PDA

View Full Version : The Night's Revenge {ooc}

WintersLust
10-08-2010, 11:52 PM
Name:Your choice, I don't like choosing all the names
Age: Please try to use a character between 17 and 21, if you want to use lower or higher no lower than 15 and no higher than 28
Gender: Male,Female, Both (I hear some people use a character that's both)
Supernatural creatures: Name the creature you wish to use

This is based on a few things. Those being: abuse, romance, super-natural beings, murder, racism (between non-humans and humans), family relations (not incest) and other things that you wish but not anything gang oriented please. The theme/setting is in a small, barely known town. I do not want criticisme of any sort nor do I want you to disregard a person because you do not appreciate the way they role-play. I would like for at least 6-8 characters. Ok now to the main part.

The town is full of creatures of many kinds. Not many humans that live there know this because they choose to ignore it and try sticking to reality. I like romance so I chose that a human falls in "love" with a creature and that's when the town figures it out. There may be more than one kind of this relationship but I would like for the other characters that have this relationship to have a relationship with the others (friendship, family). The town has people come up missing every week but they ignore it, still choosing to stick with reality. Three characters have a special ability and some of the non-human characters will do just about anything to have it (my character will most likely have the ability). The power allows the human to control others and to hurt them using only their mind.

Name: Kalyriah
Creature: Human

Venster
10-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Ooc; Permission to join has been given.

Name: Ryne Plavenau
Race: Vampire

spirits breath
10-09-2010, 10:59 PM
hate to break it to you. But you are posting IC (in character)in the OOC(out of character) thread.
which is bad. in able to do what you are doing, you have to create a in character thread. located if you hit general roleplays. Which will have a spot for general roleplay in character. winterslust, you need to get to that section and click new topic and begin the actual RP.
then you can continue this.

Venster
10-09-2010, 11:12 PM
So basicly she should make the exact same topic, but in IC too? So the rp itself could be in the IC topic and all the chatting would end up in here? If i got the idea right atleast..

WintersLust
10-09-2010, 11:16 PM
So, in other words...I have to redo this whole thing? This is so confusing..do i just copy and paste my whole first post and then let him redo his in the ic area?

spirits breath
10-09-2010, 11:42 PM
yes, the IC thread would be your characters. No ooc which would be the talking like we are dong right now. so pretty much yes you would. though you can carry on. no real need to repost everything. Just so you know. so I suggest you make the in character thread and leave the ooc in the correct thread.

John
10-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Want to say thanks to spirits for helping out here. I have moved your IC posts into an IC thread for you which can be found here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7864). And just so you know, we have a lot of different ways to advertise your RP.

Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975)or put your RP in The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170)

If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Thank you very much, who would I contact if I have any other information?

SkyBlaze
10-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Name: Etienne Lavonden
Creature/Race: Hybrid

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Name: thor angel
creature: vampire

Nightwanderer
10-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Name: Seras Vikutoria
Genger:Female
Creature: vampire

Venster
10-10-2010, 05:55 PM
@Snowolf, you might be a tad new to this, but could you write answers of at least 3-4 sentences? Its really hard to write an answer to a one lined reply.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 06:01 PM
oh ok im sorry venster i will try and write more than 1 sentence

John
10-11-2010, 02:26 AM
Thank you very much, who would I contact if I have any other information?

If you need anything at all, just shoot me a PM. XD

WintersLust
10-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Thank you tons Daan. I will be sure to do that Nazgul. Add me as a friend if you want to, I think it's easier to do it that way.

KamuixxGakupo1
10-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Name: Rachel Moon
Supernatural creatures: shapeshifter

Taylor
10-25-2010, 02:53 AM
is there still room for me to join as a female human??? I also want a human - creature realtionship but I want to clear it with you first

Sapphire
10-25-2010, 03:47 AM
Name: Yoshi
Creature: Nymph

vlad_impaler
10-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Name: Bane
Creature: Werewolf

Taylor
10-25-2010, 09:23 PM
Name: Taylor
Creature: Human

**Note: any guy want to have a human non-human relationship with me?? please let me know

thesouleater
10-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Wow... Thats quite the uh... Basic character sheet. . . You can ignore that. *sweat*

Name: Morgan
Supernatural creatures: Demon/Angel split (his mom was an angel and his dad was a demon. His features are the same as a regular human, but they change depending on what abilities hes using during a fight)

Soo... Yeah. ^_^ Hope that works

EDIT: @snowolf master: You do know there is an edit button, right? You don't have to double post....