PDA

View Full Version : Emporia; fun fantasy roleplay :)

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
A Roleplay By Blue_Tornado:

Story:

Deep in another galaxy lies the world of Emporia, where everyone was born with 4 very special powers. There are 2 groups that these specific powers are placed in physical and mental. Depending on your powers your placed in either when your born (ex. if you control something physically its physical, if you use your mind or you can't see it mental) Then theres the kind that have both physical and mental powers, they are called the inbetween's and they are allowed to travel from physical and mental sides. For a long while the physical and mental have had a sort of rivalry, not all out fighting but each one thought they were better than the other.

Back on Earth however its many years in the future and technology has developed enough where humans are able to travel through space, and finding a planet that looks surprisingly similar to theirs (Emporia) they landed there to try and live there. The humans don't take very kindly to the Emporian's and try to take over (stupidly).

The Emporian's are outraged and try to fight back, but since the mental and physical don't particularly get along we are not organized enough to actually form a good army to fight back. Because of this humans gain the upper hand and Emporia goes to chaos. Finally the Kings of each side decide to try one last time, they gather a physical and mental from each side and appoint them leaders. Then they grab as many willing physical, mental and inbetween emporian's as they can find and stick them on a boat to the last safe island, to train and prepare for the attack from the humans and gain back our world.

Rules;
1) no god-modding (obviously)
2) I'll say when something big happens (ex. when we get off the boat etc.)
3) try to be as literate as possible
4) try to include everyone, we don't have many people right now (2 boys, 2 girls I think...)
5) have fun http://209.85.48.22/9054/103/0/e12674/e12674.png

Positions:
physical leader : Atlanta(Andy)
Mental leader: Abram Valorum(?)
Inbetweens: Damian Gyrus (?), Elena (?)

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:26 PM
Update:

We are on the island, it's the next day.

Positions:

Bia
10-27-2009, 08:46 PM
(I'll duplicate the my last post as best I can)

Andy turned her head in surprise when Abram sat down next to her. She tucked a few stray bangs behind her ears, only to have them fall out again and leaned over to pick up the things Abram had to step over, she wrapped the pure white feathers tenderly with a green ribbon and slipped that into her quiver with the 10 arrows, stuffed the sandpaper in her back pocket and clipped the bow to her quiver. She tucked the knife more under her thigh and thought about what to say.

Abram and Andy had met before ,naturally, since they had to lead alongside each other but had never had a full out conversation. She stared out over the water and decided to test him, She took a deep breath and knocked her heel against the boat a few times before facing him full on. She stared him down to gauge his reaction. Sure everyone was a little shocked at first, that was normal, it just depended on how quickly he recovered, and what he said.

HizemeNeko
10-30-2009, 03:30 PM
"Hey Shifter!" A voice called form behind her. Shifter was Elena's nickname, that was what she perferred to be called, and nobody had the right to call her otherwise.
Shifter craned her neck around and spotted the person calling her. It was one of the merchant boys, Jason. She had been The wind blew her dark hair into her eyes and Shifter quickly pushed it aside with her small hand.
"Yea?" Shifter said as the little brown haired boy came running up the stairs toward her.
Shifter was standing watching the sea from the stern.
"The storms gettin real bad" Jason said.
As jason spoke a red and yellow parrot flew up and landed on Shifters shoulder.
"I'm fine up here." Shifter said, her different color eyes focused on the bird now.
'The storm comes from the east, It isnt pretty.' The parrot spoke to her.
Shifter nodded her head at the bird and it took off.
Well the bird didnt really talk per say, it more liek communicated. Nobody would have known they communicated at all.
"My dad said you can share our compartment if you want. Its a bit small and real smelly but... Its shelter," Jason siad.
'Hmmm... He's so sweet' Shifter thought to herself. With a chuckle she turned back to Jason. Too bad he was so young.
"Thanks but no thanks." Shifter chuckled and ruffled the boys hair.

Jason blushed and brushed Shifter's hand away from him. Shifter smirked and turned back to lean against the railing. Her right side showed off part of her tattoo under her mid length red shirt.
"Say Shifter, What's your tattoo say mate?" Jason asked.
Shifter saw the interest in jasons borwn eyes and lifter her shirt on the right side to show the full peice of work.
"My name."
"Incredible, who did it? It looks fantastic. But what are all these scars from?" Jason asked still examining the tattoo.
"My friend ALec did. And the scars are part of the design." the dark haired girl said as she dropped her shirt.
"Awesome! Do you think hed do me?"
"No, He cant." Said shifter looking out at the murky waters.
"Why not?" Shifter could practically taste the pout without having to see it on Jasons little face.
"Hes dead."
Jason Paused.
"May he rest in peace." Said jason, he was now lokking out into the waters also, his prior excitement now dull and dreary.

"Jason!" That was jason's father calling him.

"Nice talkin' to ya mate, see ya!" Jason, now bouncy again took off down into the ship with his father.

Shifter sighed as she began to walk around the ship. She was quickly acompanied by a male calico cat.
"Hello, Captain," Shifter greeted the cat.
The cat meowed back.
They made their way silently towards the bow of the ship.
Shifter now lost in her thoughts of the past and not really thinking of where she was going.

Bia
10-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Abram still hadn't said anything and Andy waited for him to, she saw out of the corner of her eye, Elena walk up but ignored her and focused her attention on Abram. At that moment a big gust of wind picked up and tossed her long silky black hair into Abram's face, she blushed and grabbed hold of it trying to keep it under control. She unfocused her gaze and the wind died down instantly. Her ponytail went back to its normal position and Andy went back to waiting for Abram to say something.

mcstringer
11-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Abram was staring out at the roughening sea, when strands of black hair slapped against his face. They left his line of sight, when the wind calmed down again. It was blindingly obvious to him a certain someone was trying to stare him down. He found it kind of annoying, but he tried not to show it. All he wanted was a break from being a leader and respondsible for awhile. Just because she has a special trait, she expects special treatment from people. Let's hope that is not what got her the leadership position.

"This coming storm will be a test of your power Physque. Don't drown us."

Abram used the slang term for the physical Emporians in hopes that she would keep her mouth shut and return to her own business.

Tai-Sama
11-05-2009, 04:16 AM
Damian eyed the approaching clouds with no emotion. His gaze shifted to the others on the deck. he knew them as Shifter, Andy, and Abram. He knew Andy and Abram were important people, but he didn't know shifter all to well despite the fact that they were both 'inbetweens.'

the heavy gusts began to make his cloak flutter noisily, so he proceeded to take it off, roll it into a messy ball and cram it into the bag he had with him. His paler skin looked more darkened in the shadow of the clouds. The twin Flyssa he had on either side of his waist gleamed in what was left of the natural light.

Bia
11-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Abram was obviously ignoring her gaze, but she didn't push it. Andy laid her head on her knees and gazed up at the now directly overhead clouds. The dark whirling shapes loomed mysteriously overhead and Andy's eyes sparkled at the prospect of what was to come.

"This coming storm will be a test of your power Physque. Don't drown us." She heard Abram say over the wind, she looked at him for a second before deciding not to pursue it, Abram wasn't exactly being very friendly today. She mulled over what he had said in her mind and thought back to the hardest thing she had ever had to contain, it was a few months back, a F4 tornado, it strained her air controlling abilities tremendously and she still wasn't able to keep it from destroying half a village. But nevertheless that was the day the Physical king asked her to lead. But compared to that this storm would be quite easy, her 2 best elements so near. She smiled wide to herself and couldn't wait to prove herself.

She struggled to regain her composure as she said politely, "I'm sure we will all be fine" She wasn't in a egotistical mood today and besides actions speak louder than words, maybe after today she would finally get this elitist's respect...

Tai-Sama
11-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Damian sat and stared at the center of the bough. Usually during storms he liked to train his swordplay, but he didn't know the language of the head two people who were talking there, well...Not without altering his language. Damian was apprehensive about going up to one of them and requesting to copy their language, Mainly because not only did he not speak it, he couldn't talk at all without copying the language of whomever is near him. So the best he could hope to do was use facial gestures, such as smiles and nods, to communicate, otherwise he would remain silent.

Bia
11-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Andy feels a few drops on her head and glances up excitedly, its time. She stands up slowly and stretches before leaning against the bow of the boat, she turns to the few remaining stragglers on the deck and yells over the wind "Its gonna be a rough one, if you don't want to get wet I suggest you go below deck" just as she finishes saying that a huge wave lurches the boat making the knife that was under her thigh (that she forgot about) roll dangerously down to the other side of the boat, Andy unfocuses her gaze quickly and uses the air to make the knife stop, while stopping the boat from rocking. she scurries over to the knife and hands it to a man hurrying below deck "here this is the chef's can you return it for me?" the man gazes at her worriedly but takes the knife and nods she smiles and walks to the middle of the deck. About 100 yards away a lightning bolt strikes and and Andy watches it unworried, that one wasn't close enough to hurt yet. The rain starts falling in huge droplets and she allows herself to get wet, she can get dry in 20 seconds flat (she timed herself once). Another wave attempts to tip the boat but she stops it before it can rock it very far, Andy looks skyward quickly and stops a bolt of lightning headed straight for the bow of the boat midstrike. By now she has enough knowledge to guess how bad this storm will be and how much power it will take to control it. Andy sits cross-legged smack dab in the middle of the deck and unfocuses her gaze, concentrating on keeping all water within a 30 foot radius of the boat calm and stopping all dangerous bolts of lightning before they can hit, she does nothing for the wind or rain, she could if she wanted but she doesn't really care, it can't hurt you plus it would just mean more work for her.

HizemeNeko
11-14-2009, 08:21 PM
"Better get inside Captain, It's gonna rain, and it's gonna rain hard." Shifter said to the cat beside her. Her voice was a bit out of it as she looked up into the sky. A huge gust of wind whipped her hair around her face and her companion gave a complaining meow.
"Go on Captain, below deck. Cant have you blowing over the edge of the deck now can we?" Shifter said with a little more authority and the cat took off towards the cabin.
Shifter stretched up tall in a very cat like way and leaned her back against the side of the deck. She saw both leaders of the physical and mental groups among the deck. And another person. She'd seen him in a few cities before, his face appeared in her memories over and over. Of course! He's an Inbetween. Shifter thought to herself. Shed seen him in both mental and physical cities. And only inbetweens could be seen in both.

"Hey," Shifter called to the other person and walked slowly up him. Her hips swayed slightly as she walked.

Bia
11-17-2009, 02:20 AM
Andy barely registered the other people still on deck, if they wanted to get wet they could get wet. Then out of the corner of her eye she spotted a cat running across the deck and was distracted, at that moment a huge wave knocked the side of the boat violently spraying water all over the deck and throwing everyone to the side, Andy stumbled and cursed, quickly regaining control and going back to her system.

Tai-Sama
11-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Damian heard someone call for him, and turned to the source of the voice, but was knocked over by the force of the wave that hit the ship. Damian quickly regained his composure, and scanned the deck for who called him. A flash of lightning in the distance again caught his attention, as he worried for the passengers below. one the thunder rumbled, he once again scanned for the female voice.

Bia
11-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Andy quickly regained composure of the ship and once again all was relatively calm, if you call violent wind a rain calm, which Andy did, at least they weren't getting hit by lightning or the boat being overturned. She stood in the middle of the deck eyes focusing on nothing and kept the ship peaceful. The storm was halfway over and the worst was now approaching, Andy looked over in the distance and saw a 10 foot wave headed toward them but was not worried, it wouldn't make it past her ring around the boat

HizemeNeko
11-27-2009, 04:41 PM
"Right here," Shifter called and gave a little wave, her shirt riding up her bare stomache as she did so.
She quickly walked up to the male with a smirk plastered on her face.
"You know, it's a bit windy out here, a bit wet. What are you doing up here?" Shifter asked and then looked up into the sky. She glanced around her and saw a huge wave heading towards the ship. She stole a look at Andy and relaxed. She knew of the physical Leaders abilities and she knew they would be just fine.

Bia
11-27-2009, 08:37 PM
The wave reached the ship but as soon as it hit the 20 foot mark it dropped suddenly, almost comically. Andy smiled, proud of herself and continued protecting the ship.

mcstringer
11-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Abram got up and went to the quarter deck at the back of the ship. Abram rocked with the waves and loving it. He took a deep breath as almost everyone on deck panicked to get inside. The illusion net was faltering because the flurtaceous lady, Rachel, could not stand the wave and went inside. Abram took the mantle back with a simple ease. Atleast with all of this activity going on he does not need to be as attentive to the net, and he could talk with the other people.

Abram yelled to Andy above the sound of the storm.

"Your loving this aren't you."

Bia
11-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Andy turned toward the voice "Oh very much so" she said happily and made a bolt of lightning bounce up and down like a heart beat before stopping it.

Tai-Sama
11-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Damian stood there awkwardly. He knew he saw the girl somewhere else, but couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"..."

Damian remembered he couldn't talk. He was racking his brain trying to think up a way to mime the actions of "Put your right hand up, palm facing me and touch your throat with your left hand."

HizemeNeko
12-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Shifter saw the other male seem to be confused and when he opened his mouth no sound came out. She saw him struggle to try and tell her something.
"Sorry, I dont understand." Shifter said to him and stepped closer.

Tai-Sama
12-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Damian got an Idea. he raised his right hand, palm facing Shifter, and with his left hand pointed to her right hand, and back at his hand. Then, pointed at her left hand and made an imaginary line to her neck, as if to say "mimic this pose," and touched his throat.

HizemeNeko
12-04-2009, 09:08 PM
It didnt take long for shifter to understand what Damien was saying. She lifted her palm and placed it cautiously on his palm. She watched him with keen eyes and then placed her fingers on her neck. The wond blew sharply causing her short black hair to rustle in her face. With the wond brought a small pideon that landed on her shoulder. Shifter gave a slight glance at the bird her eyes changing colors to match that of the pigeon's then back to their normal blue and green.

Bia
12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Andy glanced at the communicating Inbetweens, why they wanted to be out in this storm she didn't know why. She held out a cupped palm and a bolt of lightning struck her hand, turning into a spinning swirling mass of yellow crackling electricity. Normally in a fight she would then throw this ball of lightning at an enemy but right now she was just controlling a storm and had room to play. She studied the lightning closely before throwing it back up into the sky.

mcstringer
12-05-2009, 07:14 AM
Abram sat a the wheel with the helmsman to keep the ship on a steady course. He looked out to the bow of the ship and observed Andy at work. He saw the waves and lighting become playthings in her hands. She is powerful, but crazy...rreeeaaaalllllyyyy crazy.

Bia
12-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Andy's jacket kept blowing violently around her so finally she spread a flat hand around her and hurried below deck. The storm would hold for about 30 seconds before it came back full force. She ran down the steps and threw her jacket at the first peron she saw then ran back up the steps. She was down to only her black tank top but the wind and rain didnt bother her. On the last step she tripped and was sprawled along the deck.andy mumbled a few curses and stood up,brushing her long wet hair out of her eyes. The boat was rocking violently from andy being away too long but she quickly unfocused her eyes and gained control of it.

mcstringer
12-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Abram watched Andy rush inside the boat. He looked over, and the Inbetweens were standing out in the middle of everything with their hands presssed together. I can never understand those things.

"Helmsman go inside, I'll take it from here."

He could tell everything was about to get ruff. He let the illusion net go all the way, so could focus on keeping the ship from tipping over or going of course.

Tai-Sama
12-05-2009, 11:48 PM
A soft white aura began to glow around Damian and Shifter's right hands/ This soon changed to a blue aura that extended Damian's right arm and to his neck, and a red one that was the same for shifter. A small static shock hit both of them as the auras both turned purple.

The Aura then dissipated and Damian Lowered his hands.

He coughed to clear his throat, not talking causes a bit of phlegm to build up, "thanks" he was able to say. His voice was gentle, but with an underlying roughness, "i am sorry I made you do that, but I cannot speak until I can copy the language of those around me." He said, chuckling a bit as he did so. "was there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

HizemeNeko
12-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Suddenly, Shifter forgot what she came over to talk to the male about. She cleared her own throat and dropped her hand.
"Dont worry about it." Shifter said and looked up into the sky. She tunred back to the male and said," I just wanted to introduce myelf. My name is Shifter. I know ive seen you a bit before. Inbetween?" Shifter said.

Tai-Sama
12-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Damian chuckled again, "My name is Damian Gyrus, But please, call me Gyro." Gyro paused and wiped the wet hair from his face. "Yes, I am an inbetween." The two swords at Gyro's sides bagan to vibrate and to glow with auras, one red and one blue. "Oh, these are by blades, Pyrus and Frost. They look like regular flyssa, but they have minds of their own sometimes. It is odd, I can often hear them talking to me when they do this..."

HizemeNeko
12-07-2009, 04:20 PM
"Really? Very peculiar." Shifter said as she looked at the swords at Gyro's hips. Shifter felt the weight on her should lessen and a stinging sensation as the birds claws grabbed at her shoulder and then flew off. Shifter frowned. She hated being away from animals.
"What exactly are you doing out in the rain?" Shifter asked and moved to lean against the rail of the ship.

Bia
12-07-2009, 09:56 PM
Andy pouted when a ray of sun broke through the storm clouds, the rain had become progressively lighter and it was obvious that the storm would be ending soon. Andy decided not to wait and "stopped" the storm entirely. Which basically meant preventing any wind, rain, or waves to come near the boat. She walked smoothly to the tip of the rim and concentrated on moving the clouds enough so that she could see, cause right now it was too dark to see 50 yards in front of the boat. After a few seconds she got it parted enough that light flooded in to make a beautiful rainbow, "Aww" Andy said to herself smiling. Then as her eyes adjusted to the light she made out the island. It was right in front of them! In fact they were going to crash if they didn't cut the engine soon. Andy glanced behind her and saw Abram and she knew he saw it too, no doubt he would take care of it. Besides Andy had something else she wanted to do.

She smiled at Abram and winked before diving off the boat into the water. Andy smiled as she felt the cool rush of the water as she allowed it to engulf her. She broke the surface and saw the 2 Inbetweens chatting on the boat, "That was quite a storm!" she said laughing at their soaked apperances, knowing that she could dry off in 20 seconds flat and they couldn't "Its nice to take a relaxing swim after" She waved bye and dove back under the water she swam a-ways before turning back to look at the boat. Then, using the currents to project her forward, she pushed herself to the soft sand of the island, she scrambled to stand up and quickly dried herself off. She re-tied her ponytail and sat on a long smooth rock by the tree line, prepared to wait for the boat to get there.

mcstringer
12-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Abram was all the gladder when the storm quit and Andy finally stopped playing around and completely ended it. To his shock, she turned to him and smiled and jumped off the boat. He was going to yell "Man overboard" when she poped up by the Inbetweens and waved before diving back down again.

"Well atleast she did not take her weapons with her, or I would have thought the physicals hopeless."

He looked towards she swam.

"LAND HO!"

The Island where they were to stay was ahead of him. He edged towards Andy's direction. He would ask the Inbetweens to look out for sand bars, but was sure that they would be useless in that area. Within a few minutes, the ship was within the time most people would have killed the power, but Abram kept it on a little longer in order for the ship to beache itself.

"Hand on!"

The ship rocked hard as it landed perfectly high on the beach.

"Everyone off. We'll tie this place down later."

Tai-Sama
12-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Gyro was about to answer, when the force of the boat landing threw him onto his side. "ow...I guess we are there" He mumbled."

Stepping off of the boat, he quickly found a shrouded area tossed all his wet clothing onto the branch of a tree and wrapped a towel around his waist as he used his fire ability to dry everything off. He then quickly threw everything back on, and went looking for shifter and the others.

HizemeNeko
12-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Shifter didnt really mind being wet. She was one of the first to walk downt he huge ramps the put down for the passengers to exit on. Shifter smiled as she felt the wind change and the sun come out. Land... yes, land was wonderful. She could feel the earth sing beneath her feet. It was like it sang only to her, like a love song. It was so intimate it had to be secret. She looked into the sky and gave a short whistle. The pigeon that had visited her earler flew down and onto her shoulders. Shifter gave it a warm glance as she watched the others get off the boat.

Tai-Sama
12-09-2009, 01:27 AM
Taking a seat on a rock and watching all the other passengers file off the boat, Gyro Saw Shifter conversing with a bird. He chuckled, and scanned the area for Andy and Abram.

Bia
12-09-2009, 03:32 AM
Andy waited impatiently as people filed off the boat. Once there was a gap in the stream of people andy took the chance to scramble aboard the boat and retrieve her jacket,quiver and bow from the physical soilder she threw them at. She flung them on her back and strung an arrow in her bow holding it ready to fire all in one fluid motion. She aimed at a large oak on the tree line and released. The arrow flew smoothly to her target and she nodded satisfied and headed over to retrieve it "alright!" she said using the commanding tone of a leader "can everyone gather around here so we can get situated?" she waited for everyone to collect themselves and noticed abrams sopping beraggled apperance. She giggled to herslef but took mercy on him and sent a strong gust of warm air his way and then proceeded to extract any reamining water from his clothes and hair which she let drop behind him.

Tai-Sama
12-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Gryo picked up his bag and put his cloak back on as he headed to where Andy was. He couldn't wait to begin. Though he didn't know why he seemed so exited for something to happen. He assumed that sitting on the boat may have made him a bit stir-crazy.

Bia
12-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Andy took out of her pocket a well-worn, folded piece of paper that she glanced over before sticking it back in her pocket. "Alright, our first order of business is to set up camp and you guys can relax while me and Abram dicuss training plans. Apparently there is supposed to be a big clearing somewhere up ahead so lets go find it!" She said happily as she pointed in some random direction and started walking.

mcstringer
12-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Abram walked to the bow of the boat to see the collection on the ship. He sorta heard Andy's plan, but was a little aggitated. So he screamed at the top of his lungs and cupped his hands.

"Hey wouldn't be a good idea to anchor this boat down and unload all this crap FIRST."

He finally noticed a breeze and it was drying him off. He guessed it was Andy trying to be helpful. If she wanted to be helpful she could have left me the hell a lone.

Bia
12-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Andy put a hand on her hip and glared up and abram "well isn't that what set up camp means? I'm pretty sure that goes without saying" she muttered to herself as she ussured everyone back onto the beach "you heard the man, go grab your stuff and lets go!" and the obvious unappriciation of her helpfulness didn't go unoticed either. Andy always heard about the rumor of mentals being elitists and full of themselves and not accepting anyone help. And she heard about them looking down on physicals like they were a league below or something since they didnt have cool mind powers and were known for their fun-loving personalitys and adventurousness but andy hadn't really believed it til now. But determined not to let her subjects see their "leaders" bicker andy just went along with it. But she sure did have a bone to pick with him later on...

Tai-Sama
12-12-2009, 03:56 AM
Gyro could hear the small exchange between the physical and mental leaders, and chuckled softly. He decided he'd grab his stuff and head out to look for the clearing Andy spoke of. "So when do we get to come out and play?" He heard a familiar feminine voice whisper into his ear. "Frost, you silly thing, Stop bugging Master Gyrus...coincidently, when DO we get to come out from these sheaths. Master?" Gyro sighed. "Well, I guess whenever I can find some time away from the others. Honestly, I just don't want anyone getting hurt.....again" He said quietly. "Oh..." Frost Said. "How can we forget that incident?" Pyrus said.

Gyro enjoyed conversing with the two. They were technically the spirits who bound themselves to the swords, and in life were siblings, but it was hard to tell. Pyrus was more of a gentleman and he was quite refined. Frost was edgy and loved to fight, which was unbecoming of young women of her time. Once Gyro found the swords, he could hardly control them, as they would always bicker, and refuse to work with the other. It took time, but when Frost was stolen from Gyro, Pyrus wouldn't let him rest until Frost was rescued. Since then the two had been in almost perfect sync. Each one had their own quirks, and Gyro enjoyed how their personalities clashed so well it worked in a nice symbiotic relationship between the three.

Tai-Sama
12-18-2009, 04:19 AM
((well since no one else feels so motivated))

Cutting through some of the Thicker plants, Gyro came across a quiet little clearing. The sun's rays made the small circle in the forest glow with a warmth like spring. A small basin of crystal-clear water was visible in the sunlight and he could feel the soft breeze as it came down from the skies. "This might be it" he whispered to himself, dashing back to the Ship where Andy was to tell her of the clearing.

Bia
12-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Andy turned as Gyro came crashing through the forest. "you found it then?" she asked. when he confirmed she nodded and called attention "alright everyone this soldier has located the clearing. We're gonna follow him and set up camp. Further instructions will follow. Lets head out." soldiers loaded with supplies filed past her into the woods Andy rubbed her multi-colored eyes and grabbed her own bags and sword before heading out after them.

As she emerged through the woods she saw that the camp was already half-way finished being set up. Impressed with the work ethic she headed to the captains tent, a large tent with 2 add ons where her and Abram would be sleeping. She walked in and set her bags down next to one of the beds, then she walked into the larger, common room and instructed the number 2 she had chosen,( a muscular Physical with the strength ability who had plenty of experience with war and knew what he was doing) to let everyone know that due to their eagerness and how well they followed directions, today would be a free day to get settled in and prepare for the long training that would begin tomorrow. He left to relay the news and Andy collapsed onto one of the big chairs in the common room. She and Abram wouldn't get a free day though, they would probably be up all night discussing war plans and training ideas, especially if Abram decided to keep up with his high and mighty attitude. That guy seriously needed to chill.

Andy fingered the sheath of her sword, hanging from her hip. Her sword was pure bronze that shined like gold, it had been blessed by the King's magician (a physical with the ability to give gifts to inanimate objects, a very useful talent to have) and could block all elemental attacks, which might not seem like it would happen very often, usually a sword would be attacked by another sword, but being a element manipulator herself, you would be surprised how many people try to send elements right back at her. Andy called the sword Kana, which meant Cyclone in one of the humans many languages (japanese) And Andy thought it was pretty.

Tai-Sama
12-23-2009, 02:40 PM
As it was getting dark, Gyro began to patrol the campsite. The humans had a strange habit of sticking their nose in others' business at night, so he wanted to make sure that everything was safe. He had to admit, that not all humans were all bad, just the ones who thought everything was theirs to take.

The small fire in the camp glowed softly in the night. most of the older emporians had gone to bed, and the younger ones stayed up by the fire and told jokes and shot the bull with each other.

Bia
12-23-2009, 03:05 PM
Andy sat in the captains tent, waiting for Abram to arrive, or something to happen at least. She rested her head on her arm and began dozing off....

HizemeNeko
12-29-2009, 03:38 PM
shifter sat in a tree above the camp. She wouldnt be sleeping with the others. She never felt secure around other humans much. She lay back against the trunk of the tree on a the largest branch. On her lap was Captain, the cat from the ship, and she gentlt smoothed the cats hair down as he purred happily. Shifter watched as Gyro walked along the camp and she smiled. He was such a protecter. She closed her eyes and allowed herself a few hours of sleep.

Tai-Sama
12-29-2009, 05:27 PM
The Dawn was fast approaching and the humans weren't in sight. Gyro relaxed a bit and walked back to the camp. All the other emporians had gone to sleep, and he felt like he should do the same, but for some odd reason he didn't want to. He gazed about the camp. all the Tents were sealed and no faint lights of movement were noticed. He noticed the girl in the tree, asleep with a cat on her lap. he smiled and walked into his tent and slept for the rest of the night.

Bia
12-29-2009, 06:07 PM
((well I guess we'll just skip to morning and not wait for Excalibur))

Andy was startled awake when bright morning light poured onto her eyes through the curtain flap. She pulled herself up and looked around, it seemed as if Abram hadn't come in all night, where the heck was he. She straightened Kana, who was still on her lap and stood up stretching. They hadn't dicussed anything last night which means that they still had no idea what they were going to do...dam.

mcstringer
12-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Abram rustled and sloshed from out of the forest into the clearing that could barely be called a camp. It disgusted him that the other commander just disappeared into their command tent and just stayed there all day.
Abram just got back from pulling extra duty with the illusionists and sappers. He made sure their deterrent defenses were working and was appalled to be able to just saunter through the camp with out a challenge or some sign of acknowledgment by a sentry. He huffed himself over the the Mess determined to rectify it as soon as breakfast was over.

mcstringer
12-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Abram rustled and sloshed from out of the forest into the clearing that could barely be called a camp. It disgusted him that the other commander just disappeared into their command tent and just stayed there all day.
Abram just got back from pulling extra duty with the illusionists and sappers. He made sure their deterrent defenses were working and was appalled to be able to just saunter through the camp with out a challenge or some sign of acknowledgment by a sentry. He huffed himself over the the Mess determined to rectify it as soon as breakfast was over.

Bia
12-31-2009, 01:59 AM
Andy re-tied her hair up and changed her shirt before heading out into the food court to get breakfast. A few stray Physical's came up to her asking when they were to start training.

"Soon" she answered, glancing around for Abram "I haven't had a chance to consult with the Mental leader yet so at the moment we don't know what we're planning to start with.." Andy stopped herself, no need to worry her soldiers, "Never mind, we'll start soon" and sat down at the main table.

She glanced at Abram's empty seat and rolled her eyes One would even go as far as to say he's avoiding me she thought to herself as she sat down. She slowly picked at her food, she never really cared for breakfast.

Tai-Sama
01-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Gyro yawned. Five hours of sleep wasn't alot, but it was enough to get him through the day. He stretched and headed to join the other emporians in the food court. Eggs, Meat, Grains. very standard things one could expect to see on a trip like this. He quickly polished off a plate of food and headed for a small lake that is about an eighth of a mile from the camp. arriving at the lake, he scanned the area to make sure he was really alone. He didn't want any surprises during his swim. Unsheathing Pyrus, he gathered a large amount of fire energy and then jammed the blade into the lake, dispersing it causing the lake to become more like a hot spring.
Ohh, are we taking a bath now?"Frost asked."the water looks perfect now."
"I am" Gyro said. "you guys jumping into the water will really mess up this temperature."
"Ah yes, you go off bathing and have your fun in the water while we remain dirty and grumpy" Pyrus said."it doesn't bother us..."
"How about I give you guys a first-class polishing when we get back to camp?"
"...fine."Pyrus said, rather bereft.

Gyro set the swords down and removed his clothing and swiftly jumped into the spring and relaxed and washed those days on the ship away.

mcstringer
01-04-2010, 04:13 AM
Abram rustled the "doorway" without a word with anyone. His steaming mood put off nearly everyone. The only ones that did not scatter were the ones that did not see him coming, those just cowered in fear. He bustled through the line and grabbed a mug of coffee, a few biscuits, and a meat of some kind. He listed through the mess like a thunder cloud.

He sat down abruptly at the officers' table with the other commander. He started into his breakfast like an animal. It made the warriors watching covertly over their shoulders shiver a little more. He did not have a mind to care what Andy thought.

Bia
01-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Andy grimaced and tried to non-chalantly slide her plate further away from Abram's to prevent from any flying pieces of food to fall on to hers. It was clear he was in a bad mood, but that wasn't her fault. She didn't want to talk with him any more than he did but at least she was willing to try. She took a deep breath and said "So...where were you last night?"

mcstringer
01-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Abram tried to calm down a little bit before answering. Showing anger was not good for an officer.

"Just out all night setting traps with the sappers and netting some illusions together. No big. Oh and walking in to camp with out some kind of challenge from a sentry."

Bia
01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Andy resisted the urge to roll her eyes and picked at her food for a moment before replying

"Well maybe you would have had a harder time if you actually came into camp last night and we could organize our plans and idea's. I didn't want to start anything for fear you would freak out" She said quietly staring straight ahead, "Besides you heard the King, the humans won't be here for another few weeks, this is a training camp not a battlefield..yet."

mcstringer
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Abram turned fully to Andy. I can't believe this woman.

"Well miss Scaredy-cat. If you did not know Humans never follow our plans. In fact. I can almost bet there will be some kind of human presence here. It may not be the military, but someone with the greed enough to tell someone that is for money or favors."

Bia
01-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Andy took a deep breath before saying, "Alright look, you obviously don't like me, I don't know why. But we are stuck with each other and the least you could do is try to act civil for the sake of the soldiers. Seeing their leaders fight is not good for moral"

Tai-Sama
01-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Gyro had finished his bath and was now just enjoying the peaceful spring. The water temperature was just the thing to take the edge of the late night patrol off his mind.

His peace was disturbed by a small rustling in the bushes behind him.

Bia
02-21-2010, 07:14 PM
((Okay, I'm going to work on getting more people, for now I'll just put a big post and you can work off that))

Andy finished her breakfast and stood up, alright, it was time to get to work she walked to the top of the mess hall and called loudly "After breakfast everyone is permitted to gather by the Captain's tent, make sure everyone is here because I will be doing a head count. We don't want anyone missing okay?" She smiled and everyone went back to their food.

She headed over to the Captain's tent, brushing her hair away with a frustrated expression, she had sooo much work to do. She got in and quickly changed her clothes into something more appropriate. She pulled on a blue sleeveless top, dark jeans and her boots, that she wore everywhere. She took a moment to re-do her ponytail, setting the long dark hair near the top of her head. She adjusted Cyclone around her hip and sighed. She wished for a mirror so she could at least she what she looked like but on the ship there was no room for frivolities, only necessary equipment.

She turned to the large black notebook she brought with her and dug around in her bag for a pen, finding none she was forced to peek out of the tent and ask a passing soldier for one. After she had got all the things she needed she sat down on the comfy chair she had slept in the night before. She opened the notebook and gazed at the pages of notes she had, they were all ideas for how to start the training. She sighed and flipped to a clean page, and started writing out the agenda of training for today.

After 20 minutes someone poked their head in the tent flap and she was startled out of wondering how to handle mental powers

"umm everyone's here and accounted for ma'am" the soldier said and Andy nodded and stood up.

She pushed out through the opening and waited for her eyes to adjust to the light. When she could see everybody standing around she smiled and announced "We are going to start our training today, and before I explain how we will do it I want to say, the Kings of Emporia have see fit to try one last time for us to win the war against these power-less Earth dwellers who came and invaded our planet. The only reason we haven't succeeded before is because we were too caught up in our own petty rivalries to look past that and come together to defeat these terrible aliens" Andy paused to take a breath.

"So, as your appointed leader by King Orius of the Physical's it is my 'ruling' per say that if anyone discriminates anyone or treats someone of a different power rudely, they will answer to me. Got it?"

She paused while everyone nodded then went on "For today we are going to split the Physical and Mental's into 2 groups, not to keep them away from each other but so that we can concentrate on each others special abilities. Inbetween's, whichever of your powers you want to work on more, split up accordingly. I'll take the Physical's over here and the Mental's will go with the Mental leader" She started walking to where she pointed and the group of soldiers slowly split up into their groups.