PDA

View Full Version : Emporia; A fun fantasy roleplay :D

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
A Roleplay By Blue Tornado:

This is your typical fantasy roleplay everyones human but you can all have powers. Powers are not the same as magic, they are only one thing (ex. being able to control one or two elements or shapeshifting into one or two animals) You can have 4 powers max. Its in the future and a huge war is going on between us and the humans, we are all trying to escape to this huge island which is supposedly safe. Right now we are all on the boat heading to the island.

Rules;
1) no god-modding (obviously)
2) I'll say when something big happens (ex. when we get off the boat etc.)
3) again no more than 4 powerss
4) try to post big posts with big details instead of just little ones
5) try to use your powers of discription instead of pictures please and try to pm me your bio's before you join up just so I can make sure that that's what I'm looking for http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5010200/e5010200.gif

BIO (fill this out)

Name:
Nickname:

Eye color:
Height:
Hair color/style:
Clothes/acessories:
History:
Powers (4 only):
Personality:
Other:

Name: Atlanta
Nickname:Andy

Eye color: piercing electric blue
Height: 5'8"
Hair color/style: waist length shiny black, wavy
Clothes/acessories: blue tank top, jeans, black heels, gold falcon necklace. Quiver with 10 cherry wood arrows and a cherry wood bow attached on my back
History: Family was killed in a raid on her village and is now living by herself on the lam
Powers (4 only): can control water, air, lava and lightning
Personality: independent, flirty, doesn't put up with crap
Other:

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
HizemeNeko:

i also cant pm Ill post my charecter sheet here and if its not what youre looking for then just tell me =]]

Name: Elena
Nickname: Shifter

Eye color: Right silver left green
Height: 5'3
Hair color/style: Neck length, dark brunnette. Straight and silky, boy's cut.
Clothes/acessories: black cargo pants. Brown leather belt with pack on the side. Red tank top, just above her belly button. Army boots. Gold necklace with a pendant. On the pendant is the Hebrew charecter Dalet. Two daggers on her hips, one behind her back. two small knives in her boots. Med stuff in her pack.

History: Lived in an orphanage since she was six. the orphanage was destroyed years later, Lives among the animals in forests
Powers (4 only): Animal shapeshifter, earth manipulater, can produce light(though not as a weapon)
Personality: Tough, Roudy, likes a fight. Has a sensitive side(though rarely seen) cares deeply for animals/plants
Other:

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Tai-Sama:

this sounds interesting. here is my application http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif

Name: Damian Gyrus
Nickname: Gyro

Eye color: red
Height: 203.3 cm (6'8'')
Hair color/style: Messy black hair with a green streak
Clothes/accessories: Gyro usually wears a white cloak but underneath that he is clad in black silk pants and a blue silk vest. For the cold regions, he has a red long-sleeve shirt and a brown light jacket. (I guess weapons would also go here) He carries around a twin set of Dragon Flyssa (http://www.digital-eel.com/scans/images/swords_flyssa_big.gif), but also has smaller knives which he uses for speedy attacks.
History: Gyro is an enigma in this world. HE travels the land in search of a true place to call home. His village was ravaged when he was young (cliche, I know.) and he never was able to adapt to life anywhere else. He found his twin flyssa while in the mountains near his village. Imbuned with the magical properties of fire and ice, they have aided him all these years.
Powers (4 only): Along with fire and ice mastery and control, he also knows a minimal amount of healing magic and can also magically alter his own voice and change languages, making it possible for him to find his home with less difficulty.
Personality: Gyro is rather distant, and at times can be considered rude by those who do not know him well. He is a kind person and a gentle soul who enjoys aiding those who need aiding.
Other:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/lohman_M/GyroOC.png

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Excalibur:

Name:Abram Valorum
Nickname: Magician of the Shadows

Eye color: Dark green
Height:5'8"
Hair color/style:Short Blue hair.
Clothes/acessories:a skull ring on the right hand, Brown cotton pants, white cotton shirt a shoulder rucksack with a drystring.
History:A royal line of warriors, considered a dead house because of their devotion to the warrior's way. They would rather train than have kids. Abram is out traveling the world testing his skills and power.
Powers (4 only):Collapsable spear and a gladius. Master of illusions. If they are percived as reality they will hurt you.
Personality:Silent but impatient for the idiocy, quite robust around friends or drunk.
Other: The skull ring the sign that he is the next heir.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Blue_Tornado:

Deep in another galaxy lies the world of Emporia, where everyone was born with 4 very special powers. There are 2 groups that these specific powers are placed in physical and mental. Depending on your powers your placed in either when your born (ex. if you control something physically its physical, if you use your mind or you can't see it mental) Then theres the kind that have both physical and mental powers, they are called the inbetween's and they are allowed to travel from physical and mental sides. For a long while the physical and mental have had a sort of rivalry, not all out fighting but each one thought they were better than the other.

Back on Earth however its many years in the future and technology has developed enough where humans are able to travel through space, and finding a planet that looks surprisingly similar to theirs (Emporia) they landed there to try and live there. The humans don't take very kindly to the Emporian's and try to take over (stupidly).

The Emporian's are outraged and try to fight back, but since the mental and physical don't particularly get along we are not organized enough to actually form a good army to fight back. Because of this humans gain the upper hand and Emporia goes to chaos. Finally the Kings of each side decide to try one last time, they gather a physical and mental from each side and appoint them leaders. Then they grab as many willing physical, mental and inbetween emporian's as they can find and stick them on a boat to the last safe island, to train and prepare for the attack from the humans and gain back our world.

okay so this is the final story, I changed it up a little bit but its basically the same, I was wondering if Excaliber would like to be the mental leader? HizemeNiko and Tai-Sama you both qualify as inbetweens unless you want to change http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e5000473/e5000473.gif

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey has anyone else, re-registered so we can continue? lol I was confused for a day or 2 but I figured it out so just let me know when you guys are here ;)

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:22 PM
lol and the mod posted this before we started so we'll just have to start all over!

Here's my updated bio (just in case y'all forgot):

Name: Atlanta
Nickname:Andy

Eye color:one is a piercing electric blue and the other is an equally piercing and electric yellow (representing my 2 best elements, water and lightning)
Height: 5'8"
Hair color/style: shiny waist length jet black curly hair, up in a ponytail tied by a green ribbon
Clothes/acessories: kelly green tank top, jeans, black boots, gold falcon necklace. Quiver with 10 arrows and bow (arrows and bow are made of cherry wood, arrows have black metal tip and white feathers so I always know which are mine)
History: Family was killed in a raid on her village and is now living by herself on the lam, until she was recruited by the King of the Physicals
Powers (4 only): is a master of water and lightning and can control air and lava but not nearly as well
Personality: independent, flirty, doesn't put up with crap
Other: Most are intimidated and scared because of her eyes and Andy spends a lot of time thinking about what life would be like without mis-matched eyes but wouldn't trade it for the world.

This is a picture I edited sorta and is Andy, I gave her the mismatched eyes but idk if you can tell...

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs037.snc3/12440_227683514461_744289461_4073632_2610393_n.jpg

mcstringer
10-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I am here

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:27 PM
cool, I guess we can just start where we left off if everyone remembers?

mcstringer
10-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Crap monkeys. We don't get our posts back, do we? We did not have a page yet.

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:31 PM
We have a IC post, just none of the stuff we posted recently is on there...

so yes, crap monkeys

Bia
10-27-2009, 09:33 PM
I just re-wrote the last post we had on our IC before the transfer and tried to fill you in on the update so the roleplay can now continue as normally everyone :)

Bia
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
is anyone still here? lol

mcstringer
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM
yep

HizemeNeko
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
god. that was dumb. i had to read through here to figure out why i couldnt log in.
and then it took forever for the activation code to kick in.
blehhh

HizemeNeko
10-30-2009, 02:50 PM
Name: Elena
Nickname: Shifter

Eye color: Right silver left green
Height: 5'3
Hair color/style: Neck length, dark brunnette. Straight and silky, boy's cut.
Clothes/acessories: black cargo pants. Brown leather belt with pack on the side. Red tank top, just above her belly button. Army boots. Gold necklace with a pendant. On the pendant is the Hebrew charecter Dalet. Two daggers on her hips, one behind her back. two small knives in her boots. Med stuff in her pack.

History: Lived in an orphanage since she was six. the orphanage was destroyed years later, Lived among the animals in forests. Had a best friend named Alec who lived in one of the cities in emporia, and she often went and hung out there. He was the only one that got her out of the forest. He was laso the one who helped her with her tattoo. He was caught in one of the battles of the war and killed. Shifter doesnt trust easily now.
Powers (4 only): Animal shapeshifter (can speak with animals), earth manipulater, can produce light(though not as a weapon)
Personality: Tough, Roudy, likes a fight. Has a sensitive side(though rarely seen) cares deeply for animals/plants
Other: Has a tattoo/scar along her right side(vertically) that says shifter in spidery lettering. Is always acompanied by some animal.

Theres my updated profile btw =]]

Bia
10-30-2009, 08:35 PM
alright cool, lets keep the IC going, and hope that the other catch on soon :D

mcstringer
11-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Blue Sorry been working on my Rp / sick/ busy elsewhere I'll post if I can.

My OOC, if you stil want to join.
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=899

Bia
11-02-2009, 10:31 PM
okay Excaliber, I'll join tomorrow or sometime soon :)

Stephie_Marie
11-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I will be adding my charater as soon as i can figure out her history.

Bia
11-03-2009, 09:53 PM
okay great :) The IC post is going really slow so you'll probably be able to join in fairly easily lol

Tai-Sama
11-05-2009, 04:15 AM
I am sorry I am kind of dead, but I am here as well. I had forgotten about this place in a site state of rage due to having to re-register, but my profile did not change.

mcstringer
11-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Everyone had to re-register bro. Don't be a baby. It was because they upgraded the site. You would know that if you ever paid attention to the notices that were given in the Roleplay News and Updates forum. Incase you did not know, if you send a kind PM to whoaWhitney then you can get your post count back, too.

HizemeNeko
11-06-2009, 01:22 PM
hey guys. play nice. now. its not that serious lol

Tai-Sama
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I am over it, and I really didn't care...it was just annoying ^^;

Bia
11-12-2009, 11:17 PM
alright, yes its not that bad, but we do need to step it up a notch, Excalibur sorry bro, but you need to post, we're pretty much all waiting on you ;) not to put the pressure on or anything :P

mcstringer
11-13-2009, 03:09 AM
Post WHAT.

HizemeNeko
11-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Yea i Dont really know what to post either. Or i would have too

Bia
11-13-2009, 09:09 PM
alright alright, I will get it going.....

Bia
11-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Okay I has gotten it going but there's only so much I can do amigo's lets keep it goin.

Tai-Sama
12-13-2009, 09:57 PM
okay, I don't know of anyone ever checks the OOC thread any more, but here is an updated image of my Character, Damian Gyrus.

http://art3.server05.sheezyart.com/image/219/2190432.png

oh, and frost and pyrus are there, too.

mcstringer
12-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Can you put that in a spoiler please?

Tai-Sama
12-14-2009, 02:13 AM
Can you put that in a spoiler please?

I really don't know how to.

Bia
12-14-2009, 03:38 AM
Its not that hard just put *bracket*spoiler*bracket* in front of your image then *bracket*/spoiler*bracket*

Tai-Sama
12-14-2009, 03:46 PM
oh, good. Thanks.

POPPYCAWK.
12-15-2009, 05:04 AM
Name: Hermia.
Nickname: none.

Eye color: Icy blue.
Height: 5'6"
Hair color/style: Dark, chocolate brown. Bangs go to the side and lie on her eye, but she usually pushes it away. Goes a couple inches beyond her shoulders. Has a natural wave.
Clothes/acessories: Flowy, yellow sundress with many orange flower silhouettes on it. thigh high, white boots with 1 inch heels. A small, white, sparkly flower ring.
History: Came from an average, florist family. Lived a pretty normal life.
Powers (4 only): Minor healing powers, astral projection (Though it takes a lot out of her), able to take in the energy of the stars for a short amount of time to heighten senses and physical performance. (Also takes a lot of energy)
Personality: Hermia is a pretty bright, happy, cheerful person. She tries to remain optimistic at all times, and is the definition of a peacemaker. She sometimes thinks of things in weird ways, and could be considered odd by many, yet still very charming. Can be hyperactive at times, but usually is reserved unless stirred up. Also can be quite aggressive when provoked.
Other: Skilled fencer.

Bia
12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Looks good poppy the only thing i would say is that we do live on a planet where everyone has powers so you wouldn't have needed to keep it secret. And could you elaborate more on your physical and mental views? Thanks :)

Tai-Sama
12-15-2009, 07:42 PM
what would be great is if we could continue the plot. :P

POPPYCAWK.
12-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Ah, okay. I hope my 'physical and mental views' you meant her personality & appearance.
Anywho, I've updated it.

Bia
12-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Thank you tai :P

lol thanks poppy but by physica and mental i meant...well duh you wouldnt know! It doesn't say on the first post! This has a whole big plot line and everything lol its all explained in the first post of the ic if you want to go check it out. Sorry for the confusion. I forgot about the first post not being updated :)

Bia
12-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Dang, Tai, did you draw that yourself, cause I gotta say...that's kind of amazing :)

OH and I have a picture for my character now...go check it out!

Tai-Sama
12-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Actually, I did. I started with a rough sketch on paper, then scanned the lines in and traced and colored it all in Easy Paint Tool SAI. Although, I DID like the pencil sketch versions of frost and pyrus better than when I colored them.

I did notice the edit in the one eye of your photo.

Bia
12-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah that happens to me too (though I'm not nearly as good as you) I'll draw something, then color it, and it will end up having looked a whole lot better pencil drawn than colored :(. I prefer just plain old Picnik though, I'm a wizard with the picture editing ;)

Tai-Sama
12-19-2009, 02:48 PM
haha

Bia
12-30-2009, 10:18 PM
*tsk tsk* you all brought me to the desperate point of pming everybody. You all should feel ashamed ~Delirium~

Tai-Sama
01-13-2010, 09:35 PM
I wonder why noone is posting any more...

this is a good story.

Bia
01-15-2010, 05:12 AM
Yes I know, if we can get it going it could be really fun. I think I'm going to try and get more people for this, 4 is too little.

Tai-Sama
01-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I thought we got a fifth.

Override
01-15-2010, 09:10 PM
So, is this RP in need of characters?

Because I'd be glad to join if its still accepting.

Bia
01-16-2010, 04:51 PM
Why yes it is my dear friend. Feel free to join, whichever kind of character you want ;)

EDIT: Well ya know...as long as it fits within the physical, mental, inbetween thing...but that goes without saying...

mcstringer
01-18-2010, 08:09 PM
I am informing the populace that I am quiting this Rp to do another with more interest to me.

Bia
01-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Okay, thanks for letting me know.

That means that the role of Mental leader is now open. Until that role is filled however, I will keep the role....vague...lol so I'll get the rp starting and hopefully more people will join soon.