PDA

View Full Version : [IC] (R) Radical Redemption

Death101
01-07-2016, 02:54 AM
(R- Sexual Content, Drug References, Alcohol References, Crude Humor, Ideologically Sensitive)

Nassau, April 2077

I sigh slowly as I slip from the helicopter followed by no less then three different heavily armored bodyguards, each wearing a suit of Dextrus BodyShell something my later father had helped desgin. They each carry a heavy duty weapon, one carrying a minigun between his huge metal clad fist.

"Sir, we should get you inside as fast as possible, the Attempt in New York was not the first this trip. The sooner your safe back at the Facility the better." I nod at his voice it sounded distant and static-filled. "Knight-3 is your headset working right?" I ask and he nods in the affirmative. "Just a cold, sir." I nod and begin my walk to the elevator.

Nassau, Dextrus Compound 'The Facility', Block D, April 2077

"So this is the little lady whom has caused us so much trouble?" I ask and get a nod from Knight-2 my personal shortie was made up of Nassau Knight's 1-7 and three of them were always with me on trips one remind in cells with me at the facility and two outside. "Now then I take it your Chastity?" I ask a devious, nah a cancerous grin crossing my face. "Sir, becarful she's yet to have the Nano-mits put into her. She is still dangerous regardless of weather or not she's chained to the wall." I chose to pretend I didn't hear Knight-2's voice on my small earpiece.

I was really testing her to see how strong she was. "So, I must apologize after all had Sid not been trying to help you that day and had not double crossed myself. He might not have caught, or well been caught by the 1:30 Train." My voice is cruel and distant yet still holds my own amusement, Knights 2, 6 & 7 all give a chuckle which play in my ear piece, I appreciate their laugh but the girl in front can't hear it so I let out a chuckle at my own joke and force the girls head up to look at me with my hand on her chin, her arms were chained close to the wall she couldn't do anything save for glare at me and maybe spit at me.

"Oh come now, Sid would want you to remember him fondly and laugh." It's not bullshit she hadn't ever known who killed Sid but I was being honest. I'd even gotten a medal from Ol' President O'Riley pinned it on himself. Hell even granted Dextrus this whole god damn island after the Cuban/American war from two years before. That's when we constructed this little gem about five years ago. I just smile down at her, waiting for her to react.

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2015/08/ThreeZero-Fallout-4-Power-Armor-Preview-3.jpg

Nymphadora
01-07-2016, 03:51 AM
When I hear the sound of footsteps clattering on the hard floor I harden my face and look up at whoever it was approaching this time. Some armored punk was striding up to me, followed by some cronies, and in a cocky tone, the supposed leader of these mindless drones muses about how I was the little lady who had caused them so much trouble. Oh you have no idea fucker. I entertain the idea of telling him to go fuck himself, but choose not to give him the satisfaction of getting a reaction out of me. So instead, I just sigh like he's boring and look back down at the ground.

His next words make my breath catch and my tough facade falters for a moment as he mentions Sid. My eyes widen slightly before I catch myself and narrow them dangerously as he admits to being the one who killed him. My heart rate picks up along with my breathing, I can feel my chest rising and falling violently, the angrier I get. I glare at the floor as he chuckles until I see his disgusting gloved hand grip my chin and force my head up to look at him. "Oh come now, Sid would want you to remember him fondly and laugh." His slimy voice reaches my ear. I can't take listening to his voice anymore and lose my temper.

I pull my head away from him, pressing my back against the wall and lift my legs, using the cuffs around my wrists to hold me up. They were biting into my wrists painfully, but I don't care as I kick at him, my feet bash into his abdomen and he stumbles back a little, but other than that, I don't seem to do much of anything to him because of his damn armor.. "Don't you ever fucking speak his name you cowardly scum!" I pull against the cuffs that are holding me back. I feel warm liquid running down my fingers from the cuffs cutting into my skin, but ignore it, glaring daggers at the wannabe droid in front of me. "I'll kill you, I swear I will!" I yank at one of my cuffs again, shooting pain up one of my arms, but I ignore it, refusing to show any signs of pain to this government pig.

I spit at his feet. "You and your government can all return to the sewers from whence your beliefs all came from and then burn in hell. If you think you're going to make me change that, you're bringing up Sid just made my resolve multiply by tenfold because he fought for the same purpose. So do me a favor, and go fuck yourself." I scowl at him.

Death101
01-07-2016, 04:53 AM
"Haha, little lady got fangs. Two, fix that. Nano-mits, hold her steady." A nod a vial handed to me and he moves and grabs her. "Let me tell you something that might interest you little lady." I say as I pull a needle out and make the slow moves to put the contents of the vial into the needle. These Nano-mits had four simple yet effect functions. They are in every trainee here. They do as follows; pacify host (lest in combat training, can harm other trainees but trainers are protect via their own Nano's.), inabilite their their host from leaving Nassau (lest bought or with the company of an trainer), allow trainers to communicate and summon them remotely at any time (from their Dextrus Gauntlet), finally increases immune system and overall human ability % 15. "I don't give a flying monkey fuck about those fat pigs in Washington." I say slowly and the Knights laugh once more they knew. My whole shorite did. After all we're all from the same place.

"I was born and raised in Nevada, not just that but on the border of the Fuckhin Mayans and Aztecs." Both of the once great tribes rose up after the Union lost Texas and New Mexico. Given that the Mexican government fell two years before that they sided with Cartels and have been harassing the Chinese in California and my people a new tribe in the waste of Nevada.

None of us had seen it coming. I was only seven but I'll never forget the bloody face of my birth parents. That was before the states resettled Nevada. That's when I was adopted. That aside I focus back on the task at hand. "Until just a few years ago I might have been among you. That's before your father died and my adopted parents where murder by one of you fuckinh rebels." I say and drive the needle into her body. I honestly hope it hurts like a mother fucker.

Three Hours Later, Subfloor -177

It took about three hours for fresh Nano's to activate themselves. During that time I had weighted. Now though I'm walking her towards her new home on level -177 second floor to the bottom. Each floor produced its own resources. A choice made after a riot in the early years. "Look ladies! I got a new pledge for you." A few guards around snicker at this. They new as well as I did what happens to new arrivals. Hazing and a fuckinh lot of it. "Aw, Henry your so sweet." A senior trainee wanders over and hugs me. "Ah, Gretta your being deployed to Dextrus Hollywood soon aren't you?" She nods grinning like a kid in a candy store who just got told it's all free. While yes Hollywood was under Chinese control a deal had been worked out and Dextrus and any company who wanted to work with us was allowed back in unhindered.

Hollywood and the surrounding 150 miles around it was returned to the untied states but remained a puppet of Dextrus with Chinese approval and money for films they personally wanted made. Thus the term Dextrus Hollywood arose. As for why and how Gretta got a spot out there well, my adopted father's Nephew heads up the main studio out there. A power play by me. "We'll take real good care of her. Right girls?" Her voice as she says this makes me shiver a bit. My armor hides it but even I was a little taken back by their hazing. I mean some of the things that did had been entered into the companies integration handbook. That's how bad it could get sometimes. "Yes, their will be time for that later. I need to get her fimilar with how things work here." I say and put a firm iron clad hand on her shoulder and lead her away. "Look I normally would do this so don't say nothin'." My tone is harsh as I press a few things on my gauntlet and then she shivers.

"I just made it so no other slave can hurt you... Directly that is. Be mindful of your surroundings though. Also you've got a mental link to my gauntlet that means you can only message me. Just think up a message then think you want to send. I can send one back via your Nano's. Lastly don't get the wrong idea I'm doing this for myself. Your mine now. I fully intend to break you and I won't let anyone else have that pleasure." I say and then shove her off. "Girls we're good make sure she's delivered to my lab after dinner tonight." I say and start off. "Have fun butter cup." A demonic wink and then I leave. Already looking foward to my after dinner toy. But for now I must report to that bitch Yuno. Fuck my life.

Nymphadora
01-07-2016, 08:01 PM
I glare at his retreating figure. I narrow my eyes, Only message I have to say to you is I hope you rot in hell and don't you dare presume to think you own me. You'll never get that privilege you bastard. I think and hope he gets it before I return my attention to the sneering bitches around me. Disgusting specimens that they are, bending to the wills of their trainers. Weaklings. I think to myself.

I suppress bringing my hand up to rub my neck where it still stings from where the bastard had stabbed me with the needle to inject me with the nanos. Instead, I look down to inspect the damage I did to my wrists, luckily it wasn't too bad, they'd heal, probably leave scars, but what's a couple more scars to add to the ones I already have? I had been cuffed up to that damn wall for over 36 hours. Apparently they thought pretty highly of my skills and had taken extra precautions, or maybe that's just how they welcomed all their new victims. "So, who's the new meat?" One of the women taunts, draping her arm over Gretta's shoulders. That's what my wannabe trainer had called her anyway. I refuse to call him by his name, monsters don't deserve names.

Gretta smiles at the other girl, "Heard the guards saying we were getting a high-risk rebel in a couple days ago. I'm guessing you're her? You're gonna be sorry they stuck you with Henry." She gives me an evil smile. I just sigh. This is the best they can do? "What's your name?" She asks me. I want to punch her, to drive my elbow into all of their ribs and break their knees in, but something keeps me from even attempting to make a move against them. Nanos. I clench my jaw and look away from the two women and see the food court. Without a word to the girls, I walk past them and grab a plate, not fully turning my back on them. I'm not stupid, I'm in a den of wolves who think I'm the new omega. I'll have to prove I'm the alpha around here.

Apparently Gretta and her little girlfriend didn't like me standing them up because they approached me again after I had my plate full of food. "Didn't you hear me ask for your name? Normally, the polite thing to do, is answer." She sneers, slamming her hand down on my plate, making my food fall to the floor. I look down at my food like it was a greater loss than their standing up to me was a big deal. "Oops, looks like you dropped your food." The other girls who seem to have smelled the scene and flocked around us all laugh at her slight against me.

"Seems I have." I bend down and pick up a bit of my mashed potatoes off the ground. "I think some of it's salvagable though. Wanna test them?" I throw them, not at Gretta, but in the girl's face who had first singled me out. It was part of my strategy. Gretta bust out laughing, as I knew she would. The girl shot daggers at me through her gaze, "Why you-" She took a step towards me but stopped. Her face became neutral. "Well that's no fun." She huffed. I assume she was talking about what the monster mentioned when he said none of the slaves could hurt me directly.

I straighten my shoulders and glare at Gretta who had seemed to take the role of the alpha at current, "Get away from me." I growl.

"You can't win every battle little newbie. Come on girls." She sneers and the other women dissipate, not without the girl I bombarded with potatoes giving me an ice-cold stare first. One of which I was more than glad to return before I return to grabbing more food, adamantly turning down any addition of salt from the lunch matron behind the counter. I sit down at a table by myself and take first first bite when I feel a wad of potatoes hit me in the side of my own face. I sigh and close my eyes as I bring my hand up to wipe them off and glance out of the corner of my eye just in time to dodge the next missile. I know who it is before I even look over. Sure enough, it's miss potatoe face herself. The corner of my lips twitch at my new-found nickname for her. I decide to use it. "A food fight Miss potatoe face? Really? And here I thought we were all adults."

A few snickers from the girls behind her and her mouth dropping open was enough to make me smirk a little. "You threw some at me first!" I raise my eyebrow.

"Pointing fingers, now that is childish. And I was merely asking you if they were still any good. I couldn't help it if you were slow on the uptake." More snickers and another poorly launched missile. Too bad I didn't notice that she was distracting me from the bitch who was putting an exceptionally large amount of salt on all my food and in my water, rendering it completely completely inedible. Well, I'd find out soon enough.

"I hope Henry puts you through a world of pain." She jumped up from the table, a look of animosity on her face.

I put a sarcastically sweet smile on my face, "Been there, done that." I look back down at my food and pick my fork back up and scoop up some potatoes. The entire room erupts into a cacaphony of laughter as I spit them out before I can stop myself. I hate salt. I grab my water and take a quick swig of it to wash out the salt taste only to be assailed by more. I gag and spit the water out all over the floor, and run to the water dispenser only to be blocked by Gretta. "Told you, ya can't win 'em all."

I fight back the continuous gagging sensations, holding my gut, wishing I could just get to the water as I glare up at her. So much for getting enough to eat. Who knew when my next meal was going to be in this place too. I wipe my lips off with the back of my hand, I want to throw up, but I have nothing in my stomach to throw up.

Death101
01-07-2016, 10:49 PM
"Here kid." I say and offer a glass of water to her. I'd been watching from the door but now I enter followed by my nights. I can't help but sigh. "Gretta, you're a mean bitch." I chuckle and she shrugs, taking it as a praise they were surprised by my stepping in and knew better then to get in the way. "Get this girl a new meal." I shout to the kicthen staff whom are fast to carry out my order.

"Gretta, let her eat." I say and turn away the knights following close behind. I wanted them to haze her, but I also didn't want to much of the fight taken out of her. "Oh and Gretta, before I forget your family sent you a package it's in the check in area." While yes we were a slaver company we did two different types of slaving forced for criminals and what not then paid where money shall be set into an account and be handed over to the slave upon the end of their contract. Gretta was one of the latter.

"Sir, why did you step in. I understand you want her to be healthy and fresh when she gets to you but even so showing the rest that she's indeed getting the treatment isn't a wise idea." It's Knight 4, or Anton my personal bodyguard and head of my small group of Knights. "So, now to Yuno?" He ask dreading my answer and I just nod at him. "Fuck." He says and then I nod. "My sentiment exactly." Slowly we wander until we're on the bottom floor in front of the massive doors to Yuno's chamber.

Two Hours Later, Lab 13

I smile as she's brought into the more remote area of my lab. This was my private research area. It has various tools of torture and machines designed for such along the walls going from huge blocks of consecrate and rope to bags of feathers and chairs with bars for feet to be locked into. We practiced many forms here. "So, how was dinner I hope that didn't bother you to much after that?" I ask as I put a small vial with a one-eye green gooish critter in it back into the carbon freezer and exit my knights shutting the door behind me.

I have changed now I wear jeans, my hoodie, work boots and a lab coat hands inside my jean pockets I wander over. She was smart she wouldn't do anything stupid yet. "After all, I want you to at least be healthy for torture time." I grin as my knights move over slowly ready to act if I give the order. My meeting with Yuno had soured my mood, quiet a bit acutally the two weeks I'd been abored handling PR and private deals had gotten to her. She didn't like that I hadn't contacted her the whole time.

(Aton's CS Is in the OOC)

Nymphadora
01-07-2016, 11:25 PM
I glare at The Monster, that's what I've chosen to call him indefinitely as he asks me about my meal. After he had stepped in and given me the water I had been able to eat just fine, I had the feeling everyone of those slave dogs was afraid to cross him. I on the other hand... He wasn't in his ridiculous looking armor anymore, and I fold my arms. "Oh, it was as enjoyable as seeing your face." I scowl, folding my arms across my chest, jerking my shoulder forward to get the hand of the man who was holding it off of me. He didn't try to grab hold of me again when he saw I wasn't going anywhere. Besides, they knew by now I had those damn nanos in me so I couldn't eally do any real harm. Sadly.

I feel one of the two men behind me push me forward slightly by the small of my back closer towards the center of the room, towards The Monster and out of reflex I raise my elbow to swing it around behind me at him, to the side of his head but I can't. I physically can't bring myself to do it and I clench my fists, placing them by my sides as I exhale in frustration.

Turning back to face The Monster, I say "You don't scare me. Nothing you do can compare to what I've already been through you bag of shit. You didn't even realize it when you did it either, but you've already done your worst to me, and you didn't break me then. What makes you think you can do it now?" I lean forward, and with the meanest voice I can manage, "The rebels killed your adoptive parents, whoever the fuck they were, because they deserved it." I fix him with an indignant look and place my right fist over my heart and my two left forefingers up the center of my forehead in the Rebel's salute to drive the insult further.

Death101
01-08-2016, 12:22 AM
She pushes to far, I keep my face neutral but give a small clap and two of my men grab her arms. Then start dragging her towards the chair with feet-pillory and arm restraints. "Feet in, lose her shoes." I say and they nod going about this task. They knew me well enough by now to know how I operated.

She is almost stunned as she's locked into the chair arms belted down and chest belted to the chair to prevent to much struggling. Feet lock in the Pillory she can't stop what I'm about to carry out. Though, it might not harm her psychically it'll more then likely shatter her mental state and confuse. Of course, maybe not. If that was the case I'd step it up little by little.

"You know, it's funny every human has their point where their mental state will shatter. Finding yours is going to be fun." And with that I give a signal a few of my lab techs take feathers and begin to rub them up and down her feet. I just stand by hands in my pockets watching. Watching her face and body language.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 03:00 AM
There's a few things I hate most in life. And being restrained is one of them. Being cuffed to that damn wall had been bad enough, but at least I had been able to move most of my body. This chair was freaking me out, and making me feel claustrophobic, but I keep a glare plastered on my face as I stare him down. No way was I going to let this fucker know what one of my biggest fears was. His techs then take feathers to my feet and I raise an eyebrow. "The fuck..." I murmur as they start to run them up and down my feet... And start to tickle me.

I smile because I can't help myself, "Tickle torture? You've got to be fucking kidding me right?" I continue watching the techs then look back up at The Monster.

I decide to mess with him some more. He had been right about how every human had a point where their mental state would shatter. Maybe I can find his first. Besides, pushing buttons is one of my strong points, I have a knack for pissing people off. "Oh god no... Stop... I can't take it anymore... Please..." I say in a monotonous tone, my face set in a bored expression, my eyelids drooping so much they almost look closed. I was curling my toes a tiny bit, just to hold back the tickling though.

I open my eyes wide, "Hey! I have an idea! How about you get in this chair, and I'll tickle you! With a jigsaw to your ribs. Eh?" I raise my eyebrow, and go back to glowering at him.

Death101
01-08-2016, 03:38 AM
"Cute. To bad, guess we'll do this the other way." I say and the lab techs gulp fear filling their faces. "Go get it." I say and the pause a moment. "Sir I know who she is but surely even she doesn't deserve th-" *BANG* a shot from my Magnum to his forehead serves my pourpose. "Did I fucking stutter?" I ask and the other two rush to get the Nightmare-Maker a present from one of our out of town partners.

"Aton, please get this thing out of my lab. 7 please mop up the blood. Aton after the body is taken care of have Emily draft a letter of how heroic that mans actions weed and how we'd have suffered a massive problem has he not given his life to protect the CEO from a bomb. Tell her to send 23,000 and cover the funeral. Though cremate the body. The bomb will cover for the misplaced remains." I say and he nods. Emily was my Sectary she was around some where. As Aton easily tosses the body over his shoulder and heads for the furnace room the lab techs return with the device it looks otherworldly though that it is. It's a helmet that covers eyes and ears.

The effect it has well it was a device used to create a virtual reality. I had been testing one suited to her for quiet a while. It had just been finished. It'd react with her Nano's and place her in a personal hell hole. She'd retain her memories but also see them torn apart by fake ones. When she returned both would forever clash. Though she'd know which was real upon exit. A sofa is brought over as they set it over her head. I grin and give a sigh they stop just above her eyes.

"Sweet dreams Chastity." I know just how to set her off. I lean in and plant one right on her lips then step back. Her face fills with anger but it's to late. The helmet slides over and activates I wait until Aton returns then let my Nano's enter it as well. I'd been in control and make sure that her life was hell for a while. "Aton keep our vitals in check. If I die I'll come back and haunt you." He laughs nods and I laugh. Then my mind slips into the Virtual Realm.

Springfield Massachusetts, 1954

From what I had gathered if there was one thing that Chastity hated that was the government and being powerless. Thus 1950's stereotype America offered the prefect back drop for this hellish nightmare. I watch as she jolts 'awake' that term being figurative given her prison state. "Chastity Dear, Breakfest." I grin slowly, might as well sit back and enjoy the show. The voice, Chastity's death mother.

I knew what was waiting downstairs. Her stay at home mother, her father whom is the town mayor. Finally the Pièce de résistance her Ex-Greaser Boyfriend Sid. Oh yeah I fuckinh went there. It was hard since Sid had been so mutilated by that train but his brain was salvageable. This Sid though had been poked and prodded and lock in here forever awaiting his girl Chastity. I am unseen to her or anything else. I watch as she clearly confused glances around.

"Chastity, Honey your mother is calling you." Her father now. From what I remember I programmed her to be a really goody goody as far a memories go. I slowly look over myself. I was me but wore Jeans, Work Boots, a White T-shirt and a black leather jacket. Though you can guess my role I won't spoil it. "Hey Chastity Babe you comin?" Sids voice though heavily greaser like calls up now. "Sid, please refrain from that short of langue in my house." Mr.Millian again. "Golly Mr.M I'm sorry." That's where it's to much to bear I laugh hard and fall onto the floor. I'm unseen and unheard but look at Chastity waiting.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Even I hadn't seen it coming when he shot the man in the head. I watch as one of The Monster's cronies comes to clean up the mess as he orders one of his other cronies a list of demands. I hadn't been able to help flinching at the sudden gun shot, but now my tough facade was back in place and I was watching him with narrowed eyes. They place a weird looking contraption over my head, I had heard they had technology that we rebels had been dying to try and get our hands on but had yet to succeed, I'm afraid I'm one of the unlucky ones to be experiencing such advances now.

"Sweet dreams Chastity." My name rolls of his tongue and the only thing I can compare him to at that moment is a viper, I seriously consider changing his nickname. My eyes widen as I watch, unable to move or pull away from him as he leans in and presses his lips against mine. I clamp my teeth shut and purse my lips uninvitingly as I glare daggers at him, wishing I could strike out at him anyway I can, as he steps back, I ready myself to spit in his face but then I'm blinded as they slip the weird device over my eyes and huff out in frustration. I don't feel that way for long until my world is turned upside down...

I jolt upright in bed, hearing someone call me for breakfast. I know that voice... I think to myself. "It can't be..." I murmur so quietly I hardly hear myself. I sit there, stunned, until my father's voice breaks in, telling me in his commanding, but loving tone that my mother is calling me. My mouth opens and closes, a strangled noise escapes the back of my throat, but I still can't seem to make myself move. "It's a dream... It has to be." I shake my head, but finally, I slowly push myself to move out of the bed and take slow steps towards the door. Then his voice rings in my ears and I freeze mid-step. My breathing picks up ten-fold and I shake my head furiously, "No... No... They can't all be here, they're dead Chastity... wake up... wake up... it's another nightmare." I shut my eyes tight and hug myself.

"Chass?" I freeze at the soft voice and look up to see Sid's face standing in my door. All thoughts of nightmares vanish as I run into his arms, throwing my own arms around his neck. Tears sprang to my eyes as I hugged myself to him tightly.

"I've missed you so much! Why, why didn't you listen to me you fucking idiot! I told you to leave, why did you insist on staying and helping me!! You bullheaded-" But I don't finish, I bury my face in his chest, sobbing.

"The devil are you talking about you ninny? You just saw me last night. What did I supposedly save you from? And when did you start cursing? You won't even say hell, miss H-E-double-hockey-sticks." Nonetheless he holds me, he always comforts me when I need it. I pull away and wipe my eyes, I hadn't cried in years, not since Sid had actually died. But yet, here he was, I was actually touching him. A confused look crossed my face and I sniffled.

"The war... We were rebel leaders. Well... I still am..." I murmur.

Sid laughs and pulls me away to look in my eyes. "A war? Us rebel leaders? Well, I can see me being one, but you being violent? Chass, you accidentally stepped on a caterpillar and cried. You had a nightmare. That was all babe." He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I close my eyes and lean into the kiss. "C'mon babe, your dad's gonna come lookin' for us. We don't want that." He says after he breaks the kiss and winks at me. I surprise him by kissing him again, for longer this time, until I finally break it. He gives me a devilish grin, "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it."

Then I suddenly realize his different apparel and the slight difference in the way he styled his hair. "Do you- Do you have gel in your hair?! And you never call me babe..." I frown slightly.

He looks at me like I just lost my marbles, "That nightmare really messed with your head. You need to eat, let's go."

We head down the stairs where my parents are, I run up to my father who is sitting at the table and throw my arms around his neck, he's reading the paper. He was in one of his suits, but it reminded me of the kind of suit you'd see Howard Cunningham wearing in Happy Days. "What the blue blazes are you doing, child? Can't you see I'm reading?" He exclaims.

"Sorry! I'm just so happy to see you!" I say in a singsong voice.

"She woke up in a weird mood Mr. M. I think she needs some of your excellent cooking Mrs. M." Sid says, pulling a chair out for me. I shoot Sid a weird look for calling my parent's Mr. and Mrs. M.

"What about a hug for me?" My mother says to me, laughing at Sid's comment about her cooking. I hadn't forgotten her. I hadn't seen her in the longest amount of time. I'm all smiles as I hold out my arms and wrap my arms around her waist and hug her, laying my head on her chest, she was wearing a floral dress with a pink apron over it. This was the happiest I had felt in ages.

But Sid's comment about my nightmare was still floating in my mind. Something still felt off about this. I felt like I hadn't seen them in forever, but yet, here they all were, as real as I am. I feel my mom kiss the top of my head. "How'd you sleep dear?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "She had a nightmare." Sid calls me out. I glare at him and he leans back in his chair and puts his feet on the chair he pulled out for me.

"But I couldn't be happier now." I beam at them all.

Death101
01-08-2016, 06:41 AM
"Heya Mr.M, top the mornin' Sid. How ya donin Misses M." I offer a kind smile to them all. In truth their AI but they're feeding off her Nano. That's the reason she was buying it. I'd been programmed in as one of Sid's greaser friends. "Here's that milk you wanted. Eddy is off today so I'm doing his run." We'd both de-aged to about eighteen last year of high school. "Sid, how's the straight and narrow?" I ask in a slightly mocking tone. This little nightmare was just heating up. "Henry, thanks for the deliver tell Eddy thanks. Care to join us for Breakfest?" I glance over to Mrs.Millian and smile. "Bear shit in the woods?" I smile and she sighs. "Language." I nod and she begins to bring it over. "So what was all the hoo-ha bout?" I ask taking a seat near Mr.Millian. "Chastity here had a bad dream." I nod and give her a smypthetic look. "Sorry to hear that." I say and things progress slowly.

Few Hours Later

I can't help but grin. It's only been a few hours in the real world but here it's been about two weeks. False memories had been sown. Now it was time to make things snap, and that I do. With a subtle snap of my fingers a gernade flies in through the window. "Get down!" I scream as it shatters though the window on the table I watch as Mr.Millian attempts to leap over and cover it but it explodes sending bits of pieces of him about.

Mrs.Millian attempts to peak out the window but sees nothing less then a bullet between the eyes. It had been two weeks since the graduation and in that time the Cold War took a drastic turn. Now they were here. "Sid, we need to go. Now." I say and toss him a pistol from my jacket. "Grab Cass. We'll take off into the words." I say and he nods following me. Cass is to shocked by the carnage but Sid drags her. Right until a barrage of machine gun fire kills him. Russians storm the living room and point their guns on us. "Stop!" They shout but I'm point my Magnum at Cass. "I'm sorry Cass. When you get to heaven tell Sid, I didn't let them get you to." I say and fire a bullet into her temple. Then as she falls away into death I spin my gun and take out five before they get me.

Lab 13, Modern Day

"How was that bitch?" I grin as they take her helmet off. The gritty affair still fresh in her mind must have if nothing else shocked her because she is shaking and crying. I walk over close to her and wait. I might have gone overboard I hope she doesn't break now. That'd be far to easy. "Come now Lil' Cass was only a bad dream." I make a mean joke again. That might get her going.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 08:36 AM
I'm sitting on the couch, my legs draped over Sid's lap, playing with his hair. These past two weeks had been like a slice of heaven. No worries, no rebels, nothing going wrong in my personal life. It was as if everything was right in my world. My head snaps up at the sound of glass shattering and Sid's and my friend, Henry, yelling to get down. Sid pushes me off the couch to the ground and covers me with his body. But that doesn't stop me from seeing the grenade that lands on the table and goes off... Taking my father with it. I flinch at the loud explosion as bits and pieces of my father get plastered to the walls and flung around the room. I feel a warm speck hit my cheek and scream for my father, knowing full well, he'll never hear me again.

Sid's already trying to lift me up and get me to safety, I see my mother move towards a window to peek out it to see who our assailants are. "No mom, don't it's too dan-" Her body jerks backwards and she falls back, falling with a thud to the ground. "No!!" I rip myself out of Sid's arms and dive to my mother, lifting her head into my lap. I know right away that she's dead as I see the bullet wound right between her eyes. I shake my head furiously, unable to believe what I'm seeing, tears are pouring out of my eyes. "No, no, no, no, no, not again, I can't lose you both again." I murmur, "Mom." I feel someone's hands lift me up and I don't fight them. I know they belong to Sid.

He starts to lead me through the dining room towards the kitchen. We were almost there, planning to escape out the back way with Henry, when Sid's body started convulsing violently as a machine gun made random shots through the wall. Miraculously, maybe unfortuntely, they missed me. Sid fell back against the wall and slid down it, leaving a bloody streak down it before he came to a rest in a hunched over sitting position on the floor. "SID! No! Don't you leave me again!! I can't do this without you! I need you! Please..." I pull on his shirt and drop my head to his shoulder, sobs shaking my shoulders.

I barely raise my head as a group of Russian soldiers barge into the kitchen, training their guns on Henry and I, though my instincts were telling me to take the gun from Sid's hand and fight, I don't because I'm stunned by Henry telling me to tell Sid that he didn't let them get me before he shoots me. I feel the bullet bite into the side of my head and everything goes dark and quiet until...

"How was that bitch?" The familiar and unwanted voice asks as my vision returns when people remove the device from my head and I blink my eyes multiple times since my eyes aren't accustomed to the bright lights of the lab room. My face is soaked from tears and my body is shaking uncontrollably. He steps closer to me, apparently waiting for my answer, but Sid's face flashes in my mind again, blood pouring out of the corner of his mouth, his body riddled with bullet holes and blood. A fresh wave of tears hits me before I can will them away and my shoulders shake with more sobs, Sid's memories are soon followed by the vision of my mother's dead, unseeing eyes and the bullet she took between her eyes, and then my father's pieces scattered around the house.

I fight forcibly against the restraints with renewed vigor as he calls me li'l Chass and tells me it was just a bad dream. I make a noise that was something between a scream and a snarl. The restraints on the chair break open my cuts from the cuffs but I ignore the pain, it was nothing compared to what was going on in my head. "I'll kill you! I'll make you wish the rebels had killed you the same day we killed your fucking adopted parents!! You goddamn bastard!" I quit fighting against the restraints, my breathing is ragged, flashes of the memories of both the ways Sid had died flashing through my mind. I stare down at my knees, I couldn't stop the shaking, but for the most part, I had gotten the crying under control.

I look back up at The Monster and spit at him. I can see in his eyes he knows he got to me, "You may have taken them from me again, but at least I got another two weeks with them. Even if it was fake." A few more tears leaked out. I'm shaken up, but I don't want him to know exactly how much, "So, thank you, you're not so bad after all." I add maliciously, knowing that will annoy him since he probably likes his reputation being untarnished and being seen as a serious badass.

Death101
01-08-2016, 04:32 PM
"I suppose there isn't any point doing anything more today. Guys take her back to her dorm." I say and turn away. "We're going to have a beach day tomorrow and the day after. Everyone's been working their asses off lately and we're taking a huge break day. You might be new but you might as well get it as well." With that I leave heading for my own dorm. I had been flying most of the day and the jet lag was being a bitch to me.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 07:32 PM
They immediately start to release me at his orders then he walks away, leaving me with his guards. They lead me away, this time I offer no resistance as they lead me down the halls. I try to memorize the way they take me but I see my parent's faces and Sid's in almost every person we pass. I can't believe I lost them a second time. I had severely underestimated his abilities and hadn't seen that coming, and now I was paying dearly for it. They lead me down a final corridor and stop me in front of a door, opening it to reveal none other than Gretta and her posse.

Fuck you. I think and picture The Monster's face, thinking I want to send him that thought. Gretta shoots me an evil smile and the guards shove me through the door, shutting it behind me. "Why, isn't this a pleasure." She says.

I'm so not in the mood. "That's nice of you to say. Because I find your company about as pleasurable as being slowly skinned by a dull knife." I push past her to the only obviously unoccupied bed. I know I won't be getting any sleep tonight. Not unless I want to take the chance of letting them do something to me. And with this bunch, who the hell knows what they will do to me? I sit down and push myself all the way to the back, pressing myself against the wall, facing the center of the room, glaring at the other women.

I seem to have angered Gretta in silence, she was probably trying to think up my next punishment. "Wow, you look like shit. What did he do to you?" One of the other women asks, she looks happy about it.

"Oh we had a grand old time. He let me reminisce about old memories and he even kissed me. I think he's taken quite a liking to me." I force myself to keep a pleasant smile on my face, but really, I want to punch everything and everyone I can. The memory of his lips on mine still infuriates me, and I still want to cry at the memories the device had implanted in me. They all look at me in disbelief and Gretta even looks jealous. I shrug and keep the smirk on my face. I'm fulfilling a few purposes right now. I'm pissing Gretta off, throwing off her game by clouding her judgement with jealousy. I'm putting my foot down and showing the other girls how badass I am. And hopefully I'm slowly whittling down his reputation.

"You're a fuckin' liar." Gretta finally finds her voice.

I raise my eyebrow. I sigh inwardly, bragging about the kiss was the last thing I wanted to do, but it was part of my plan. "Nope. Planted a big ol' fat one, right on my lips before he sent me off to the dream world." I put my hands behind my head, "Now, I'm tired, I'd appreciate it if you guys kept it down."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" A different girl who had stayed quiet until now speaks up.

I glare. "The Hunter. That's who. Now shut the fuck up." Stunned silence meets my declaration. I know everyone knows the infamous Rebel leader. They glare at me, but they don't retire, they retreat to a small table that sits in the corner of the room, shooting small covert glances my way, I watch them through half-closed eyes. I'm finding it hard though not to let my eye droop closed, all the crying from earlier gave me a pounding headache that is raging on. I want to curl up and wallow in self pity, but I won't let myself. I pushed through losing them once... I need to do it again. I need to...

Death101
01-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Next Day, Floor -47

I sigh and lean back in my chair. It was the beach floors -47 through -67 were various rec areas. -47, -48, -49 & -50 were various beach locations. Tropical that's were we are right now. I glance over as Gretta smiles and sets down a drink it was a mixed Drink, Coca O' Cola & Captain Morgan White Rum. Most of the CEO's are here it's rare that we're all in one place but today and tomorrow are company holiday's founders day. Most staff left to visit family. Dextrus was a highly demanding company everyone had Nano's in them program to do various things. All save for CEO's were given a strand that made them sworn to not talk in depth about work or the Nano's.

"So Chastity, sleep well?" She was on a leash and bound to a nerby tree. Both needed a key to be open. Aton had them, he leans easily back in a chair next to mine. I was about to let her go I got up and walk over and reach in my swim trunks for the key. It was about noon. I had kept her stuck there all morning time to let her enjoy the day.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 08:39 PM
I'm sitting next to a tree, watching all the other little slave dogs doing various activities. I don't mind just sitting here, I'm just glad they're all leaving me alone. No snide remarks from any of the slaves. No threats from any of the guards. And I wasn't having to look at him.

But then I see him strolling towards me and I roll my eyes once he gets close enough that I know he'll see me. "What the hell do you want?" If truth be told, I did actually fear him a little now, but I refused to show it. I wasn't afraid of physical pain so much as the mental shit I knew he could put me through now. I'm tearing grass out of the ground and twisting it together to make a doll out of it. It's almost complete, but I stop what I'm doing to glare at him.

Death101
01-08-2016, 09:05 PM
"Letting you off for today. Go explore but Stay On This Floor." The latter half was my command to her Nano-mits. "If the girls bother go ahead and rough them up a little." I say and flip off their switch. It's set now so they'll hurt each other but won't break any bones. "There's an open bar. Over there tell them it's on me." I say and then go back to my chair to relax.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 10:17 PM
I narrow my eyes. Does that mean I can be a target for their attacks too? Well fuck. My eyes dart around. There's a shit ton more of them than there is of me. I rip the head off the doll I had been making and throw it in his direction with a malicious glare and I take a deep breath. I run a hand through my hair and exhale slowly. Gretta's over near The Monster, so I decide my best course of action is to head in the opposite direction. Plus, I don't want to give him the satisfaction of watching me.

But then I realize that's unavoidable. Pretty much anywhere I go I'll still be under his scrutiny. It's like he's testing me somehow. But I can't figure out his angle. I have a lot of pent-up frustration so I look around for a way to release it. He was right when he said it was a break day. Everyone seemed to be taking it easy. I'm not that kind of person. I can't remember the last time I had let myself have a day of rest, unless I was forced to because I was chained to a damn wall. I jog to the water's edge, keeping a keen eye on everyone else. I have amazing endurance because of my cross-country tournaments when I was in school, and then I had had to stay in shape of course being a rebel.

I had been running for a while when finally I see a group of them approaching me. And surprise, surprise, Gretta is with them. I entertain the idea of turning around and running, but that would definitely lose me badass points. I slow my jog just as they all finally make it to me. "Have a nice run?" Gretta sneers.

"I would be, if you weren't interrupting it with your ugly face." I retort.

The other girls make a few snickers. I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid these bitches today. I notice that they were flanking me. Shit. "We've been talking. Are you really The Hunter? Because I highly doubt that." Gretta says, looking at her nails, like I'm not worth her time.

I shrug, "Suit yourself. I couldn't give a rat's ass what you believe."

"Well, if you are, then surely you'd be able to stop this-" Just as she says that, I feel two of the girls behind me grab my arms from behind me and Gretta punches me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me. She doesn't stop with that though, she doubles back and lands another punch to the side of my face. I taste blood in my mouth and that's when I decide to act back. I kick off the ground, using the girls who are holding me much like the cuffs I had been locked in to on the wall and do a mirror move as the one I had used against The Monster and kicked her in the gut, much harder than she had punched me. She shot back, stumbling and landing hard on her back, then I twisted around, ripping my arms out of the girls grips that were holding me, elbowing one in the side of the face.

The other girl reacts, landing a hit in my ribs, but then I pull her shoulders down and knee her in the face, her nose starts bleeding and I shove her back. I go after the girl I had elbowed in the face again and drop to the ground, sweeping my feet under her, knocking her legs out from under her, I try to kick her in the ribs, but I can't, I figure it's the nanos that stop me and I scowl, I see on her face that she isn't going to give me anymore trouble. I spin around to face the other girls, bending low in a ready stance to take on any other possible attackers. But they all seem a little hesitant to approach me. Gretta is slowly getting up still.

Death101
01-08-2016, 10:39 PM
I can't help but watch. I grin and turn to face Aton. "Who's your money on?" I ask a devious grin on my face. "Oh, you know who, Gretta same as always." I let out a laugh and look then over. "How much?" I ask and he thinks a minute. "5,000." Funny how a simple number can make or break a person. "Ten on Chastity." He looks at me puzzled but agrees. We both turn and watch waiting to see who'll win.

Nymphadora
01-08-2016, 11:24 PM
"You fucking bitch." Gretta gets up and squares off with me, the other girls off back off, they know this is just between the two of us now.

"What's wrong, can't handle a little competition? Afraid I'm going to take your man?" I smile maliciously, baiting her.

A look of pure hatred crossing her features. It hadn't escaped my attention that she had served him a drink. She was a total suck up to the little fucker. "You're nothing to me."

"Oh yea? Well, you're something to me. My punching bag." I smile.

She lunges at me. I had been waiting for her to make the first move. She swings her fist at my face, I bring my arm up and block her, slamming the lower part of my palm into her chest and then I duck and swing my leg up, catching her, sadly in her upper arm, she had been able to recuperate enough from my blow to block enough to cover her soft spot under her arm that I had been aiming for. She whips around and backhands me, causing me to stumble slightly as my ears ring. She comes at me, not giving me any time to deal with the dizziness thats engulfing me. She grips my shoulders and drives her knee into my gut, I let out an "Oof." As all the wind is driven from my lungs and she does it again, and again.

I need to act. I keep telling myself. Finally, I make my arms work and just as she swings her leg up to do it again, I use one arm to block it and the other arm to wrap underneath and I kick myself forward, using my bodyweight to push her backwards. We both tumble to the ground and I feel her fist hit the side of my face before I can bring mine up to cover it. I get myself on my back, as soon as I see her lean over me, I wait until she pulls her hand back to ready another punch, I throw my hands down, use them to propel me off the ground and throw my legs up towards my head and knee her in the side of the face before flipping over backwards. From that stance I stand up quickly, wiping my face off and fixing my eyes on her. I can't let her get the upper hand on me again.

She backs away from me while holding the side of her face, stunned that I had been able to get out of that position. She began looking for her next opening. I decide to taunt her even though she was up in points so far. I reach up and touch my lips, "Awe, now my lips are going to swell. He won't want to kiss me now." Her eyes narrow furiously.

"Shut the fuck up you whore!" She yells at me. I can't help but smile. This is too easy. She had a bigger crush than I thought. This time I make the first move, I feint left, looking like I'm readying to throw a punch to her face, she blocks, but instead I go right with a well placed kick to her hip. She stumbles sideways and I'm on her like a wolf on a fresh kill. I pound her a good one in the face before I grip her arm and yank her forward, stepping around behind her. I kick the back of her knee and push down on her shoulders, making her knees buckle beneath her and kick her in the back, making her fall on her stomach.

I yank both of her arms out behind her painfully, but no matter how hard I try, I can't break her shoulders. I kneel on the middle of her back with one of my knees between her shoulder blades and the other on the ground beside her still yanking painfully on her shoulders. She was gasping in air and making small sounds, signalling extreme discomfort that I could tell she was trying to hide. And failing at miserably. "You're good, I'll give you that. But if you fuck with me again. I'll give you a beating worse than this. I can't kill you, but you'll wish I could."

Death101
01-09-2016, 02:50 AM
"Fuck how'd you know?" He ask as I mentally fix the settings so she can't harm anyone else. "I just knew. She has it." I say slowly as he hands me a stack of credits. I flip though them an easy 5,000 money had been reworked to be universal now it was just called credits. That aside I could tell because she has the same eyes as Yuno and Myself. Eyes that hold no remorse for their actions.

Major world leaders where on it. The bills are as follows. 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000. I slowly walk over towards her. "Chastity, come on let's go get you patched up. Gretta you'll report to Lab 13 after break for remedial punishment. That was a pitiful display. You'll be getting transferred to compound 'Wishing Well' afterwards." Her eyes jet wide open and she starts to crawl towards me. "H-Henry n-no she did it! She started it she wanted to figh-" *WAHM* that's the sound that's made as I kick her in the head.

She crumples to the ground and I look at Aton. "Sorry but handle this." He nods and goes about taking care of the mess.

"Chastity, don't get the wrong idea. I don't care about you but I'm the only one whom gets to torment you. Gretta has been a problem for a while now. She'll get what's coming to her. Though so will you." I say and slowly lift her in my arks bridal style and sink a needle into her neck. She collapses in my arms.

Two Hours Later, Medical Center, Floor -100

I casually flip though the New York Times. Chastity was asleep on the bed next to my chair. She had just her under garments on. Gretta had taken a beating but done one as well. Soon enough Chastity jolts awake and her eyes go to her clothes or lack off then to me. "Relax I didn't do anything. Your in the medical center, they needed to strip you to treat your wounds." I explain not looking up from my paper.

Nymphadora
01-09-2016, 03:26 AM
My eyes snap open and I sit up quickly. The fuck! I glance down at my bare body, seeing I'm in nothing but my bra and panties. Then I notice him but my face is still holding it's shocked expression, as I can't muster up my tough girl facade yet. "Relax I didn't do anything. Your in the medical center, they needed to strip you to treat your wounds." He says, not looking up at me. His voice snaps me back to reality and I look back down at my body. Sure enough, not a blemish left from my scuffle with that bitch.

Then I remember the scene from before he had jammed that damn needle into my neck. "That bitch was a weakling. I'll never beg and cry the way she did. You're trying to train little slaves here. You're wasting your time with me. I'd rather die." I fold my arms across my chest. I glare at him, hoping secretly that I can definitely stay by that statement. No matter what else he throws at me.

I glance around looking for my clothes but I don't see them and I narrow my eyes.

Death101
01-09-2016, 03:46 AM
"Here it's your new uniform. Get dressed or go naked. I don't care it's the only clothes you'll be getting." I hand her a vacuum sealed bag with her new clothes. It was no matter how you look at it a maid outfit stockings included. "Here's your new shoes." I say setting down some black heels.

Everyone wore various uniforms at Dextrus after an evaluation. We'd had hers an hour ago. The answer had been pretty simple. We'd all agreed, she had been maid to were this. I look at her that defiant look. "Like I said it's either this or we fucking strip you and you can go stark naked. I don't give a damn." I say slowly my voice cold and steely. "No one here will care, no one here will give you anything else." I say and pick up my newspaper and step out from the curtain. "Tell me when your dressed. I want to see this. I bet you'll make a great maid." I leave not giving her the chance to answer.

http://litbimg6.rightinthebox.com/images/500x500/201306/jmmttu1370587136668.jpg

Nymphadora
01-09-2016, 06:09 AM
I stare at the outfit in disbelief. "He has got to be fucking kidding me!" I throw the fucking outfit down on the bed and fold my arms as I pace beside the bed for a couple moments, glowering at the outfit. I narrow my eyes. If I'm going to wear this shit, I'm going to do it my way. I start by grabbing the collar and rip it off, throwing it across the room. Next go the frilly little adornments. "Oh, these sleeves just won't do, not enough movement." I remark darkly and bite down on the seam as far under the white fabric as I can and rip it off and repeat the process on the other side.

I hold the outfit out then. I pull it on and scowl. I kick the chair The Monster had been sitting in and it flies through the curtain, catching on it and ripping it from the ceiling. I stride past the damage and pick up the chair again and throw it against the door the dick had disappeared through. That was the only invitation he'd get from me.

I fold my arms and scowl, staring at the door.

Death101
01-09-2016, 01:52 PM
"Well someone is certainly feisty, from now on when you get dressed you'll wear it as it is. That's an order Nano's here's a new one." I fling the bag at her. The Nano's would fix this. "Get changed I need to present you to the bored. You need to look nice. Change I'm not leaving this time." I say and lean on the wall. I wasn't going to goof off.

Yuno would be there and that was enough trouble. So I'd not be adding more by letting her go looking defiant as possible. Four things were going to be decided at the meeting. Her Budget, Her Worth, Her Possibilities & finally her overall asset assignment to the company.

This meeting would more or less determine her future. Weather or not we'd chip her and just sell her off or send her to the mines up north. I didn't want either of those. No, no that was to good for this bitch. "Did I stutter, change now." An order to her Nano's I lowly start to look over various papers for her hearing. Her future would be mine, I itended to buy her for myself. She'd never escape me, nor her suffering.

Nymphadora
01-09-2016, 05:22 PM
I glare as I pretty much strip out of my ripped up outfit against my will, once again standing there exposed. I'm not at all nice with the bag or the hanger as I pull the new outfit off and don it. I look fucking ridiculous! I throw the hanger at him and he blocks it as if he barely even noticed it was there. Well, why would he? With all that damn armor on.

"Fuck you, and fuck your damn nanos. Coward. You wouldn't be able to handle me otherwise. You know it, I know it. They're the only way you'll ever get me to do what you want. And that's only because I have no fucking choice." I fold my arms and straighten my back, giving him the most defiant look I can muster. I had seen what he did to Gretta, I'm fully aware what he can do to me. Physical pain I can deal with, but I'm pretty fast, and I can dodge, Gretta was a whiny bitch who was groveling at this Monster's feet. I won't make the same mistake. Ever. I set my jaw.

Death101
01-09-2016, 06:03 PM
"If you think I'm scary then wait until you meet the rest of the CEO's." Is all I say, I'd been observing the way she acts given my mothers career it was easy to read most people. Fear was difficult to cover up and hide. We slowly leave and walk out and down to the bottom floor along the way I change into a dress shirt, tie, black dress pants, shoes and my lab coat.

As we enter I see the Amanda Washington the head of mobile operations (HMO) true I was the head of our armed forces I only ever acted in emergency cases. Most of the day to day went to Amanada. She was loyal and also "Hey sweetness." She grabs me by my tie as we enter and pulls me into a long kiss. Then she turns to walk away but I wrap my arm around her waits and pull her back into it. Then I finally let her out.

"You really think that I'd be happy with just that? My room with chocolate and wine tonight?" Blushing she nods fixing her tie and glasses. I fix my own tie as Aton finishing restraining Chastity. The bored room had a chair in the center for employees. She was bolted in. Arms, Legs and Chest. I walk over and take my seat after making sure she was securely bolted down into the chair. "Before we begin. Is there anything the subject would like to say?" It's Yuno icily asking this. She'd want her voted out. She wanted her gone to the Wishing Well from day one. No deserved that, not even Gretta I'd lied she'd be transferred some where hard but not given a one way ticket to lala-land. What they did to you at the Well is just to inhuman. Before you leap down my throat kettle call black yeah, fucking yeah. But they use magic to warp and twist minds. The only people who know peace after the Well are the dead.

Nymphadora
01-09-2016, 06:38 PM
I fight a little as they restrain me again. The feeling of claustrophobia settling over me once again. I even spit in one of the men's faces. One of the women up front speaks up, asking if the subject wants to say anything. She looks like she's supposed to be someone of importance. The subject she had called me. I glare at her, turn my wrists upside down beneath my restraints and flip her off double time.

"And I thought my outfit was hideous. You get dressed in the dark? Or pick it out of a trash can? I get why you guys dressed me like this, because once I'm done with all of you, I'm going to have to clean up the bloody mess when I spill your insides all over the floor!" I yell, looking at the group that's gathered and fight against the restraints again. It was weird, since they had injected me with those nanos, I felt a little stronger, yet, I still couldn't do much with them to act against the foul creatures. Just talk big... for now.

Death101
01-09-2016, 10:10 PM
"Noted." Is all she says and presses a button sitting in front of her sending 350 Volts into her body. I see her squirm and then scream. She's lucky, had I not given her Nano's she'd be dead. "Moving on Henry, your her case manager how much value would you place her at?" I can see everyone lean forward visibly.

Even Chastity leans forward pushing into the steal belt around her chest, wondering what I'll say. "Given her unique talents and who she is I'd say and yes factoring in Personality re-adjustment and training. Roughly 170 Billion." Jaws drop Yuno looks at me her face ablaze with anger. "FINE BUT YOU'D BEST HAVE THE RIGH-" I cut her off as the papers fly across the long table and stop in front of her.

All eyes go to Yuno; Chastity's, Aton's, Amanda's and mine. "Hmphf, fine you can keep her but if she proves troublesome we're shipping her." I return a glare. "No you want. She's mine here's the pay." I say and tap out a few buttons and sends. She frowns but nods. "Then it's settled, she's your responsibility." She says and I nod at her.

Later, Henry's Office, Lab 13

The sound of Billy Joel plays in the background. I finish the paper work. The past hour she'd sat their quietly. I had shocked her when I bought her. She was thinking and had something to say. "What is it? You've got a question you should ask it." I don't even glance up from my papers. She was sitting in a chair across from my desk and hasn't spoken since we left the meeting room.

Nymphadora
01-09-2016, 10:46 PM
I'm still furious that they think they can treat me like I'm some piece of property. But that didn't curb my curiousity. "170 billion huh? Anybody else ever go for so much?" I try to make myself sound nonchallant, but really, It makes me pretty damn proud of my abilities. And I know it would make my groupies back home swell with pride as well. "And who the fuck do you think you are, thinking you can just treat me like I'm some piece of meat? I'll find a loophole around these nanos someday. Just you watch." I fold my arms, glaring at him.

My whole body still aches from the huge shock I received earlier. I hadn't seen that coming. Nor did I enjoy it. My tongue is sore. It had caused me to bite down on it, hard. I suppose I'm lucky I didn't bite it off. Though, it had taken it a long time for it to quit bleeding.

Death101
01-10-2016, 12:16 AM
"I just do my job and no. Sid in theory might have but... oh that reminds me acutely follow me." I stand up and start for my door. "There's something you might want to see." This was a top secret project but I felt she had a right to know. "And to clarify not something, perhaps my job is making me less human, but I meant someone." I say pushing open a side door to reveal a brain in a jar hooked up to various machines. On the jar is one name.

Sid, true his body had been almost entirely destroyed, his mind though. Was perfectly intact. "Sid, you've a visitor." I say slowly and the machines spring to life. "Sid's been here a few years. I've been working on make him a new body but... Human material is hard to recreate." I say and trail off, no doubt her mind and emotions are going miles every second. "I can't explain why I have him here. Though I'll say this, I haven't altered his mind in anyway or form. He can confirm that himself." I say and flip on a monitor. "He can't speak yet but in a few weeks we believe we have created prosthetic vocal cords." I say and step back to watch. I could easily have lived but I felt that she should at least get to know he wasn't dead.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 12:39 AM
My eyes widen, but then they narrow and I glare at him. "You're a sick bastard. You and your mind tricks... I won't fall for them." Though I can't help but look at the floating brain then my eyes flick to the monitor.

Flashes of what happened to him the night he died when he'd helped me escape flash through my mind. I read the name on the jar. Then my eyes dart back to the monitor again as I take a few steps towards the machine. "Sid..." I say quietly, and the monitor goes crazy. My eyes widen and I drop to my knees, sitting on the floor. I shake my head, tears come to my eyes, before I remember who did this. I turn my face to glare at him, "You really are a monster! Death is better than this!" I scramble to my feet and charge him, but once I get close I forcibly come to a stop. The nanos not letting me physically hurt him. I yell in frustration.

Death101
01-10-2016, 01:29 AM
"I have my reasons. Sid knows them. Sid and I talked for hours since then. I won't explain the whole but long story short it's thanks to Sid's effort and my resources you weren't kill that night. He was quick to figure out how you'd operate. I went from there and made sure you lived." I say slowly and sigh deeply. "I've my own pourpose and ends to meet. You, Sid and your cause? I don't give a fuck. I want those who killed my parents evil they were they took me in when the Mayans and Aztecs killed my real parents. Partly because you people were tying the army down so they couldn't get out there." I sigh and get around to my point.

"Sid will never be human, not in the same way but I told him the score. He help me and in the event your in danger I'd keep my word and protect you. Despite everything else I've done these past three days you haven't been killed or sold. In fact you've been made four times more powerful." I say slowly referring to the Nano's and take a seat. "Sid, it's time. I think that we should begin operation Zero-Dark." The monitor goes wild again Sid knew what this meant. "Which means it's time for the final upgrade to Chastity." I say and start towards her she steps back but I look at her a steely gaze. "Stop, if you would." I say slowly and she does. Her Nano's can't deny their masters commands.

"Now, after today you'll be a weapon against the world. You want to bring down the government? Fine I'll help but you leave Dextrus alone. I can't promise that we'll stop slavery but if you want Washington you'll have it in time." I say and then slowly pick her up in my arms. "Now, Sleep." She does and I leave I turn calmly and look at Sid's monitor. "I'll keep my word. She shalln't feel anymore harm lest she over steps her bounds. As we agreed she'll live... but for me." The screen is blank for a few minutes but then slowly little by little. Letter by letter the message is typed out. It's simple as peaceful an agreement he'd ever give. 'Fine, keep your deal. Both about her and my new body.' I keep waking. "I'm a man of my word. You of all people should know that." I say and leave Chastity over my shoulder.

Five Weeks Later, Austrila

"Come in Hunter, do you've have visual on the targets?" I ask and glance over a map. It was the final field test. We've been working on testing her new abilities. Her sight, hearing, speed, smell and strength are all now 500% stronger then they had been. I sit in a helicopter thermal binoculars in hand. It's 10:30 PM and we're in the outback. Sid is next to me. We'd manged to get him a cybernetic body for the mean time. He was unhappy but trusted Dextruses abilities.

He'd seen them first hand. Chastity is now a bio weapon codename Hunter. Her Nano's kept her under my control completely. I'd kept my word to Sid though. Only punishing her for disobedience or failure. Today she was hunting the last four targets. Four rouge half Giants. Armed only with a Bowie knife, Ak-47 & 3 Grenades. We could have given her a more advanced weapon like a partical rifle but that defeat the pourpose.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 02:46 AM
I roll my eyes at the sound of his voice in my ear. "No. But I can sure as hell smell their stench." I mumble. "And these weapons are shit, you dick." I add, just for the added comfort of letting him know I wasn't happy with his choice of a "fun time." Even though I'm complaining about the weapons, I know I can take down these fuckers with less if I absolutely need to... Or well, maybe I'm just being cocky.

I listen for any sounds and when I pick up on them, it's unmistakably my targets. I dart forward. "Got 'em." I say simply before I even see them. I know they can see whatever I'm seeing via some kind of stupid device. I hate doing as he tells me, but what choice do I have? If it wasn't the nanos forcing me, it was him punishing me. I break into the clearing that the rogues are in, they immediately turn their hungry eyes on me. I wrinkle my nose at the half eaten brumby. "There's only two here..." I grumble. I lift up the AK and immediately shoot off a few rounds into the one on the right's head, then before I can act a third one barrels out of the brush line from my right. I step back but he grabs a hold of my arms, twisting them painfully. I drop the gun.

"You goddamn little shit." I groan through clenched teeth, even in pain I'm still full of snark. He's holding me away from his body, holding me by my arms in his one hand. This is bad. My mind races as I try to think what to do. I see his other arm come up to grab my body, I swing it and wrap my legs around his arm but I'm not long enough to reach his head to kick him. I pull on my right arm as hard as I can and grip the material of my outfit between my teeth and tear it. I hear a ripping noise and with my strength I pull my arm out, slipping it through the material and out of the half giant's grip. I grab the knife at my belt and drive it into his wrist just as his other hand was wrapping around me.

He lets out this god-awful wailing noise and drops me, I drop to the ground, catching myself and lunge at him, but by this time, the other giant who had been standing to the left of the one I had shot when I had first arrived was after me as well. I slide between the legs of the one I stabbed and then push off the ground, jumping up onto his back. He reaches up to grab me but I bring the bowie knife down, fast and hard between his vertebrae, severing them and I twist it. He makes a gurgling noise and the other giant, completely ignoring the state of his companion reaches over him at me just as the one I stabbed starts to crumble.

I jump over his hands and run up his arm, pulling a grenade off of my belt. I head right for his face and as he does his annoying roar noise at me, I whip it into his mouth. He goes silent as it gets caught in his windpipe and his hands go to his throat and he opens and closes his mouth a few times. I get a good distance away and turn and watch as the top of him blows up. I rub my right shoulder then let out an unexpected yell as something grabs my leg and my whole body slams to the ground, my head connecting with a rock. I try to shake off the dizziness as my whole body is once again lifted off the ground by the fourth half giant who is crawling out from under the fucking sand... Though, this one is larger than the last three.

"Did you know about this? If so, you could have warned me. Ass" I say, directing my question at The Monster as the giant growled at me. My arms hang limply above my head, my arms aren't pinned, so I'm not worried this time. The giant opens it's mouth and roars, spittle flying everywhere. "Oh, that's nasty. You guys should have equipped me with tictacs. That's what I'm in dire need of right now. It's breath alone is going to kill me." Finally, I decide to act when the giant brings it's other hand up about to grab my arms, probably to tear me in half. Cool.

I pull off one of my last two grenades and throw it between the giant's legs, making sure it goes far enough back that I won't be affected by the blast. It goes off, not a moment too soon and the giant stumbles forward, giving me my window of opportunity as it loosens it's grip. I push with my hands on it's hand and pull my leg out of it's fingers and fall to the ground, I still catch myself, but not as gracefully. The giant makes a noise of protest and reaches for me again, but I dodge and pull out the knife again, no gun. I sigh. I run for it's feet and slice the tendon on the back of it's left ankle and it cries out in pain, falling to it's knee. I pick up a large rock and throw it at the back of it's head. It looks up and back, I take the chance and run along with an extreme amount of speed past it's side, sliding to a stop right beside it and launch myself across the front of it, driving the knife into it's gut and slicing it all the way through it horizontally. It's innards all spill out as I land on the ground on the other side of it and I spin around as the giant sucks in a huge emptying breath.

It slowly lowers it's head and then tumbles forward. "Don't think I do this for you Monster." I remind him, spinning the knife in my grip.

Death101
01-10-2016, 03:03 AM
"We both know why you do it. Your afraid of what I can do to you. Though I'd suppose you'd be worried about Sid." I say no joke in my voice nor any cruel intent. I was being straightforward with her. She'd proved that she earned that at least.

"At any rate, you might be glad to know this. I found the ones that killed him." I say and then clarify. "Your father, we've tracked them down. We're coming in to pick you up. After that we'll join up with the Neptune's Bane and head for Hawaii." I say as the helicopter starts towards her. "Sid, seeing her like this how much would you say was the Nano's and how much was her?" He has a voice box in their. His body was nearing completion.

The voice box has been made twice. He had the same tech she did. He couldn't raise a hand to Dextrus he'd agreed to the condition for me making him a body. I was a very careful person. I always made sure the cards were fixed when I gambled.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 04:21 AM
"I'm not afraid of you. Just afraid for Sid." I grumble as I glower looking at the dead giant beside me. Of course, I actually am afraid of him a bit, but I don't lead on to that. And as for Sid, well I'm not sure. He acts like he's in league with The Monster, and I can't get over the fact that he is the one who helped the fucker catch me in the first place. He should have known I would have rather died. I still would rather be dead right now.

I listen as he tells me they found the people who killed my father and my shoulders sink as my eyes widen. I feel anger build in me and I can't wait to exact my revenge on the fuckers. This is the one thing I won't mind doing. Then I hear him ask Sid a question about my performance and how much was me and how much was the nanos. "It was all me!" I interject angrily.

Hunter was always good, speaking from experience, her performance has definitely increased overall. The nanos seemed to stay dormant for the most part until she needed them. For hyper-sensitive senses when she was tracking them, then again when she was in duress and need to escape the hold of that first giant, increased speed. I'd say she relied on the nanos about 40-50% of that whole fight."

I hear Sid's monotonous robotic voice come through my ear piece and huff in annoyance just as the helicopter blades hit my sensitive hearing. I walk over and pick up the gun and imagine myself shooting The Monster right between his eyes. Sadly, I can't, but the vision still makes me smile to myself. I see the helicopter approaching and sling the gun over my bare shoulder. Once they land, I get in and fix him with a steely look, "Next time, I'll watch, and you fight. And I'll criticize your dumbass." I grumble as I take a seat and refuse to look at either of them.

Death101
01-10-2016, 01:58 PM
"You think I can't? I grew up fighting to survive. I've got Nano's that are twelve times better then yours." Both true, I'd hunted with my parents taking down huge targets. Plus I'd developed my own Nano's. "You need to let your anger go. It will cloud your mind and get you killed one of these days." I am slowly as the helicopter takes off into the sky and towards the coast.

I'd long since stopped caring about her state as a rebel leader. No, she was my weapon. The same as a gun. She was a gun with feelings, a terrible fuckinh idea but she did her work if not unhappily but she still did her job.

Four Hours Later, Abored The Neptune, South Pacific

"I'll brief you on the situation when we get to Hawaii. For now sleep." I command and press the button that will fill her healing tube with the purplish liquid that'll heal her up. It was full of hyper-sensitive Nano's that were about 300% more sensitive then the regular ones. She'd be ready by the time we got there. We're about three hours away from Hawaii.

"Now to your routine check in Sid." I say spinning my chair around. "You know the drill, up on the table." I give the table a pat and wheel over to grab some of my tools. "So, how is your systems operating? Any glitches?" I ask and pull up some data on a tablet.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 03:02 PM
Sid
Sid does as he's told after one more fleeting glance at Chasity. The fact that Henry can put her to sleep just by telling her so among oher things still gets to him, even though he's known about it since day one, and has been watching it for five weeks. He sits up on the table as Henry asks him how his systems are working. If there are any glitches.

For the most part their fine. However, everytime we get a certain altitude, my audio gets staticy and full of white noise.

His eyes slide back over to Chastity's sleeping form. She has been the same, spirited Chass he remembers, if not a little more world weary, and hardened since he has been away, but she treats him like she isn't completely sure she can trust him anymore either. That bothers him.

Chastity
It's the night that it happens. I shake my head. I don't want to be here, not again. Instead of running into the station like I always do, I turn and run away. I see a house and head for it, I feel a hand gasp mine and look at who it belongs to. Sid.

We nod at each other. This was how it used to be, no need for words, we just knew what the other was thinking. We get into the house and I throw my arms around his neck, "I saved you this time!" I smile wide as I lean back, holding his hands. Then it happens. Machine gun fire through the wall and he jerks and convulses against the opposite wall until the firing stops. I can't even react. How many times do I need to relive this?

Then I hear Sid's voice again behind me. I turn to look, but then look back at his shot body which is gone. I go lookng for his voice. What I find is his cybernetic form standing beside him. My eyes widen as I back up. "Why Sid? You helped turn me into a slave..."

My nightmare is one I've been having a lot recently. I would have woken up from it normally, if I hadn't been commanded asleep. Instead, I lay there with a pained look on my face, slightly flinching every now and then and quietly moaning.

Death101
01-10-2016, 04:12 PM
"More then likely fallout is interfering. It doesn't hurt to much does it? The noise I mean. I'll have the technical team look at it." I say slowly, the fallout from the warrior still remains in the air. Much of it has been cleaned up though sience but certain patches of it still remain there. I glance over Chastity's way. She's having a nightmare again. I glance at my tablet and punch in a few codes.

Chastity is getting a mix of opium & marjujhan pumped in now. I'd found it kills the senses and puts you into a dreamless sleep. Which is what she needs. I turn back to Sid. "Go get some rest, your body might not need it but your brain is still human." I stand and go to attend to other projects.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 05:31 PM
I wake up groggily. I automatically assume it's because The Monster lets me. I put my hand to my head and look around the small confines of our helicopter. Sid's just now getting up too. I feel a weird mixture of emotions every time I deal with this "new" Sid, but I push them down as my eyes move on, searching for ol' douche face himself.

I drop my hand and slowly get up, "We finally there? Do I get to stick me some fat pigs?" I murmur. I was actually looking forward to this one. If these were really the people responsible for my father's murder, I wanted them to pay. And I wanted it to be slow. "I want a run down of each person, and their role in my father's verdict and his execution. So I know how to deal with them." I say slowly. I meet his eyes, I give him a defiant look, but weirdly enough, it seemed he knew that response would come from me. Like he'd been expecting it.

I narrow my eyes, his knowing look unnerves me. I don't like him being able to predict my actions.

Death101
01-10-2016, 05:53 PM
"The first is now retired Captain Mason, he was in the security team at the hotel. He got $5,000 and $15,000 severance package." I say slowly and look at her. "He's staying at the Palm Hand Hotel. Ironic he's going to die the same way he made another man. After he's dead we'll talk more." I didn't want to over bear her with information. "I'll be coming along, I've got a score to settle as well. Your father and I might not have seen eye to eye but I always liked his politics." This was the truth, I'd met him a few times. He was a kind and gentle man.

"You can believe me or not but I'm coming along. Yes that's why I'm in a FlexSuit." The FlexSuits are armor that are bullet and sword. It's also built more for stealth. "That in mind let's go. Sid, weapons." He nods, we'd gotten his new body as well, he had the same Nano's as Chastity. He'd be under her command but had the same rules apply.

He passes me a rifle then Chastity one. "Let's go." I say as ropes are tossed over. They grab a rope and start to slid and I just leap off. I tuck and roll when I hit the roof. "Targets on floor 2, room 114 any other targets are to be stunned. Try to remain being seen. Let's go." I say as I reach the door I'm quick to pop it open. It's TechLock was child's play. We're on floor 4 two that we need to go down.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 06:21 PM
I follow in behind him. "Just because you force me to do your bidding, doesn't mean I want to work with you." I scrunge up my nose, I say this quietly though, so as not to alert anyone of our presence. I'm a bitch when I want to be, but not stupid.

We head around the first corner, revealing two armed men and The Monster gives me a signal that I'm to go for one, while he goes for the other since there's obviously no other way around them. Stun. Don't kill Chastity. I remind myself. I had to do this because in situations like this, sometimes the blood lust takes over, and I don't give two fucks what I do to the government dogs who stand in my way. He goes for his target, and I for mine. I like to go down with a little class, so I ambush the man from behind, I jump on his back, leap frog style, sitting on his shoulders and I cut off his windpipe while I cover his mouth so he can't yell to alert anyone. With my free hand I yank his weapon out of his hand and point it at him. His face starts to turn red as he struggles for a breath. He collapses, unconscious and I catch myself, letting him fall all the way to the ground.

I smile at his inert form, the thrill of acting against the government again was like a drug to me, and then I look up at The Monster and then catch myself, I replace my smile with a scowl. I turn away and move on.

Death101
01-10-2016, 06:41 PM
We move quickly and silently. Soon enough I put down my heat seeking goggles. "Two guards. Take the one by the bed. Sid grab porky before he runs." I say and Sid nods. I give a countdown on my fingers then slam the door open knocking back one of the guards. Sid and Chasity rush by as I shoot the one in front of me. "He's seen our face you can kill the other as well." Chastity's eyes light up like a school girl. I walk towards Sid and pull out a pair of handcuffs. We were going to take the captain to a remote base for integration. I slap the cuffs on and signal the viper and it flies down to this level we bored and take off. Soon enough we're at the safe house. My knights salute as we approach.

Soon myself and Chasity are standing over the man he's strapped down to a table. "So what we're going to do is very simple. She'll ask a question and you answer if you fail to do so. I'm going to take one of these 14'' nails and drive it into a finger joint. A little by little. Let's start." I nod to Chastity. I was doing this to be kind. I know the pain of losing a parent. All other factors aside we both had felt that.

Nymphadora
01-10-2016, 07:01 PM
I still didn't like the idea of working with him, but getting answers about my Father's death was too tempting to pass up. Once he gave me the nod I turn my steely gaze on the captain, "You saw the way I killed your guard back there, right?" I smile maliciously. Oh he'd seen it alright. And I felt no remorse what-so-fucking-ever at having bent that man's backwars more than ninety degrees. His screams against my palm as I kicked his spinal chord and thrust his head down had been like a sadistic tune musical note in my ears. Damn government lapdogs.

"If you don't answer our questions, you won't get so nice a death as that. Now, tell me, I want to know why the false charges were pinned on my Father in the first place? And don't give me the scapegoat excuse. I saw that someone got into his files and permanently deleted some. So well that even I couldn't retrieve them. And that's saying something."

Death101
01-10-2016, 08:48 PM
"Fuck you." I slam a nail into his top thumb joint and begin hammering it in. I had warned him before hand. "Chastity take over I've got to handle something." I say and start over and out the door. Sid had asked me something the other day and I was going to explain it to him. I close the door behind me.

Little While Later

Soon enough myself and Sid are chatting by the table. "I'm helping her with this because her father might have saved the country. When I first started working at Dextrus he came to me to ask for help. He'd knew my birth father and needed help. The government wanted to introduce Slave collars, wristbands and Chasity belts under the false flag of national security. He and I worked for two years before he was killed and manged to prevent that from happening." I don't say it but I met Chastity a few times back then. No more then in passing though so she more then likely doesn't remember but she hears now. I turn around to see her in shock she must have finished and came out here.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Unfortunately I finish too soon because I had lost my temper, punching him so hard in the nose that I pushed it back into his brain. Sigh. I get a few answers out of him, enough to go by, but not enough to appease me. Oh well, there's more where he came from. I wipe my hands off on a towel. I really need to learn how to control my temper.

I follow where my nanos tell me to go to get to The Monster. I want to go after the next guy right away, the blood lust was still strong in my veins. I walk through a door into a small corridor, and at the end was an open achway, through it I see him sit down at a table across from Sid. Immediately my interest piques and I pick up my pace to go join them, I make it to the entrance just as The Monster starts talking. I'm a bit aways but my hearing has been ehanced due to those nanos and I hear what he says effortlessly. As he goes on, I can't help but take slow steps towards the two.

My father saved the country? And he supposedly helped him? The idea of my father coming to him for help made my head spin. The last few years of my father's life, he had been so busy with affairs, that no matter how hard I had tried to resume to close father-daughter bond we had had, he had always been too busy for it. Now I knew the reason. But the think he had been with him! At first I'm stunned, both of the men turn to see me and I look between the two of them. Then my shock takes a more suspicious turn and I round on him.

"You. And my father working together? Then what did you do? Stab him in the back yourself?!" I stride up to him angrily, I can't imagine if he had worked with my father, why he would still treat me the way he had, and now this, helping me exact revenge. I felt like I was losing all the control I had in my life, and it was making me panic and lash out. "You claim to have helped my father, so you're helping me do this, yet you command me like I'm a dog and punish me like one too!"

Sid cuts in trying to calm me, "Chass, stop, it's not-"

I whip my head towards him. "And you! You're the one who put me here! You gave him what he needed to capture me and to slaughter all the rest of my group. Sid, you've known, always known that I would have rather died. But instead, you helped turn me into his slave. Don't call me Chass. Chass is dead." I return my glare to The Monster but not before I see Sid's stricken face. He looks as if I just back-handed him. He was the only one who ever called me Chass, it was his pet name for me. My saying that she was dead was another way of me saying that I was done.

"I- I couldn't let you die..." He tries weakly.

I ignore him as I still glare at the Monster. I lean down, trying to look as menacing as I can, my face inches from his. "When you're done with me, are you going to kill me too? Like father, like daughter. Sounds like the sick kind of thing you'd do." I say, my fear of not being able to have control of my life, and the fact that I had lost Sid, both in death, and now supoortively in life left me feeling extemely exposed and alone. I wanted to lash out anyway I could.

Death101
01-11-2016, 05:47 AM
"Your father died because he didn't want to abandon his goal." I can't look her in the eyes. "Your father was many things but above all that he cared about you. Not a day went by while we worked together he didn't talk about you." I breath deeply ready to launch into it. But I reach out and smack her hard. "I thought many things of your father but betrayal wasn't one of them." I glare at her my face a mix of anger and sadness.

"He died trying to make a better future. He came to me for help but asked that I protect you in anyway I could if something happens to him. I failed to do that earlier but I won't again." I say and go grab the Nightmare maker as I come back Chastity slams back into the wall. She was terrified of the damn thing. Though I don't blame her. I throw it at the wall and it shatters into a million pieces. "Now, let's just finish hunting them down. After that we can part ways and never look at each other again." I say and start for the door. "Now let's go you assholes. I found the next few that were involed." My voice holds no more emotion.

I was fuckinh done. Emotions even anger only let you get hurt. "Chastity, from today on you'll be wearing what you like. Here I got you some Jeans and a T-shirt as well as sneakers for now. Sid we need to talk still though so come outside." I say and throw Chastity her clothes then light a cigarette.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 06:10 AM
I hold my still stinging cheek, my eyes darting quickly between him, the clothes in my hand and the shattered nightmare maker. I watch Sid walk out after him, he shoots me a look and I turn my face away from him. Once I'm sure I'm alone I walk over to the table and sit down at it, setting the clothes down on it. I lay my head on my arms, my hands shaking. I don't like this feeling. Up until now I had been able to convince myself that I had some say in what happened to me, I proved it to myself by being as defiant as I could whenever I had to chance. But now, learning what I had just learned, made me feel like I was in the dark. How much more did I not know? If I didn't even know what my father had been doing, how much control could I possibly have?

I feel powerless. And I have no one to confide in. No one but myself. I straighten my back, wiping the corner of my eye to hide any sign of my previous bit of weakness. I feel empty as I don my new clothes, but with an unreadable expression I rejoin the two men. I don't say anything. I just board the helicopter and take my seat. I've been alone for the past few years, I don't know why it's bothering me so badly right now, probably because of my newfound realization that I have no say in my own future.

Death101
01-11-2016, 06:16 AM
"Here our targets is whole Dejonna family. We'll be hitting their compound alongside some of the Knights. After that we'll hit our last target and I'll cut you lose. Both of you. I don't give a fuck anymore. Our targets are close though. The family is the decoy. Our target is governor Hangai. We'll take him out and then you and Sid get dropped off and I go home to never see either of you again. Or at least that's the plan but none of us know what is coming.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 06:34 AM
My eyes widen at his words. The prospect of freedom is almost too much to hope for. But I look down at my own arms like their foreign to me. "What about the nanos?" I murmur. "They'll always be in me. Dextrus will always be able to find me. To use me."

Surprisingly, theres no maliciousness in that statement. Only a small sense of dread that I can't seem to hold back as the helicopter propels us to our next destination. I like this extra strength, this added abilities... but to be able to be used against my will still. I can't imagine how I'd be any use to the rebels anymore. The government pays Dextrus enough money, they could call me in and order information out of me, and I'd have no choice but to obey.

My life at the moment, I realize holds no purpose but to avenge my father. I lift my head and glare at Sid even though he doesn't know what's going on in my head. I lower my eyes again.

Death101
01-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Hours Later

"I knew you'd find out sooner or later." The governor keeps his machine gun on Chastity the whole time be speaks. "Though I didn't think you'd find out I killed your parents Henry." I hadn't and don't say anything. Chastity is shocked though her face shows it. "Sadly though it's time to say goodbye." He aims at Chastity and I fling myself in front of her and pay for it dearly. I slowly fall towards the ground "Chastity end him." Is all I say before I slip away into blackness.

12 months later, Boston General

It's been roughly one year since Henry went into a coma. Chastity, Sid, Yuno, Amanda and Aton all are there again. Amanda strokes his hair. "So, did he say anything?" Sid ask slowly. He visited often and told Henry the news. In return sometimes Henry would mutter something.

Others visited more. Aton as loyal as ever stayed there every day guarding his lord. "Not much, he did say something though I'm not sure you guys want to hear it." He looks away but Yuno and Amanda catch his gaze. "Okay, okay last night he said 'funny I died all alone. With no one to care or cry. Just a bitch who hates me and probably spit on my cadaver.' That's what he said." Sid looks down Yuno glares at her but Amanada just keeps stroking his hair. She'd long since stopped caring about the slave girl. Only the soft sound of Henry breathing and his monitor's beeps fill the room. It's all very tense.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 07:08 AM
I avoid looking at everyone else in the room. Standing in my own corner, I stare down at the floor. When Aton finally gives in and shares with us all what Henry (I had stopped calling him the Monster the day he saved my life) said, my jaw clenched. With no one to care or cry. Those words stuck me like a blow to my face. They remind me of so many of my own nightmares.

Just a bitch who hates me. My shoulders sag and I see Sid look at me out of my peripheral, I ignore him, as I have gotten pretty good at doing as of late. We have both changed since that night he died saving me, and I can't bring myself to forgive him for pulling me into this new life after he himself had been revived. My thoughts take a deeper turn, If it weren't for that, Henry wouldn't be in that bed. I shake my head quickly. Then I notice Yuno glaring at me, but I don't return it like I usually would. It had been true after all. Given our first impressions, one could hardly blame me. But blame myself, I did as I still remember seeing him jump in front of me to take the bullet.

After he had, I had turned on the Governor, with more anger than I had ever felt before. For my father, for Henry and for his parents. I made him pay dearly. Even Sid won't talk about the gruesome details of what I did to him. I stay in my corner, I often come to check on him, but have never actually spoken to him... Now, I'm just waiting for my chance to.

Death101
01-11-2016, 12:15 PM
"I must return to work. Henry will be covered by Dextrus until he wakes up." Yuno speaks cold distantly she hasn't been the same since Henry went into his coma. She has become lighter hearted. Taking on the same kid but stern personality he showed their employees. She walks towards the door but pats his leg as she leaves lightly.

"I hate it but there was something Henry would want done. I'm going to take care of it. I'll be out in the west coast for a few days." It's Amanda who's next she leans down and kisses his forehead. Pain clear on her face. She loves him. She then leaves. "Sitting around won't pay bills." Sid says thrusting his hands into his pockets. "Later Henry." Is all he says then leaves. He nods to Chastity but doesn't meet her gaze.

"I should get myself some dinner. Later Chastity." Aton slowly makes for the door. He was not worried about her hurting him. She couldn't her Nano's were still active. Henry had made it so she couldn't hurt him or his crew. He had managed to serve her from the main of Dextruses server and put her into his own. Dextrus couldn't control her. She only reported to him. Though not that it mattered a lot.

Soon enough Henry and Chastity are alone in his hospital room. The soft breathing and beeping of the monitor once again takes over as the only noise. It's pouring outside but it's silent against the window. The silence is heavy and long.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 03:51 PM
I stare at Henry for close to ten minutes after everyone else leaves. The only sounds are his machines, the steady, if not fragile sounding beeping from the monitor, along with a few other quiet hums I can pick up with my enhanced hearing and his breathing. Focusing my thoughts, I finally approach him and sit in a chair near his head.

"If you think I'm going to get all wishy-washy..." I start off, and lean back in the chair. "You've got another thing coming. I still don't like what you did to me." I smile over at him wryly. Funny, first time I ever smile in a conversation with him, he has to be in a coma for me to do so. "But it did toughen me up more. Physically, and mentally. Yuno doesn't like that you severed my nanos from Dextrus's main server. She wanted to deem you incapable of keeping me, compensate you for the credits you paid when you bought me, then send me off. She really hates me. I think everyone does."

I stop for a moment and look out the window. "Sid says it's hit or miss whether they think you're actually hearing anything or not." I look back over at him and move to the edge of my seat. "I wish you would have told me sooner. About my father. And how you had worked with him." I reach out and touch his arm before I even realize I'm doing so, but I don't pull my hand away. "I probably wouldn't have given you as much trouble. Of course, I still would have been a little bit of a pain in the ass, it's how I am, and I bet you wouldn't have wanted me any other way." I actually laugh a little at that.

I sober up again after a few more moments of silence. "I don't understand why though. Why you jumped in front of me. I felt like you had slammed that nightmare helmet back on my head when it happened. When I saw you hit the ground.. Honestly, up until that moment, I thought I would have been fine without ever having to see your face, which had been your plan, let's not forget. But as soon as the bullet hit you... Well, let's say something snapped in me. You couldn't even recognize the Governor when I was done with him. And I didn't even use any weapons. Just my bare hands. Then, even though you had basically told Sid and I we could go, once we delivered you back here... It was me who decided I was staying. No one forced me, they were all so set on getting you taken care of, I could have slipped away easily. But I didn't." I smile as I remember those first few days, I was so confused, angry, frustrated. "It still baffles me."

I lay my head down on my arm, the one that's holding his arm. I decide to tell him this next part only because of what he had said about how he had died alone with no one to care, "I hate it here. I feel so alone, even though there's a person around every corner. They all either treat me like I'm not here, or they glare at me like they want to plunge a dagger in my back. They blame me for what happened to you, I think. I don't know anymore, I feel like I have no control over anything. I'm not one to ever let my tough girl facade falter, but it's getting harder since I feel like I don't have a purpose anymore..." My brow furrowed as I thought about that. "God, why did you have to jump in front of that bullet? It would have killed me! Then we'd both be for the better. Was it for my father? If you hadn't jumped in front of it... Did you see all those people in your room today?" I ask, tightening my grip lightly on his arm. "Well, they do care about you." I say quietly. "All of them that were in here. They all care." I'm grouping myself in with them, without actually saing so. Sneaky, sneaky.

I sigh as I look up and over at the monitor. "Damn you Henry. So much for not getting wishy washy." I mutter as I lay my head back down on my arm. I haven't been sleeping more than an hour or two a night because of my nightmares.

Death101
01-11-2016, 04:22 PM
Henry's & Chastity's Dream

I slowly walk over to her. I grab the bullet as it whizzes at me. I fling it at the governor and then look at a very confused Chastity. "My Nano's reacted to yours being close." I say and look outwards and push my hands forward. The room shatters around us and is replaced with a peaceful island beach. "I'm going to imagine I'm in a coma. This place offers me to much control, I can create things here so it can't be hell." I say slowly I knew where I was gonna be going. Though I suppose there were more important things to address. "Chastity." I look over at her from the setting sun. "You've no doubt got questions so ask them." I say and imagine up a log and take a seat.

I wouldn't explain the reason we could communicate. It was a fairly simple answer. I'd pre-programmed her Nano's to be able to open a mind-to-mind link in the event I ended up in a coma. "Also, you going sappy on me?" I ask grinning and see the tiniest hint of a blush then slight anger. "I heard everything you said. My sense drift some days but I heard you." I scratch the back of my neck. It was a little embarrassing to think about it to deeply but I keep that to myself.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 05:12 PM
I stare around confused at the change of scenery until Henry explains that our nanos are reacting because of our proximity. I nod at that, makes sense. I listen to his commentary about it not being hell, and can't help the smirk that comes to my face. Now there was one thing we had in common. Our ultimate destination. He addresses me then and tells me to ask my questions but before I can start, he asks me if I'm going sappy, and that he heard everything I said.

I feel my face get hot, but I cover up my embarrassment with a scowl. "N-no. It was a tactic I was using to try and wake your dumbass up. You know, shock you awake or something..." I then shoot him a mischievous grin. I look away, trying to think about what all I had said to him and the last thing I could remember before I fell asleep. My embarassment grows as I recall some of my words. Then I remember I had laid my head down on my arm. My arm that was connected to the hand that was holding his arm. "Shit. I'm going to get woken up with a swift kick in the side with a few cracked ribs if Yuno's the one who finds me." I sigh, raking my fingers through my hair. She hates me just being in the room with him. I shudder to think what she'll think of me touching him.

Then I look back over at Henry and remember what he had said about how I should ask him my questions. I fold my ams, "You said my father used to talk about me all the time... I wanted to let you know that made me feel more at ease about his passing. I had always been afraid that I was losing him long before I actually lost him. I want to know though, how he got involved in the first place. You said he came to you because he knew your birth parents... Who were your parents?" I sit beside him and tilt my head slightly.

Death101
01-11-2016, 06:10 PM
"Tribals." I see her blank stare. I was at least ten years older then her and I forget that most tribes were probably wiped out before she was born. "Sorry, I forget that your still young." I laugh when I say this. God I feel like I'm in my 70's at 30. "Before Nevada, Utah and Arizona got re-settled my people among a few other tribes had been nomadic. My mother and father where the heads of the Atomic Devils from Las Vegas." We had taken the name from a bar we'd passed one day. The bar was destroyed but the sign wasn't. So we took it.

"Your father played a hand in re-settling Arizona, that's where he met my parents." I leave out the fact that they met again in Utah after she was born and I'd even saved her from a Geck. A demonic like creature created from nuclear waste. Monstrous Gecko mutated to be twice the size of humans. I'd killed it by myself and earned my tribal name. Though that was something else.

"I only met him a few times with my parents. The massacre at Boulder City by the Mayans and Ateczs took them. After that I was adopted by my other parents I didn't see your father again for a few years. When I joined the army to retake Nevada and Arizona he came to the barracks the day before I shipped out. He came to wish me luck. Then when I got discharged and hired by Yuno and Dextrus I stated to make a name for myself. Then we began working together a few years later to prevent the death of a nation." True I'd left out a large part of our shared past but perhaps it was for the best though I feel she might tell I'm hiding something.

"Is there anything else you want to ask?" I lean back and stretch, as I had told that story bits and pieces of those memories had appeared and play out around us. Which is why I didn't talk about our past. As j finish the area around us returns to being a beach.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 06:33 PM
I roll my eyes. "I'm not young. I've seen things that some eighty year olds would never even dream about. Done things that most people wouldn't have a stomach for." But that doesn't change the fact that I didn't know what these tribal things were that he was explaining to me. As he continues I watch as what he talk about plays out around us.

I watch as my father walked around us, shaking hands with people, who I assume were Henry's parents, and then a huge war-like fight. My eyes widen at the carnage around us as Henry explains that was how his parents were taken and my shoulders sink. When he tells me that my father came to wish him luck before he had gotten shipped out, I furrow my brows in confusion.

"My father never mentioned you to me. We were always close, up until the last few years until his death, where apparently he was saving the world behind my back. He came to wish you luck, after only having met you a few times with your parents?" I ask skeptically. "Either you're lying, or my father had a reason not to tell me about you." I press on, though not too hard. I still remember the harsh smack to my face he had delivered when I accused him of betraying my father.

Death101
01-11-2016, 06:59 PM
"He wanted it that way. The things he stood for and the things I stood for where vastly different." I say and then sigh deeply. "He didn't want you to know he'd worked with one of the signal meanest business heads. He came to me because I made big news when I enlisted. In the last of my people." I pull up my sleeve to revel my tribal tattoo. It was a WW2 Era nuclear bomb with shark like face on it. That was the symbol of my people.

"When I enlisted word got around and it circulated for a while." I shrug rolling my shirt back down. "That aside, he didn't tell you because we met in that time as well." I say and leave it at that. The ground around us begins to shake. I glance around. "Well I guess it's my time to go." I see her face widen with horror. "Don't worry, we'll meet again. In this world, or the one below." I say and vanish as she wakes.

When Chastity awakes I sit in a wheel chair. It's been about three hours since then. I'm dressed and relaxing. The moment Chastity sees my legs I speak. "I'll be fine in a few days. My Nano's are just restoring the area under my kneecaps. I'll be able to walk again soon." I wheel over to her and pat her back. "You've been crying for an hour in your sleep. I carefully wipes away her tears then turn towards the door. "Now let's go get some food I haven't eaten in a year and I'm fucking starving." I don't mention how I almost died. I wasn't to fazed by the near death and I think she'd have a fit if I told her.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 07:31 PM
When I wake up, I look at Henry in confusion, He's awake?! When he tells me I was crying and wipes away some of my tears to drive his point I draw back a little in embarrassment. I'm glad when he immediately changes the subject as as he turns around I finish drying my face and hope my face isn't too red. I've turned into such a mess this past year, what's wrong with me?

I follow beside him as we make our way to the food court. I don't offer to push him, I know his pride won't allow it. When we get there, Aton is still there eating. I let myself fall behind and exhale slowly. I look around and find myself a seat where I can observe from a distance and not get in the way.

Death101
01-11-2016, 08:21 PM
"Boss your awake." Aton's face lights up. "Yeah I am." I say as I roll over to him. "Call Amanda." He nods and grabs his phone. I slowly poke at my meal. "Chastity get over here." I say slowly and look over to where she's sitting. Before anything else there was something that needed to be addressed. It had waited a whole year and I needed to take care of it.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 09:13 PM
When Henry gives Aton his order, I roll my eyes, but I don't understand why. The woman hadn't given me any problems in a while. Yuno is the one who still gives me most of the problems, but for some reason, she still gets under my skin... I fold my arms as I watch Aton walk away to go call for her.

Then Henry calls me over. I notice that he doesn't command me over and I raise an eyebrow. But I slowly get up and walk over to him. I try to hide my annoyance at my own confusion with snark, as is my usual tactic. "Yes my master?" I say sarcastically as I plop down beside him on a chair. "Do I need to fetch you some food sir?" I fold my arms and lean back in my chair.

Death101
01-11-2016, 09:41 PM
"Here." I say and tap out a few commands on my gauntlet. "As of today you're fired. You are still not to cause harm to me or my people but you're free to go. Here's a 350,000 severance." I say and hit send knowing she'll get the alert. I slowly start to wheel myself away. "Goodbye Chastity." I was awake and had avenged my father. She had hers. That's all that there was to it. Life goes on nothing has changed other then the fact she's better suited to topple the government now.

Though, if asked I'll deny having anything to do with her 'escape' the company could easily protect itself and they take care of their own. This is my way of mending what I did to her. Might not be prefect or grand but it's what I could do and still slip her out under their noses. "You did it?" He ask as I wheel out and I nod. "Yeah, let's go home." He looks over at me slowly. "To Nassau?" I shoot a glare back at him.

"No you fucking moron to Salem." He nods and smiles. "Yeah, let's going fucking home." We'd both agreed that we'd retire soon, I was getting far to old for this shit and had more then enough money to retire to a easily life in Salem. As for Aton, the last fifteen years of his life he's been a loyal employee and friend. He doesn't have any family so he would more then likely follow me.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 10:03 PM
My mouth drops open as he talks. When he starts to wheel himself away, I first get the feeling it's all a big joke, but then I realize he's serious. Every word of it. I sit there, stunned. When he disappears through the door, I feel like reality crashes down on me. I glance around quickly, I'd been cutoff from the outside world for so long... I don't even know if people remember who The Hunter is. I stare after Henry forlornly and eventually look down, feeling a sense of loss. I clench my jaw and push down the tears that were threatening to surface with anger.

I stand up quickly, kicking my chair back and leave the room. On my way out, I pass Sid. "Whoah, what happened to you?" He asks.

"I'm leaving." I say simply. "Come if you want. It's time for The Hunter to make her grand appearance back in public." I growl, not stopping to see if he follows. Honestly, I don't care if he does. He's not my Sid anymore, my Sid died that night. This one... he changed.

I have plans. Plans to retake my control in the Rebels. Plans to show no mercy on those Goddamned government dogs. Plans to ignore my emotions which were in a serious turmoil because they were pulling me in different directions and towards different people.

Death101
01-11-2016, 10:58 PM
'Oh, yes before I forget here's my contact information' I send it just as I'm helped into my car. Then we start the long trip back to Salem. We all send our letters of resignation to Yuno a few hours later. She's not happy but agrees and lets us all god. Myself, Amanda and Aton all settle down back in Salem. We all know though, that this is far from over. We had a feeling we'd hear about Chastity sooner or later.

Salem, Two Weeks Later

I sit easily on the dock holding my fishing pole. I'd taken to other hobbies fishing was a good pass time. I look at the newspaper next to me. It was the Boston times. The headlines came as no shock 'Hunter returns, anti-terrorist forces in disarray. Dextrus loses top three CEO's. Under that was a blurb. '2078, April, 23 Today Dextrus announced the retirement of their three most valued CEO's Henry, Amanda and Aton last names not needed. Dextrus declined to comment. I sigh she really was a little hellfire.

That aside I'm enjoying retirement was nice to relax and settle down. Amanda found a new job working for the local PD and Aton runs a fishing shop down at the docks. I've taken to writing novels. In the past week I wrote out my life story, or well finished and it has been a huge hit. I am working on a story about an evil government that tries to oppress and enslave their population with collars. It's about an adoptive brother and sister.

Nymphadora
01-11-2016, 11:27 PM
"Go! Go!" I scream at my squadron and we run out of the building just as it starts to crumble. "Goddamnit." I grumble, watching the wreckage from a safe spot.

"What's wrong Hunter?" Neuron asks me.

"Nothing." I sigh. Actually, I was angry because my target was in there. And now he had just died the easy way. I had wanted him to die slow, and painfully. "Let's go." We return to our base and I drop down on my bed. I reach over and pick up the latest paper. The Hunter finally caught! To be executed without trial. They were trying to reduce the amount of panic I was stirring in the streets of their precious capital. Below it was even a picture of me running away from the scene of one of my crimes. "Awe, they shouldn't have." I murmur and drop the paper on the floor. I cover my eyes with my elbow and sigh. I move my arm away slowly and reach over and slowly open my drawer, removing a piece of paper.

On it I had written down Henry's contact info, just incase. I hadn't tried to send him back a message since we'd parted ways. Our goodbye had felt so final. And then when I had read about his retirement, and who he had retired with. Well, that was enough to deter me even further. I dropped the paper back in the drawer and turned on my side, facing the wall. "Guess I'm dying tomorrow." I smile, shaking my head. How was the government going to explain away my next attack, after they supposedly "executed" me? I yawn and promptly fall asleep.

Death101
01-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Washington DC, Next Day

We'd taken a precaution and headed for DC just in case we'd arrived early in the morning and gotten close to where it'd happen. If it was indeed her we'd save her. We all had mask ready to go. It'd be hard but we no doubt could handle it. We've handled tougher jobs. So the day drags on and soon enough she's brought out and my jaw drops. I wasn't sure how they caught her but we spring into action.

The chaos that erupts is wild and gives us a good cover soon enough I'm running full force away from the area as a huge swarm of rebels sweep in. I look down at her and reach out, they'd deactivated her Nano's with and EMP. I lean in and plant one to transfer some of mine. Then give them the order to fix her Nano's we keep running. "How the fuck did they catch you?" I ask as we run down a side allyway.

Nymphadora
01-12-2016, 12:53 AM
My jaw drops when I see Henry and my eyes widen when he leans in and kisses me, but then I start to feel my strength slowly start to rebuild. Then I get distracted as I see all my rebels who had come to save me swarm in. He asks me how I got caught and I immediately sigh as we keep running. "I'll explain when we get to the safe place." Truth is, it's embarrassing that I fell for it.

Once we get to the safe place I close the door behind us and smile widely at Henry. "Well, look what the tide washed up." I lean against the wall and run my hand through my hair. "So, the headline in the paper... I'm assuming that's why you came?" When he nods, I smile, "Yea, that was a ruse. A government lie. I wasn't caught... yet. But they apparently knew I would come to make sure some poor sap wasn't beng executed in my place. And they ambushed me. They wiped out my nanos. Someone from Dextrus must have tipped them off or something. I've no idea." I slide down into a chair. "I cant believe I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book."

I look back up at him. "I'm so close, I can feel it. They're so afraid of me." I grin mischievously.

Death101
01-12-2016, 01:06 AM
"Mhm, well I've got an idea about who the question is why." I say and pull out my phone and start to dial. A few rings later she picks up. "No, no she's right here. Yeah. I figured, any idea why?" I ask a few more minutes of questions and I hang up. "We're going to Japan the person who did this ran off there to hide their sorry as away." I say and start for the back door. "Let's go." Is all I need to say things were getting crazier by the minute.

Nymphadora
01-12-2016, 01:22 AM
I don't even ask who it was yet. I'm still dumbfounded about Henry's sudden appearance. I stride up to him and fall into step beside him. "Been reading all my infamous headlines?" I beam at him. I'd become quite the little government terror. Ten times... no, fifty times worse than before. Back then I was making a raid maybe once or twice every two weeks. Now it was once or twice every two days.

I had thirteen different squadrons that cycled out because they all couldn't keep up with me.

"Man, it really sucks having your nanos wiped out all at once like that. Feels like you take a serious punch to the gut and your body wants to expel everything, but you just can't... for hours." I grimace. "It's good to see you though." I smile over at him.

Death101
01-12-2016, 02:58 AM
"Yeah." My mind is clouded by what we had to do. It wouldn't be easy. "I'm guessing it as her father." I nod and Aton curses. "I'm guessing she's got a plan?" I nod and this time Amanda curses. They both knew what the score was and who were about to go fuck around with. There was no doubt it'd be hell.

Japan, Later

"So he's dug in pretty badly?" They ask I just nod. "We'll be drooping in a night. We'll rescue Yuno and I'll assist her in taking out her father." No one says anything but it's very tense. We all knew how crazy that man was.

Nymphadora
01-12-2016, 05:44 AM
"Ok, can someone fill me in now? Who is dead set on killing me now?" I grumble, leaning one arm on Henry's shoulder, and the other on Aton's as I look over their shoulders.

"We're not forgetting, I was the one just about to get hanged right? Granted, I probably deserve, 'cause I'm one hell of a menace, but still. I wan't to know whose the dick who almost put me at the end of that rope." I raise my eyebrow and sigh.

Death101
01-12-2016, 07:25 PM
"Yuno's father." The room is silent for a few minutes. Everyone has heard the rumors. The monster of a man who cares less for human life then the Devil. They'd only heard rumors. I'd seen them myself. Even took part, we'd done horrible human experiments.

Even thinking about the things we did makes me shudder a bit. "The plan is pretty straight forward. I and some allies shall break in from the ground level. You and the others will drop in from the sky. I don't want to show our hand to soon." I say slowly and sigh. I was leaving out some details but, there wasn't anything that could be done. If I told them they'd refuse. I was trying to keep them out of the bulk of danger.

Nymphadora
01-12-2016, 08:14 PM
I immediately speak up. "I want to be in the front lines." I glare at Henry and fold my arms. "You've seen what I can do. I've only gotten stronger, and have honed my skills since we've been apart. You're the one who injected me with these things. Let me use them." I narrow my eyes.

I don't know much about this man, but from the way everyone else seems to regard him, he must be one hell of a dick-wad. I mean, he did get me caught... So, he was already on my shit list. I raise an eyebrow at myself. I've come a loooong way from the docile little Chastity my father used to know. I wonder if he'd be proud or disappointed at the way I turned out.

Death101
01-13-2016, 12:20 AM
Next Day

"Do it." Is all I need to say and a rocket whizzes by over head. Four or Five actually. We'd brought artillery in for support. Chastity, Aton and Sid were going in from the front myself and Amadna were going into take care of the more delicate matters. "Let's go." I say and she nods at me. "Yes, let's go save her and end this." We're both dressed in traditional ninja garb. We slip in an open window and fall down right where our target should be. We drop down and stab our swords into the necks of the guards out front.

I open there door and there is Yuno sitting peacefully. "Thank fucking god, please tell me you brought my sword." I take a Katna from my back and toss it over to her she smiles and starts towards us. "He's more then likely waiting in his study. Let's go." I nod and we start off knowing that it will be a fight to get there. Even with the others distracting most of the guards and secruity we'd have our work cut out for us.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 02:57 AM
"Try to keep up boys!" I smile playfully over my shoulders just before we make our strike.

"Big words from a little girl!" Aton shot back with a laugh and I flipped him off, laughing as well. Sid stays silent. We run for our target and brake in. Immediately we're set upon by a group of guards, but Aton and Sid prove to be great backup and we cut through them like hot knives through butter. Aton even pulled off a move where he killed two of the guards with one shot.

I give him an appaising look. "That was so badass I could kiss you." Then I run towards the next hallway and peek around it. I give the all-clear and we run for the stairwell, continuing on.

Death101
01-13-2016, 03:17 AM
Myself, Amanda and Yuno split up Amanda had gone to join the others. "So all at once or one at a time?" I ask Yuno and I are back to back staring down a group of maybe fourteen or fifteen people. "Hyaaa!" They charge and we begin. I spin my sword around and slam one of their noses in. As he wails and spins about he swings his axe into anothers face. I see a shiny object coming at me. I duck and the fucker with the broken nose falls dead a throwing star in his throat. I see Yuno use a guy she's got her sword stuck in as a battering ram on two guys with spears. The blow sends their spears into the others chest. As I swing the Axe from the face of one to another with a bat I wonder how the others are doing. This would be chaos. Though Yuno's father knew that we were coming. He's only a few rooms away.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 03:36 AM
"Holy fuck! I almost shot you!" I snap, not at her, it's just the emotions of the fight coursing through me as Amanda comes our way. I lower my gun and glance behind her to make sure no one is tailing her. "Everyone else is fine?" I ask, meaning Henry and Yuno. She nods and I give a curt dip of my head to acknowledge I understand.

I'm covered in blood because our last tussel, I had to get in close to get a few guards who got the drop on Sid. I wipe the back of my hand across my cheek, smearing some of the blood off of it, and continue on. Then out of no where, I feel a bullet bite into my side. I jerk sideways and against the wall and look in the direction it came from just as eight or nine more guards come charging through a door that had been closed, but in it was a small window, and the guy had been aiming through. Fuck me. I pull my hand away. "No one makes me bleed my own blood." I murmur, taking one of my weighted knives from my belt and whip it at him. It sticks him right in his left eye. "Argh. Ye be swimmin' with the sharks tonight fucker." I mutter, as Aton, Amanda and Sid give me cover fire.

Once the guards are down they turn to me. "How bad is it?" Aton asks.

I'm leaning against the wall and I give them all a devilish smile. "Meh, just a flesh wound." I lie. It's fucking deep. And hurts like hell. I force myself off the wall and walk forward. Nope. Not gonna happen. Well shit. There go my plans of staying in the front lines. I glare at the dead guard who shot me, my knife still protruding from his eye. "I could kill him." I growl.

Aton laughs. "I think you already did."

Death101
01-13-2016, 03:49 AM
"Well, that wraps that up." I say looking at Yuno. "Yeah. Never thought it'd be that easy." We both look at the dead man in front of us. "Well shit, I'm hungry. You feel like McDonalds?" I ask the sudden question makes her laugh. "We just fought my father tooth and nail. Killed him in cold blood and your asking me, if I'm hungry for mother-fucking-fast-food?" I nod, it was crazy but then again so are we. "Fuck it let's go." She says and I nod. We had an issue to cover but that's for later.

Seven Hours Later, McDonalds Somewhere In Las Vegas

"Don't worry, your Nano's should have it fixed in a few days now that the bullets out." I say pointing at her leg. We had come to Vegas to have a party. That plan was still on the table and we'd be heading over there soon. "So, what now?" Sid glances over at me. "Depends really, I mean the United States government is clasping under its own wait. Reforms are set to hit any company that doesn't comply with labor punishment guidelines. Most of the CEO's died when we blew up the estate. Though given the threat of alien invasion at any fucking moment I'd say our main goal is to get ready. But tonight fuck it. Tonight we have a celebration to attend." I say and then slowly stand throw away our trash and look back. "Anyway we should go get ready." I offer a hand to Chastity her leg wasn't to badly fucked up she could walk but running would be out of the question. She couldn't dance, but given she more then likely wouldn't that is fine. She could walk so there is that.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 04:24 AM
I take Henry's hand and allow him to help me walk. "You know... aliens actually sound pretty cool really." I hold up my hand and make the sign the Spock or whatever his name is. I turn and smile at Henry before busting out laughing at my own joke.

"So, this oughta be fun? Huh?" I ask, slinking my arm through his for more support. The bullet had gone deep enough to hit bone. I bite the inside of my cheek and look ahead, enjoying being back with him. But I won't admit it. I grin to myself as we walk towards the door.

Death101
01-13-2016, 04:46 AM
"Haha, yeah well I've know they were coming for a while. Just never had the time to really focus on it." I say and Yuno cuts in. "Save for that summer seven years ago." I sigh knowing what's coming next. "Oh you mean when he spent the whole of it locked in the lab dicking around with that meteor?" Yuno nods at Amanda's question. "I never fucked a meteor thank you." This gets everyone laughing even Aton and Sid laugh. Be it at my expense.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 07:37 PM
I laugh along with everyone else, "I could see it." I joke.

"Find any aliens to probe?" I raise my eyebrows and everyone else laughs at this too. Myself included. "The hell'd you find a meteor anyway?" I ask as we get in the vehicle to leave.

Death101
01-13-2016, 09:04 PM
"You recall what I told you about how we have contracts all over the world? A few years ago Mexico wanted to mend ties with America. They wanted help. They knew their tribes had wiped out mine. They offered me a meteor to look at I forced them to fork over Texas and New Mexico back to us." I say slowly as we roll up to a casino. "Now then, we all need to go and get ready for the party you ladies go your way follow Yuno and myself Aton & Sid will go to our room and get ready." I say and start off Aton and Sid follow me.

Later, Casino Floor

I slowly walk in, I'm in just a Kimono, we had agreed before on the way here that it was time to let everyone know. "So, you're sure about this?" Aton ask, turns out he'd wanted to marry Amanda. She'd actually seen the signs she felt the same. Though given whom I had fallen in love with no one was shocked. Even with that though we hadn't told Chastity we wanted it to be a surprise. Though she'd more then likely give me hell for it later.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 09:19 PM
I walk holding onto Yuno's arm. I poke her cheek playfully and she glares at me. "Hey, none of that. I wanted to say thanks for not hating me anymore." I laugh.

She rolls her eyes. "Who said I didn't?" But she grins as she says it.

"I do. And I'm badass enough for it to be law." I hear Amanda snicker behind me. I see the boys and wave my free hand.

"Get this thing off me." Yuno groans, pushing me off of her. I stand there and fold my arms, grinning. I look back at the guys as our groups merge. I'm in red dress that's loose and goes to my mid -thighs. but I have a gun and two daggers strapped on underneath. Can't be too safe. I grin at Henry, "She won't accept that she doesn't hate me anymore. She can't stand that I'm more badass than her." Yuno scoffs.

Death101
01-13-2016, 09:54 PM
"Behave you two." I smack both of them playfully. Yuno rolls her eyes and Sid laughs. "Anyway it's a party let's enjoy it." I say and offer Yuno my arm she slips hers around it. Her Yukata and my Kimono blurr together. We might be dressed up but we've got our Katana's at our hips in plain view of everyone. "Now then let's go!" I say and we break off Aton and Amanda go right for the slots. Myself and Yuno know right where we're heading we shoot a glare for the Roulette table and then each other and a nod goes between us. The Roulette has always been our favorite more chance, it might be the only honest game in the Casino for what it's worth.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 10:09 PM
I watch Yuno and Henry walk away forlornly, a small pang in my chest. Sid offers me his arm and I sigh. "What?" He asks. I take a few steps on my own clumsily before he grabs my arm and leads me to a table and pushes me down in a chair, sitting in a chair of his own with a huff. "You still won't forgive me?" He asks, almost beggingly.

I look over at him, he looks miserable. "I forgive you, but I can't forget it Sid. It's always there in my head."

"That's not the only reason." He mumbles, folding his arms and leaning back as he looks away.

Now it was my turn to ask, "What?"

"It's Henry, isn't it?" He glares over at me.

My mouth drops open. "N-no..." I stammer out trying to cover up the lie with a glare at him then I look away, my face going red. "And it wouldn't be any of your business if if were anyways. Why don't you just go take your shitty attitude else where and leave me alone. Let me enjoy our little victory." I growl, still not looking t him. I hear his chair tip over and fall on the floor as he stalks off. I let out my pent up breath and turn back to the table. A waiter comes by and I ask for water with one of those little umbrella things. He brings it over and I sit there, playing with the little umbrella.

Death101
01-13-2016, 10:36 PM
"Alright Aton, Amanda get up here." Aton shyly looks away but slowly stats up Amanda unsure how what's going on. "Alright Aton, you told me you wanted to ask her something?" I ask holding Sake in my hand. "W-would you marry me?" He slowly steps down onto one knee and opens a box from his suit. That's when Amanda's eyes light up. "Yes, oh my god yes!" She screams and Aton slowly starts to slip the ring on.

"Let's give the happy couple a blessing Ey' folks!" The front crowd which is full of other CEO's erupts and Yuno slowly slips her arm around my waist. "Now let's keep the night going strong!" I shout rising my Sake up and drinks across the room rise. "Take it away Donnie." I glance over at the band and they begin to play some lively jazz as myself and Yuno slowly slip down from the stage.

Nymphadora
01-13-2016, 11:15 PM
I raise my eyebrow. I hadn't see this coming. I clap along with everyone else and yell out a catcall. I put my one foot up on another chair and take a sip of my water, I can't keep the goofy grin off my face as I see how happy Amanda is.

The band starts to play and people start to dance along with the music. I glance over at the lively crowd. I try to avoid looking over at Henry and Yuno, Sid is sulking over on the other side of the room, trying to act like nothing's bothering him. "Aren't we two peas in a pod." I murmur, taking a sip of my water. I start poking holes in the table cloth with the wodden stick of my fancy little umbrella. A few of the other CEOs come over to talk to the infamous Hunter and I joke and laugh with them good naturedly, but I'm glad when they leave.

Death101
01-13-2016, 11:36 PM
The party drags on and soon enough everyone is going off to take care of things. "Yuno, you know the next few years will more then likely be chaos." I say and glance over the balcony looking out over the thousands of lights in Las Vegas. "Yes but we need to be ready for when they arrive. God forbid we aren't. We've much work to do though including getting help from them." She says and I nod, like it or not she's right we didn't have much of a choice. We'd need everyone and everything on Earth to help us.

I hear footsteps and turn to see Chastity. "What's up kiddo?" I ask I was getting ready to head for the car that'd be taking me back to the airport and then to Washington things needed to be shorted out someone needed to pull strings and rebuild the nation. Might as well be Dextrus who makes sure things are rebuilt in a way where everything isn't picked up by greedy politicians.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 12:28 AM
I frown at the nickname. "You're leaving again?" I ask nonchalantly. I have a reputation to keep, I can't show my disappointment now. I look over at Yuno for a moment then back at Henry. I lean against the door frame and shrug. "I guess it can't be helped." I offer a small smile. "Gotta go save the world again. Guess that means your retirement is officially over."

I break the little umbrella between my fingers and laugh. Then, before my face can betray myself I turn away and walk off.

Death101
01-14-2016, 12:38 AM
I grab her shoulder and pull her back into my arms. "The fuck do you think you're going? You broke it just as much as bastards like me and Yuno did so you help fix it." I say and then laugh I said it with a straight face but I couldn't keep my composure after that. "I'm serious though, after all if anything will scare the powers that be it's having you around." I knew that if Dextrus were to use just our muscle then it would cause a lot of problems but if we had the boogie man in the closet waiting to be let out they might not be so resultant.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 01:18 AM
I gasp when he yanks me back and pulls me into his arms. I smile when he tells me I need to help fix things. Then when he says if anything could scare the powers that be would be me, I beam a huge smile at him and hold up my arm like I'm flexing.

"They'll cower at the sound of my name." I laugh. My face is beet red from him holding me and I duck my head to hide it. "Then we better get going so people don't get the chance to think I'm slacking off." I say, looking away from both him and Yuno to hide my embarrassment. Though I won't admit it to anyone, myself included, I could've stayed like that all night and loved it.

Death101
01-14-2016, 02:16 AM
"You really should wear a tie, it'll look more presentable." She says and I push the tie away. "I don't want to wear a fucking tie." I say and she sighs and throws it over towards the sofa. "Fine, at any rate we should hurry up." She says and we start out the door for the limo followed by Chastiy, today was the first UN summit in nearly 97 years. We'd all be asked to attend and speak. It's about four months later and now the world leaders new about the coming threat. We all pile into the limo. Chastity, please tell me you've got the weapons we designed?" I ask, they'd send us through metal dectors and the last thing we needed were her normal weapons we'd managed to design ones undetectable by normal sensors.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 02:26 AM
I give Henry an Are you fucking serious? look and cross my arms, leaning back in the seat. "Got mine right here." I say, patting my thighs. Then I hand him the bag. "There you go." I look out the window. "Speeches in front of a bunch of old pompouses who just talk about shit and don't do anything except order others around, and then take all the credit afterwards." I mutter.

"Good on you not wearing that tie. They don't deserve respect. The little fuckers." I had a thing against people like them. They reminded me of the old government that I helped take down. I fold my legs over each other and stare out the window.

Death101
01-14-2016, 02:46 AM
"Yeah well we did have to reform the UN at gun point. Now we just need to get everyone to work together China has agreed already. They returned the costal states out east and said they'd give us their industrial back up. Russia has agreed to provid raw maitrals and America the footmen. Now just to get the other nations to agree." I sigh thinking of just how the fuck I'll do that.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 03:02 AM
I look over at him with a mischievous grin. "I'll shoot whoever you need me to shoot." I pull my legs up on the seat and go back to looking out the window.

"Are we there yet?" I ask, just to be a pain in the ass and watch Yuno roll her eyes at me, but her lips twitch as she tries to hide her smile.

Death101
01-14-2016, 04:08 AM
Soon enough we are on our way down to the hall. I flick my finger at two seats in the front row with name tags. "Your seats." I'm to nervous to say anything else. Humanities future hangs in the balance here. Various nations begin to fill the hall. "Ladies and Gentlmen we're gathered here today by a very real threat. No doubt Russia, China or America has filled you in. We're facing total enslavement or being wiped out." I say and the room goes silent. "Now it's not as if we're without data. I shall show you exactly what we're dealing with." I say and tap a few keys. Then a photo appears on the screen behind me. It showed various tech and ships over the years.

Three Years Later, South Pacfic

Things have gone faster and faster. I stand looking at Chastity. "They're coming." Is all I say and spin the labtop to show feed from the Viking III near Mars. "They'll be here in a few weeks. We need to be ready. We're heading for New York." I say slowly. NYC had been almost entirely rebuilt. Humanity working together had pulled off great feels in the last three years. Everyone was moving to their spots. China had finished hiding a fleet of reserve engineered ships under the ocean various countries had orbital guns. Now we just needed to win. Yuno nods and heads off. Each one of us had a different spot on Earth to command from. Chastity has been turned into a weapon cabale of killing nearly 300 on her own now. Though I'm rushing I'll explain on the plain. Wait I'm thinking to myself? I might be going mental. Though I've no time for these thoughts the plan awaits.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 05:24 AM
I look at the laptop, pulling my feet down off the table to lean forward and get a good look. "I still think we can make friends with them." I say to be a smartass. It helps with my nerves. "A few welcome missiles, shake their hands with a few grenades. Badda-bing, badda-boom, BFFs."

I watch Yuno leave then get up myself. I hold up my bottle of water. "Shall we?" I say to Henry then walk out, heading towards the plane.

Death101
01-14-2016, 02:24 PM
When we arrive in New York we head right for our bunker. It's nearly 350 feet below the city. We wait out the invasion then it starts. We sit in the bunker I'm resting on my bunk bed. "You know, I realize that if we lose its going to be really bad." I say and the ground shakes as the New York Earth To Space (EST) guns fire off again.

"Though I suppose that it won't matter in the long run if we lose." It really was a matter of grave importance. If we loose... She'll easily come down and then I'll have no choice but to accept her terms. I hate having dragged humanity into this problem. It was terrible and selfish but I knew what she wanted to do to me.

Three Weeks Later, Henry's Estate, Sicily

I sit depressed, it was over. We'd lost. No doubt she'd be here to collect the spoils of her victory. "Listen Chastity, I need you to promise me something." I say slowly staring her dead in the face. I needed to start taking steps to protect her. The others would be safe. Sid, Aton & Amanda had passed in the first round of fighting. Yuno had holed up in the Japan safe house and was rebuilding her forces.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 04:45 PM
I look back over at Henry seriously, appehensive of what he's going to say. I fold my arms over my chest to hide their shaking, I hadn't seen things taking this kind of a turn. I stand up and move towards him, sitting on the edge of the desk next to where he is sitting. "Don't make me promise you something stupid that I'll take care of things in your stead. You're not going anywhere. Not if I have any say in it." I say deadpan, clenching my jaw when I'm done. I hate seeing him so defeated.

Death101
01-14-2016, 07:27 PM
"You need to leave. You need to get far away from me. I've already lost the others. I won't lose you as well. This is not negotiable." I say and stand up. "Your bags are packed already your going back to the United States." I say, I had one trump card left. It would in theory just wipe them out. We'd designed it years ago.

It was part of a crashed robot. Dextrus was still able to operate because our tech was from it. Hence the reason we could move freely while other humans are being rounded up and scanned. Though I know who they are looking for. Most of the ones they have died already.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 07:38 PM
I stand up quickly and face him, "And hide like a little hermit?! Henry, you honestly thnk I would just leave?! And leave you alone?! I don't give two fucks how much you want me to leave. I'm not going willingly." I plant my feet firmly on the floor in front of him and give him an indignant look. I don't mention the nanos because I don't want him to use them against me.

"Henry... I can help." I say, trying not to sound scared of what's coming. I'm not afraid of the threat to humanity. I just don't want him to send me away. The idea of not knowing what'll happen after I leave was almost too much.

Death101
01-14-2016, 07:46 PM
"Fine, lets just go to bed. There is much to do and we're running out of time to do it. Tomorrow will be a long day." I say turning and going for my room. I had planing to do and people to contact. Not to mention certain things to recode. I needed to have a failsafe in case this fails.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 08:08 PM
I exhale in relief as he gives in. He heads to his room and I sag down into a chair. I stare after him then lay my head down on my hands. We have already lost so many people. Our friends. Countless others.

It's hard for me to believe how I had even come to meet Henry. I yawn and close my eyes. I don't feel like getting up just yet, but eventually I drift off without realizing I was even falling asleep.

Death101
01-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Washington D.C

"This is where our paths separate." I say my voice firm in it's resolve. "Take this and go to the library of congress. Find a man named Marcus and tell him it's the package." I glance over at the line of men waiting to be let into the White House. It's where she is. I needed to put an end to this. I notice Chastity's expression and sigh. "I'll be okay." I smile and ruffle her hair as I stand up. There's work ever to be done.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Henry ruffles my hair and I glare. As usual I cover my unease with sarcasm and roughness. He says he'll be ok and I give him a sidelong look. I sigh, resigning myself to his decision as I take the package from him. I know there's no point in arguing with him, he's going to do what he wants anyways, so why give myself a headache in the process. I turn around to leave but the weight of our situation crashes down on me.

I walk back up to him, "Be careful, please." I say quietly before I lean in and kiss his lips softly. I look down and turn to walk away again.

Death101
01-14-2016, 09:07 PM
Oval Office, 2:36 PM EST

I slowly enter the oval office and Lo and behold there she sits on a makeshift throne the bitch who's caused this mess and gotten most of my friends killed. "Henry! Sweetheart it's been a while." She says a smile on her face. "Don't give me that shit, you know why I'm here." I say slowly not afraid anymore, I had taken care of what I needed to.

"To come peacefully?" She ask and I shake my head. "I was afraid of that, though I do have a back plan." I rush at her only to feel my Nano's freeze up and I fall forward and right into her arms. "Now we go home, just sleep." I know that I'll never see Chastity after this. She was going to Marcus she'd be safe and I'd get Selina to leave Earth. My fate was what I had coming simple as that. (Check OOC)

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 09:24 PM
I make it to the library, but I can't shake the feeling in my chest that Henry had been hiding something from me. I'm holding the package so tightly, I can't believe I'm not breaking it. I walk in and it's hard not to single out the person who I figure is Marcus, he stood out like the type of person Henry would know.

I walk up to him and hand him the package. "Henry says this is the package." I say without emotion and without introducing myself. I glance backwards, towards where I came from, I want to dash back. To be back by Henry's side and face down whatever he had been up to. I feel like I abandoned him. I round on Marcus. "What do you know of his plan?" I grab the front of his shirt forcefully, threatening him. If he knows anything, I want to know, no I need to know. If Henry had trusted him to give him this, he might know something.

"Speak fast, I'm impatient when I'm in a hurry." I can actually even feel my nanos reacting to my desperation.

Death101
01-14-2016, 09:58 PM
"Well, he only told me a few things." He says he'd handed off the package to an assistant who'd taken it towards storage. He wasn't about to betray Henry's wishes. He knew that Henry was going to sacrifice himself to save the world and her people. "Though, you might not like what his plan is." He says slowly still stalling he'd drag it out and buy Henry as much time as he could.

Rose Gardens, 2:43 PM EST

I slowly wake up and am strapped onto a gurney. "Selina, wait." I call my voice was strained my Nano's were nulling my body so I couldn't fight back. "Hm yes?" She ask looking over as we near the drop ship. "Promise me, that you'll protect earth but let her people deiced their futures." She looks at me almost shocked. When she met me I was still the cold monster that'd kill a whole fleet of refugees for the sake of testing a new weapon. "Very well, but only because I respect you." With that I slip asleep again. I know that when I awake I'll be abroad the Calibrun.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 10:12 PM
"You're testing my patience!" I push him back against one of the cubicle's walls, making a few books that people hadnt put away tumble out. "Stop wasting my time!" I yell. Once he had affirmed that I wouldn't like Henry's plan, I had began to fear the worst. "I don't even want to know his plan, just tell me where to go to stop it." I say, lifting him off the floor. "I will not let him go." I say, desperation mixed with anger in my voice.

Death101
01-14-2016, 11:10 PM
"It's likely to late. He's probably off world. Only one that could possibly help you now is Yuno. My loyalty to Henry won't allow me to say anymore." He says and is silent. He had played his part. Henry would managed some how. He had a lot of faith in his former boss.

Caliburn, 3 Hours Later

I slowly follow her along, we'd agreed to her terms. Her people were more then likely pulling off of Earth as per our agreement. I would return with her to protect my people. Though I had no idea what she had up her shelve. She wasn't one to show her hand early.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 11:24 PM
I stop breathing as his words hit me like a rock to the face. "You're lucky I don't kill you." I growl finally and and throw him so hard to the left as I whip around and run out of the library faster than any human could manage thanks to my nanos... Thanks to Henry.

Next morning. Japan Safe House.

The guards hadn't even tried to stop me after I knocked the first one out cold and the realized who I was. I storm into where Yuno is. "Did you know?! I swear to God if you knew, and let him go ahead with it anyway..." I stride up to her. "You're going to help me get him back." I glare at her.

Death101
01-14-2016, 11:30 PM
"You're fucking crazy if you think you stand a chance against the whole of their fleet. Henry left me orders with what to do about you. You need to make your own choices. The only shot you'd have at getting him back is to use the Ros-" She cuts herself off dead. If she told her about that and she used it, Henry would, oh god even think about it makes her fear for her safety. She wanted Henry home but she knew he was doing what he felt was right.

Nymphadora
01-14-2016, 11:53 PM
"Use the what Yuno?!" I ask forcefully. It was too late, I wasn't going back. I saw her indignant look. I know she's almost as stubborn as me. Almost. I try to appeal to her other emotions, rather than just going at her with force. "Please Yuno... I don't care about what I have to go against. I don't care about my own safety. If I die, so be it. I can't..." I fall silent for a moment, trying not to choke up. "I can't lose him." I meet her eyes, full on. "I love him. I can't lose anymore of the people I love. Especially not him."

"But I need your help to do it." I give a sad, half smile. "If I die in the process, at least I'll have died knowing I didn't just give up on him. I can't give up Yuno." My never left her the whole time I talked. I take another step towards her. "Now, tell me... What do I need to do?"

Death101
01-15-2016, 12:08 AM
"It's highly unlike that it even works. That side it's on the moon and only those with invites up their for his wedding can get any where near the moon base." She says, she was still very unhappy and not really all that onboard with bringing her along. Though she doesn't have much of a choice seeing her like this.

"When Henry first joined up with Dextrus the United States Government gave us a huge ass robot that'd crashed in Roswell in the 1950's he hid it here in Japan though he said if anyone aside from him uses it then he'd kill them or the machine might. It runs off of your life force. For him it barley drains it but it might kill you before you even leave earth. At least it would have. We moved it to the Moon years ago so the only way there is if you got an attendee for his arranged marriage." She says and sighs. She had a one and did have a +1 but she wasn't sure if they could even mount a rescue.

Caliburn, Same Time

"Gahh!!!!" I scream out widely I'm a huge amount of pain. I can feel Selina holding my hand. "Hang in there Henry. We're almost done." She squeezes my hand and I scream again. The forced reforming of my DNA was hugely painful. She'd apparently found out I was mostly the same DNA make up as hers and was washing out the rest of my ancestors my Earth one. So many questions, though my brain can barley form them the pain was near zega levels.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 12:40 AM
"I'll do whatever I have to. Kill whoever I have to. I'm getting up there. You know me. You know how I am Yuno. Once I set my mind to something, I don't back down." Hearing about Henry's supposed arranged marriage infuriated me. Though I had never told him how I felt, and he had never even showed me signs of feeling the same way, I didn't care. I would go on with my pathetic little puppy dog existence of following him around, carrying out missions with him. But an arranged marriage?! Fuck that shit.

"Let's do what we need to do. The sooner the better. I want to kill this bitch and the whole goddamned fleet." I set my jaw, folding my arms. Please be ok... And I'm pissed at you. I think and then think that I want to send it to Henry. I don't know if our nanos still work that way. I hadn't tried to send him a message like that since my days of him holding me as a slave. Plus the distance between us now... But I hope he will receive it.

Death101
01-15-2016, 12:53 AM
"Fine, but this won't end well for anyone." She sighs and gets up to pack she knew that it wouldn't end well least Henry had someone managed to slip out her power. Though she doubted that she knew better if he could have beaten her he would have.

Later, Moon

"Save it until I tell you or your chance will be lost." She manages to say before she goes to take her seat. Henry was fucking miserable she could she it in his face. All she could do though was wait. Some of her allies had also been invited and were all ready. Though in truth it's all up to Chastity now.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 01:26 AM
I hear Yuno's voice. "Save what exactly?" I growl. I have so many things coursing through me that I just want to throw at the fucking bitch. Truth be told, I wish I could just take her on with my own body and weapons. Using this Roswell thing freaks me out. But I'll do anything at this point. "Goddamned alien technology." I grumble. I'm a tech savvy person, but this shit? Isn''t tech in my book, it's fucking insanity.

"You couldn't have given me a manual? Or gotten us here early to show me the buttons?" I say sarcastically to ease my nerves as I look around, knowing she'd hear me through her earpiece. "This'll put a whole new meaning to wedding crasher..." I mumble.

Death101
01-15-2016, 01:40 AM
"Just get it to Henry. He'll take over from there even so becarfull there isn't any telling what they've got hiding around here." She says and is matter of fact about it. "Wait until I give you the signal if you fail your chance will be lost." Is all she's before Selina enters the room music begins to play and Henry's eyes glaze over with rage. When Yuno see's his eyes she shudders. Henry has never been this angry before. Yet there wasn't anything he could do.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 01:49 AM
"Alright." I say and fall silent. But then, through the earipiece I hear music start to play and I clench my jaw. I'm going to kill that bitch. I scowl, staring at my hands on the controls, ready at a moment's notice for Yuno's voice to come through to me. I haven't started it up yet for two reasons. Because of the fact that Yuno says it drains your life force, and because I don't want to alert anyone until last moment.

But I swear to God, or Gods. Either Selina or I will die today, and I don't plan on it being me.

Death101
01-15-2016, 02:22 AM
"Do it now." I hear Yuno through my Nano's and do a quick sweep through the crowd. Just as Selina walks up. She's in her armor but it's a white set. She was a warrior and didn't wear a dress. Her guns and swords are clear on her person. I'm in my BodySuit. She wanted to make a point. She wasn't marrying a weakling. The ceremony begins but then the Roswell crashes though the cathedral walls.

'I'm going to fucking kill you both.' I send the mental message to them. There's only two people who knew where the Roswell was. This half assed rescue was no doubt the work of tweetle-de-and-tweetle-fucking-dough. "Everyone let her have it!" Yuno screams and half the wedding goers produce weapons and fire at Selina. She grins like a mad Devil and flips up her helmet. I put mine on and secure it then make my way for the Roswell amidst all the Chaos.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 02:31 AM
Kill us after we save you. I send back at him as I crash through the walls rubble and other alien scum who have taken up arms and have started shooting at our people. I kill as many as I can without slowing my pace towards Henry.

Once there, I open the compartment for him and jump out so he can have the controls. "Long time no see." I say, whipping my gun out, smiling at him mischievously as I prepare myself to jump into the fray. I immediately hone in on miss bitch and pull up my gun, aiming it at her backside. I know it won't be this easy, I need to find a way around her armor. A weak spot in it. While avoid getting killed myself.

Henry might very well beat me to it in that massive thing. I smile to myself at the thought, that'd be no fun, but at least it would get the job done.

Death101
01-15-2016, 02:45 AM
I climb up with ease I'd fixed the fucking thing so it was easy for me. I go right at Selina as the Roswell begins to fix my DNA Marcus had gotten the package in here some how. It contained my original DNA code. It's less painful because my body has yet to adjust to the new DNA code. It's like healing after the cold your body bounces back to normal. I swing the hands and grab both Yuno and Selina. I then yell. "Stop fighting or they both get it." I say and put pressure on both. They squirm a bit but can't get loose.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 03:10 AM
I slide to a stop and stare at the Roswell in bewilderment. My gun is still raised, but I don't shoot another round, though the alien scum I have in my other hand, who I had just been about to shoot in the head, close range is struggling in my grasp. I look at Yuno in the Roswell's grasp, I don't give two flying fucks about Selina. He can crush that bitch all he wants.

"Henry, the fuck are you doing?" I ask quietly as the fighting slowly stops around us. I drop the guy in my hand and he falls to the ground but I put my boot on his head and pin him there. I'm not hurting him... much.

Death101
01-15-2016, 03:41 AM
"I'm ending this. You people think this will solve anything? For fuck sake how many people need to die before we can wake the fuck up. Progress has halted due to it." Selina looks up at me and Yuno looks at her then to me. "He's right." Yuno says and hangs her head. "Yes, but Henry what are you proposing?" Selina looks at where I am. "That we sign an agreement. Humans of Earth pick their destiny. Earth will offer resources to the empire but on our terms." I think and then grin knowing what Yuno wants. "Dextrus will act as the Earth respective and you the empires." People gasp understanding what I mean. "I accept those terms." She nods without a second thought.

Yuno nods as well. "Ditto." Is all she says. Everyone lowers their weapons now. A truce had been called. More however I see that Chastity is fucking fuming in the corner. I'd effectively given Selina diplomatic. Not just that but ended a war before it began. "Yuno, Chastity. Let's go fucking home." Is all I can think of saying setting Selina down and gently picking up Chastity. "Henry, what about me?" Selina ask slowly pouting. I can't help but laugh a bit. "Yeah Henry you need to make a choice." I am confused and glance at Chastity who said this. "What choice?" I ask really confused. "Me, Chastity or Selina who do you want?" Yuno ask and the wires connect. Well fuck.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 03:51 AM
My eyes go wide as Yuno speaks up. I had thought I had it in the bag, I didn't think there was a chance he'd pick that psycho alien bitch over me... But Yuno?!

I had waited all this time, I finally make a spectacle of myself, and now this. In front of everyone here. Thanks a lot Yuno. I glare daggers at her. I sigh, I realize that if he doesn't actually have feelings for any of us, he doesn't really have to choose any of us, but I still hope. I try to pry myself out of the Roswell's grip, I'd rather just sit in the palm, I feel humiliated.

Death101
01-15-2016, 04:37 AM
"You all drive me fuckinh crazy." I say and pop the hatch. I slowly move Chastity to the back and plop her into the seat behind mine. "I refuse." Yuno laughs like a hyena. "Haha, but seems you already made your choice." She shimmy shimmy out of Roswell's hand and leaps down. "Hey, Selina give me a lift back to earth?" Selina nods, then turns and looks at me. "Henry I haven't given up on you. So don't rest easy. After all your a pure blood human now." She grins and I slowly poke my head up over the Roswell Yuno looks worried. "Actually Selina I had Chastity stow a second set of my genetics in the Roswell." I look around and see Marcus among my allies. "Thanks Marcus." He nods solemnly. Chastity made the drop off but Marcus made sure it was here.

"Should have gussed, you always did plan ahead. Yuno let's head back." She nods and they exit and I slowly slip back in and seal the nest back up. "So Chastity make a choice huh?" I ask a teasing grin on my face as I start the Roswell up and away back towards Earth. I would tease her on the way back. After all she'd done something so fucking crazy. Though I suppose I'm just as guilty.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 04:50 AM
I kick his seat playfully. "Shut up." I fold my arms over my chest. But I smile widely. "I was feeling bold. I've done a lot of crazy shit in my lifetime. What was one more? And you refuse?" I ask, pretending to pout.

Then I lean forward and rest my chin on his shoulder from my seat behind him. "What about your threat about killing us for our daring rescue? Which, you're welcome for, by the way." I grin and wrap my arms around his seat and his shoulders.

Death101
01-15-2016, 05:52 AM
"Carful missy, I can still eject you mid-flight back to earth." I tease I guess our banter would just always remain. When you fall into a normal way of acting it is hard to change. Though I guess it's okay. After all things were settling down. I had a feeling though that shit would really go crazy when we got back.

Five Years Later, North East Coast, Greenland

I let out an exhale and see my breath. I slam the Axe down into the stump I cut wood on. I'd been chopping up in the shed to get the outside bath going. It was a neat little setup. An outdoor hotspring with an indoor bath. I'm busy getting the latter going. It was early winter, the boys and I are in between work. We've just stowed the boats and closed up today. Now the next two weeks we wait for our hunting licenses to be approved then we hunt until spring. I'd decided after the incident on the moon to retreat from public life. I'd found a nice little village in the Northern most part of Greenland it was also East so remote and quiet.

I'd set up a Hunting/Fishing company. It's four boats and three a boat. Making 12 counting myself. Same for hunting, three a group. I toss my shirt off into the wood shed I'd get it in the morning when I got the papers. I have kept my work on Nano's going. I'd made new ones for making my body resistant to the cold up here.

I could legitimately going swimming right now and be fine. I start the short stretch to the house as I enter I'm set upon by two forms. The first is Selina who nearly runs me over. "How was work today?" She as and then the second form which sends her flying into the wall is Chastity. They'd both decided to live with me two years ago. Right as my quiet life began it ended just as swiftly.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 06:21 AM
I glare at Selina who is shooting daggers right back at me. "Watch yourself." I say menacingly before my whole face turns into a grin and I fold my arms over my chest and look at Henry. "Why we need to keep her around, I'll never know."

"I stay where I'm wanted." Selina says in a singsong voice, trying to anger me about how she's still living here with us.

"Good, go back from whence you came and stop scarring our planet with your ugly face. I hear they want more hookers back there." I smile at her as I slink my arm through Henry's just to piss her off. Arguments like this aren't uncommon between the two of us, in fact.. they're almost a daily occurance. I hate the bitch. But at least I can keep my eye on her here.

Death101
01-15-2016, 05:57 PM
"The bath is ready, go enjoy." I say and slowly toss off my boots. I go up towards my room to change I normally used the springs. The natural ness of it's water and heat was refreshing. I honestly enjoyed it more then a regular bath. The mixture of cold air, snow and the warm water and steam was a great away to relive stress and god knows with these two bickering all the time I needed it.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
"You heard him, go away." I glare at Selina as Henry heads towards his room. I watch him walk away and fold my arms over my chest. I look back over at her, "And feel free to get lost on your way out and freeze to death." I huff before I turn around and head to my own bedroom. I drop down on the bed, laying on my back. After couple minutes I lean up on my elbows and look over at my guns hanging on the wall.

"God I miss raising hell and shooting asswads." I smile wryly to myself. "Maybe I can start with her." I mutter before I lay back down. True, I had moved in with Henry because I had feelings for him, but I also didn't have anyone else to go to. I roll over on my side and stare at the wall.

"'I refuse' he says." I mumble and kick the wall. My foot goes through it, leaving a hole. "Oops." I face palm myself, even after all this time I still forget how the nanos have strengthened me. I take a deep breath and exhale. Maybe I should get out for a little while... I think a little forlornly. I could go find some would-be terrorist factions or something and bring terror to the name The Hunter again. I smile for a moment, but then think about Selina and my mood sours. I push myself up and head up to Henry's room, knocking on the door.

Death101
01-15-2016, 07:23 PM
"What's up?" I slowly stash away the little project I'd been working on stuffing it back into my desk. And pop up my laptop and press the load button and a game logo appears. I'd been working on last big things before retirement. There was something that had turned up a few years ago that I could let go. I'd taken to working on it in secret.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 07:50 PM
I stroll across his room and sit on his bed, leaning against the wall. "I've been thinking." I shrug nonchallantly. Thinking. Anyone who knows me knows that's always a dangerous thing to come out of my mouth. I smirk at the look that crosses Henry's face. "I miss the good old days. Us fighting, and bringing down governments. You may think you're too old, but I don't see it." I fold my arms. "I'm sure there's some kind of havoc out there we can cause." I grin wide as I push myself up off the bed.

"We don't have to stay out long. Maybe a few months at a time. Come back to home sweet home to recuperate." I shrug as I go to stand by the door. "Just a thought." I go to leave, but stop and look over my shoulder.

"Henry?" I ask, trying not to look too apprehensive. "Do you still refuse?" I ask with a small smile.

Death101
01-15-2016, 08:09 PM
"You're something else Kiddo." I sigh and get up and walk over to her I flick her forehead and laugh slightly at her and slightly at it all. "If your serious I'll think about it. As for your other question I suppose there is a huge world of criminals out there that need to be taken down governmental or otherwise." I see across the hall the whole in her wall.

"I'll look into something that could be done. Also go get the sealer and fix that fucking wall." I smack her head lightly and head back for me desk. "Close my door as well I've gotta finish something." I say not mentioning it. This was something I needed to keep secret and pass it along to Yuno.

Nymphadora
01-15-2016, 08:40 PM
I sigh. "I was afraid you'd say that. I kinda hoped you already felt the same way. Love isn't something you 'think' about." I say with a sad smile. Then shrug it off. I refuse to show too much weakness.

"I'll let you get back to your "game"." I say making quotation marks. "You really should update your software when you have an expert hacker living with you. Fun little project you've been working on." And with that, I close his door, leaving him with a stunned look on his face. I walk back to my room, locking the door, and collapse on my bed again.

Fuck fixing the wall for now. I think it adds personality. I think bitterly. I lift my legs up and kick them out, leaping off the bed, landing on my feet. "Time to get to work." I smile to myself.

Death101
01-15-2016, 09:46 PM
I sigh slowly, and pull out the real project. She must have found the one about how I was going to come up with a way to revive the dinosaurs the real one was much, much more sinister. I couldn't afford to let her see what I was truly in the works was much, much more sinister.

Few Weeks Later, Iraq

"Here, you can burn it put it in action or bury it. I don't care but I don't want to know which you do." I hand her a folder it has 'Amazons Project' written across it. Inside it held the last work of the monster Henry Martillo I'd changed my name a few weeks ago to Henry Larchii. I didn't want to be tied to the monster I'd once been. "Alright, now you should get out of here. Chastity's waiting for that job right?" I nod slowly we'd taken to arms and were doing jobs for various people. Today an Iranian Mafia wanted Iraq to enter a civil war. Thus we'd be killing the last heir to the throne. "Yes, your right." I say pulling my bandana over my face as I get up and exit the shitty bar we'd met in. "Chastity, are you in position?" I ask in my ear piece she'd be right where he'd be passing though in his limo.

I'd snipe him from the roof and Chastity would leave the calling card of our group it was a Jester and just had the word Jesters written across the top. The back was a red playing card typical background. We're made up of about thirteen people counting Selina. Chastity and I argue back and forth and she and Selina still fight over my attention but I stay strictly neutral.

Nymphadora
01-16-2016, 01:50 AM
"Yea, about that..." I mutter back into my earpiece at Henry's voice. "Where the fuck have you been? Why didn't you have your earpiece on?" I kick at the titanium alloy box I'm stuck in. I had made a pretty good dent so far, but shit, this stuff is thick. "I'm a little uh... stuck at the moment." I kick again. Someone in the crowd I had had to walk through to keep my cover had fucking chloroformed me. Goddamned dickwads. They came out of no where! It wasn't my fault... Don't blame me. I only recuperated faster than normal thanks to my nanos.

"So, yea. I'm stuck in a box." I say lamely. I don't know how anyone had known my identity, or my affiliation to this mission. "And there's these tiny air vents in here... Not gonna lie... They're freaking me out." I say, kicking the wall again.

"I'm in position." Selina's voice finally comes through on her earpiece.

"You're all idiots." I mutter. Kicking the wall yet again. Even though I'm the one stuck in a fucking box. Fuck my life. I'll never live this down.

Death101
01-16-2016, 02:24 AM
"Fucking christ. We'll take care of this and then come for you Chastity I'll have Donnie trace your Nano's don't worry just sit tight." I can barley keep the smile off my face. There really isn't anything else she can do. I knew that and was just teasing her. I start up the steps to the roof and get in position to take care of this.

Little While Later

I sigh as I tear the top of the box off. "Let's go if someone came after you this means over covers blown already we need to move quickly. This had become my life dealing with Chastity and Selina's arguments trotting the globe killing people Though I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.

The End