PDA

View Full Version : Quarantine Zone {M}

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 01:48 AM
Year 2010.

A research facility somewhere in Colorado, experimented on biological weaponry in hopes to create a new weapon for future use. Not only weapons, but possible robotic sentries, a machine used for constructive ideals, medical research, combat experienced. These sentries were created to replace human soldiers, saving many lives. Though in order to create these subjects. Research teams managed to use the Atomic Energy from Nuclear bombs, turning the energy into smaller and more compatible items.

Year 2020.

One day, the atomic energy was used for the sentries to become more artificial. Programmed for certain fields such as one sentry will become a Medical Officer to aid people who are hurt badly or wounded. Another sentry for Law Enforcement to not only enforce the laws, but aid people as well. These sentries were not given the appearance of human kind, but the physical shape could not be helped.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--B_CAT0c3--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/190fp0t9g9nasjpg.jpg

Progress of the robotic facility was going quite well. Situation with programming was running smooth. And officials had said they planned on creating synthetic organs for humans as well, for instance. A missing arm, lung, liver, leg, eye ball. A year later, from what became a idea, has become a success. Only one problematic with the facility was the Nuclear waste that seemed to become a concern. Protocol states the Nuclear waste needed to removed and into isolated areas, properly disposed.

However, during the progress of removing of said Waste. A explosion had occurred. Causing the facility to immediately shut all power and locking the facility down. A nerve gas flowed from the air ventilation. Causing the staff on duty as well as certain residents who volunteered for testing, became unconscious.

Few hours later, you awoke from your slumber and discovered the facility had taken a toll. Damaged wires exposed, lights barely working properly, emergency lights were active, but the emergency doors were permanently shut. During your wake up, you have to find others, if anyone is still alive, and try to leave the facility before another "accident" occurs. But be warned of how you discover other staff members and residents, not all of them will be normal in the head.

Character Sheet Details.

Name:
Appearance:
Position: (Staff Member, resident, janitor, etc.)
Bio:
Where do you plan to wake up?: (In room, closest, bathroom, a office. Etc.)

Rules:

1: Please follow the original RPA Rules.
2: No God Mod. Only I am ranked for that.
3: Romance, it is possible, but please keep it PG-13. Kissing is allowed, but no *Squeeze butt check* scene.
4: No killing other RPA Members. Seriously that's not cool.
5: RPA Members are allowed to have 4 characters per player.
6: This RP is rated M. Cussing is allowed, but do not go over board with the words, or I will censor you. XD
7: Have fun.

My Character Sheet:

Name: John Snow
Appearance:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/05/37/79/05377962610cd2024951d4d1c2d9f4a4.jpg

Position: Security Staff Member.

Bio: Snow was recruited in the U.S. Army, during his time in the military, he served in a few tours before losing his forearm. Since he was no longer body able for field. His service for the military was cut. When he had learned of synthetic replacements. With a robotic hand, it was a concern for him. He wanted to re-enter into the Military, but his former superiors still think he was unable to return back to active. But instead, pointed his way towards a security position with the facility in Colorado. He's been with the company for only several months.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Snow awoke from his slumber and discovered himself in the security room by himself. Security camera feed were static, radios were not working and the room was dark.

IC Link: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77982&p=2678588#post2678588

P.K.
12-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Name: Cyd
Appearance:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/32/49/c832494420e152cb77a7439a010a2d52.jpg

Position: Prototype Android

Bio: Cyd was the first android personal to be created by the company. Though since it was first created underground. Several staff members were included in the project. P.A.A. Model 001. (Personal Assistant Android) Once someone called it Cyd and the Android herself liked the name. It became quite popular to have a friendly female android as it's first test.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Activated after Emergency Protocol was activated.

Name: Alexa Courage Rasmen.
Appearance:https://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/konachan-com-128070-bra-cleavage-dressing-eiyuu_densetsu-elie_macdowell-enami_katsumi-gray_hair-long_hair-underwear-yellow_eyes-zero_no_kiseki.jpg
Position: resident volunteer
Bio: Alexa was a shy student at a collage some ways away, she was studying to be a Vet tech and geologist. On a field trip to a salt min there was an accident which caused her to lose sight in both eyes, making her give up her dreams for quite sometime. Her father never gave up hope in finding something and eventually ran across the idea synthetic organs, Alexa was not very hopeful at first and proceeded to be in a depressed state, but her father pressed one, contacting the company and working out a spot for his daughter to be one of the first subjects, he was confident that her eyes could be fixed and eventually she consented unable to help feel a little of her father's excitement.
Where do you plan to wake up?: Bathroom laying on the floor in a puddle of water as the sink she'd been at is overflowing...

Name: Dr. Cynthia Kane

http://www.bliptalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SteinsGate.jpg

Position: Robotics Engineering Staff

Bio: Cynthia was a child prodigy to say the least. Ever since she was young she has had a fascination with robots and worked her entire life to join the renowned research facility in Colorado. However, because she worked so hard this also meant she had little to no social life and only kept a small group of friends. Her work paid off at the age of 24 when she graduated college and was immediately hired into her dream job. For the next four years she has been working on a project to project a user's movements into a sentry through a body suit. Before the explosion she and her team was on the verge of a breakthrough.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Office

Name:
Quinn Adamson

Appearance:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2u5tffd.jpg

Position:
Resident Volunteer

Bio:
The thing is, Quinn was born mute. Growing up as an only child, his parents had big dreams for him, but it all shattered when he was born mute. One could say he was almost neglected, almost because he had the staff to care for him and his parents every now and then. However, the boy knew that the reason his parents were never home is because they were scientists working on a project that they were sure would help their beloved son. According to rumors, however, was that Quinn lost his voice to constant fighting, which ended up with him getting his windpipe crushed by a mafia underling he had crossed by accident. Not only that, the rumors grew more and more ridiculous. It probably didn't help that he was part of an underground street fighting competition.

He was a two-sided coin; happy and cheerful in school, the boy with good grades and is talented with the piano, despite being mute. On the other hand, he is a reckless, free spirit that takes nothing seriously, including his own life. So when his parents made a breakthrough and made him apply, since they had no idea about the illegal things their son was sticking his nose in, they were surprised to find out that he also needed to get a few of his bones reinforced, if not replaced, and that his hip had to be treated when the ball went out of the socket (it's a surprise he could actually move well with it). Quinn didn't really confess much, though he assured his parents that he was fine, they pretty much grounded him and made sure he was safe in the facility, away from danger and from things that may harm him... kind of.

Where do you plan to wake up?:
In the ventilation, attempting to sneak out

Name: Yumi Snow

http://img13.deviantart.net/fd1c/i/2015/332/4/2/_ce__ruri_by_novclow-d9idxxc.jpg

She is 5'2''

Position: N/A - Visitor

Bio: As the second child of Akane Snow, she was a planned child of her second marriage, the first ending three years before John joined the military. It had been John's biological father who encouraged these traits, to participate in the ever growing, longest war of USA history taking place in Iraq and the crumbling middle east. And by the time Akane met her second husband, John was already dead set in going.

Yumi only interacted with John for the first three years of her life, he left, and with him gone she had been taken to Japan with her mother and father. John came rarely home, it was like welcoming a gloomy stranger into their home when John came. She never called him brother, nervous around him - something about him was dangerous - something in his eyes.

When John was wounded, their mom was beside herself, preaching that she knew this would happen and urged John to come home, bond with his sister who doesn't even know him - but his heart wasn't in it. He went back to the states and Yumi's relationship had never been more strained, in school she simply told others she was an only child.

Three weeks ago, Akane shipped Yumi overseas, under John's care and things still have been tense but gradually going down. Yumi still holds back the words 'love' and 'brother' unsure if she can welcome such a scared and intimidating man into her life as family.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Women's bathroom near security room.

Other:

She had charmed John into getting her hair dyed red, without their mother knowing.

Sorry for the delay been really busy the last couple of days.

Name: Andrea “Andy” St. Vincent

http://wallpapershacker.com/wallpaper/tie_steins_gate_makise_kurisu_anime_t_i_hd-wallpaper-1231544.jpgPosition: Medical Doctor / Researcher
Bio: Andrea was top of her class at Harvard University, while in her last year of school she was recruited by the facility and spent her residency there. Now a few years later she has her own lab where she mostly researches neuroscience. The facility contracted her to develop a system to allow their sentries to be controlled remotely through a neuro-link. In her spare time she has been studying epilepsy, researching a way to better control her epilepsy or cure it. She is known for working long hours and getting lost in her work. Quite often a coworker has to pry her away from her work to get something to eat or to fall asleep somewhere other then the sofa in her office. Sometimes people when meeting her outside of her lab find it hard to believe she is actually a doctor as she can be a bit ditzy and forgetful. Though when she is working she seems like a totally different person very focused on what she is during.
Where do you plan to wake up?: On the floor in her office.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 02:45 AM
Exciting!

I like the character blind situation, looking for a answer and the company has the answer. Character accepted.

P.K.
12-11-2015, 02:46 AM
Cool! :D glad you like her!

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Quick question, is she still blind? Or did the surgery take success?

P.K.
12-11-2015, 02:50 AM
My thought was that she had the surgery but she's still recovering from it, so her eyes are covered with bandages to help them heal before they really try and see if it works.

If not then it hasn't been done yet.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 02:51 AM
That actually sounds better, she got the surgery, but still recovering, and still has to walk around blind until her eye comes to life. I like that.

P.K.
12-11-2015, 02:54 AM
Sweet. :)

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 02:55 AM
If we can get another Player in, I'll make the IC.

Bionicllama
12-11-2015, 03:14 AM
I'll get something in tonight and then insanity can ensue.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Aaaaaaalrighty

P.K.
12-11-2015, 03:29 AM
MAWHAHAHA!
I mean...
pls don't kill me.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 03:32 AM
I won't in the OOC.....but in the IC...whooowowoooowowooooo

P.K.
12-11-2015, 03:33 AM
O_O
D: save me good guy save me!
I'm just a helpless blind girl!

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 03:36 AM
You can always add in a Robotic Sentry as well. Since my character is one of the Security Staff, he can find a Security Sentry and order the machine to follow him. Though some of the other Sentries seemed to receive a virus, it'll depend on which you'll find. XD

P.K.
12-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Oh well crap XD we are in a jar of pickles arn't we?

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Pretty much. Although I do want to create a unique sentry. A sentry with it's own personality. XD

P.K.
12-11-2015, 03:44 AM
hum... :) we'll have to see what else we can make.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 03:51 AM
Turrets? XD haha. I think anything synthetic will do.

Bionicllama
12-11-2015, 04:21 AM
Name: Dr. Cynthia Kane

http://www.bliptalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SteinsGate.jpg

Position: Robotics Engineering Staff

Bio: Cynthia was a child prodigy to say the least. Ever since she was young she has had a fascination with robots and worked her entire life to join the renowned research facility in Colorado. However, because she worked so hard this also meant she had little to no social life and only kept a small group of friends. Her work paid off at the age of 24 when she graduated college and was immediately hired into her dream job. For the next four years she has been working on a project to project a user's movements into a sentry through a body suit. Before the explosion she and her team was on the verge of a breakthrough.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Office

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Love the body suit idea. Your character has been accepted!!

I'll get to work on the IC.

AngelDellaNotte
12-11-2015, 04:57 AM
I got the idea floating around in my head for an MD but won't be able to post until morning.

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 05:00 AM
That's okay, post when your ready. I'm still thinking of how to make the first post for the IC. I'll do it tomorrow.

Minkasha
12-11-2015, 09:13 AM
John Snow, you couldn't help yourself with the name could you?

What if...John had a younger relative with him at the time he just so happened to give a special 'tour' to brighten his/her day up but then that day was just this terrible, terrible bad day... ...:wink:

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 06:08 PM
Honestly about the name? I didn't realize until you said it. XD

A young sibling huh? Hm okay sounds good.

Argon Jaden
12-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Name:
Quinn Adamson

Appearance:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2u5tffd.jpg

Position:
Resident Volunteer

Bio:
The thing is, Quinn was born mute. Growing up as an only child, his parents had big dreams for him, but it all shattered when he was born mute. One could say he was almost neglected, almost because he had the staff to care for him and his parents every now and then. However, the boy knew that the reason his parents were never home is because they were scientists working on a project that they were sure would help their beloved son. According to rumors, however, was that Quinn lost his voice to constant fighting, which ended up with him getting his windpipe crushed by a mafia underling he had crossed by accident. Not only that, the rumors grew more and more ridiculous. It probably didn't help that he was part of an underground street fighting competition.

He was a two-sided coin; happy and cheerful in school, the boy with good grades and is talented with the piano, despite being mute. On the other hand, he is a reckless, free spirit that takes nothing seriously, including his own life. So when his parents made a breakthrough and made him apply, since they had no idea about the illegal things their son was sticking his nose in, they were surprised to find out that he also needed to get a few of his bones reinforced, if not replaced, and that his hip had to be treated when the ball went out of the socket (it's a surprise he could actually move well with it). Quinn didn't really confess much, though he assured his parents that he was fine, they pretty much grounded him and made sure he was safe in the facility, away from danger and from things that may harm him... kind of.

Where do you plan to wake up?:
In the ventilation, attempting to sneak out

P.K.
12-11-2015, 07:39 PM
yay a fellow volunteer XD

Argon Jaden
12-11-2015, 07:49 PM
@PK: Yay!! XD We should team up... if they find each other. XD Though, they probably would have a hard time communicating with each other... o3o;

P.K.
12-11-2015, 08:20 PM
@PK: Yay!! XD We should team up... if they find each other. XD Though, they probably would have a hard time communicating with each other... o3o;

would make it more interesting yes? xD

So we have a blindness. Mutness now we just need def :D
then we have all three!

Argon Jaden
12-11-2015, 08:43 PM
We'd need someone lame too, then we'd be complete. XD

Though, we could make them (blind, deaf, mute) do the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thing. XD

P.K.
12-11-2015, 08:48 PM
We'd need someone lame too, then we'd be complete. XD

Though, we could make them (blind, deaf, mute) do the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil thing. XD

right? XD are you sure there's nothing else?

that's exactly what I was thinking!!

Argon Jaden
12-11-2015, 08:52 PM

Hmmmm.... Yup. That's a bout it. XD

See?! XD For comedic effect, when something happens. XD Lawl. XD

Argon Jaden
12-11-2015, 08:52 PM

Hmmmm.... Yup. That's a bout it. XD

See?! XD For comedic effect, when something happens. XD Lawl. XD

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 10:50 PM
So....*snickers*.....so he's trying to sneak out of a air vent, but he is a volunteer? XD

Okay he's accepted but that part just makes me laugh. XD

P.K.
12-11-2015, 11:06 PM
XD well I think he's more of a voluntold XD

MidKnight
12-11-2015, 11:11 PM
HA!!!!!!!! XD Forced into volunteering duty ?

Minkasha
12-12-2015, 02:03 AM
Based on John's appearance, I assumed he had some Asian decent in his blood. I made it that they share the same mother, if that's okay.

Name: Yumi Snow

http://img13.deviantart.net/fd1c/i/2015/332/4/2/_ce__ruri_by_novclow-d9idxxc.jpg

She is 5'2''

Position: N/A - Visitor

Bio: As the second child of Akane Snow, she was a planned child of her second marriage, the first ending three years before John joined the military. It had been John's biological father who encouraged these traits, to participate in the ever growing, longest war of USA history taking place in Iraq and the crumbling middle east. And by the time Akane met her second husband, John was already dead set in going.

Yumi only interacted with John for the first three years of her life, he left, and with him gone she had been taken to Japan with her mother and father. John came rarely home, it was like welcoming a gloomy stranger into their home when John came. She never called him brother, nervous around him - something about him was dangerous - something in his eyes.

When John was wounded, their mom was beside herself, preaching that she knew this would happen and urged John to come home, bond with his sister who doesn't even know him - but his heart wasn't in it. He went back to the states and Yumi's relationship had never been more strained, in school she simply told others she was an only child.

Three weeks ago, Akane shipped Yumi overseas, under John's care and things still have been tense but gradually going down. Yumi still holds back the words 'love' and 'brother' unsure if she can welcome such a scared and intimidating man into her life as family.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Women's bathroom near security room.

Other:

She had charmed John into getting her hair dyed red, without their mother knowing.

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 02:12 AM
Hm, I like it. Fear of her own family because the brother is a the only black sheep in the herd. Nice. Accepted. You can go ahead and post when ever you like. :D

Argon Jaden
12-12-2015, 02:40 AM
So....*snickers*.....so he's trying to sneak out of a air vent, but he is a volunteer? XD

Okay he's accepted but that part just makes me laugh. XD

Oh, Mommy and Daddy volunteered him to keep him out of trouble. *snickers* XD And why not the airvent? Best place to try and sneak out through. XD

@PK: Exactly. XD

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Because that is where the knock out gas came from? And pretty much your the first one to get hit by it. XD

Argon Jaden
12-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Because that is where the knock out gas came from? And pretty much your the first one to get hit by it. XD

Perfect. Makes it easier to get him confused with what happened. XD

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Eh you little rebel.... XD

Argon Jaden
12-12-2015, 03:11 AM
Yup~♪ Always was and will be~ ;)

Minkasha
12-12-2015, 05:32 AM
When it comes to NPCs and miscellaneous information, how much are the players able to create? Because we'll run out of things to write if we can't find each other immediately or be able to have any way to interact with the world of the story.

P.K.
12-12-2015, 12:41 PM
that's a good question. I'm also unsure if I should have Alexa hear Je or what atm xD will try and post to day though.

AngelDellaNotte
12-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Sorry for the delay been really busy the last couple of days.

Name: Andrea “Andy” St. Vincent

http://wallpapershacker.com/wallpaper/tie_steins_gate_makise_kurisu_anime_t_i_hd-wallpaper-1231544.jpgPosition: Medical Doctor / Researcher
Bio: Andrea was top of her class at Harvard University, while in her last year of school she was recruited by the facility and spent her residency there. Now a few years later she has her own lab where she mostly researches neuroscience. The facility contracted her to develop a system to allow their sentries to be controlled remotely through a neuro-link. In her spare time she has been studying epilepsy, researching a way to better control her epilepsy or cure it. She is known for working long hours and getting lost in her work. Quite often a coworker has to pry her away from her work to get something to eat or to fall asleep somewhere other then the sofa in her office. Sometimes people when meeting her outside of her lab find it hard to believe she is actually a doctor as she can be a bit ditzy and forgetful. Though when she is working she seems like a totally different person very focused on what she is during.
Where do you plan to wake up?: On the floor in her office.

Bionicllama
12-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Hey Angel, your character sounds a little close to mine. She is also working on a way for people to control the sentries remotely, just not through their minds but with movement. Could it be possible they woke up in the same place?

AngelDellaNotte
12-12-2015, 04:06 PM
I would be okay with that. Maybe they have a professional rivalry going too..

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 06:09 PM
You guys can create 3 more characters, and have each one run into another, it'll be like walking in a maze. And since other Staff Members are either still laying down and not waking up or missing. I'll have Sentries walk around like with Bionic's character, I'll have a sentry detect her presence and ask her for any assistance. This is a list of each sentry model and assignments

SS - Security Sentry (model color - Blue)
MS - Medical Sentry (model color - yellow)
AS - Assistance Sentry (model color - White)
MMS - Maintenance Mechanical Sentry (model color - brown)

The colors will be shown around their shoulder and head areas. But each sentry will say their Model Name and give their ID number. Example.

"Hello, I am a Medical Sentry ID number MS-37, how can I help you?"

If anyone would like to try this, go ahead and you have my permission.

P.K.
12-12-2015, 06:21 PM
hum, I don't currently have any other ideas for Characters...
but maybe I could make your security partner? XD ha I don't know... but from your last post it almost seemed like they were dragged off after being killed.

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 07:06 PM
It could be anyone. XD

But if you interest in making a Security character, go for it.

Oh and Angels character is accepted, you can go ahead and post. Man. I'm gonna need a co-gm for this soon. XD

P.K.
12-12-2015, 07:07 PM
I can start posting the accepted Characters on my post if you want?

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Sure. I'll work on a post to work with the others.

P.K.
12-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Updated.

MidKnight
12-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Thank you ^^

P.K.
12-12-2015, 10:54 PM
yep ^_^

I'm unsure if I should have Alexa hear the grate sound and meet up with Je or if it would make more since for it to e a passing sentry.

Bionicllama
12-14-2015, 06:25 PM
So...how's it going, peeps?

P.K.
12-14-2015, 06:29 PM
I'm doing well.
O_O having an RPA wedding to day.
also working XD
also on pintrest....

Argon Jaden
12-15-2015, 03:47 AM
I'm doing well.
O_O having an RPA wedding to day.
also working XD
also on pintrest....

Ahahaha. XD I saw. XD Is interested, but not sure if I could attend every day... and I don't have a date. XD Congratulations though PK~-luv- XD

On that note, pinterest account name? :3

P.K.
12-15-2015, 03:54 AM
haha its okay :) I love you anyways. and thanks <3

I believe its Atlanta.
I also think its linked to my google account so it probably is Atlanta Stark.

Argon Jaden
12-15-2015, 05:15 AM
haha its okay :) I love you anyways. and thanks <3

I believe its Atlanta.
I also think its linked to my google account so it probably is Atlanta Stark.

Yay~ I'm loved! XD

I'll check it out once I get home. :3 Or when I manage to get to the computer lab and have less prying eyes on me. XD The school library isn't as private as most people make it out to be. XD

P.K.
12-15-2015, 04:06 PM
:love:

Bionicllama
12-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Agh, I need posts ;-;

MidKnight
12-15-2015, 08:37 PM
Hey everyone, sorry to keep everyone waiting, apparently a nice litte snow storm decided to visit my home. So signal will be rough...and it will be cold.

P.K.
12-15-2015, 09:01 PM
just stay warm and safe kay?

MidKnight
12-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Oh I will be, I brought my Xbox One and my special blanket with me.

MidKnight
12-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait. We had a bad snow storm, and lost power for days. I'm alive~!! XD lol anyways. I added a Sentry to each of you as you all noticed. I thought of area where we can meet up and hopefully avoid "Accidents." Or "DEATH!!"

P.K.
12-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Pft... someone's gotta die or it wouldn't be fun right?
right?
just me?
okay then...

MidKnight
12-18-2015, 11:53 PM
Could be you. Could be the mute boy. Could be me...who knows.

P.K.
12-19-2015, 12:01 AM
ahhhhhhh. I don wanna die!

also I need to make a post... will work on that.

MidKnight
12-19-2015, 12:03 AM
Been a while since I seen Angel posted as well.

Bionicllama
12-19-2015, 02:13 AM
Yeah, been waiting on Angel to post but I think I'll go without her.

MidKnight
12-19-2015, 02:33 AM
I notified her, hopefully she'll respond soon.

AngelDellaNotte
12-19-2015, 06:49 AM
I will post in the morning on my way into work now.

MidKnight
12-22-2015, 10:30 PM
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been active for a while for the past couple of days. (party)

Ehm. Anyways, I'll get to work on setting up the spot where everyone where will meet at the Evacuation Zone, but the fun won't stop there. XD

Argon Jaden
12-23-2015, 04:19 PM
Mkay! X3

P.K.
12-23-2015, 05:22 PM
so much fun o-o

wait do I need to post?

MidKnight
12-28-2015, 09:53 AM
So, how was everyone's holidays?

AngelDellaNotte
12-28-2015, 10:21 AM
Had to work through them but it was otherwise good.

Minkasha
12-28-2015, 01:21 PM
Great...I got to see Star Wars! -came-

AngelDellaNotte
12-28-2015, 01:39 PM
Great...I got to see Star Wars! -came-

I haven't yet. Polly gonna go this weekend. I have heard it is good though.

P.K.
12-28-2015, 04:46 PM
NO SPOILERS!

Argon Jaden
12-28-2015, 07:45 PM
Yay! Someone who could mediate for the blind and the mute. XD Thanks Mink!!

@PK: I just realized, in theur CS...s... Alexa and Quinn are both eating pocky. XD

TheRandomThingsIshouldntNotice

P.K.
12-28-2015, 07:47 PM
hahaha XD cool!

MidKnight
12-29-2015, 10:23 AM
I seen the movie too. Though I was in the front row, so my neck kind of hurt after it was over. Ugh! Never again will I sit at the front row. I am not that blind. XD

P.K.
12-29-2015, 05:09 PM
aww Poor Jevan.

MidKnight
01-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Anyone seen Bio lately? I've been waiting for her to post so I can get the next scene started. If she doesn't post soon...guess I got my victim. XD

Argon Jaden
01-08-2016, 02:29 PM
I haven't... Ill check her recent posts.

-edit-

Her last post was 8:54 Today... Around that time at least. ^_^

MidKnight
01-09-2016, 07:32 AM
Thanks AJ. I sent her another message, if she don't post soon, then her character will be the first victim of this RP.

AngelDellaNotte
01-15-2016, 06:04 PM
Hahaha I didn't even realize I used the same anime character for Andy as Bio. Lolz!

MidKnight
01-17-2016, 07:47 AM
*Tim Allen's voice* Oh no!

Minkasha
01-17-2016, 11:00 AM
I will reply by the end of today :)

MidKnight
01-19-2016, 06:42 PM
*eats human flesh*

Anyone else hungry?

P.K.
01-19-2016, 06:53 PM
O_O
-backs out of the room slowly-

Argon Jaden
01-20-2016, 07:17 AM
*eats human flesh*

Anyone else hungry?

*stomach growls*

Can I have the balls? The eyeballs? X3

MidKnight
01-20-2016, 07:19 AM
*gives both*

here you go XD

Argon Jaden
01-20-2016, 08:52 AM
*puts both in noodle soup and starts eating*

(gwomp)

Munch munch yum~ Thanks. XD

Argon Jaden
01-20-2016, 09:03 AM
Wait, Jevan, did you mean Dr. Kane as the character who nearly got mauled?

MidKnight
01-20-2016, 09:13 AM
What do you mean? John called out for Dr. Kane, because he got worried about Dr. Vincent and looked at her wound before being on the look out. XD

MidKnight
01-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Wait, never mind, I see what you mean now. XD I got the characters mixed up and had to take a look of who is who for a moment. Thanks AJ!

Argon Jaden
01-20-2016, 04:08 PM
No probs. ^_^ I actually wondered who was who for a moment. XD

MidKnight
01-22-2016, 10:22 AM
Bad AJ!!! Never put testicles and eye balls in a noodle bowl. XD

P.K.
01-30-2016, 06:57 PM
I think Alexa should be blind for a while longer
What do yall think?

AngelDellaNotte
01-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Up to you. I think either way it could be interesting.

MidKnight
01-31-2016, 02:06 AM
She will be blind forever!!!!!! Muwahahahaha!!!!!

P.K.
01-31-2016, 02:18 AM
She will be blind forever!!!!!! Muwahahahaha!!!!!

Well the GM has spoken >.>
So much for this place being good at what it dose XD

MidKnight
01-31-2016, 02:27 AM
I'm kidding!!! XD also be advised another character played by me of course will come to play.

Argon Jaden
01-31-2016, 05:35 AM
Bad AJ!!! Never put testicles and eye balls in a noodle bowl. XD

.... They taste pretty good. XD

@PK: Your call. ^_^ though her chance of survival is a lot better with her eyes. XD

MidKnight
01-31-2016, 06:30 AM
Yes, like AJ said Pika. You can see whenever you want. Unless you want to hit crazy people with a walking stick? XD

Argon Jaden
01-31-2016, 01:27 PM
Yes, like AJ said Pika. You can see whenever you want. Unless you want to hit crazy people with a walking stick? XD

Hey! Walking sticks hurt. D: Have you ever been chased by an angry, blind, old man with a walking stick?

.... I haven't, but it sounds pretty scary. XD

P.K.
01-31-2016, 08:56 PM
LOL!
XD yes her chances are better with her eyes.
But which one is more fun and more story building?
I think I'll have her be blind a while longer.

AngelDellaNotte
01-31-2016, 09:11 PM
Feel free to control Andy for a bit, if you want to have her examine Alexa to find out it is too soon to remove the bandages.

MidKnight
02-03-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm just waiting for one player to post. XD

And then the moment will be revealed!!! Of why is everyone is crazy and why they were found unconscious!!!

P.K.
02-04-2016, 02:09 AM
Oo. I would like to know that!

Also uhm I don't feel comfortable acting other people's characters XD but we could always do a quick co-op.

AngelDellaNotte
02-04-2016, 06:33 AM
Whichever you prefer.

P.K.
02-04-2016, 02:46 PM
mini co-op. do you want me to start?

AngelDellaNotte
02-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Yeah go ahead and start it off.

MidKnight
02-05-2016, 07:38 AM
*dances to hip music*

AngelDellaNotte
02-05-2016, 12:09 PM
Should be coming soon, I fell asleep on PK and delayed our co-op.

MidKnight
02-06-2016, 09:04 AM
The OOC was suppose to be in Horror Section. XD But I'll get that straightened out. Anyways, here is the new player I want to bring in. Also AJ! Your turn to post.

Name: Cyd
Appearance:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c8/32/49/c832494420e152cb77a7439a010a2d52.jpg

Position: Prototype Android

Bio: Cyd was the first android personal to be created by the company. Though since it was first created underground. Several staff members were included in the project. P.A.A. Model 001. (Personal Assistant Android) Once someone called it Cyd and the Android herself liked the name. It became quite popular to have a friendly female android as it's first test.

Where do you plan to wake up?: Activated after Emergency Protocol was activated.

Argon Jaden
02-06-2016, 03:19 PM
I just got resurrected and am due to die any minute... XD It's hell week. XD But I will post~-luv-

So, what did I miss?

P.K.
02-06-2016, 04:03 PM
NO STAY WITH US!

Argon Jaden
02-06-2016, 04:29 PM
I'd love to but... I'm still dying... D:

MidKnight
02-06-2016, 05:13 PM
*tackle hug* Nooooooooo!!!!!

P.K.
02-06-2016, 05:23 PM
we need defibrillators?!

MidKnight
02-06-2016, 05:29 PM
No....it's gonna be....*pets teddy bear* Bear hugs...

Argon Jaden
02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
*chokes* Ch-choking... not breathing.... D:

MidKnight
02-06-2016, 05:41 PM
*hits AJ with teddy bear* And the Lord said!! "Breath!!!'

Argon Jaden
02-07-2016, 06:23 AM
Ow! D: Why you hurt the poor teddy? D:

P.K.
02-07-2016, 08:02 PM
-watches all this with some caramel covered popcorn-

MidKnight
02-07-2016, 10:24 PM
*stares at Pika with teddy bear*

P.K.
02-07-2016, 10:32 PM
>.>
<.<
What?

MidKnight
02-07-2016, 10:47 PM
*Starts waving teddy around* HE SAID BREATHE!!!!! XD

P.K.
02-07-2016, 11:20 PM
-breaths then stuffs popcorn in mouth-

MidKnight
02-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Good. I win. *takes some popcorn*

By the way, how do you say Caramel? I mean like Car-mal? or Car-ra-mel?

P.K.
02-07-2016, 11:25 PM
I think its the second.

MidKnight
02-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Care-re-mel

I think so too.

AngelDellaNotte
02-07-2016, 11:54 PM
I say cara-a-mel.

MidKnight
02-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Care---amel. XD

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Would anyone force Yumi to carry the guns??? She's heavily anti-guns and probably very useless with them - if not dangerous to others because the lack of skill and aim.

AngelDellaNotte
02-08-2016, 02:09 AM
Andy wouldn't force for but if Yumi wanted one she wouldn't protest either.

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 02:12 AM
I can always change up my previous post and say "Hey Sis! Carry this." And giver her the .50 Caliber rifle?

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 02:17 AM
I can always change up my previous post and say "Hey Sis! Carry this." And giver her the .50 Caliber rifle?

Sure if you want the family dynamic to be ruined forever :wink:

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 02:17 AM
XD Awe!!!

AJ!!!!!!!!!! Do your thing. XD

P.K.
02-08-2016, 02:26 AM
PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

Mink what did you do? XD

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Mink what did you do? XD

A girl's secret. :oigirl:

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 02:35 AM
*eats popcorn and lean in and whispers* Tell us.....

P.K.
02-08-2016, 02:40 AM
*eats popcorn and lean in and whispers* Tell us.....

-steals some of popcorn and leans in as well-

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 02:48 AM
~LL~

In all seriousness is anyone going to shove something in Yumi's hand? If not her turn can be summarized with a mention of her following John...

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Ah yes, another co-post. XD

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 02:56 AM
With whom?

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 03:04 AM
Me? XD

Minkasha
02-08-2016, 03:33 AM
Message me then...?

MidKnight
02-08-2016, 05:36 AM
Alrighty! This is starting to look good!! Loving the posts everyone. Especially the Co-Posts.

P.K.
02-08-2016, 03:37 PM
X3 good.

Argon Jaden
02-08-2016, 07:50 PM
XD Awe!!!

AJ!!!!!!!!!! Do your thing. XD

What thang? I was too busy making sure my 3D model's ass looks perfect with schoolwork that I missed a day. XD Dang, what did I miss? XD

AngelDellaNotte
02-08-2016, 09:32 PM
Hey it is important that 3d models have perfect asses you finish your school work. I'll have a post up in a little bit.

Argon Jaden
02-09-2016, 02:48 AM
Hey it is important that 3d models have perfect asses you finish your school work. I'll have a post up in a little bit.

That's true... XD them buts are supposed to be nice and perfect I have a lot of shit to do but it's taking a toll on my health... :/ Again... Sadly

MidKnight
02-11-2016, 01:34 AM
What's this about "ass?" XD

Minkasha
02-11-2016, 06:45 AM
Speaking of ass, is there a pic of this android chick? Just how hot is she? LOLOLOL :oigirl:

Also she totally ignored the Japanese school girl! -mahboi-

MidKnight
02-11-2016, 06:58 AM
Page 12

She has files on Staff .Members and Residents, but not on visitors. XD

Minkasha
02-11-2016, 07:47 AM
Maybe we can ask P.K to be kind and add her sheet to the front?

Also there is nothing critical my character would do (She was intended to be a secondary for John's development anyways) So this I submit my turn, keep going.

Regardless I will make a rely tomorrow with or without new replies from others. But as is her current response would be small.

P.K.
02-11-2016, 08:24 PM
I can do that. let me go find her and I'll move her up XD

MidKnight
02-11-2016, 10:39 PM
I'll fix up my last post, so she'll mention John's sister and recognize the Japanese School girl. XD

Minkasha
02-12-2016, 12:55 AM
All the members would be replaying the same information. it would make sense for the android to answer the question asked by the good doctor first. So send out a co-post for all of us to reply to. Otherwise it will be 'regurgitate the same information - reaction' over and over.

MidKnight
02-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Your right, I'll post in a minute as soon my situation is almost done. Feeling like a crisis just hit over here.

Minkasha
02-14-2016, 07:29 AM
She is the first android to ever be seen in real life right? As in she's a secret thing for the average person (like Yumi) until now?

Also Jevan can we do a co-post for this as well. As I said, she is a secondary to John. (In the co post can you have the android answer AJ's character's question?)

MidKnight
02-14-2016, 07:31 AM
There were several doctors involved of the invention, though part of this was considered Confidential.

Sure thing, I'll start the PM with ya.

MidKnight
02-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Where is everyone?! ;_;;_;;_;

P.K.
02-16-2016, 05:46 PM
I'm here o-o Idk what to post atm....

Argon Jaden
02-17-2016, 07:57 AM
Im alive.... At least... I think...? *floats in the air*

AngelDellaNotte
02-17-2016, 09:08 AM
I will post in the morning, thought I was caught up on this one whoops :)

P.K.
02-17-2016, 06:01 PM
I... have no idea....

MidKnight
02-19-2016, 02:56 AM
Well the RP got moved again, to the {M} Section....odd, but anyways, I'll finish up the co-post with Mink, and I'll get started on the next post. *pats Pika's head* There, there.

Argon Jaden
02-25-2016, 09:37 AM
*rolls out from under a grave* Y-yo~ What did I miss?

P.K.
02-25-2016, 04:39 PM
not much I think?

Minkasha
02-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Hmm based on this turning to a dungeon crawler kind of - to get to the bad machine in the depths. It seems like someone like John wouldn't send at teenage girl, and a recovering woman from surgery to go with. I wouldn't mind my secondary character being told to wait here, and then as they come back up she pops back up.

But it wouldn't be logical for Yumi to go along if it's so dangerous as the android suggests? She is John's secondary character, that's what I had in mind so I don't mind taking a back seat for a while.

MidKnight
02-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Alright Mink, we'll do another Co-Op.

Minkasha
02-27-2016, 02:28 PM
Message me then :)

MidKnight
02-27-2016, 02:57 PM
Eh, you first!!

Minkasha
02-27-2016, 03:45 PM
It will have to be after work then.

MidKnight
03-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Who stills active?! XD

P.K.
03-06-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm still here!
Did I post? I forget.

AngelDellaNotte
03-06-2016, 05:21 PM
Still alive just been very busy. It is my weekend now so I will get a post out soon.

MidKnight
03-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Hm where's AJ?

Argon Jaden
03-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Alive... Kinda... Well... Adjusting to life... XD

Miss me? X3

Should have a post up later tonight though... Still in school ;)