PDA

View Full Version : The Night's Revenge (ic)

WintersLust
10-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Kalyriah sat in a chair as she did most nights. She hated going home at night because of her parents so she often stayed with her uncle. He knew what went on in her house so he let her, he worked in a small office and only at night. He always told Kalyriah he worked with the dead or almost dead. Of course, Kalyriah never believed him. She thought it was quite interesting that people stayed up all night and came to her uncle for help. Sometimes she was the one who helped, but only if he fell asleep. Tonight was one of those nights and luckily for her, no one had coome in yet. They usually came in to find the most expensive,deserted houses or just for counseling help. Kalyriah had never had to help someone with counseling, just housing.
Kalyriah picked up a pencil and began to doodle on the pad her uncle usually left on his desk. She was pretty good at drawing and she didn't want to do anything noisy. Her uncle rarely got any sleep. Kalyriah was slightly excited about this week. She turned 18 in four days. Her doodle looked odd and had no real image to it. She sighed and turned the page begining to draw again. This time she focussed and manage to draw a figure, but the figure was enclosed in darkness and his face was barely visible.
Kalyriah visualized herself. Vibrant green eyes, Long, wavy, dark brown hair. She was currently wearing a Tripp skirt and a black and purple tank top to match the skirt. She wore black knee high converse with purple and black stockings. She began drawing herself behind the figure.

Venster
10-09-2010, 07:52 PM
It was a pure, dark night. One of the many. Yet, it still felt uncomfortable. A steady wind was blowing, racking up leaves, rustling bushes and making sure every villager stayed inside of its house. Every villager that is. Since there still were some shady people outside. One of those outside was a young, decent looking man. He didn't really fit in the picture with the other people. But every single evil looked person seemed to walk in a circle arround the guy. As you'd look closer, you'd think he was still a student, with his brown wild hair and schooluniform. Even the bored look on his face seemed to cover the 'student' description. Still, it wasn't so.

A faint yawn escaped out of the boy's mouth as he walked through the streets. He wasn't really looking for something special, but was just wasting time. He stopped by an old shop and looked through the window, trying to see the bookcovers inside. But it was too dark for that. He sighed and continued his stroll. Even though he hoped that someone would pick a fight with him, walk into him or just talk to him, nothing really happened. Not even a car passing, not person that forgot to turn its light down. The town was practicly dead. So he layed down on the sidewalk, closed his eyes and went for a nap. Hoping that when he woke up, something entertaining would happen. Even though he doubted that..

WintersLust
10-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Kalyriah decided to go to the store. She was getting kind of hungry and her uncle's fridge was empty. 'He should do some grocery shopping' she thought. She grabbed the keys to her uncles cottage and looked around. Before she headed towards the door, she wrote a note for her uncle in case he woke up. She didn't have enough money to fill the fridge but she had enough to fill it halfway.
Kalyriah left her uncle's house and jumped down the steps. She stayed on the sidewalk and ignored the people around her. Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks and stomped her foot in frustration. There was a boy sleeping on the sidewalk and she wasn't leaving the sidewalk. Her uncle had always told her that if she left, bad things would happen. She kicked gently at the sleeping boy "hey, you're in my way and i don't plan on going around you so will you move?" Her voice was full of irritation. Why in the hell would he be sleeping in the middle of a sidewalk? Didn't he have a home?
Kalyriah looked around her at the people who weren't on the sidewalk. They looked kind of creepy and they weren't getting on the sidewalk. On the sidewalk, lamps shined but beside them, it was dark. Nearly pitch black.

Nightwanderer
10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
stood in the shadows against the walls. watching kalyriah walking through the side walk. watching the other people walking about look eeery and weird, as though they were palnning something, walks through the shadows.

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Kalyriah stood there, the sleeping figure not bidging to move. She stomped her foot and turned around towards her uncle's house. Obviously she wasn't getting any food tonight. Kalyriah shivered slighhtly and turned to look at the figure. "What the hell..." she murmured and went off the sidewalk to go around him. Kalyriah looked at the ground and hugged her arms close to her body.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 04:29 PM
as Thor walked past the battered sign of morganville Thor smelled a very musty aroma from the town and noticed that it was dark. wilts he is wearing a black business suit a top hat and walking cane and a 0.38 revolver placed in his belt line, hidden under a over coat. as he tries to find a place to stay or sleep for the night he fails so his last option is in the streets until the day Arises.

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Kalyriah went back to the sidewalk immediately after she passed the sleeping man. She considered staying here and checking on him but then she decided she'd check on him when he got back. As Kalyriah got to the store, she decided on the things she would buy so she wouldn't be to long. Kalyriah quickly went through the store and bought only the things she needed. On her walk back to her uncle's, she ran into a figure and fell backwards, sprawling her groceries everywhere. "dammit," she muttered.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 05:53 PM
as thor was sitting on the streets he finds a dark ally and he lays down, and falls asleep where he was sat

Venster
10-10-2010, 05:53 PM
"Could you keep it down a bit?" A soft voice spoke, when a person fell down on the ground with alot of noise. The voice came from the person who was laying down on the sidewalk earlier. The guy had moved since then, only a tad, but still. He opened his eyes and sat up with his back against the wall. His light blue eyes searched the road, looking if anything had changed in the situation. New people seemed to have appeared. An evil looking guy in the back and a girl on the ground at the middle of the road. He waved at the guy with a smile on his face and yelled "Ohai there" without shame. He never had understood why people wanted him to be modest, it was way more fun to be happy and to act like a child. Allthough the guy seemed to be looking for a fight, he had no interest in that anymore. He had just gotten in his 'lazy'-state, and wasn't planning on getting active again.

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Kalyriah gathered her groceries quickly and put them in the bags they had previously been in. Standing up, she shoved the guy out of her way and began walking in the direction towards her uncle's home. "What an idiot," she growled out angrily.
Kalyriah stomped part of the way and dodged the people that were now on the sidewalks. There seemed to be more people here now then there had been before she went inside the store. When she finally lifted her head, she groaned. There was a line of people at her uncle's house. About five to six people waiting outside. To top it off, it began raining hard. Kalyriah ran to her uncle's house and slithered through the people. She unlocked the front door and invited everyone into the waiting area. After that, she quickly put the groceries up and took the first person to the office.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Thor noticed it raining and groans "great" he thought to him self as he got back up to find some more shelter of which is more dryer than where he was "OK so its raining where can i go" he then thought to him self. then he see's a line off people or what ever they are going into a building and then he decided to follow them

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Kalyriah walked the guy out of the office and up the stairs. She led him through a few rooms then waited as he picked the one of which he would be staying. Kalyriah handed him the key to the room he chose and hopped back down the stairs. Three of the clients moved past her and went up the stairs, she watched as they went into the room the guy had one into. 'Family' she thought to herself and went to the office calling the next person into the office.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 06:26 PM
as Thor got closer the building there seemed some more people come to the building and walking in for something but not coming out so he stands there confused as the rain comes down hard and see's the moon light bright around me and i just kept walking onwards towards the building

WintersLust
10-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Kalyriah furnishes a room for all the people that were inside at the time being. She rushes to the fridge and grabs a soda and the bag of doritos. She likes cold chips for some reason. Kalyriah takes the food back to the office and sits, waiting for anyone else that decides to come.
Kalyriah opens the bag of chips and pops a few into her mouth. She then opens her soda and takes a long swig before going back to the chips and flipping on the radio. Since she knows the rooms are practically sound proof, she turns it up to a pleasing volume and begins to sing along with the song currently playing.

snowolf master
10-10-2010, 06:35 PM
thor gets to the building and sits out side and just sits down not knowing if anyone inside the builiding can see me or not. but still he sits there with no care wilst getting wet

Nightwanderer
10-10-2010, 08:36 PM
walking down the street imitation police costume as i walk belt shining stands in the shadows hearing russling sounds of a few people near to where the shadows are over me, picking up pace runs to a near stop getting on a bus keeping my face hidden.

snowolf master
10-11-2010, 08:34 PM
as thor sits there getting wetter by the minute and slowly falls asleep with the water belting his face very hard but thor didnt care nor that the fact there was a few shadows around me

snowolf master
10-16-2010, 07:51 AM
pelting his face*

Taylor
10-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Taylor slips out of her apartment into the dark of night, she had moved out of her parent's house last year because they were simply unbearable and now at only 16 she lived on her own. She began down the alley beside her home and continued into the main street, as she walked she contemplated the relationship she had with whom she was heading so visit. So often their meetings had to be in the cover of night as many people did not approve, after all he was a werewolf and she was, well she was simply a human. As she contemplated this concept of a forbidden relationship as she did on so many of these cold nights on which she went to see him she absent mindedly ran her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair. Then, his house came into view, as she neared it she felt her heart pounding hard within her small frame, it amazed her that he could still effect her in that way.

vlad_impaler
10-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Bane had gotten home early from his job that day. During the day, Bane was the costume designer for a famous shop: Wear Your Darkest Fantasy. At night, he became as genuine as any of the costumes because he was indeed a werewolf Bane was about 6-3, 225 lbs, and had long blond hair to the middle of his back; his facial features included Cool blue eyes, a mustachemustachemustache, beard, goatee, and sideburn although the beard and sideburns were shaven for tonight. . Bane often chuckled at how impressed people were with his werewolves; of course he could never tell his customers that they were so good because he just imitated his form because most people did not like him as a werewolf. Only the supernaturals seemed to understand. One person who did approve of his being a werewolf, and loved him despite it, was Taylor. Of course his being a werewolf and her being a human was not the only "problem" with their relationship; there was also the fact that he was 20 and she was 16, forbidden fruit to most people. These obstacles made his relationship with Taylor all the more intriguing. He loved her from the moment she had come into the shop looking for one of his wolfish costumes. What had started out as a sale turned into shameless flirting and the beginning of a relationship. Now she was coming to meet him and he was sooo excited. Looking outside he saw a full moon and knew that he wouldn't be able to go outside lest he be turned. Then again, would she want to be turned.
No, he thought. You can't do that to her. She has no idea of the pain and agony that a being werewolf puts you through especially during transformations.
So he got dressed in his best casual clothes, A gray polo shirt and some crisp black jeans and sandals, freshened up a bit, and waited in the living room closing the blins. He had no interest in seeing that wretched moon.

Taylor
10-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Taylor looked around her as she did every so often, she had to be so careful when visiting Bane. It wasn't enough to say that people would not approve, but more that they would be flabbergasted and she could not handle nor wanted the ridicule and isolation. She was a very friendly girl who seemed to get smiles wherever she went, maybe it was her bright, inviting blue eyes or her innocent face but people seems to care about her when they didn't even know her. There she was only a few steps from his home, the place she waited all day to visit under the shelter of night. She smiled her sweet smile as she stepped up the few steps to the door. I gently open the door and walk into what I now considered my home. I close the door softly and enter his house, I walk into the living room where I expected he was waiting for me and as I turn the corner I see his perfectly ice blue eyes, "Hi" I say softly with a big smile.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 02:57 AM
As much as Bane hated the sight of the moon, he loved the sight of Taylor, his girl. When she came in to the living room, he bounded up and ran to meet her.
"hey baby," he said in almost a growl of pleasure. "so I expect you met no busybodies tonight?"
Bane usually like to Tease Taylor whenever she snuck out of her house to come meet him, but he always appreciated it. Looking into her eyes, Bane could see innocence, pride, adn joy, and he hoped it would never go away He knew he could stare at Taylor for hours and constantly found himself getting lost in those eyes.. Bane loved everything about Taylor from the way she wore her hair, to her personality, to her forbiddenness.

Taylor
10-27-2010, 03:04 AM
Taylor slipped her arm's gently around his neck and smiled "Hi baby" she says in a soft sweet voice "and no I didn't I am very happy I didn't I missed you". She gently slips her fingers through his hair and smiles at him. In truth even if she had crossed paths with anyone tonight even her own parents who she hated it would not have stopped her from coming to see him. He had this irresistible pull and it was especially strong tonight, she just had the urge to kiss him and just stay in his arms forever. She knew she would end up sleeping over tonight even if it meant taking the risk of walking back in daylight, she could not stand the thought of sleeping alone tonight. Taylor gently nuzzled her nose into his neck and kissed him gently there still not letting her arms slip away from his neck.

vlad_impaler
10-27-2010, 10:00 AM
"Goood!" he purred contentd as Taylor began runningher fingers through his hair. "because I don't want to have to kill anyone unless I absolutely have to."
Then tylor started kissing him on the neck and Bane grinned; he loved how she could nuzzle her nose and kiss right in the perfet spot. With one hand, Banestarted stroking Taylor's hair with the other he started rubbing her back under her shirt.
"baby you know I love you, right and I don't ever wanna see you go?" he asked before giving her a swift kiss ont he forehead.

Taylor
10-28-2010, 02:01 AM
She smiles at Banes comment loving how protective of her he was, she then feels his hand gently on he soft cold skin and in her hair. " I love you too baby" say says softly in response to what he said sweetly to her. Taylor then feels his lips on her forehead and in a second they are gone leaving a little tingling feeling in the spot they had left. "Baby, wanna have a sleepover" Taylor says with a cute smirk as she looks at him with her stunning eyes.

vlad_impaler
10-29-2010, 12:53 AM
Bane loved those stunning blue eyes. Oh how they seemed to penetrate right through him. They seem to know how much he lovedTaylor, and showed her love for him. Bane brought Taylorcloser to him and sat on the couch, so that she waswas on his eye level. Then he gave her a long kiss on her lips.
"A sleep over with my love where I don't have to face the moon?" he teased. "of course I do!"
Then he ruffled her hair one more time.

Taylor
10-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Taylor smiles as he sits down so that their eyes match, in fact every part of their bodies seemed to fit together and she loved it. Suddenly his lips are gently on hers kissing her long and sweet, she kissed him back with equal passion and as they pull away she is smiling even bigger. "Good I hoped we could, I didn't feel like being alone baby" she says softly then she scrunches her face as he ruffles her hair. Taylor then gently sits down on Bane's lap and wraps her arms around his neck once again and then kisses his jawline gently.

vlad_impaler
11-03-2010, 03:25 AM
Bane always loved when Taylor licked his face; her tongue was soooo good at relaxing his face. Looking into Taylor's face, Bane whispered.
"So if we're doing the sleepover thing over thing, I suppose I need to stretch myself out!"
Then he lifted Taylor up for a second, which was not necesarrily comfortable, and laid out so that she was sitting on his stomach.
"now, baby, what should I do to you?"

Taylor
11-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Taylor looks back at him with her bright blue eyes that she knew he couldn't resist and then she giggles as he lifts her up. Once she is sitting on stomach she smiles at him and bites her lower lip "I don't know" she says cutely. She then unconsciously runs her fingers through her soft, dark brown hair she had also recently got front bangs which highlighted her eyes perfectly. "am I hurting you baby" she asks with a cute smirk as she looks down at him.