PDA

View Full Version : {M} Harry Potter and the Forbidden Mask {In-Character}

Crow
10-12-2010, 09:13 PM
It was a sunny, but cold day in London as a group of around 5 children and 2 elderly adults. Most of the children were young, but one looked around 16 They walked along the path to Diagon Alley to buy school supplies for the newest wizard of St. Baludar's Orphanage for magical children to attend Hogwarts...

"Sir, Must we walk so quickly?" a child no older than 5 said "Don't worry, we are almost there. I can't beleive my little Kimberly is finally starting at Hogwarts" The elderly man said proudly. The older of the children rolled her eyes "She'll probably be a Gryffindor..." the girl snarled from her hatred of those goody-two-shoes "Quiet Allani" the elderly woman snapped at her before walking up to the pet store "How about we get you an Owl so you can write to us?" the old woman said as Kimberly smiled happily "That sounds like a good idea" she said cheerfully "I just hope that Allani's Owl doesn't hurt 'em" she said a bit worried.

Ushima
10-12-2010, 09:49 PM
"Hurry up brother!" Two young red haired kids yelled. They were visiting Diagon Alley for the first time. And for Michael Weasley, he had been nominated to drive the two into London. Michael Weasley stood about five foot eleven and had his mother's brown hair which he kept short. He had his father's steel eyes and a long scar on the right of his face. Michael was wearing muggle clothes, a dark green muscle shirt to show off his body and tattoo, dark grey cargo pants, a black belt with a lion head belt buckle and black shoes.

"Alright chill." One thing different between him and his sibling is he spoke like an American, growing up their most of his life in New York City. "Why are we heading to the owls?" Michael didn't get a response but kept following. He never saw the appeal of owls, so he used a crow. It was an albino, white, and was perched on his shoulder. "Fast little brats." He entered the store. "Alright you can look, but don't break anything or I'll kick your ass."

"We're telling mom you swore!" Kyle yelled, his brother Cain laughed.

"Damn it." His crow, Fury, cawed in laughter. "Keep it up Fury, I'll just make my mail heavier."

XxGoddessxX
10-12-2010, 10:56 PM
Grace sat on a bench across from Eeylops Owl Emporium. She watched two red headed boys chatter excitedly, and then an older boy with brown hair, swearing at them, before heading inside the building. They looked like a happy family, which irritated her. Her family didn't bother to come, they only dropped her off at the Leaky Cauldron, and off they went. It was like this every year.

Grace shivered, even though the sun was out, it was cold, which suited her mood. She had already collected most of her supplies, and she only had to get her new robes, but for now, she was resting. Her little black cat was waiting near her feet, his big yellow eyes were following a butterfly, that was fluttering near the bench. The little cat was named Spike, because he was viscious to any other cat in his territory. Spike won every fight Grace had seen. She had gotten him in her fourth year, after her owl had disapeared on a delivery. Spike was the only living being that she actually felt that she cared for.

Crow
10-13-2010, 12:06 AM
"Oh! how about this one?" Kimberly said softly as she came up to an adult grey owl with ticks of black feathers and eyes as light as bright seawater "That one looks quite mean... Are you sure Kimberly?" the old man said with a bit of caution "I'm sure" she said with a smile as the couple paid for the owl "Well, I suppose having a big owl is a good thing" the old man said as the cashier handed him the owl in an ornate black cage with little silvery sparkles in it "I think I'll name him Ramonis" she said happily as the owl moved closer to her and squaked happily.

Allani had an emotionless expression on her face as she leaned against the wall "Can I go now?" she said with a frown "Once we fit you for a new robe, you can go" the elderly woman said as she stood next to Kimberly and her husband as they walked out to the robe fitters, Allani followed them.

spirits breath
10-13-2010, 12:48 AM
He arrived in Diagon Alley. He was not much of a fan of owls. As their beak and claws. Just looks threatening. As well as he had to wonder. Why an owl? A spider could work, or simply waiting until the end of the year to give his parents a small journal that is written every week to describe what happened. And if his parents wanted to talk, they could send an owl to him, and it can pick up his journel.

His first destination was going to have to be to get a new robe, but the bookstore was just too appealing to have to come back to later. New years worth of books, and that this year had some fun sounding classes.

Nihallen walked into the first store, which he could have sworn had the corniest name in the book. The book worm. " Now where is that list that I need? Sure I could ask someone, the owner would know for sure. Then I can see about going to get them. So long as they don't weigh a ton. But the things to read would be worth it." He looked along the crowds outside the store, trying to spot some familier and friendly faces. though Micheals younger brothers. And despite him being a younger brother, it is never good to deal with them. With a saluting styole wave, he entered the Book worm.

Ushima
10-13-2010, 01:14 AM
They had bought a great horned and a barn owl. "God that took forever." The three Weasleys exited the store. "Now what should we do? Ovilanders?" The twins cheered in agreement. "Alright lets go." Michael noticed his friend Nihallen enter The Book Worm and he waved vefore taking off, reminding himself that if he could find Nihallen and chat with him a bit, introduce him to Kyle and Cain.

"Mr. Ovilander?" The old man came scurrying out of the back room.

"Mr. Weasley. Here for the young ones are ya?" Ovilander smiled.

"Yes sir." Michael took a seat and let the old man work. He had out his own wand, the black wood shining in the light. They'd be here awhile, his brothers were picky.

spirits breath
10-13-2010, 01:49 AM
Turning to see Mike. As well as his little brothers, he could only pray that what he found out wasn't passed to his brothers. they didn't have to call him batman, a muggle superhero. Or say he is acting batty. Such the puns that could be said. But He had to stop and watch as he leaned back awquardly to see the black wand Micheal possessed. Though he much prefered his light blue one. Started off white. But With a blue drink spill, it stained it unwantedly. Which he should think about a new wand if he could afford one in the end.

Walking in, he searched for his book on care for magical creatures, potions, and he could use a new one on his herbology due to an 'accident' where he lost it in his fire pit, and it was burned to ashes. While the line was long, it gave him an excuse to start reading his care for mythical creatures book. Or at least scan for pictures. And he seemed to glow as he grinned happily.

Steeping up, he paid for his books and left to try and catch Micheal. Who thanks to his little brothers was a bit held up. "Hey, long time. And of course time to see. But how have you been? And you are on babysitter mode or something? There is one thing I have to ask. Any thing I may need as extra on the list the school sends out. I managed to be short a few dozen pencils, and not to mention a defence against the dark arts book. Lucky me that I was delivered one." he gave a light tap on his new books with a smile. "So any new things?" And he leaned in close to whisper softly. "Did you tell anyone?"

Ushima
10-13-2010, 02:31 AM
"'Sup Nihallen." Michael greeted his friend as he entered the store. Fury let out a caw of acknowledgement. "Fury says hello to." He watched his brother stare at their wands in utter confusion. "Oi just wave it around." They did as older brother instructed, causing shelves to fall and the front window to break. Michael smacked himself in the forehead. "Forgot to tell them about which direction they're pointing. Don't worry Mr. Ovilander I got it." Michael pointed his wand at the window, the people outside watching him. "Reparo."

"Thank you Mr. Weasley." Mr. Ovilander went on to scold the twins.

"Ah to be that age again right?" Michael elbowed Nihallen. "Take a seat dude." Michael sat back down. There was a small table between the seats with Fury standing on it. "As for telling anyone, I haven't. Honestly I don't see what the big deal is, I'm actually pretty close to becoming one. Just have to beg my parents a little more, but if anything it'll be until after the school year." Michael put his wand back into his pocket. "Well so far the summer has been great, just being myself. Turned seventeen so I can use magic now, dad and I duel a lot and I'm learning so much more."

"As for your other request just let me know what you couldn't get and I'll spot ya. I haven't gotten my stuff yet. Need books for defense, charms, transfiguration, runes and potions. Probably some extra vials for potions as well. But there is one book I'm looking for. I'm trying to acheive telepathy, a little side project I've been working on." Michael looked at his crow. "To be able to understand what others are thinking and sharing that. I've got a long way to go though."

spirits breath
10-13-2010, 03:35 AM
He listened to his friend as he moved to the table, holding out his hand for fury to use as a perch. "I might have to let you know. Can't really just 'become' one. you are born with it. Can't chose the form, it is kinda linked to your personality. Hence why I act as I do. But the closest thing would be to use transfiguration, or have me use it and try to alter your body. A nice little bunny ears. Or a little something more...you. Dog ears and a snout. Course I would ask for a big favor from the teacher or a 7th year before having me try it."

His other hand moved up to gently stroke the black feathers of fury. He looked over Micheal a bit more. "Fights with your dad. Spells disaster. Though you and I could. Perhaps in defence against dark arts we can have an after class spar. just a little thing for fun. Despite both of us leaving with a bruise to hate in the morning. " He gave another stroke to fury. "Seems as i have a bond with your bird." A smile and two second chuckle came from him.

"I am off to the clothes stores. See about getting a robe. Hot chocolate stains as much as coffee. And hot chocolate coffee stains are even harder to remove. So, care to join me? And then remind them about how half if not all their clothes are yours. Which could backfire and then they would walk arond in there boxers demanding their own clothes. Then before we get on the train, I am picking me up some fruit. Cheaper for the same thing. which is nice. You know how I like a good assortment of fruit. Even better when they are bigger if you understand."

Leaning forward, Nihallen spoke quietly again. "I choose to try and keep it a secret because I don't want to deal with the questions, the puns, and facination. Not going to be showboating it. I am what I am. I could grow a tail and you would look at me the same. Yet if I tell you I could turn into a bat, then things are different." He sat back as Fury began to walk up his bicep. "and I think Fury still remembers the snacks I gave him last year. And he is rather smart. The table my forearm is on could be where some troll sat a few hours ago at best."

XxGoddessxX
10-13-2010, 03:54 AM
Grace finally picked herself up off the bench, and decided to finish shopping. She past a few shops, and rolled her eyes at the name of one of the book stores. The Book Worm, she thought, what a pathetic name.
Grace swept into Madam Malkin's with Spike trotting beside her. She greeted the woman with a forced smile, and then the woman began the fitting. Grace tried to stay as still as possible, as she watched her cat sniff around. Spike poked his head into boxes, bags, and even got himself tangled in fabrics. Grace felt her chest vibrate with silent giggles, and the woman shot her a deathly glare.

Crow
10-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Kimberly and Allani entered into the room as Madam Malkin spun around to see the two "Ah, Welcome back Allani. I've had to replace your uniform so many times i've memorized your numbers" she said with a bit of a tempid mood, she then looked on to see a nervous Kimberly looking around "Ah, a first year? You never told me you had a sister Allani" Madame said softly "Now, what is your name?" she said softly "K-Kimberly M'am" Kimberly said softly "Good, now... Stand on the podium next to this girl and i'll get to you next" she said as Kimberly nodded and did as she said.

Allani rolled her eyes and transformed into her black panther as she layed down on the couch, her now yellow eyes scanned the room. Maybe she'd pounce on a Gryffindor or something... Oh how she hated them.

Ushima
10-13-2010, 05:36 PM
"Brother look." Michael was woken up by his brothers. They were waving their wands around in his face really fast, luckily nothing exploded. "See." Kyle had been picked by a bright white wand and Cain picked by a pale bone colored one.

"Mr. Weasley. It took awahile but we've finally equipped these two." Ovilander moved back behind the counter.

"Oh the world better watch out now." Michael laughed as he went to pay. "Have a nice day Mr. Ovilander." The three, plus a crow, left the store. "Come on brats it's time for some clothes shopping."

"Awwww." The twins whined but loyaly followed their brother. Fury decided to leave for a bit, stretch his wings. "Bye Fury!" The two waved.

Michael opened the door to Malkin's for his brothers then went in. "Wait a minute." He snatched the twins' wands and pocketed them.

"Hey!" Kyle and Cain protested.

"There is no way I'm letting you handle those in here you little fire starters." He smacked both of them upside the head. "Now quiet."

"Stop Gibbs smacking us." They both said. "You have to stop watching that show."

"Hush you two." Madam Malkin said. "First timers I see? I'll be right with you."

"Yes ma'am." Michael said, placing a hand on his brothers' shoulders. "Take your time ma'am. We have all day." Again the two whined. Michael just put his arm around their necks and pulled them close. "Shut up before I give mom a reason to give me more chores." The two were instantly quiet after that.

Crow
10-13-2010, 05:57 PM
The black panther on the couch looked on to see Michael, a Gryffindor and his siblings. It was one thing to be a Gryffindor, but to be a Weasley too? she gave him a look with her yellow eyes as her tail moved in a way that showed she was not to be tempered with.

Kimberly looked on as the three males entered the room. Madam Malkin was measuring her for her uniform, Malkin took out her measuring tape as it magically wrapped around what little bust she had... Causing her to blush as a quill wrote down her measurements on paper "Ah, let's see... your height is 5 feet flat, but I anticipate that you will grow through the year so I will give you 2 sizes bigger to accomodate possible height changes" she said as she summoned her wand and brought over a uniform around her size with black accents where her eventual house colours would be, and she brought over another uniform that was much larger in height for Allani "Now, don't modify this one Allani. Can you not just have a normal uniform like everyone else?" Madam Malkin said quite irate. The panther snarled a bit before transforming into Allani and sighing a bit before the elderly couple paid for the uniforms. Kimberly and Allani left the shop but not before Allani giving Michael a hard shoulder and smirking about it.

XxGoddessxX
10-13-2010, 06:31 PM
When Grace was done getting her robes, she had to snatch her cat away from the black panther, that was a fifth year slytherin. Spike had sneeked up behind the slytherin, and was about to pounce on her tail. Grace could only imagine how that would turn out. While exiting the store, she passed the Weasley siblings, and she didn't even turn to look at them.
She was now completely ready, but she didn't want to go back home yet. She decided to go browse some more stores.

Crow
10-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Allani then walked off towards Nocturne alley as Kimberly stayed with her parents "I'm never going to understand that girl..." The old woman said as she walked with her husband and Kimberly "Now, your father is going to head off to Flourish and Blotts to get your books for this year. We're gonna go and get your wand from Olivander's" she said with a smile as Kimberly nodded happily "Yay! I wonder what wand I'll get"

Ushima
10-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Michael watched Allani exit the store. He gave her a smile, but that didn't go over to well as she gave him a hard shoulder. Atleast she tried to. There was a difference between hard and piss poor attempt at hard, and what just happened was the latter.

"Next!" Michael stepped up for his measurements. "Oldest first then." Michael lifted his arms. The measurements went rather quickly. "Well your practically the same height, I'll just have to make the arms and chest wider. Not that I'd expect anything else from you Mr. Weasley."

"What can I say." Michael flexed his muscles. "Summer has been really productive and yeilded good results."

Madam Malkin laughed. "Please, your head won't fit in here if you keep it up. Guess it's my fault though for stroking your ego a bit." Michael smiled. "Same enhancements as last time?"

"More pockets, charmed pockets, the hood, heavier materials. Same for them as well." Michael stepped down and Cain stepped up first, followed by Kyle. Their measures were practically the same. "We'll be back to pick them up before we leave Ma'am." Michael put the payment down on the counter.

"Where to now brother?" Michael wasn't to sure which twin asked him that.

'Was that Grace to? How the hell didn't I notice?'"Slug and Jiggers Apothecary." The Weasley three entered the store, Michael bought new potion vials and some ingrediants. Paying for his supplies they then went to Flourish and Blotts. Michael browsed the shelves, first finding his brothers' books before gathering his. He paid for them and put them into his messenger back. It was all grey except for the big black skull on the front.

"What are we still looking for?" Cain complained.

"I'm looking for anything that'll help me achieve telepathy mastery." The art was rare, not much on it. He's been working from scratch but that wasn't yeilding many results in his experiments. "I'll just look for ten minutes then we'll go to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour." The twins cheered and told Michael to take his time. They didn't want to rush him and risk angering him and possibly change his mind.

Crow
10-13-2010, 08:52 PM
Kimberly and the elder woman stepped into Olivander's Wand Shop "Ah, Lady Romanewski. A new Witch I presume?" Olivander said with a smile "Yes, My little Kimberly is starting at Hogwarts this year" Lady Romanewski said smiling "Ah, I know the perfect wand for you...." he said as he reached in the back and pulled out a silvery box "Ivywood with Hippogryff feathers" he said as he handed her a pinkish white Wand "Go on, try it out" he said as Kimberly made a gentle swish with her wand and a small amount of sparkles came from the tip "Perfect" Olivander said with a smile.

Crow
10-13-2010, 10:28 PM
SKIP TO THE TRAIN

Crow
10-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Kimberly and Allani walked up to the platform with their trunks and belongings on them. The attendants then used their wands to wisk the trunks onto the train and the two stepped on board. Allani left to sit with her friends, leaving Kimberly to wander around the train a bit confused with Ramonis being held in his cage next to her.

Kimberly then stepped into an empty compartment and took a seat, setting Ramonis on the table as she looked out to the scrambling people still on the platform.

spirits breath
10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Nihallen had his bags that held his clothes, an extra wand that was unfortunatly a sorta darker pink, on the verge of pumpkin orange. A pystery in and of itself. He also had a few journels, and quills in there as well. With him, he still carried his books, and a few snacks. He had some normal chocolate, and a few chocolate and vanilla dipped strawberries with him. Not to mention some water and a bunch of bananas.

As he seated himself, he couldn't help but to pull open a banana and begin eating it. A blissful face was on him as he awated for a time to check over his books. He then took another bite, just letting it sit on his tongue before swallowing it.

He did have a good view outside, and he certainly wouldn't mind just being there. Get his stuff gone and be on his way to a fun time. He enjoyed school, and his classes. But he also enjoyed being able to go onto the windowsill at night and just eat any kind of fruit. Which he is surprised he isn'tf diabetic. Healthy sugar is his claim. Unhealthy sugar like in the chocolate is what would kill him.

Ushima
10-13-2010, 10:50 PM
In the end he didn't find what he was looking for. Leaving the ice cream shop with his brothers in tow he called down Fury. "Find Nihallen and give him this. Then come home." Attaching an envelope Fury took off to find it's target. "Come on brats. Let's head home. Big day tomorrow." They went back to Malkin's and grabbed their stuff and then went to the Leacky Cauldron and outside into Michael's all black Avalanche truck before driving home.

They arrived at their house 2 hours later. They owned a large amount of property, good due to the fact that they owned several large creatures as pet. "We're back." Michael came inside the house and kissed his mother on the cheek and went and put his brothers' things in their room before storing his stuff.

"Michael your father would like to speak with you." His mother, Alyson, informed him. "He's in the backyard."

"Alright." Michael went out back. "Yeah dad?"

"Take a seat." On his approach to said seat Michael took notice of a vial of red liquid. "So how was your trip to London?"

Michael and his father sat watching the fading sunlight. "It was good. Found nothing on telepathy. Kyle or Cain blew out the window to Ovilander's."

"How'd they do it and how'd he take it?"

"Pretty well, considering I fixed it. They werre just waving the wands trying to see if they'd work for them." Off in the distance Michael watched the Trihorned Behemeth carrying the twins on it's back. "Did all you want to talk about was my day?"

"Well your mother and I have been thinking, about that training you went through." Michael's eyes widened, he couldn't possibly be allowing it. "Take it, you've earned it."

"Oh shit!" He couldn't help swearing with enjoyment. "Thanks!" He ran inside and hugged his mother. "I love you!" Upstairs he sat on his bed looking at the Animagus potion. The dark red liquid reflected his image. He didn't care what he'd turn into, so pulling out the cork he downed it and one go. He felt his body shift and he fell to his hands and knees before losing consciousness.

Waking up the first thing he checked was the mirror. And he was pleased with the results. A large Snow Leopard starred back at him. The only thing that was the same was the long scar on his right side. 'So that's the one human feature I keep eh?'

~

Michael walked with his family on the Platform. he was wearing a dark red shirt, black pants, white fingerless gloves with holes exposing the nuckles and shoes and his robe. It was more like a coat. Made out of heavy black cloth and had a huge hood, many pockets. All his gear was inside shrunk for conveinience an in his pockets, his two wands holstered inside his sleeves. The word Gryffindor in orange down his right arm. Hugging his parents goodbye he searched the train for Nihallen and found him. "Oi mind if we join you?"

XxGoddessxX
10-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Grace lugged her trunk down the hallway, and found an empty apartment. She knew that there was an apartment full of slytherin girls down the hall, but she wasn't interested in joining them. She already had enough of gossiping girls, and didn't want anymore trouble. She hadn't always been like this, well not until she was ten atleast.

When she used to go to muggle school, everything was fine at first. The girls welcomed her, and let her join them. Then for some reason, the girls would make comments on her appearance, or the things she did wrong. The girls would disclude her from their group, and Grace would rarely have a partner for projects. It hurt her, but she tried harder to be friends with them. Then one time, Grace found a note on her desk. It told her how ugly, annoying, and stupid she was. The note also told her to kill herself.

Grace never told anyone about the note, and she stopped talking to the girls. That was the day she decided she didn't need friends, and that she should work on herself instead. She wanted to become powerful and strong. She wanted to show those girls that she was more than what they thought.

Grace leaned her head against the window, her blonde hair falling in her face, and her cat curled up in her lap.

Crow
10-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Allani sat in a compartment with her Slytherin friends "So Alli, I heard your sister is starting this year" a female said with a smirk "Wonder if she's as pretty as you..." a male said aloud before Allani smacked him upside the head with a newspaper "You wouldn't like her, she's one of those goody-two-shoes" she said slouching and folding one leg over the other.

Kimberly continued to look around the compartment as some people passed by to another compartment, she figured now would be a good time to switch over. She then layed down as a white bengal tiger and curled up into sleep on the couch, slightly purring from the comfort.

spirits breath
10-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Makeing a light flicnch as he heard Micheal, he gave a sigh and waved him in. His little brothers following. "Hey, your little brothers going to be griffindors? Or shall we need to teach another group why we still have control of Quiddich? Going to be an easier year. We kept most of our team while others lost some good players." He gave a smile, showing his teeth a little before finishing the banana He pulled up the bunch of bananas and held them out. "You all care to have one? Can never get enough of these I say."

With a adjustment, he made more room for his friend and got closer to the window. His fingers seemed to itch on the edge of the books. "So, you got any advice with the whole caring for mythical creatures class? Like should I read this now, or wait? Well actually, I will read it now, but. Man I am excited!

Ushima
10-14-2010, 01:06 AM
"Kyle. Cain. This is Nihallen. He's going to be a fourth year." Michael sat opposite Nihallen, Kyle and Cain on either side of him. "So we kept most the team? We lost a chaser and a beater right?" Michael had to think for a moment. "Yeah that's right. Nick and Samantha were seventh years." Michael took a banana form Nihallen. "Thanks haven't eaten anything all day." The twins took the offered food to, copying older brother. "So anyway I was allowed to become an animagus. Took the potion last night, I'm a Snow Leppard." Michael pulled back on his collar, showing his scar. "I keep this, so you can tell it's me."

"I figured you for a wolf Mike." Kyle said.

"Yeah or a bear." Cain laughed.

"Guess I'm more like a leopard." Mike let go of his collar. "This year is gonna be awesome. I'm in charge of the dueling club this year. You gonna check it out? Could learn a lot."

Crow
10-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Kimberly began to fall asleep slightly as 2 Hufflepuff girls walked by and noticed the tiger, they then screamed in fear and ran off screaming that there was a tiger on the train. Kimberly then opened her eyes, curious as to what all the fuss was about before realizing that she was still a tiger and layed back down sleeping as Ramonis hopped around and took a seat on top of Kimberly and nestled in her fur.

XxGoddessxX
10-14-2010, 03:24 AM
Grace glanced up lazily and Spike jumped a few feet in the air, when two girls ran screaming past the compartment. The cat's coal black fur stood on end and he hissed angrily.

She had been reading a book about curses, and wasn't happy to be inturrupted. She imagined herself sending a curse at the two girls, a small smile spread on her face.

Then she heard it, the food trolley rolling down the hall, and the excited chatter of the students buying sweets. The trolley was being pushed by an elderly woman, who smiled kindly at the students. Grace felt her insides scream with hunger, and she opened her compartement. She pushed past all the giggling first years, who complained. She gave them a death glare that shut them up.

spirits breath
10-14-2010, 02:54 PM
"Yeah, but not like we don't have other skilled players to replace them. Who couuld forget when we were keeping count of how many times people were hit. Think the record is seven. Swear, easiest win ever. Dirty and skillfulm but just the nature of it was enough to make me cry a bit."

He looked at the scar a bit more. His voice came out a bit more sarcatic. "I will be sure to look for a scar when there is a leopard chasing me. Not like I would be close enough to one long enough to notice. But it would be nice if we are in a rush somewhere. I am light. and I can be like five pounds or so." Swallowing nervously, he looked at Micheals brothers. "I guess now would be the time to let them gegt it out of there system, and a might as well thing. I can turn into a fruit bat. It is nice. Fly around at night, enjoy fruits, and flower nectar. But hey, I like it. Reflects who I am."

Leaning over to look into the train window. "If you guys want something other than fruit, now is the time. And I must ask, why would you want your brother to be able to turn into something that can bash through a brick wall with ease, or another thing that eats meat. Or in otherwords, get him mad enough and you could have a nice wound. Or be dead. I said he should have been a rabbit. Go for the cute and then get the girls. Simple as that."

Ushima
10-14-2010, 07:17 PM
"Oh they could so do that." Michael laughed. "A leopard for a wingman, great." Kyle looked at his brother, both of them clueless causing the older boys to laugh more. "Eh but it's not like they'd have to worry about that yet right?" He pulled off his coat and put it up on the rack above them. "Back to Quidditch. I think Evan wanted to tryout, been training all summer so he's good for the chaser position."

"I'm heading to the trolley." Opening the compartment door he stepped out. It was a bit chaotic, girls screaming something about a tiger, people calling out greetings to him. He recognized one person. "Yo Longbottom!" The dark skinned boy turned to his fellow Gryffindor and the two bumped fists as Michael passed.

"Trolley?" Longbottom asked.

"Yeah." Michael didn't stop to talk though. He wanted to get the good stuff before it was snatched up. "What you got this year?"

Crow
10-14-2010, 09:16 PM
Kimberly decided a chocolate frog would be nice right now so she stood up and gently pushed the door with her nose before some dust kicked up, causing her to sneeze and transform into her human self. She shook her head and sighed a bit before standing up again and walking out of her compartment to the trolley.

She looked at the trolley before picking up a chocolate frog and paying the money for it. There were still talks among the people about a tiger on the train and it made her kind of nervous 'What if people won't want to talk to me because of it?' she thought.

XxGoddessxX
10-14-2010, 09:21 PM
It was too crowded, and Grace hated it. More students had decided to show up, and she wasn't happy. She moved through the crowded hallway, holding the few sweets she could afford. She knocked over a small first year, who was holding a chocolate frog. It had been an accident, but she felt a small feeling of satisfaction. She knew there was something wrong with her, but she couldn't help it. She loved seeing the pain in others. It made her feel strong, important, not weak or miserable.

Crow
10-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Kimberly fell to the ground from the other female knocking her over. "Oww!" she said loudly as she changed into her tiger form and began to growl at the girl angrily. She hated it when people did that to her just because she was small.

XxGoddessxX
10-14-2010, 09:42 PM
Grace blinked at the white tigre infront of her. Was the little girl an animagus? If she was, was she registered? Grace stared at the possibly illegal white tiger infront of her. The tiger growled menacingly, while students turned in surprise.
She felt a shudder of esctacy at the thought of the tiger ripping apart the students. She pushed the thought away, and tried to command herself to think about something else. It wasn't the tiger that scared her, but herself.
She turned away from the tiger, and said, "You've sealed your own fate." Even students in compartments were trying to get a look at what was going on.

Ushima
10-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Mike heard the comotion and turned his attention. The was now a white tiger growling at. "Grace?" Michael recognized the girl, she was in his year. "Everyone stand back." He had his wands in his hands as he approached the two girls, he held his arms down though. He didn't want to fight but if things got crazy he'd spring into action. "Alright now isn't the time and place." Michael turned toward the tiger. "And you, turn back before I change you back."

Crow
10-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Kimberly snarled a bit before shaking her head. Allani stepped around the crowd of people "Kimberly!" she said quietly with an angry tone before recomposing herself "I must appologize for my sister" she tipped a container upside down causing a bit of powdered candy to fall near Kimberly's nose "She has yet to realize what social codes we have here at Hogwarts and that first years should STAY out of the way of more aged wizards and witches like ourselves" Kimberly tried to fight the urge to sneeze but it was no use... "Achoo!" she said as she changed back into her human form, her red hair bounced a bit before she looked up at the people surrounding her "filthy goodly-two-shoes..." Allani mumbled to her before walking off, leaving her sister embarased and ashamed.

spirits breath
10-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Mind blanking out, and his hands opening his potions book. One thing that he noticed. Apparently he would get to create a potion that would make you a small scraggly root based on the picture next to it. He soon figured out that the root was an ingredient and the flip of the page showed that it would make you float midair.A headslap later, he walked out into the hall behind Micheal. And apparently there was a tiger there as well. Let alone an anmigus. Seems like a record amount. Least I can be open about mine. sorta.

He walked up to the lion and more out of curiosity, he thought again. A lion could easil weigh more than twohundred pounds and can tear a man to shreds. I am going to pet it. Reaching his hand out, he felt behind the lions (Grace) ear and lightly ran his hand along her back. "I have always wanted to know what a tiger's fur felt like. sorry about doing that. Curious." He bent down a bit to whisper. "I can turn into a bat, so I guess we can make outselves even soon." He stood up and gave her a little bit of steps. Giving a headslap to himself in his head. Way to go. might as well walk down the hall shouting that you are a apple and shout knock knock with the stoopid orange and start it again thing.

Ushima
10-15-2010, 01:35 AM
"Nihallen. Get the hell out of here." Michael breathed a sigh of relief when the girl changed back. "Well now that Wild Kingdom seems to be under control, we should be getting ready to get off. We'll be arriving soon." Michael slipped both wands back into his forearm holsters. "I'm leaving, don't make me come back here."

Returning back to the cabin he was glad to find the twins had stayed put. "Don't worry you guys didn't miss much."

"What happened though?" Cain asked.

"Eh just a little standoff and a big kitten." Michael regretted not grabbing something from the trolley before heading back. "Can't wait for the feast, can't you?"

Crow
10-15-2010, 01:47 AM
Kimberly stood up and walked into her compartment to get changed into her uniform. she rolled down the blinders on the front window and making it look dark on the inside so no shadows would be cast. She slipped into her robe with a bit of a nervous look on her face, she was now really scared of the people in this school because of how people treated their first years.

Allani shook her head as she entered into her friend's cabin. She hoped that her little confrontation would set her little sister straight, Least someone steal her play toy from her.

XxGoddessxX
10-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Grace went back to her compartment. She was shaking. She was scared about how she had felt pleasure at the thought of the tiger killing the students.
She quickly changed into her school robes, and sat down next to her cat. She closed her eyes, as Spike curled up in her lap and began to purr.

spirits breath
10-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Nihallen had begun to walk down the train. Sure he could have listened to Micheal and go back to his little room. Or he could get a view of the forests and the sky. "I am off to get a good look outside, if any of you want to talk or join me."

His robe bulged out with air friction as he walked, dropping down once he waited for the door to open. Walking by the furthest window, he was sure that he wouldn't have to worry about his body being in the way of someone else. He was at the end of the train though.

He pushed his hair out of the way, and then leaned up against the windowsill. Just looking out the window to see the world go by was such a releif over being stuck in a small cubicle and have two kids asking questions. Always a good sign to never deal with kids. a silent sigh came as he expressed his enjoyment of not having any younger brothers or sisters.

He spoke softly, and quietly to himself as he looked for familiar landmarks that would tell him that he was there. As much as he wanted it to be the next tree, he had to wait for a while longer. "This area wouldn't be so nice to be at night. there is like nobody there to try anything, and it is just so peaceful."

Crow
10-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Kimberly finished getting changed and let the curtains go up so her cabin looked like there was light in it. She took a seat as Ramonis hopped up and sat on her lap "Do you think Mummy will my angry at me for letting my worser half show in public?" she said softly as the owl gave a puzzled look "Your right, it's best not to think about that just now" she said as she picked up the owl's cage and gently let Ramonis hop back into it "I think we'll be there soon..."

Ushima
10-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Michael looked out the window as the train continued onward. They were getting close, really close. "Alright you two put on your robes. Probably five minutes until we stop." He reached up and grabbed his coat before putting it on. There was a zipper that went down to about his waist, it was a bright silver. Zipping it up he left his brothers to change. "Find me when your done." Was the last thing he said to them before leaving.