble Phantasms are varied, but extremely powerful; usually the most powerful in the War.

Servants of the Caster class tend to not use weapons at all, but magic! The Caster class has poor stats, other than magic. They have Territory Creation and Item Construction as base skills, making them dangerous when they can prepare for fights beforehand. Noble Phantasms are varied and of varying strength, relying mostly on their wit and intelligence to survive.

Servants of the Assassin class tend to use secretive weapons like daggers and poison. The Assassin class has abysmal stats. They have Presence Concealment as a base skill, making them experts of subterfuge. Noble Phantasms are usually Anti-Unit and mediocre in strength.

Servants of the berserker class use a mixture of weapons; as they could technically belong to a number of other classes as well. They tend to have rather poor stats. However, due to their Mad Enhancement skill, these stats are increased at the cost of sanity. Noble Phantasms are extremely varied in both variety and strength.

LardDude
12-05-2015, 09:42 PM
What do you want to be?
[X] Master

If Master
[X] Gargantuan George.
[X] Male.
[X] 37.
[X] Fist-Craft.
[X] Type of Servant summoned?
- [X] Assassin.
[X] Power level? (Weak, okay, average, skilled, Legendary)
- [X] Okay.

For Both
[X] Level of Crossover from other verses?
- [X] Some. I like it mixed.

King of Swords
12-06-2015, 01:33 AM
What do you want to be?
[X] Master
[] Servant

If Master
[X] Haruko Kamikawa
[X] Female
[X] 17
[X] Formalcraft
[X] Class of Servant summoned?
- [] Saber
- [] Archer
- [X] Lancer
- [] Rider
- [] Caster
- [] Assassin
- [] Berserker
[X] Skilled

For Both
[] Level of Crossover from other verses?
- [X] None. Keep it vanilla.
- [] Some. I like it mixed.
- [] Entirely. I hate the Nasuverse.

I vote we summon Lancer because Saber would be too cliche but we need someone who can actually fight in close quarters, and it would be nice to have a sane comrade.

Froggy
12-06-2015, 03:18 AM
Hey Rho! Looks like a pretty cool RP :)

I thought I would drop off a few links to help you gather some players, for your convenience-

Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59571) is a great way to get attention as we post weekly announcements that feature awesome RPs such as this one.

When you've got your submission ready, you can either PM it to a member of staff or post it here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74043)!

Want someone to help with a banner? Not a problem! You can get help from one of the lovely artists in the RPotW banner shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912)

Check out Staff Siggies (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help advertise your game!

The Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645) is a place for all RPs accepting players... why not put up your info there too?

If you need any help or assistance, please feel free to ask. Hope you have lots of fun! :)

m139
12-06-2015, 06:10 AM
[x] rider

^ only thing I care to vote for is class.

Veloci
12-07-2015, 06:00 AM
What do you want to be?
[X] Master

[X] Leon von Stein
[X] Male
[X] 33
[X] Formalcraft
[X] Class of Servant summoned?
- [X] Assassin
[X] Skilled

For Both

Rhomeo
12-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Bumping.

Also, update: I'll be moving ahead with options on my Sunday, so... 4 days from now.

Adoravke
12-09-2015, 12:45 PM
I vote what Sexi Lexi voted

Anadeji
12-09-2015, 05:16 PM
What do you want to be?
[X] Servant

If Servant
[X] Class
- [X] Caster
[X] Power level
- [X] Legendary

For Both

Animemes
12-09-2015, 05:20 PM
+1 Votes on super edgy Anadeji

Bionicllama
12-09-2015, 06:12 PM
I'll be posting something here as soon as I get to a real computer.

Rhomeo
12-09-2015, 11:51 PM
This post is mostly towards people who did a Quest with me prior, but it does relate to everyone who's familiar with my brand of Quests.

It's kind of obvious that as a Servant, or even a Magi, you won't be accumulating Skills like you would in say, Skyrim, as the period of time is far too short. You can't outright learn how to persuade someone from having never talked to people before, for instance. As such, this Quest will mostly go off of traits and parameters (For Servants) in which I'll be doing rolls mostly off-site, bar a few Global ones. If you want to have access to the room where I'll be doing them, this is it (https://rolz.org/dr?room=Fate%2FLiminality).

There'll be a few new mechanics I'll be introducing in the first few posts, so keep an eye out for them and keep 'em on your mind. Also, with majority voting here, because there's +1 on votes pretty much everyone else's votes don't currently count. You'll either have to bandwagon onto those votes that have +1's, or convince people to +1 your vote.

Just some stuff to keep in mind. Looking forward to actually getting this started!

Rhomeo
12-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Since RPA messed up and decided to double-post...

I might as well also mention that whatever Skill Level you choose, the person that you didn't choose (Servant/Master) will have the opposite Skill Level to you. So if you pick weak, they get Legendary, and vice versa.

Also something to keep in mind.

Bionicllama
12-10-2015, 01:46 AM
[X] Servant

[] Class? (Personalities, traits and skillsets are pre-chosen, sorry)
- [X] Saber
- [] Archer
- [] Lancer
- [] Rider
- [] Caster
- [] Assassin
- [] Berserker
[] Power level?
- Legendary

[] Level of Crossover from other verses?
- [] None. Keep it vanilla.
- [] Entirely. I hate the Nasuverse.

Rhomeo
12-10-2015, 05:16 AM
I'll quickly reiterate here:

Because people have +1'd other people's votes in the startup phase, I'll only be counting those (Of which there are two). So you can either +1 one of their votes, or +1 another vote/convince someone to +1 your vote to get it counted. This is all about majority agreement, so randomly selecting/tallying up when people are agreeing on something seems a little silly.

You've still got 3 days to work that out, so yeah.

Snotgirl
12-10-2015, 05:59 AM
For the sake of getting this thing on the road, Imma +1 Anadeji.

LardDude
12-10-2015, 12:39 PM
I'm guessing I can't just +1 my own vote? :')

Bionicllama
12-10-2015, 12:48 PM
So for example, if we put an X by Servant or Master then we're voting to be one of those?

King of Swords
12-10-2015, 01:07 PM
I guess being a really strong Caster would be okay, though it's kind of putting all of our eggs into one tiny, fragile basket. A weak Master with Caster is just too easy to eliminate.

So for example, if we put an X by Servant or Master then we're voting to be one of those?Yes.

Rhomeo
12-10-2015, 01:21 PM
I guess being a really strong Caster would be okay, though it's kind of putting all of our eggs into one tiny, fragile basket. A weak Master with Caster is just too easy to eliminate.

Yes.

Soichirou would like a word with you, considering he was a baseline human.

A baseline human with amazing martial arts skills, but far weaker than every other competent Master.

Whichever character our PC ends up being, there's always a chance for victory. Always. It's how you make your choices that matter.

For the record, I'll be updating the OP with a new spoiler-tag with relevant info for a few things. Check it out when you get the chance.

Bionicllama
12-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Maybe I should rephrase my question. I'm asking if we're all going to be the same character. For example, I voted to be a servant. If people +1 my post then are we all going to be servants and the same class?

Rhomeo
12-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Maybe I should rephrase my question. I'm asking if we're all going to be the same character. For example, I voted to be a servant. If people +1 my post then are we all going to be servants and the same class?

Ah, I think you've misinterpreted how a Quest plays out.

I really should think about re-wording that first spoiler tag...

Anyway, in a Quest, there's only one character - the Player Character. I do all of the writing, bar Omakes. You, as the playerbase, make all of the major choices for the character.

MatrixOne
12-10-2015, 02:44 PM
Okay, let me attempt some persuasion.

First of all, LardDude's option is better than Anadeji's, because if we play a Legendary Caster the RP becomes a bit easymode. Why not be Assassin's Master, instead? We have a Servant that relies on planning and risk-reward, which makes for risky choices for Rho to give us rather than:

Win game? y/n

So let's go with LardDude's option, but the name and type of Magecraft he picked was a meme, so I'll attempt a modification and explain why. See if that works:

What do you want to be?
[X] Master

If Master
[X] George Gargantuan Alanai.
[X] Male.
[X] 37.
[X] Healing and Self-Modification.
[X] Type of Servant summoned?
- [X] Assassin.
[X] Power level? (Weak, okay, average, skilled, Legendary)
- [X] Skilled.

For Both

Okay, now I'll try to explain why choosing a character like this for the Quest is a good idea.

I switched the name around to make it less meme and more Magelike, and the different power will allow us to keep our Servant or friends alive. Self-modification is pretty cool, it ties in with knowledge of anatomy and makes for some scary attacks.

I bumped up the power level a BIT, because remember we're going against people like Rin and Sakura who are legendary Masters. Don't want shit to go too easy, but we don't wanna die day 1 either.

And the crossover. Did you even see what he listed in the crossover section? Magical Girls? m8
all right

so +1 this shit, I guess

Bionicllama
12-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Ah, I think you've misinterpreted how a Quest plays out.

I really should think about re-wording that first spoiler tag...

Anyway, in a Quest, there's only one character - the Player Character. I do all of the writing, bar Omakes. You, as the playerbase, make all of the major choices for the character.

Ah, ok, that makes a lot more sense now. Thanks for clarifying.

+1 Matrix, can't argue with that logic.

Adoravke
12-10-2015, 03:56 PM
ACTUALLY CHANGE MY VOTE TO +1 EDGY DEJI

LardDude
12-10-2015, 04:28 PM
So let's go with LardDude's option, but the name and type of Magecraft he picked was a meme

Yes. Another plus to the Matrix. (+1 get)
Also, thanks for noticing that I am a meme.

(this is me changing my vote to +1 memetrix, btw)

Liono
12-11-2015, 12:27 AM
I AM ALIVE GUYS

Rhomeo
12-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Alright, so Matrix has +2
Anadeji has +3

Voting is closed, Anadeji comes through with a Legendary Caster. Because of the high votes on the other choice, I'll be thinking about implementing that somehow...

Maybe as our Master, who knows.

At any rate, I'll be doing the first IC post at some stage today. Hopefully soon, if I don't get interrupted!

Liono
12-12-2015, 02:42 AM
[X] Refuse to answer, simply give him a sweet smile.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 02:44 AM
[X] Refuse to answer, simply give him a sweet smile.

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 03:00 AM
[x] Have a puppet answer for you!

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 03:38 AM
[X] SMILE WHILE A PUPPET ANSWERS FOR YOU

Liono
12-12-2015, 03:49 AM
[x] Don't tell him your name.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 03:49 AM
[x] dont fucking do it

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 03:50 AM
[x] Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 03:51 AM
[x] dont fucking do it

^

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 03:51 AM
[x] DEFINITEY dont fucking do it

^

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 03:54 AM
[+] refrain from performing that action

King of Swords
12-12-2015, 03:58 AM
[X] Tell him your name.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 04:05 AM
[X] Make yourself useful and start making puppets instead of dwelling on what some pathetic mortal thinks about you.

Liono
12-12-2015, 04:06 AM
[x] Go apologise to your Master.

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 04:06 AM
[X] Make yourself useful and start making puppets instead of dwelling on what some pathetic mortal thinks about you.

^

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 04:12 AM
[x] Donacdum, go apologize.

King of Swords
12-12-2015, 04:29 AM
[X] Go apologise to your Master.

Team unity is probably the most important factor in success in a Grail War.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 04:49 AM
Isn't team unity boring, though?

King of Swords
12-12-2015, 04:51 AM
Personally I think a detached, cavalier attitude is far less interesting than someone who wants to work together with their partner towards victory.

Liono
12-12-2015, 04:59 AM
[x] Make puppets!

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 05:00 AM
[x] Make the doll from Bloodborne. She's waifu-tastic.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 05:00 AM
I think you're wrong, it's better to rely on yourself without getting attached to someone else. Having to kiss his ass costed us time we could have spent on [x] MAKING DOLLS.

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 05:01 AM
[x] Make puppets!

m139
12-12-2015, 05:01 AM
[x] explore the city

Liono
12-12-2015, 05:13 AM
[x] Leave the house entirely and search for a point on the leyline.

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 05:13 AM
[X] Stop and try to remember what it feels like to use your powers, emotion is key in magic.

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 05:14 AM
[x] Remember, emotions are key.

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 05:15 AM
[x]Reach as deep as it'll gooooo

LardDude
12-12-2015, 05:16 AM
[X] Stop and try to remember what it feels like to use your powers, emotion is key in magic.

m139
12-12-2015, 05:25 AM
[x] calm down, reach deeper and pull

Snotgirl
12-12-2015, 06:11 AM
[x] A mixture! It's diverse and useful in more situations.

m139
12-12-2015, 06:14 AM
[x] quantity. Drown them in dolls, and more dolls, and more dolls...

Like tribbles!

Adoravke
12-12-2015, 08:04 AM
[x] Make a lil bit of each, best of both worlds ayy

MatrixOne
12-12-2015, 02:26 PM
[X] Quality. We don't want them so weak that some kid with a rolled up newspaper could just swat them to death.

Also, due to how mechanics in this verse work, low quality dolls might have such bad stats that their attacks will literally do 0 damage to enemies of a higher endurance. Then it won't matter if we have a million, it'll still amount to 0 damage.

Liono
12-12-2015, 03:08 PM
[x] Quality! Stronger dolls are necessary to fight off enemy Servants.

Bionicllama
12-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Wait, wtf did I wake up to in this thread? Three pages of votes!?!

LardDude
12-12-2015, 04:09 PM
[X] Quality!

We wouldn't want hundreds of twig creatures when we could just have one ent.

Anadeji
12-12-2015, 08:05 PM
[X] Quality

I want me some Goliath Dolls

Rhomeo
12-13-2015, 02:25 AM
Quality it is~ Update rolling out in a tic.

Snotgirl
12-13-2015, 02:43 AM
[x] Just go with him, you can ask on the way.

I question nothing!

Liono
12-13-2015, 02:43 AM
[x] Just go with him, you can ask on the way.

MatrixOne
12-13-2015, 02:45 AM
[X] Go with him.
bold one is fine too

LardDude
12-13-2015, 02:54 AM
[X] “Who are they, Master? I feel that's somewhat important~”

Liono
12-13-2015, 03:50 AM
[x] Try and grasp that power you felt earlier.

But don't use it until we absolutely have to.

Liono
12-13-2015, 03:50 AM
[x] Try and grasp that power you felt earlier.

But don't use it until we absolutely have to.

LardDude
12-13-2015, 03:53 AM
[X] Try and grasp that power you felt earlier.

What Onyx said.

MatrixOne
12-13-2015, 03:56 AM
[x] The power you felt earlier.

MatrixOne
12-13-2015, 04:41 AM
[X] No

Liono
12-13-2015, 04:41 AM
[x] Eh, why not.

SYNERGY

m139
12-13-2015, 05:32 AM
[x] eh, why not?

And really, why not?

Snotgirl
12-13-2015, 06:01 AM
[x] No, i hate team unity

LardDude
12-13-2015, 06:18 AM
[X] Eh, why not.

#beatthebold :^)

Anadeji
12-13-2015, 08:48 AM
[X] Eh, why not.

I certainly don't see a good reason not to.

Rhomeo
12-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Omakes will open up after this phase, for the record.

Snotgirl
12-13-2015, 01:06 PM
[x] Make more dolls!
- [] Quantity.
- [x] Quality.
- [] Mixed.
[x] Explore the city!
- [] Take George?
[] Spend time with George!
[x] Work on reinforcing your Workshop. “We can make you better.”
[] You have an idea… (Write-in)

Animemes
12-13-2015, 01:07 PM
[2X] Make more dolls!
[X] Quality
[X] Mixed

[X] Explore the city

Anadeji
12-13-2015, 01:09 PM
[2X] Make more Dolls!
- [X] Quality
- [X] Mixed
[X] Explore the city!

Rhomeo
12-13-2015, 01:16 PM
Minor update, I added a new Skill for Caster that I felt was necessary to explain something.

Also update rolling out... soon'ish.

Anadeji
12-13-2015, 03:30 PM
[X] Make Dolls!
- [X] Quality!
[X] Go to meet with the golden-haired man at the Church

Animemes
12-13-2015, 03:34 PM
[X] Make dolls!
- [X] Mixed!
[X] Go to meet with the golden-haired man at the Church?

MatrixOne
12-13-2015, 04:32 PM
[x] Go meet killer Gil, Rho remember about the hug option I want it

also

[x] Make dolls
- [x] Quality™

LardDude
12-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Has a huge lance! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

[X] Make dolls!
- [X] Quality!
[X] Go to meet with the golden-haired man at the Church?

“Well, that's as good a reason as any. I'd ask why you're so blatant in your exploration, but… it is still daytime. Considering your stature I'd have to guess you're a Memer, but looks can be deceiving.”

You merely morph your face into that of a Lenny's, prompting her to continue after a smile of her own.

“You seem friendly enough, so I'll ask you; has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?”

Uh oh. You've got to be kidding me.

"I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?"

The girl's eyes blaze with fury for all but a second before you bow deeply, avoiding eye contact.

MatrixOne
12-13-2015, 06:13 PM
[X] Build dolls!
- [X] Quality!
[X] Go and visit Gil?
[] Go find and visit Rin! (2)
[] Explore the city!
- [] Take George?
- [] Take Gil?
[X] Set up a new workshop somewhere on the Leyline, you don't have enough mana to work with! (2)

Liono
12-13-2015, 06:14 PM
[x] Build dolls!
- [x] Quality!
[x] Go and visit Gil?
[x] Set up a new workshop somewhere on the Leyline, you don't have enough mana to work with! (2)

Anadeji
12-13-2015, 06:18 PM
[X] Go find and visit Rin! (2)
[X] Set up a new workshop somewhere on the Leyline, you don't have enough mana to work with! (2)

We'll probably get nothing from talking to Gil, just sayin'.

LardDude
12-13-2015, 06:33 PM

YOLO.

Animemes
12-13-2015, 06:37 PM
BEST GRIL TIME

m139
12-13-2015, 07:31 PM
Well, don't think I can change the majority, so...

[x4] Make dolls

[x] quality
[x2] quantity
[x] mixed

Rhomeo
12-14-2015, 10:47 AM
Well... technically because of m139 the vote is split, however there is resounding agreement on Rin/New Workshop.

Going with that.

Remembered I had to roll, crit-failed.

GGWP

MatrixOne
12-14-2015, 12:16 PM
[X] Gil said he was coming
[X] dolls, quality

Animemes
12-14-2015, 12:53 PM
[X] Gil said he was going to show up…
[X] Go back to the other house and gather your things!

Anadeji
12-14-2015, 01:14 PM
[X] Gil said he was going to show up…

As great as making new dolls is, did we even bring our old ones with us?

Rhomeo
12-14-2015, 01:25 PM
did we even bring our old ones with us?

:)

Veloci
12-14-2015, 03:26 PM
[X] Make dolls!
- [X] Quantity!
- [] Quality!
- [] Mixed!

LardDude
12-14-2015, 03:48 PM
[X] Make powdered deer penis dolls!
- [X] Quality!

Rhomeo
12-14-2015, 04:22 PM
So, first Omake...

+7 Destiny Points, +3 Destiny Points for MatrixOne, unique Ambition added to George.

Liono
12-15-2015, 12:40 AM
[x] Gil said he was going to show up…
[x] Go back to the other house and gather your things!

MatrixOne
12-15-2015, 12:49 PM
[X] go home

Anadeji
12-15-2015, 02:56 PM
[X] Continue patrolling

I think something good will happen, seems like a Rho thing to put the better result behind a dumb premise. Of course, that's just a feeling I have, nothing to back it up.

Veloci
12-15-2015, 03:02 PM
[X] Continue Patrolling.

Let's do it.

I'm fine with paying it however others want.

Animemes
12-15-2015, 03:06 PM
[X] #LATE NIGHTS ARE BEST NIGHTS. Keep patrolling

LardDude
12-15-2015, 05:36 PM
[X] Continue patrolling.

Sleep is for the weak.
Also, I'm reading each sentence Ilya says as "Pizza".

Liono
12-15-2015, 09:42 PM
[x] Continue patrolling?

m139
12-16-2015, 02:23 AM
[x] go back home.

Before George finds out. And gets mad. And bad things happen.

Oh wait, bad things will probably happen either way...

Anadeji
12-16-2015, 03:06 PM
[X] Create a unique doll!

Need more dolls.
Might get our ambition done.

MatrixOne
12-16-2015, 03:10 PM
[X] Rin wants to talk to you... (2)

We need to talk to Rin, she likely has a plan already on how to deal with things.

Also:

[X] Interact with...

- [X] George, to ask him if he recognizes Saber's name.

Animemes
12-16-2015, 03:25 PM
[X] Create a unique doll!

Gotta create a doll that'll be a meme

Snotgirl
12-16-2015, 03:43 PM
[x] unique doll get

Adoravke
12-16-2015, 04:58 PM
[x] Unique meemee's

MatrixOne
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM
[X] Rest.
[X] Introduce Youmu to George.
[X] Interact with...
- [X] George. (Ask if he recognizes Saber's name)

Snotgirl
12-16-2015, 06:40 PM
[x] REST
[x] Introduce Doll to husky George
[x] Interact with bae Doll.

Animemes
12-16-2015, 06:43 PM
[X]REST
[X] Interact - Youmu
[X] Interact - introduce Youmu and George

Anadeji
12-16-2015, 06:45 PM
[X] Rest
[X] Introduce Youmu to George
[X] Interact
- [X] Youmu

Liono
12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
[x] Rest. (Limits you to interacting with Youmu/George, or creating dolls, costs no action points)
[x] Introduce Youmu to George.
[x] Interact with:
- [x] Youmu
- [x] George

Veloci
12-17-2015, 03:50 AM
[X] Rest.
[X] Interact with...

LardDude
12-17-2015, 04:04 AM
[X] Rest.
[X] Interact with...

And we would've built more dolls if it weren't for you meddling kids!!

Snotgirl
12-17-2015, 05:07 AM
[x] talk to rin
[x] talk to saber
[x] make dollls, quality
[x] explore city with george

Liono
12-17-2015, 05:08 AM
[x] Saber (2)
[x] Rin wants to talk to you… (2)
[x] Build dolls!
- [x] Quality!
[x] Explore the city!
- [x] George

Veloci
12-17-2015, 05:09 AM
[X] Rin wants to talk to you… (2)
[X] Show Youmu around the city? (2)
- [X] Invite George
[X] Build Dolls
- [X] Quality
[X] Explore the City

Preferably exploring before showing Youmu around.

Anadeji
12-17-2015, 10:23 AM
[X] Rin wants to talk to you (2)
[X] Show Youmu around (2)
- [X] Invite George
[2X] Build Dolls
- [2X] Quality

We've really been slacking on Doll creation

LardDude
12-17-2015, 11:20 AM
[X] Saber wants to talk to you… (2)
[X] Show Youmu around the city? (2)
- [X] Invite George along. Apologising for what you said to him last night might be an idea.

MatrixOne
12-17-2015, 11:54 AM
[X] Saber wants to talk to you… (2)
[2X] Build Dolls
- [2X] Quality

We should get some more dolls indeed, it's bad to slack just because Youmu is so strong.

LardDude
12-17-2015, 04:31 PM
True, Matrix, but we can always invest a lot of time tomorrow into it. I think it'd be better for Youmu to be able to familiarise herself with the city than build dolls, right now.

Rhomeo
12-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Hrm, an Omake is an Omake, although the quality is a bit over the place. Still...

Rewards gained!
3 Destiny Points gained! 1 Personal Destiny Point gained! New relation gained!

As for the votes...

[] Go apologise to Gil for not showing up last night. (2)
[XXXXXX] Rin wants to talk to you… (2)
[XXXX] Saber wants to talk to you… (2)
[XXX] Show Youmu around the city? (2)
- [XXX] George.
[XXX2X2X] Build dolls!
- [XXX2X2X] Quality!
[XXX] Explore the city!
- [XX] George.

Which actually waters down to...

[X] Rin wants to talk to you... (2)
[X] Saber wants to talk to you... (2)
[2X] Build dolls!
- [2X] Quality!

Liono
12-17-2015, 07:50 PM
[x] Greet her warmly!

Anadeji
12-17-2015, 07:56 PM
[X] Greet her warmly!

I swear to god, if you memes vote for the 3rd option...

MatrixOne
12-17-2015, 08:02 PM
[X] Have Youmu greet her!

Snotgirl
12-17-2015, 08:20 PM
[xxgreet warmlyxx]

LardDude
12-17-2015, 09:00 PM
[X] Throw Youmu at her? (Unlocks secret spinning Youmu Phantasm)

>:)

Veloci
12-17-2015, 11:02 PM
[X] Throw Youmu at her? (Unlocks secret spinning Youmu Phantasm)

Rhomeo
12-18-2015, 01:33 AM
@LardDude

Congrats on third Omake of the group.

This is Canon - Rho Certified

Rewards gained!
9 Destiny Points gained! 2 Personal Destiny Points gained! New skill gained!

Voices From Another World (?): An ability which seemingly links the user to something... more. At this rank, the user makes random and out-of-character actions, sometimes even utilising knowledge they clearly shouldn't have. Allows for unique options and interactions.

Update rolling out soon'ish.

Liono
12-18-2015, 03:20 AM
[x] Stay.
- [x] Talk to Shirou.

Veloci
12-18-2015, 03:21 AM
[X] Go Home

Just going to play it safe for now.
Save the resistance choices for later. Don't want to make the character into one of her lifeless dolls.

LardDude
12-18-2015, 03:31 AM
Hmm. On the one hand, I really want to talk with Shirou to boost our relationship up, but... that resistance check. I'm gonna guess it's gonna be rather harsh with us having basically lost consciousness for a moment there.
I still reckon it's the more tactically sound choice.
But...

[X] Go home.

One must find peace within themselves before they seek peace with others.

MatrixOne
12-18-2015, 05:33 AM
[x] Stay
-[X] Talk to Shirou

Snotgirl
12-18-2015, 08:03 AM
[x] talk with the Justice Jacket

Anadeji
12-18-2015, 10:34 AM
[X] Go home

I'd kinda like to keep Alice as she is, even if it means making a slightly odd choice.

Liono
12-18-2015, 06:17 PM
[x] Make dolls!
- [x] Quality!
[x] Interact with:
- [x] Youmu

fight for us youmu

MatrixOne
12-18-2015, 06:18 PM
[x] Make dolls!
- [x] Quantity
[x] Interact with:
- [x] Youmu

Anadeji
12-18-2015, 06:21 PM
[X] ???? (2)

Adoravke
12-18-2015, 07:01 PM
[x] QUANTITY DOLLS

LardDude
12-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Same.

[X] ???? (2)

Snotgirl
12-18-2015, 07:28 PM
[x???}

Veloci
12-19-2015, 12:33 AM
[????] X

Adoravke
12-19-2015, 04:16 AM
[x] Fix Youmu (3)
[x] George (2)

Liono
12-19-2015, 04:19 AM
[x] Fix up Youmu! (3)
[x] Illyasviel wants to talk to you… (2)

MatrixOne
12-19-2015, 04:24 AM
[x] Fix Youmu (3)
[x] Interact with...
- [X] Rin (tell her about the attack, ask Archer to cover us as we talk with Gil)
- [X] Gil (tell him about the attack, ask to save our pathetic lives)

m139
12-19-2015, 04:41 AM
[x] Fix up Youmu! (3)
[2x] Build dolls!
- [x] Quantity!
- [x] Quality!

Snotgirl
12-19-2015, 06:20 AM
[x] Fix Youmu (3)
[x] Interact with...
- [X] Rin (tell her about the attack, ask Archer to cover us as we talk with Gil)
- [X] Gil (tell him about the attack, ask to save our pathetic lives)

I hate Gil but we probably need his help for dis shit. Do dis.

Veloci
12-19-2015, 06:39 AM
[X] Fix up Youmu! (3)
[X] George wants to talk to you about something important… (2)

Anadeji
12-19-2015, 11:10 AM
[X] Fix Youmu
[X] Important George talks

Just saying, talking to Gil is probably just risking our lives for no gain.

LardDude
12-19-2015, 07:46 PM
When the flames eventually die down, you note that Assassin's body is… well, gone. Dead, then. The other one, the man Youmu was fighting, he was gone too.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

[X] Fix up Youmu! (3)
[2X] Build dolls!
- [2X] Mixed!

LardDude
12-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Investing 4 points into the building of Quality Dolls.

Rhomeo
12-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Investing 4 points into the building of Quality Dolls.

Increase Dolls to 96.

2 new Platoon Leaders, yay.

Liono
12-19-2015, 11:10 PM
[x] Just listen to what he has to say.

Anadeji
12-19-2015, 11:11 PM
[X] Listen

MatrixOne
12-19-2015, 11:11 PM
[x] Listen to the husbando, and thank him for what he said.

LardDude
12-19-2015, 11:12 PM
[X] Just listen to what he has to say. Thank him for what he said back there, as well.

Snotgirl
12-20-2015, 02:04 AM
[risten]

Rhomeo
12-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Interesting to see a viewpoint of something in RP that was just out of sight, actually.

Rewards gained!
6 Destiny Points! 2 Personal Destiny Points! ??? gained!

Veloci
12-20-2015, 07:00 AM
[X] Listen to what he has to say.

Liono
12-22-2015, 01:57 AM
[x] Go to the meeting. (Locks in actions for tonight)

Veloci
12-22-2015, 01:58 AM
[X] Don't go to the meeting.

We might see Gil. And he might get mad.

m139
12-22-2015, 02:03 AM
[x] don't go.

We alreDy know what it is basically about.

Liono
12-22-2015, 03:11 AM
[x] Go after him.

m139
12-22-2015, 03:13 AM
[x] go after him

We won't let him die alone

Veloci
12-22-2015, 03:14 AM
[X] Go after him

MatrixOne
12-22-2015, 06:21 AM
[X] Go after him

guys why did you do this

Snotgirl
12-22-2015, 06:25 AM
[x] go after him

good thing i left the chat to miss this particular fuck up

LardDude
12-22-2015, 07:59 AM
Wow.

[X] Go after him.

Rhomeo
12-22-2015, 10:51 AM
Another Omakeee.

Rewards gained!
9 Destiny Points! 2 Personal Destiny Points! New ally!

MatrixOne
12-22-2015, 01:06 PM
[X] Introduce ourselves to everyone as Caster, and explain we have no ill will and want to stop the Behememoth. Tell George (through the link, not loudly) we're sorry for arguing not to go, but we wanted to avoid this (the collapse) happening in front of everyone.

Liono
12-22-2015, 04:20 PM
+1 Mat

Veloci
12-22-2015, 06:13 PM
+1 Memetrix

LardDude
12-22-2015, 10:15 PM
[X] Head back to the mansion to rest, absorbing as much prana as possible.

(i think that's how it'd work, i just mean to power up or something, i can't imagine us being able to say much rn as i imagine we look a bit like this (http://darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/enemies/humanity-phantom.jpg), but what do i know. plus i'm tired and am off to bed rn, so go figure)

m139
12-23-2015, 02:09 PM
[x] Tell George (through the link, not loudly) we're sorry for arguing not to go, but we wanted to avoid this (the collapse) happening in front of everyone. Attempt to leave

LardDude
12-26-2015, 04:58 PM
[X] From your knowledge, the Magical Girls are showing up today… (3)
[X] Deal with Alice? (3)
[X] George wants to talk. (2)
[X] Get used to your new body!

Liono
12-26-2015, 05:45 PM
[X] Deal with Alice? (3)
[X] On your travels, you run into Xelphen and Tongue-Chan!
[X] You got a new power…

MatrixOne
12-26-2015, 06:25 PM
[X] Interact with someone.
- [X] Youmu.
- [X] George.
- [X] Rin.
[X] Find a new body to copy?

Rhomeo
12-27-2015, 01:48 AM
... well, that was an interesting omake, actually.

Rewards gained!
4 Destiny Points! 6 Personal Destiny Points! 2 Action Points for this turn! New Action available!

m139
12-27-2015, 02:58 AM
[x] From your knowledge, the Magical Girls are showing up today… (3)
[x] Deal with Alice? (3)
[x] George wants to talk. (2)
[x] Interact with someone.
- [x] George. That synergy.... (need to save it up for next time...)

Anadeji
12-27-2015, 09:43 AM
[X] Deal with Alice? (3)
[X] You got a new power…

Rhomeo
12-27-2015, 02:01 PM
[XXXX] From your knowledge, the Magical Girls are showing up today… (3)
[XXXX] Deal with Alice? (3)
[XXXX] George wants to talk. (2)
[XX] Get used to your new body!

Updating meow.

LardDude
12-27-2015, 06:05 PM
[X] Homura wants to talk… (http://i.imgur.com/vwMin.gif)
[2X] Interact with:
- [X] Rin.
- [X] Rider's Master.

MatrixOne
12-27-2015, 06:59 PM
[x] http://puu.sh/mar6e/ddba3cd798.PNG

Liono
12-27-2015, 07:07 PM
[X] Homura wants to talk…
[x] Interact with:
- [x] Tongue-Chan
[x] Just stay home and rest...

m139
12-28-2015, 06:23 PM
[x] The members from the Church are arriving today… (3)
[x] Madoka wants to talk to you! (2)
[x] Wander around the city.
- [x] Youmu and Alice (if they will leave)
[x] You got a new power…

Liono
12-28-2015, 06:28 PM
[x] Youmu wants to talk to you! (2)
[x] Tell George about Homura wanting you to go with her. (2)
[x] Xelphen and Tongue-Chan are wandering around Fuyuki together… Investigate? (2)
[x] Plan the upcoming battle.
- [x] Tongue-Chan

MatrixOne
12-29-2015, 12:08 AM
[X] The members from the Church are arriving today… (3)
[X] Tell George about Homura wanting you to go with her. (2)
[X] You got a new power…

LardDude
12-29-2015, 01:24 AM
[X] Tell George about Homura wanting you to go with her. (2)
[2X] You got a new power…

or

- [X] George.
[2X] You got a new power…

...not too sure yet.

Veloci
12-29-2015, 09:02 AM
+1 Matrix

Snotgirl
12-29-2015, 10:06 AM
+1 Matrix

this

MatrixOne
12-29-2015, 04:48 PM
[x] … you feel compelled to go to the Greater Grail. (5)

Anadeji
12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
[X] ... you feel compelled to go to the Greater Grail. (5)

I'm curious.

Liono
12-29-2015, 06:12 PM
[x] … you feel compelled to go to the Greater Grail. (5)

m139
12-29-2015, 07:44 PM
{x} have a team meeting
[x] Youmu wants to talk to you

LardDude
12-30-2015, 12:11 AM
Not like it'll change much, but...

[X] Madoka wants to talk to you. (2)
[X] Youmu wants to talk to you. (2)
- [X] George.

Veloci
12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
[X] Greater Grail yolo

LardDude
12-30-2015, 02:48 PM
[X] Behemoth arrives today. (5)
[X] Have a final meeting? (3)
[2X] Practice with your power.

MatrixOne
12-30-2015, 03:10 PM
[X] Practice with your power.
- [X] George. Tell him about the shard within him.

If all Masters have shards of their own, perhaps we should tell the ones we trust about it, like Rin.

Liono
12-30-2015, 05:41 PM
[x] Final meeting. (3)
[x] Interact with someone.
- [x] George
[x] Practice with your power.

m139
12-30-2015, 05:47 PM
[x] Have a final meeting? (3)
[x]Youmu wants to talk with you (2)

Anadeji
12-31-2015, 06:28 PM

Rhomeo
12-31-2015, 06:28 PM
[X] Have a final meeting today. (3)

Liono
12-31-2015, 11:15 PM
stepping out

m139
01-02-2016, 04:03 PM
[] Anarchy
[] ASHLEY, SAVE US!!!!
[] Giant magical lead box.
[] We all die someday... (Do nothing)
[x]So...first wave with berserker, 4th BA, Arcueid, Aozaki Aoko, Magical Girls who can. If not dead, radiation sensitive drop back, replaced by other servants. If still not dead, we are so screwed everyone without a shard Attack... Alice, from the back, directs.

People with a shard should run... Endbringer we will explain it later.

Adoravke
01-03-2016, 07:26 AM
AIGHT SO I WAS AWAY FOR A WEEK! I'm putting some effort into this one, here it is:

[X] Have everyone who can definitely survive against Behemoth face up against him, evacuate everyone who can't survive at all to another location, and those that have a chance to survive to stay nearby, but don't engage directly as of yet. Gauge the first phase of the fight and go from there, allowing people to make decisions that they feel is best suited to their skills.

Anadeji
01-03-2016, 01:25 PM
[X] +1 Dude of Lard

LardDude
01-03-2016, 03:26 PM
[X] "Right: that -points where biggie smalls is coming from- emits radiation within 100 feet of it and only a few of us can survive that. Although I feel like it goes without saying, keep your distance. Behemoth hits like a truck.

We're gonna have to give it our all here, guys. Every single one of us. It's gonna be a tough battle, even for the strongest of us, so give it your best shot. Gil, Saber, Ciel, Lancer, Arcueid, you with the green hair, and Aozaki - you guys can chunk that bitch. Same goes for you Magical Girls, bar Homura and Oriko.

George, Kirika, Sayaka, Aiko, Arceuid, Greenie - you guys can take his hits, so you're pretty much our frontline, but keep your distance if you can. Any questions?"

Liono
01-03-2016, 07:30 PM
[x] Find George and explain everything.

MatrixOne
01-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Memes.

http://puu.sh/mim2Q/2e7a052cc8.PNG

http://puu.sh/milKQ/633c1fda3b.PNG

http://puu.sh/milLq/79141206f3.png

http://puu.sh/mdY3p/63f634f357.jpg

http://puu.sh/milRG/1af5329104.PNG"]http://puu.sh/milRG/1af5329104.PNG
http://puu.sh/milXf/dc8e3cf305.jpg"]http://puu.sh/milXf/dc8e3cf305.jpg
http://puu.sh/mimjr/af78ad5040.PNG"]http://puu.sh/mimjr/af78ad5040.PNG

http://puu.sh/mimCT/63bcdbed03.png

Rhomeo
01-03-2016, 07:44 PM

Rewards gained!
15 Destiny Points! 5 Personal Destiny Points!

MatrixOne
01-03-2016, 08:01 PM
[x] Find George and explain everything.

Veloci
01-03-2016, 08:02 PM
{x} find george and commit seppuku

LardDude
01-03-2016, 08:11 PM
[X] Find George and kill him. Don't make it obvious that assassinating him is your objective.

It's the only way we can become the true Master. (http://i.imgur.com/KhnG6Om.png)

Adoravke
01-04-2016, 10:55 AM
[x] Introduce yourself. BUT ITS A RUSE!

m139
01-04-2016, 04:08 PM
[x] Walk in. Say hi. Then begin to leave (only stop if he says something to you)

Anadeji
01-04-2016, 05:40 PM
{X} George find, explain lots.

Liono
01-04-2016, 08:14 PM
[x] Go apologise to Alice? (2)
[x] Interact with?
- [x] George

LardDude
[X] Go apologise to Alice? (2)
[X] Interact with someone. (Limited to people in the house)
- [X] George.

Veloci
[X] Go apologize to Alice
[X] Go interact with someone
- [X] George

Adoravke
01-04-2016, 08:25 PM
[3] Go apologize to Alice.......with a hug

MatrixOne
01-04-2016, 08:27 PM
[X] Go apologize to Alice
[X] Go interact with someone
- [X] George

m139
01-04-2016, 08:27 PM
[x] Have a team meeting with George and Alice! (2)

[x] Do something else? (Limited to actions in the house)
- [x] Find George's books on Geology and Rock Formation...

Anadeji
01-04-2016, 11:18 PM
{X} Apologise to Alice (2)
{X} Interact with...
- {X} George

Rhomeo
01-05-2016, 03:33 AM
So, Omakes...

@Matrix
I'm afraid that's not canon, he would have no reason to retain memories. Sorry.

Still, because you kept bringing it up

Reward gained!
7 3 Destiny Points! 3 1 Personal Destiny Point!

@Liono
Well... making an attempt at joining the War is fine, but I don't think I can swing him being a legit Master. Even so, the attempt was made, so-

Reward gained!
3 Destiny Points! 2 Personal Destiny Points!

LardDude
01-07-2016, 09:46 AM
[X] Your date is today! (3)
[X] You feel compelled to visit the site of the Greater Grail… (2)

Oh boy, I can't believe we're going on our first date - it's like we're all grown up, now!

Rhomeo
01-07-2016, 10:21 AM
Considering what I'm about to do might tell you guys a lot about what Audrey's power really is.

Rewards gained!
5 Destiny Points! 12 Personal Destiny Points! She's taken notice of you...

MatrixOne
01-07-2016, 01:35 PM
[x] Your date is today! (3)
[x] You should check in on Alice and see if she's finished that doll! (2)

Veloci
01-07-2016, 03:08 PM
[X] Date (3)
[X] Introduce yourself to the Guardian of Fuyuki (2)

Liono
01-08-2016, 12:17 AM
[x] Go out on patrol with the Magical Girls – they're looking for something, apparently. (2)

m139
01-08-2016, 03:08 AM

[x] You should check in on Alice and see if she's finished that doll! (2)

Liono
01-09-2016, 01:11 AM
[x] Talk to George about what happened today with the ritual. (2)
[x] Interact with someone?
- [x] Alice
- [x] Madoka?

MatrixOne
01-09-2016, 01:16 AM
[x] Talk to George about what happened today with the ritual. (2)
[x] Interact with someone?
- [x] Alice
- [x] Audrey

m139
01-09-2016, 04:15 AM
[x] bold
[x] scout
-[x] that restaurant, with whoever will go with you
[x] interact with someone
- [x] Alice... Maybe Marisa will be with her?

Rhomeo
01-09-2016, 04:48 AM
... haha, well, interesting Omake. Let's see how it pans out, shall we?

Rewards gained!
9 Personal Destiny Points! A new horror has fallen upon Fuyuki...

Anadeji
01-09-2016, 12:31 PM
{X} Talk to George about what happened today with the ritual. (2)
{X} Interact with someone.
- {X} Alice, maybe she has an idea on where to workshop.
{X} Scout!
- {X} The temple, alone.

Rhomeo
01-11-2016, 12:14 AM
... hrm, I can work with this.

Rewards gained!
2 Destiny Points gained! 9 Personal Destiny Points! The timeline has shifted...

Liono
01-12-2016, 03:14 AM
[x] Guess I'm going, we can change things with shitty rolls

Veloci
01-12-2016, 03:15 AM
[x] Yolo, gofourit