PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea i had; If someone wants to try it,

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:52 PM
edeekbcool:

Hi,
Ive just recently started roleplaying and wouldnt mind trying a 1x1.
I had the idea from another thread of a cutter and a therapist
i wouldnt mind trying this idea if i could play the cutter.
Im also happy to try anything else including romance, fantasy, (maybe) fandom, etc.
If anyone wants to try and help me through my first 1x1 that would be greatly appreciated, either reply here or send me a PM
thanks in advance,
edee
P.S. sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Miss Devil:

No this is the right forum. I wouldn't mind doing a one on one with you plus I like the idea. Would you wanna be the cutter or should I?

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:53 PM
edeekbcool:

can i play the cutter please?
also would you be able to make the IC as i have close to no idea how to start...,
thanks

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Miss Devil:

lawl okay will do I'll start the IC but first I think we need to create a character each lol Just so I know what you look like http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
edeekbcool:

ok, fair enough. so don't go into background or personality as that should be revealed during the role play?

Edit: ill just do a basic profile and edit if need be.
Edit2: Added Gender, Personality

Name: Graham Johns
Appearance: Coming in at 167cm's and being slightly over weight, Graham has a short and fat look to him. He has a round face which is almost always half covered by shoulder length brown strait hair. Tends to wear baggy clothes and always has a hoodie/jacket on to cover his arms when in public
Personality: Stereotyped as a "loner" for most of his school life, Graham has a small amount of friends and enjoys solitary activities. He lives with his single mum in a small country town. He has grown up without a dad since he divorced and left the country when Graham was just 5. He is easy to get along with and is loyal to all he is close to, but never managed to fit in at a school that focused on sport with his far from athletic build and lack of interest in sport.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Miss Devil:

here:
Name- Alice June
Age- 26
Gender- Female
Appearance – Blue eyes. Pale skin. Thing lean figure. Short about 5” 2’
Personality-
-always looks on the brighter side of life
-out going
-polite