PDA

View Full Version : Luna Lox: A Fairy Tail RP

Sickly
10-14-2010, 03:48 AM
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/9993234/2/istockphoto_9993234-crescent-moon-star.jpg
Luna Lox
The town Tellos of the Fiore continent was at a standstill. Erected in the middle of the town was, as they presumed, a building covered in a large tarp. This huge monolith towered above even their tallest buildings, casting a lone, huge shadow upon the people. Whispers were the only noise heard at the square as the townsfolk wondered about the mysterious place in front of them.

"I hear that this will be a training facility for killers."

"Under that big cloth is just going to be a new store or whatnot."

These, and similar rumors quietly traveled through the crowd. After having the spectacle ridiculed and belittled, the grandeur of the place faded. Many of the people had decided to leave the scene, as their attention was short and they had other things to do. But, as the people began to leave, a very odd individual strolled from under the large tarp. Grinning wildly, the woman stood in front of the huge building, obviously ready to make a big announcement. She reached near the front of the crowd. Coughing, to clear her throat, the woman began to speak.

"WELCOME ALL, TO THIS GRAND OPENING. TO THIS GLORIOUS DAY, IN WHICH MANY WILL REMEMBER FOR YEARS TO COME, THAT WILL MARK A CHANGE IN FIORE."

Starting off at a good note, many of the people who were previously leaving began to turn around. Some of the people who were already watching, began to lean closer, as if they would be amazed even further. Their interest was peaked, and the woman knew it. Continuing her speech, the woman began to walk towards the large, draped building. Her hand was on the tarp, ready to pull at a moment's notice.

"AS YOU ALL KNOW, THIS TOWN IS MISSING SOMETHING. SOMETHING THAT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE LIVES OF YOU, AND OF MANY PEOPLE AROUND FIORE. THIS IMPORTANT THING, THIS NECESSARY FACILITY, IS WHAT MANY HAVE DREAMED OF MAKING. AND I, FOR ONE, INTEND TO FULFILL THAT DREAM. NOW, TRULY, WELCOME TO A NEW DAWNING IN THE WORLD."

Pulling the large cloth from the building, something interesting happened. As the cloth was about to decend, Day turned to night instantly and a large cannon shot straight up into the sky shot pulling the tarp with it. With an enormous explosion the tarp blew apart the shrapnel hovered in a orbit around the cannon turning into beautiful stars and beautiful in style. The giant cannon retractedleaving a small but bright floating Moon. Above the main entrance, stood a single sign. All eyes were on what read on it, though only one of the people there spoke.

"Today, I open the Luna Lox Guild, as Guild Master Yala Lox."

Expecting a parade of hurrahs and cheer, her response was, at most confusing. Many of the citizens were dumbfounded by the sight of such a building, as they knew what was happening. They all heard of the Fairy Tail guild, and of it's various destructive capabilities. Along with that horrible reputation, there was also Phantom Lord, a horribly corrupt and equally dangerous guild. If they had any hope of having a peaceful life, the townsfolk had to do something. In an instant, they all marched forward, fists raised and weapons pointed towards the woman.

"Stop that old hag!!! We don't want a guild!!!"

That being the single rallying cry that was heard from the townsfolk, the situation was getting grave. Rushing towards her, Master Yala began to retreat. Jumping an inhuman distance to the top of the guild, she looked into the midst of the crowd. Slapping herself on the head, she had forgotten to add something in.

"To any mages who wish to join, please find an alternate route into the guild, as we are having technical difficulties."

Using magic to lock the doors and first story windows, Master Yala went inside the guild. She was hoping to wrangle up some talented mages this time. And nothing like an unexpected test could help her better. Sitting back on a nearby chair, Master Yala watched for any young mages to appear.

Credit goes (HEAVILY) to Vafhudr from the OMF

Sickly
10-14-2010, 04:26 AM
Our Guild is the LUNA LOX guild (that's what I came up with, if you got better, tell me.), and its currently headed by Guild Master Yala (moi), who as just finished to build the building. You, Rp-ers, are mages who seek to join this new guild, for reasons of your own. The Co-Gm's will act as the default S-class ranked Mages, but this doesn't mean you can't access this level. You will be upgraded in time. Missions will be given by the GM, with varying difficulty level. These levels are proportionate to the level of the mages. Mages cannot take missions higher than their levels, but can take lower ones. Missions will bring in points, and money. These will be directly proportional to the type of mission. Missions will get updated after its participant have posted. As a guild, our goal is to attain prestige, fame, power, and live a life of adventure as a mage. We are a good guild, so try to play accordingly. Although... we seem to be a magnet to sociopaths... so yeah...

----------------------------------------------

How This RP Will Work

RuleZ
1. NO GODMODDING (you must be getting use to that...)
2. Have fun.
3. My word, and those of the future GM's is law, and I will be the final judge on most issues.
4. Spamming is not encouraged.
5. Respect the people on this RP. Negative or vulgar comments made toward other members will be sanctioned.
6. I you have any questions, ask them here, PM me, or write on my wall.
7. No one dies until I say so. You cannot kill other human members, and killing NPC's or AI (sort of...) is discouraged... Unless its allowed, but remember, we are the good guys.
8. Fairy Tail is the main inspiration of this RP, but since I find the manga decent at most, I encourage every RP - ers to do their best in making this Rp as fun, interesting, creative and coulourful.
9. That's pretty much it...For now....

-----------------------------------

Updates
Ok... I usually update when everyone is done posting. Or when I am sufficiently nagged to do it. Check with the GM assigned to your mission if you want a specific time.
But... as it would have it, people are falling off the radar quickly these days, and I find it fit to put in place some measures of incitement to post...
-Miss 1 update: Grievously injured.
-Miss 2 updates: Lose a technique.
-Miss 3 updates: You suffer some kind of death. Actually, you will probably be made inactive...

Savvy ? [:<

--------------------------------------

My Job
As Guild Master, I will make available missions in which the RPers can take part of. These missions, depending of their difficulties, and the RPers style of writing, will bring them points with which they can make their character stronger. Some missions, will ask the participation of our whole guild. Specifications will be given for these missions. Otherwise, missions can be executed solo, or in groups. Boss battles can be an occurrence, and more info will be made available at that moment.

----------------------------------------------------

Your Job
This RP is base on a shonen manga, so obviously, there will be fighting!~
You have no control over your opponent (unless I, or a GM, specify otherwise). When you post your attack, make sure you don't decide the outcome. For instance, you can't say that "I cracked is skull by smashing him with a hammer on the head.", but instead "I lifted and swung my hammer at him, aiming for is head."

Savvy?

Ranks
Upon entering Four Winds, you will be assigned a rank: C, B, A, and S, with S being the highest and C the lowest. Do not despair if you get a lower rank. Your growth rate will be higher than those of the other levels, for the sake of balance.

All newcomers to the Guild receive 20 Glorious points To spend in the three sections of the CS: Stat, Skill and Magic. In other words, you have to spread the 20 points in the 4 stats of the section.

Ranks determine what missions you can take... The higher the missions, the bigger the payoff, but also higher the risk of lethality. Lower ranks can take higher missions, but they will run the risk of wounds and/or dying...

------------------------------------------

Stat Scale [use your imagination....sort of]
Strength: [How much physical damage you can do, how much you can lift.]
1-9: Average
10-19: Above Average
20-29: Athletic
30-39: Olympic Grade
40-49: Armstrong (behold my muscles!)
50-59: Popeye on spinach
60-69: You can throw buildings at people
70-79: Young Toguro as nothing on you... D:
80-89: Holy Crap.
90-99: God ?

Agility: [Speed and Dexterity]
40-49: Damn your fast
50-59: the human eye as problems keeping up with you
60-69: Sonic ?
70-79: Speed Demon
80-89: Fwoosh!
90-99: Ludicrous

Knowledge: [Wits and Wiseness]
1-19: Above Average
20-29: Smart
30-39: Nerd
40-49: sub-genius
50-59: Genius
60-69: Einstein
70-79: Supergenius
80-89: Deep Though
90-99: The mysteries of life, the universe, and everyhing, are common knowledge to you. D:

Endurance:[How tough you are, and how long you can endure]
40-49: Tough
50-59: Seriously Tough
60-69: Do you feel any pain ?
70-79: Tough as rock
80-89: Tough as diamond
90-99: Nothing fazes you...

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: [The Strenght of your spells]
1-9 : Average
20-29: Your Magic packs a punch
30-39: Your magic is powerful
40-49: Guildmaster worthy
50-59: Awesome
60-69: Wow.
70-79: Your magic shakes the Earth and Heaven
80-89: Nuke
90-99: You Blew up the planet

Magic Control: [The control you have over your magic]
20-29: You are skilled in the Art of Magic
30-39: Its second nature for you to manipulate the flow of magic
40-49: Guildmaster
50-59: Magic can be used without a conscious effort
60-69: Sage-like
70-79: Your knowledge and mastery of magic is unbelievable
80-89: Demi god of magic
90-99: God of magic ?

Magic Strain: [The ease with which you handle magic]
1-9: Magic takes a toll on you, but its bearable.
10-19: You tire yourself much less quickly, but can't spam spells
20-29: You tire yourself much less quickly, and can use more spells in a short amount of time.
30-39: Magic doesn't take that much effort anymore
40-49: You have grown accustomed to your magic
50-59: Magic is nearly effortless
60-69: Guildmaster
70-79: Magic is like breathing for you...
80-89: You feel refreshed when you use it...
90-99: Magic actually gives you strenght...

Magic Technique: [The number of spells you wield]
2: 1 Technique
4: 2 Techniques
6: 3 Techniques
8: 4 Techniques
10: 5 Techniques
=======
New Magic Available

Skill Stats-

Guile: [Shady Person]
1-9: Meh, you are hardly sneaky
10-19: Ok, you are a bit of shady person. I don't like your look.
20-29: You like black, don't you ?
30-39: Like hell I'm lending you money!
40-49: Ok, you are shady...
50-59: Sneaky
60-69: Stealthy
70-79: Superspy
80-89: Ninja
90-99: You don't exist...
100: NinjaStealthGhostDemonGod

Perception: [Can you see ?]
1-9:You see, but don't perceive
10-19: You have opened your eyes...
20-29: You are good at reading people...
30-39: You are excellent at reading people and situation
40-49: People can't hide from you
50-59: People are open books for you
60-69: You can predict what people will do
70-79: You can see a bit in the future
80-89: The future holds no secret from you
90-99: You are the past, the present, and the future
100: God ?

Luck: [Lucky charm...]
10-19: More Lucky then your usual bloke...
20-29: You are smilled upon by Lady Fortune once in a while.
30-39: You found your wallet that you lost yesterday. And it works all the time.
40-49: You found money
50-59: You found a Death Note (ok, if its lucky or not is up to debate)
60-69: You win the lotto
70-79: Anvils fall on people around you, but not you
80-89: Everything bad seems to miss you
90-99: Ok, you're waaaaaaaaay too lucky
100 : God of Luck ?

Charisma: [Your smile melts people's heart...]
1-9: Your smile is... ok ?
10-19: Nice smile.
20-29: The brightness of your teeth blinds me...
30-39: The look of your eye makes people blush
40-49: Bishie sparkle
50-59: Love Beam
60-69: People listen to you like their lives depended on it...
70-79: People divert their gaze from your beauty and awesomness
80-89: You glow too much...
90-99: People will feel week to their knees a mile from you...
100: Bishie God....

Sickly
10-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Magic

Magic Categories:
This is not the magic you will be using per se. Its the basis of magic using, in other word, its how you channel magic.

The Casting:
The Casting Magic are the base of all the other magic. They are the way a mage channels their magic energy, from them or their surounding. There are three known way to cast magic so far:

Chanting:
One of the more powerful Arts of magic. Chanted spell pack far more of a punch then usual magic, except for the obvious flaws in its conception: it takes time, and leave its user open for attacks. The reason why "quick magic" is favoured over this is that... well... its quick. Even if "Chanters" have technicaly far more power at their disposal for their mana, they were no match for the quick, lesser, magic that is widespread today. Chanting can be found in all the fields of magic.

Enchanting:
The difference between slow and quick magic is the transition between the spoken and written word. While you can defenitely enchant objects through Chanting (Slow), the magic of Enchanting today is more seen as the ability to enhance items/body/whatever fancies you with scripture for near instant use. Enchanting through Chanting, while providing more powerful boosts, is only temporary, and usually has to be done on spot. Scripting Enchanting doesn't need to be renewed (as long as the scripture are still intact), and while are less powerful, they can be used instantly.

Ninjutsu:
An hybrid of Chanting, and somewhat seen as in between between in Chanting and Enchanting. The user uses hand signs to channel their Mana/Magic power, instead of summoning it through the conduct of scripture or voice. This technique was pioneered by the Ninja Mage Clans, hence why the name ninjutsu.

Primal:
Archaic and unpolished, and yet still used by many. This form of magic applies the power of the mind directly on the flow of magic, avoiding the whole chanting/enchanting/naming your attack stuff... As a tradeback, magic is usually wasted by using this unrefinded method of channeling, draining its user faster then usual methods.

Magic Types: General Magic
Magic is an art with a multitude of facets, some far from being completly understood. There are big categories, such as Weapon, Element, and Summoning, but there are many sub-branch of one main branch.

Infuse:
Not to be mistaken with Enchanting. This permits the user to give a magical property to an item, to a body part, or to anything they desire. Limits apply, of course. Usual done by using a specific element or theme.

Weapon Magic:
This goes along with any type of magic that enhances a weapon to be stronger. This alsoapplies to magic that makes weapons out of anything or everything, although a specific element is usually required.

Transformation Magic:
This applies to any magic that changes the user's body. An example would totemporarily turn into a beast/half beast form. This category also includes transformation magic that target's another person.

Summoning/Teleportation:
This type of magic appliesto magic users who summon helpers/spirits through the use of a medium, including keys and other magical objects. This category also is used for people who summon/transport themselves instead the beings mentioned before.

Nature / Elemental Magic:
This type of magic applies to magic users who have harnessed the powers of nature. This category includes people who can manipulate the four classical elements, (and others), or concepts of natures such as growth (accelerated growth) in plants or other aspects of nature. Users can also take characteristics of a particular element.

Alchemical Magic:
This type of magic applies to magic user who take the elements around theme, and transmute them in another element. It can also be applied by using an element and transmuting in a other object, but of the same element. For instance, take steel and transmute it into a steel sword.

Illusion/Genjutsu Magic:
This is a very powerful, but complicated type of magic. This allows the user to cast powerful illusions, manipulating the perception of their opponent. How well this skill work is proportional to an opponent's perception. The efficiency of some illusions (Such as seducing, stealth, and so forth) are affected by things such as Guile, Charisma, and such.

Shikigamies:
Mages who specializes in a hybrid between summoning and enchanting, usually using paper origami and ink as a medium. Its basically enchanting paper in order to summon. Very practical, and is not overly mana consuming, depeding on the summons/enchant.

Barrier/Field Magic
A specific art of magic, where the users are mostly trained in the arts of defense and restraints. Creating magical barriers and shackles are the speciality of these people. Once more, Chanting or Enchanting can be used for these techniques. Barriers, or Restraining Fields invoked by Chanting are more powerful, but need to be set up, while Enchanted "Spell Tags", or Artifacts can be set up and used immediately, while weaker.

Artifacts:
While artifacts can be used alone, Artifact Magic refers to when Artifacts are fused to a living being. This technique was created by Outer Haven Scientist back in the Outer Haven/Magus war. The user are implanted with very capable magic items. While strong, the user must train themselves in mastering them. Lacrymas, the source of the Neo-Dragon Slayers, falls into this category.

Take Over:
A specific art of the summoning branch. User summons spirits, youkais or demons from the Demonic Plane, Erebus, and let them take over part of their body. Full Take Over is extremely risky, as the user can lose themselves to the demon, becoming extremely powerful abominations. The power given by the take over vary from the nature of the spirit involved.

Doll Magic:
Artificial creature manipulated through mana by their users. They can range in look and use, but they are but puppet, possessed by their masters. Can be outfitted at the user's taste, and upgradeable by magic.

Pactio:
A strange magic ritual that date from very long ago, if not one of the most ancient form of magic. A bond is made between two individual through a kiss, and between the two parties something happens. A card is created, a symbol of the deal, and can be used by both parties. When activated, the Pactio provides a magical form of support to the users, in form of magical power or special item. Pactio can be used by all, but not at anytime. A Magic Pet must be present, along with a Magic Sigil. Effect varies under the condition the Pactio is created. Users can use telepathy with the holders, but it as a limited range

Sealing/Unsealing:
A special magic that lets the user seal a power, may it be demonice energy or anima, into his body or part of his body, and release it by removing the seal. This usually means a powerful boost in magic and abilities in general, but at a cost. Such powerful energies and destructive to the bodies of living creatures.

Construct:[must have an excellent detailed character skeleton and only one person can have this]
While similar to a Doll, this concept is quite different. The idea behind is simple: take an artificial body, and stick a soul in it. The soul can be from a person or a demon, and the body will have personality, although not much at the beginning. It will have undying loyalty to its master, along with magical powers (if somewhat limited) and above average physical aptitudes, along with none of the weaknesses of the human body. The soul/demonic entity is attached to the armor through a seal. The seal is the real weakness of a otherwise unstoppable machine.

Necromancy:[must have an excellent detailed character skeleton and only one person can have this]
A Darker Branch of Magic, and linked to Construct Magic and summoning. Instead of calling demons from the demonic planes, the Necromancer can collect the soul of the fallen, the soul that lingers in the world, and make them inhabit dead bodies. The difference between a Construct and a reanimated dead is that the construct is Binded to its Shell, while the Necromance can freely change the container of the soul it has with her/him. The possessed bodies can use the power of their souls. Necromancers also have the terrible abilities of targetting there opponents very life force, their soul. They can utterly destroy them, or rip them from their body. Do not they can only do that when they are weakened to near death. Destroying a soul is not an easy task.

Dark Arts:[must have an excellent detailed character skeleton and only one person can have this]
Truly the foulest of them all, Dark Arts are a Taboo Branch in Magic, scorned by mainstream Mages, and looked up to with awe and fear by Dark Mages. Along with being utterly destructive and evil, Dark Magic is also incredibly perilous for its user. Not only can one kill himself by casting a too powerful spell, the very person will be corrupted by it. It is said that the way to hell is paved in good intention, so even those who use it for good purpose will eventually succomb to its power, its dark embrace. This magic gets its power directly from the blood, the life force of its user, basically adding their life force to their mana pool, along with granting them additional powers.

Sickly
10-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance: Describe what you look like
Magic Type: (if an nature/element type please include the element you wish to control, remember you can only use one element as of now)
Weaponry:
History:
Bio / Personality / etc.:
[Please put some effort in the history and personality. This will define your interaction with your future comrades.]
Refer to the “Rank” Section to discover the amount of point you have... =)
Ok, whatever, you get 20 points in each category. O:

Basic Stats-

Strength: (this governs how much physical power you have)
Agility: (this governs how fast and flexible you are)
Knowledge: (this governs how smart your character is)
Endurance: (this governs how much of a beating you can take)

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: (the governs how powerful your magic is)
Magic Control: (this governs how well you can control your abilities)
Magic Strain: (this governs how long you can sustain or keep using your abilities)
Magic Technique: (this determines how many abilities you have)

Skill Stats-

Guile: (this governs how deceptive and sneaky you are)
Perception: (this governs how perceptive you are of your surroundings)
Luck: (would you like to spin the wheel of fate?)
Charisma: (are you cool enough)?

Magic Techs:
name of tech:
Description of tech:

The number of magic Techniques you can have is the number of point invested in Magic Technique, devided by two, and rounded down...

Sickly
10-20-2010, 09:05 PM
List of Known Celestial Keys

Belial
A large beast with the head of a lion and the body of a snake and the arms of a giant Mantis-like arms. Belial has a large red mane reaching all the way down his spine. Belial is surprisingly quick and very strong his arms can slice through almost anything and his roar can make ears bleed. Belial doesn't talk much, actually Belial has the temperment of a friendly kitten which may come up as a problem. Belial has been known to cuddle with the enemy....

Cetra
A woman of incredible beauty, with a body made of pure ice, her touch can freeze anything even fire. Cetra is a bit promisquous and tends to favor men, especially ugly men...for some wierd reason. Cetra hates women. Cetra has a magic aura that causes any man in her vicinity to have a violent nosebleed. Nearly all celestial mages alike consider Cetra more of a problem than a solution making her basically a last resort celestial key.

Hatschu
A small child who wears a white mask with no eye holes. Hatschu has the ability to phase through solid objects as well as the ability the travel the human world without a celestial mage or a key. He is the son of the celestial king and is very mature for his age. Hatschu is a likable Celestial and sought after by many celestial Mages.

Sunako
A mysterious celestial swordsman. Sunako has incredble skill with the blade, b ut his real power lies hidden under wraps Sunako likes those who can challenge him in power and beat him, he is never one to give up. Sometimes its necessary to unsummon him as he tends to lose himself in a fight.

--------------------------------------------------

Reserved for updates

IT IS DONE PLEASE POST ALL YOU WANT

mcstringer
10-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Awesome.....crap this is going to be hard. Did you get my PM?

Sickly
10-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Awesome.....crap this is going to be hard. Did you get my PM?

i did
you can be a ex-quip mage it just falls under the weapon magic category

Higurashi
10-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Name: Exa Vealese
Appearance: http://templarschat.com/img/Templar_Knight_in_Battle_Dress.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/Razgri47/Livers/Jacob.jpg
Magic type:Ninjitsu
Magic Technigue:
Three Handed Battle Lance- Ability to make the sword float in the air and move on its own as a ranged attack.
Righteous Fury-Battle aura eant to scare enemies and make attacks stronger.
Crucifiction of the Templar- Battle magic taking the form of a flying burning cross.
Weaponry: Steel Longsword, Kite Sheild, Steel Armor
History: Exa was born under the Iron Fist of the Steel Legion, a powerful magic weilding society with only one goal, war. He was trained in the art of combat from a young age, and had a liking to it. When it was discovered that he could use magic, he was pressed into the service of the Order's leaders Caeser the Magister. From then on Caeser trained Exa, and gradually Exa became more powerful.

With both his knowledge of close combat and magic Exa was a powerful tool. What made him even more dangerous is that he could chant his spells while fighting without loosing phrases or words.

Soon however, Exa became to powerful for Ceaser's liking. He viewed Exas as a threat, and intended to have him excuted on false crimes. What Ceaser wasnt execting was that Exa had been expecting this for a long time. Exa had already fled when the guards came for him.

Since then, Exa has been searching for a home, which he seems to have found in the Guild.

Bio / Personality / etc.: Exa is a kind but hard-hearted man. He is full of philosophical contradictions. he hates magic but uses it himself. He preforms random acts of kindness but may refuse calls for help. Its all very confusing to anyone but himself.

Basic Stats- (Not enough points god dammit!)

Strength: 10
Agility: 3
Knowledge: 4
Endurance: 3

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: 5
Magic Control: 8
Magic Strain: 1
Magic Technique: 6

Skill Stats-

Guile: 3
Perception: 3
Luck: 4
Charisma: 10

Magic Attack: 3

Sickly
10-21-2010, 02:17 AM
(not completed)
History: Exa was born under the Iron Fist of the Steel Legion, a powerful magic weilding society with only one goal, war. He was trained in the art of combat from a young age, and had a liking to it. When it was discovered that he could use magic, he was pressed into the service of the Order's leaders Caeser the Magister. From then on Caeser trained Exa, and gradually Exa became more powerful.

With both his knowledge of close combat and magic Exa was a powerful tool. What made him even more dangerous is that he could chant his spells while fighting without loosing phrases or words.

Soon however, Exa became to powerful for Ceaser's liking. He viewed Exas as a threat, and intended to have him excuted on false crimes. What Ceaser wasnt execting was that Exa had been expecting this for a long time. Exa had already fled when the guards came for him.

Since then, Exa has been searching for a home, which he seems to have found in the Guild.

Bio / Personality / etc.: Exa is a kind but hard-hearted man. He is full of philosophical contradictions. he hates magic but uses it himself. He preforms random acts of kindness but may refuse calls for help. Its all very confusing to anyone but himself.

Everyone starts out as a C ranked mage

Endurance: 8

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: 10
Magic Technique: 1

Skill Stats-

Magic Attack: (1/2)?
You know this means that you no magic attacks making your character relatively defenseless and likely to die....fast...for every 2 points in magic technique you get one magic attack i'll make an example CS in case your confused

things you need to change are in red

Sickly
10-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Name: Yala Lox
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5913/witchbyjason92d2z05y1.jpg
Magic Type: Pactio/Sealing Magic
Weaponry: Arguros: The Demon Lion-Wolf, Broom, Tome
History: Yala Lox's past is deeply shrouded in mystery while it is common knowledge that she is a powerful mage and that she has lived for an extremely long time but noone knows how she kept her youth.
Bio / Personality / etc.: Very refined and well-mannered Yala is a friend to everyone in the giuld however she can also be very strict and tends to go a little overboard if angered although technically she's holding back...

Basic Stats-
Strength: ?
Agility: ?
Knowledge: ?
Endurance: ?

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: ?
Magic Control: ?
Magic Strain: ?
Magic Technique: 2

Skill Stats-

Guile: ?
Perception: ?
Luck: ?
Charisma: ?

Magic Attack:

The Seven Seals Of Lunar Sacrifice:
A Forbidden Spell whose only reference to its power is in a series of vague texts that barely survived the Magus War.

Higurashi
10-21-2010, 08:16 PM
edited.

mcstringer
10-22-2010, 12:14 AM
Name: Vanuel (Van) Rahl of the Silver Arm
Appearance: 5'7", built small and wiry. Kind of looks like a big child, except with a whip-cord structure and hardened features. Clothing style shifts from a long sleeve white robe top with a black cloth glove over his left hand and black long skirt-like pants to a black wife beater shirt with thick shoulders and baggy white cloth pants closed at the ankles. In both outfits he wears soft soled soft leather slip on shoes. His only accessories are a detachable sleeve to hide his left arm. His guild tattoo is on the back of his right hand.
Magic Type: Weapon
Weaponry: summoned weapons and armor.
History:
He grew up with a squat bearded man called Yoda. He was a hermit that lived in the woods outside of Slatetown. The master mage was called the Man of the White Robe or the Smith of the Silver Arm. He was not his father or he insisted, but a friend and mentor of theirs. He was surprised by the trouble his parents got into, but wasn't surprised because they were his most gifted students. From Yoda he started learning magic.

Van received his own silver arm after summoning his first sword. The magic sword went wild and cut his left arm off. His master made him the new arm from a piece of his own "to save the time for a baka like you to learn how to learn to use a left arm all over again". From his master he learned the basics of close quarters combat and Weapon magic. His relationship with Yoda improved the longer he stayed, and he learned a little about his parents through his master’s stories. He started learning more advanced Weapon Magic, but the lessons were cut short on his death.

As it so happened, Van was sent outside to practice his “destructive magic” on the day Yoda died. Van fell asleep under the roots of a tree after “practicing” in the woods. He felt he stayed outside long enough for “practicing”, and he began walking back to the place he had called home. The walk turned into a frantic run as he saw too much smoke to come from the house’s chimney over the tree tops. He figured his master had gone crazy with an experiment again, and he’d have to help rebuild the house again. To his astonishment upon arrival, Van saw his house ablaze. The only things he remembers after that: He running, crying, his master’s note, the Mage Council’s symbol, their message. After traveling under a cloud of suspicion a strife for some years, hiding his silver left arm with random pieces of cloth, stealing, killing, and staying away from towns with a high Magic Council presence, Van found a home in the Luna Lox Guild.

Van is a lovable funny character with his friends and the people the same guild as him. He does not give charity to people that haven't earned the act from him first. Your kind to him, then he is kind to you, but be mean to him, then he will beat you to mush. He is courteous to his superiors because his master, Yoda, beat respect into him with....interestingly painful methods. He hates the Mage Council and Dark Guilds seemingly for no reason. Loves cooking, drinking, poker, tea, sewing, and reading books. Days with heavy rain always bring back the memory of his master’s death. Van is a bit of an survivalist extremist:Eat weird food, Magyver anything from a toothpick and a hairpin, communicates with animals, and climbs mountains with his bare hands...

Basic Stats-

Strength: 5
Agility: 5
Knowledge: 5
Endurance: 5

Magic Stats-

Magic Control: 5
Magic Strain: 5
Magic Technique: 5

Skill Stats-

Guile: 5
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
Charisma: 5

Magic Attack: 2

Summon/Create Sword- summons/creates a sword from magical energy. Each has its own special property. Chant name of sword to call the sword.

- Warrior's Soul- A steel gladius. No magic property.

Summon/Create Spear- summons/creates a spear from magical energy. Each has a special property. Chant the name of the spear to call the spear.

-Commoner's Power- A steel bladed nagata spear. No frills. No magic properties

Sickly
10-22-2010, 03:18 AM
Appearance: 5'7", built small and wiry. Kind of looks like a big child, except with a whip-cord structure and hardened features. Clothing style shifts from a long sleeve white robe top with a black cloth glove over his left hand to a black wife beater shit with thick shoulders and baggy white cloth pants closed at the ankles. In both outfits he wears soft soled soft leather slip on shoes. His only accessories are a silver band on each middle finger that a corner of the Magic Cloth Spear can connect and packet of card sized boxes on the outside of his hips like holsters. His guild tattoo is on the back of his right hand.
Magic Type: Weapon, Script Enchant, Learning Alchemy and Infuse
You can only have one magic type
Weaponry: summoned weapons and armor. Magical Cloth Spear (default weapon and legacy from his old master. Grows in abilities as he grows), pieces of paper with magic script.
i assume you want weapon magic so technically you don't have and default weapons unless you want a default weapon but the weapons you use in your magic attacks count as techniques themselves. For example if you have two techniques one tech will be a transformation into a fire sword and the other technique will be a transformation to a ice sword
History:
He grew up with a squat bearded man called Yoda. He was a hermit that lived in the woods outside of Slatetown. The master mage was called the Man of the White Robe or the Smith of the Silver Arm. He was not his father or he insisted, but a friend and mentor of theirs. He was surprised by the trouble his parents got into, but wasn't surprised because they were his most gifted students. From Yoda he started learning magic.

Van received his own silver arm after summoning his first sword. The magic sword went wild and cut his left arm off. His master made him the new arm from a piece of his own "to save the time for a baka like you to learn how to learn to use a left arm all over again". From his master he learned the basics of close quarters combat, Weapon magic and Script Enchant magic. His relationship with Yoda improved the longer he stayed, and he learned a little about his parents through his master’s stories. He started learning Infuse magic and alchemy, specialties of his master, but the lessons were cut short on his death.

As it so happened, Van was sent outside to practice his “destructive alchemy” on the day Yoda died. Van fell asleep under the roots of a tree after “practicing” in the woods. He felt he stayed outside long enough for “practicing”, and he began walking back to the place he had called home. The walk turned into a frantic run as he saw too much smoke to come from the house’s chimney over the tree tops. He figured his master had gone crazy with an experiment again, and he’d have to help rebuild the house again. To his astonishment upon arrival, Van saw his house ablaze. The only things he remembers after that: He running, crying, two silver bands and a white clothe tucked in his left arm, his master’s note, the Mage Council’s symbol, their message. After traveling under a cloud of suspicion a strife for some years, hiding his silver left arm with the magic cloth, stealing, killing, and staying away from towns with a high Magic Council presence, Van found a home in the Luna Lox Guild.
change your bio to accomidate for the changes to your abilities

Van is a lovable funny character with his friends and the people the same guild as him. He does not give charity to people that haven't earned the act from him first. Your kind to him, then he is kind to you, but be mean to him, then he will beat you to mush. He is courteous to his superiors because his master, Yoda, beat respect into him with....interestingly painful methods. He hates the Mage Council and Dark Guilds seemingly for no reason. Loves cooking, drinking, poker, tea, and reading books. Days with heavy rain always bring back the memory of his master’s death. Van is a bit of an survivalist extremist:Eat weird food, Magyver anything from a toothpick and a hairpin, communicates with animals, and climbs mountains with his bare hands...

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Magic Attack: 2 this means you have 2 techniques

Summon/Create Weapon- summons/creates an offensive weapon (sword, spear, gun, etc) or defensive weapon (shields, armor, clothes) from magical energy. Offensive weapon and Defensive weapon at once count as two casts.
be more specific as to what your weapon transformations are see above explanation for more info feel free to ask questions in the OOC if your confused

edit: forgot to add the survivalist bit. Need something extreme and stupid for a Fairy Tail Rp.

read the things in red and makes the necessary changes

@everyone
feel free to ask questions INSIDE the ooc that way people won't have to repeat questions that you have already asked

Sickly
10-22-2010, 03:26 AM

Endurance: 8

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

2 things:

1. You don't have a magic type you need to pick a type from the list no non-mages will be accepted

2. You can create 3 different techniques from your magic type once you have thought of them describe them each under your magic attack like this:

Magic Attack:
xxxxxx technique
description of xxxxxx technique

mcstringer
10-22-2010, 04:28 AM
edited. Can we learn more types of magic?

Lord Tully
10-22-2010, 05:42 AM
I hope I understood what you wanted

Name: Vashale Morthon
Appearance: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/pandapanties/AnimeMaleMage.jpg
Magic Type: Primal, elemental magic

Weaponry: (Aside from his magic) one Steel dagger

History: Vashale was one of a long line of mages in his home village, men and women who had the power of the cosmos at their fingertips, or at least that's what the elders say. In truth Vashale himself is the first person in his entire family who was born with more then a spark of magic in him. The magic he had almost turned him into a local god by the time he left. He left to seek out a guild of other magic users so that he could learn to use it more responsibly and not stand out as much.

Bio / Personality / etc.: Young and seeming to be full of promise, Vashale is eager to take on the responsibilities and tutelage that are sure to come from membership with Luna Lox. His youth may also prove a hindrance as he has had little experience with people outside his hometown and that sort of environment is not exactly a good place to learn good social skills.

Basic Stats-
(Am I correct in assuming that these will get stronger as we progress?)

Knowledge:6
Endurance:4

Magic Stats-

Magic Strength: 6
Magic Control: 3
Magic Technique: 4

Skill Stats-

Guile:3
Luck:10
Charisma:4

Magic Attack:
Stone projectile: can send rocks and stones flying as a ranged attack.
Piller of Earth: Can cause a small wall of earth to rise up giving temporary shelter to himself and a few others.

Sickly
10-22-2010, 05:53 AM
edited. Can we learn more types of magic?

after becoming either an S rank mage or earning ten or more techniques

Sickly
10-22-2010, 05:57 AM
I hope I understood what you wanted

Appearance: http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll315/pandapanties/AnimeMaleMage.jpg

History: Vashale was one of a long line of mages in his home village, men and women who had the power of the cosmos at their fingertips, or at least that's what the elders say. In truth Vashale himself is the first person in his entire family who was born with more then a spark of magic in him. The magic he had almost turned him into a local god by the time he left. He left to seek out a guild of other magic users so that he could learn to use it more responcibly and not stand out as much.

Bio / Personality / etc.: Young and seeming to be full of promise, Vashale is eager to take on the responcibilities and tutulage that are sure to come from membership with Luna Lox. His youth may also prove a hinderance as he has had little experience with people outside his hometown and that sort of enviroment is not exactly a good place to learn good social skills.

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Magic Attack:
Flare: A small scale fire spell, can be cast from any of his 4 limbs
Thunder strike: Small lightning bolt shot from his fingers.

You can only have one element type don't worry its not limited to the four earth wind fire water elements you can pick of gravity, sound, etc but still...just one element....for now

Sickly
10-22-2010, 05:58 AM
@higurashi
you have 20 points not 25

Sickly
10-22-2010, 06:03 AM
Appearance: 5'7", built small and wiry. Kind of looks like a big child, except with a whip-cord structure and hardened features. Clothing style shifts from a long sleeve white robe top with a black cloth glove over his left hand to a black wife beater shirt with thick shoulders and baggy white cloth pants closed at the ankles. In both outfits he wears soft soled soft leather slip on shoes. His only accessories are a detachable sleeve to hide his left arm. His guild tattoo is on the back of his right hand.
History:

Van received his own silver arm after summoning his first sword. The magic sword went wild and cut his left arm off. His master made him the new arm from a piece of his own "to save the time for a baka like you to learn how to learn to use a left arm all over again". From his master he learned the basics of close quarters combat and Weapon magic. His relationship with Yoda improved the longer he stayed, and he learned a little about his parents through his master’s stories. He started learning more advanced Weapon Magic, but the lessons were cut short on his death.

As it so happened, Van was sent outside to practice his “destructive magic” on the day Yoda died. Van fell asleep under the roots of a tree after “practicing” in the woods. He felt he stayed outside long enough for “practicing”, and he began walking back to the place he had called home. The walk turned into a frantic run as he saw too much smoke to come from the house’s chimney over the tree tops. He figured his master had gone crazy with an experiment again, and he’d have to help rebuild the house again. To his astonishment upon arrival, Van saw his house ablaze. The only things he remembers after that: He running, crying, his master’s note, the Mage Council’s symbol, their message. After traveling under a cloud of suspicion a strife for some years, hiding his silver left arm with random pieces of cloth, stealing, killing, and staying away from towns with a high Magic Council presence, Van found a home in the Luna Lox Guild.

Van is a lovable funny character with his friends and the people the same guild as him. He does not give charity to people that haven't earned the act from him first. Your kind to him, then he is kind to you, but be mean to him, then he will beat you to mush. He is courteous to his superiors because his master, Yoda, beat respect into him with....interestingly painful methods. He hates the Mage Council and Dark Guilds seemingly for no reason. Loves cooking, drinking, poker, tea, sewing, and reading books. Days with heavy rain always bring back the memory of his master’s death. Van is a bit of an survivalist extremist:Eat weird food, Magyver anything from a toothpick and a hairpin, communicates with animals, and climbs mountains with his bare hands...

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Summon/Create Weapon- summons/creates an offensive weapon (sword, spear, gun, etc) from magical energy. Each weapon has its own special property.
Ex: A sword of fire has fire magic properties.

Does not use magic energy once summoned unless a magic attack is made. Ex: The fire sword. It can be swung around as a fire sword and not use magic energy, but turn the sword into a flame thrower, then magical energy is used.

More than one can be summoned. Summoning more count as another cast unless it is the property of the weapon. The summon weapons can be combined. Properties can be combined.
Ex:Fire sword and wind sword combine for a firestorm.

More experience with a weapon the less energy used to summon/operate.

Summon/Create Armor- summons/creates personal armor or clothes from magical energy. Each may have a special property: Flight, strength, defense from fire, or just look good. Do not use energy unless the magic propery is activated. Ex: Flight armor. use energy to fly.

More experience with an armor the less energy used to summon/operate.

ok....the way ex-quip works is that the user summons his or her specialty armor, weapons, etc and equips it intstantly each weapon (in your case) has a special ability. merely holding the weapon consumes magical energy

you can only summon onetype of weapon at a time you cannot use both techs at the same time you must switch between the two
expierence with a weapon does not lessen its drain on you but raising your strain stat as you progress will allow you to hold it longer

your weapon has one ability or perk

you don't have armor ex-quip abilities since you wanted the weapon one

im not trying to be hard its just that i don't want you thinking up new abilities for your magic and godmodding everywhere you go

Lord Tully
10-22-2010, 06:04 AM
Alright then it's fixed, I know I can have more then just Fire, water, and so on, but I don't want it to be to complicated quite yet.

Sickly
10-22-2010, 06:26 AM
@sir Hatless
i don't really see anything else wrong
ACCEPTED

@everyone
im going to wait till we have at least 4 members not inculdings myself before i start this RP
cya tomorrow i gotta get my beauty sleep

mcstringer
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
I get it. I hope I eventually will be able to do more. Do you mean hold one at a time or chant one at a time?

Sickly
10-22-2010, 03:58 PM
I get it. I hope I eventually will be able to do more. Do you mean hold one at a time or chant one at a time?

you can summon one weapon at a time
meaning if you have your sword and you chant to summon your spear then the sword will automatically dissappear

also nice use of chanting not many ppl use chant it has less power but you will be able to maintain control and it will be less of a strain on your character abling him to last longer in a fight

and yes as you complete missions you will earn points to add to any stat

spirits breath
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
This looks like a game you spent a lot of time in, as well as to make it organized. could use more than four people including you in it saga. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the or put it in [URL="http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170"]The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) to help attract players? Hopefully it would bring more people in to this.

Higurashi
10-22-2010, 08:46 PM
edited again

Sickly
10-23-2010, 12:05 AM
This looks like a game you spent a lot of time in, as well as to make it organized. could use more than four people including you in it saga. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the or put it in [URL="http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=306170#post306170"]The Spotlight (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) to help attract players? Hopefully it would bring more people in to this.

I was waiting for you to show up

sure thing

Sickly
10-23-2010, 12:09 AM
@everyone who posted a CS and those who have yet to post a CS

i know this may seem lazy on my part but trust me it makes things easier for me organization-wise

when i ask you to edit your CS please repost the edited CS that way i won't have to search through page after page looking for your CS

Higurashi
10-23-2010, 12:10 AM
didn't changhe my darn pints DX

mcstringer
10-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Appearance: 5'7", built small and wiry. Kind of looks like a big child, except with a whip-cord structure and hardened features. Clothing style shifts from a long sleeve white robe top with a black cloth glove over his left hand and black long skirt-like pants to a black wife beater shirt with thick shoulders and baggy white cloth pants closed at the ankles. In both outfits he wears soft soled soft leather slip on shoes. His only accessories are a detachable sleeve to hide his left arm. His guild tattoo is on the back of his right hand.
History:

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Summon/Create Sword- summons/creates a sword from magical energy. Each has its own special property. Chant name of sword to call the sword.

Summon/Create Spear- summons/creates a spear from magical energy. Each has a special property. Chant the name of the spear to call the spear.

Sickly
10-23-2010, 01:48 AM
History:

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Accepted

Sickly
10-23-2010, 01:58 AM
i'll be making a list of the celestial keys tomorrow

Lord Tully
10-23-2010, 02:00 AM
@everyone who posted a CS and those who have yet to post a CS

i know this may seem lazy on my part but trust me it makes things easier for me organization-wise

when i ask you to edit your CS please repost the edited CS that way i won't have to search through page after page looking for your CS

Do you mean like this?

History: Vashale was one of a long line of mages in his home village, men and women who had the power of the cosmos at their fingertips, or at least that's what the elders say. In truth Vashale himself is the first person in his entire family who was born with more then a spark of magic in him. The magic he had almost turned him into a local god by the time he left. He left to seek out a guild of other magic users so that he could learn to use it more responsibly and not stand out as much.

Bio / Personality / etc.: Young and seeming to be full of promise, Vashale is eager to take on the responsibilities and tutelage that are sure to come from membership with Luna Lox. His youth may also prove a hindrance as he has had little experience with people outside his hometown and that sort of environment is not exactly a good place to learn good social skills.

Basic Stats-

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Magic Attack:
Stone projectile: can send rocks and stones flying as a ranged attack.
Piller of Earth: Can cause a small wall of earth to rise up giving temporary shelter to himself and a few others.

Sickly
10-23-2010, 02:29 AM
@sir hatless
thats perfect thank you
feel free to ask questions about this RP if you want im almost always here to help

Higurashi
10-23-2010, 03:06 AM
edited yetr again

mcstringer
10-23-2010, 07:40 PM
I know I am playing GM, but can you repost the CS. It is easier for Saga to see and, Saga mentioned for us to repost after an edit.

Sickly
10-24-2010, 03:55 AM
um excalibur lets not get ahead of ourselves
i don't need any GM's right now
but ex is right hig please repost

Shepherd
10-24-2010, 03:58 AM
I believe what excalibur meant was that him correcting him meant he was acting like the GM by telling Hig that he needed to repost the profile. It was more of a "I know this isn't my place... but" kind of statement, I don't think he was saying that he was going to be GMing anything. That's the way I read it at least.

Higurashi
10-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Magic type: Weapon Magic

Endurance: 3

Magic Stats-

Skill Stats-

Magic Technigue: Ninjitsu
Three Handed Battle Lance- Ability to make the sword float in the air and move on its own as a ranged attack.
Thousand needles- Can split his sword into a thousand flying needles that penetrate most armor.
Crucifiction of the Templar- Battle magic taking the form of a flying burning cross.

hey yah are ;hysteria;

Sickly
10-24-2010, 04:18 AM
what is you magic type, hig?
ninjutsu is just a way of performing magic its not an actual magic type

also magic techniques go under the magic attack part of the CS

Sickly
10-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Ok guys and gals i set up four celestial keys for a celestial mage to choose from
they are very powerful so only one person can be a celestial mage
speaking of exclusive things the dragon slayer magic can also be used by only one person
Metal, Wind, Fire, and Ice dragon magics are off limits since i have npc's who have those but don't worry there is a dragon for nearly every element

Higurashi
10-24-2010, 01:40 PM
any better now oh hard taskmaster XD?

Sickly
10-24-2010, 04:19 PM
i will eat your brains hig
jking

Higurashi
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
any better though?>

Sickly
10-24-2010, 06:04 PM
can't have righteous fury hig its not weapon magic

Higurashi
10-24-2010, 06:08 PM
New technique in replacement.

John
10-24-2010, 09:44 PM
This RP has been featured as Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/site.php)

Sickly
10-25-2010, 02:14 AM
awesomeness
^^

Shepherd
10-25-2010, 03:39 AM
Hey Saga, did you get that PM I sent you??

Sickly
10-25-2010, 04:21 AM
yeah i thought i sent a one back to you

mcstringer
10-25-2010, 08:16 PM
I believe what excalibur meant was that him correcting him meant he was acting like the GM by telling Hig that he needed to repost the profile. It was more of a "I know this isn't my place... but" kind of statement, I don't think he was saying that he was going to be GMing anything. That's the way I read it at least.

Ditto. Just helping, but you don't want it so I'll keep my mouth zipped. *zip*

Merry
10-25-2010, 11:41 PM
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr348/annebonny10/rpa/withfilter2-1.jpg

Sickly
10-26-2010, 03:00 AM
*blind*
Ditto. Just helping, but you don't want it so I'll keep my mouth zipped. *zip*

on the contrary i have a wedding to go to and i'll be missing for about 4-5 days so if your still interested in helping out i will need it

mcstringer
10-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Wow, cool. Make sure not to get the rice in the eyes. Soo not cool.

Sickly
10-26-2010, 06:14 PM
nice
however if something goes wrong
I WILL DESTROY YOUR MORTAL BODY AND PULL OUT YOU SOUL AND REND YOUR MEMORIES TIL ALL TRACES OF YOUR EXISTENCE ARE NO MORE
just stay calm and i will be back to fix it

mcstringer
10-26-2010, 06:45 PM
*shiver*

Manga is real bad for the imagination you know.... *shiver*

Got 'ya

Save us some of the cake!

Sickly
10-27-2010, 03:45 AM
ok but just so you know the cake is a lie

Sickly
10-27-2010, 04:00 PM
ok on tuesday (or possibly monday) im starting this that way people might want to join when it gets going

@excalibur
give me a list of those who have been accepted and those with pending acceptance on monday/tuesday

cya monday and/or tuesday

mcstringer
10-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Ma'am Yes ma'am *joke salute*

Hey Hig as a Weapon mage you have your Three headed Battle Lance which is a sword that can float as a ranged attack, turn into 1000 needles, and a burning cross? and you use Ninjutsu to do all that? Hand signs and excetera or am I just confused?

Sickly
11-01-2010, 04:21 PM
hig is fine he can have ninjutsu style weapon magic

ATTENTION!!!
im starting the RP tonight...i was hoping more people would join but whatever......please read the rules concerning how i want you guys to post ok there might be some differences in what is generally allowed by other RPs.