PDA

View Full Version : Im Trying To Stop [IC]; edeekbcool & Miss Devil

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
edeekbcool:

I slowly reach up and pull the black hood off my head as I step into the waiting room. I've dreaded this day for the past week now...

I wouldn't be here if i hadn't been so stupid. I thought mum was asleep but she came to check on me just as i started to bandage up my arm... I said that I'd slipped and cut it on my desk but she didn't believe me for a second. That was 2 weeks ago. Its been awkward between us ever since and whenever she mentions it i just lock myself in my room...but I cant run forever...

I flick my hair out of my left eye and walk up to the receptionist, looking at the ground the whole time.

"Name?" she says in a dull voice

"Graham Johns" I mumble back quietly

"What?" comes the reply in an annoyed tone

"Graham Johns" I repeat, slightly clearer this time. I figure she understood me, as she tells me to take a seat to the right. I slowly go and sit down pulling my hood back over my head in the process.

Slumping in the chair i pull out my MP3 and press play... "Knowing nothing is better than knowing it all"... i laugh to myself at the irony before leaning my head back and closing my eyes, thinking about what's going to come next...

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Miss Devil:

Alice June was almost done with her fifth patient of her first day, most of them where very unsure of the new therapist. But she was going to do everything in her power to help people.

Her blue metallic like eyes where very aware of the world around her and with her thin lean body was fit and muscular for a girl who runs daily and does exercise. Her next patient was a boy. And on her list it said his name was Graham Johns. She buzzed her assistant, Michelle, who then told him to come in.

(I have class now I'll be back in a few hours <3)

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:58 PM
edeekbcool:

"Grahan Johns, room 5" calls the receptionist in her usual dull voice...

Graham looks up, glances at the recpetionist, then, pulling out his left heaphone, gets up and walks in, hood still covering most of his face. He galnces down at the name tag as he passes the desk and goes to lie on the couch.

Streatching out on the couch, with a yawn, Graham rolls onto his side to face Alice, music still playing softly through his right ear..."im soo sick, infected with...." He laughs to himself again and waits for the therapist to start talking.

Mysteria
Miss Devil:

"Hello Mister Johns I am Alice. I will be your therapist for however long you want me." Alice said looking at the boy who was now slumped over in the couch. She sighed and then smiled.

“I hope you won’t mind removing your electronic from your ear so that we can talk with complete focus on what your problems are. I don’t mean to be rude. It’s just for my comfort.” She said pointing over to his ear that still had the Ipod in it. She leaned back into the chair looking at him waiting for him to remove his Ipod.

Mysteria
edeekbcool:

Graham sat up slightly in the couch and pulled his headphone out letting it hang out of his jumper music still playing quietly in the background.

"Hmm this lady seems alright" Graham thought to himself "May as well hear her out..."

"Hi, Alice" he said, slightly dragging out the name, "nice to meet you" he continued whilst leaning over to shake her hand. He then proceeded reach into his pocket and pause his iPod before returning to his original slumped position.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Miss Devil:

She shook his hand and then nodded to herself.

May as well start the questions to find out more about him.

She thought. She sighed crossed her legs. “Tell my… Why do you think you are here?” She said looking at him gently her blue eyes looking into his. “I see here that you have been depressed. Do you take anti-depressants?” She said her eyes becoming softer.

I know what he must have felt, life in a dark sad place, where no one is there to comfort you and you are lost. Wandering around hoping someone will find you and lead you to the light. How long has it been since I escaped such a horrible fate? She thought not allowing the pain and sorrow to show on her face she waited for his response knowing he most likely wouldn’t let her in yet.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 02:59 PM
edeekbcool:

"I dunno, does alchahol count?" graham said jokingly although there was a slightly serious undertone. "But seriously though, naa never been on meds, parents wouldnt afford it even if i wanted to"

Atleast im being honest.... who knows....maybe some good will come of it...

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Miss Devil:

She looked up at him and shook her head. “No. liquor does not count as an anti-depressant. I am talking about pills? Please tell me do you use any drugs? Cause that would effect you emotions a lot, even if they make you feel good.” She said. She flipped her hair slightly and started to doodle on a note pad that was on her desk.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:00 PM
edeekbcool:

"naaa no drugs for me Alice" he said... anymore he thought to himself...

Wow its been ages since Iv'e taken anything he thought to himself. I used that to escape back in yr.8 and 9 but then my parents found out. Im suprised they didn't make me come see someone then.

"I am here because my mum found out that i cut myself" Graham said matter-of-factly.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Miss Devil:

She looked up from hers doodles. “Ah, and why may I ask have you been doing that?” Her eyes looking into his as she spoke, “You know cutting is only a form of hidings one pain or anger.” She said quoting something she had once heard herself. “And it is not good to cut ones self where others can see. Always hide your cuts or else you are forced to get help.” She said looking down at the ground by the time she finished.

No one really knows… All the pain he must be going through. She thought slowly moving her eyes up to meet his eyes.

Mysteria
edeekbcool:

He watched her talk, wondering why she tried to avoid his eyes at first, even though she ended staring strait at him...

"You sound as if your talking from experiance" he said defensively. "I must disagree though. cutting is a way of dealing with ones pain. even if it is only a temporary fix..." his voice traling off towards the end of the sentance. Deliberately trying to avoid why he cuts....

Mysteria
Miss Devil:

She nodded and doodled agian. "I understand completely. I mean it maybe totally temperary but at least it is something huh? Rather than not have anything but your own sorrow." Shy shrugged and sigh. "Tell me all your problems. I want to help you."

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:02 PM
edeekbcool:

Well might aswell give this a shot, its not like any bad will come of it...

"Well. Where sould i start?. Only one parent? Bullying all through school? Being a loner all my life?, take your pick..."